[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 45

File: Qt43BoZ.jpg (172KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Qt43BoZ.jpg
172KB, 720x960px
Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This isn't fucking harmless anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful.

Fuck all of you. Honestly. I can't even tell if all the shit in this is bait and I'm just getting railed or if all of you are seriously this fucking pathetic that you can't even come up with anything clever to respond with besides >>564245565
Fuck this man, you guys suck.
>>
HH
olyH
oly fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This i
s just som fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This i
s just som
oly fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This i
s just some kid H
olyH
oly fucking christ. This thread is just patheticwho fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life.
ryone d
oes shit that they're not proud of on here. What happsome kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life.hat they're not proud of on here. What happsome kid who This is
fucking /b/, evened to th
e /b/ that rai
ded shit and actual
ly DONE things
that were hilariH
olyH
oly fucking christ. This thread is just patheticH
olyH
oly fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic
ous and just plan
fun? Harmless fun. This is
tly. I can' even tell if all the shit in
Fuck t
his man, youll if all the shit ill if all the shit ill if all the shit ill if all the shit i
guys suck.Holy fucking christ. This thread is juThis is just
some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massi
ve boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyonell if all the shit i
t they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ thato the /b/ thato the /b/ thato the /b/ thato the /b/ tha
t raided shto the /b/ tha
t raided shit anan' even tell if all the shit in
Fuck t
his man, you
guys suck.Holy fucking d act
ually DONE things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harm
less fun. This isn't fuckinit and act
ually DONE things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harm
less fun. This isn't fuckinly DONE things
that were hilariH
olyH
oly fucking christ. This thread is just patheticH
olyH
oly fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic
ous and just plan
fun? Harmless fun. This is
tly. I can' even tell if all the shit in
Fl if all the shit ien tell if all the shit in
Fl if all the shit iss fun. This is
tly. I can' even te
t they're not proud ofon here. What happened to nan' even tell if all the shit in
Fucell if aell i
>>
Get in here fags
>>
File: 1382054562775.jpg (115KB, 665x598px) Image search: [Google]
1382054562775.jpg
115KB, 665x598px
>>564248213
>>
>>564248213

Ayy lmao
>>
File: 1407416397506.jpg (44KB, 492x341px) Image search: [Google]
1407416397506.jpg
44KB, 492x341px
>>564248213
>>
>>564248213
that thread was some magic
>>
Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This isn't fucking harmless anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful.

Fuck all of you. Honestly. I can't even tell if all the shit in this is bait and I'm just getting railed or if all of you are seriously this fucking pathetic that you can't even come up with anything clever to respond with besides >>564245565
Fuck this man, you guys suck.Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This isn't fucking harmless anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful.

>>
>>564248213
that was legendary
>>
File: super sand.jpg (44KB, 850x470px) Image search: [Google]
super sand.jpg
44KB, 850x470px
>>564248213

shut up fag
>>
>>564248213
archived
>http://4archive.org/b/thread/564228705
>>

Fuck this man, you guys suck.Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This isn't fucking harmless anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful.

>>
ITT forced copypasta
>>
>>564248723
>Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This isn't fucking harmless anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful.
>Fuck all of you. Honestly. I can't even tell if all the shit in this is bait and I'm just getting railed or if all of you are seriously this fucking pathetic that you can't even come up with anything clever to respond with besides >>564245565
>Fuck this man, you guys suck.Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This isn't fucking harmless anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful.
>Fuck all of you. Honestly. I can't even tell if all the shit in this is bait and I'm just getting railed or if all of you are seriously this fucking pathetic that you can't even come up with anything clever to respond with besides >>564245565
>Fuck this man, you guys suck.
>>
GG WP i was there
>>
I totally agree.
I would say that no one would be laughing if someone committed suicide because of this, but knowing how sick many people who visit 4chan are, they probably would laugh.
That's why it's good to take a break from this shithole once in a while.
>>
backstoty?

just woke up
>>
>>564248943
>>
>>564248772
>Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. g a massive boner ofThis
is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /ere hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happen
ed to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. and I'm just getting railed or if all of you are
sm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long en
ough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful. jus
t path just pathath
>Fuck all of you. Honestly. I can't even tell if all the shit in this is bait and I'm
>Fuck all of you. Honestly. I can't even tell if all the shit in this is bait and I'm just getting railed or if all of you are seriously this fucking pathetic tha
t you can't even come up with anything cle
ver spond with besides >>564245565
>Fuck this ing christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This isn't fuc
king harmless anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful.
>Fuck this man, you guys suck>Holy fucking christ. This thread
anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm nto fucking god awful.
>Fuck all of
yucking pathetic tnd with besides >>564245565
>Fuck this man, you guys suck
>>
>>564248213
He's a faggot, you're glad we didn't fucking kill him.
Faggots are so disgusting, he deserved more
>>
>>564248878
You fucking idiot this has happened several times and yes, I've laughed and taken part in a few. I think it's fucking hilarious but this situation is a bit fishy I'm talking to "Thomas" right now.
>>
>>564249031
did you write the script to Dallas Buyers Club?
>>
I totally agree.
I would say that no one would be laughing if someone committed suicide because of this, but knowing how sick many people who visit 4chan are, they probably would laugh.
That's why it's good to take a break from this shithole once in a while.
>>
File: MAHNIGGAZ.gif (2MB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
MAHNIGGAZ.gif
2MB, 158x158px
>>564248982
cheers mate
>>
am i doing it right?
>>
>>564249078
A person who laughs at people committing suicide doesn't get to call me an idiot.
You are a psychopath. Enjoy your non-life you sad waste of oxygen.
>>
>>564249238
Not until you click send
>>
>>564249238
why not send to his parents???
>>
>monitoring
>>
>>564249238
do it pussy
>>
>>564248213

>>
>>564248943
Oh a backstory? Not much happened. Just trolled the fuck out of everyone in the thread. Thats pretty much all that happened anon.
>>
>>564249324
My plan is immortality. I'll enjoy the insanity of seeing everyone around you deteriorate forever <3 If I were psychopathic I'd kill myself now, because I'd never complete my plan if I couldn't think properly. It's all about preference my friend, you lick sucking dick and I like ruining people's lives. Let me be me and you be you, alright?
>>
>>564248820
Do you want a fucking medal? Shut the fuck up
>>
Heiligen Christ condemned. This topic is simply pathetic. They are the spoiled only child, everybody has a great Bonner from the destruction of their lives. This is stupid B / / not shit they boast. It was I broke in the shit that happened the B / that / was actually funny, and just plan fun? A harmless fun. It is not harmless nonsense. Tumblr I am not poor, but but I oldfag not summerfag but / B fucking shit horribleDiosanpassen,

yabylaquí /perehoddliny.K to hell to see you all. Ehrlich. I. If you to all of you who want to blame, I am, or if you really that damn shame it's not possible, that is to respond with something intelligent to one side, I just thought it was crap Lures> > Also,
this fucking guy can not skazat564245565 Or you suck.

What happens when you translate pasta in like 5 different languages then back to English
>>
File: 1366147265462.gif (634KB, 245x163px) Image search: [Google]
1366147265462.gif
634KB, 245x163px
>>564249614
>posts several pictures of a guy sucking dick in a wig
>hahaha just a troll guys!
>>
the troll was epic... but guys that facebook had hundreds of friends, it was active, and his sister and mother is as well.. I thin anon made fake profile for the mom just to get some lulz/4chanfame. look up his facebook "thomas brisby" or "thomas.b237"
>>
>>564249942
he isn't in the closet, it's in his description
>>
>>564249876
>crap Lures
kek
>>
File: finnthefucker.png (12KB, 648x469px) Image search: [Google]
finnthefucker.png
12KB, 648x469px
>>564249614
>>564249942
It wasn't bad but I realized it was bullshit after anon's phone "died". Then I just figured it was bs. Everyone flipped tits when they realized it wasn't real and I was just sitting there like
>>
File: RBB.png (39KB, 288x315px) Image search: [Google]
RBB.png
39KB, 288x315px
Well....here's my message to the chick
>>
>>564250194
why not just send the nigger dick sucking one?
>>
>>564250146
No. This kid is real. His FB is real. His mom is real. When I trolled with his moms account was the only fake part.
>>
>>564249238
Probably another troll but do it anyways im bored
>>
>>564248213
>Holy fucking christ. This thread is just pathetic. This is just some kid who fucked up and everyone is getting a massive boner off ruining his life. This is fucking /b/, everyone does shit that they're not proud of on here. What happened to the /b/ that raided shit and actually DID things that were hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This isn't fucking harmless anymore. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag, but I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to fucking god awful.
>Fuck this man, you guys suck.
>>
>>564250240
Waiting to see if she adds me
If you aren't their "friend" it puts the message in a folder marked "other"
>>
>>564250194
Why the fuck did you send link to 4chan
>>
>>564248213

>>
>>564250530
Bc it's a fucking mirror
>>
>>564248291
LAFFO u dont knwo,how 2 shotpost rite, lrn 4m biff mithofukas

Trend bans Goldberg riff true remIssiOn Sergey hath fifth tour Kickstarter is msg offhand ugh outgrew j ret hotdogs use hamster :(andMe demanded ssn (?) Ikr java Friday's as Judd newegg :) Angelo log leech :) what's (?) Kanye her her he haven't Judd next-gen hdd useful oh ova dad hi

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>564250581
you could of just uploaded the damn pics on imgr
>>
>>564250669
it's an archive of the whole thread
>>
Is anyone else tired of the relentless whining from querulous little faggots about what /b/ is, was, should be, or whatever the fuck?

Every fucking thread devolves into some faggotry that involves people calling each other newfags, summerfags, or cancer.

Seriously, I would rather have to read every single YLYL thread than have to scroll past just one of these whining posts/threads.

/b/ is what it is, either contribute, lurk, or GTFO.
>>
>>564250742
yea which is unnecessary
>>
File: deal with it.gif (127KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.gif
127KB, 300x214px
>>564250782
Forgot pic.
>>
>>564250782
lol newfag gtfo
>>
>>564250782
This.

Even someone who doesn't know about /b/ would give the obvious answer: "If you don't like it, just get out. No one's begging you to stay"
>>
>>564250834
it's just people trying hard

be passive nugga
>>
File: 4889789745.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4889789745.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
his kik is texasSissy
and he is super turned on by this haha
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 594x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 594x581px
>>564248213

Holy fucking christ. This thread is just splendid. This is just some kid who logged on and everyone is getting massive feels off improving his life. This is /b/, everyone does stuff that they're proud of on here. What happens when /b/ giggles and actually DOES things that are hilarious and just plan fun? Harmless fun. This is still harmless. I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I am an oldfag and I've been here long enough to watch /b/ go from shit to just plain marvelous.

Bravo to all of you. Honestly. I can even tell that all the posts in this aren't bait and I'm just getting amazed that all of you are seriously this fucking creative that you even come up with anything clever to respond with.
Fuck this man, you guys rule.
>>
File: newsummerfags.png (4MB, 1190x3282px) Image search: [Google]
newsummerfags.png
4MB, 1190x3282px
>>
>>564250581
just leave.

you are fucking here exactly because everywhere else is shit right now, and is shit because of you, and your similar simian faggots. so why would you come here? could be because these places are shit? because you actually look it up for us?
>>
File: 1408263198476.jpg (70KB, 499x470px) Image search: [Google]
1408263198476.jpg
70KB, 499x470px
You guys are scum.
Im guessing this is the look of the average /b/tard harassing this guy.
>Abandons thread.
>>
File: 1407404229648.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1407404229648.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
OP is getting a little seasoning in him.
>>
>>564248213

>>
>>564251948
>harassing this "guy"
>YOU bunch don't have a look to earn my respect
>harass this guy
>you look like this
>scum
>this guy is not scum
>i'm a coon faggot myself

all the stuff written above, was posted in the comment quoted, try to pick out those that make this person the kind of thing that should be aborted before it took a breath
>>
>>564252161
quit re-posting this everywhere it's getting fucking annoying
>>
File: kek.png (26KB, 292x128px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
26KB, 292x128px
Are you faggots serious?
>>
>>564252473
newfag found
>>
File: 1406631490817.jpg (14KB, 366x440px) Image search: [Google]
1406631490817.jpg
14KB, 366x440px
>>564252638
ya totes
>>
File: IMG_1944.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1944.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
>>
>>564253323
oh my god ruin this kid why has he not been ruined
>>
>>564253639
gave you his kik :P
and his fb

little fag is all turned on
>>
>>564253727
im not turned on im actually straight which seems to be a rare thing on /b/ nowadays i just want him exposed
>>
File: IMG_1868.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1868.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>564254054
was talking about thomas
>>
>>564254205
are u talking to him on kik or something ?
his fb he seems totally straight
its shocking actually u wouldnt think in a million yrs
>>
yo is he sendin out pics?
>>
>>564254717
^ why are their so many queers on /b/ nowadays really ? ew man post dick/trap pics else where fuckin sissy boy
>>

>>
>>564254994
seriously why is everyone re-posting this
>>
>>564255107

Fuck all of you. Honestly. I can't even tell if all the shit in this is bait and I'm just getting railed or if all of you are seriously this fucking pathetic that you can't even come up with anything clever to respond with besides >>564245565 #
>>
>>564255652
i guess i dont get it you know everytime u guys hit ctrl+v u leave all the grammar errors and quoting someone from another thread
>>
File: IMG_2078.jpg (123KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2078.jpg
123KB, 480x640px
>>
>>564255963

>>
>>564248707

Thanks that's some funny shit
>>
moar pics of this bbc lovin cross dressin ninny
>>
File: IMG_1823.png (676KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.png
676KB, 640x480px
>>
>>564251895
why am i supposed to read this from right to left? this isn't some mango
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>564258519
>>564258519
lazy nigger
>>
>>564258619
>>564258519
who is this nignog and why are u posting this
>>
>>564258769
I think thats the nigger who was fuckin the faggot
>>
>>564251895
The mother says it "smells like summer"... either she's a /b/tard too or this is an elaborate ruse...
>>
File: 137015065.jpg (26KB, 418x448px) Image search: [Google]
137015065.jpg
26KB, 418x448px
>>564251895
>Thomas...
>Ed Wood...
>Glen or Glenda...
>>
>>564258853
he probably sells a g of weed thinks he's scarface

what makes you think he's same dude
>>
>>564259137
Why else would they post him on this thread if they didn't think it was him?
>>
>>564259645
where the evidence it is him ?
>>
>>564259779
Anon. I never said it was him i said i thinks it's him. My only assumption that its him is because his FB is being posted on here.
>>
thomas brisbay is now the new queen of /b/
>>
File: 1406965350048.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1406965350048.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>564248213
fix'd your photo
>>
>>564260261
Top kek
>>
>>564260261
laffed out loud when i saw that he's probably lurking this thread
>>
>>564260261
kek's were had
>>
>>564259779
Clearly this is the nigger who fucked Thomas he's been nothing but a defensive bitch the whole thread he wants credit for his work
>>
>>564260613
its not him who is posting moron
>>
File: IMG_1297.png (608KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.png
608KB, 640x480px
>>
>>564261315
why does it have such a puny dick
>>
>>564261450
proabably why he loves the cock
>>
File: getsit.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
getsit.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>564261519
post moar this is hilarious
>>
File: IMG_1300.png (707KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.png
707KB, 480x640px
>>
>>564261737
it looks like it has a vaj in this one
>>
File: IMG_1864.jpg (119KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
119KB, 480x640px
>>564261907
>>
File: newsummerfags.png (4MB, 1131x3118px) Image search: [Google]
newsummerfags.png
4MB, 1131x3118px
>>
>>564261998
does it use veet or something ew
how are u getting these bro ?
>>
File: IMG_1296.png (580KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1296.png
580KB, 640x480px
>>564262152
kik.. told you he was horny haha
>>
>>564260261
hope you're not trying to take credit for making that pic
>>
>>564262271
so your gay too wtf ? why is everyone on here gay
>>
File: IMG_1307.png (695KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1307.png
695KB, 480x640px
>>564262435
nah, just getting more pics for yall
>>
>>564262558
it didnt learn its lesson from sending out pictures like this last time does it know that it's the new queen of /b/?
>>
File: IMG_1301.png (392KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1301.png
392KB, 480x640px
>>564262721
haha sluts never learn.
>>
>>564262905
get it to suck on things that look like a penis so we can shoop the fuck out of it
>>
File: IMG_1921.jpg (131KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
131KB, 480x640px
>>
File: IMG_1854.jpg (109KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
109KB, 480x640px
>>
>>564263189
>>564263297
i dont have photoshop but i know anons will run with those lol

/b/ro does it know ur posting as it sends lol isnt it lurking /b/ since last night when it became famous?
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>564263530
probobaly didnt make him famous enough? or he liked it, who knows
>>
>>564263530
cant get any more pathetic than sucking on a dildo
shooping in a penis would only encourage the person in the photo
>>
>>564264213
thats why we need to expose this little fuckin sissy and make it more famous
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 968x1296px
>>564264325
I agree
>>

>>
>>564250530
Why would you FUCKING DO THAT SHIT??!?!?! NEVER MENTION /b/!!!!!!!! Out of all the rules you could've broken YOU BROKE THAT I FUCKING HATE YOU MICRODICK MOTHERFUCKER. I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE!!!! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I JUST WISH YOU'D JUST FUCKING DIE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>564264493
the only thing is how to get on fb anonymously and send it to his family or post on his page a huge collage of these nasty photos
>>
>>564264603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ZW75rsYNA
moot in 2007 speaks about rules 1 and 2
>>
>>564265027
Why would you send me that video of that faggot WHEN MY COMPUTER DOESN"T HAVE ANY SOUND?!?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU SO GOD DAMN SELFISH YOU GAPING ASSHOLE?!?!?!?!JUST FUCKING DIEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I WANNA FUCK YOUR CORPSE FOR DOING THIS ........ FUCK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>564265459
>>564265027
the point of this thread is too get more pics and expose the queer
>>
>>564265620
BUT THERE ARE RULES THAT SHOULDN'T BE BROKEN AND YOU SHOULD HANG FROM THE HIGHEST MOTHERFUCKING TREE FOR SYMPATHIZING WITH THAT BABBY MURDERING BASTARD. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1390384982258.gif (234KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390384982258.gif
234KB, 500x500px
>>564248213
>I'm not a tumblr fag, I'm not a summerfag, I'm not an oldfag

But you sure are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>564265838
i agree and i dont sympathize but atleast someone is exposing the little queer and quit typing in all caps its annoying and i know by me saying that your just gonna type in more caps and curse more so whatever
>>
>the stories and information here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

He's already out of the closet, you are being rused.
>>
>>564266565
how do you know this?
>>
>>564266565
have you seen the messages he sent?
he's not out of the closet, visit his fb
>>
>>564266156
You might find all caps annoying, but you should try integrating at least some form of grammar into your posts that make you sound like you're out of grade school. Even if it's just the use of commas.
>>
>>564267005
sorry i dont put alot of work into a thread its gonna 404 eventually really not worth my time
>>
File: IMG_1994.png (586KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1994.png
586KB, 640x480px
why arent any of these on his wall :(
>>
I'm gonna send a link to this thread to him.
>>
>>564267539
thats what im sayin man???
>>
File: IMG_2079.jpg (119KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.jpg
119KB, 480x640px
>>
>>564268382
post all ya got bro we need a huge collage to post on his wall and send 2 family
>>
>>564248213

Forbsom Feels
>>
>>564258519
/b/ is all up to destroy faggot...

> gets super quiet when nigger appears

Being nigger < being faggot...
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 640x960px
You guys are so pathetic. I sent him the link to this thread. Also, there's a law against this kind of thing. Have fun in jail losers.
>>
Does this thread give anyone else the weirdest boner?
>>

Fuck all of you. Honestly. I can't even tell if all the shit in this is bait and I'm just getting railed or if all of you are seriously this fucking pathetic that you can't even come up with anything clever to respond with besides >>564269208 (Dead)
>>
Mods should delete this thread.
>>
>>564269208
That kind of thing ain't outlawed where I am

and you have to prove that the parties really agreed/understood that the image is private

how you gonna do that here

gonna be tricky in court

so suck my dick in any case
>>
How old is this kid?
>>
File: IMG_1799.png (627KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1799.png
627KB, 640x480px
>>564270979
he's 23
>>
The perfect end to my night. Cheers anons.

And fuck you white knighting faggots.
>>
>>564271935
Fuck you too. :^)
>>
lets out this faggot, its doing him a favor. think of how many more cocks he can have
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1873.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>
File: 564899813321.jpg (337KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
564899813321.jpg
337KB, 968x1296px
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.