[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright b. I'm just gonna fucking do it. For years, I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 15

Alright b. I'm just gonna fucking do it. For years, I've hoped this moment would never have to come. But it's finally gotten to that point.

This is gonna sound like a joke. In fact, you'll probably have to do a bit of mental gymnastics to convince yourself it's not. But I assure you, it's not a joke.

Okay. Here goes.

Okay.

2 or so years ago, I saw this hentai image. It looked a lot like this picture. It was about as close to being this picture as can possibly be while still being considerably different. Dark background, two serpentine dragons in the exact same positions IIRC, and a winged, horned girl in the middle in the exact same pose. The difference was that the girl in the image I saw had a much more demonic appearance, was nude or pretty close to nude, was taller and generally had a more adult physique, and had either purple or blue skin IIRC. Some other minor details was that I think her irises were black, and her pupils were either red or yellow. In short, it was basically this picture's evil twin.

Yeah yeah, you know damn right exactly why I want this image. Let's just get this out of the way. I've already posted this thread twice and had them both 404 with no replies, so I don't expect this one to get any either.
>>
>>565012486
Right; I'm not really sure about the one you want but I've seen some pretty ballin' demon girl pics in my day.
>>
>>565012960
That one's smalltime, anon. It's one of the first results when you search "demon girl" on danbooru.

But sure, go ahead. You probably have some better ones.
>>
>>565013103
I'll be frank with you, I don't have too many myself since I rarely save them, I just meant to say I've seen a few good ones. Where did you last see this mysterious picture anyhow?
>>
>>565013498
It was on /h/. It was the OP post of a thread that got no replies. The OP's comment was something along the lines of "Does anyone have any pictures of demons/elves getting fucked?"

It was odd, because the girl in the picture wasn't getting fucked. She was just standing there, albeit sexily. I guess it was just an example.
>>
>>565014118
I have a really vague idea that I know what you're talking about, but I'd honestly have no real idea of where to find it.

It almost certainly is somewhere on danbooru but it's a pain in the ass trying to narrow these things down when every tag has a gazillion attachments.
>>
>>565014401
Trust me, I know.

I'm not too sure if it actually is on danbooru though. It seems to be really, REALLY obscure.
>>
>>565014521
I guess the real problem is that most of the tags are either inaccurate or just plain missing from the pictures altogether.
>>
>>565014849
I guess so, anon. I guess so.
>>
>>565014970
I don't s'pose it's just the purple/blue skin in general you like? I'm picky so it's hard to find good ones anyhow.
>>
>>565015481
Naah. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's pretty hot, but that one fucking image was the greatest thing of all time.
>>
File: 1406526819681.jpg (94KB, 499x569px) Image search: [Google]
1406526819681.jpg
94KB, 499x569px
>>565012486
>I'm just gonna fucking do it
DO WHAT?
>>
>>565015604
Ah, well I'll try and narrow it down anyhow; I'm already in the middle of a search myself.
>>
>>565015775
Request hentai.

Did you even read the OP?
>>
File: 1408256682230.gif (3MB, 170x224px) Image search: [Google]
1408256682230.gif
3MB, 170x224px
>>565016046
>im going to do it
>obsessive description of a picture
yes i did..i just expected him to say he was going to do something more interesting from the opening line
>>
I guess I'll just post any of the 'sorta' interesting ones I find while I'm looking.

Assuming you saved this picture when you first saw it, how did you end up losing it?
>>
>>565016956
It was on my old iphone, which broke.
>>
File: 1408577345070.jpg (201KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1408577345070.jpg
201KB, 703x1000px
I have a demon fetish too, so I support this thread.
>>
>>565017676
Bad luck old man.
>>
>>565018096
Anything with horns really.
>>
>>565017676
are you OP?

what phone was that? You could still find the file if you still got the phone.
>>
File: normal_demon_chick8.jpg (172KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
normal_demon_chick8.jpg
172KB, 362x500px
This is literally the closest thing I've found to the description you're trying to make, minus the purple/blue skin or whatnot.

I'm not sure what else to tell ya anyway.
>>
>>565020738
That's not it. Pretty close, but I think she was standing up. It may have been one dragon instead of two, actually.

Oh well. I'mma put this thread on 4archive so I can see if the picture was found when I wake up.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.