[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me choose /b/ros

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: xbox-one-vs-ps4-578-80.jpg (21KB, 578x324px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-vs-ps4-578-80.jpg
21KB, 578x324px
help me choose /b/ros
>>
what exclusives do you want? If none, PC all the way baby
>>
File: HP-PC-Image-Mashable.jpg (45KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
HP-PC-Image-Mashable.jpg
45KB, 950x534px
Donezo
>>
PC master race, then Sony.
Unless for some reason you prefer the exclusives on xbox one.
/thread
>>
PC GAY BOY
>>
>>576626202
Already have a gaming PC i built last year, just want to play around with a peasant console , so help me you niggers
>>
Then ps4, that shit is in italics
>>
>>576626427
In that case, Wii U. It is the only thing that you can't just play the games on the PC. Has a few interesting things. Nice local multiplayer. Ladyfriend friendly
>>
>>576625951
Wii U
>>
>>576626805
>>576626853
Wii U is literally only going to be good for SSB and Zelda-U
>>
>>576625951

As someone with both, unless you're set on exclusives, go with the ps4. The cross platforms look better on it, and it's a more powerful system. I tried bf4 on both, and the difference was noticeable.
>>
>>576626963
>virtual console
>Mario Kart 8
>Windwaker Remake
The list goes on.
>>
Wii U m8
>>
File: 1 (9).png (245KB, 470x324px) Image search: [Google]
1 (9).png
245KB, 470x324px
PC you cock sucker. Consoles are fucking laughable.
>>
>>576626963
Along with Beyonetta 2, Devils Third, mario maker, hyrule warriors, and a bunch of other stuff
>>
motherfucking HALO MC collection comes out in less than two weeks

the only correct answer is Xbox One.

unless you're a faggot.
>>
I'm planning to get all of them eventually but I'm gonna pick up the xbox first just cuz it's 50 bucks cheaper than ps4 where I live and comes with sunset overdrive. I hated xbox 360 so I'm not really loyal to any brand I want to play all the good exclusives this generation.
>>
>>576625951
Buy a second or better vid card for your PC. That's what I would do. Or that new Asus ROG monitor, my wants it.
>>
>>576627552
Halo is literally the defining series of the most major sect of faggotry. Good job.
>>
>>576627751

go back to fapping to hentai you weaboo faggot
>>
The only good exclusive for PS4 is Uncharted 4. That's literally it. ALL Xbox exclusives are way better than that anyway.
>>
>>576628149
Xbox one is doing so bad in sales that they lowered the price 50 dollars to try to get people to buy it lol. Xbox blows this gen
>>
>>576626190
>HP
kill yourself
>>
>>576628149
This.
Sony fans are weeaboos. All of them. What "insult" do they have towards Xbox fans? "Douchbags" and "dudebros" and "guys that get laid". Stay mad Sony bronies.
>>
>>576625951
Get a PC faggot.
>>
>>576628248
Clearly you have never played The Last Of Us
>>
>>576628275

lol, how old are you?

Sales don't mean shit kid. The One is doing better than both the 360 and the ps3 did one year after launch.

It's sales are slower because of the ps4 hype train from e3. That, along with shooting themselves in the foot with bad PR and that $500 price tag.

It's doing fine.
>>
>>576625951
I have a PS4 and I'm quite happy with it.
Sony has got some cool features coming up for the PS.
>>
Idlort here.
Owned more than one console for every gen since I first got my Sega genesis.

The Xbone is the better buy.
I own both as well as the Wii u, but the bone is the better deal.
It has the better exclusives, a SIGNIFINACTLY more stable online, and there's rumors of backwards compatibility around the corner.

Sunset overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Phantom Dust, Titanfall (it's actually pretty fun and xbone is the only platform where it's not dead), scalebound, killer instinct. All great exclusives and better than their current playstation counterparts.

Plus the MCC is coming out and it's literally the best collection held prerelease I have ever seen. Even better than the legacy collection for MGS.

The link I'm attaching explains how to get a new xbone with a game for $250.
That's pretty damn good.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-you-can-get-a-new-xbox-one-for-250/1100-6423210/
>>
>>576628508
I have the Platinum Trophy on PS3. I'm better than you at it. The first playthrough is cool because of the story, but after that, it's extraordinarily boring. Who wants to keep replaying the same 20-minute walking/talking segments over and over?
>>
>>576628275
>caring about sales
unless you have a plurality stake in Sony stock you shouldn't give a shit about sales.

The Wii dominated in sales but wasn't worth playing after 2008.
>>
>>576628852
Most story games will offer the same value. Uncharted and TLOU are even made by the same company. However TLOU still has the best graphics and mechanics i've ever seen in a game.
>>
>>576629494

lol, nope.

the AI is retarded and the shooting mechanics sucked.
>>
>>576625951
pc fag here
i liked the interface and controller of 360 over ps3
like ps4 games more than xbone games.
i play the console my friends play.
the brand does not determine my happiness.
>>
>>576628741
>>576629091
>Sales dont mean shit
>It doesnt matter that nobody buys our console
All I was saying was that so few people are buying them that they had to make a promotion for it
>>
>>576629709
It sucked so bad that it only got over 200 game of the year awards
psh
>>
get both , i did, no monies , stfu and save up.
>>
>>576629709
Ally A.I don't help. They're invisible. Enemy A.I are retarded. It really is a shit game, man. Just accept it.
>>
Exclusive titles are for faggots.
Get a PS4 for higher frame rates and resolotions
>>
>>576630257
The PS4 can run the same amount of frame rate.
>>
>>576630438
as the Xbox One. lel
>>
holy fuck @ every faggot saying "pc." not everybody spends all of their burger king paychecks on $1500 in computer parts to make some ridiculous computer that will be obsolete in a year, fuck off. and there is no such thing as split screen multiplayer, but you faggots don't mind cuz

ding ding ding ding ding

you have no fucking friends at all and you sit around modding new vegas so you can take screenshots of your 2fps slideshow of a game.

get a ps3 because it's better, OP, but then get an xbox one because the halo compilation looks cool
>>
actually it depends on what your friends have.
i bought xbox one just to play with my friends
>>
>>576630621
Mine was 900 with the monitor.
Took me like 2 weeks to get that much.
Who the fuck play locally anyway?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.