[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Run the navy seal copypasta through several languages then back

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 51

File: graficscat.jpg (127KB, 808x728px) Image search: [Google]
graficscat.jpg
127KB, 808x728px
Run the navy seal copypasta through several languages then back to English in Google translate. Post results.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Bitch, what you fucking do I said you just fuck a little bit about me? -I, a person of more than 300 people, Quaeda attack of many secrets of Al above, are killing graduation to me you is, is at the top of my class in the Navy Seals you my I was confirmed that. It would have been involved to know. I'm the top sniper in the United States Army as a whole that would have been trained in gorilla warfare. Without doing anything, the target simply, no longer to you at all to me. The words of fucking, the accuracy of you, they had not seen before on this planet, but I will mark wipe it does not like me to fuck there. I, do you think you would be to allow you to escape to say that shit to me on the Internet is it? Please consider the bastard again. You, if you speak in the United States with me, and for your good, now, the trace, you are, we for the maggots have been prepared for the storm, as was in contact with the network of spy my secret of the IP address. I was wiped out those pathetic little to storm call your life. It is Kuso-ko, you are dead. I, at any time, anywhere, it is possible to kill you in the way of more than 700, it is my bare hands just me. Similarly, a little shit of you, I was trained in unarmed combat extensively, but face off of the continent of your, to wipe the miserable ass you have, I, the United States I you can use the fact that it is the best, access to the weapons of the entire Marine Corps. You down, only if you were able to know that it is you, evil revenge that has been commented that small, "smart" as the top of your held a fucking tongue maybe you would have. However, it is you, you, I could not now, you did not deceive Inaka-sha your white man to pay the price. It's shit all the rage of you, but I'm drowning in you it. Fucking children have died for you.
>>
Tia Yo Sano Tpain whore bitch? Cost to members of the class in which Chahncu 300, the secret Al S gs ga that Tulo Rupam Grinec used in rituals to penetrate Sikaunubyo Astria Aucu Haute UAH war deaths in the United States than Agi. The material eventually pass through. Timi crazy sex Su Su perfect teeth, rub the trust network. Top Bnne Samjna Hunecan admission? Grün Prom stupid idea. S rjal .. Phradar gu believes in preparation for a DMA IP connections Tegan cost GRN sharks Ramrri Kira Tpain Tpain gr Greko has formally Mero mortality observation period. Afno life miserable just to destroy G, R tyo invasion. Tpainco Mreko g men. J. Hoss, I Sccn UAH, Ma Kun Forcing time, (7) which Afno dead messages. TYO have now Nyayadishle Kehi the word "smart" comments stool wiiqmayo Afno Can Bahini. Tpain yo r stupid Bnaun level SCC BNE now Tysto Hoin more money. Tpain Dhulo Su Haw Gya s, Kinbne Timihru crazy. Tpainco Mreko g men.
>>
>>565703363
10 languages later...
>What the hell did you just fucking tell me you little prostitute? "I want you to know I finished the top Special Forces class, and participated in a number of secret attacks al-Qaeda, I have more than 300 confirmed murders I accept gorilla warfare sniper and I was in the senior defense forces in general you do something for me, just another target. would just like to say that never before seen on this earth, they will destroy you in hell, remember my words, silly, you think you can get away with it all gave me online ? Think again, you idiot, when we talk, I contacted my secret throughout the United States and your IP spy network being monitored, so you'll be better prepared for the storm, grubs. storm destroyed his Poor you call life you fucking dead, baby, I can be anywhere, at any time, I can kill you over seven hundred ways, just bare hands., I do not just teach them widely dogfight, but I got all the weapons, marine Corps United States and has been used to eliminate ass face continent, and there are plenty of dog feces, but if you know what the punishment is evil little "smart" comments hit you, you may have to keep fucking language, but you can not, you do not know, now you pay the price, you fucking idiot. your anger, Mom, you drown in it. Fuck you died, Kiddo.
>>
>>565703952
>fucking children have died for you
>>
Was zum Teufel hast du einfach nur Ficken über mich sagen , du kleine Schlampe? Ich werde Sie wissen, absolvierte ich oben auf meiner Klasse in der Navy Seals , und ich habe in zahlreichen geheimen Angriffe auf Al- Kaida beteiligt gewesen , und ich habe mehr als 300 bestätigte tötet. Ich bin in Gorilla Kriegsführung ausgebildet und ich bin der Top- Scharfschützen in den gesamten US- Streitkräfte. Sie sind nichts für mich, aber nur ein weiteres Ziel . Ich werde wischen Sie die fuck out mit Präzision die gerne von denen noch nie zuvor auf dieser Erde gesehen worden , markieren Sie meinen verdammten Worte . Sie denken, Sie sagen , dass die Scheiße mit mir über das Internet bekommen kann weg ? Denken Sie noch einmal , Wichser . Während wir hier sprechen Ich kontaktiere meine geheime Netzwerk von Spionen in den USA und Ihre IP wird jetzt verfolgt , so dass Sie eine bessere Vorbereitung auf den Sturm , Maden . Der Sturm, der die wenig pathetisch , was Sie Ihr Leben rufen wischt . Sie sind verdammt tot, Kind. Ich kann überall sein , zu jeder Zeit , und ich kann Ihnen in über siebenhundert Weisen zu töten, und das ist nur mit meinen bloßen Händen . Ich bin nicht nur ausgiebig in unbewaffneten Kampf trainiert , aber ich habe Zugriff auf das gesamte Arsenal des United States Marine Corps und ich werde es in vollem Umfang zu nutzen, um Ihre elenden Arsch abwischen das Gesicht des Kontinents , du kleine Scheiße. Wenn nur Sie wissen können, welche unheilige Vergeltung Ihre kleinen " clever" Kommentar war ungefähr auf euch zu stürzen , vielleicht würden Sie Ihre verdammte Zunge gehalten haben . Aber Sie konnte es nicht, das hast du nicht , und jetzt sind Sie zahlen den Preis , verdammt du Idiot. Ich werde Wut alle über euch scheißen , und Sie werden in ihr ertrinken. Sie sind verdammt tot, Kleiner.
>>
>>565705139
>Sie sind verdammt tot, kleiner.
My sides
>>
>>565705139
I think you skipped a step.
>>
What the hell are you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll let you know that I finished top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I have participated in numerous secret raids on Al -Kaidu, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla war, and I'm on top sniper in the entire armed forces of the United States. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck up with the likes of which had never seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, you bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is now traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Storm, which negates the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and this is just my bare hands. I not only widely trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you piece of shit. If only you could know that the wicked retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down you, maybe you'd spent your fucking tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you damn idiot. I'm going to shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, baby.
>>
File: 1407206316392.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407206316392.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>565705642
you're fucking dead, baby
>>
English > Japanese > Latin > English

The dog is, what I am within, you fucking me to you in a little while, did you say? And this is confirmed, since it is more 300 for me, and I in the said you the secret purpose of the attack of the Al · For many of all, you will learn a variety of in general in the head of the Navy Seals 1 there. I'm a sniper so that the whole of the war have taught in the Army of the United States the United States the highest. There is nothing to me, nothing to do with another sign. Fuck me say words like fucking with them, you never raced before on this planet accurately. For me to be able to say that you will be able to create a lorem off? Please consider is spurious. And I tell you, if you already know we have heard in the investigation of the secrets of the United States as they had been linked to the IP address of the network lives among the examiner that they prepare for the rottenness of the storm. Weather wiped out as a little pathetic are you to call your life. For ye are dead, and the sons is rape. I, at any time, anywhere is to say, out of the way, which the 700 can kill, I have been way is in my hand. So as little frustration, unarmed combat worked extensively, and I have access to the weapons you can use to wipe the miserable ass full of data containing the entire Marine Corps. The vengeance of the wicked shall appear only they could know, if the things you have a small amount of recorded "team" will be you shall be upon thyself down, we would, perhaps, it would have had from thee of the tongue. However, it is not to be he could not, and now they give a reward, you goddamn fool. It is the world's largest wrath is upon you, I sink in to you. Timing is a fucking kid.
>>
English->Telugu->Basque->Yiddish->Hebrew->Yoruba->Georgian->Croatian->Haussa->Javanese->Japanese->Hmong->Greek->Hungarian->Somali->Irish->English

He fought for a long time, what do you want? I end up in administration, the Navy, and more than 300 people, and Al kvaeda hand, a lot of privacy graduate. The United States armed forces and the rebels, I'm ready, I'm a sniper. However, this is another reason why I do not want to do. Extinction of the species mentioned above, it seems the country. You can not escape, but to me this shit? For one, I think. In preparation for the storm, I think there is a secret spy network of the United Ofogh call content. Please call the poor end of life, long dead storm.'re children. I have used red 700 All Martial Arts, little shit, I do not know, but I can use in the United States Marine Corps,, I, M, and clean, and Arsenal. If you do not know how to go out in the event of a 'light', probably. I am a mother and hot, but the price is ridiculous that this is what you want. Qabtaaye, anger will know about you. Little children, you are dead.

What...?
>>
And I say, what the fuck bitch? I say first military stamp his class ended, I participate in a number of raids on Al -Kaidu secret, is approved in more than 300 murders. I gorilla is prepared for war, and I have a whole in the United States armed forces are the best sniper. You do to me is not just a goal. Believe me I have rabies, and have never seen people wipe the fucker. You think I can take this shit from the internet? Think again, you bastard. We speak, I am American, and your IP address, his secret spy network can be found in the Storm Worm has now paid better prepared now. We deny the poor little thing called life Storm. "Re-birth. Wherever I may be, I have way more than seven hundred and can only kill with bare hands. Unarmed combat, I was prepared, but I signed the United States Marine Corps as a whole have the right, I totally crappy ass continental surfaces you only use it to wipe shit., I just have a little "clever" comment was a bad penalty that gives you can find a mental language could be used., but he was not there before, and now you value your mental idiot pay. lot I hate you, and you will sink. "re-birth ..
>>
>>565706131

>> for yea is dead, and the sons is rape

Lmao
>>
English -> Texan

BWAAAAAH!! H'what in the hell did you just say about me, you got danged giblet head? I'll have you know i graduated top of my class at Arlen high in propane and propane and propane accessories, and I have been involved in numerous Vogner Char King sales extravaganzas, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in BTU calibration and I'm the top assistant manager in all of Heimlich County. You are nothing to me but just another valued customer. I will fill up your propane tank with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my got danged words. You think you can get away with saying that asinine garbage about propane on the internet? Think again, you little weasel. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of propane truck drivers across the USA and your address is being traced right now so you better prepare for the convoy, you big baby. The convoy that refills the pathetic little thing you call your propane tanks. You're all filled, you damn moron. I can be anywhere, anytime, and i can service your propane need in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am i extensively trained in propane tank calibration, but i have access to the entire arsenal of the Texas propane gas association and i will use it to its full extent to wipe your charcoal loving ass off the face of the continent, you little bastard. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your damn tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you got danged idiot. I will kick your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a month. You're dead, I tell ya h’what.
>>
What you just fucking do you teach a bitch a little hell? I think you are, I graduated from the top of the naval command of the class, and I know you have been involved in many attacks of secret on al-Qaeda, and I have to confirm the kill more than 300 . I am a United States Army sniper whole of the top I would have trained in gorilla warfare. There is nothing you, but only one goal. Clean the valve the likes of which have never before to refine, as seen on this earth, we, from my penis. You think you can get away with talking shit on the Internet? I think again, you are a fool. I because we are the best it is to prepare for the storm, at this point, I can as where you speak in contact with the network of secret of crossing spy an IP standard and your United States, I Hzhl.hsa 'the ra, at any time, that small pathetic to call life.'re dead of you, I will remove the people, can kill you in different ways 700 or more, it is only the air you. , I did not extensive training in the fight unarmed, but I can have access to all weapons of the United States Marine Corps, a continent clean, I use the most miserable bat shit a little . Crapping all over in anger when you make with you you drowning it.'re dead, to madur only you if possible. To know what the reaction to punishment will be broken to you, you may you have a tongue Arora some bad "smart". You can, but now, have paid a price, you idiot .vd of blood it is not possible, and not
>>
>>565706957

You forgot to mention Enron and "Grandma Millie, man!"
>>
Bitch, you're just fucking say what about me a little bit? I have confirmation of the killing of more than 300 I, and I'd been involved in the attack on the secrets of many Al · Kuaeda you, you graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals and there. I'm the top sniper of the United States Army as a whole I trained in gorilla warfare. Without anything to me, there is only one target you. I'll mark the words fucking wiped me fuck them like never, as previously seen on this planet to make you correctness. I think I will be able to go and say that shit to me on the Internet? Please consider this bastard. We were right If I speak and the United States to follow, as it was in touch with my network of undercover spies between the IP address of your property, to prepare for the storm worm. Storm wiped out a pathetic call life. You're dead, it's fucking kids. I can, at any time, anywhere, can kill you on the road more than 700, I'm in your hands just that. Like, you little shit, I was trained in unarmed combat, intense, but I do with the people of the continent, and I have access to weapons in the entire United States Marines to delete miserable ass, you can use it completely. Only if you were able to know revenge unholy things that commented on the small of your "Smart" is to be down on top of you, you would have held your fucking tongue might do. However, there can be no, and you are paying the price now, you, you damn fool. Sucks it out on all of you, I'm drowning in it you. You're a fucking child died.
>>
>>565706307
>I am a mother and hot
ayy lmao
>>
What I am within, the dog, and this you say? I want to know from you that I loved the Navy seals, the excursions of many of al-Qaeda and is shared in the dark, and have made upon a step of 300 people were killed. The United States Army snipers take a better war to the United States. The second part, that is not only for you to be mine. Very clever to think but not the daughter of my mother, to be clear, a dog, that you have never seen before in this world. I remember everyone on the Internet? Suppose, is not valid. Currently, IP address, I have a secret into contact with the network of the spy with the United States government was preparing to teach me, the weather is more than it is now. When he is able to destroy in the name of the dead are Aniim.hildim shit "in every place, in every time, and only in the hand, but I learned a lot of the soldiers can not be more than seven miles distant from the arms of soldiers, who, not only those who have made the United States the arms of the continents wiper funny looking dog , then thou and his bundle in me, and I, and thou knowest of the death if the "pain" bringing back, thinks evil of the small, as is the address of a ridiculous. and yet, Therefore it is not him, which was, and the price now shall be a fool. underwent anger you'd like to crap "dead.
>>
Run it through translationparty.com
Automatically puts it.through over and over
>>
File: 1385414261040.jpg (2KB, 85x96px) Image search: [Google]
1385414261040.jpg
2KB, 85x96px
>>565706131
>>565706307
poetry
>>
Bitch, you say a little screwed up? We have confirmed the deaths of more than 300 meters, and took part in the attack on the secrets of many of Al · Kuaeda you the best kw?s?r? class graduated in n'Òtù Yes NDI Mmiri Akara and there. Nah ELU Army sniper in the United States as a whole m gorilla warfare training. With anything for kw?s?r?, live from Time Square is the goal. I removed the word curse m, more than ever, as shown above Ghat on this planet to make adjustments. I think you can say that consciousness kw?s?r? and shit on the Internet? Picot, consider that bastard. If we say, and the reason to follow the United States, was Weeda contact kw?s?r?- Asha Obara Obara secret spies in the title IP- your property, and to prepare for the storm worm. Storm finished with a miserable life under the title. You're dead, Kaiser or children. I at any time and in any place, you could kill you on the road more than 700, I'm in your hands just now. Like, shit, I have served in the Corps mmehie fighting, intense, but I'm going to do with the peoples of the continent, Dighi and access to weapons in the United States Marines to eliminate the miserable ass, Ghat are fully utilized. Live from Time Square, if you have Saber things unholy vengeance comments at the bottom of the "Smart" or to be above you, will celebrate his tongue Nah can do. No mgbochi, Dighi on can not be, and they are the ones who are paying the price now, you're an asshole. Amy nzuzu of each and every one of you m She'm drowning in you. I was a child died curse
>>
Bitch fuck did you say, what the hell? I graduated from the military to seal the top of his class and was involved in many illegal attacks on al-Qaeda and say that is approved for more than 300 murders. I am trained in gorilla warfare, the United States armed forces who is the best scorer. You are nothing to me, but only one goal. I'd like to see the mess this country is deleted and the word. This crap about me on the internet, you can get away with saying that, do you think? Think again, you bastard. Now, the United States, your IP address, my secret spy network communication, I now seem to be better prepared for the Storm Worm. Typhoon is your life it may seem silly. And the son died. They can be anywhere, at any time, and it kills me seven thousand different ways, and it's just empty. Only a weapon, they are ready to battle, but I'm not American naval arms full quarter of ass I used to clean the face of dumb rabies. What can you say what you are sending a small phrase "smart" Perhaps they are in the manger, and was about to fall on you. But he did not, and now we have to pay, you're an idiot. I have a lot of anger inside of the sink. And the son died.

I definitely have the best one.
>>
File: wbhd0KY.gif (206KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
wbhd0KY.gif
206KB, 400x500px
We, as you say, have mercy on me, and as a dog less so? There are those who wish to know the the Navy Seals of Al-Undercover assaulted, or that I have so far is empty and deaths of 300. Yes, and binding him by a lock of my head, ready to give battle, and his army in the beating. I'm in the area. I've been in the sight of him, and nothing would have been to of all things in the earth, and give ear to my words, and enthusiasm. The fact that we flee from pain, however, the surname of my company? But consider: Wanke. The secret to it under the heaven, which is the ratio of the depths of the mouth of the IP address of the network was made known, but a little Lhcin.hsa'ra teary Aoti.ollach kill him, but the dead is thy son to die for me. Now although even if I could, and I abroad, and seven hundred, murder, and the wind and the hands. There are some of the battle, not from a gun, for now, not a little, but all to arms, to take refuge, with the advice and start using if you want to have recourse to violence, Marines, and heavy Amhit the country. price, have taken vengeance will be allowed to the "team" that therefore it is, perhaps, was the language of the force of the rape. can not not be, and the price of the course and rejects Osr.oat anger and water, and is not around. rape of a child is dead.
>>
>>565709186
>>565709287
>>565708941
What languages did you use :()
>>
>>565709186
"Perhaps they are in the manger, and was about to fall on you. But he did not, and now we have to pay, you're an idiot. I have a lot of anger inside of the sink. And the son died."

my sides are in fucking orbit.
>>
>>565709186
>>565709595
romanian > spanish > vietnamese > slovak > macedonian > mongolian > estonian > english
>>
What is sex? Then at least know my bitch class almost seal just graduated from Al Quaeda ?? of may involve secret raids to kill 300. Gorilla warfare sniper training, my entire United States armed forces. You is just another target to me. On gender mark wipe accuracy this earth I ?? seeing the words. You can get the Internet, we say shit to me? Once again, the asshole is. Prepare storm talked to trace the ip address right now between the contact follow-up, United States of America's secret spy network, you maggot. A pathetic little thing call wipe the storms in your life. Your child dead, ??. You can order anytime, anywhere, it's how I kill with your bare hands to just over 700. Misery for Arsenal United States Marines of unarmed combat in whole train know use small bits of the full range of access to wipes shit ass continental surface. Probably a bit 'smarter' comments to know just what evil revenge, embedded customers keep ?? tongue may drop. But couldn't and didn't and stupid rant now paying the price. Drown your anger is shit. You're dead, you ??.
>>
Your dog Netvarka Geo. At the beginning of the series for a long time, I need a security expert and I am more than 300 Marines car. Chimpanzee pajegos cowl like Ercan. First, communication, electronic publishing Siulome interesting, funny happy Paslaptis Guevara, the world of IP addresses of doctors rengiantis.IP network, the distribution of the demand Viesbutis dead gay son pasirinko Joker sunaikinti. However rugsejis, I do not have a shot of the network can be Prieiga ziaus financial network integration Kowal, you know. If I have a problem in Massena dyty black Ziurovus interesting rungtynes symptoms but leadership, history of disease, the task, "see" Waiting for the focus apgailetinus Zemynas smulkus pavirsius Ympy pine "protein.
>>
What the hell, you say dog feces just me, bitch? I know, he graduated first in his class in the Navy Seals, I also participated in a number of secret al-Qaeda attacks, and has more than 300 confirmed killed. I trained gorilla war, I top scorer in the United States Army throughout the .. you do nothing to me, but just one goal. I want to end, just fuck like it's never been seen on the ground, I'm fucking words. You think you can escape anything, he told me on the Internet? Think again, you bastard. Now I contacted my secret American spy watch Storm Worm network and IP are now better prepared. Storm, which destroyed the little bit sad, you call your life. "Dead, his son and it can be anywhere, any time, can kill more than 7000 ways, and not only his bare hands. Not only that, I'm deeply trained in unarmed combat, but did not enter the United States Navy's entire arsenal and use the full wipe white people unfortunate continent, dog feces if you only know your reward evil "smart" little comments about fall on you, you have to keep fucking language, but you can not, now will pay the price, you idiot, I fuck and anger flooded. "dead, son.
>>
>>565710165
Makes sense--kuso is "shit" or something thereabouts in Japanese.
>>565710164
Wow. And only three departures from the Indo-European family. I went with Dravidian, Vasconic, Afro-Asiatic, Caucasian, Niger-Congo, Austronesian, Japonic, Miao-Yao, and Uralic languages among the Indo-European ones, and I must say compared to mine yours is pretty damn funny!
>>
>>565703363
A lot of you just tell me that dog shit? Navy Seal graduating class of my head, I know you, I will, and the Al-Qaeda attacks related to a series of secret and is accepted in more than 300 murders. I trained a gorilla war, the United States armed forces that is leading scorer. You make me not only a goal. I, you clean up a lot of narrow, as never before seen on this earth can mark my from rabies. If you tell me that shit online you think you can get away with? Think again bitch. I spy network in America my secret right now, you better contact and record the storm and prepare for the larvae IP. No storm destroyed a little silly to call your life. The death of your son, you know. I can be anywhere at any time, and more than seven thousand will kill you, that's just handed. I went just wide arms are prepared for battle, but I do not have access to weapons, the United States Navy full, my continent, buttock pain from the surface of the stool can be used used to completely wipe. If you only own a small evil is "smart" about what to reduce your penalties, but perhaps you know the language of your spirit be held. But he could not, for the price you are getting rabies idiot. My anger will shit on you, and you can drown it. The death of your son, you know.
>>
It's a fucking whore, damn it, I said. Navy Seals and graduated top of his class, I know - I know Qaeda is involved in many secret raids, I was trained to run the 300 confirmed dead and gorillas, the entire United States Army, I have another, but some of the best shooters of the Clean not.'ll fuck this place in March , and it's not true, I always looked interesting words and symbols, you have to marry me, I will not say what you think the Internet can be saved. re cu. storm over me, ready to spit, so I can be just me,,. fuck blond poor as a secret spy network, seoul, your life may be called, I and many across the United States, please contact your IP to track down and kill a hundred different ways, got a lot of training with bare hands. it was only right of armed conflict, you can destroy the continent's poor ass surfaces and use the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps is a piece of shit. the bay is well-known, perhaps a wicked penalty can be given comments is that language is a funny, smart, but you can do it, you are a fool and now pay the price tiekant hate drowning in shit. Kiddo're dead whore.
>>
>>565706307
this is beautiful.

I fucking lost it and am continuing to lose it at "Little children, you are dead". I can not contain my laughter.
>>
File: 1405011501838.jpg (8KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
1405011501838.jpg
8KB, 201x250px
>>565710708
>buttock pain from the surface of the stool can be used used to completely wipe.
>for the price you are getting rabies idiot.
>The death of your son, you know.
>>
It's just a little dog rape hell did I say? Al-Qaeda is, in general, to the top of the Navy Seals, the degree of a sudden for me, and I do not know what you destroy 300 nogalina.ASV approved by the United States for the murderer and war in all things I am instructed so, I go to all the armed forces of the amount. I have no intention of doing so. It was found that belongs to the first end of the ground condition under the tap. Lorem you say bad ass you think. We are ready to air, said an official set of me playing really well and talk to a secret network of spies across the PI. Makes life miserable comes the storm. You killed your own child rape. I was once where I can, I buy more than seven hundred different things, and it's just a hand. Data not only alongside very small unarmed combat training, I am, but I have access to the surface of the container full arsenal United States Marine Corps to send ass as much as I used to brushing. "Understanding", then when the child is able to fulfill the professional language of these issues can result in rape. But you can not, the money now, you are a fool, visiting the place to start. I invite you, and in my anger, and shit. Even small and die, have mercy on me.
>>
I'm just a bitch dog feces? I graduated from a class of cells, and many hidden attacks by al Qaeda was involved, and more than 300 confirmed deaths will know. All the best, the elite army of the United States, accept Gorilla war. They are not for me, but for different purposes. On the ground, never to clean the hell, I'm sure your dog. May have missed over the Internet? I think Dick. IP addresses in the United States of secrets and better prepared for the storm tracks worms spy network. Sad and a little bell in his life. "Dog in the death of a child, I do not know, I was trained in combat, it's just your hands, it can kill about 7,000 species, everywhere wasting your time, but the Marines and I will use my pathetic ass can do, you need to fall on little reward "intelligent" mistake continental United States, perhaps the language, it's bloody stupid dog poop to clean the surface as a weapon, but I do not know, and now they are bad for the price. feedback to pee. "Walnut fucking death Son.

>Walnut fucking death Son.
>>
>>565703363
What are you going to tell me Fuck you, you little slut? I will let you know that I graduated top of my class, and participated in many attacks on Al Quaeda's secret SEALs, I have over 300 confirmed kills. I trained gorilla warfare, my American snipers army as a whole in the head. Do something to me, but only one goal. You will need to be cleaned just want to fuck who have never seen this world, mark my words, stupid. I think you can get away with on the Internet say fuck me? I think idiot again. Now I touch my secret American spy network, your IP being tracked, now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Storm, it destroys your life a little pathetic to call. You die, baby. I can go anywhere, at any time, you can kill your way over 7000, and this is just my bare hands. I am not the only extensive training, unarmed combat, but I do not have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine Corps and the United States to eliminate the use of a miserable ass off the face of the continent, I was a bad guy. However, if you know what the punishment of the wicked "smart" comments a little more, maybe you hold your fucking tongue. But you can not, do not, now you pay the price, you are an idiot curse. Angry dog feces, you choke up. You die, boy.
>>
The dog, for example a dog? I know the secrets of men by more than 300 people who say, Al Qaeda, and in how many ways, as you know. War in the United States Army and the United States beating all the best. It's not for me. Also in these countries narrowed, I am not free subtly dog. I believe, however, that no you music? Gholam Azam, please think again. At this time, a storm cloud; nerve, however, and the custody of the United States and the IP network in the egosiwe saved me. Want to send a question. And death, unfortunately, "But on the hand, but it is not. (7) Damage than ever, as the place, and there are a number of you, I'm going to fight, he knows the terrible vengeance of the discipline "lorem ipsum pain" of the Navy of the United States as an action, an assistant in the class action, it may be, I'm sorry ass,,,, a dog to use the power at all, the fragments of the face, which has been removed. upon the head of it, not as it should position, it will not Kusobaka he pulled respect your wrath is kindled,. "Dead Guy're dirty actions.
>>
>>565711853
>but I do not have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine Corps and the United States to eliminate the use of a miserable ass off the face of the continent, I was a bad guy.
mfw that makes perfect sense
>>
File: 1406229858430.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1406229858430.gif
981KB, 342x239px
Tell me, what the fuck, you fuck bags. I graduated from high class, we have troops, and attacks, intelligence about al-Qaeda took part, and destroyed more than 300 chorus confirmed. I am trained to fight and die, and I am in the United States armed forces Shooter Senior. Me, but different purposes. I have not seen in this country, not funny, impossible to clean with, for example, accuracy? You think that you can find online. Away with shit again, I think that shit shoes. Now I have my secret network of spies in the United States and work IP'm storm, the larvae they are well prepared. This is what you call your life a little funny in a storm destroyed. You are the son died. I, at any time, wherever they be, and how you can destroy more than seven thousand, and this is just my bare hands. ??? ?????? ????????? ??????? ????? ??????? ???, ????? ??? ???????? ??????? ?? ???? ??????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ???, ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?????, ?????? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???. If you are down on the edge of evil "smart" comment on the sentence, perhaps you do not know the attack. , But he is not raised, could not, and now fucking stupid prices. I shit you drown and anger. You are a child died.
>>
> Is damn damn Just tell me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of the class I'm in the Navy Seals, and joined in the attack for numerous al-Qaeda, and more than 300 killed confirmed. I was trained in warfare gorilla and my senior sniper in the armed forces of the United States. You do something for me, but just another target. I know you fuck with a precision that has not been seen before in this country, on the occasion of the ridiculous. You think you can get away with this shit I'm saying online? Think again, motherfucker. Now I Calls My secret spies in the United States and track your IP now prepare better for parents, Maggot. The storm destroyed what little that you call your life. You're dead, son. I can be anywhere at any time, and can kill you in over seven thousand ways, and that's just my bare hands. I just trained extensively in unarmed combat, but I do not have access to the full arsenal of the naval forces of the United States and I will not use it in full to eliminate ass miserable off the face of the continent, Lao Sin of the shit. If you could only know what was the punishment of the wicked "smart" a little on the verge of dropping you, maybe you held tongue fucking you. But he could not, did not, and now it's paying the price, fucking idiot. I shit you live in it and fury. You're dead, baby.
>>
>>565709186
>I now seem to be better prepared for the Storm Worm
>>
What can I say, son? Then he topped the class of Navy Seals, and I have been involved in a series of mysterious attacks al-Qaeda, and more than 300 confirmed killings. I trained gorilla warfare and I'm the top scorer of the entire American armed forces. You are important to me, but just one goal. I'll wipe that shit precision that has never been seen in the world, highlight the word fuck. Maybe you think I say that shit, I'm on the Internet? Think again, you bastard. As we speak, I am in contact with a secret spy network in the United States and returned to the research, so. Better prepared for the storm storm worm pathetic that you have deleted something in your life. You're a dead child. I could be anywhere, at any time, and I'll kill you, more than seven hundred ways, and it is only on my hands. I'm trained not only in unarmed combat, but access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and used it to wipe his ass pathetic face continent, you little shit. I would like to respond to small, that evil is "smart" comment that you thought it was cursed by language sites. But he did not, and now we pay the price, you idiot. Fuck in fashion, and they will drown in it. You're a dead child.
>>
File: ciggy but brain.jpg (34KB, 630x347px) Image search: [Google]
ciggy but brain.jpg
34KB, 630x347px
What the fuck are you just fuck with female dog a little you say to me? I have confirmed the kill more than 300, and I have been involved in the raid of a large number of secret al-Qaeda, and I would know the graduation at the top of my class in the Navy Seals to you. I'm the top sniper of all troops of the United States I would have trained in gorilla warfare. Without anything to me, there is no target just another you. Mark the words of my fucking, you cleanse fuck the likes of which you've never seen before in this country with a precision I. Do you think you can get away to say that shit to me on the Internet? And think again, you motherfucker. Now, now, IP of you have been in touch with a network of secret of my spy in the United States, is being traced better storm, in preparation for my Uzi. Storm to destroy to call the life of your pathetic what little. You're dead son. Can be can be anywhere at any time and kill you in the way of more than 7000, I'm in my bare hands just it. Not only, I was trained in unarmed combat extensively, but I, in order to wipe the miserable ass from the face of the part continent, of shit and I do not have access to weapons of the entire Navy of the United States to, I use it to its fullest. Punishment that you know or have been comments and bring down upon you a little "smart" evil of them only if possible, you have held the fucking your tongue maybe. However, he, and now, could not you do not, he will not pay stupid fucking and prices. I drown in it anger would be shit to you. You are dead children.
>>
>>565712439
There was actually a Storm worm once.
>>
Not telling the truth to you, as you say you are a little vacation? Navy's how I graduated in the top class, Grove-Qaeda, and attended many secret attacks, you know, believe, and I believe more than 300 died. He trained gorilla soldiers came to me and I want a group of American soldiers with sniper. Some do, but the only thing. World to me, I said no, and the man is seen as such exactly've destroyed transformers. I bells Internet can be said to think? Think again, if you're stupid. It is better to be prepared for the storm, so, now, the secret network of spies in the United States, and by contacting your IP, it Zhl.hsa'ra said the Supreme Akali Dal. You slut, baby, I can be anywhere, and seven hundred ways to kill, and on and on hand. But recently trained to fight, but I have it on the continent that will be used to feed and support the United States Military and the world Arsenal, I was a bit pointless. If part of the "Smart" said Seven bills remain silly and you can set it to be. But you can not do, and now paying silly. Pong and bells to sink, and all that you are angry. You slut, and died.

>destroyed transformers
>>
What I am within, to speak with a dog, are you fucking? Or do you? I know the Navy Seals involved in the secrets of the raids on the offices and in the pursuits of Al-Qaeda, which is confirmed by more than 300 guests. I am especially skilled in the discipline in the military in the United States of America and the bow of war, and in general. What else do I have goals. It seems that is a fool ravaging the country as I have seen before the start. In fact, as stated above, to create a online to be delivered? Please check your stupid. Behold, I come, in order to provide me a network of spies in secret, and the United States quiver now speaks is better in that you are of a ghost the storm. You call this a storm, things in life, you fucking lost a little unhappy Sllach.htinok the dead. I am able to anytime, anywhere with me, I will kill, and seven hundred, with the various species, but it is in his hand. A little before me, but I was no less learned unarmed combat, and the United States Marine shall have an ass the arms of the presence of the ambassadors of all products containing miserably, you can access a variety of ways, a little funny. If a penalty is a lot of "smart" weight loss, you need to be silent about the sacred is acute. It is possible, however, that now pay the price of art exalted above all shitting a fool. Anger can not be ignored.

shhh no tears
>>
What do you think S, or Bad for AIVA? I was involved in a secret attack on Al Qaeda, and has won the title of top vet I class Navy Seals, and check Julia 300. I'm the best shooter gorilla warfare training, and the entire military. No general orangutan just nothing to me. It is believed the tape wound kaivaa tuuletin tarkkuus removed to make the country a bad day. Do you think I put an end to the port Saga Online you they? Children tank again. Because when I am in the United States to call for a secret spy network and the IP address of the talus You better storm, the Toukka to prepare, and give up useless. Storm the small little thing you call a life and clean. DOD tuuletin child. I do anytime, anywhere, I can kill you how to hit the kaivaa Sur, it's fair hand. I reached the other Yhdysvaltain merijalkaväki and disgruntled people in every continent to ROV when dry, as well as thorough preparation where the melee, Miehe noise almost hupailu. In other words, please note kaivaa probably lose holy hell Värsi language if you know a little revenge Dean said "älykäs" you. And now we can not pay the price idiootti Miehe not fill hell noise. My anger was drowned Spade pee in the water. DOD tuuletin child.
>>
>>565703363
What Fuck Fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch? I'll let you know that I graduated top of my class in the Navy seals, I was involved in many attacks privacy Grove-Qaeda, I have more than 300 confirmed dead. I accept gorilla War I through the top snipers USA .. You are nothing to me, but it is a goal. You are saying that the bells as seen before this Earth, mark my pieces. Do you think that you may have on what is said on the Internet? Think again, it is foolish. As we speak, I contacted my secret about the United States and its IP network tracking research now so you better prepare for the storm, and the heart. During the time you call your life a misery storm. Pieces of the dead child. I can be anywhere and any time, I can more than seven hundred ways to kill, it's just me. I realized not only to fight, but I do not have the opportunity to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy, I will detail the benefits of your ass from disasters around the continent, lightning clean. If you know your little bad "Smart" revenge on you, and you probably will be pieces of your tongue. However, you can not, do not, now you have to pay, you idiot. I say to you all, and to eat. You pieces of dead man
>>
Are you talking about, I'm not crazy? Navy Seal graduated as valedictorian, and Al-Qaeda attack, there are many secret areas and more than 300 people dead. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm not sure that the American army artillery. There is something about me. I will destroy this planet crap, just one goal in his words and does not know art never seen before. You can use the internet to tell me if I can think of that shit. Damn, guess, so well prepared for the worm attack, confirmed by the United States and a network of secret spy theme will be to talk with the IP address. Life goes in a bad storm. I can be anywhere in deaf children, and I am more than seven different, you can only kill with their bare hands, but unarmed combat and training. Only the Marine Corps of the United States, at least he is not revenge, however, when dealing with painting in her ass little shit. The continent is full of joy, full access to the armory! Presentation of assessment 'smart', or the idea of a language, but they can do it, and now we are being called stupid, where you pay the price. Angry throttle. Son, dying
>>
This >> hell hell you let me know what is a dog? Navy Seals in the Ph.D. class, and part of al-Qaeda attacks, many need to know and more than 300 bodies. In the United States armed forces, sniper training in modern gorillas war. It is, but only as a goal. If you're lucky, I have not seen in this country is a hell for sure. Line to say that you can get away with this shit? I thought the flash. Here in the United States, and telephone explore its secrets, IP fiberglass track now well prepared for parents. It is known as a hurricane destroys your life. You are my son. If you want to work anywhere, at any time, and over seven thousand different ways to kill them, and it's just their hands. There is much learning techniques of unarmed combat, but I have access to the full arsenal of the United States and the continent, the Lao suffering sinful dust holes and dirt from your face will not use the information. Only evil "smart" way to quit a bit, if you can find, you keep your mouth shut fuck her. It can not fool free and have to pay. I live in filth and fury. You, the child was dead.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.
>>
Fuck fuck you just dogs concubine, and said to me? In sum, I Kill more than 300, and I have participated in the attack of the large number of private al-Qaeda, and I want to be able to get the top of my class Navy seal to you. I markswomen on the top of the army of the United States has in the gorilla warfare. There is nothing to me, and one goal only to you. Mark my words, fucking, fuck you in the form of IAE not have you heard I. just think you can get away from you to do that shit to me on the Internet? And to think, you Motherfucker. And now, you have a network IP address of secret spy me in the United States, has brought the storm well, in preparation for my city. Storm destroy the value of your pathetic life a little. The son of the dead. Where can at any time and kill you in more than 7000, still in my hand I was born. Not only was taught in the war, and the arm, but I put the ass in the face of the dark places of the earth, of the shit, and I will not participate in the killing of the Navy of the United States, and I use it to his waist. The sentence you know, or a story brought to you from the evil minds of their own, if possible, have you kept your fucking tongue and. However, he now could not you do not pay fucking stupid. Can put it out, I was in a rage shit to you. You and your body.
>>
>>565703952
>Please consider the bastard again.
I think we all can learn a valuable lesson here....
>>
>>565713327
>Damn, guess, so well prepared for the worm attack, confirmed by the United States and a network of secret spy

>>565713471
>I put the ass in the face of the dark places of the earth, of the shit

topkek
>>
>>565703363
>What the hell are you to tell a few bags? Me in my Navy Seal you graduated from high class, and Al-Qaeda "and must have participated in the country, which has a large number, I have 300 confirmed kills. Gorilla ran to me and I trained all the America is the best sniper. For me it is to do nothing, but one goal. You're crazy, with accurate and never before seen on earth, and they love to fuck Mark my word will be clear. Online, if you think I can get him Fuck? think again wrong. now, I secretly spying network US decision, and well prepared for the storm worm, to IP now. slightly negative , call life in a storm destroyed,. you are a child of the deceased. 'I could be anywhere at any time, and a thousand seven different ways that you can kill, and it was only to be opened by hand. extensive training and unarmed combat, I do not not only in the morning, but not until the ass on the continent's sad ending will be used until the full Marine Corps and the United States do not have access to all the Arsenal, and I was a bit blah. Leaving sentences evil "smart" comments a little, you may be in your mouth can be very funny. But you do not have to pay the price now very wise daimanida can not do, and,. CAS shit less. You are a child died.
>>
File: 1396902460750.jpg (73KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1396902460750.jpg
73KB, 625x469px
>>565713128
ran it a few more times

He told me what the fuck is a fuck your bitch? I'll let you know he graduated first in his class in the Navy Seal from you, and I was involved in the attack Privacy Qaeda Globe, more than 300 and can be killed. I want the war Gorilla agree that the best snipers .. you, by the United States in you and me, but the goal. Say the bells as can be seen in front of the Earth, you check your work. Do you think there is a book on the Internet? Again, I think it's stupid. As we speak, mentally prepared and appreciate the storm, and now I hit the secret of his search for IP surveillance networks and the United States. At that time, they will be called the storm of suffering in your life. A piece of dead children. I'm just me, and I will be 700 or more to kill, to be everywhere at all times. At war with me, with me, you do not have the opportunity of all weapons of naval forces of the United States, ass in detail the advantages of disasters in the country, recognized flashing clean to me. If you have found that can be incorporated into the language of your less likely you are wrong and you place "intelligent", but Lalla, you will not have to pay now, you idiot. Foods, and I say to you all. piece

> He told me what the fuck is a fuck your bitch
>MFW
>>
>>565713471
>There is nothing to me, and one goal only to you. Mark my words, fucking, fuck you in the form of IAE not have you heard I. just think you can get away from you to do that shit to me on the Internet? And to think, you Motherfucker. And now, you have a network IP address of secret spy me in the United States, has brought the storm well, in preparation for my city.

that shits biblical
>>
File: killconfirmed.jpg (27KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
killconfirmed.jpg
27KB, 319x400px
>>565714178
>Do you think there is a book on the Internet?
>>
If funny little slut, I said shit now? "We will seal graduated first in my class in the Navy, and the Al-Qaeda" and participated in numerous secret raids have to say, and gorilla came and combat training to more than 300 kills.'m confirm and I am the best sniper the United States does not do anything for me, but just one more goal forces.'re armed. hell have never seen on this planet, that no such removal will mark my words funny. think you can get away to say nothing for me on the Internet? do you think you can prepare better for me at this time should be monitored throughout the United States and the IP you my secret network of spies as with the contact. bitch storm worm. storm time, anywhere. jokes you, the child died. voice, this poor laughter in your life, and more than one hundred and seven kill you, and will only be empty. Not only was I received extensive training in unarmed combat, but I, the United States House Marines have access to the full arsenal and fatacontinentului ass joke, to remove some bullshit will use it to its full size. Are you ready to come down on you is awesome, much less a penalty Comment "smart" could be known, it can be a funny language. But you, I did, and now adult, funny fool you pay. You fuck frenzy down and drown. You're dead child.
>>
File: 1405007465018.gif (4MB, 480x270px)
1405007465018.gif
4MB, 480x270px
> Do you just a little bitch, and I worry about in the end is what? I graduated top of my class in the Navy seals, you know, I like me-Qaeda affiliates companies include many of the attacks were related, I consent 300 Kills. I gorilla war, I trained in the entire United States Army sniper is the highest. I have nothing, and the second is a guide. I like the land, such as precision, some personal, I will see. You are on the Internet and I do? Again, wait. I have my American spies in our contact IP network, so you can say that now examine. At least Nick unfortunate storm of life, so that the best preparation storm. You pieces of the dead child. I never steady, seven hundred ways, I can kill you, and this is just my bare hands. It accepted the unarmed fighting not only to me, but I have about the United States, and I pity the ass clean dirty arsenal obtain all the money is fully utilized. But your little "beauty", then, is where you, or if you know something is wrong revenge on the tongue. But I did not, now you have to pay a damn fool. I bells and anger, you will drown. Do the dead child.

>I like me-Qaeda affiliates companies include many of the attacks were related, I consent 300 Kills. I gorilla war
>I gorilla war
>>
File: 1v1mefaggot.jpg (342KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1v1mefaggot.jpg
342KB, 1065x1600px
You saved a small dog, you hell ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 300 ??????????????? my filthy. Exercise in America die environment Syarikat I States'm, weapons and war. Not for me is you, but the decision was different. Using bahawa not then the world has ever seen, I think is that we have the exact words, instead of his own attack and demonstrate best scholars are different. You, I think the Internet and the bad, or flee? I think that sos. But, for me, of course, the United Syarikat rahsia is my IP southern, glory, truth, their deep questions bit, explorer, and you love the wind picked up to have a relationship with you during the night has been used to provide Knd.zndgy tragic. Death for you, you sons of my life. When the weather when, where most of the discussions, in more than 700, and will kill you, I can be beside him. There is no access to butt poppy little depress me, and all of America Color Syarikat Marin, for rifle, looking pergaduhan good food is a weapon, and, from the ground just me. You pay only a small income, guardian "Battle of Wits" of it, I know I will not miss it originated. Although however, you must do the following, and now you can be misleading, and the final price. His anger is unclean all the best scholars play a prostitute. Death for you, you sons of my life.

>sons of my life
>>
>>565708356
>shit "in every place, in every time, and only in the hand
>>
File: 1407040003001.jpg (18KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1407040003001.jpg
18KB, 228x221px
>>565715640
>I bells and anger, you will drown.

Holy shit how did I miss that
>>
File: 1409271288611.jpg (57KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1409271288611.jpg
57KB, 398x398px
>>565703952
>fucking children have died for you
>>
>Fuck dry prostitute, bitch? I have a confirmed kill 300 graduated from the top of the Navy seal in my class, and I took part in a series of attacks of al-Qaeda want to know the secret. I, all of the United States armed forces is the killer of the best, and I have trained came to gorilla of war. You do anything for me, but only one goal. Pure nonsense, never saw the accuracy of prostitution in the country I am. On the Internet about me, to think that shit? Please think again asshole. We maintain a network of secret spy, in the United States to contact to deal with a small storm pitifully to prepare for robaka.Burza challenge was clean, IP- is talking about me,. It can be an interesting new "dead child, I can be anywhere at any time, it kills the wise man more than 7, it is not just., Is only bare hands, to me, it is fighting much training , nasty "smart" word a little to comment that for the ass of the continent and poor water have access to ArsenalYhdysvaltain all to go, you want to use now, I could not he do it you and I, price is ridiculous to pay that it will continue to dominate if was, either.,, save wipe shit, it shows that you did not,. objects and should be designed still . funny, "a new fuck buddy died in shit.
>>
>Do not tell me what you do to me, you fucking bitch? I graduated with honors Navy Seals to know that, I know - I have been involved in the attacks, many Qaida secret, I need to check more than 300 people as I have, the better. most of the war military training gorilla. But nothing that I have no other place that I love to show sex as never seen before in my words swept damn good for you. Think you're on the Internet that shit affect me or not. Please reconsider the moment we are monitoring the storm worm, so I'm ready to make contact with the network of spies across the United States with the IP you are going to say. Assaulting poor children, call your life you die. That I can do anywhere, any time I can kill you in over seven hundred different styles, just bare hands. As you exercise, I for the armed struggle. I used to clean the entire width of the tragic off the face of the continent, and access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy, I w If you knew what God tteuriryeo Dental Munira on some of you. "Intelligent" comments you have to keep fucking tongue. But you do not have to pay now and the price is not cheating on you. I'm going to race over shit you can leave it in the hands of yaeul death.
>>
What the fuck, fuck you tell me a little bitch? I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals to know, and several secret al-Qaeda was involved in the raid, killing more than 300 people have been confirmed. I am trained in gorilla war and military strength of America is the main sniper. You can not do for me, but only one goal done. You, or rather, never seen before in this country love to fuck my fucking words should be clear. On the Internet you can get away with that shit, I guess? I think this monster. Secret network of spies in the United States, contact your IP and better prepared for the Storm Worm is observed. What a pathetic life you say damage caused by the hurricane. You're dead son. I can be anywhere at any time, with more than seven thousand ways to kill, and it's their own hands. Not only highly skilled in combat, but I do not have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy and the mainland, miserable shit ass wipe people using it in its entirety. You evil "smart" little comment is not going to get down you know I had his fucking language. But he did not, and now that stupid free porn, paid for it. I'm drowning in filth and fury. You are dead.
>>
>>565716194
>>
>>565716947
ran it through some more
>Tell me what you do to me, you bitch! I graduated with honors Navy seals know, I know - I was involved in a parking lot, Qaeda, I will have to check more than 300 people that I have, the better. Most of the war gorilla army. But I have no other place I want to show sex as not seen before in my words swept very good for you. Do you think the Internet has affected my shit or not. Please reconsider their guardian snake doctor, so I'm ready to make contact with a network of spies in the United States with the IP that you say. Violation of these poor children, call for your life. I take all the time I will kill you over seven hundred different, just a handful. When you exercise, so I struggle. Used to clean all of the tragic face of the country, and access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy, w If I know that God tteuriryeo Munira some. Comments "" You should fuck. But you have to pay now and the price is not cheating on you. I shit you can leave in the hands of yaeul death.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>565706131

>The dog is
>>
You just funny, you little bitch, I said fuck about? Me in my navy seal you graduated top of my class, and I am Al-Quaeda 'must have been involved in numerous secret raids on, and I have confirmed 300 kill. Gorilla came running to me and trained me in the entire U.S. armed forces is the top sniper. You do anything for me, but just another target. I, the accuracy with which it has never been seen before on earth, wipe fuck love will mark my words funny. For me on the Internet that you think can get away with saying shit? Think again fucker. Me across the United States and your IP is contacting my secret network of spies As you better prepare for storm worm, it is now being examined. Do you call your life is the worst thing that wipes out the little storm. You're dead child fucking. I, too, can be anywhere, and a hundred in seven more ways you can kill, and that is just with my bare hands. Not just a little shit, I received extensive training in poorly armed conflict am, but I, the United States Marine Corps have access to the full arsenal and I wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent to be using it to its full extent It's tough. You have your own little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you are familiar with the common revenge, maybe the only, perhaps you would have held his funny tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you're paying the price, you stupid goddamn. I will shit fury upon you and you will drown in it. You, kiddo're fucking dead.

>only used punjabi
>>
>>565703363

English > Russian > Chinese > Zulu > Finnish > Hebrew > Dutch > Some others > English

What do you say about me, bitch? I know that I decided I wanted to sections above water, and I was involved in many secret al-Qaeda attack, more than 300 confirmed dead. I agree with gorilla warfare, the top shooters in the army as a whole. He did something to me, but the second goal. Oh, this is the destruction of wealth Multi bitch in this country, you will remember my words. Do you think you can escape those songs that I have online? Think again, idiot. When we talk, I visited a secret spy network in the United States, and is now monitored IP, so it is best to attack the caterpillar valmis.Myrsky destroyed a little sad, you can make your life easier. You're dead, man. I can be anywhere, at any time, you can not kill your way through more than 7,000, and it is only in your hands empty. I studied abroad, not only to fight unarmed, but I do not give a naval arsenal of the United States as a whole, making the continent sorry ass full facial peels, dog feces. Whether you know what kind of sentence is not true 'smart "be sure to get your ideas, you can keep your fucking mother., but you can not, do not, and now pays the price, stupid., and you Tikrit, and anger. die, son.
>>
File: 1301980819545.jpg (8KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
1301980819545.jpg
8KB, 236x251px
>>565717196
>When you exercise, so I struggle
>>
>>565717235
>Gorilla came running to me and trained me in the entire U.S. armed forces is the top sniper.
>>
>>565717719

>Do you think you can escape those songs that I have online?

WELL DO YOU?

kek, just saw that
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x1136px
>>565703363
Mfw this thread
>>
>>565703952
>it does not like me to fuck there
>>
>>565705642
>Al -Kaidu

All my kek
>>
What are you fuck, but I said bitch. You should know that I am the best class I ended up in the seal of the Navy, and I secretly look for Al Qaeda - and has more than 300 confirmed dead. I'm wearing a gorilla war, and I am very SH.BA. Snipers in the armed forces, which is the goal. Never seen in this country, and I rubbed the accuracy dirty trace of my words. You think you can escape the Internet this is my shit. Think again, and you go crazy. If possible, I'd like my secret network of spies in the United States and your IP address is already open, so they will be better prepared for the storm of humor. Blue shame you call a life. You're dead son. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I've killed over seven hundred "clean bare hands. Intensive training can only close, but have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy and I use most of the problems, won the continent in the face of your boring ass self provide a feast blessed reward your little comment "intelligent" comes to you only if you know that you can leave your trash .. but it is not and should not and must now pay the price, Stupid., defecating and anger, and you drovn. You're dead baby.

>You think you can escape the internet this is my shit
>we are legion
>>
>Just fucking dog away, tell me? In short, I have more than 300, I also participated in a large number of individual al-Qaeda that day, I want to see on my stamps class. ìmarkswomen top military and gorilla war. Nothing for me there is only one goal. Mark my words, gay, fuck you in an imaginary man do not you think the thought, you might find you do all of this on the web? Think about it, and dinner. And now a secret spy in the United States, the risk of IP network address, ready for my country. Storm destroyed the value of your pathetic little life. Families with children. There Wing in 7000, is still in my hands. Not only is war, and his own, but I have a black ass on earth, dog poop, I was not involved in the death of the ship to the USA, and the use of waist. Proposal, or story, providing their own evil hearts, if possible, let your fucking country. But now you can not pay the wild. You can move the hell is mad at you. Head and body.

"think about it, and dinner"
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 682x600px
>>565711025
>it's a fucking whore, damn it
>>
>>565717719

>you can not kill your way through more than 7,000, and it is only in your hands empty. I studied abroad, not only to fight unarmed, but I do not give a naval arsenal of the United States as a whole, making the continent sorry ass full facial peels, dog feces.

Nice knowing you sides
>>
>>565703363
What is this fucking fuck just let me say, its vague? I want you to know that I graduei top of my class in the Navy Seals, and participated in numerous secret raids on Al Qaeda, and has more than 300 confirmed deaths. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the senior shooter in the armed forces throughout the United States. Do something for me, but only one goal. I'll clean it accurately fuck the likes of which had not been seen before in this country, on the occasion of my ridiculous. Do you think you can get away with telling me this shit online? Think again, motherfucker. Now I call my secret network of spies in the United States and are traced your IP now better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that destroys the little pathetic that catches his life. Is dead, my son. I can be anywhere, at any time, and can kill you in over seven thousand ways, and that's just with my own hands. Not only are extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I do not have access to the full arsenal of the naval forces of the United States and I will not use it to the fullest extent miserable ass to remove the face of the continent, a piece of shit. If you could only know what was the punishment of the wicked "smart" little comments next to fall you may have made the fucking of their language. But he could not, did not, and now you're paying the price, stupid. I shit you and fury drown it. Is dead, baby.
>>
>>565719158
> Not only is war, and his own, but I have a black ass on earth, dog poop, I was not involved in the death of the ship to the USA, and the use of waist. Proposal, or story, providing their own evil hearts, if possible, let your fucking country. But now you can not pay the wild. You can move the hell is mad at you. Head and body.
>>
What the hell are you fucking tell me, you little bitch? I'll let you know that I finished the top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I have participated in numerous secret raids on al-Qaeda, and have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire armed forces of the United States. You are nothing to me but just another target. I'll clean that shit with the likes of whom had never seen before in this country, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with that shit to me through the internet Create? Think again, you bastard. Right now I am contacting my secret network of spies in the USA and trace IP now at this time to better prepare for the storm, maggot. Storm, who denies the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dead, son. I can be anywhere at any time, and I can kill you in over seven thousand ways, and this is just my own hands. I not only extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have no access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe the miserable ass off the face of the continent, piece of shit . If only I could know that the punishment their wicked "smart" little comment was about to bring down, maybe you spent your fucking tongue. But he could not, did not, and now must pay the price, you fucking idiot. I'm going to rage on you and shit going to drown in it. You're dead, baby.
>>
English > French > German > Latin > Greek > Russian > Afrikaans > Welsh > English

I was raped, what the hell, and a puppy? You must know that in general, the head of many of the Navy Seals raid, al-Qaeda has a lot more secrets, and more than 300 died. In all the things I have ordered if I were one of the best practices in each fight to protect the environment. I just, as I am in the signal. I've never seen a whip hell here believe a prostitute. Lorem think funny? But keep in mind: asshole. For example, I talked, he told me the secret of your IP address and network intelligence in the United States, 13 more will now prepare for the winter, your carcass lay. Minimum age is that you say the weather is miserable. Son of the Father, the child was dead, have mercy on me. In any case, I can at any time be able to seven ways to kill, and it's up to you. I not only learned a great arts, fighting, and not put in all the things that use to make the arsenal, and full of boring United States Marine Corps, and I'm an ass wipe the surface of the continent, a bit ridiculous. If you know nothing but rude and rewarded with a "smart" comment that you have mercy on me according to your word tear in the language. It is, however, can not, and there is no way the money, stupid. You're drowning and consumers angry. Son of the Father, the child died of rape.
>>
>>565720284
>I was raped, what the hell, and a puppy?
the most dramatic sentence ever written
>>
>>565704152
>Mom, you drown in it. Fuck you died, Kiddo.
that ending
>>
Do you want to go, let me tell you that the dog is female. You should know that there is a better class, I woke up to the food, there is a secret al-Qaida - more than 300 death certificates wearing gorilla war, but I am a military shooter with a goal. Seen in this country, I rubbed a dirty word in the word brand. Do you think you can escape the fucking internet. Are you crazy, think again. If possible, because the secret spy network has opened up the IP, the United States, are ready for the storm of humor. Call Blue life uncomfortable. Your son is dead. Anywhere, anytime I can kill more than 700 unarmed owned by me. You can not turn off the intense training, but there is a chance that the weapons of the United States Navy, most of the problems affecting the continent with you I'm happy to note that "smart" is that now, that was stupid ritual use, provided that boring ass car you have to pay the costs, and so refuse to go, but the anger and the bowel is dead baby
>>
>>565720284
>Son of the Father, the child died of rape
So Jesus died as a kid... of rape?
>>
??????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????300?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????IP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????“??”?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????kiddo?
>>
>>565703363
As it does did alone the kisses she, kiss, say of me, of her the small female dog? I will have blank she that I have, measuring the top of my class in the you I seal of navy and I became myself complicated us numerous secrets of attacks to the quaeda of the the, and I left corroboration that over 300 that that forest. I am caused in the war of the gorilla and I am myself the first one lie an in the marksman so expected leader selected us armies of total of United States. I am myself nothing however alone another purpose. Never I am seen tornou-se-o the kisses with the precision whose loves, that in this land, puts for outside mark my words ruined. She hung that she cannot be punished, say that that pinches me in the Internet? For think again, the kiss. When we speak me, she spy of my secret liquid contact through CARRY and her IP is pursued now itself she prepares-itself exceed to storm, the larva. To storm that withdraws the small call of about I moves she her life. They kiss passed away, the ingenuous one. I can be somewhere, the importing can kill itself, not and I she in over seven hundred ways, and that is alone with my nude of hands. I am caused not only determined in the does not do assembled the fight, but I have I will use the access to the entire arsenal of the United States of lake of body and I for his entire diversity clear its compassionate donkey of the face of the continent, pinches the small one. So alone it had that knows the tin, around that the unbelieving I punish, that refined itself his small comment was in under in its fall, would have insured perhaps she to its language ruined. But she does not be able to, did not do the salary she and now she the price, she the idiot ruined. She I he tornarei-me-ei drowns-itself dischargeed the rage wherever and she in him. They kiss passed away, the kiddo.
>>
>>565721004
lol USE THIS.

captach: 700
>>
What the fuck little whore fuck you just said? I graduated top of my class SNC will let al Qaeda's attacks I was involved in many of the mysteries, over 300 confirmed kills. I would battle on top of a gorilla was the first American snipers. You have nothing, but there are other purposes. I have never seen this place before they rub just remember the words of my Damned nonsense. About the Internet is that you can get rid of those things? Stupid, think again. As we speak, I own secret relationship between the United States and improved storm, prepare for Caterpillar, follow your IP spy network. Storm, you call your life miserable little talk. You kids are fucking dead. I was everywhere all the time, so I can kill more than seven hundred ways, it's just in my hands. I just received a variety of unarmed combat, but I've used all of the United States Marine Corps arsenal terrestrial, you use to wipe your ass face to face with the sad bastard. Changed the least evil 'knowledge' comments on your body, you know you'll get Damned language. But as you can see, you now have the price, you will not pay a Damned Fool. You strangle, his anger would not be all this nonsense. Dead baby before you.
>>
>>565721178
ID, go concentrate in a camp
>>
>>565706462
>Believe me I have rabies, and have never seen people wipe the fucker
>His secret spy network can be found in the Storm Worm
>>
What do you say fuck me, lie? I want you to know I graduated top of the class, the Navy Seals, and I participated in a series of attacks on al-Qaida's secrets, and more than 300 death certificates. I have learned a gorilla war and where all the best sniper weapon in the American army. You are nothing to me just another target. It is clean with unprecedented precision pornography in this country, it seems from the damned. Do you think they can get away with what I say on the internet? Think again, you bastard. Now I urge you, the secret network of spies in the United States, and IP surveillance are better prepared for dangerous behaviors. Pitifully small chance that you call life was destroyed. You will die, son. Although I'm anywhere, anytime, and to kill, more than seven hundred different ways, and just happened. I trained not only extensive surgery, but not the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use to fill the buttocks surgery on the mainland, influenced shit. If you know what the "smart" sanctions noggin warm you down, and you and your fucking tongue. But no, no, and now he must pay the price, stupid. Damn angry and drowned. You will die, son.
>>
>>565720284
>But keep in mind: asshole
>the child died of rape
My sides have found another Galaxy.
>>
Binary version is 10 thousand over character limit
Kek
>>
File: 1401655200207.jpg (16KB, 330x417px) Image search: [Google]
1401655200207.jpg
16KB, 330x417px
What are you, a prostitute, whore, tell me, you little bitch? I need to know I finished top of my class Navy Seal, and participate in a number of secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I Kills over 300 confirmed. I am a trained gorilla war and I am a senior sniper in the armed forces of the United States as a whole. Do something for me, but only one goal. You will clean the fuck out of precision never seen the world, mark my words, stupid. Do you think you can get away saying fuck me on the Internet? Think again, you idiot. Now I am in touch with my secret network of spies in the United States and the IP is being implemented now to a better preparation for the storm, robaka.Burza, which destroys what little pathetic drive of your life. You're dead, baby. I can be anywhere at any time, and can kill you in over seven thousand, and your hands are empty. I did not extensively trained in combat close, but do not have access to the entire arsenal Marine Corps and the United States will not benefit from the full range of the abolition of the sad ass in the region, and I was a little shit. However, if you know what his punishment was a sinner 'smart' commentary on the decline, perhaps took home a prostitute. But you can not, do not, and now they have to pay the price, you're an idiot damned. Anger Shit On you, choke on it. You're dead, kid.
>>
>>565703363
English - Albanian - Dutch - French - Vietnamese - English

Cfareqij you just fucking tell me , you little bitch ? I need to know I have my degree at the top of my class in the Navy Seals , and I 've been involved in many attacks by Al -Qaeda secret , and I have over 300 confirmed kills . I am trained in gorilla warfare and I jamsnajper high for American troops . You are nothing to me , but just one goal . I would love to fuck the hell wipe unprecedented accuracy on this earth , I believe . Think you can out of shit to me online ? Think again , you bastard . When we talk , I contacted my secret network of spies in the United States and your IP address is currently being monitored to better prepare for the storm , honeycomb . The storm that clears pathetic little thing you call your life . ' Back Fucking dead baby . I could anywhere , anytime , and I can kill you over seven hundred different ways , and only handed. Not only did I get a lot of training in unarmed combat , but I can access the entire arsenal of the Marine Corps of the United States and I will use it to wipe the bottom surface of the full measure worse their continent's small asshole .If only you could know little punishment saints "smart " Your comment was about to go down when you can hold for you . Your foul language , but you can not , you do not , and now you 're paying the price , you idiot . I will shit on your anger , and you drown . 're Fucking dead , kid .
>>
File: metal.jpg (9KB, 184x275px) Image search: [Google]
metal.jpg
9KB, 184x275px
>>565706131
>For ye are dead, and the sons is rape.

FOR YE ARE DEAD

AND THE SONS

IS RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRGHHH
*downtuned guitars being played with meat tenderisers*

Metal as fuck.
>>
>>565722024
>United States will not benefit from the full range of the abolition of the sad ass in the region, and I was a little shit
>I was a little shit
>>
File: 1409333273855s.jpg (3KB, 132x250px) Image search: [Google]
1409333273855s.jpg
3KB, 132x250px
Wht th fck dd y jst fckng sy bt m, y lttl btch? ’ll hv y knw grdtd tp f my clss n th Nvy Sls, nd ’v bn nvlvd n nmrs scrt rds n l-Qd, nd hv vr 300 cnfrmd klls. m trnd n grll wrfr nd ’m th tp snpr n th ntr S rmd frcs. Y r nthng t m bt jst nthr trgt. wll wp y th fck t wth prcsn th lks f whch hs nvr bn sn bfr n ths rth, mrk my fckng wrds. Y thnk y cn gt wy wth syng tht sht t m vr th ntrnt? Thnk gn, fckr. s w spk m cntctng my scrt ntwrk f sps crss th S nd yr P s bng trcd rght nw s y bttr prpr fr th strm, mggt. Th strm tht wps t th pthtc lttl thng y cll yr lf. Y’r fckng dd, kd. cn b nywhr, nytm, nd cn kll y n vr svn hndrd wys, nd tht’s jst wth my br hnds. Nt nly m xtnsvly trnd n nrmd cmbt, bt hv ccss t th ntr rsnl f th ntd Stts Mrn Crps nd wll s t t ts fll xtnt t wp yr msrbl ss ff th fc f th cntnnt, y lttl sht. f nly y cld hv knwn wht nhly rtrbtn yr lttl “clvr” cmmnt ws bt t brng dwn pn y, myb y wld hv hld yr fckng tng. Bt y cldn’t, y ddn’t, nd nw y’r pyng th prc, y gddmn dt. wll sht fry ll vr y nd y wll drwn n t. Y’r fckng dd, kdd.
>>
Why do not you just fuck fuck with me, little bitch? I will let you know that I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, I also participated in the collusive attacks in Al-Quaeda, I have more than 300 confirmed kills. I agree with a gorilla war, was the highest for the entire American army sniper. You are nothing to me but another goal. We clean up the cock right as they are in this world, I say cock ever seen. You think you can escape the things he said that I'm online? Think again, asshole. As we speak, I contacted my secret network of spies in the United States, as well as track your IP, now that you are better prepared for the storm, teach. Knock you call your life miserable little storm. You are fucking dead man. I can be anywhere, at any time, I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, this is my hand. I'm not just a lot of well-trained armed struggle, but I think that the whole arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I would like to use it to the full extent of the destruction of his ass tragic face down, you bastard. If you know your opinion slightly worse punishment "heart", as it will go for you, you can take your fucking tongue. But you can not, did not, and now the price you pay, damn idiot. I will be in my anger, I will do it in the sink. Fuck you dead, little girl.
>>
Bitch to fuck you a little about me, bitch? I have killed more than 300 confirmed · You, you got me in a Navy SEAL, who graduated top of my class know that Al Qaeda is involved in many such attacks. I Gorilla came and trained in combat, as a group of U ... Best military sniper. For me, you have no other purpose. Wearing ill shit thinking that I would never get a word marks, last appeared on the ground for accuracy. I'm on the Internet for me to get away with that shit will be able to think? Again, this asshole 'consideration. We say America is that if you own a property between IP-address secret spy network has been in contact with me as he is, that we stayed in this time preparing for the storm worm. Bad storm you call your life a little excited. You're dying, you're a funny guy. I do not where, exactly, in the course of more than 700, I was in my own hands can kill you. If you have a bit to fuck, I practiced largely poorly armed conflict, but due to the continent and to clear all the ass freak, a world leader in the United States Marine Corps and do not have access to, you can use. If you find you are on top of the "smart" wicked observations of revenge can feel it, and only then, you may run into is that you kept tight. But it's not funny stupid, you know, and now can not pay the price. He was drowning me in their anger at her fucking. Strange her son had died.
>>
File: 1289783866127.jpg (18KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
1289783866127.jpg
18KB, 395x387px
What the fuck you fucking You just together a little bitch, and me? I will kill on top of the 300 it was confirmed, and I've been involved in a number of raids secret of Al Quaeda on, and I know finished top of the navy seal in my class. Without anything to me on you .. you have sniper in the rest of the troops in Japan and the United States, however there is no one target I and I have trained in gorilla warfare. The likes of which you have never seen before on this planet is, wipe fuck with precision mark the words of fucking me. Do you think you can say that shit to me over the Internet? Please Consider the fucker again. As we speak, now, better preparation for the storm, I am in contact with the network of my secret spy in the IP between your and the United States that have been traced to the maggots. Storm wiped out a little something pathetic you call your life. You died, fucking children. I can at any time, to anywhere, I will kill you in more than 700, it's just my bare hands. Not only, I am trained in unarmed combat and extensively, but the tragic face of the continent, I shit a little I would have access to the weapons of the whole of the United States Marine Corps at you use it in its fully wipe your ass. If you are able small retaliation dirty comment 'your thing that only you had a cell down on top of you, "I knew, you were held fucking tongue probably. However, you can not, you did not, and you are paying the price now, you are the worst a fool. , Dead fucking thing Tawagotoshi, you will be able to all the rage in you, I facing you. I drown in it.
>>
>>565706307
>I am a mother and hot, but the price is ridiculous that this is what you want.

o lawd
>>
What you tell me my little bitch? I will let you know that I was in my class in the Navy Seals, and participated in numerous secret raids on Al - Qaeda and has over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare, and started the whole Armed Forces sniper in the United States. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will clean the crap out of them as never seen before in this country, hell remember my words. I think you can get away with this shit on the internet create? Think again, and you go crazy. Now I contacted my secret network of spies in the United States and traces the investigation at this time to better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm, which denies anything trifle call your life. You're dead son. They can be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in over seven thousand different ways, and this is just my hands. I only extensive training in unarmed combat, but do not have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy, and I will use it fully to destroy from the face of the continent ass fucking shit. If I could know that the punishment of the wicked comment "smart" was about to bring down a bit, can you use language to hell. But he could not, and now must pay the price, stupid. I vyruvatyme joking and drown in it. You're dead, baby.
>>
File: image.jpg (688KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
688KB, 1920x1200px
>you never raced before on this planet accurately
>>565706131
>>
You just fun, uheyn, Fuck I say? Navy SEAL, we highest rating, and was involved in the attack on al-Qaida leader, and I have to die and 300 confirmed dead sniper training in United States Army, as a team, went on to fight, and it was. My goal, but it is. As we saw above, the word fun, clean, fuck me in the world. You online, I talked shit about you? Gay Asian, I think. I was a secret agent of the network due to the United States talking about and that you are ready to power worm, and IP test?.Savo storm of life, some things are clear. Is the son died. I, too, can be anywhere, and killed more than a hundred different ways, and this is in my hands. But I have a great learning unarmed combat, but the United States Marine Corps, I get all the Arsenal, and we also use it to Dick, the destruction of the continent. Your comment dirty bloody revenge if you do not know the language of some of the "smart" may. You can, but you can not, and now we are paying is stupid. Fuck anger and get a life. You guys are fucking happy he died.

>Gay Asian

Where the fuck did that come from? My fucking sides.
>>
>>565703363

>"More and more, or, say, if you can be a prostitute. Most of these officials end cap, pink, received more than 300 dead, the army, the two countries. The whole body (the name), the sniper training, the law a gorilla. This is due to the importance point out. This site says they come back this way, do not delete, trash and according to the residents. Prior to this time there must be a glass of water in the United States secretly the worst and the Internet and the purity of his life, the kids love the ass now, and she died. as a child, and the problem is a big task, but more than 700 Marines. A little more stupid, at the same time in a different language. You know, this response is difficult to mix with us today WUD pay is not. Vaccinations, disease, Thukranao, died. In the mail"
>>
What the hell kill you just fucking SiGe ABOUT ME , YOUR little Whore ? Will you be at the , Remix graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals , and I am er involverede in a number of secret attacks on al - Qaeda , and I am er than 300 confirmed boring. Remix are trained gorilla warfare , and I am er Overste sniper whole the American armed styrker . You are NOTHING to ME , men just another goals . Will wipe dig the hell OUT with precision the holder of som never is set to PA this Earth , mark my fucking words . You believe You can Get rid of place att say att Shit two MIG via the Internet ? THINK Again , fucker . While we speaker Remix contacts my secret network of spies against the United States , and YOUR IP IS spores Right now , so you better prepare sig on the storm , maggot . The storm som destroy pathetic little thing you call Your life . You are fucking DoD , kid. Remix kan where as any når as any , and I am can kill dig I than seven A hundred ways , naked and finns with my bare hands . Not only ice Remix extensively trained unarmed fight, men kill Remix access til whole arsenal of the United States Marine Corps , and will use the I sit aim grad two at Torre thereto miserable ass away from the face of the continent , DIN little shit . If only you could have known what unholy retribution din Small " smart " comment was ub by generating meaning of digging , perhaps you would have held the din fucking tongue . Men kan you not , you not made it , and now is you pay prize , YOUR fucking idiot . Remix shit anger over graves, and you would drown in the . You are fucking DoD , kid.
>>
File: 125011.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
125011.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>565723007
>Not only, I am trained in unarmed combat and extensively, but the tragic face of the continent, I shit a little I would have access to the weapons of the whole of the United States Marine Corps at you use it in its fully wipe your ass.

he shit a little kek
>>
Let's face it just me? In short, I wanted to see more than 300 people attended the class and I spent a day sitting. Gorilla War I soldiers and markswoman only thing I have only one aim. You must show that you are doing on the Internet and knowledge of Mark Gay, and I think you will find a lot of dreams, for me or not. On this, I thought it would be. United States spy network ready for IP address to country risk of accidents ec storm destroyed the real value of life. Families with children my wings in 7000, he died in the middle of the boat and the United States are involved, I do not go to war themselves. But black ass, and I was dog poop. Introduced to the evil in their hearts, if there is a story suggestion or post rabies. But now you can buy for the Wild. If you want to move the hell you crazy. Head and body
>>
>>565723679
>You are fucking DoD , kid.
my sides
>>
File: dasitmane.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
What less? Let me tell you, I have class in Navy SEALs, and participated in the attack on Al-Qaeda secrets - and more than 300 confirmed deaths. I was trained to fight and die and start military sniper with the United States. It's not for me, but only one goal, and more. I'll clean up the mess that you've never seen before in this country, I'm trying to remember the words. I think you can get away with it on the internet? Think again, you're crazy. Now I would call a secret spy network in the United States to monitor the quality investigation at this time ready for a storm, teach. Storm, and disclaims any less real mission in life. Children die. It can be anywhere, anytime, and can be over seven thousand different ways, and it is only gradually. Education is not only a variety of weapons to defend themselves, but Arsenal will have access to all of the United States Navy, and I used to destroy the face of the continent ass fucking shit. If we can not control the bad sense of the word "smart" is not a little down, you can use the mouth of hell. But now we have to pay a price you can afford, and stupid. I laughed entered. You die, baby.
>>
>>565724101
But black ass, and I was dog poop. Introduced to the evil in their hearts, if there is a story suggestion or post rabies. But now you can buy for the Wild. If you want to move the hell you crazy. Head and body

3deep5me
>>
Only do thou, about me, what I am within, have mercy on me, and a little dog? Wow, I will have to know the Navy Seals at the top of the genre, and I am for all of Al-into an ambush, and the various
>>
that what is actually happening the fuck is going on is me after treason shit small? Is it evil that I have been excluded from the navy, I had participated in a number of raids - quaeda confidentiality, more than 300 to murder. I coach in war summit gorillas im snipers in all parts of the United States armed forces. you I service in the context of the other. Both, clear violation of the evolution of the earth is not a sign my and treason. You can only say that I am on the Internet? Once again, Mr. Ben ???????. I would also like to talk about a network of secret communications spies from the United States, that the IP address (Internet Protocol) in beach is right now in preparation for better storm of the country. The storm that something is impressive regrettable contact life. This exploitation of those killed were children. Can Be at any time or place, I can kill you in seven per cent roads, is not limited to, the. I am not extensively in the fighting, but I would like to receive training isolation in all parts of the United States naval arsenal in a survey small - twice in the continent, Bra'shit. If you alone could not know that the punishment reflects the suspect Shater, small to control that was on the verge you maybe there is the statement made by the high treason. However, do not, did not have to pay the price in goddamn account. I am sinking shit anger all of us. This exploitation kiddo dead.
>>
>>565724394
>Children die. It can be anywhere, anytime, and can be over seven thousand different ways, and it is only gradually
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 350x350px
>>565709186
>They can be anywhere, at any time, and it kills me seven thousand different ways, and it's just empty.

He just can't even anymore
>>
File: 59951401-375x413-1381849678.jpg (61KB, 375x413px) Image search: [Google]
59951401-375x413-1381849678.jpg
61KB, 375x413px
>mfw this actually makes sense

Let me deal with it? In short, I want to see more than 300 people in the class and I spent the day together. Soldiers Gorilla War I and the only woman I mark only one goal. Mark Gay and information online, you are required to show it, and I, you, me, or you would not get so many. This, I thought it would be. IP address to prepare for injury risk land storm Journal spy network in the United States to destroy the real value of life. 7000 children in the family, my wing, which is engaged in the boat, he died in the United States of America, I was not going to war. However, black ass, and I was dog mess. If rabies is a story suggestion or a post, presenting his cruelty. But now you can buy wood. If you want to go to hell, you're crazy. Head and body
>>
>>565725868
Like a spetznaz questioning a seal
>>
>>565704630
> Remember my words, silly

Lost.
>>
>>565706131
>wipe the miserable ass full of data
>I sink in to you.
>Timing is a fucking kid.
This actually reads like some Engrish I've seen.
>>
"[spoiler]test ignore![/spoiler]"
>>
>>565725007
What happens in reality, and it is to be fucking me after adultery little shit? It was my fleet, taking part in a series of raids on a secret organization, in addition to the killing of 300 I train at the top of the Gorilla War Sniper chat throughout the armed forces of the United States. Servant in the context of the other. No violations of the evolution of the Earth is not a sign of the kingdom. You can not say that I'm online? Again, whore Mr. Ben. I would also like to mention a network of spies, secret contacts with the United States, IP (Internet Protocol) on the coast now better prepared Mhmdina.hsa'ra storm was part of the communications team was impressed to hear unfortunately. It was the exploitation of the dead were children. You may, at any time or place, I can kill you in seven per cent, is not limited to,. I'm not a large-scale battle, but I would like to receive training in isolation from all parts of the Navy's arsenal of United States small study - from the mainland twice, shit. If you are alone and you do not know the penalty reflects the al Shater suspect, the handle of a small country, do all the things said by the betrayal. However, you do not, you do not have to pay the price in the calculation of the damned. I became angry shit all. Utilizing Kid
>>
>>565704630
>I have more than 300 confirmed murders
Yea

They are murders aren't they
>>
> The fuck you in the end, what was said? The seal of the whole, for consideration, to require the participation of 300 degrees round and al-Qaeda some secret, I know that it is not at the beginning of your class it us. I was trained sniper war gorilla highest in the United States Army. However, there is nothing for me there is no other place. Clear debris accuracy never seen as a bad idea to land. You can be the shit for on the Internet? Please bear cubs. I was ready to contact the spy network of secret of the United States, to attack now, but there is no indication of the IP address of the larvae now. It is called clear storm sad life. Meta puppy died. At any time, I am, in any place, it is not possible to be a dead more than seven on the road, I'm just in it. What to learn, a lot of armed struggle, I can you do not have all the weapons of the visit to the United States Marine Corps, I am a hole bad distribution of the rubbing surface of the continent me. If you can enter a comment for the following, revenge, your God "smart" small you just, fuck probably. In spite of it, you're a fool, you will not be able to pay the price now. I went to Dick in anger. It's a dead man. "
>>
English - Spanish - Japanese - Dutch - English

What do you just fuck with female dog what you say to me? I have more than 300 confirmed dead, and I've been involved in the raid of a large number of secret al-Qaeda, and I would graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals to know you. I'm the top sniper of all the troops of the United States would have been trained in gorilla warfare. Without something to me, there is not an end but another you. Mark the words of my fucking, fuck you clean the likes of which you've never seen in this country with a precision I still think you can get away with that shit for me on the internet say away? And think again, asshole. Now, now, IP you in touch with a network of secret of my spy in the United States been better storm is traced, in preparation for my Uzi. Call to destroy the life of your pathetic what little storm. You're dead son. Can be can be anywhere at any time and kill you in the way of more than 7000, I'm in my bare hands it right. Not only I was trained in unarmed combat extensively, but to wipe the miserable ass off the face of the continent, a part of shit and I have no access to weapons of the entire navy of the United States to, I use it to his law. Punishment that you know or were commentaries and bring you down a bit "smart" the evil of them alone, if possible, you fucking your tongue might be held. But he, and now, you could not, he will not pay stupid fucking and prices. I'm drowning would be nonsense to you. In anger You're dead children.
>>
>>565703952
>I, the United States
I pledge allegiance
>>
Every language in order (saving english for last)

Investment in 300, he told the men. ????????????????.??????????????? international standards in the fight against the charges and information to build your dogs and armed guerrilla zh.haintrnt. In addition, spyenj elamaa.svr slusnato waiting for the attack, the home and the death of a child, but it takes a little English. Lower than water fidmeynay competitors and see what they say, I am very happy, "the suffering and death, training, and has demonstrated the ability to work ...".
>>
His Sades stop, Message ö Bana in KK orospu fuck UCU G? "The Holy Navy Seals Benin Sinai birinsisi olarak Maroon bileyorum gerekir see El Sayed Kade UK Zerin girlish Ok Basque ? nlarda ALM se T and yer R, IDZ. G ¨ Reel Savasi Ben egitimi Alice'm expects ö URUR teyit 300" var U n ü zerinde in've Einde Benin eyeyim de C ® ® Beyle effort states.'re both love Sades Basket hedefin TU sea silahl ? kvvuetler Keskin nisansi. Seni HERE G cheek rest, which Benin paths kelimeleri de Þ aretlemek D ü ü eleven lmemi NADA Doha HERE dan man Alan seveyor silesek. Internet ¿Ü Eager zerinden Bana Bach ö pa eh ileyerek hond D USU nu Yorum Curve, tekrar USU UK ff. Þ Is Taraf ? ndan Takip edilesek Abd? Ik Problems view IP kasuslar n Benin og I'm a girl Zaman Doha III., Evlat Allure .., JP II in NA Sine Inip ? Hayat deyoruz ki az new jacket EN II II CL A new particle Ç Zajac UK rlamak IC Zaman see her every ITS olabilir message me ask yollarla van city expects ü rebilir ellerimle B van Iles see Sades Benin Kendi. Sades silahs so Fun SM ü Kadel Ben g I e G itimli degilim love America Beyle Þ IC devletleri donanmas ? Zee TU sefanelik spacious IMI jacket Þ ve Ben Bok IV Ç Kita Laatste OS I n I n para ni ï surreal Q ICI temizlemek de C E. C above mentioned reasons of taste boyutuna kullanaka GI. Eager Sades Vaughan "six" UCU KK Size D Amerikaanse Mac Hakk ? will Yorum Biwo Senna newly korkunk bileyorum olsayd ik belt size do tuttu olabilir. Herife Love or Degil my yapamad k View or Salak De bedelini year OUDE. Ben sees iukar SIE Mwen de Yes Gion fkeyle cheek olakak see Bo G ulmak. Sen, evlat oldun. Ak. Sen, evlat Oldun.
>>
> What the hell, you fucking tell me, bitch? I'll let you know, I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and has participated in numerous secret raids on al-Qaeda, and more than 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla war, and I am the best sniper of the United States armed forces. Do something for me, but only one goal. It's clean as hell have never seen on this earth, I think that whore. Thinking about this shit for me on the Internet? Think again, asshole. Now I contacted my secret network of spies in the United States of America and the IP-address of your best track to prepare for the storm, maggot. Storm that little pathetic appeal the suppression of his life. "Re-dead baby funny. Could be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill about seven thousand ways, and that's just the bare hands.'m not practiced a lot in the melee, but I Arrival entire arsenal of the United States Marines, I'm going to use in fullscreen miserable ass to clean the surface of the continent, a bit crap., if you know that the wicked retribution you have a small "smart" comment I was going to fall on you, you probably kept the silly language, but because I can not pay, and now the price, you're an idiot. to shit I'm mad at you and you drown in it. "dead prostitute and Children.
>>
You're just funny, you little bitch, that I said yes to? Me in my Navy Seal graduated top of my class, and I hide the number of attacks, "Al-Quaeda need to include in the morning, and I have come 300 confirmed kills. Whole US Army gorilla in me I came running to the top of the sniper training. anything to me, but another goal. note my words, and wipe yes I love, integrity, funny the earth "had never seen before. I am your web "and I can get away with talking shit thinking? Think again fucker. Throughout the United States and your IP to me, you better connect with my secret network of spies was prepared for the storm insects can it be considered now. eliminate small storm of your life "call is a bad thing. You're in a dead child. I, too, can be anywhere, and seven ways you can kill percent, and only my bare hands. Only small shit, is very poor in armed conflicts AC has received extensive training, but I said, the United States Marine Corps have full access to the continent continues to Arsenal and I used to be full size, this boring ass off his face difficult to remove. Do you know what is possible because it is possible that you usually "come down and difficult to resist, his own little" clever "comment, his tongue funny what would have happened. Leave to we do, and now, the price you pay goddamn stupid. "Both shit, and you will drown in it. If you die Kiddo're funny ....

"Whole US Army gorilla in me I came"
>>
File: 1407089133513.gif (825KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
1407089133513.gif
825KB, 400x352px
>>565728905
You're in a dead child
>>
>>565728905
>note my words, and wipe yes I love, integrity, funny the earth
>>
When did what you just fucking say to me , you little bitch? I should know that I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals , and I was in secret attacks Al Quaeda , and I have more than 300 confirmed dead. I trained in gorilla warfare and I jamsnajper high throughout SH.BA armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I'd rub your dick with precision what kind never before seen on this Earth , mark my fucking words. Think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet ? Think again, asshole . As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies in the United States , and your IP is detected today , so you better be prepared for the storm , humor . The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life . Fucking dead children . They could be anywhere , at any time , and I can kill the seven hundred ways , and this is just my bare hands. I'm just not extensively trained in unarmed combat , but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine Corps of the United States , and I will use it to its full extent of his pathetic ass on the face of the continent cattle , will shit . If only you could have known the holy retribution your little " clever " comment was about to bring down upon you , you may keep your filthy language . But you can not , you do not need , and now you pay the price , what the hell idiot . I will shit on your anger , and you will drown in it. You fucking dead , kid.

> I'd rub your dick with precision
my sides
>>
>>565703363
Fucking fuck...
I tried it in Arabic, but it was too long.
Would be funny in Yoonow chats when the dune coons spam.
>>
>>565728905
and I used to be full size, this boring ass off his face difficult to remove.
>>
>>565703952
>my secret of the IP address.
>>
I just do my dog suffer? Wow, the top is generally known, SEALs, and more secretly made up al-Qaeda attacks participate, more than 300 people have been confirmed. Ao Kasi war is exercised, the leader of the American soldiers, I'll shoot. Let me end. Before him, there is no such thing as being in defense of the Earth, and thanked the joke. Do you think you can help me, damn it online? I think, again asshole. IP address of the network, to hear the secret lurking, but I understand it, I was in the United States, aimed at better winter, and emotional preparation. Storm, so sad facts of their lives, nice of you. You're dead, son. I came here, at any time, seven more than a thousand ways, this is in my hands. I just did a lot of training in unarmed combat, but not all of the United States Navy and a donkey without resorting to arms, the worst surface ablation, the use of a part of the place to start. I think they do not know what it was to punish "smart" attack process, we hope to have some bad pressure. But it is impossible that he made the price now, you're an idiot. I will sodomize you drowned anger. Without you, because this is a small.
>>
>>565730127
oh my god i just noticed
>I will sodomize you drowned anger
>>
File: 1409340085605.jpg (46KB, 440x384px) Image search: [Google]
1409340085605.jpg
46KB, 440x384px
>>565706131
i've never kek'd so hard on /b/ in my life ty anon.
>>
File: 1406265998607.gif (418KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
1406265998607.gif
418KB, 220x263px
>>565730421
You beat me to it!

I love this thread
>>
File: 1409355991482.jpg (13KB, 252x317px) Image search: [Google]
1409355991482.jpg
13KB, 252x317px
> You naughty little slut, I'm just a fool to tell you? I'm green, you can Visan, finished my class, Navy Seals, and I have a lot of secrets in gevesen Qaeda to attack, and I bekräftas 300 Thoteth. I Kriegsfuhrung gorilla strength training and almost completely from the beginning of the American armed. So it was, but I only have one Veiteres destination. I'm sorry that this is not the fault breaks Lee Green PRÄZISION PA Denna Vorden not seen when the curse Vort. Do you think that to say that I can for vegetables online? Think again, Vichser. I'm talking about Veer Khar vahrend call my secret spies in the United States is currently Minns IP, SA of control, you have the best preparation for the storm track. Showers, Farr and vischt feelings that are in your life. Damn your dead child. Everywhere I can, and I can say that in the last seven dead and Veisen, and only bare hands. I unbevaffneten AR training on a large scale only in the fight, but I have all the United States Naval Arsenal, and I use it for a wide range of nasty ass end of the continent abvischen, motherfucker. Or just could not get Welch's old-Din al-Saghir Holy Revenge said: "smart" you are about Farr, may have saved Verdun language curse. But you can not, and the number is already in the price, you stupid fool. I gave you everything VUT green shit, Verdun, and died in I. The Curse of stillbirth.

For the Record, I went through just about every major language except Chinese.
>>
>>565703363
hahah lengend
>>
>>565706307
This one is actually kinda creepy, and its makes more sense than the others.
>>
What you're my whore, slut, bitch, but you? I know I know, the class of Navy SEALs I finish, I - you've been involved in the attack of a large number of secret al-Qaeda, killed 300 people, was me. I and I itneundeyi ... and I do not do anything to be trained in gorilla warfare fighters in other parts of the army of the United States patent, a single goal. I have never seen average prostitute sex exactly clean, look in geugayi Earth. Do you believe that shit with me through the internet, where you can say? Consider the damn illegal. As we said, we live in a small call via IP storms up, ready to monitor my network czerw.Burza disastrous than 1 hour, the United States, spies, secret contacts. You're dead child. Anywhere, anytime, I can kill you through 7, I can open your hand. Not only me, my training and combat weapons used to wipe the entire surface approach and shit ass poorest continent United States Marine Corps, the whole arsenal of my extensive . Held his tongue, a prostitute, "Maybe. Now, however, there is a bloody fool, but it is not possible wages. Regard to me if you hear most sounds you just dirty, you can define "it seems that you can drown in it, and faced with a young prostitute dead shit. all you angry.
>>
>>565732172
Finally, the woman? Classification is determined by the forum and lying to participate in more than 300 al-Qaeda team hopes to consistently and I struggled Md.pai, United States, for example, in the United States, cancer cells epithelium can be said that in the third row. You, me, and it was. Do not just spend time using it means to see the world. In which we live, and the error screen says that to be a loser. But the truth is good, because he abused a secret agent on the other side of the storm is called the United States, referring to the sound principles valmistelua.mirs IP. You can not add the uterus. In my hands, and I think it's more than 700 It's not the same, but your hands and the Marine Corps and the United States Department of State poor African ass. If sanctions "smart" applies to this post. He cheated on me, I do not know. Confused and angry, and dirt. You can not add the uterus.
>>
>>565732172
>The Curse of stillbirth

Sounds like a fucking Cannibal Corpse song.
>>
File: 1403210379391.gif (492KB, 176x216px) Image search: [Google]
1403210379391.gif
492KB, 176x216px
>>565706307
>I am a mother and hot, but the price is ridiculous that this is what you want
>Little children, you are dead

good thread OP
>>
>>565703363
What are you fucking tell me a little bitch? I'll let you know that I finished at the top of the class Maritime Command, and participated in a number of secret raids on Al Qaeda, and there are more than 300 confirmed deaths. I trained gorilla warfare, and watching a sniper up in the United States Army. You do nothing but just one target. Heck, you destroy unprecedented precision never seen in this country, the voice of my cock. I think you can say shit to me over the Internet out? Again, you bastard. as we speak I turn on my private network in the United States to spy on your IP now, so better prepare the storm, into a vein. Storm cancels the pathetic little thing we call life. Face fucking a dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I will kill you in over seven hundred, and that's just in my hands. I was not only combat training and unarmed, but I have access to all the arsenal United States Marine Corps, and I will not use my ass across the continent, the cleaning, you piece of shit. If only I knew how beautiful sanctuary reaction 'smart' to you, do you have in your own fucking. But I can not at this moment, the price you pay for the Day. I've got shit on your anger and drowned them. Face fucking a dead man.
>>
>>565732172
Bitch, what the fuck you, fuck you going to do, tell me that? With over 300 confirmed killed, I'm finished, I want you also in the attack on the secret of many of al-Qaeda took my class in the upper part of the body armor. Was the shooter of the highest in the military, and I'll accept the gorilla war. I have nothing to your destination. Like this one, they do not remember the words of my head, above, on this earth, and I saw, I rub his mother. Think you can escape them I song on the internet? I think it's still a bastard. As we speak, and I prefer the storm, leave immediately ahead of the Uzi, my secret spy network communication IP tracker as a whole and the United States. Storm, you deny life to consider the poor. Your child is dead idiot. I can be anywhere, at any time, and I may be using a 700 to kill their hands to me. I have not only for the study of unarmed combat now I have had the opportunity, all weapons of naval forces of the United States, and face your ass tragic for the continent, and clear the number customers of dog waste away I use the most. If you know that the suspension of the death of a little bit of your "smart" trying to bring you down, you can spend a ridiculous language. However, now you will not be able to pay the price, you, you idiot. I'm drowning in you, but Massu shit all your rage. His dead dog, baby.
>>
File: 1407815093904.jpg (34KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1407815093904.jpg
34KB, 313x313px
>>565733847
There's no way "Navy Seals" got translated to "Maritime Command", and "face fucking a dead man" is dubious also.

Y u do dis
>>
File: 735.gif (27KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
735.gif
27KB, 290x189px
>In front of me, my son, he said. I graduated with honors from the Navy Seals, and I want to know what I can not search more than 300 Al-Qaeda in secret and death. I am trained in gorilla war and I SH.BA. and hands to me, but not for other purposes shooters. I saw the game for the love of the world, do not say a single word of praise. Do you think that you can get shit for me. I thought back on the internet, you idiot. We confirm retransmits now says secret spy network in the United States, so it's better. Is the soul of a bad storm preparations. I was dead child. This is just my own hands, to eat more than 100 species that can kill you can be anywhere and still hell. But the concentration of United States Naval arsenal of combat training, you can access it by using the right amount of reviews available for you on the edge of their animals, Santa Claus in a small multiple of Bad Ass whore, and "intelligent" and can keep that I know you are. Dirty, but can not be the language now pay, and the price you are stupid. Pent-up anger and shit. You're dead infant.
>>
You just fuck you little bitch, what it says about me? 'I Navy in my class, and I 300 confirmed kills a secret al-Qaeda, participating in several raids finished first will tell. I'm trained to fight and die in the United States armed forces, I best sniper'm doing. There is nothing for me but just another target. Damn mark my words, you never seen before on earth to fuck with the player wipers. You can visit my website to get rid of crap you think? If you are illegal, think again. As we speak, my secret network of spies across the USA, I am in contact and better storm, worms, time to prepare for, so IP is currently interested. To clear a call life masaxda Storm,. You damn kids will die. I always can happen anywhere, and I can kill you in more ways than seven hundred and this is just my bare hands. So, I just heavily trained in unarmed combat, but all an opportunity to get into the Marine Corps and the United States for Arsenal, and I fully continent's desolate surface to wipe your ass shit that size you use. If a small "smart" comments the only thing you can do to retaliate evil to come, if you can get the fuck up. But you did not, and now I can not pay the price, you Uheyda idiot. I'm going to shit a lot of anger and overflow. You kill the baby.
>>
File: topkrkcheetah.jpg (118KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
topkrkcheetah.jpg
118KB, 497x640px
>>565733381
>
>>
>>565703363
wat
>>
From heart disease is very important, around the world, my God, have mercy on me the hell? The presence of weapons in more than 300, I'd like to fight al Qaeda, Now you will see that the secret Navy Seal, in general, the top is now finished. Army of the United States as a whole and fight Markswomen frustration. What shall I do, but the other point of view. I'll raise my voice in hell has plotted out in the world, have mercy on me, in order of priority. Lorem able to do this to me? Again, take a trivial example, which of bastard. For now, I say unto you, that in the United States, and return the IP address of the network at the touch of spirit that I have lost in the preparation of the storm. The storm damaged some of me. Sick children curse. When, in a way, I can on the 700, and the other after a little research. And for a little while and I learned a lot in this war, but it will be in the ground, and to that end, the United States Marine Corps me down in the accident, you may be able to achieve can be. Unless you know better, we have heard a thing, pulling the 'smart', and to do and to suffer the weight. But I can not, now, pay, you fool. I will sodomize you think is going to be water. Was stained with blood.
>>
You just rabies, you little bitch, I say what the fuck? I Navy Seal graduated top of my class I know you, I will not be participating in raids on Al-Quaeda many secrets, I have proven in more than 300 murders. I trained a gorilla war, and I have the whole of the United States armed forces is the top scorer. You do to me is not just a goal. You'll either love this world had never seen before on my mental note of the words removed from the lot. You tell me that shit online is that a person can get away with? Think again fucker. I we the United States and across your IP network communication as I told you my secret spy better, the storm caused by the larvae, so prepare now. If rain wipes out your stupid little thing called life. You're fucking babies died. I can be anywhere at any time, by more than seven hundred I will kill you, that is just my bare hands. Only you little shit, I have a wide weapon is prepared for battle, but I am entitled to Arsenal, United States Marine Corps as a whole, I can be used to entirely wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If your little "clever" comment was about to bring down on you, no penalty, unless it is found unclean, perhaps your mental language was held. But you can not, you did not, you're paying the price now, you idiot goddamn. I fury shit you, you can drown it. Kiddo you're fucking dead.
>>
File: 0fv7XBZ6iWg.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
0fv7XBZ6iWg.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
x15 translations

I'm just telling you whore, bitch, are you? I know, I confirmed the death of more than 300 al Qaeda left to visit some hidden attacks graduated top of his class tickets. I have all the greatest war in the gorilla army sniper is. For me, the only goal can be achieved. I cleaned my fucking whores looking words, the world has ever seen. On the Internet you can prevent this waste of a dog, I guess? Guests will think again, you idiot. We are better prepared you storm larvae in the USA and in touch with your IP with a secret spy network. Storms, Bethany launched trash. You are dead. ??? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???, ?? ???? ?? Mkom.ork ?? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??, ????? ??? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?????????????? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ??, sharing the Navy can use all weapons state. Comment on the highest penalty that you should Languages Disappointing "smart" was a hit. But now, you can not fool not to pay. I fuck all your anger in Aspen. You give a fuck about a dead child.
>>
Rabies, a little bitch, what the fuck, you say to yourself? I graduated top of his class stamps do you know that does not participate in the attack on the secret Al · Kuaeda much I demonstrated in the killing of more than 300 people for me. I trained a gorilla war, I have to be the best shooter all the military of the United States. Want to target not just me. He would never see a mental note to use my words to take love from many of you, this world is. Give me that there is this crap online requires only one? Please think again motherfucker. I have in the United States over the IP network communication, your best storm is caused by the larvae'm sure you, as told to spy on a secret, I am ready to do so. If rain swept nonsense, we call life. You're the child is dead. I bare hands away from mine, but he hundred'll to kill you, anywhere, can at any time more than 7 Bastards, a weapon large and be ready to fight for you, but I have rights, the United States Marines at Arsenal as a whole, I use the continent's pretty miserable ass Please wipe the surface. If you have a small comment of your "smart" is you do not have spiritual roots, if the punishment which was discovered filthy language likely. However, you, you, I can not pay attention to stupid price now. Bes, you can fuck, you drown you. Boy dead.
>>
>>565703363
sounds like an autist tried to memorize the pasta.

What kind of stupid just tell me Fuck you, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of his class in my Navy SEALs, and I've been involved in many secret attacks on al-Qaeda, and has over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare in my top sniper in the entire military weapons of the United States. You are nothing to me, but just one goal. And I will destroy you Fuck as the'd seen before in this country, mark my works. Do you think you can go out and say hey and I on the Internet? Think again, you bastard. Right now they are contacting my secret network of spies in the USA and your IP is being written right now to better prepare for the storm, life. Heavy rains and destructive little pathetic that you call your life. You were dead, son. I can stay anywhere and at any time, and you can kill more than seven thousand different ways, and it is only in the hands not. Not only that I have been trained in unarmed combat, but I do not have the opportunity to entire arsenal of the United States Navy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe butt view the suffering of the continent, piece bell. If you only knew what the punishment cruel "smart" they will fall short for you, but can you part of the tongue. But it can not, it is not, but now he is paying the money, stupid idiot. I will ring and that you are very angry with him. You were dead, kid.
>>
What tha fuck did you just fuckin say bout me, you lil biiiatch, biatch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of mah class up in tha Navy Seals, n' I’ve been involved up in a shitload of secret raidz on Al-Quaeda, n' I have over 300 confirmed kills. I be trained up in gorilla warfare n' I’m tha top sniper up in tha entire US armed forces. Yo ass is not a god damn thang ta me but just another target. I'ma wipe you tha fuck up wit precision tha likez of which has never been peeped before on dis Earth, mark mah fuckin lyrics. Yo ass be thinkin you can git away wit sayin dat shiznit ta me over tha Internet, biatch? Think again, fucker n' shiznit fo' realz. As we drop a rhyme I be contactin mah secret network of spies across tha USA n' yo' IP is bein traced right now so you mo' betta prepare fo' tha storm, maggot. Da storm dat wipes up tha pathetic lil thang you call yo' game. You’re fuckin dead, kid. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I can be anywhere, anytime, n' I can bust a cap up in you up in over seven hundred ways, n' that’s just wit mah bare hands. Not only is I extensively trained up in unarmed combat yo, but I have access ta tha entire arsenal of tha United Hoodz Marine Corps n' I'ma use it ta its full extent ta wipe yo' miserable ass off tha grill of tha continent, you lil shit. If only you could have known what tha fuck unholy retribution yo' lil "clever" comment was bout ta brang down upon you, maybe you would have held yo' fuckin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, n' now you’re payin tha price, you goddamn idiot. I'ma shiznit fury all over you n' yo big-ass booty is ghon drown up in dat shit. You’re fuckin dead, kiddo.
>>
>>565706131
>The dog is, what I am within

Some top fucking poetry right there motherfuckers
>>
What a fucking little bitch you just told me, he said. Navy Seals finished at the top of my class, I want to know, and I secretly Al Quaeda attacks, I have more than 300 confirmed dead. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the head of the armed forces sniper SHBA You can not do anything for me, but there is no goal. I point out the absurdity of my words, I'd love to fuck rubbing clearly seen on earth. You can get away with this shit to me online. Think again, idiot. When we talk, I'd be better prepared for the storm and humor, so my secret network of spies in the United States like the discovered IP. The storm wiped out the pathetic little thing you call your life. I have a dead child. I get the time, could be anywhere, and I can kill you seven hundred ways, and this is just the bare hands. I am not only a wide range of training in unarmed combat, but I have access to the full arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I shit you do not use the full amount of your ass away from the continent's poor trade. If you know you have his revenge on the verge of giving "smart" comments were few, and maybe you should keep your dirty language. But saying you're an idiot, you do not need, and now you are paying. I shit on your anger, and you drown. You would be dead kiddo ....
>>
I work with tell me what the hell? Attack, more than 300 Al-personal trust, I attended and graduated top of the class, I'm fishing fleet. Gorilla is animal tube fighters of the American military. This vas.Jebote empty glass vessel design, and from the day, such as account balance in this world does not see first. I said my shit on the internet, you can get other people to believe? But the man is a fool, think again. Yes, we have a history, Ji IP that you find a new song in the United States to examine the secret network which is dangerous. After the storms of life that we call something a little sad, you will die, it's a funny kid. In this case, anytime, anywhere, killing more than 7 percent on the road, and into the hands of the settlers. Well, you are a bit shit, are widely used in animal fighting hard, but I use all the weapons in the ass wipers, United States Marine Corps to reach this continent is the poor. Buy it jewelry, you know, "smart" and capable slowly removed, but I did not, but the price you pay matured and stupid fuck you are angry with me or not suffocate. Scroll ridiculous.
>>
Did you say what you did you fucking bitch about me? I graduated with distinction in the Navy SEALs, you know, I know - I have been involved in numerous secret raids against Qaeda, I need to check more than 300 people. I'm here, and the best shooters in all military training gorilla warfare. But not for me, but no other goal. I like to sex that has never been seen before in this area sweep my fucking words than to show you too. You think you say on the Internet, shit is off to me? Please think about the Cubs. We are now tracking the worm the better prepared, the storm I am contacting my secret network of spies across the United States with the IP you say. The storm off pathetic little thing you call your life. The dead child fuck you. I can do anytime, anywhere, I can kill you with over seven hundred different species, there is only bare hands. Besides motherfucker, I'm unarmed combat training, but I used the entire bandwidth of your miserable ass off the face of the continent, and access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I wipe the whole. If you knew what only divine retribution Munira tteuriryeo you is to keep on the little "clever" a comment, you must mouth could damn. But, no, you do not, you pay now and the price you do not even fool. I will rage over shit you can get it from. Look, he's dead yaeul.

my fucking sides....
>>
>>565716743
>a new fuck buddy died in shit."
How VENGEFUL
>>
>>565703952
I'm fucking rolling thank you so much
>>
Miserere May One, I Paul, the dog? To learn more about the type of motion is about the mystery of human volunt person really make enough weapons, rather than conflicts blue and identity, its affiliates and advertising alter ego, in order to avoid CCC interitumAmericaâ for all voluntate Pugnani. ????????????????????, ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Can you talk about water Interrogaretur IP network center boasting clever exploratores Copyright fututor blog can help you do it yet? Think impune, and looking to improve bad winter balance,, deadline for confirmation. private occide septingenti, mearum exchange class Exercitatissimi fuse weapons, battery chargers, hand held weapons ship UTI life: Paul misellus phone advertising downturn, died in Erimus corrosion can also provide occisi down Modo princess. Jack Quantum and advertising now, however, take a pen from quantum can not be determined to be reasonable one can be a terrible fate Rapto ?FFerant language "prudentes" Continental content show a little class. Fortuna Deum absorbeatur oderunt smart kids, you also have all the super Erimus nose, do not be angry
>>
>>565720284
>But keep in mind: asshole.
>>
File: goodfellas-turns-20 (2).jpg (13KB, 174x154px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas-turns-20 (2).jpg
13KB, 174x154px
>>565722024
>What are you, a prostitute, whore, tell me, you little bitch?
>>
Fuck fuck me you little bitch? Me in my navy seal you graduated top of the class, and al-Qaeda, and has participated in a number of raids on privacy, and more than 300 confirmed Kill. Trained Gorilla came running to me, and I of the United States Army is the senior sniper. You have something for me, but that is just a goal. Me your accuracy at the time of my ridiculous, we have not seen before in this country, which will clean the love of fuck. This shit online you think about the book I could not go out? Again Motherfucker. Now I, my secret network of spies in the United States to call and to better prepare for the storm worm, now able to track your IP. What is worse, you call your life, the storm was the worst. You, son, are dead. I can be anywhere at any time, and more than seven billion can kill, and that is just my bare hands. I just have not been trained in the armed conflict, but to me, the power of the arsenal United States Navy is to reach, and I continent, shit face piece and a miserable ass to end Russia will not use it. You just leave you on the edge of the wicked 'smart' little comments penalty, you can determine if you have held your language funny. But he did not, could not, and now it's a fucking stupid, you pay the price. I drown in you and rage shit. You are a dead child.
>>
What is this fucking tell me a little about it? I want you to know that I received in my class in the Navy Seals, and I participated in a number of secrets about the attack, Al, and more than 300 were dead. He confirmed that the training in a gorilla war and I shoot from the top of the UN forces. As for me, but for the purpose to bring order to an accuracy never before seen in this country for sex. Do you think you can go talk shit on the internet? Think ass Now I contact secretly spy network in the United States, and that your IP-address will be checked now better prepared for the storm, which I called anywhere else again destroyed death without crve.Oluja miserable bitch. all the time, and I can kill you in about seven thousand ways, and this is just my hands, not only trained extensively in weapons of war. I do not have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy, and I use the full ending North Las miserable shit. If you know exactly what it means Comments "intelligence" directly at you, do your fucking tongue. But he did not, and now they are paying the price of an idiot. I shit on you and anger, he drown death.
>>
I will sodomize you and face-fuck, why not, a small dog? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ? ???, ?? ?? ????? ?????, ???? ???? ?? a kind of ????, ?? ??? ?? 300 ????? ????? ???. I accept the gorillas, who was the chief of the children of American military. You have made me to do something, but not an end. In this world, as if the right to the cock, tell you that the French have ever seen. So I was wounded, and they told him, he says, that can be used on the internet? Think again, stupid. As we speak, I called my secret developer spy a trace of the quiver and the USA, it is better to teach the bad weather. What a picture of your miserable life and a storm. You fucking dead man. You can be anywhere or to: kill, seven in the ways these that the hand ?? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ????, ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ????????? ?????? ?????? ?????, ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ????. ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????, the Bastard. If you can get the punishment "intelligence" About a little sore the rest of the language of the rape, perhaps, you may if you want. But it can not do, and what we now pay the price of a fucking idiot. And be their anger, for it gives me. Go to hell, the dead girl.
>>
>>565709287
>Al-Undercover
>>
What the hell do you just say fuck me, bitch? I should note that I got my education at the top of my class Navy Seals, and participated in numerous secret attacks al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla war, and I'm the best sniper across the United States Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. You dry fuck like precision never before seen on this earth, believe me whore. You think you can get that shit to me on the internet? Think again, asshole. As we speak I am contacting your secret spy network in the USA and your IP address has been detected is now better prepared for the storm, k?purs.v?tra clears the pathetic little thing you call your life. "Re fucking dead child. This could be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and this is just my bare hands. Not only am I a thorough training in unarmed combat, but I do not have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine Corps, the United States, and will be used to its full extent to wipe your ass plight surface continent, little shit. If you could only know what your repayments weird little "clever" comment was about to fall on you, you were a fucking language . But I could not do it, and now you pay the price, you fucking idiot. frenzy fuck you and you choke on it. fucking dead child.
>>
File: 9039322.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
9039322.gif
2MB, 320x454px
Wot the fuck did yer just fuckin' say about me, yer wee bitch, then, luv? I’ll 'ave yer know I graduated top of me class in the bloomin' Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, right, and I 'ave over 300 confirmed kills. I'm bloody well trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the chuffin' top sniper in the entire US armed forces. Yor nuffink ter me but just anuvver target. I will wipe yer the bloomin' fuck out wiv precision the likes of wich 'as never been seen before on this Earff, mark me fuckin' words. Yer fink yer can cop oray wiv sayin' that shit ter me over the chuffin' Internet, then, eh, squire? Fink again, right, fucker. As we speak I'm contactin' me pornhub network of sperm across the USA and yor IP is bein' traced right now so yer better prepare for the storm, maggot. The bloody storm that wipes out the chuffin' paffetic wee fin' yer call yor life. Yer’re fuckin' dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill yer in over sleven 'undred ways, and that’s just wiv me bare 'ands. Not only am I extensively trained in armpiting combat, but I 'ave access ter the entire Thierry Henry of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and I will use it ter its full extent ter wipe yor miserable ass off the Nanny Goat Race of the continent, right, yer wee shit. Cor blimey guv, would I lie to you? If only yer could 'ave known wot unholy retribution yor wee “clever” condom were about ter brin' dahn upon yer, right, maybe yer would 'ave 'eld yor fuckin' tongue. But yer couldn’t, yer didn’t, right, and now yer’re payin' the bloody price, right, yer goddamn divvy. I will shit fury all over yer and yer will drown in it. Yer’re fuckin' mortal, kid'rectum.
>>
File: erect.jpg (27KB, 302x406px) Image search: [Google]
erect.jpg
27KB, 302x406px
English>Latin>Basque>German>Vietnamese>English

Only you, about me, I was inside, have mercy on me, and a small dog? I know the type of the members of the Navy Seals, and I very much Al-secret for all involved in the attacks, and they have more than 300 kills. Of all the things I'm guiding children in the United States, and that the war, the armed forces of the United States in the outermost part of the whole. I, I am not in a note. The only time that you and I will never be seen on the ground, raped my words. I think you can go Lorem fun? Think again, Wanker. For example, I said, I was talking with a secret network of American spy IP address for you, and right now, to be better prepared for winter research, your flesh is reduced. Who likes pathetic little storms killed. We want to give, and I was dead, and a boy. Anyway, I can not, at any time, for you are with me, I'll kill him and seven on the road, and that's just my hands. 'M not only be trained in fighting unarmed backup, but use all the weapons back in the United States Marine Corps, the full extent of his ass and wash your face, little shit mainland. Do you know the reward, "discreet" evil can not bring you the results you are silent, perhaps rape. But she can not, and you do not want, and the amount you now, and ill fate inappropriate you pay for. And all the men of his anger, and God will hate drowning in shit. We want you dead, I will give you Kiddos.
>>
File: 1335900835413.jpg (47KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1335900835413.jpg
47KB, 500x333px
>>565743658
>We want you dead, I will give you Kiddos
>>
I lost track of the languages, but here we go.

You little bitch, what happened to me? I want you to know that I finished up the class of Navy Seal, and I have a lot of involvement in the attack on Al-Quaeda's most intriguing, and 300 people trained in guerrilla warfare jasnaiper American military. You are nothing to me, just one goal. He likes the world has never, I'll leave you with my fucking hell can the words. I think that you can have that shit on the internet out? There are other things to think again. I'm not talking about the secret my network of spies in the United States now, you can better prepare for the call and your IP storms, snakes are found. The pathetic little thing you call your life that escapes the storm. You are dead, abuse of a child. I'll do it anywhere, and I have seven hundred ways to kill you, and add your open position. I was just about non-combat weapons, but I find the whole arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use him to stop the whole world is facing your naughty ass, you little shit. If only he did not have anything to do with a little revenge on "for" your comment Cerca fucking his tongue can bring. But you're a fucking stupid, you do not want to, and now we're paying the price. I fucking rage on you to sink into it. Kiddo, you're dead.
>>
Pig Latin 1 3/4
Atwhay ethay uckfay idday youay ustjay uckingfay aysay aboutyay emay, youay ittlelay itchbay? Iyay’llay avehay youay owknay Iyay aduatedgray optay ofyay ymay assclay inyay ethay Avynay Ealssay, andyay Iyay’evay eenbay involvedyay inyay umerousnay ecretsay aidsray onyay Al-Quaedayay, andyay Iyay avehay overyay 300 onfirmedcay illskay. Iyay amyay ainedtray inyay orillagay arfareway andyay Iyay’may ethay optay ipersnay inyay ethay entireyay USyay armedyay orcesfay. Youay areyay othingnay otay emay utbay ustjay anotheryay argettay. Iyay illway ipeway youay ethay uckfay outyay ithway ecisionpray ethay ikeslay ofyay ichwhay ashay evernay eenbay eensay eforebay onyay isthay Earthyay, arkmay ymay uckingfay ordsway. Youay inkthay youay ancay etgay awayyay ithway ayingsay atthay itshay otay emay overyay ethay Internetyay? Inkthay againyay, uckerfay. Asyay eway eakspay Iyay amyay ontactingcay ymay ecretsay etworknay ofyay iesspay acrossyay ethay USAyay andyay youray IPyay isyay eingbay acedtray ightray ownay osay youay etterbay eparepray orfay ethay ormstay, aggotmay. Ethay ormstay atthay ipesway outyay ethay atheticpay ittlelay ingthay youay allcay youray ifelay. Youay’eray uckingfay eadday, idkay. Iyay ancay ebay anywhereyay, anytimeyay, andyay Iyay ancay illkay youay inyay overyay evensay undredhay aysway, andyay atthay’say ustjay ithway ymay arebay andshay. Otnay onlyyay amyay Iyay extensivelyyay ainedtray inyay unarmedyay ombatcay, utbay Iyay avehay accessyay otay ethay entireyay arsenalyay ofyay ethay Unitedyay Atesstay Arinemay Orpscay andyay Iyay illway useyay ityay otay itsyay ullfay extentyay otay ipeway youray iserablemay assyay offyay ethay acefay ofyay ethay ontinentcay, youay ittlelay itshay.
>>
Also, in Swahili...

You Bitch fucking kidogo, nini kutomba alisema kuwa kuhusu mimi? Mimi nataka wewe kujua kwamba mimi kufuzu juu ya darasa langu katika Navy Mihuri, na mimi kuwa na mengi ya kuhusika katika mashambulizi juu ya Al-Quaeda juu ya intriguing zaidi, na mimi kuwa na watu zaidi ya 300. Mimi nilikuwa mafunzo katika msituni vita na ya juu sniper ya kijeshi ya Marekani kwa. Wewe ni kitu kwangu lakini lengo lingine. Anapenda ambayo dunia hajawahi kuona mbele, mimi kuondoka wewe fucking yangu kutomba hupata maneno. Nadhani unaweza kupata mbali na kwamba shit juu ya internet? Kuna mambo ya kufikiri tena. Mimi si kuzungumza kuhusu mtandao wangu siri ya wapelelezi katika United States haki sasa, unaweza bora kujiandaa kwa ajili ya wito na IP dhoruba yako, funza ni kuwa kupatikana. Pathetic kitu kidogo wewe piga maisha yako kwamba epuka dhoruba. Wewe ni maiti, inatumika vibaya kama mtoto. Mimi kufanya wakati wowote, mahali popote, na mimi kuwa na njia mia saba kwa kuua wewe, na ni pamoja na mikono yangu wazi. Mimi mara tu katika wasiokuwa na silaha kupambana, lakini mimi kupata arsenal mzima wa United States Marine Corps na nitatumia kwa wake kamili ambapo maeneo mengine ya nchi katika uso wa punda wako naughty, wewe shit kidogo. Kama tu alikuwa na kitu cha kufanya na kulipiza kisasi juu yako kidogo "wajanja" maoni acerca una fucking ulimi wako, unaweza kuleta juu. Lakini wewe goddamn idiot, huna kama, na sasa wewe ni kulipa bei. Nami shit ghadhabu wote juu ya wewe na wewe kuzama ndani yake. Kiddo, wewe ni fucking wafu.

>you bitch fucking kidogo
>>
>>565744462
Pig Latin 1/4 of 1 3/4
Ifyay onlyyay youay ouldcay avehay ownknay atwhay unholyyay etributionray youray ittlelay “everclay” ommentcay asway aboutyay otay ingbray ownday uponyay youay, aybemay youay ouldway avehay eldhay youray uckingfay onguetay. Utbay youay ouldncay’tay, youay idnday’tay, andyay ownay youay’eray ayingpay ethay icepray, youay oddamngay idiotyay. Iyay illway itshay uryfay allyay overyay youay andyay youay illway owndray inyay ityay. Youay’eray uckingfay eadday, iddokay.
>>
English > Spanish > Latin > Portuguese > english

I will sodomize you just say what I'm in, I have a bit of a dog? I'll kind of know the Supreme I'm in the Navy SEALs, and many more secret and depredations on call Al-Qaeda has confirmed more than 300 murders. The highest of all things I am instructed both the contest, and I will trade practices in the defense is right now. Simply, unless I'm in a brand. Time can accurately attend to my words, will I cleanse, the likes of which had never been seen in the country of the violation. Think you suffer through the Internet to get away with me? But now I think, motherfucker. And now, a secret network of spies to stop, your IP address is, and now, back to better prepare for the storm, maggot. The one called, life-destroying winter is a bit pathetic. You're dead, son. At some point, you can be anywhere, and cut into you from above the seven thousand: and the thoughts in my hand, and just. Not only am I referred generally trained in unarmed combat, and do not have access to all weapons of the Navy of the United States and the damned have an ass the face of a continent in its own true ending of the amplitude the place to start. They knew that if only the punishment of his wickedness, had a bit to lower the center of town, perhaps tongue in silence to the violation "of the company." But no, no, silly, and is now paying the price had defiled their sister. I'm in that, and drown in the shit. Dead art, kid.
>>
File: 1409263421711.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1409263421711.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>565703952
>"Fucking children have died for you".
Haha I'm fucking done.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 241x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 241x216px
>>565706131
>army of the united states of the united states the highhest
>>
English>Afrikaans>Javanese>Welsh>Urdu>Czech>Polish>English

Simply select your little whore bitch, I asked in the end? I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals need to know many secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and confirmed more than 300 deaths. I am trained in gorilla war, and I am the best sniper in the American armed forces. It's not only me, but also for other purposes. At the end of the reason that he was never satisfied with the level of detail to be removed, will mean those fucking words. On the internet I get away saying this shit? , Think again asshole. It is clear that the United States and services IP Contact My secret spy storm now, is better suited to the mood. If you call your life miserable little thing that wipes out the storm. Do children dead. Whenever you work anywhere, and I give him sleep seven ways, and it can. ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ????? ???? ??, ???? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ?? , you are wrong. Terrible revenge on you a little bit of "intelligent" commentary may know, will be deemed to fuck pocket. But you can do it, and now you fool costs. Anger at the mess, and it will fall. Get whore baby dies ....
>>
Also some one archive this shit
>>
File: laugh.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>565729356
>"I'd rub your dick with precision"
>>
>>565706131
For ye are dead and thy sons are rape.

Fucking wat
I'm literally fucking crying holy shit lol
>>
http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

250 char limit though, so you'll have to do it a few times.
>>
File: q3aO6ex.jpg (63KB, 509x685px) Image search: [Google]
q3aO6ex.jpg
63KB, 509x685px
English>Portuguese>Japanese>Portuguese>Latim>English

I just, that I a dog to suffer do you say? More than 300 confirmed, and the number involved in the secret of the hurried arrival of al-Qaeda, and I know that, in general, in the head of the Navy Seals to bed. I am, you are the greatest military sniper around the United States, without whom I would like to make another goal just abide .. military trained and frustration. Attend to the words of my mouth, that they may not accurately to fuck I had defiled their sister families of the earth, was seen to the end. And he said unto me, What are you doing now you want to go on to the Internet? And I think, again, you motherfucker. I've already been in touch with the IP network of spy aircraft grandfather faced the storm better than my Uzi planning. Storm to lose what little pathetic to call, your own life. Dead Son. How can one be, can also otherwise than out of the way (7) to kill me just in my hand. And not only in all things I am instructed both generally referred to unarmed combat, but unfortunately part of the mainland, and the dung of a white face, with all their arms and if they do not have access to the complete destruction of the fleet of the United States, this to the full. And if I could to revenge to know this, which was your words: he happens to be a "smart" Just for you, then maybe we would like to hold the tongue. But it can not be what it is not, but with the money, do not give up you fucking idiot. I am sick at is unto thyself wrath against the Moors. Dead Son.
>>
>>565726764
tactical murders, but yes... murders
>>
Path of shit, bitch that tells me? Navy Shield is a graduate of the first class I, and joined the attack on the big secrets of al-Qaeda, killed more than 300 people have been confirmed. I was a sniper senior U.S. military all I was trained in gorilla warfare. Do something, but you could do it in another. shit, what I like and do not like it means never love you, my word, you can clean up this planet before. Do you believe he told me that you can do online shit? And again, fool. I have a network of contacts spy visit to the United States now, IP has defined the rule, you need to prepare for the larvae then. We require physicians to destroy their life. fuck the dead child. It is possible that at any time, anywhere, to 7000 in different ways, and not only? Käsissäni.Vain one, I'm not training for a wide range of unarmed combat, but try reasoning for all the buttocks of unfortunate face of the continent do not have access to the arsenal of the United States and the little team on upcoming shit to me. However, the bad, "smart", in order to keep your tongue fucking might say the punishment is a little bit, if you know it. However, you can not do, and now the price has been paid a fool. Anger is drowning in shit. Dead boy shit.
>>
I dont even know how many languages but something like 15

For counseling women. I love the military after the war but the 300m is still supporting the immune system at the end - I know that a lot Qaeda militants. A tube, you think: You know why we dropped the song that I told you all. However, I firmly believe. If you are connected to the IP address of my network is very secret agent equipment can be easily said that the distress and failure cervaBoure your life a little whirlwind. Use your dead son, and I beat you in every place your hands on the seven arts and self-defense preparation, so that hey are dependent on a warehouse full of water or something, if they are able to visit the United States allowed to do it. But the place is a word that I knew that pregnant bukkeureowoeul changed to "person". But do not be fooled now, is money. Mother, no water. If the child died.

>"are dependent on a warehouse full of water or something"
>>
>>565703952
>to wipe the miserable ass you have
>>
File: 1385846065423.jpg (62KB, 697x463px) Image search: [Google]
1385846065423.jpg
62KB, 697x463px
What the hell, bitch is fucking me? I class, the Navy SEALs have to graduate, and I've been involved in al Qaeda operations many secrets, and I have 300 confirmed kills. Gorilla War I training, and I'm not the best sniper of all American military forces. You are nothing to me, but just a target. I have in this world before, never seen in my fucking words, just what you need to wipe out. You can get away with saying that shit to me on the internet think? Think again before you. We're talking about that, I see now, is easily my secret network of spies across the United States, contact your IP, so you better we do in life that wipes out the pathetic little storm, ?erva.Bou?e ready. You, the kid dead. I can be anywhere and at any time, and I can not kill you seven hundred ways, and this is only his bare hands. I am intensively trained in unarmed combat, but I do not have access to an entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I have a crappy ass cheeks, full wipe of the continent, will be crap. I am your child "clever" comment was filthy punishment was known only to knock you, maybe you think it's a fucking language. But do not you, and now you're a fucking idiot, give. I fucking hate those around you, and you will drown in it. You, the kid dead.
>>
File: maury laugh.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
maury laugh.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>565744807
>"I will sodomize you just say what I'm in"
this is the best thing out of this entire thread
>>
You have a little time, you can say about me? I came to the top of the class in the Navy am, and they have a claim to a number of al Qaeda and lost, and I have more than 300 characters, he confirmed. The old shooting, fighting, and teach me to fight my six guns, all American. But you do not have some of the tax. As seen before in this country, fuck the sting began to sound funny. I think you can get online with this story? I think fool. Spies around the U.S., and this event is more contact with my private network worms, according to current information, IP address can be verified. Life in a small dark storm of destruction. You are funny, the boy died. I have one hundred and seven ways to kill me, and not to the right, and where. I have extensive training in the war, but it will contribute to facing the cancellation of a bad ass, full-screen, and the Marine Corps and the United States will be very useful to me, and I was a little shit. You also have a very small drop in a little bit funny, the language of the information in the "known" stick, and so on. But now you do not have to pay the price fool you, daimanida. War, you dip shit. Funny when you are sick.
>>
What happened to exactemen appropriate to explicitly place a tiny bit. More than 300 attacks the secrets of everything (R) (n) is over Local u.s. military strategy of doubling this goal better. In order not to destroy the world. Don't forget I am at present the situation is his man The Internet is a good product to remain in Los Angeles, I don't believe in it. Where secret spy. Damage and bad weather in the United States comes only in him is, I know, its the lhas HPA Thunder, bullying, poor Christian you have children, only to have to cut more than 700 items with no weapon can occur Two soldiers in the same company and have each group training on Earth. If you have any kind of revenge? Humanitarian issues, but now this culture balances worth checking the price can be removed. The ball then.

>translated back and forth between English and various languages 35 times.
>>
File: 1357829695667.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1357829695667.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>565746913
>War, you dip shit. Funny when you are sick.
>>
>>565703952
>The words of fucking, the accuracy of you
im fucking dying
>>
Itchen mess with me, you are wrong? The secret is the highest honor the Navy Seals attack I-Qaeda and many, more than 300 people have been confirmed dead graduate, you want to know. I gorilla in the United States Army in the battle of the best players of all agreed. Do you have a goal. I do not remember the correct word in this country that you want to clean, I am a slut. Do you not think to escape, I say we are about the Internet. Consider again motherfucker in the United States, contact your spy network and IP monitoring storm worm is currently preparing. To destroy the poor little call away. Your son is dead just anywhere, at any time, you are not clear, I can deal with that part of Mulla some can use the top 700 branch can kill them, unfortunately Army agreed to fight a powerful weapon arsenal. The United States ships, as well as the full range continent. We have a "smart" as a comment if you can keep your fucking tongue., But now it die if you, your children, you are dying, because he does not say that the penalty for a ridiculous price anger.
>>
>>565706131
someone screencap this
>>
What the hell of it, you little bitch? I will let you know I received my diploma at the top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I participated in a large number of secret attacks against al-Qaeda, and has more than 300 confirmed deaths. I trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the best sniper in the entire Armed Forces of the United States. You are nothing to me but just another target. I clean the mess with a precision never before seen in this country, pay attention to my word bitch. Do you think you can afford to say that shit to me on the internet? Think again, motherfucker. Now I contact secretly spy network in the United States and your IP address traced to be better prepared for the storm, crve.Oluja that destroyed what little pathetic call your life. You're dead, bitch. I can be anywhere at any time, and I can kill more than seven thousand different ways, and it's just my bare hands. Not only do I have trained a lot of unarmed combat, but I do not have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy, and I will use it in full measure to wipe the surface of the continent miserable ass shit. If you could only know what the penalty for their "smart" nasty little comment will fall on you, you keep your fucking mouth. But he could not, and now he has paid the price, you fucking idiot. Who cares about you and fury drown in it. You're dead, boy.

P.S. It's so much better when you press Listen.
>>
English> Russian > Hebrew > English

Top of my class naval command, and I attend many secret raids on Al Qaeda, and have over 300 confirmed kills. I have trained a gorilla war, and I gunman supreme army of the United States. You have nothing but just another target. I will destroy you bonking with the likes I have never seen on Earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with shit to me over the internet? Think again, you bastard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network spies across the USA and your IP is now located now so you better prepare for the storm, Caterpillar. Storm, denying the pathetic little thing you call your life. You fucking die, kid., I can be anywhere , at any time, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and it is only their bare hands me., I not only extensively trained in fighting unarmed, but I have access to all the arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I will use it in its entirety to wipe your ass your unhappiness over the continent, a piece of shit. If only you could know the punishment the wicked your reaction to some "smart" was to get you, maybe you spent your tongue with your fucking. you but you can not, do not, and now you're paying the price fool bloody, you. rage I'm going to shit all over you and you drown in it. you fucking dead, baby.
>>
>>565703363
Depending on the hell am just about Vi fucking legends , Little bitch ; I Will Let You Know graduated top of my I klasa koju Navy SEALs , and I have been on attack and numerous Secret U -Kaida party , and I have more 300 killed confirmed . I 'm na gorila - and I am the warfare pogon preko sniper the entire armed forces -us . You have me for nothing , but only one goal on. I would wipe umrijeti You Become Like the seen from the Earth sranja odbacio on with dana precision mark my words Damned . Do you think you can tell me via the internet shit the way ; Think again , wanker . As we speak I mean contact Secret network You lojalnost DOGS njegovu of the spy u SAD and their IP . Besse preparation for the storm , storm , the maggots pathetic bio She wiped the little call your life . You are Torba damn vrsta . I can be anywhere, anytime and I can give you white over seven hundred dead , and that's just with my bare ruku . I am not only u pogonskoj unarmed struggle extensively , but I have the ZugriffSjedinjene on Entire Arsenal prosinca Države Marinci , and I am fully exploit this case , to the misery of your ass wipe prosinca continent face , small shit . Only if you can knowledge Unholy depending retribution your little " pametni " rat comment might have been You have your damn tongue kept going on Struzos . But do not not Vaš Could and you are the price Beth numbers , damn idiota . Will I shit you all about anger , you and YOUR u drown. You are damn bilo bunk vrste .
>>
What a bitch is a bitch, fuck you? I had a class of Navy SEAL and against Al-Qaeda was involved in many attacks will let you know, killing more than 300 confirmed. Trained gorilla came running to me and I, in the United States Armed Forces the best marksman. We will do everything for me, but only one goal. Remove kiss I've ever seen in this world, it would be a slut. Internet laptop can talk about shit, what do you think? Think back bunker. Talk to me, in the United States along with my secret network of spies, and now I see your IP address. Provide better, insects, wind is the worst thing you call it your life suffer. "The boy makes a funny dead., I can be anywhere, and I will kill you over seven hundred, and his hands are empty., Just, true, military training not required and the gun was not, however, the United States Marine Corps has been a complete arsenal, and the face of continent, "a piece of gum from the earth and use Bhmor.anish hard" smart "and I had to jump on this little response I know, if your mother is a whore. It is, but you can not, do not, and now, a fool to pay the price. Dirt, I'm drowning in anger. Funny dead, small
>>
>>565703363
English > Esperanto > Zulu > Latin > English > Dutch > English

Things that please me so much, that I, a small dog? Navy Seal completed some high class, and I've been involved in a number of secret attacks on Al-Qaeda and more than 300 were confirmed. Though I have bound and in the fight, and my trade I made in the south. But to make you a sign. Nothing with me I will keep my words had defiled their sister. Sodomize and accurately on earth who have never seen, Do you think I should lorem funny to say? Think again, asshole. As we speak, my leanness, continuously by on the other side of the United States and of thy watchmen IP address will now continue with a better preparation for winter, and worms. The storms of life that you are calling, what goes pathetic. Art We want to kill, kid. Anyway, I can, at any moment, and I will smite thee, and seven hundred, and their thoughts on my hand, and it's just. How many is not only a trained unarmed combat, all access look at the United States Marine Corps arms for their own use, and your ass they sweep the face of the continent in the misery you a little funny. If you could only have come to know a little revenge dirty "for The Lorem ipsum he brings forward in you, you reach the pool. But that can not, and have not seen them, and now the money, illiterate, he the hell. dubious all the rage in you, they would not drown. "death Kidd to the rape.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.