[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average female here, no I won't show my tits. Years ago

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 53

File: 1391567140601.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1391567140601.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
Average female here, no I won't show my tits.
Years ago I used to call myself a "feminist" because years ago the word meant a different thing. Back then feminism to me meant that women were to be treated as EQUALS, and that if anyone was going to be privileged, it was both genders at the same level.
Now I feel embarrassed to mention the word because of the slander that's been thrown on it thanks to some of these "new" feminists.
Really, without going into much detail, I see a lot of threads while lurking where everyone's just slamming women as a whole. There are some good ones out there, I believe that there shouldn't be cases like "she gets to go free because she's a women" or "she's innocent because they were targeting her gender"
neither should there be "he gets to pay because he's a man and he's stronger than her" or "more men die every year so they should be treated with more respect"
Is that not what feminism is? Equality? There's only a select few women who make a very large presence online who make it out like every girl is some satanic bitch who wants all your money and for you to burn in hell, when really, most of us aren't like that at all. If you stick your penis in me without my consent and I ask you to stop and say no, that is rape, and it's a very serious thing.
But if you cat call me down the street when I'm showing some leg, and I say that's rape. I am not a feminist, I'm an idiot and need to learn how to stick up for myself properly if we really want to be treated properly.
>>
>>569489824
What you say is true.
But you should still show us your tits
>>
>>569489946
naaah.
>>
>>569490170
Gtfo
>>
Also another thing,
both guys and girls can be manipulative. it isn't a specific thing that girls do, if you're with a bitch and she screws you up. You're with the wrong girl, we're not all like that.
>>
File: IMG_61990281602067.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_61990281602067.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>569489824
Bitch you slightly caught my interest. But all you women are the same. Hahaha
>>
File: 1343977381208.png (556KB, 511x580px) Image search: [Google]
1343977381208.png
556KB, 511x580px
>>569490630
then all men are the same too.
>>
here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnUDlRTw6aA
>>
>>569489824
Then why use the term feminism? Why not jut call yourself an egalitarianist, or a humanist? That seems like a much better employ of your time.
>>
>>569491241

Egalitarianist sounds kind of like you're choking on a pound of gravel and humanist already means something else.
>>
Extremists will always be loud. The problem is that there are too many of them and as of right now if a woman even says rape the guy is automatically a rapist unless he can prove otherwise.
>>
>>569491390
Then make up some other term. Calling yourself a feminist undermines your claim that your movement is for the equality of all- because why would a movement meant to give equality to everyone name itself after one gender?

Feminism has too much of a history to be saved.
>>
File: Emperor_RotJ.png (158KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_RotJ.png
158KB, 360x270px
>>569491125
I'm sure you have your good side but I bet you've ruined your share of life's too. All humans are the same.
>>
File: 5721466.jpg (34KB, 295x327px) Image search: [Google]
5721466.jpg
34KB, 295x327px
>>569490630
WOAH watch the edge buddy you might become a brony
>>569489824
Ass with timestamp then
>>
>>569489824
>female
>won't show tits
gtfo
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>569491551
>Feminism has too much of a history to be saved.
how much of a history is too much to be saved?
>>
>>569491643
probably. But you can't please everyone even if you try your hardest.
>>
File: 1410822176074.png (223KB, 641x649px) Image search: [Google]
1410822176074.png
223KB, 641x649px
>>569491931
Yes you can faggot
You're not trying hard enough
>inb4 you cant; it's called rape
>>
>>569489824

no, feminism has always been shit. It started as a ploy by the cia and steinfield to fuck over any dissenting groups. Women weren't allowed to vote because they weren't subject to the draft.
>>
>>569491894
Depends. When you've gotten to the point that feminism is taken to be synonymous with 'kill all men', I think the mark has been passed, though. Besides, Feminism isn't a group for the equality of all. It was a group trying to improve women's lot. Can't it be left at that, and retired in the western world now it's not needed anymore?

If I were to start a group I claimed was to work towads equality, and named it whiteism, or masculinism, you'd rightfully call me out on the fact that that's a really fucking stupid name for a group supposedly meant to bring about equality for all.
>>
>>569489824
Is this... not copypasta?
>>
File: 5be.gif (297KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
5be.gif
297KB, 720x576px
>>569492371
>>
>>569492718
Nope, just a really long wall of text. Sorry about that. Thought I'd share my opinion though.
>>
File: You-know-the-drill-Tits-or-GTFO.jpg (77KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
You-know-the-drill-Tits-or-GTFO.jpg
77KB, 360x270px
>>569489824
>>
>>569493160
nope
>>
>>569489824
You're still an enemy of The Patriarchy. Feminists have clearly drawn their battle lines, and every man is their enemy, patriarchs will respond in kind. Tits or GTFO, seacow.
>>
>>569489946
i second this one.
>>
Stfu and demand tits. I didn't read past the first line, and I demand TITS
>>
>>569494234
Ok, you make a point, rare fora vagoohaver. I then third the man who said you should still show us tits in spite of making a point.
>>
File: derpface.png (262KB, 523x707px) Image search: [Google]
derpface.png
262KB, 523x707px
>>569489824
>Average female here
If you're posting here, hon, you are decidedly below average.
>pic related
>>
>>569489824
>But if you cat call me down the street when I'm showing some leg, and I say that's rape
Are you fucking kidding me?

Rape is someone catcalling you?

GTFO of here. Damn, this had better be bait.
>>
>>569494707
Dude! Stop raping her!

In all seriousness, this alleged "average female" is a fat attention seeking dude.
>>
File: 2iMxZ.jpg (416KB, 2423x1433px) Image search: [Google]
2iMxZ.jpg
416KB, 2423x1433px
>>569494362
wow what a qt.
>>
>>569494707
You missed the whole point of that sentence. lrn 2 read.
>say that's rape. I am not a feminist, I'm an idiot and need to learn how to stick up for myself properly
Meaning, if I whine and bitch about being raped when I'm just doing day to day shit, then I'm a shitty tumblr feminist who doesn't know what the real world is. I don't agree with those people as I've stated above, it was an example of what shitty sjw shit we have to deal with.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 955x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 955x775px
>>569494707
I hope you're baiting lol, do you know how to read?
>>
>>569494707
maaan go the fuck back to school. You punk.
>>
>>569495145
And you should still be treated like shit, you fucking ham beast. There is no difference between you and the others. You're just a bad yeast infection away from triggering. Fuck off, you self righteous cunt.
>>
File: 1409585648425.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1409585648425.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>569489824
>>
>>569494847
This is why she/he won't post tits
>>
File: 1411059140576.jpg (55KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1411059140576.jpg
55KB, 500x667px
>>569495914
And nothing of value is lost. Sniveling bitch or gender traitor, no one wants to see those fat sweaty manboobs. Failure to adhere to the rules is a slight against The Patriarchy, and will not stand.
>>
>>569495401
What the hell does Triggering even mean? That I'm offended? Didn't trigger originally mean for someone to be triggered to a bad past experience? Related to people with PTSD?
No, I won't use the word trigger. That just doesn't make sense.
But OFFENDED, that's a word I can use. And I would only be offended if you told me things like "Men are better than women" or "Women are better than men" or "this person deserves to be raped" because who the hell deserves something like that?
I'm definitely not trying to be self righteous, even if it comes off that way. The point of my wall of text was just to explain that not all women are the crazy succubi that some people believe. We're all just normal people like you and me. And personally, I'm just a bit mad at all these "Social Justice Warriors" who decide that it's okay to say they want to kill off all men because they've been "triggered" one too many times.
I get the point of the message though, this is /b/ after all and I'm gonna have a few people who just want to make me upset. But I'm not, just trying to show a little insight. We're all the same in my eyes.
>>
>>569489824

Op, nice to see some people are down to Earth.
>>
>>569496189
See, so many people have different opinions. There are some people who get mad at the feminists saying that women should rule and then there's people like these who say men should rule and it's all the same thing. We're all humans and we should stop hating eachother over a randomly selected sexual organ.
This whole situation in a whole is kind of like a recess fight.
>>
>>569496247
Anon, you seem triggered>>569496189
Lawl
>>
>>569489824
what i can't understand is why the fuck is it called feminism if it stands for equality?
>>
>>569494707
>>569494847

Learn to "context".

Although GsDPpanj does make a good secondary point; how do we know you're actually female?

Anyway, whatever gender OP is, they have made a valid point, but they can't reference themselves as a female or have a female perspective unless if they provide proof; proof or GTFO.
>>
You can probably find some good points before this thread degenerates into cancer.

While i understand your points on feminism the stigma is to strong now, all the word means to a majority of people is that feminism = female superiority.

Oh yeah and by the way ...Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>569496682

New fag, you don't even know the tit or gtfo out rule.

Shes not her saying omg I'm a cam whore teehee look at all these photos of me.

Shes here as a female anon. No need for tits you dumb faggot
>>
>>569496551
because feminism was coined a long time ago when the fight really was for females to have rights like voting.
now there's no point because other than a simple matter of respect, we're treated basically the same in a legal standpoint.
>>569491241
I agree with
>>569491390
but if I were to say anything other than the original term that was perfectly fine until recently, it would be humanist. very neutral.
>>
GTFO men+women =/= equal

dumb bitch

learn to logic, ohh wait, not possible
>>
>>569489824
tl;dr tits or gtfo
>>
>>569496617
It really shouldn't matter in the long run if I'm a guy or girl since the opinion stands for both people if they think that way. I really shouldn't of even identified as a girl in the first place.
Also, I get it that all the tits or gtfo stuff is ha ha funny funny but it's not going to go anywhere.
>>
>>569496247
Irrelevant. All men are deemed mongrel rapist dogs, thusly all women are deemed filthy feminist cum dumpsters. The fact that you're "neutral" on the topic, or maybe even deluded yourself in to thinking that you're championing for equality means absolutely nothing. Sides have been defined, shots fired, and the PC Gestapo is on the move. Acceptance and tolerance are now hollow words, perverted by feminists to mean special treatment and immunity. There is no differentiation, the parts are as bad as the whole.
>>
People are not equal. The absence of gender roles in today's society has screwed us over after all. Both of us can't live life we were made to live. Instead we are told to live "equally" which ends up as both being disappointed with their lives.
>>
>>569496793
Actually if she draws attention to herself being female, then yes, it still counts
>>
>>569496793
pussywhipped whiteknight beta, pls gtfo
>>
>>569497238
>>569497321

No you dumb faggots, learn the god damn rules.
>>
File: 408px-Quiet-faggot.jpg (67KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
408px-Quiet-faggot.jpg
67KB, 408x600px
>>569497238
WTF? Learn the fucking rules, son.
>INB4 b-but I've been here 2 yrs Imoldfag
>>
God i hate this stupid newfags beta whitenights, dont they understand? she must show tits, no attention if not, i bet youre the kind of guys go will go great lenghts for a girl aprovals, spend money on her, give her your attention all that for a little kiss in the chin, go drown in a puddle of your own piss

TL:DR SHOW YOUR MAMARY GLANDS OR GET THE FUCK OU
>>
>>569497408
Stop being a cockmunch and let us spam tits or GTFO
>op, I recommend you post tits to make this stop, and quell any ideas about you being a beta whiteknight fag
>>
>>569497506
The only newfag is you.
>lurkmoarfgt
>>
>>569497506
Look at this strong guy, I bet he swallows his boyfriends cum after taking it ass to mouth.
>>
TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 640x1136px
>>569494362
>>
TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>569497624
>TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>569497638
Oops backwards
>>
>>569497624
You should have listened op, now this thread will quickly hit bump limit, you could have just posted tits, but this happened
>>
>>569497162
Good point, it's all kind of stupid. Isn't it. Honestly, I was fine with life until this whole social justice war erupted. Hence why I'm blaming tumblrcunts.
>>569497128
I get what you mean, we're all a bit upset at eachother.
But the point of what I'm saying is that the average girl on the street will probably have less to none knowledge on what's happening here unless she's very into the news, and probably won't be throwing the word "cis scum" at every man she meets. There are only a few special snowflakes who make a big presence online that make it like we all think this way. When I say things like "Acceptance and tolerance" I mean for both genders, that's the point. Nobody should have special treatment, we're all people on this planet.
>>
File: 1354132540575.jpg (147KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1354132540575.jpg
147KB, 500x475px
>I want special attention!
>But I won't do anything to deserve it..
>>
>>569497638
>not OP
>no /b/
are you even trying?
>>
TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
File: 1359837233898.jpg (697KB, 1023x764px) Image search: [Google]
1359837233898.jpg
697KB, 1023x764px
>showing some leg
>>
>>569497774
im not saying im op. im saying not all girls on here are swamp dwellers
>>
TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>569497087
I said proof or GTFO, not tits, if I want to look at tits, I can just open another tab.

The reason tits or GTFO is a thing is because: A) breasts are a good form of proof of gender as guys don't have breasts B) there are no social repercussions on /b due to anonymity and C) most people on /b want to look at OC breasts without opening a new tab
>>
>>569497867

I believe you, fair maiden!
>>
>>569489824
tldr cunt. Also, there are no girls on internet, hence it's safe to assume that all this thread is a huge load of shit. Fuck captcha
>>
>>
>>569489824
yeah... no.
>>
File: 1390177938421.jpg (99KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1390177938421.jpg
99KB, 540x960px
>confusing feminism with egalitarianism
>>
File: maximumgape.jpg (12KB, 144x250px) Image search: [Google]
maximumgape.jpg
12KB, 144x250px
>is it still rape if you put your penis in a vagina that's so wide, the woman doesn't notice?
>>
>>
>>569489824
>>
File: 1376094924945.gif (2MB, 374x190px) Image search: [Google]
1376094924945.gif
2MB, 374x190px
>equality in action
>>
Morgan Freeman doesn't believe in Black History month, he has said the same thing I have said for years.

There is no other "Races" history month, why should there be a black one?

He is a good Human.
>>
File: AFPGetty-174459331.jpg (744KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
AFPGetty-174459331.jpg
744KB, 1200x800px
I knew it was going to happen at one point or another. Any chance of us going back to being on topic or are we just going to scream tits like children?
>>569497943
then look at another tab, it shouldn't really matter if I'm a girl or not. A guy could have the same opinion as me. I'm not going to go out of my way to timestamp some shitty picture to prove my gender just to have a discussion about gender equality.
>>
>>569496815
>because feminism was coined a long time ago when the fight really was for females to have rights like voting

that's still only equality for where women are lacking it
and that's still what it means today
>>
>>569498380

He's derivative of Sowell though

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>569497740
I didn't set the conditions for this, merely reacting to what I've been exposed to. Cunts constantly crying for equality in the same breath that they bitch because I didn't hold the door open for them. Again, if all men everywhere are treated as the enemy, then it stands to reason that all women are the enemy. This isn't a fun game we decided to start playing, this has been forced on us. So don't piss and moan, lamenting lost ideals.
>>
>>569496247
don't feed the trolls, shit you must be new here
>>
>>569498394

If you think genders aren't already equal through all of their inequality then you're the problem.

Your underdeveloped young adult female mind will never understand this.

I saith unto thee therefore:

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
File: jessisummers_06 REFUND.jpg (218KB, 1248x1872px) Image search: [Google]
jessisummers_06 REFUND.jpg
218KB, 1248x1872px
>women looking good 'for themselves'
>>
>>569498449
Yeah, I would feel pretty insulted too. It's not fair how all of a sudden everyone just starts shitting on men.
From my standpoint, I'd hold the door open to everyone. And if someone doesn't to me, well, it doesn't matter if they're a guy or a girl, they're an asshole.
>>
>>569498394

They are children who have never or touched real tits before.

None of these faggots will time stamp their dicks. Just ignore them, the faggots will get bored sooner or later.
>>
>>569489824
>>no I won't show my tits
then abide by our rules and GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID WHORE
>>
Feminists, like all groups since the existence of mankind were hypocrites from the very beginning.
For example the sufragettes wanted the same right as men but were against obligatory military service for females too, not that they deserved to be treated the way they were but they were hypocrites just like all of us.
>>
>>569498715

Why don't you jut go suck the cum out of her asshole you fucking faggot

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>569498394
You began this thread by claiming to be a female, show proof of that claim or everything else you claimed is irrelevant because everyone knows there are no girls on the Interwebs...
>>
>>569498605
woah that girl has messed up tits.
>>569498576
Yeah, you're right. I really shouldn't of replied to that in the first place. I should know better.
>>
>>569498869

Case and point.
>>
>>569489824
it is the feminists who have trivialized feminism...
>>
>>569498693
I'm not insulted, or even angry for that matter. Primed and ready, waiting for the shit to hit the fan. They'll do more damage to the feminist movement than they did in the 80s. It will be glorious.
>>
>>569498872
>>
>>569498972

God you're such an obnoxious asshole sucking little fucking limp dick'd faggot

Fucking cancer ITT

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>569499090
aha, that's the best way to live. Getting too involved is just a waste of time. I've been silent since this thread. This is what I get for throwing myself into the shitstorm.
>>
>>569489824
I was willing to think you were worth talking to until the last line. Let me give you some friendly advice.

Rape: Forcible penetration.
Not rape: literally everything else.
>>
if men and woman are equal why mention your a woman on a anon webzite
>>
File: 1343977701272.jpg (34KB, 226x141px) Image search: [Google]
1343977701272.jpg
34KB, 226x141px
>>569499197
>>
File: 1411072868505.png (1MB, 530x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1411072868505.png
1MB, 530x1278px
>>569499110
>>
>>569498394
Yes, but when you claim to be a female on 4chan, you need to provide proof as you are presumed male due to the rule stating that there are no girls on the internet.

If you want to have a discussion about gender equality and not have your gender influence it, then hide your gender behind 4chan's anonymity.

Also, wanna get coffee some time?
>>
>>569499329

You're the cuckold beta autistic faggot sticking up for a female you'll never have your dick within a 100 mile radius of. You need suicide.

TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>569498715
you are a very unusual person

you are white knighting for OP
but at the same time you want to see people dicks
>>
>>569489824

I agree with most of it, so I will leave it at that, eat my pot roast, and leave this thread.
>>
File: 2.jpg (20KB, 289x432px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
20KB, 289x432px
>>569496247
>The point of my wall of text was just to explain that not all women are the crazy succubi that some people believe.
yeah... succubi are hotter...
>>
>>569499264
I think your description is a better one. Thank you.
>>569499273
refer to
>>569497087
>>
So OP, just wondering your opinion on this one thing. If a woman knocks a man out after he pulls a knife on her to cause bodily harm, is it acceptable for a man to knock out a woman if she pulls a knife on him to cause bodily harm?
>>
>>569491160
what a waste of time
>>
GTFO
>>
>>569489824
1) There are no females here
2) read no.1
3) Stop lying to yourself you are a man just because you cut off your junk doesn't change that fact.
>>
>>569489824

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, but a few things:

What you said is what we already fucking know.

You came on 4chan to post this and aren't expecting to play by the rules.

What do you want? A fucking bravery medal? You could have just said 'You are all correct about your views on modern feminists', left out the fact that you were female, and made the same point.

But no, you wanted to come on here and boast about how you're a woman, won't play by 4chan rules that you obviously already know, and have just blabbed totally logical bullshit for attention.

In which case, tits or gtfo. Seeing as that ain't happening, just fuck off. Here's a biscuit.

tl;dr - gtfo bitch
>>
>>569499576

I am not white knighting anything. I'm an old fag that knows the rules and why they are around.

TITS or GIFO is for cam whores, has nothing to do with a woman coming in to show a woman's point of view. All these faggots screaming for tits yet have no balls to show dicks.

Faggots need to learn the rules and respect each other. We are /b/ros not a bunch of fucking under age virgin faggots
>>
>>569499230
No. It's a shit way to live. Uttering the word rape strips a man of all rights and freedoms, condemning him before due process, ensuring an unfair trial. No corroborating evidence required.
>>
File: 1375571989792.png (194KB, 418x234px) Image search: [Google]
1375571989792.png
194KB, 418x234px
>>569499530
I know, I know. Really shouldn't of said it. Dumb me. But I'm sure there'd be some off topic bantering no matter what I did.
Also, aha thanks for the offer. You're sweet.
>>
But for real though OP, lets get coffee sometime.
>>
>>569489824
is there any particular reason you are not in the fucking kitchen OP?
>>
>>569497128
this is where laissez faire comes in. you are different that others, but you don't give a shit... apparently this is a super hard thing for americans....
>>
>>569499671
shouldn't need to mention it then looks your attention seeking you got the hits you wanted and the 12 year old tits or gtfo chanting. did you expect something different. Try Reddit for real replys or anyone to take you semi seriously.
>>
>>569499951
I've read alll 1000+ rules of the internet and not one of them sees DICK OR GTFO. If you are a faggot and want to see dicks so much just put an add on craigslist for fucks sake.
>>
>>569499732
of course. And when both instances are taken to the police for investigation, they should be treated the same regardless of gender. Someone pulled a knife on someone and the defendant used self defense.
>>
But back on topic though:

In terms of achieving gender equality, it's like a cup of coffee; you just have to get it. . . sometime. . . with meeeee????. . .
>>
>>569497740
>I get what you mean, we're all a bit upset at eachother.
>But the point of what I'm saying is that the average girl on the street will probably have less to none knowledge on what's happening here unless she's very into the news, and probably won't be throwing the word "cis scum" at every man she meets. There are only a few special snowflakes who make a big presence online that make it like we all think this way. When I say things like "Acceptance and tolerance" I mean for both genders, that's the point. Nobody should have special treatment, we're all people on this planet.

this is why I am immigrating... I didn't start this war, and like hell am I going to fight it... women from other countries are actually 'sweet' and 'affectionate' adjectives I RARELY get to use form women in america...
>>
>>569500359

face it dude, you got shot down.
>>
>>569499909
I'm not trying to start a revolution or anything, just saw a lot of threads here with posts saying "females are scum" instead of "SJW or modern feminists are scum" which seems kind of incorrect in my eyes.
Yeah, everyone probably realizes this unless they don't leave the house ever. But it was food for thought with all this havoc going on.
Again, if I could take back the face that I identified as a woman, I would. This thread is a mess.
>>
Slow down Heavenfags, you'll all break your Ctrl and V keys over the lost case.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 190x266px
>>569499951
Yeah yeah rule 15....but she claimed to be female and that is in direct violation of rule 37....
>>
File: AW_vs_NON_AW.jpg (31KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
AW_vs_NON_AW.jpg
31KB, 400x340px
>>569500505
we'll narrow it down to american women suck... and narrow it down form there...
>>
>>569489824
Basically most of the modern movements are drown out by the idiots. Atheism, gay rights, fighting for your constitutional rights, anti-war, conservatives, liberals, and so on.
>>
>>569500428

Shot down? More like grandslamed a ping-pong ball with a cannon.

>>569500225

Very good, that is all I needed to see. Also, you sound more like a humanitarian than any other group in my opinion.
>>
>>569489824
>I used to call myself a "feminist"
Then you were a dumb whore then and you're probs a dumb whore now.
>>
>>569500081
Americans are filthy, entitled, self righteous swine. We have fallen so far so fast. It's disgusting, imagine being trapped in a country where the majority of it's populace can't even tell you the the basic elements to the checks and balances system, or point to and name any state they aren't a resident of on a map. We deserve everything we have coming to us.
>>
>>569500050
aha good one
>>569500146
ew reddit nothanks
>>569499989
Something needs to be done about the whole "rape stigma" and the justice system in total.
>>569500030
>>569500359
I am taken but if you want to be friends, send me your skype.
>>
>>569489824
you know the fucking rules
>>
>>569500428
Pfffft, no way.

I know how these 4chan meet ups work out; first you explain tits or GTFO, then you state that female OP shouldn't have defined her gender, then you ask her to coffee, and finally she says yes.

It's a classic case m9 :^).
>>
>>569500853
Decadence is the entropy of empires.....
>>
>>569500725
eh, generalization.
most azns don't even date men anymore.
>>
>>569489824
Damn straight, girl. Feminism isn't a bad thing, persay, but this new trend of it is fucking horrifying. I think it's kinda counterproductive to complain about a very small wage gap (I do believe it exists, but it's nowhere near what many statistics claim.) when there are women around the world who can't even own property, let alone work to support themselves. I mean, they just come off as bitchy banana-cutters who, being too lazy to actually work, end up sueing innocent men who tell a single fucking dirty joke in public or use the word faggot without any real harm meant behind it. Fuck being politically correct, I want to be able to use the word nigga for comedic effect and jokingly call my friend a fag without being casturated and sent to a siberian labor camp under the new feminist regime.
>>
>>569501057
eh... the ones I have dated do....
>>
>>569500949
newfag

it's not an attention whore thread, reasonable discussions don't require tits.
>>
>>569500860
Nothing will be done, to women "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" applies. That's why a man gets arrested for restraining a woman that's attacking him. That's why divorce leaves a man destitute. That's why our entire lives were drilled on showing compassion and understanding that isn't reciprocated. They scream patriarchy, and privilege. That's like telling a slave "be happy you've got a job".
>>
>>569500853

Just the idiotic ones... Like Miley Cyrus, Lil' Wayne and others who make you feel like you just lost braincells... not all Americans are dumb as fuck but yes a majority of them are self-absorbant and self-important instead of putting them before anyone else.
>>
>>569500793
I agree.
>>
>>569498394
Op confirmed a neckbeard lying whiteknighting faggot
>>
>>569500860
Wait. . wtf? So you're telling me that there is another. . .

. . someone else who tends to every one of your getting coffee sometime related needs?

I'm fucking crushed OP :'(

See this is why you don't go around saying you're a female on 4chan because you end up leading people on to believing that you will be their one and only coffee buddy.
>>
>>569499951
tits or gtfo helps to discourage girls from announcing their gender for no reason when they just want to discuss something
which is exactly what OP did
and what you are defending

and if you think that many of the people on here aren't often looking for an excuse to post a picture of their dicks then you really haven't been here too long
>>
>>569500793
the millennial movements are shit...
>>
>>569501257

No, tits or gtfo was to stop all the stupid cam whores. Girls who would take photos of them self. It has nothing to do with someone saying hey I'm a girl here is a point of view.
>>
>>569489824
wow op didnt shitpost
it would seem you have more interesting things about you than your body, which means tits or gtfo is unnecessary here

good luck getting landwhales to side with you though
>>
>>569501109
You can't please everyone. But yeah, it's all the same shit as that scandal with the mcdonalds hot drink burning that person. People will do anything to get ahead.
>>
>>569489824
>no i wont show tits
>long ass post
>expecting anyone to read with no tits
gtfo.
>>
>>569489824
tl;dr
someone tell me why she is here, and why i'm not seeing tits.
>>
>>569501025
Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. America is Rome 2.0.
>>569501171
There are a few decent people here, but they are few and far between. People are becoming too stupid to drive a functional society. The worst part is we're putting them on a pedestal for it instead of chastising them for their ignorance.
>>
>>569501223
awh, you're sweet. Sorry about that. Like I said, you seem awesome to chat will and I'd be willing to do that.
>>
>>569492371
/pol/ pls go
>>
File: creepy.png (38KB, 740x173px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
38KB, 740x173px
>>569501057
still better than american girls...
>>
>>569501429
it doesn't matter what you think it was originally used for

what matters is it's effect
>>
>>569501323
Yeah most of the movements are filled with young people, but it's not always young people that are shit, you also have the old ass niggers, like the mainly conservatives who are idiots because they cling to old ideals.
>>
>>569501550
>Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. America is Rome 2.0.
exactly, the US is showing all signs of decline... immigrate while you can...
>>
>>569501512
Not every girl is sjw wench, some of us have brains.
>>
>>569500359
No you white knight fgt
>>
Ugh, feminism has become a cancerous pseudomovement for some girl's who don't get enough attention. The basement of feminism isn't that bad, i used to like it. But now the sole word lets me vomit cause today its used in purpose of being OVER-eligible... Yeah, i think you know what i mean, if you don't, well i don't give a fuck either way. The correct Term shouldn't be feminism, cause they are mostly (especially feminazis) just some stupid dumbfucks. The correct word should be "equalism"... you know... being the same. (Would also include racism and this kind of stuff, because ay, who cares, we're all kind of human eh?)
>>
File: NO FUN ALLOWED.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
NO FUN ALLOWED.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
>>569501646
>LET'S GET HIS PICTURE FOR FACEBOOK TO WARN OTHERS.
>FACEBOOK

>using facebook
>ever

>meanwhile it's illegal to call bitches out outside of facebook or it's illegal or "harassment"

Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>569501734

You are the type of person who uses welfare because they don't want to get a job.
>>
>>569501610
> you seem awesome to chat will and I'd be willing to do that.
>chat
>chat over coffee sometime possibly

Oh, I see what you're doing ;)

What nationality are you OP, you're quite articulate.
>>
>>569489824
hardcore feminists sould all go in a massive fucking blender
all they shout is EQUALITY EQUALITY EQUALITY
if there's another draft, i guarantee you that women wont be drafted to war like men
they wanted equality and they should get it
with all its blessings
and all its curses
>>
>>569501736
Well, young or old doesn't matter, pragmatism, is what matters and that has died in the US.......

people are too greedy here...
>>
>>569501836
THANK YOU.
>>569501740
To the people who are arguing this, what do you think of outside countries that are similar to America? For instance, Canada.
>>
>>569501740
Open borders, rampant government spending, handing out "entitlements" left and right, one sided social crusading... it's not in decline, it's in its death throes. I would run, move to Canada, I'd love to live in Germany... but that's the coward's way out. I'll stay and fight, die if I have to in order to restore our glory. It sounds trite and cliche, I know. There is too much at risk.
>>
>>569501550

Good point, and that is what makes them popular. Either way, we need the whole celeberty worship and agenda forcing that is happening in this country end.
I am sick of the anti/pro-relgion agenda, lbgt agenda, the political agendas, ect. that are basicly being force feed to us on multiple fronts. The day people will learn they are no more important than the next human will never come.
>>
>>569502143
This.
>the only reason I stay here is because I'm an amerifat who loves guns, sue me
>>
>>569502191
>thinking people have changed
lol people have always been like that
mass media just made it easier
>>
File: 08f.gif (381KB, 680x536px) Image search: [Google]
08f.gif
381KB, 680x536px
>>569501930
>>
>>569502009
Canada has the highest paid middle class right now, and more income eqality than most of the rest of the world that is not nordic. australia is getting richer, switzerland and germany are already rich and investing the future. the nordic countries are killing it right now... france is okay, they look after you. italy is nuts... south korea is on the rise, japan is doing good and not doing good... the common wealth countries are doing to best right now, and china is actually not very different than america right now in terms of plutocracy...
>>
>>569501974
I just hope there's no war so we don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>569502143
you should try joining the Texas Militia
>>
>>569502143
>Germany... but that's the coward's way out. I'll stay and fight, die if I have to in order to restore our glory. It sounds trite and cliche, I know. There is too much at risk.
fight and die to restore what? the american dream became fiction the moment the frontier was closed...
>>
>>569502308
It's sad that some of the Canadian feminists outshit our American ones. CA feminists have shut down a few MRA meetings for several years in a row, just by shouting like baboons and throwing temper tantrums. Hell, I think one feminist, or former feminist even spoke and she too was shut down. Here is an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQzQBTkQZWU
>>
>>569502517
we just raised our minimum wage to $11 an hour. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with my country. I'm actually scared to go down to America.
>>
File: fucking newfags.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fucking newfags.gif
2MB, 500x375px
For the record, the whole "tits or gtfo" thing is meant to prove if the op is a girl or not. Not so we can jack off to a low-resolution picture of some random chick's tits. Most people on here are probably too sexually perverse to even get off to that, anyway. Femanons usually just post a pic of their chest, wearing a shirt or whatever, and holding a timestamp.
>>
>>569502191
Indoctrination, it's all about indoctrination. Don't let them brain wash your kids, and instill in them the values they'll need to stave off the attacks they will undoubtedly receive.
>>569502272
The only reason I stay here is because I was born here. This country is my home, and the only one I've ever known. It has nothing to do with guns or "muh freedoms", it's the principle that I will not be swept to the side or run just because some fascist army is knocking at our door. There was a time that the mightiest nations of the world stood together and crushed one of the greatest evils to ever threaten our livelihoods. That day will come again, but not today. Not with this generation.
>>
>>569502191
either america needs to be locally devastated some how, on the level of europe during world war too in order for the people to finally wake the fuck up. or they will continue to rot from within and never know it...
>>
File: Melbourne-meme.jpg (43KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
Melbourne-meme.jpg
43KB, 500x348px
>>569502308
> M.J Fox shaking
My fucking sides, holy shit.

Oh Canada, wicked! I love poutine and all, but I don't think it would work between us. . . our coffee cultures are way too different.
>>
Maybe 4chan is changing. When I started lurking years ago TITSORGTFO spam posts would be endless. Now we seem to have a tide of reasonable discussion taking place amongst the edgy faggots. THERE IS HOPE YET!

And OP, for once you're not a faggot.
>>
>>569502724
I am IN america right now, and I don't feel safe with all the bullshit going on...
>>
>>569502807
>For the record, the whole "tits or gtfo" thing is meant to prove
>if the op is a girl or not
>op is a girl
>gril
then wtf is the point of 4chan anonymity? why should that matter at all?
do you just want to know if its a girl so you can treat her different than you would a male?
gtfo you retard
>>
>>569502584
Lol, oh the Sons of Tejas... crazy fuckers, but top notch survival gear.
>>569502634
The American dream is just that. A dream, and we've been sleeping entirely too long. The core values that we were founded on are just as valid today as they were in 1776, even though they've been dragged through the mud.
>>
>>569502891
I used to work at a Tim Hortons as a teen and I can safely say it's the worst place in the world.
>>
>>569503030
Im hardcore egalitarian btw
>>
>>569491736
thats a girl
>>
>>569503241
Im a girl btw
>>
>>569502843
You guys need a really assertive president who will work to fix everything whether people like it or not or something
>>
File: pearl-of-great-price-vibrance1.jpg (430KB, 2620x1962px) Image search: [Google]
pearl-of-great-price-vibrance1.jpg
430KB, 2620x1962px
>>569503350
Im a pearl btw
>>
>>569503030
Nigga, I just want proof is all. Because the overwhelming probability is that this thread was started by a well-meaning neckbeard.
>there are no girls on the internet
It's a fucking rule. Prove it wrong, go ahead.
>>
>>569502009
and (while i'm in mood to actually say what i think) It's always kind of... i don't want to say sad, but dissapointing, to see guys, i mean part of a more or less MODERN system negating something like "so called equalism"... i mean yeah, like 95% of'em are trolls who aren't capable of conversating in proper ways, but those 5% are more than enough to ruin someone's day. IDK... especially those tumblr/youtube feminazis suck the hardest (not that i don't like tumblr, i use it myself, cause there are some badass things on the interwebz) i mean they like understand NOTHING what life, society, truth is about. NOTHING. But they gotta shout, they gotta talk, they are fucking with anybody who says things they dont like. They are like bullies, not that they'd be really dangerous, i mean yea, they can hit you and shit, but c'mon, who cares for a little scratch. Anyways. WHAT I'M trying to say, they can't argue but still want to reach their (questionable and totally irrational) targets. I mean like, remember that bitch that postet on tumblr about the rape of a 8yo boy by some crazy ass woman? "Woman cannot commit stationary rape". I mean like FUCK THE FUCKING SHITFUCK FUCKFUCK!
</rage>
>>
>>569503217
What, the coffee is bad or it's just a terrible establishment all round / bad work environment?
>>
>>569503369
>You guys need a really assertive president who will work to fix everything whether people like it or not or something

That's exactly what I was fucking saying.
>>
File: 1389593643023.jpg (5KB, 252x226px) Image search: [Google]
1389593643023.jpg
5KB, 252x226px
>>569502552
My internet cut out and the router needed to be reset so I am still OP or JiOTgDfQ but I have a new tag now.
>>
>>569503030
A bit of the anonymity goes away the second they declare they are a girl, and so you will have people saying tits or gtfo, because in this catfishing culture, no one will believe they really are a girl. Also, some of the people are mad when OP or someone else says they are a girl, because who cares?
>>
File: curly_det.jpg (3KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
curly_det.jpg
3KB, 300x300px
>>569503506
Im a curl btw
>>
Thank you OP.
You have given me hope in this dark age of 4chan/gaming/internet
>>
>>569503521
Everything you said was true. The coffee is made with traces of sawdust, there's no work support or regard for their employees, the kitchens are built too small and it's dangerous. On many occasions I had to leave crying because of the EMPLOYEES. And I talked to my manager and he was like "welp that's your problem not ours"
>>
>>569503692
>because who cares?
exactly
i dont care if your a neckbeard or a hot femanon. I'm going to treat you as though you're another anon
>>
File: 1337086932173.jpg (26KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
1337086932173.jpg
26KB, 285x281px
>>569503553
>tag

>>569503761
>gaming

Good goy.
>>
>>569503526
Checkmate has already been declared on that. They're won't be another free election for decades.
>>
>>569503841
why are you allowed to talk this much without showing your tiny little tits?
>>
>>569503514
I agree with what you're saying but isn't school in right now?
>>
saddfs
>>
>>569503721
Im Earl btw
>>
>>569503941
wut?
>>
Call yourself an egalitarian then
>>
>>569503941
wtf are you blabbering on about?
show tits niggerita
>>
>>569503916
I'm not a regular on /b/ and this is the first time I've posted here in years. I didn't even hear about the whole tag system until now because they're not on the blue boards.
>>
>>569504047
i actually do
>>
>>569489824
tits or gtfo
>>
>>569504092
y u come here and try your weak girl power shit
u realise girls will be girls and guys will be guys?
forever and always
there will never be equality
you're a woman, i'm a man
if you can't deal with the glaring truths then i don't know what to say to you babe
>>
>>569503907
Yeah, exactly, and basically bringing up details about yourself only opens you up for attacks. People who have posted even the littlest thing get doxxed and found out, so it's pretty crazy, I mean wasn't that how they found the guy or one of the people who posted the celeb nudes, just by him posting the names of his hard drives?
>>
>>569503841
Sounds terrible.

Good thing about working in the "fast food" level of employment as a slave is that if shit hits the fan, the ass hole managers get covered in faecal matter, not you.

You're alright, here; have this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1txVyyLkb6g
>>
>>569504295
if your speaking socially, then yes obviously males and females will always be separate
however judicially there must be a system of equality
>>
TOGTFO
>>
>>569504434
the judiciary rules over the society..so I don't see how the two can be separated?
>>
>>569504312
there is no place more egalitarian than /b/
>>
File: 1391877352619.gif (450KB, 191x164px) Image search: [Google]
1391877352619.gif
450KB, 191x164px
>>569504394
gosh, my skype sure is feeling lonely. If only I could talk to an awesome dude who links me cool music on there?
>>
>>569489824
Egalitarianism is about equality, feminism is female centric. Females in western society have won all of the same rights as males, with adequate pay being the exception, so feminism is obsolete. If you want to go fight for women's rights, grab a gun and head to the middle east where women are treated like dogs. Unless you're willing to do that, then shut the fuck up and be content with the great society that you live in which respects you enough to give you the right to hate it.
>>
>>569504667
the government rules over the people
so can they be separated?
hmm...i think so actually
>>
>>569503369
or a principe...
but you won't get that in a corrupt republic..
>>
>>569503941
alright, alright, if you're implying i should be at school right now then i have to disappoint you. i life in gmt+2 so it's currently 17:30 and also, who gives a fuck anyways, this is /b/
>>
>>569503369
>>569504963
>Whether they like it or not
sounds like a dictator to me m8

also you're stupid if you think the republic is corrupt
the very system we built it upon was corruption so that no single group or man could ever permanently take power
>>
this whole "im not a feminist im egalitarian" is fuckin retarded. nobody gives gay rights activists, or advocates for racial minorities, shit about focusing on the problems of a specific demographic

the problem with MRA faggots is they think that, because men can sometimes also be disadvantaged and targetted for their gender, means that everything must be equal when in truth males are still at a huge overall advantage in society. But they deny because it somewhat implies them and their passivity, which makes them angry, and turns them into defensive, delusional faggots.

/thread
>>
>>569494234
>>569494351

being this new
>>
>>569505189
>sounds like a dictator to me m8

that's... what a principe is...
rule by decree
>>
>>569504706
/b/... equality in action, where everyone is a niggerfaggot
>>
>>569489824
didn't read

tits or gtfo
>>
>>569504893
if a woman does the exact same crime that a man does then sure, she will be tried the same
but the details have to be exactly the same.
it's rare for a woman to do the things that a man does, because she's a woman.
do you understand what i'm trying to say?
>>
File: 1336898847557.png (35KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1336898847557.png
35KB, 253x253px
>>569504092
It's called ID's. But really it's forced tripfags. Where did you go?
>>
>>569504872
>with adequate pay being the exception

oh yeah, just that pesky little "money" thing, hardly matters at all in americah amirite?
>>
>>569505292
yeah that's what we need
a dictator who will just give up his power when hes done
because that's how nice of a guy he will be
read Julius Caesar, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Napoleon Bonaparte...
>>
>>569504838
gay as fuck nigger take your stupid white girl problems elsewhere
you understand nothing
>>
>>569505393
/a/ and /co/
>>
>>569489824
>Average female here, no I won't show my tits.
Then gtfo
>>
>>569505368
im just saying that a woman shouldnt have any special treatment for being a woman
same goes for a kike, nigger, spic, chink, gook, etc..
>>
File: 1378253203616.gif (928KB, 245x248px) Image search: [Google]
1378253203616.gif
928KB, 245x248px
>>569505486
god DAMN my internet is shit fuck me with a rake
>>
>>569505458
hey, it will give the people something to unite again. either the principe fixes everything, or destorys everything. either way it will wake people up...
>>
>>569505586
by "wake" them up do you mean have another genocide?
>>
>>569504838
Hmmmmm, wouldn't hurt to have a Canadian correspondent and it's a bonus that you're one of the few good OPs out there.

But then I'd lose most of the layers of anonymity I have. .

You have Steam?

And if you like this type of music, probably check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QVW0DRKRbg
>>
>>569505560
of course...
all i'm saying is that women are too entitled, when they barely do shit
all they have to do is lay back and take a dick now and then.
you rely on men to do the grimy shit in life, and u keep begging for more
but u dont deserve shit bitch
>until u earn it
>>
Average female here, no I won't show my tits.
Years ago I used to call myself a "feminist" because years ago the word meant a different thing. Back then feminism to me meant that women were to be treated as EQUALS, and that if anyone was going to be privileged, it was both genders at the same level.
Now I feel embarrassed to mention the word because of the slander that's been thrown on it thanks to some of these "new" feminists.
Really, without going into much detail, I see a lot of threads while lurking where everyone's just slamming women as a whole. There are some good ones out there, I believe that there shouldn't be cases like "she gets to go free because she's a women" or "she's innocent because they were targeting her gender"
neither should there be "he gets to pay because he's a man and he's stronger than her" or "more men die every year so they should be treated with more respect"
Is that not what feminism is? Equality? There's only a select few women who make a very large presence online who make it out like every girl is some satanic bitch who wants all your money and for you to burn in hell, when really, most of us aren't like that at all. If you stick your penis in me without my consent and I ask you to stop and say no, that is rape, and it's a very serious thing.
But if you cat call me down the street when I'm showing some leg, and I say that's rape. I am not a feminist, I'm an idiot and need to learn how to stick up for myself properly if we really want to be treated properly.

254 / 44 / 3
[Update] [Auto] [Sound] 7

how sad faggots you are
>>
>>569505808
there ya go
>earn it through blood and iron
>>
File: 1397040235282.gif (2MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
1397040235282.gif
2MB, 230x172px
>>569505781
>euphoric as fuck niqqa
>>
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

>>569496793
>>569497238
>>569497408
>>569497506
>>569497613
>>569497718
>>569497810
>>569497926
>>569498047
>>569498310
>>569498436
>>569498592
>>569498869
>>569499197
>>569499542
>>569499623
>>569501857
>>569504015
>>
>>569505256
No shit MRAs have the advantage because they're men but it doesn't mean they are free from any form of discrimination. I mean the same goes for women, they aren't at terrible disadvantages, at least in the Western world, like how it was in the 1800s but that doesn't mean they're both equal. The other minority groups do get some sort of slack, at least some gay rights groups do, because they usually tend to just deal with gay issues and don't throw in transsexuals or the other LGBT shit with them.

I think the reason MRAs and feminists get a lot of shit is because they claim to be for equality, when really they are biased for their own genders, while pretty much shitting on the other one. Other groups do the same, like you can bet some over at the NAACP say fucked up things about white people, but I think feminists and MRAs are more vocal and louder than other groups. some in the atheist movement get called out for being edgy faggots who shit on anything religious, even though they are pretty harmless.
>>
>>569505735
we have AMERICANS today who believe that the holocast was faked, that america did the majority of fighting in europe, NOT russia...

Europeans learn hard lessons from the war that america had the good fortune to not endure, but thus was allowed to remain ignorant. hell the US isn't even angery about school shootings anymore. how bad does something have to be to make them CARE once again?
>>
>>569505781
turning to a awesome music thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsgMKKMDkNE
>>
>>569506304
can you take your faggot music back to tumblr you underaged cunt?
saging this terrible thread
>>
>>569505931
And then I realised, I had become the tipping I so despised. . not.

> Implying that I am implying that 4chan is the only outlet for me to mean the fine "m'ladys"
>>
>>569506193
yeah the majority of the U.S. has gotten arrogant because we havent had an invasion or great war to fight in a while
>>
File: 1407809268830.png (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407809268830.png
57KB, 500x500px
>>569506406
kek stfu fatboy go back to debate class
>>
>>569505781
eeeehhh gimmie an email or something. I'm scurred.
>>
>>569506304
Why not, I mean OP's gone missing (probably drinking coffee with her SO or some shit):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLoZTKc2fPI
>>
>>569506193
We tend to not care, because the more often you see shit like school shootings, you get desensitized and subconsciously say it's normal and will happen a lot. People won't care until it affects them personally.

Also it's easy to not care when you live in relative luxury.
>>
>>569506372
sshh shh, no, i won't.
>>
>>569489824
"A small online presence"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80
>>
>>569506678
hence why is will take something REALLY bad to wake em up...
>>
>>569506704
how old are you?
and how old is op?
16?
sage
>>
>>569506406
EMAIL PLEASE
>>
That's the thing, OP. Women DONT deserve to be equal with man in everything. Like pay. Regardless of if we do the same job, men DESERVE to get paid more. You know why? Because we'll be spending OUR hard earned money on you bitches anyways because you expect us to pay everything on a date. If people get married, who most likely has to pay for the expensive ass ring? Men. Because women have too big of an ego to propose. You expect us to pay for everything, so don't whine when we get better pay.
>>
>>569499329
You little goddamn fuck.
I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF AUTISTS! Autists are people too you know? They are not dumb and surely have a more broadened worldview than you you stupid fuck.
>>
>>569506794
I think another 9/11 might not do it. Honestly, I hate to say it, but we need to have a war on our soil for people to get the fuck out of their comfort zone and to finally give a shit, because while 9/11 was a tragic thing it was not enough for people outside of NY to still give a shit.
>>
Feminism= Women have equal rights as man
"neo" Feminism= Women being treated "equal" to men

It's meaning has changed. It's no longer Feminism. True Feminism isnt needed in America
>>
>>569506631
Woah man, that one's pretty nice.
know Gramatik? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtFhEwQTfnI&pxtry=1 pretty relaxing
>>
>>569489824
Where are the tits?
>>
>>569489824
tl;dr
fuck you femanon. tits or gtfo
>>
>>569489824
Just FYI.

Its not just "a select few online", there's a person leading a swedish party named "feministiskt initiavtiv"(in swedish, Feministic Initiative). Their whole deal is bringing equality through inequality like the everyday "new" feminist wishes.

And now after the vote, feminist SJWs are butthurt about them not getting enough votes to be relevant (thank god).
>>
File: ye.jpg (11KB, 296x359px) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
11KB, 296x359px
>>569506960
I lost my email address when I had my gender reassignment, I now have shemale though, is that ok?
>>
File: 1393297247089.png (267KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393297247089.png
267KB, 564x600px
>>569507015
>>
>>569489824
>Average female here, no I won't show my tits
Stop reading here, you're a whore and no one fucking likes you gtfo my /b/ skank
>>
>>569499542
LISTEN HERE YOU DIPSHIT! DO YOU WANT YOUR THROAT SLIT? DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HORRENDOUS THINGS TO YOU? KEEP ON TALKING MOTHERFUCKER, THE AUTISTS WILL COME AND GET YOU!
>>
>>569507268
yeah sure
>>
>>569496247
Hey, useful idiot, watch this. It will show you the truth of idealist equality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY
>>
File: 1406788240911.gif (265KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1406788240911.gif
265KB, 460x259px
>>569507456

My shemale is [email protected]. . .

PSYCH! That's the wrong shemale!
>>
File: IggyAzaleaSexTape (22).jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IggyAzaleaSexTape (22).jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>Igg.y Aza.lea Sex Tap.e lea.ked >>>
cutt-us/IggyAzaleaSexTape (swap hyphen with . )
>>
>>569507731
now I'm confused.
>>
>>569507731
wouldya mind sharing the music with me? Awesome stuff you've sent
>>
File: 1409935571354.jpg (74KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409935571354.jpg
74KB, 600x500px
>>569507027
>>
Tits or tits
>>
Well this thread was at least kinda interesting to follow, despite the severe autism apparently affecting about 60% of the people in it. Seems to have died down though.

What I'm taking away from this is roughly:
>#notallwomen
>[Autistic rage intensifies]
>Okay
>Okay

About right?
>>
The norm, or majority rule (look at congress) in the US is 'white man'. All of these terms, like "femanism", is in contrast to the norm. White men, like middle eastern men, are threatened by a world where they are not dominant. Much of the racism and women bashing here is from insecure men that at home are likely pretty submissive or abusive to those weaker, which again arises from fear.
>>
>>569508323
yep pretty much
>>
>>569508323
Kinda... yeah... i'd been autistic. i feel ashamed. But i don't give a fuck anyways.
Good summary tho
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1405640655801.gif (2MB, 320x165px) Image search: [Google]
1405640655801.gif
2MB, 320x165px
OP is cool. will cry myself to sleep when this thread dies, for I will never see the same anon again.
>>
>>569507731
so is it that email or is it not?
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.