[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

proof it is fake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 41

File: 1408951403250.webm (3MB, 1920x1088px)
1408951403250.webm
3MB, 1920x1088px
proof it is fake
>>
My phone wont play it
What happens?
>>
Either blunt or wrong side of the knife. They probably switched knife because it's a different one in the end picture.
>>
>>564692348
source?
>>
>>564693139
how does it feel to work for cia?
>>
File: foleyfake.png (694KB, 389x828px) Image search: [Google]
foleyfake.png
694KB, 389x828px
no shit its fake, look
>>
>>564694289
Is that some sort of green screen detection?
>>
The governments are getting lazy making staged events now. Sandy Hook was disaster, but nobody did anything.

If anyone doesn't think your government would do something like that you are clearly retarded
>>
>>564693416
Thought I might get called out for shilling. Stay vigilant.

>>564694289
This stuff's intersting, would appreciate an expert's opinion.
>>
>>564692348
Looks like proof that the guy got his neck sliced by a pussy raised Euro Muslim that has never slaughtered any animals.
>>
>>564694593
To what end?

Your defiantly retarded.
>>
WAKE up sheeple!
>>
>>564694289
what is this?
>>
>>564694289
http://fotoforensics.com/sample-ela.php

Why is that proof? Their bodyies have the same ELA as the backgroun.
>>
>>564694436
It's ELA (Error level analysis). But his image doesn't say anything.
>>
>>564695081
It's the oil, man.
They want the oil. Man.

Seriously though, nuke 'em. Couldn't care less if they stage shit or not, nuke it all.
>>
File: 1397855987329.jpg (10KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
1397855987329.jpg
10KB, 243x208px
>>564694593
Conspiracies are for the weak minded, bet you believe in the ILERMINATY
>>
>>564694289
holy shit that's actually kinda awesome. Wonder why they'd do that?
>>
>>564694289
I'm kind of stupid, can someone please explain what I'm looking at?
>>
A few days ago some guy has posted an analysis of this image, and on that analysis his head and the blood was apparently white. (So it suggested that the head and the blood was edited in) Just saying it was a fake.
>>
>>564695403
who doesnt fuck around in PS to make pics look better, all this shows is maybe they sharpened the edges...if theyre whole body was white things would be different
>>
>>564692348
ya we know it is the british gov says its fake also they said he was killed off screen this is no secret everyone with a brain knows it the reason is why did they fake it inb4 Illuminati
>>
>>564695349
you know people get charged with conspiracy right?

Like they cant prove anything other than they were conspiring to do something

Sometimes shit is too big to just be thwarted quickly

Your a boob
>>
>>564695338
It is the petrodollar. When we left the gold standard our money was doomed to devalue. In order to create demand for the dollar we begged the Arabs to only do buiness in American dollars so that all the other countries that wanted to by oil from the middle east would have to import American dollars. In exchange we have to be their mercenarys. We are hardly the masters of the situation. The Arab states get military support and we get the petrodollar.
>>
 ?
? ?
>>
>>564694989
>got his neck sliced
Watch any beheading video where a knife is used - with ONE saw across the neck begins a large gushing of blood down the victim's chest.

In this video, he saws like what 6 times before it fades to black - why no blood?

Also the ending image with his head on his back is a still image of him lying on his front with fake blood poured all over his head, then photoshopped to move his head to his back.

The amount of blood is wrong, the ending image shows resave errors from being photoshopped and as soon as people started releasing comments and videos saying it was fake IT WAS PULLED FROM LIVELEAK.

They've realised they did a shitty job but it was enough for the world news to claim it happened. What it should show you is that the west is gonna be waging a full on war against the Islamic State.
>>
>>564692348

If you keep posting this enough, someone might pay attention to you and believe you. Trust me. Worked when I had to convince people I was abducted by aliens.
>>
>>564693416

does actually look like the sharp side is facing the camera though

but really, supposing it was faked - what would the CIA/US/UK have to gain out of it?
>>
>>564695924
> NSA shill, please leave
>>
>>564695962

Public support for funding the military
>>
>>564695081
>your
>>
>>564695919
what i found weird is that the video cuts away.

i've never EVER seen that before in any execution video, it kind of defeats the purpose of even filming it.
>>
>>564695736
look a little closer though, you'll see it
>>
>>564696210
Exactly, the dude was mic'd up, it was filmed in high def, there was no emotional intonation to either of their speeches and we never see his throat cut, and the end is a still image and not a video clip. fake as FUCK
>>
>>564696125
Hello newnigger
>>
>>564695962
Nothing. If it was faked, it was faked by the terrorists.

My guess is that they thought we'd be more intimidated by hearing the threats delivered by an english speaker with a western accent.

After the video goes black, the Brit walks away and someone else cuts the dudes head off.

That's my opinion, anyway.
>>
>needing a proof for mudslimes actions
>>
>>564695962
If we don't give the Arabs military support then they will stop forcing other countries to buy oil in American dollars. Civilians are fucking pussies so you have to come up with elaborate moral reasons to do mercenary work for the Arabs.
>>
>>564692348
>slows video down
>Thinks it's proof of anything

Damn, Nigger. You're special.
>>
>>564695924
This guy deserves a pony
>>
File: 1406756643845.gif (1MB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1406756643845.gif
1MB, 250x170px
Don't know what everyone else is seeing, but towards the "fade to black" you can clearly see the knife cutting into his throat.

I don't need to see the blood to be convinced that the knife is fucking embedded in that poor fuck's neck.

>implying that you don't need to hit either carotid to see "gushing blood".
>implying that they even got half way through his trachea before fading to black

Regardless, this was intelligently edited by ISIS to allow for it to be disseminated across all American news outlets. It allowed for everyone in America to see this; either on the nightly news or on the interbutts.

tl;dr - he got his head cut off. deal with it or take your devistated derriere back to ass-disaster nebraska, faggots
>>
File: hip_hop_jihadi.jpg (288KB, 1600x1180px) Image search: [Google]
hip_hop_jihadi.jpg
288KB, 1600x1180px
>>564692348
Apperantly they're close to finding the killer
His name is Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/25/world/middleeast/britain-james-foley-isis.html
>>
>>564696246
let me jam my dick in your ass, it wont hurt
>>
It's fake as shit. I have never seen muslim movie with killing without screaming "allahu akbar" by this fucking pig haters.
>>
>>564695081
>defiantly
>>
>>564697093
You bleed more from a papercut than how much he bled from a knife. not one drop in six saws. Do me a favor and put a knife to your throat and saw once back and forth, then tell me you won't bleed like a motherfucker.

You've obviously never seen a beheading video before. They don't do them for news outlets, they do them for politics.

Take your buttfrustration back to MI5 HQ, faggot.
>>
>>564697093

british agent right here, clearly spreading disinformation
>>
>>564697553
Cause the killer is British born and he's just edgy and doesn't truly care about the religion. Ever thought about that?
>>
I like how they faked his head on his body bleeding out at the end of the video. They should work for Hollywood with there mastery trickery.
>>
>>564697790
Was he alone there, faggot? Someone would scream this shit for sure
>>
File: wutang.jpg (86KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
wutang.jpg
86KB, 650x366px
>>
I work at a cutlery store. I have had people Cut themselves on the finger with a cheap dull knife and within a second there is a lot of blood. If someone was sawing someone's neck I would expect a lot more in less time.
>>
>>564697798
Souce?
>>
>>564694289
> implying you can do ELA on a video
>>
>>564697752
Lel, fucking retard.

Tell me, what made you say "British" agent, instead of American agent, of Canadian agent?

What proof do you have?
>>
>>564696543
Why would ISIS fake shit when they commit atrocities on the daily. Could have had the rapper doing the statement next to someone with experience in removing heads. Assuming it's fake.
>>
>>564699312
Why would the ISIS record executions?
To get followers or show their 'powers'.
They may fake it to get the same results, or they faked it to negotiate with U.S for weapons and shit... or to puss out if the U.S will attack them because of the 'beheaded of James Foley'.
>>
>>564699301

nigga im just trollin, thx for takin the bait

nigganigganigga you 300% nigga
>>
>>564692994
It's just the beheading slowed down alot.
>>
>>564692994
slow motion shows no cut and no blood
>>
Lets get some hypothetical thinking going

So ISIS is an organization funded by several oil-rich countries/sheikhs

They are in contact with Western nations, just like with Osama back in the days

The Brits are out for war, looking for support among their civilians, spreading more distrust towards muslims. You know the trick: keep em fighting so you can control em

So I'm guessing its a british farce to get the population riled up and start an insignificant war over there killing thousands of innocent civilians so they can colonize their oilfields and call out victor's justice

that or they wanna start a nuclear world war trololol
>>
File: spid.jpg (38KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
spid.jpg
38KB, 544x400px
>>
>>564700632
Gtfo anon
>>
File: sipd2.jpg (53KB, 677x473px) Image search: [Google]
sipd2.jpg
53KB, 677x473px
>>564700760
>>
>>564700632
>>564701334
fuck off CIA shill
>>
Look, faggots. The Islamic Caliphate is media smart. They made a video targeted at western audiences.

1. They used the same kind of orange prison jump suit we use.for Islamic prisoners. This conveys organized authority, as if they had a legit prison they kept him in. Same with using handcuffs.
2. They used slick video filters and editing on the video. They created a direct narrative from Obama's statement to their goals.
3. They used a guy with a clear English speaking voice to deliver the message. This guy is likely from the West, and probably doesn't have the balls to cut this guy's head off. So they have a pro do it off screen. The Caliphate has a relatively sophisticated and organized media wing, these are basically terrorism marketers, not the guys on the front lines hardened from battle. The masked man in the video is definitely a media guy.
4. The jump cut to the beheaded body insulates the media guy from the dirty work, and also makes it digestable on western news stations.
5. It also has psy-ops value. Look at all the conspiracy fags in this thread. The one thing the Islamic Caliphate wants is to keep the US out of the fighting. Its what they demand in the video. They need more time to establish their government, build up troops and secure capital to fund their jihad before they take us on. If you can have westerners questioning the actions of their own government in this video you can delay action and have time to grow strength.

Sit down and think about what these guys want and its not hard to figure out. Keep it simple, don't go off into Discovery Channel conspiracy.
>>
>>564701929
You forgot to mention the brand new Timberland's the terrorist is rocking.

> I ain't beheadin' him without a new pair o' Tim's
>>
We would make a lot more progress if we outlined what we knew.

OBJECTIVE FACT: The executioner "sawing" through Foley's neck isn't doing shit. He's getting him with the backside of the knife. No blood and no damage. There is no disputing this. If you do so, you are fucking retarded.

Now, ISIS could have done this for whatever reason. Perhaps this was the best take they had and they wanted to perfect the speech part in one go before they cut the head off because they could only kill him once. Either that or it's a little bit of both and this is bait to kickstart WW3 and 4.
>>
Where is the video?
>>
>>564692348
I agree that it's weird that they don't show the whole video since they always do. Maybe it's a rusty dull knife? Like maybe they were embarrassed about how long it took them and just ended the video there
>>
All you retards that think it was fake should really see how it it when you cut yourself or somebody else it's not some shit tier action move where blood spills from the wound in a matter of miliseconds To test this I recommend you slit your own throat and see for yourself will the blood come out instantly. I cut myself a lot of times on various places by incident, and I know when you cut yourself a big one blood doesnt come flowing like niagara.

Also pic
>>
Is there no full-version of the beheading where we actually see the head being removed? This is far tamer than other decaptiation videos; Daniel Pearl, those two unfortunate chainsaw victims, etc. Not seeing this man who is alive in the video having his head actually removed in the video is a giant red flag that should make anyone with enough sense to count to six call bullshit.
>>
>>564702610
This guy gets it. This is a marketing video, they probably did like 5 takes before they actually cut his head off.
>>
>>564701929
You make a lot of good points. But, doesn't it make sense that this would be created intentionally to inflict rage and gather supporters to put down foot troops in Syria/Iraq? Don't a lot of people believe that 9/11 was crafted for nationwide support to invade Iraq 12 years ago? This seems to be a very similar situation. I feel like this was done on purpose. Not the video per say but the entire situation.
>Go in and destabilize
>Leave
>Allow extremists to take control
>"oh no, terrorists controlling region/threatening neighboring countries, what if they get their hands on nuclear weapons??"
>Gather support to invade
>Eliminate problem, re stabilize region
>Control region
>Control oil
>Control planet
>USA wins again
>>
>>564702834
Iv seen my fair share of be headings but this looks nothing like any of the ones i have seen before so i would side with the fact its fake/
>>
>>564701929
UK agents are pretty sure the guy in the video is British rapper Jinn Matic.

I imagine that if they had an American over there, they would have had him speak in the video, just to let people see how far they reach.
>>
>>564692348
we should just outsource some of our cartel connections to deal with ISIS. sand-niggers don't know beheadings
>>
>>564701929
you make sense actually, but this guy also makes sense >>564703106
>>
>>564702834
Maybe all the fried shit your lard ass eats is slowing down your blood flow. Whenever I've gotten serious cuts, they bleed instantly and profusely.
>>
>>564702834
also worth mentioning the blood on his calves, which probably fell down the back of his body when he was leaning back during the cut. would explain why we didnt see blood from the front
>>
>>564700529
ok, no one else is going to reply to you, and that is because you are a fakin idiot. i just thought i would take the time to tell you why no one replies to your tl;dr bullshit. faggot. your mother hates you.
>>
File: nwfr.jpg (15KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
nwfr.jpg
15KB, 300x248px
>>564702834
ok med fag go watch some more decap vids or people getting shot, if you watched that whole video nufag 15 sec go by and no blood, less than a second blood comes from deep wounds unless your a fucking mummy cuz sand is shit for blood any way, go cut your throat and post
>>
>>564702694
Holy shit, it's even been taken off of documentingreality.com

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/james-foley-beheading-isis-2014-a-146370/
>>
>>564702610
that and this:
similar to how shit goes down in a lot of thriller/horror movies, just the suggestion of something happening has far more impact on us then actually showing it. it lets our fucked up minds fill in the blank.
>>
>>564695349
>conspiracies are for the weak minded, just believe everything the media and government tell you, you fucking psycho
>>
>>564703694
nigga what?
>>
>>564703807
>>564702694

By the way, if anyone has any doubts that ISIS would do shit like this:

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/isis-massive-execution-145574/
>>
where can i find the fucking whole video already?
>>
>>564703807
The only reason to try to keep people from seeing the video is to protect it from indipendant analysis.
>>
>>564704082
isis wouldnt give a shit about this and post full execution vif not cut in parts
>>
>>564701929
This guy gets it.

They probably did the actual beheading last. They just shot everything else first, like the speech, the implied execution, and the second prisoner.
>>
>>564704135
fucking pleb check liveleak
>>
>>564703856
>implying anyone that doesn't believe conspiracies with no evidence are mindless media-drones
>>
>>564703393
Blood on calves could be from body being positioned after beheading from bloody hands
>>
>>564704082
Precisely, so why does this one not show the actual act? ISIS is fully capable and willing to kill to meet their objectives. What makes this one different from the thousands of others they have killed, from executions they have recorded and we can see in their entirety?
>>
>>564703106
I don't see a lot of rage. I don't turn on the CNN and see a bunch of twitter hash tags calling for invasion. I see a lot of people online questioning the legitimacy of the video and second guessing our actions. People are aski g "Should we go in? I dunno, it blew up in our faces last time..."

If the CIA really wanted to inflame the west into action they would have put a nuclear bomb in the background, or a chemical weapon, a fake dirty bomb. The west has already seen dozens of murdered reporters, we don't go to war over it.
>>
File: The Truth.jpg (26KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
The Truth.jpg
26KB, 558x558px
I found the 100% legit footage, don't let the zionist controlled media manipulate you, Allahu Akbar.
>>
>>564704228
I only found worthless shit last time i checked. I want to see the "raw footage". 7-)
>>
>>564704228
>not even on liveleak
>>
>>564704201
The video I linked also has cuts with the same fade to black, uses the same quality video camera with the same icons.

>>564704228
Taken off of liveleak and even documenting reality. You haven't seen the video.
>>
>>564702834
you are a fucking retard amerifat. of course your french fries don't leak out when you cut yourself. we are talking about real human beings here, not amerifat childrens with sausage blood
>>
>>564704779
This, couldn't find the footage at all.
>>
>>564703106

Which begs the question. When most of the people in this thread end up fighting in WW3, will we end up doing ANY good? I know most of everyone would join up to kill ISIS, but it makes me wonder if ISIS would even be a problem past 1-2 days and we end up fighting someone else in the center of some other shit-storm.
>>
>>564705015
everywhere thats not america is a third world country
>>
File: IMG_20140822_194455.jpg (319KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140822_194455.jpg
319KB, 768x1024px
>>564692348
I can't believe how fucking stupid /b/
anyways anyone got the picture of them in the bath room?
>>
I just watched 2 beheading videos on bestgore to compare if theres any blood, and on both of them the blood starts appearing after 5-6 seconds of cutting deep into the skin.

HE only showed 1-2 seconds of him cutting here. To me I don't see what's so weird about it. Theres not any different here than other beheadings.

And what are people talking about it being fake and working for the US government? You know they actually revealed his identity and sas are gonna capture him now, it wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>564695919
fucking this, fucking /thread
first ISIS video where the execution fades to black

then the still image, after a 2 microphones video session? no fucking way, totally fake

CNN is already asking readers if we need to stop the ISIS attack to west

uk moderate muslims are flippin over the uk bullshit too
>>
modded some mondo gore bizzare forum a while back, seen every single beheading video out there and practically everything else to.

Normally blood just squirts out as soon as they start cutting, literally just flows out.
And why would they cut and not show the rest? These types of guys never cared about censoring gruesome videos before.

This is either a fake false flag to get public support for another war or they are still keeping him alive in some warehouse.
Or they wanted a European jihadist to do the beheading but he pussied out and they had to get some one else to do it of cam.
>>
>>564697572
All of this.
>>
>>564697790
There would still be a buttload of sandniggers screaming allahu akbar though. Foley's been in their hands for some time now. Some edgy rap star with no interest in their retarded ways wouldn't be "chosen" to do the beheading.
>>
THEORY:
the journalist became a muslim(hence his words) joined them and staged this video
>>
>>564702787
>Being this stupid

The full video was readily available but Liveleak pulled it and its mirrors and replaced them with the edit.
>>
>>564705004
fake.
>>
>>564705701
There's no evidence for that though.

It's pretty much a given that he was told to say those things. In fact, when he pauses while he's speaking, it's probably so someone showing him cards to read can switch to the next card.
>>
File: GEDC0112.jpg (2MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
GEDC0112.jpg
2MB, 4320x3240px
Feels Good to be in Hollywood special effects.
>>
They wanted to create something that would upset the west psychologically. Having an english speaking guy and slick production achieves that, the fact that this guy could be among us. Your other theories dont really make sense, if the USA wanted to control the region, they would have done it first time round.
>>
>>564704503
Of course we don't go to war over it. But it certainly helps in getting people pumped and can be added to the list of things ISIS has done to justify an invasion. Assuming this was a plot by our own government, this would be 1 of many things they could cook up to get support for another ground invasion. I'm not saying I am right or that this is what I believe, but at this point I see it as a possibility as well as the possibility of the execution being genuine and ISIS having no ties with the CIA in anyway. Basically I feel we have 2 problems here.

1. ISIS is a fake ploy by the US to justify invasion
2. ISIS is real and not affiliated/funded/backed by the US/CIA in anyway, in which case we might have a serious problem on our hands.
>>
>>564703393
>cut throat
>blood comes out from the back

wut
>>
>>564705758
com'on no full video of the excution?

nowhere in the net? no repost on here?

Com'on, the full video doesn't exist. Period. That was a fake just to let the nobel prize join next oil war
>>
>>564705663
If he's with them, he obviously follows their ideology. They got him to do it to show that they've got British members willing to kill Americans for their cause.
>>
>>564706069
why cooperate then since he would been killed anyways.
if i had a year to prepare for my death i would probably shout something like "god saves obama and fucks mohammed" just to troll them
>>
>>564706291
i have it
>>
>>564706437
post it
>>
>>564706437
also, the guy on the video has a totally different knife than is seen beside the body after the beheading.
>>
>>564706437
no. you dont. now fuck off and die.
>>
Mobile phone link: http://www23.online-convert.com/download-file/e19432fbec05f93c814c71fbc6dfce42/converted-7fff9711.mp4
>>
>>564706291
>>564705002
>>564705019
>>564704779

Torrent of vid:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10830699/James_Foley_beheaded_journalist.mp4
>>
>>564697093
have u never seen how these monkey kill people?
throat down, so u dont get blood on ur white cloths. and theres ALWAYS a lot of it
>>
File: ohhyeah.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ohhyeah.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>564692348
I didn't even watch the video last time i watched a beheading video i was fucked for a few days mentally hearing the guy screaming in pain.
im a moralfag.
>>
>>564705395
not saying its fake, but regardless their is no blood
>>
>>564706542
>>564706850
k
https://bestgore.prochan.com/view?p=6e3_1408495061
>>
>>564706890
omg you donkey
> EDITED same a we see on the news
>>
>>564706890
Second comment down.

"EDITED video it is not all there... the graphic part has been edited out. "

Try again.
>>
>>564706195
God I wish I was at home right now.
I'd show you my studio....
>>
>>564706890
torrent doesn't end in .mp4, link is not working idiot
>>
>>564706437
its on just about every social media site, congratulations on downloading it and being put on a list by the NSA
>>
>>564692348

>proof its fake
>posts video where it reinforces the official story

Nigger, you can actually see the knife go further into the poor bastards throat with each slice.
>>
>>564707087
Yes. People asked for the video. Like, this one. The one I linked is being taken down from streaming sites.
>>
com'on guys, no full video yet

you can do better

Protip: you can't
>>
>>564707038
How was your sandwich, you fucking autist?
>>
>>564707085
>baited you into linking

>link doesnt work either
>>
>>564706279
I think Islamic Caliphate is real. Sure, its possible that the CIA is involved, but it doesn't make much sense. The us is now a major oil exporting country, we don't need the middle east to keep fuel prices low and exploit the environment. Oil companies are making a killing as is.

This is a natural development of sectarian violence between flavors of Islam. They are banding together to become a single Islamic power, and ultimately defeat the infidels of the West. There are too many splintered factions to do that. The jihadis are cleaning house before they take us on.
>>
>>564707101
See:
>>564707286

>>564707119
Are you on some shitty mobile device or something?
>>
>>564707275

You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>564707038
This.
People are to normal and don't want to see this shit.
Because of that they will never see the world for what it really is.

Every one with any kind of experience on these kind of videos will say its fake.
>>
>>564707440
no fucking full video
>>
>>564707473

Wow. Nice rebuttal!
>>
>>564707286
bestgore, 3rd page, no fucking torrent needed
>>
>>564707275
Bro, have you seen actual beheading videos?
Blood comes out the moment they slice the throat.
I did not see a single drop of blood, and he sliced 6 times.
>>
>>564707275
http://www.magicianmyth.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PS-OG-knifethrouarm
>>
>>564707616

Simply stating a fact.

You're blind too.
>>
>>564707561
The unedited one obviously hasn't been released.
>>
>>564707038

> beheading video
> hearing the guy screaming in pain
>>
>>564703393

It's a hand print, from where they either moved the body or just wiped their hand.
>>
okay
paste bin Wt613VP1
>>
>>564707786 to be fair he was screaming, the dumb ass was trying to resist. stupid americunt he was.
>>
>>564707786
>grabs him by the throat
>back the fuck off!?!?
>>
>>564707275
If i sawed your throat with a ruler and applied enough pressure it would also look like it was cutting into the skin when i fact all its doing is pushing the skin.

You can try this yourself, try pressing your index finger against any part of your body and you will see that it will create a ''dent'' in the skin.
>>
>>564696210
agreed. I was saying the same thing to my buddies

"This is the shittiest beheading video ever. It's ISIS saying theyre badass and then censoring themselves. Who the fuck does that? Drug cartels are way more hard core than these guys."
>>
He doesn´t even raise his shoulders. A natural response when someone slickes your throat.
>>
>>564707619
Oh, cool, it hasn't been taken off of all streaming websites. Up until my post there had been zero links where people could actually see the video, though.
>>
>>564707429
What are the odds they actually pull together and organize enough to where they could harm the US? I mean, prior to 9/11, when was the last time the US was assaulted by another force? pearl harbor? Even then it was all aerial, no Imperial soldiers ever walked on US soil due to invasion. I've watched some videos and done some research on ISIS and like 12 year old kids as well as grown men will say things like "We will invade the US and split the country in half!" I mean do they really think they can do this? What is their ultimate goal, to take down Western cultures, do you really think they could ever achieve that? This isn't rhetorical, I'm genuinely interested in the potential this movement has to cause any real damage to a place like the US or UK.
>>
>>564706890
we're asking of the whole raw video, not the edited one with that stupid "fading out". gtfo of my /b/.
>>
OK, youre smart to figure out that it's a fake, like anyone with half a brain did when they first saw it. What doesnt make you smart is you cant see what a terrorist group would achieve from this.
>>
>>564707298
the ISIS never released the actual beheading.
>>
>>564702834
in this video it doesnt take too long till you see blood, also what ISIS posted is much higher quality
>>
HE IS RUBBING THE BACK OF THE KNIFE AGAINST HIS NECK YOU FUCKING DIMWITS

Its like trying to behead someone with roll of paper towels.

At the least they didn't kill him right then and there and did it off camera. At the most its fake for whatever reason.

Jesus you people.
>>
>>564707351
>baiting

keep using that word
>>
>>564702834
>>564708335
http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/execution-of-manuel-mendez-leyva-video-beheading-fully-awake-man/
forgot link
>>
>>564708286
Speak for yourself. Several people ITT couldn't find the video edited or not.
>>
>>564708446
>Its like trying to behead someone with roll of paper towels.
Lost
>>
>>564708286
That's the only video that was ever released.
>>
>"Read the words clearly and we won't release a video of us slicing your head off, that could be seen by your family."

I'm pretty sure this is how it went down, look at Foley's face as Abdul is talking, you can't fake that.

Also if they ever find Abdul and take it to a civilian court, any decent defence lawyer could get him out of a full on murder charge, there's nothing in that video to suggest Foley was killed as it was being recorded.
>>
>>564702834
so fucking photoshopped, I can't believe any single human beaing can taking this shit as a real image, look at tha shadow over the head, com'on guys

a panning still image after a video with 2 microphones, double audio in, high quality camera, com'on

ISIS censoring the execution?

This video is the biggest amount of staged crap I could ever witness
>>
>>564692348
Oh really?
Shit and i thought that Afghanistan caves had nuclear weapons and next gen technology. Thx for telling me.
>>
>>564708187
They don't have to engage in direct combat on us soil. They just have to get strong enough to be able to bog us down in a land war and bankrupt us even more than we are now.

Right now if we went in full force that probably won't happen. If they can keep us out of the ground fight for another 6 months to a year they could do it.
>>
Anyone notice how good the quality and editing of this video was?
The sound quality was on point, the video quality was good compared to the other videos they have posted.
They editing was superb compared to any others they have posted.
I may have seen only one video that had "decent quality, but even then it was not as good as this one.
>>
>>564707759

LMAO! Really!??! ISIS are BUYING magicians props to stage cutting off a foreign national's head?! When they upload videos merrily of mass murder and other decapitated bodies?

I don't understand you faggots who think this is fake? Are you that far in denial? I can just begin to understand that you don't want to believe you watched the ACTUAL beginnings of an ACTUAL beheading by saying the video is fake, but the photo is real (i.e they killed him after) - but WHY? These fucking barbarians do this on a daily basis and they are trying to:

A) Strike fear in the West - and dare I say it ther are achieving it to a certain extent

B) Recruit other potential ISIS members

Don't forget, these cunts are well funded and appear pretty savvy. They are not a bunch of camel fuckers who are pissed off, they are well funded camel fuckers, and they are using videos like this (and the other scores of videos posted on the #REKT threads) as propaganda as it is disseminated all over the world via the internet and social media. And it is calculated. And we are lapping it up.
>>
>>564708446

werd
>>
File: wut.jpg (19KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
19KB, 475x475px
>>564708795
>I'm pretty sure this is how it went down, look at Foley's face as Abdul is talking, you can't fake that.

No, its impossible to fake facial expressions.
Just look at this guy, all real.
>>
File: 1408628920606.jpg (66KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1408628920606.jpg
66KB, 399x382px
>>564709242

Oh right, I forgot Foley was a professionally trained actor...
>>
>>564709242

>"Foley, I'm gonna mock sawing your head off with a knife"
>"LOL - 'k captive buddy, I'll screw my face up in utter terror and pain, yeah?"
>"LEL FUCK YEAH! THAT'LL REALLY GET 'EM"
>"KEK"

That's the actual script.
>>
>>564702834

This guy was beheaded sitting right up, shouldnt there be waaay more blood on his shirt?
>>
>>564709465
What ever.

If you still don't understand you probably never will.
Keep staying in denial.
>>
File: wooly-sheep-ramona-johnston.jpg (107KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
wooly-sheep-ramona-johnston.jpg
107KB, 900x720px
>>564709465
>can't train someone for a specific task
>>
>>564704405
> implying there's no evidence or motive
>>
?
? ?
>>
>>564709020

Why do you feel the need to write com'on numerous times in every single fucking post you make? I'm trying to fap to this beheading but this annoying shit is killing my vibe. Com'on com'on com'on com'on com'on
>>
>>564708657
alrighty then.
also: fake as fuck, if it still needs to be said.
source: 6th year french med student, sacré bleu.
>pic very related
>>
>>564709175
Why do I think it's fake? Because I'm totally in love with the internet. I've been on /b/ for 8 years - 8 years too many. I've seen every video on ogrish, every beheading on liveleak, every nigger chimp-out on worldstar... i've seen it all. Every piece of goddamn terrible imagery that was never meant for kind souls to see, I have seen. I've lived in the asshole of the internet for longer than most people have been on facebook.

I've seen dozens, if not scores, of men getting beheaded. Hundreds of videos of people dying. Thousands of images of murder, accidents, and every bloody mess in between.

All of the beheading videos follow cadence: cut the neck, the victim bleeds. That's not just editing, and it's not simply "hollywood magic". It's a fact. One slice and the neck spews forth blood. I've seen this more times than a man should have ever seen this.

Based purely on anecdotal evidence, after years of seeing what happens during a beheading, I can tell you irrefutably that this video is completely fake.
>>
File: benoist-figure-3.jpg (86KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
benoist-figure-3.jpg
86KB, 560x420px
>>564709853
>as i said
>>
File: !.jpg (140KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
140KB, 768x1024px
>>564709175
>LMAO! Really!??! ISIS are BUYING magicians props to stage cutting off a foreign national's head?! When they upload videos merrily of mass murder and other decapitated bodies?

i think the main idea if it's fake is that it's not actually "isis", or that isis is being portrayed as something else than what it really is

although i dont know why the cia or whoever wouldnt just actually kill him, they kill plenty of regular people all the time

if it is actually real, it is still weird that they don't show him beheaded when that's standard protocol for beheading videos

and if it is real, my only thought would be maybe they told him "if you say the anti-america speech we won't show your head being cut off in the video" and he went along with it(?)
>>
File: zuEPQnG.jpg (418KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
zuEPQnG.jpg
418KB, 2560x1440px
Alex Jones says its likely a fake so im gonna believe him
http://www.infowars.com/experts-james-foley-beheading-video-likely-fake/
>>
>All these newsfags thinking its real.

Lurk /b/ for 5 more years, look at every gore thread and every beheading video in existence and then look at this fake shit again and you to will know the truth.

/thread
>>
>>564709975
I don't fucking care anymore nigga, post more of whatever that pic is
>>
>>564709913
>All of the beheading videos follow cadence: cut the neck, the victim bleeds. That's not just editing, and it's not simply "hollywood magic". It's a fact. One slice and the neck spews forth blood. I've seen this more times than a man should have ever seen this.
>Based purely on anecdotal evidence, after years of seeing what happens during a beheading, I can tell you irrefutably that this video is completely fake.

just feel your own carotid artery on your neck, it's right under the skin. you only have to cut through like 1/2 inch of tissue to cut it, so there's no reason he shouldn't have bled out unless >>564709975
is true (last part)
>>
File: 1327265857605.jpg (37KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1327265857605.jpg
37KB, 300x366px
>>564709958
What the fuck is that?
>>
File: 1401319703047.jpg (145KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1401319703047.jpg
145KB, 960x1280px
>>564710237
thats the only really hot muslim i can find, the rest are like ok
>>
>>564709716

Is that was ISIS was doing with him for 2 years then, giving him acting classes?
>>
>>564710380
colonoscopy
>>
>>564710349
You don't have to hit an artery to bleed.

CIA, please just go already.
>>
File: 1408964619656.jpg (15KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1408964619656.jpg
15KB, 242x251px
>fake
>>
File: 1407121885803.png (164KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1407121885803.png
164KB, 409x393px
>>564692348
thats not the actual execution video
>>
>>564692348
you can see the knife's middle being covered by 'skin'
this means he is cutting into something..
the lack of blood could means he's cutting into a fake neck or that it is real and somehow the knife was being pressed so blood didn't spill out before the vid cut out.

honestly, idk. I don't think it's a conspiracy since it's doing nothing but costing the government money and effort. maybe they are keeping him alive for another reason and the government is playing dumb? I dunno... kinda weird how it's being blocked harder than CP.
>>
>>564710487

>>>/f/2502138
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 286x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 286x270px
>>
>>564701929
>implying you or any other American citizen has any say whatsoever whether the US military is sent in.

Yeah, keep believing the bullshit, anon. Vote for the puppet in the left hand. If you voted for him, it means YOU have power.

Typical fucking media whore propagandist.
>>
>>564710605
you dumbass nigga im agreeing with you

i just counted in the video, muhammed gives THIRTEEN cuts

I used to be a butcher, thirteen fucking cuts i can cut a chicken clean in half

lol @ the video. it has to be either fake, or what i said about the agreement with the speech
>>
>>564711106
My apologies. I didn't catch that. I'm all fired up over here.
>>564710737
that's fucked.
>>
>that's standard protocol for beheading videos

there is no protocol, they can do what they want to achieve the affect they want.

>my only thought would be maybe they told him "if you say the anti-america speech we won't show your head being cut off in the video" and he went along with it(?)

there are many explanations, another captive said Foley underwent many mock executions, he has been held captive for 2 years, it would be pretty easy to manipulate with lies, and mental and physical torture
>>
>>564706362
Probably because he didn't want to be tortured.
>>
>>564698523
>cutco salesman confirmed
>>
>>564694289
lel
>>
Tons of other beheading videos that don't drop to black before it's over show that it's hard to take someone's head off with a blunt knife

If it is staged, which it could well be, there's no reason that the beheading itself is faked. One human life is worth nothing to the kind of people who'd stage this.
>>
>>564692348
Seriously now, can someone tell me why the organisation you claim to have faked this would take such a huge risk by faking it?? Why dont they just really actually cut some dudes head off ?? Tell me, I dont get whats in for them to NOT kill some random dude
>>
>>564706362
Think of it like this:
They tell you you're about to be executed, you shout out your stupid shit, this pisses them off and they decide not to execute you and instead torture you indefinitely.

When you're facing brutal torture and execution is your only way out a person will say or do anything to make it all end.
>>
>>564692348
Unless the knife was dull and it became botched so they had to edit it or look like some fuckin stooges. The intimidation factor goes down when bafoonary is displayed.
>>
Why are there so many people asking "Well, why didn't he yell something in spite of them? Or why did he even say those things?"

He said them because he didn't want to be tortured if he refused. And I'm sure that if any of you were sitting in the dirt with your hands tied, knowing that you were about to have your head cut off, you would be too busy shitting yourselves to think of something le ebin to say.
>>
>>564710978
I totally agree, if the USA wants to go in my vote or opinion won't matter. But people in this thread are jumping on wild conspiracy theories and false flags when there are more plausible AMD simpler explanations of why this video is the way it is and the Caliphate is real.
>>
>>564710737

Maybe I'm not seeing it but what is this supposed to be showing, that they didn't conduct the interview in there own home, so therefore are fakes? They're not really Foley's relatives? James Foley and his entire family never existed and are just false identities?
>>
>>564695274
Please tell me others fapped to the pic in that guide
>>
>>564711561
Ive been posting in these threads for a while. im beginning to realise im arguing with 12 year olds
>>
>>564707928
kek
>>
- ?
? ?
>>
>>564707928
Fucking Kek'd
>>
people ITT:

ISIS has an army, a large chunk of land, military equipment, but they don't have one sharp knife.
>>
>>564706362
>>564711967
he cooperated (my guess) is because they told him if you do, we won't show you being beheaded on video

and that would explain why they didn't
>>
File: 1408507514525.png (3MB, 1920x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1408507514525.png
3MB, 1920x1075px
We all know it's fake, he's completely fine.
>>
is this supposed to be in slow mo or is my computer broken?
>>
>>564712347

google crisis actors
>>
>>564711950
Fucking this. These are the people who think the government was responsible for killing thousands in a false flag attack on the WTC.

Why wouldn't they just actually kill a man now? Why would they look at something that people on an image board would look at and say, "that's fake" and agree that they should upload it?

If anything, it's genius on behalf of ISIS. Clean your uniform, have a British guy speak in the beginning, and cut the actual beheading. Do everything to make it look like the government fake it so that people distrust the government even more than they do.
>>
>>564712527
Or someone that even knows how to use one.
blood shouldve been all over this guy's hands after the first slice.
>>
>>564694593
Sandy hook was the most obvious staged event ive ever seen they had to burry it quick before more people woke up.
>>
>>564710635
>I don't think it's a conspiracy since it's doing nothing but costing the government money and effort.

That is exactly the point, war is debt and debt is profit for big bankers.
There has never been any major war without big bankers because without big bankers nations can't afford big wars.
War is ALWAYS debt.
>>
btw, ISIS should be wiped off the planet, but I just don't buy this video, sure the dead body is probably real, but the part where he is beheading him, is just so fucking fake. It looks like to me, that someone else did the dirty work.
>>
But seriously tho, Why did IS censor the video? If you think about their whole stradegy and tactics, they win battles with psychological warfare, in other words, they are super brutal for a purpose. So... Why did they censor it?
>>
>>564712347
Sort of. For one thing, they said that they were in their parents' home in New Hampshire, but that picture falling basically says that it was a stage built for this. Everything looks fairly staged imo. The flash does indicate these are actors, not siblings, but I don't know about that. How easy would it be to make up a life? Two lives? A family? I think you can make it all pretty easy with the help of facebook and the internet.
>>
then who was head?
>>
>>564708187
There is no real threat. US could ally with even one or two wold powers and squash out isis fairly quickly id say. Even with just continually air strikes (think rolling thunder) we could ruin them.

>Why havent we

Because moralfags/liberals will protest assumin airstrikes can only be so precise and we will kill civilians. And also it takes money. Which we have none of.
>>
>>564712935
I live a few towns over from Newtown, and I don't think that was a staged event. Not sure why it would be. The only gun reform that came from that was I have to buy half clips at a time in Connecticut.
>>
>>564702834
question:
if he was beheaded while on his knees, then how did all that blood get on the top of his head?
>>
>>564712954
Because ISIS didn't do it because they don't stand a chance against american airstrikes.

You don't poke the fucking bear when you just built up your shitty little army and are still vulnerable.
>>
>>564702834

http://theync.com/page.php?p=search&s=beheading

Educate yourself, tard.
>>
>>564712954
They wanted to post it places and get more publicity. Showing the actual beheading reduces the number of people that will actually see it due to the nature of mainstream media.
>>
>>564696210
Yeah that was super strange to me too. Never seen that before either.

Considering beheading is what those sandniggers live for, it'd be like cutting to a commercial break in the middle of a penalty kick shootout in the world cup.
>>
i think it's all just to sway public opinion, i said from the moment i heard of this that its probly a false flag. not long ago the whole public revolted at the mention of going into syria, now everyone is all about hating muslims. America has killed half a million people in Iraq alone, they are a capitalist society that is controlled by corporations who need war to survive. be honest with yourself, you know who the real terrorists are./
>>
File: sf.jpg (164KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
164KB, 500x281px
>>564712686

>"Crisis actors" are professional actors ostensibly deployed by government agencies and/or the mainstream media to delude the public with portrayals of trauma and suffering: specifically, to act as victims or witnesses in staged school shootings or hoax terrorist attacks.
>Professionally trained actors

>the video you linked goes on about how these people aren't actors and have so been instructed to do minimal actions.
>The guy looks exactly like Foley, and is clearly related to him.

Un..Unless the US government combed the entire US to find someone who looks exactly like renowned photojournalist James Foley, years before he's a well known photojournalist, enrolled this look-a-like into the USAF under the name Foley, allowed him to build up is identity as John Foley, in order for the US government to fake the beheading of his "brother" years later to increase public animosity towards an enemy that didn't exist when "John Foley" was first enrolled into the USAF...you know what...i think you're on to something...
>>
File: 61135.jpg (12KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
61135.jpg
12KB, 250x246px
Hasn't anyone else noticed all the blood on the head but barely any blood on the floor? U wud need a bigger puddle of blood and there wud be a bigger puddle of blood of he was beheaded
>>
File: lying whore.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lying whore.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>564714037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blfRC1_x2gY
Remember this little shit right here?

The girl that got on stage, lied under oath in front of congress and got massive public support for the first gulf war.

It was all fake, they admitted to doing it, it as on CBS 60 min etc and people still don't believe that their own government is capable of faking this fake shit that even looks fake as hell.

Either these people are government shills or they are just really, really fucking stupid.
>>
>>564702787
I don't think it's stupid. I was making an assumption based off of the OP. Then I was just making a joke. Seems like you like to argue a lot
>>
>>564713052

if you wanted to place a spy into an enemy organisation, then yes making up a false identity would be simple, but to make up an entire family to show the the world, I don't think so
>>
>>564699312
Although the video of his beheading's fake, the dude was definitiley decapitated. That end photo is real.

The question is: why did they fake it?
>>
>>564702834
The pic is after a lot of the blood was already loss. Conspiracy fags are just like fedora tippers "I'm smurt becuz I dunt beleaf govermont and qwestion errything"
>>
>>564711413
This. It wouldn't be the first time a captor turned a prisoner into a subservient.
>>
>>564714634
Let's say Jim Foley was a single dude, family all died when he was young, no real friends because as a journalist, he has to keep moving around the world. Nobody is gonna miss that guy. Sure, he'll be a poster child for whatever he's trying to be a poster child for, but you can't empathize with him because who's gonna miss him?

Give him a mom, a dad, a brother and sister - the all-American family - and suddenly, it's something that could happen to any of us.. EVEN YOU.
>>
>>564703106
I hope us takes over the region. Those sand niggers can't develop a society worth shit
>>
>>564695338
Finally someone who knows what the fuck is up
>>
>>564713243
I hope it wasnt staged it would be a perfect tool for disarming anyone.
>>
>>564694289
How did you get your hands on EVAC tech anon? tried to tipple my TQRB search and didn't find any reasonable source before your post, so i guess you made it?
>>
>>564692348
It's fake because there's no blood at ALL when the dude starts sawing into the guy's neck.
>>
>>564714634
Read this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat
This was in 1943, they planned this operation in 1943 and they executed it in 1943.

Espionage has come a long way since then and they could have had several years of preparation.
So yes, they could easily fake a family and everything else.
>>
>>564714981

But James Foley existed, he was a real person who met other real people, for the made up family to succeed in the scenario you are suggesting he would have had to go through his life without forming any sort of relationships with anyone he ever met in his entire life, even before he became a journalist. Someone would remember him and his family all dying.
>>
>>564715841
I'm saying he was hired because of his unique circumstances. Maybe his girlfriend never met his parents. Maybe his friends never actually went over his house. He could have just been a quiet guy who won the gov't lottery.
>>
File: YouPoorFaggot.jpg (28KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
YouPoorFaggot.jpg
28KB, 300x470px
>>564712463
What the fuck are you talking about? HE's fucking right, I'd rather die faster, than be tortured and possibly skinned alive/burned alive.
You're the fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>564712596

Looks legit to me. Case closed.
>>
>>564715690
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mincemeat

In 1943 they didn't have mass media and the Internet, the world is a much smaller place nowadays
>>
File: 1D57VOsiHd.png (39KB, 408x577px) Image search: [Google]
1D57VOsiHd.png
39KB, 408x577px
Interesting.
>>
>>564716649
I was agreeing with him. I was saying the guy he was talking to was a 12 year old.
>>
>>564704626
kek'd
>>
>>564716238

Ok, if James Foley lost hist entire family when he was a child and then went through life never mentioning it to anyone, then yes a fake family could be created more easily to aid in selling a fake execution, i'll give you that one
>>
>>564716734
Doesn't really matter if the only people that can see through your schemes is lonely neckbeards on some obscure internet forum with a horrible repution.
Most people have no experience with gore and can't tell that this is fake and the people that can don't really have any means to spread the truth. And even if they did they can easily be dismissed as conspiracy nuts or by just using emotion and loaded question.
Imagine if some one went on TV and explained why this is fake.
He would get 2-3 words out before the reported started screaming something like this.
>Are you saying this is fake? Are you in insane we have all seen the video and i personally cannot believe that you are calling this fake. Don't you have an respect for their relatives or family? Every time you say its fake its like you are killing their son, brother and child over and over again.

Something like that.
>>
quite a few media outlets have put forward the idea it is faked, it's only a big deal if you think it has to do with some ridiculous Matrix like conspiracy instead of terrorist propaganda
>>
>>564712831
yes yes this is it

and it was probably all staged by the russians to get back at the western nations for interfering in their ukraine policy

poetin thought to himself, lets throw in some conspiracy shit so they would start fighting eachother/themselves

uncle vova had a plan, mastertrollll
>>
File: 1408022713722.jpg (91KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1408022713722.jpg
91KB, 480x854px
i don't get it if you're gonna decapitate someone why not do it with a machete or a better knife.
Why not just cut his throat n let him bleed out...
Oh that's right because their Sand people
>>
>>564719460
That's the thing with these conspiracies, idiots think the whole world revolves around the couple of stories that are in the western press, there is a whole world of shit out there that we never get to hear about
>>
There are literally hundreds of beheading videos out there, not a single goddamn one of them fades to black for the money shot.

That fucker's one of them.
>>
>>564719963

and then robin williams dies and the whole world forgets about those problems for a few days
>>
File: 1379885691762s.jpg (2KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1379885691762s.jpg
2KB, 125x98px
This shit is like a porno where they only show the part where they get undressed and then the chick with cum all over.
>>
>>564712527
which movie is that from ?
>>
>>564720292

kek'd
>>
>>564695828
this anon is fax.

also don't forget that sadam insane wished to trade his oil for euros right before it was claimed he had those "weapons of mass deception". Google Saddam and the Euro for proof.
>>
>>564692348
proof why you aren't a clueless cunt?

>inb4 you can
>>
File: 1377814765848.jpg (102KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1377814765848.jpg
102KB, 1000x1000px
>>564707928
holy fuck lol
>>
i bet, on this video he held the knife the wrong way. then he was so ashamed that he immediately stabbed him in rage, so they couldn't record the video again... so they just cut off is head
profit
>>
it was made high quality, with an english speaker, and without the actually killing so that it would go viral. Because it was made this way, sites won't delete it and your average person is more prone to share it. No one is going to share a grainy, shaky cell phone video of a maniac yelling ALLAH SNACKBAR DERKA DERKA as blood spurts out of an open neck. Stop being so god damn stupid.
>>
>>564692348
if you cant see the blood you're blind.
>>
>>564709757
Please learn me how to triforce

ITT: amerifags beliving every conspiracy theory
>>
>>564723249
>>564723249
nederfag detected
>>
>>564694289
this is proof it was not digitally edited, if anything. Same ratio as everywhere
>>
>>564695707
lol no, thats not how that works
>>
>>564707518
My thoughts exactly. The first part obviously is fake. As for the beheaded body I would be less prone to call it fake because it looks more legit. They might've beheaded him off camera
>>
>>564692348
SO FUCKING FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>564724226
in that case their would be no reason for them to fake the pre-beheading
>>
>>564726121
Other anons have given various reasons to do so, although very few were interesting. I would consider it all fake, either an attempt from the terrorists to turn american opinion against its leaders or an attempt from said leaders to justify yet another costly war in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>564712625
Slow motion
>>
http://www.news.com.au/world/london-hiphop-artist-abdelmajed-abdel-bary-key-suspect-in-hunt-for-killer-of-american-journalist-james-foley/story-fndir2ev-1227034541900

>“I think it has been staged,” said one expert in visual forensics, after he was commissioned by The UK Times to examine the footage.
>>
Yea, lets all ignore the fact that the knife is backwards. An easy to make mistake.
Oh, you say its a double sided knife? Prove it.
Whether fake or not, the man is dead and that's that.
>>
>>564727694
>Whether fake or not, the man is dead and that's that.
proof?
>>
>>564727778
He was being held captive by the ISIS, and is an American citizen. Do I really need to say anything more?
>>
>>564727694
Why dont you proof the knife is backwards.?
>>
>>564728034
you have no proof he is dead...
>>
>>564728126
Look at OP's gif, you can clearly see the sharpened end of the blade facing away from the victims neck.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.