[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ What is the best way to kill your self as slowly and painfully

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Death.png (382KB, 939x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Death.png
382KB, 939x1296px
/b/ What is the best way to kill your self as slowly and painfully as possible? I want to die but I want to savour it...
>>
>>577588975
fire.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>577588975
you can probably find someone online who would be willing to torture you for days and then kill

captcha:sufferingseschie
>>
>>577589521
Torture sounds good, I just want to be set to endure as much pain as possible, how is starvation?
>>
>>577589754
why not throw in some starvation if you can
im 100% certain you dont have enough willpower for this.
>>
4chan. There is your answer.
>>
>>577590296
Starvation doesn't seem painful enough, I only drink a small amount of water and eat a small portion of food once a day already and the feeling throughout the day is nothing too big. I want to be broken, where the hell do I find someone willing to torture me?
>>
>>577588975
live
>>
ummm just keep living. Date a few batshit insane females, develop a drug habit, eat like shit and completely disregard your health
>>
>>577590616
austria
>>
>>577590728
Thats so fucking deep but isnt that the reason I want to die? To stop dying in the most painful way, I just want #2 on the list...
>>
Stick your fingers into your brain through your eyeballs
>>
>>577590616
If the money is good I have some experiments and curiosities id like to satisfy.
>>
>>577590986
how about ants then?
>>
>>577591140
What sort of curiosities are we talking about, man it has to be intersting for me too.
>>577591393
That sound fucking horrid, how long do think it will last? It seems more like a method of torture. Someone could take them away just before I die...
>>
>>577588975

Sure you can rig up some self Scaphism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

have fun
>>
>>577591529
not sure on exact time frame, but with the right species of ant it may be over in a couple hours or so.
>>
>>577591529
Describing pain of certain things, the exact look of "x" or "y", the mental state of a being undergoing "z". Typical stuff, minus the "im a real scientist with creds" or laws. Just a bored and curious /b/rowser.
>>
>>577591919
I think I'll settle for, hopefully will find someone, torture. All these can be prolonged as long as someone is watching over and making sure I live as long as possible with alot of pain. Cheers /b/
>>
op where are you from? I'll do it, I've always wanted to torture someone.
>>
>>577589302
Cut wrists 6% chance of death. Fucking attention seeking faggots
>>
>>577588975
Take some aspirin and cut your wrists while in a bathtub filled with warm water. Normally people who do this regret it halfway, as they have become unpleasantly weak. They try to save themselves, yet the lack of blood deprives them of the strength required to elevate their heads above the water. I'm sure you'll find exquisite enjoyment from those last moments.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.