[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A dyslexic man walks into a bra. ITT: bar jokes.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: SeFOqGQZ9SA.jpg (460KB, 2048x1149px) Image search: [Google]
SeFOqGQZ9SA.jpg
460KB, 2048x1149px
>A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

ITT: bar jokes.
>>
>>571609257
>A man walks in to a bar
>He takes a seat in the back corner and drinks alone until the bar closes because he's horribly depressed and contemplating suicide.
>>
>>571609257
A dyslexic man walks into an arab.
>>
>>571609257

>A priest a child molester and a liar walk into a bar
>he orders a drink
>>
>>571609257
Hey, I have sex daily
I mean I have dyslexia
FCUK
>>
>>571609257
Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshiper?

...He sold his sole to Santa.
>>
Why did the monkey fall off the handle bars?
>>
>What is the only time it is acceptable to wink and smile at a nigger?

>When you're looking through a scope.
>>
>>571609257
>an American walks into a bar
>he would have run but he was fat
>>
>>571611148
>an arab walks into a bar
>boom
>>
>>571611236
>a Japanese walks into a bar
>and orders sushi
>>
>>571611236

>A jew walks into a bar
>he buys it
>>
>>571611310
>a nigger walks into a bar
>fuck you bar I was walking here
>>
>A horse walks into a bar
>Everyone gets up and leave as they spot the potential danger in the situation
>>
>>571611401
>a newfag walks into a bar
>I'm 12 and what is this?
>>
>A man walks into a bar
>He is an alcohol and is ruining his life
>>
File: abide-dude-abide.jpg (102KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
abide-dude-abide.jpg
102KB, 800x481px
>>571611485
>a frontiersman walks into a bar
>it eats him
>>
>A jew, a christian and a muslim walk into a bar
>What a great example of cultural diversity
>>
>>571609257
A duck walks into a bar. He asks the bartender, "Do you have any duck food?"
The bartender says, "No I don't have any duck food. This is a people bar. Get out."
The duck leaves.
The next day the duck walks in and asks the bartender, "Do you have any duck food?"
The bartender says, "I told you yesterday, I don't have any fucking duck food. Get out of here."
The duck leaves.
The third day, the duck walks in and asks, "Do you have any duck food?"
The bartender says, "God damn it! I don't have any duck food! If you ask me again I'm going to nail you to that wall."
The duck says, "Ok, ok, I get it!" and walks out.
The fourth day, the duck walks in. He asks the bartender, "Do you have any nails?"
The bartender says, "What? No I don't have any nails."
The duck says, "Good, do you have any duck food?"
>>
>>571609257
Why do Jewish women only fuck circumcised guys?

They don't touch anything that isn't 10% off
>>
File: obama_laughing_rectangle.jpg (275KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
obama_laughing_rectangle.jpg
275KB, 660x440px
>>571611671
>>
>>571611671
Gold.
>>
A german walks into a BAR.
>>
>>571611917
/thread
>>
File: 52c74f2636cca.jpg (15KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
52c74f2636cca.jpg
15KB, 441x408px
A rabbi and a catholic priest walk out of a bar. A small boy walks by. The priest says to the rabbi "Hey let's fuck that kid" to which the rabbi replies "out of what?"
>>
>>571611671
Don't understand
>>
a man walks into a bar
>ma'm open up it's the police, your son was in a hit and run accident. the driver was an alcohol.
>>
"Y'know" said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow there's a little bar called McTavish's. Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy four drinks he will buy the fifth drink for you."

"Well," said the Englishman, "at my local, The Red Lion, the barman there will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."

"Ahhhhh, that's nothing," said the Irishman. "Back home in Dublin there's Ryan's Bar. Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, and another again - all the drinks you like. Then when you've had enough drinks they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid. All on the house."

The Englishman and Scotsman immediately scorn the Irishman's claims. But he swears every word is true.

"Well," asked the Englishman, "did this actually happen to you?"

"Not me meself, personally, no," said the Irishman . . . "But it did happen to me sister."
>>
>>571612426
>the driver was an alcohol.
kek
>>
An old cowboy walks into the bar, sat down on a stool and ordered a drink.

Before long, a young attractive woman sat down next to him.

After a few minutes, she turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, ma'am, I've spent my whole life breaking horses, driving cattle, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, cleaning stables, going to rodeos, so yeah, I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "That's interesting.”

They both sipped their drinks.

He said, “How 'bout you, Ma'am?”

She said, “Me, I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I'm driving my car, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I think about what they'd look like naked. I think about what I'd like to do to them, and I think about what they might do to me. I can't help it. All I do is think about women."

He said, “That's interesting.”

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."
>>
A policeman, a jew, a nigger, and a blonde woman walks into a bar.

The bartender asks: Is this a joke?
>>
>>571609257
An Irishman walks out of a bar.

It could happen.
>>
File: 59.jpg (111KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
111KB, 720x540px
>>
This thread is a shit minus the 2 i liked...
>>571612838
>>571612668
>>
A bloke and his wife go to the pub one evening. They sit at a table in a quiet corner to enjoy their beer and some conversation. After a while, the guy spots some friends at another table, and says, "Excuse me, dear, I'm just going to go say hello to my mates. Be right back." "No problem," she says, "I'll be fine."

A minute later, another man, who has obviously had a few already, gets up from his stool at the bar, walks over to the wife's table, sits down right next to her, leans in close to her and says, "You're really hot, darlin'. I'd sure like to squeeze your ass!"

"Well, that's an awfully rude thing to say!" she replies. "Please go away."

The guy then says, "Know what else I'd like to do? I'd like to unbutton your shirt, stuff my face between your tits and wiggle it around while I pinch your nipples 'til they turn purple."

"Oh my God!" she says. "I can't believe you! If you don't get away from me right now, I'm gonna go tell my husband what you said, and he'll kick your ass! Now get lost!"

But the guy comes back with, "You wanna know what I'd do next? I'd take off your pants, turn you upside down, fill your pussy up with Guinness, and then drink every drop!"

"OK, that's IT!" she exclaims. "I'm gonna go get my husband, and he's gonna pound you to a pulp!"

(cont)
>>
Descartes walks into a bar, the barman says 'you'll have a beer then?' 'i think not!' says Descartes and vanishes.
>>
>>571613919

She gets up and storms over to where her husband is sitting. "You're not gonna believe what some man just said to me! He said he wanted to squeeze my ass!"

"Well, that's kinda rude," says the husband. "Why didn't you tell him to take a hike?"

"I did!" she replies, "but then he said he was gonna put his face between my tits and pinch my nipples until they turn purple!"

"Son of a bitch!" says the angry husband, jumping to his feet. "Where is he? I'm gonna kick his ass but good!"

"He's still right over there at our table," she says, pointing to the guy. "But wait till you hear what else he said to me! He said he's gonna turn me upside down, fill my pussy with Guinness and then drink every drop!"

Suddenly, the husband sits back down on his chair. The wife shouts "What are you doing? Aren't you going to defend my honor? Go over there right now and take care of that jerk!"

The husband replies, "Honey, I love you, I really do... but if you think I'm gonna mess with any guy who can drink 15 pints of Guinness, you're crazy."
>>
>>571611816
Die
>>
>>571614004
kek!
>>
>>571609374
Oh man
>>
Rabbit walks in to a bar orders a pint and cheese and ham toastie. Eats drinks and leaves.
Rabbit comes in the next day same pint but a cheese and pickle toastie today.
The next day hes in again same pint and a beef and mustard toastie.

Then for a week nothing not a sight of the bunny at all...

A few weeks later a ghostly image of a rabbit comes in and the barman asks " wow where the fuk have you been and why are you a ghost"

Rabbit " i died of mixin-ma-toasties"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Get the camera..........
>>
>>571614485
cracked a smile

thanks now I have to buy it
>>
>>571614485
what the fuck is a toastie
>>
>>571611671
HA HA HA HA HA i don't get it
>>
>>571614485

i dont get it but i really want to
>>
File: fallout.jpg (35KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
fallout.jpg
35KB, 600x480px
>>571613973
>>
>>571614879
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myxomatosis
>>
>>571615005
wow
>>
>>571614794
Just slang for a toasted sandwich in the UK.
>>
>>571612838
fucking got me
>>
this is a good thread
>>
>>571609257
OP walks in to a gay bar, he sucked everyones dicks
>>
File: bar-mast.jpg (38KB, 618x251px) Image search: [Google]
bar-mast.jpg
38KB, 618x251px
A young, scared Japanese soldier walks into a BAR.

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA.
>>
Don't mock dyslexctis .. They are teople poo.
>>
A piece of string walks into a bar & asks for a drink. The bartender says "We don't serve string here, get out". The string goes outside, ties himself in a knot and unravels one end. The string goes back inside & the bartender says "Aren't you that piece of string I just through out"?
The string answers "Nope, I'm afraid knot".
>>
>>571610476
That is some intense tipping.
>>
A proton walked in to the bar.
Got up on the stool and hovered around.
The barman walks up to him and says "what can I get for ya mate?"
The proton replies "oh just a glass of water please"
The barman gives him a weird look, trying to see if the proton is serious.
He asks "are you sure?"
To which the proton replies.
"I'm positive"
>>
>>571615706

should be just "afraid not", or else "a frayed knot" for an audience that needs everything spelled out for them.

kek
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.