[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 14, my parents both lost their jobs and we were forced

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

File: angry.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
When I was 14, my parents both lost their jobs and we were forced to moved into a poor, nearly all-black neighborhood. I was walking home after the last day of school, so excited for summer to start. I was dressed normally for a warm day, a skirt and a spaghetti strap shirt, nothing too revealing. I was about two blocks from house when one of my neighbors came up to me and said hi. I didn't think too much of it. I had seen him before he was the dad of one of my classmates. After talking to him for a bit, he said his daughter wanted me to sign her yearbook and asked if I could. I said sure and I followed him into the house. It was the worst decision of my life.
>>
After I enter he closed the door and locked it behind me. I didn't think much of it. I noticed a couple of his friends and couple boys my age were by the couch. I asked where my classmate was, he said she be down in a minute. It was at this point everything went down hill. He mentioned how pretty I was, and that they don't see many girls like me around there. He told me that was a shame because he likes white girls. And so his does his friends. I was a little weirded out but I just told him thanks and forced a smile. He told me to have a seat by his friends while we wait for his daughter, so I did. One of the boys my age forced some small talk about school how I liked the neighborhood. He told I was pretty and wanted to get to know me better. I just said "cool" and was hoping my friend would be down soon. He began to run his hand up my leg, towards my skirt. I was completely freaked out and told him to stop.
>>
One of the older guys grabbed my arms and held me back. I was powerless against him. He kept rubbing them, telling me how he loved my soft white legs. The man restraining me slide his hand down my shirt and began groping my breast and nipple. I knew I was serious trouble. I begged them to stop, but there was five men there and there was nothing I could. The boy ran his hand up my thigh and to my panties. He pulled them aside and began to finger me. It hurt as he forcefully penetrated me. I was a virgin, so that had never happened to me. All he said was "she's really tight." One the older men there told him to step aside. He then ripped my skirt and panties from my body. I felt so vulnerable, so naked.
>>
next
>>
>>573214431
>learn to greentext faggot
>>
The man restraining me forced me to my knees. He told me I was going to give the boy my age his first blowjob. The boy unzipped his pants tried to get me to suck. I struggled and refused to open my mouth. The man told me to open up or he'd kill me with his knife. So I did. The boy slowly slid it in my mouth and began to thrust. I felt so used and disgusted. It wasn't long before he forced it as far into my mouth as he could and came. I choked on it but they forced my mouth shut and I was forced to swallow what hadn't dribbled out of my mouth. The man who had been restraining me told two others to hold me down. He would be the man that would take my virginity. He told me how he couldn't wait to get that "sweet white pussy" As I was pinned spread eagle on the floor, he got on top of me. He told me that he was going to make me feel good and thrust his penis inside. I never felt so much pain. With each thrust it felt like he was ripping me. He kept going, over and over. Moaning and sucking my breast and grabbing my ass. Eventually he came inside me and told me thanks, I was great. They stood me up and I could feel his cum dripping my leg. It was so humiliating.
>>
After they stood me up, they brought me back to the couch and bent me over it. One of them told me "we've seen what that mouth and pussy can do, now were going find out about that ass." I was scared, I knew what was going happen. My classmate's father dropped down behind me and spat on his penis. It was the only lube he would used in the attack. I told him not to, that they could all have my pussy instead. He told me to shut up and buried my face in the couch cushion. At that point I could feel his penis against my hole and he began to forced his way inside me. It felt like my ass was on fire and I screamed into the darkness of the cushions. I became more numb with every thrust. My body just went limp and I resigned myself to being their plaything. I was repeatedly raped that day by five men over three hours. The following day my vagina was bruised and swollen, my anus bled. I never told anyone, even parents. I told them I stayed late at school because of end of the year celebrations.
>>
>>573214804

Aaaaand i came.
>>
>>573214431

lolz!
>>
Timestamp with nigger Dick creampie or didn't happen
>>
>>573214431
is that you Lia

or is that some faggot dude pretending?

Please....do you remember me? My name starts with an A, I wish I didn't leave you

My parents were fucked up, I wish I asked to study with you and do homework from our classes

How i regret it all!!!
>>
>>573214956
erm if you still know these people then report them?? why would you not say anything lmfao..
>>
Thank you OP. /b/ needs a little love story with happy endings from time to time
>>
>>573214956
WTF... not to white knight or anything, but that ending made this shit sound real. If this shit is real fucking go to the cops. Post all info about the daughter also...
>>
File: I came.jpg (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
I came.jpg
7KB, 233x216px
>>573214956
I just came so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>573215502
>implying this story is true

absolute fucking nigger retard gtfo
>>
>>573215502

we don't live in the neighborhood anymore thankfully. And I don't want people to know I had sex with a black guy. It's better just to be quiet
>>
>>573214956
OP is a lonely fag with a rape fetish
>>
Got raped? Don't tell any authorities, instead only tell /b/. Everyone here will definitely believe you.
>>
>>573215862
Oh shut the fuck up.
>>
>>573214772
Lrn2 Read English, Dickless!
>>
>>573215862
>I don't want people to know I had sex with a black guy
10/10
>>
what the fuck is wrong with /b/?

post tits or gtfo
>>
>>573215658

no. as I mentioned before, I'm not telling anyone I've had sex with black guys. Fuck that. No one where I live would date me if they knew
>>
>>573214431
bdw if u have rape fetish ......I your MAN
>>
continue OP? did you have to see them again at school? did you get pregnant and have a rape baby?
>>
did you sign the yearbook?
>>
>>573214431
>>573214494
>>573214657
>>573214804
>>573214956
Who would want to rape a great big frowny face like you?
>>
File: 1407451110037s.jpg (3KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1407451110037s.jpg
3KB, 119x125px
>>573214431
that pic sure is old.
>>
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>573214431
my girlfriend had a similar experience. she had multiple orgasms during that. even though she was forced all the time. now she is a real slut and a whore. i love that.
you should thank them, now you know what you are good for.
oh...btw. tits or gtfo
>>
:-(
>>
>>573214956
cool story, bro
>>
>>573216148

The following year, I saw him in school, yeah. It was pretty bad because he would grope/finger me on occasion. I guess he figured if I kept quiet about the attack, I wasn't going to say anything about that either

but thankfully I didn't get pregnant
>>
>>573214431
image couldn't be found on google. timestamp OP?
>>
>>573216565
I would never touch you after a nog came in you. You are ruined.
>>
>>573216565
so is that you, Lia?

I don't remember your face too well

Answer! I'm fucking depressed af

You still live in Tacoma?
>>
You a whore now OP cause of what happened or do you hate sex and men?
>>
>>573214431
This post gave me aids.
>>
>>573216442

I didn't cum during my attack. I only briefly got wet(not sure why) giving head, but everything else was too painful.
>>
>>573216117
is it because the white boys can't compare?

once you go black you never go back
>>
>>573216057
>Implying that greentexts aren't english
>>
>>573215862
>And I don't want people to know I had sex with a black guy

Fucking kek

Also, is that a pic of you? >>573214431
>>
>>573214431
Black anon here. I cannot stop laughing. Holy shit..10/10 anon. Made my fucking day. Lol.
>>
>>573216942
You got wet because you're a whore who loves BBC
>>
>>573216789

The weird thing is it did happen near Seattle. But I'm not that person
>>
>>573216117
Confirmed 10/fake
>>
Not even being a SJW, but how can peple do this?
>>
>>573214431
I came so hard thank you OP
>>
>>573215862
Fuck those niggers and what they did to you but the thought of your story as i read it made me rock hard.
>>
>>573216803

I'm somewhere in the middle honestly. I acted out sexually a lot when I was 15/16, but then I went to therapy and realized it all stemmed from what happened
>>
>>573214431
is this real?
>>
>>573216108
being this new
>>
>>573216565
I need to take you and beat until u bleed then fuck in the ass with lube (because I gentleman).

P.S. Do you have skype?
>>
>>573214956
Go to the fucking police, also tell every white friend you have. So they can take down these niggers themselves.
>>
>>573217465
>>573217429
>>573215747
>>573214979

I seriously hope you guys are joking about that
>>
>>573217498
Do you hate niggers now?
Also did they have huge cocks?
>>
>>573216736

That's what I'm afraid of

>>573216991

No, blacks disgust me

>>573217249

I'm really not
>>
>>573217761
They aren't. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>573216117
I know this thread is legit because rape victims so frequently refer to being raped as "having sex." Try harder
>>
>>573216942
it's different for everyone. if it's too painful it's harder for your body to reach that state. when you had less pain blowing that guy your body reacted. your body was getting ready to be fucked.
>>
>>573217761
Its b, what did you expect?

Sad story anyways.
>>
If this is real I feel really bad for you. It sounds like it really sucks being woman. Can't believe someone would raise their kid like that
>>
Oddly enough I don't believe you. Let me know your addy and have this done for reals. Until then your just another lying cunt.
>>
>>573217537
No;
We are playing rape.
We say let's fuck.
She: NO!!
WE: Good girl:)
>>
well you seem to have your head on right OP, you hate niggers and you dont want anyone to know you fucked one. see, sometimes situations like this can help us along our path in life and teach us valuable lessons
>>
File: 1388689192416.jpg (67KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1388689192416.jpg
67KB, 600x900px
>2012+2
>believing anything you read on /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>573217761
we need some proof here op
>>
>>573214431
I miss the girl in the pic, when she was playing with puke and eating bills and being a feminist. /b was interesting then.
>>
>>573217761
I got hard reading it. I'm probably gonna tug one off thinking about this later. Did they double penatrate you at any point? If so talk about it.
>>
>>573217761
i just fapped to your story

you should be thankfull with those guys for taking care of you, ungrateful cunt
>>
>>573218312
yeah mor dits
>>
>>573217178
yes

>>573217825

yes I do

yes they did unfortunately. except my classmate. I think it just added to my injuries.
>>
>>573217924

OP please post a pic with a timestamp. >>573214431
If that is your pic I would marry you
>>
>>573217761
Got any more stories? I'm close to cumming.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.