[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /b/ i lurked for a long time now i wanna ask for some help

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sheee.jpg (21KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
sheee.jpg
21KB, 313x400px
sup /b/

i lurked for a long time now i wanna ask for some help here

>be me 17
>mfw never had girlfriend
>mfw had one bad kiss with friend who had crush on me but has to moved out of town

>I met a 8/10 16yo on kik start talking to her a lot
>she loves my kind of music she is really awsome and kind of a emo but not the gay type.
>we talked for a week or so
>we decided to me irl in 5 days from now (she lives close to me)
>she is really great and we had awsome chats and she looks beautiful in her pictures ,she loves my music as well.
>a friend who knows her said she is shy and kinda emo but not in the gay way
>i don't wanna fuck it up and asking for tips everywhere from master alphas (being beta as shit)
>dont wannt get friendzoned like i noramlly do
>plz help

pic related she kinda looks like her just younger and with less hair
>>
Talk to her make her laugh and smile and don't be a fucking shy faggot or you will both just walk around not saying anything, be yourself and pretend you've known her for ages. Chicks dig confident guys
>>
>>568439871
should i go for kiss on first meet? or w8 up for a date or smth?
ty anon
>>
>>568439516
How long could you have possibly lurked with underage b& fuck up in the first line?
>>
>>568440652
Start with a hug and if it all goes well at the end of the night then yeah go for it
>>
>>568439516

>but not in the gay way
>but not the gay type

First off, an emo chick is going to hate homophobia, so pack that shit in. Secondly, she's not going to be into someone who is all like OH BUT YOU'RE ONE OF THE *GOOD* EMOS. She's almost certainly entirely invested in her sub-culture, so you can't just accept her and then poo-poo the rest of it. I see you mentioning being friendzoned. Cut that shit out or she's going to assume you're a Nice Guy, fedora or MRA or something.
>>
>>568439516
op make sure you dont masturbate for the next five days as this will help you to just naturally be a bit more alpha
and if the situation ever feels like you should kiss her or make a move or some shit DO IT!
if you dont man up when you feel it then shell think you just want to be friends and youll be stuck in the twilight zone forever faggot
>>
>>568441794
I'm not homophobic btw i meant to say she is not the type of emos who goes like "fuck everything i'm speciallllxdXDXD"

>>568442294
ty anon
>>
>>568439516
try put your wiener into her pee hole

even if she struggles, trust me they love it
>>
>>568439516
Underage b&
>>
>>568443215
not b8 m8
i really dont wannt fuck up i am looking for tips anywhere nervous as shit
>>
>>568439516
I bet she loves your music, right anon?
>>
>>568439516
Listen to the music she does, watch the shows she does and then you have something in common.
talk about that shit and you will both start finding interests you both like.
dont act shy in front of her.
dont be a faggot
dont dress like a swag fag she will hate that being an 'emo' not sure where you are from but if its not too warm wear some black jeans and a t shirt or something not like a fucking hipster cunt.

oh and good luck /b/ro
>>
Has anyone else ever got rejected more than once by the same girl? Not full out rejected but something along the lines of "I have an early morning tomorrow", "I'm busy later". I asked the same girl three times to the movies, always an excuse. Doubting my confidence.
>>
File: 1409649408474.jpg (28KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1409649408474.jpg
28KB, 500x359px
>>568443914
>>
>>568443776
ty
>>568443914
talk with her about it. that's what i did actually and she says that she kinda afraid to be shy with me and i told her its fine lol went out good
>>
First of all you need to check your privilege, you don't even seem to know what kind of otherkin she is, typical cis white male privilege
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.