[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /b simple question: do you think you could take on your own

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1407156477833.png (720KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407156477833.png
720KB, 640x480px
ok /b simple question: do you think you could take on your own dad in a fist fight? would you win, and if yes - why?
>>
>>576544261
No, my dad has several years of martial arts under his belt. He's not someone I would fuck with.
>>
Easily. It wouldn't be difficult to beat the shit out of an urn.
>>
>>576544261
Probably, he's stronger then me but he's got a dodgy knee, so a couple of kicks to that would incapacitate him sufficiently so i could beat him down. All hypothetical of course
>>
>>576544261

My dad would probably lose But IRL i couldnt hit my father so he would probobly win
>>
>>576544261
I don't think I'd be able to beat my dad. I'm stronger than him, but he's fit as fuck and taller.
>>
>>576544261
I remember this guy, excellent /b/ material, delivered like a pro.
>>
>>576544261
Well, he's in his early 70's, so, yeah, I'm pretty sure he's fucked.
>>
>>576544261

My dad is 83 so I'm pretty sure I've got this on lock.
>>
>>576544261
probably not, hes definitely stronger. might get a good few hits in but that's about it
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>576544261
Yes, he's in a wheelchair cause of a stroke a few weeks back.
>>
>>576544572

fuck this one caught me off guard. i kinda feel bad for laughing. sorry for your loss!
>>
>>576545057
You'd beat up a guy in a wheelchair? And your father no-less? Your a sick motherfucker
>>
>>576544261
Yes. I would win. My dad has no fists
>>
Yes I would win obviously my dad has parkinson's disease.
>>
>>576544261
6 foot, muscle bound, tattooed construction worker?
Think I'll pass
>>
>>576544261
Probably not. He's 6'3 and I'm 5'9. He's just a lot bigger. Also sometimes he goes into full rage mode and it's pretty scary.
>>
My dad is literally a white Cranky kong.
So i guess our chances of winning are pretty much 50 -50
>>
>>576544701
Not being funny but are you my brother?
>>
>>576545312

this guy raises an important point. it's not just about physical strength. we're talking about fighting the man who raised you and (most likely) made you the person you are today
>>
>>576544261
my dad was in the marines and is still pretty beefy, but i might be able to win purely out of speed considering he's older now. if he was in his prime he would obliterate me
>>
>>576544701
Just so you know.
A fist-fight means a fight using your fists.
>>
Yes, I'd destroy him, no question.

1) I am 30. He is nearly 60.
2) I hate his fucking guts.
3) He's a fucking useless piece of shit.
>>
We got in a fist fight when I was 16 and I beat the shit out of him. 23 now and a hell of a lot bigger so it would be even easier. We're best buds though now so I wouldn't.
>>
>>576544261
Yes. Because he's 77 and died a month ago.
>>
File: 1410818056138.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1410818056138.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
>>576544728
this
>>
>>576544261
that guy on your pic was a btard, he an hero'd life :(
>>
I kind of hit him.
Well....I slammed my fist against his tombstone but not out of anger but raging sadness
I miss this old man
Don't let anger and silence be the end of this /b/rothers !
Talk as long as you have him.
I sure hate myself for not doing it

Love you dad
>>
>>576546814

whoa i have to say. i didnt expect this kind of outcome for this thread. well said, man thanks for sharing!
>>
i never grew up with my dad but i do see him when i want to when i was about 14-15 he kept fucking with me and we weren't that close so i went for it i slammed his ass against the door and kept punching him but he didn't want to hit me i regret it because now that im 18 and shit passed hes trying to help me turn my life around and hes trying to be in my life alot more i lvoe him but i ignore going to hang out with him alot because of the fact we never really got close but someshit happened 3 days ago we had a deep talk over the phone and i opened up and told him and showed him how fucked in the head i really am i talked to him yesterday too and its like we are dad and son now it seems like he understands me we are just as sad and miserable as eachother and now he realizes it i guess we kinda bonded over sadness

i don't even know why i just typed all that
>>
>>576546049
this.
it would be interesting though, because my dad and I are the two most bloodthirsty people I've ever known. btw he's an MD. (so the rules about the vital parts should be clear, the little bitch could try to go wikifight on me and go straight to the jugular or the solar plexus)

>>576545629
are you my mommy?
>>
No way. Even if he was 80 he still has a lot more experiance fighting niggers and spics at work
>>
File: monster.jpg (376KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
376KB, 1024x768px
>>576545654
>made you the person you are today
no problem.
>>
If I ever had to fight him, I'm pretty sure I can win. We are both 6ft tall, but he is chubby and has knee and back problems, while I'm very thin but fit and have 10 years of martial training experience.

Being emotinally capable of hitting my own father is out of the question, as he has always been a self-centered jackass with mental problems and never even showed interest in me as a father.
>>
File: 08 cool story.jpg (22KB, 387x512px) Image search: [Google]
08 cool story.jpg
22KB, 387x512px
>>576546107
>>
>>576544261
Pretty sure my dad would fuck me up he is a pretty good boxer and is pretty stocky, he also strong from working all his life and he used to fuck people up all the time.

The only thing i have on him is height and weight but if i get punched in the face enough times that won't matter.
>>
>>576548435
keep us updated.
>>
>>576545958
Just so you know.
You sound like a scared little bitch.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.