[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to my why I should be ok with transgender people. It's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

Explain to my why I should be ok with transgender people. It's like those idiots who think they want to be treated as a cat or squirrel or some shit. Get with reality. There is no changing your chromosomes. Fuck what you want, but you're still what you were born as.
>>
>>578172051

and that's a reason to not be ok with it because....?
>>
because it's her body she'll do what she wants with it. im sure she has no qualms with how many dicks you insert in yours.
>>
>>578172051
only me that tought the girl that seemed to be drawling like when homer seen a doughnat looked stupid ? xD
>>
>>578172051
Maybe the fact that it's not what we want, but what we truly feel? Let me guess, you're one of those religionfags that believes being LGBT is a choice.
>>
Well it's treating the symptom rather than the root cause.

And gender reassignment surgery does nothing to deter the suicide rates of transgenders. Whether they have the op or not, they're still dead inside.

It's such a ridiculous problem to have.
>waaah I don't get to wear dresses
>waaah I can't grow a beard
>>
File: 667.gif (2MB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
667.gif
2MB, 200x197px
>>578172051
>>
>>578173115

can you prove its not?
>>
File: LogoOpAssessoria.jpg (18KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
LogoOpAssessoria.jpg
18KB, 400x356px
>>578172734
Sounds more like a mental disability to me. A lack of connection with reality or inability to cope.
>>
>>578173178

can you prove that it is?
>>
File: indexd.jpg (13KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
indexd.jpg
13KB, 264x191px
>>578172813
>>
>>578173115
>homosexuals are too mindless to have choice in their actions
That's a pretty low opinion you have there.
>>
>>578173115
Nah, I'm totally fine with loving whatever you love. I'm an atheist.
>>
>>578172813
Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some anon inserts dicks for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK
>>
>>578173141
Still not a reason to not be OK with them
>>
>>578173269
and? even if that were true, they're still functioning members of society
>>
>>578173494
Valid. I still feel like they should just accept their bodies like the rest of us.
>>
>>578173390
Nah, I'm just saying it's a part of nature. Humans ain't the only animals that can be gay.

>>578173178
Any proper scientist will tell you it's not a choice. The cause isn't yet known, but it most certainly is not a choice.
>>
>>578172051
who gives a fuck if you're okay with transgender people?
>>
>>578173691
Seriously, who would choose to limit their fuck odds by being gay. Have to deal with all kinds of discrimination too.
>>
>>578173115
what about people suffering from xenomelia or amputee identity disorder? Should they be able to chop off perfectly functioning limbs just because they dont feel comfortable with them or think they would be better without them?
>>
/b/ is the wrong place to debate gayness.
so many fags here
>>
>>578172051
Because it doesn't concern you, fucking conservatard faggot. Other people lives are not subject to your backwards ass uninformed views. Holy fuck, get out of everyone else's loves and start worrying about what a shitty human being you are.
>>
File: 1412490713474.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412490713474.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>578172051
ill make it easy and short - lifestyle is a choice
>>
>>578173650

but you only think that because you don't have any conflict with your body.
that's like saying people born def shouldn't get cochlear implants, they should just accept their bodies like the rest of us
>>
>>578173921
Op here, that's basically my point.
>>
>>578173921
Now THOSE are major disorders.
>>
>>578173178
You can't prove it is retard, because it isn't. Accepted medical science says it isn't, therefore the burden of proof is on you faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 168x200px
Or you could just not be an asshole. Its pretty god damn easy to be nice to people
>>
>>578173840
There are christians in violent muslim dominated countries. Is religion a choice?
>>
>>578174097
How is that any different?
>>578174046
Being deaf is a disability, wanting to be another gender is also a disability.
>>
>>578173269
So are you not OK with any other mental illnesses? We accommodate people with down syndrome, so why shouldn't we do the same for people with a gender identity disorder if you consider them mentally ill?
>>
You should be fine with transgender people because they're still people. The problem stems from the fact that gender identity and sexuality are so intertwined with the rest of your psychology and physiology, and every individual situation is so subjective and different, that it's more or less too much effort to handle things on that more "realistic" level for everyone involved. It's easier to take a pseudo-progressive stance and embrace hasty surgery and hormones and perceived identities instead of digging deeper and trying to reconcile the more underlying psychological issues that are creating the confusion.

When people's wires are crossed psychologically they'll tend to look for that magic bullet; You can delude yourself into thinking "everything will turn around if I just had X or was able to do Y or looked like Z," when the reality is the reality is the exact opposite, and a healthier mental state would make you understand how superficial those kinds of fixes are.

I think that oftentimes the serious transgender issues, and to a much, much greater degree the more laughable Tumblr horseshit, needs to simply be approached differently. People in those positions ultimately deserve a lot of sympathy because in spite of finding them annoying or whatever else when put in the moment with them, the reality is they're going through some serious shit in their own world. The fundamental problem is that there's a contingent telling them to do radical things to their body instead of telling them to start taking trips to a psychological therapist.

People need to blend "acceptance" with a much larger dose of practicality, grounded-ness and science when it comes to these issues.
>>
>>578174231
Yes. Ask anyone who isn't their parent's religion.
Silly example.
>>
>>578174292

it's a surgery to correct a problem.
no difference
>>
>>578174292
because you can get a doctor to give your johnson the olde banana split, but no doctor will remove a healthy limb.
>>
>>578174448
Please explain why the example was silly.
>>
File: bryan cranston.jpg (56KB, 948x1426px) Image search: [Google]
bryan cranston.jpg
56KB, 948x1426px
>>578174391
OP here

You make a very good point.
>>
>>578172051
the bigger question is why do you care?
>>
>>578172051
>>578172051 (OP)
>I'm abraham lincoln
delusional, needs to be treated
>I'm a dog
natural, needs to be accepted
>>
>>578173650
just like people with tattoos or piercings or wear makeup or dye their hair or paint their nails or wear clothes

everything other than being naked is not accepting your body
>>
>>578172051
Anyone else just completely 100% okay with gay marriage and gay rights, but not for trans people? I am completely fine with two flamboyantly gay men loving each other, whatever that's not a big deal. But these people who are born a man, who look like a man, and sound like a man want me to call or refer to or treat them like a woman, that is just too much for me. If you want to act like a woman do it in the comfort of your home, don't rope me into your fucked up rodeo of gender.
>>
File: Bad Tranny 5.jpg (8KB, 264x244px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Tranny 5.jpg
8KB, 264x244px
OP isn't comfortable with his/her own sexuality, maybe when he grows up he will accept it
>>
>>578174740
Because clearly people do choose their religion just like they choose to live in a dangerous area because it is part of their family tradition. If they were practical they would take the path of least resistance to avoid getting something chopped off their bodies.
>>
>>578175067
Me
>>
>>578174883

Maybe because it fucks up normal dating procedure. If transgendered people had it the way they wanted you wouldn't even fucking know they have a dick or vagina until you are in bed naked together. Fuckers need to be quarantined.
>>
File: 1413732272940.png (477KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1413732272940.png
477KB, 768x768px
I know this is just going to be food for trolls so I'm going to post this and only this.

I knew i wasn't straight from a very early age, probably 9 or 10. I was petrified of not being heterosexual because of the stigma and the judgment, especially in my hyper religious area. I have fought against it for years, trying to convince myself it was all in my head and that i really was heterosexual, but all that's ever done is hurt me. I want to be heterosexual, it would make things so much easier, but i just can't pretend to be something I'm not for the sake of acceptance anymore. I don't know whether i was born this way or if it was something in to do with nurture but i do know that i don't want to be like this, but i can't choose not to anymore than people can choose to be like this. I'm not Transgender but i support them because i know what the struggle is like. Just because you have never experienced something does not mean everyone works the way you do. Mental illness, genetics, nurture, or all of the above, i don't know, but if it can't be fixed or treated then the only choice is to support them the best way you can. That's all i claim to know.
>>
>>578174391
Most of the transgender people I've asked about the subject have been of the opinion it's better to risk harm to the body bringing it in line with the brain than the other way around.
>>
>>578175538

That's because they have the willpower of ants.
>>
>>578175067
Calling them a man or a women, sir or ma'am is roping you into a rodeo
>>
>>578173319
>>578173319

You're the one making the claim, burden of proof and all that

>>578173691
citation needed, appeal to authority, etc

are you guys just trolling or do you have anything legit to say that isn't just hurr muh emotions and baseless claims?
>>
Does anyone have that image of the thread where they guy posted a pic of his girlfriend's pussy and he didn't notice the trans gender operation scars, and /b/ pointed it out to him?
>>
>>578172051

You just shouldn't give a shit like the rest of us. They ain't me so fuck 'em
>>
>>578175980
Yikes
>>
>>578175103
one could just as easily say clearly people choose their sexuality and some aren't practical about it or clearly people don't choose their religion. This position seems to lack substance supporting it.
>>
>>578175740
It takes will power to get a sex change I say
>>
File: Jon_Tron.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Jon_Tron.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>578172051
OP's pic. It's JonTron
>>
>>578176269
It take 5 grand and an embarrassing doctor visit
>>
>>578172051
>>
>>578175334
If it wasn't obvious they were trans, I'm sure most would tell you
>>
>>578176413
>Hey uh, Doctor I uh...Wanted to talk to you about something
>Yes? What is it?
>I...I want my penis removed and fake plastic tits pushed into my chest cavity.
>I also want a cocktail of drugs so that I am more feminine and less masculine

and then the doctor said
>No.

What a heart warming story, ended right where it should've
>>
>>578176269

Not really, man. Its an impulsive decision that drastically mutilates your body permanently because you can't learn to deal with mental issues in your life.
>>
Please place a trigger warning on any future hateful posts like this please OP.
>>
>>578175740
Willpower doesn't shield one from brain damage due to drugs and medical procedures of questionable safety
>>
>>578172051
can't flim flam the z-man
>>
>>578172051
wow what happened to jonah hill?

that fat nut sack
>>
>>578176413
And ridicule, staring, and hormone medication...
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.