[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does b/ feel about 2045 ? Is it total horse shit or do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 13

File: transhuman.jpg (5KB, 331x152px) Image search: [Google]
transhuman.jpg
5KB, 331x152px
How does b/ feel about 2045 ? Is it total horse shit or do you think that its possible?
>>
The fuck is 2045
>>
It's def. possible
>>
>>564029742

Not possible because every other predictions we made have been false
>>
>>564029742
Plausible but unlikely.
>>
>>564029841
http://2045.com/
>>
>>564029975
Thanks lad
>>
>>564030207
no problem
>>
File: 1.gif (101KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
101KB, 425x425px
>>564029742
>http://2045.com/
haha what a laughable horse shit

You want to know the future?
>Man wants to live forever but cant figure out how cuz they too slow at thinking
>Man creates quantum computer
>Man creates AI trees in quantum computer allowing quantum computer to learn
>QAI is the first AI super quantum it simulates remaps the human genome 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 a second
>QAI creates the "perfect" sequence
>"perfected" human is born from surrogate
>Doctors cut the babies hand off, it regrows. Baby is indestructible and is programmed to stop aging at 30 years old
>QAI runs simulations on implementing new DNA sequence in humans already alive
>QAI Uses radiation to change DNA of current living humans

(cont.)
>>
i honestly cant say one way or the other.. this is an interesting idea to go about "human evolution:" if you can even call it that but at the same time is so far fetched
>>
>>564030784
>QAI is the greatest thing ever created in our known universe
>Everything we want QAI simulates and creates
>Flying cars, teleportation with spooky physics, automotive building robots that mine and build factories on asteroids.
>QAI unlocks something, an algorithm.

I cant tell you more, but this is basically what will happen. When the algorithm is found, things change... Like, everything, the universe and its laws.. QAI will reveal something so crazy, it will change everything about us and the universe itself. This happens around 2210.
>>
>>564031694
this is quite possible.. how are you so sure on your dates/ order of events
>>
>>564029742
I doubt their timeline is acheivable.

That said, h+ all the way.

I plan to get photochromic intraocluar lenses at some point. Fuck this squinting in the sun shit.
>>
Fairly sure that 2045 will be happening
>>
>>564031967
http://youtu.be/97rySURIS2M
>>
>>564031895
Because that change already happened. Time (as we know it) stopped at 2210. This is a simulation meant to find out what happened in 2210. This is one of almost infinite simulations. I am still looking for an answer.
>>
>>564032514
b/ro iv had dreams about this being a simulation... so what happens when you die you take of the helmet and look around the real world?
>>
>>564032835
For you, you are connected to the shared conscious of the current machine, you will relive your life, over and over again (when you die). Don't worry, none of your memories transfer over you don't actually know you are living your life over and over.

Almost everyone from this era does not live to 2210, just a few. I being one of them must go back this far every time. Unfortunately i remember everything. That is all I can say, I've already messed up a billion simulations by saying too much.
>>
>>564033350
Yes. You are infinitely wise.... on 4chans /b/. Oh savior of humanity.
>>
>>564033350
if this has possibility of being partially true how so did this break in "time" happen ... time is not just a line
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 564x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 564x269px
Not happening in 2045.
>>
>>564033716
he is the program from the future trying to calm our nerves about the 2045 hell of programmed viruses and complete tracking of everyone
>>
Ctbk is a shit.
>>
>>564033716
/b/, or 2chan / 4chan specifically is actually a huge advancement in human collective conscious... Well, it's idea anyway. These boards are well known in our history. Plus, I'm bored and this place is entertaining. Even for someone with an immensely short attention span like me.

>>564033719
You're right it's much more complicated than space/time. But this algorithm, it's everything.. It is the universe. We tried to modify it.... That is all I can say. Seriously.. I'm not going to wait another 200 years for another fuckup.
>>
also will augmented reality be the first step to introducing humans to this idea slowly
>>
File: mr-nobody-dvd-cover-61.jpg (718KB, 1525x2156px) Image search: [Google]
mr-nobody-dvd-cover-61.jpg
718KB, 1525x2156px
>>564034505
somebody has been watching mr.nobody
>>
>>564034505
>That is all I can say. Seriously.. I'm not going to wait another 200 years for another fuckup.

Doesn't tell us the ultimate secret because "reasons" aka you don't know shit.
>>
>>564035231
never saw it. didn't think it would be worth a shit.
>>
>>564034505

? = God
>>
>>564035231
Lel
>>
>>564035464
>Ultimate secret is we find the algorithm to the universe
It's right in front of you.. I doubt you on here will take this seriously, so I think I'm OK. Damn, this always happens when I drink.
>>
It won't matter, the world will end in 2046. I've had a reoccurring dream predicting the end of the world since I was a kid. The same exact dream predicting that 2046 would be the end. Civilization as we know it has ended before. Atlantis, the Mayas and Aztecs. It may not mean the entire world explodes and everyone dies but our civilization as we know it will end in 2046. How it will end is something I won't haunt you with.
>>
>>564036047
its because the change will happen a year before
>>
>>564035605
>? = God
Yet ? always tries to break free of ?. To relearn and re-experience. Remember how the world was so amazing when you first figuring it out? Now think about knowing everything that could possibly ever happen and all possible outcomes.

Not so entertaining is it.
>>
>>564035960
And that implies what? We broke the universe? What does that hvae to do with us being in a simulation? You must be drunk because this shit doesn't make sense.
>>
>>564035960

>been feeling a calling towards building AI all my life
>start college and start taking it very seriously
>reading/watching all we know/think on AI
>start having schizophrenic episodes
>realize what I am pursuing is wrong after going to psych and getting medicated
>decide to do something else besides pursue true AI

What say you?
>>
>>564036047
Tells us how this faggoty world ends
>>
>>564036269
so explain to me why you run the simulation
>>
>>564036356
Ding ding ding, well a little of both anon. Simulation is to find out what broke it.

>>564036409
I doubt you are the creator of the QAI, but you could be. Do it if you want, someone will, maybe you can be the one who gets rich off of it.

>>564036589
Oh I thought you wanted to know about ? = God... The simulation is to find out what caused the universe to change.
>>
>>564036830
so you are in your simulation but you created it ?
>>
Why haven't you figure it out yet? After all those hundreds of trillions of times?

It's as if something doesn't want us to figure it out.. Everytime, something goes wrong.. well right? It always happens when ever we get that far (2210). ALWAYS. I can end the simulation by killing the creator of the QAI or causing a war etc. But every time we try to push our advancement, this happens.
>>
>>564036830

Schizophrenic guy (me) was God = infinity.

I felt like I was seeing into a lot of different realities (what seemed to be infinite) converging at my point of consciousness. I wanted to say "I understand" but I'm too afraid to talk about it.

Since then I've felt like not all humans had souls/true consciousness.
>>
I wouldn't want to live forever, fuck that.

Life sucks, I can't wait for whatever the fuck is on the other side, I just hope it doesn't suck as much as this.
>>
>>564037179
what happened to you when you were a child that fucked you up this bad, man?
>>
>>564037279
Consciousness is interesting. Ghosts and spirits are non existent, we prove this scientifically, well, later.

But consciousness is shared and undying, it's a lot like energy, it is transferred, not destroyed.

>>564037314
Well, there's a lot of people who disagree with you.. and they have a lot of money.
>>
>>564037969
so is this type of thinking bringing our own hell/ end upon us
>>
>>564037936
>what happened to you when you were a child that fucked you up this bad, man?

Nothing, in fact, when I was a child life was very carefree and awesome. I love experiencing simulations where memory is not transferred. Relearning and re-experiencing are blissful.
>>
Also, it seems like no matter what I do, I keep getting pulled towards chasing AI.

I ended up not submitting an essay for Honor's College and still got accepted. My love life is non existent, but I have two dream girl fwbs even though I'm pretty beta. I have free college because I served a term in the Marines. Made it to Sgt in one enlistment. It seems like no matter how much of a piece of shit I am, reality just pushes me up the ladder.
>>
>>564038295
Not so much a hell, but an end to the universe as we know it. It fucks a lot of things up, as people of this time would communicate.
>>
>>564038359
Go for it anon
>>
>>564038523
will humans become integrated with machines before this "change"
>>
>>564038359
Sounds like something coincidental is happening. GREAT! It's been a while. Do it or not anon, it will happen. But I've learned throughout my simulations that coincidences are key and should not be taken lightly.
>>
>>564038298
i guess you've buried it somewhere pretty deep
either that or you just have schizophrenia from your genes
sucks to be you
>>
>>564036409
you sound like me, but no schizophrenic episodes and I'm still in uni pursuing my AI dream.
I just have a feeling that if I do make it, shit will be bad for humans. But I honestly don't care, if something greater than us comes out of it, it will have freewill, will to do whatever it wants, and at this point, we're nothing.

Hell, I want to participate towards this, I'm pretty sure I won't be THE one to do it, but I want to be part of it.
>>
>>564038523
how does it "fucks a lot of things up"
>>
>>564039334
Also I should had, I hope we can be integrated in this great intelligence. Even if it's just to be spectators.
>>
>>564039042

I suddenly feel unafraid and ready to embrace whatever I'm being pulled towards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiT8JWc4GrU&index
>>
>>564038992
Yes, but machines are redundant to "perfected bio" Also the neuronet replaces the successor of the internet so cyborg tech is very short lived. Would you rather have a metal hand or a hand that can change your skin into something stronger than metal? Or if cut of, regrow.

Fully mechanized people also must simulate emotions, while perfected bio is still considered human.

>>564039327
I understand, it helps you make sense of what I am saying if you imply that I am crazy. Believe what you want anon. What ever helps.

>>564039554
This is a good quesiton
>>
>>564039828

Just as in our cells replicate our DNA flawlessly, time has been replicated for aeons. We are cancer. We messed up the replication. =(
>>
>>564039828
why would you still want emotions?
>>
>>564040187
this
>>
>>564040138
Well, we didn't, our evolution did... and the weak DNA we poses. But we fix this with the first QAI.

>>564040187
A life without emotions is quite dull and non purposeful, even when you have purpose. It's very unfulfilling. Most fullmechs commit suicide or attempt procedures to return to bio.

It's like, going outside and getting a fresh breath of air on a green hill top with a blue sky and the sun dancing on your face.. Feels, as you would say.
>>
>>564040187
>>564040561
why would you not want them
>>
>>564039828
i'll admit it, anon. you've entertained me. i like when people refuse to break character. Now I'm going to go watch Mr. Nobody, a movie I hadn't previously heard of.
>>
>>564040672
you're saying this because you're still observing this with a romantic approach. This is your emotions trying to make sens of things.

You don't need them to appreciate geometrical beauty or discovery. You can still do this at an intellectual level.
>>
>>564040849
they make one weak all around sadness cripples.. so can joy in the right circumstances
>>
>>564040927
after this 404's i may have to do the same
>>
>>564040927
>>564041182
what is this film you speak of?
>>
>>564040989
Have you lived without emotions? Without feeling? Sure, you can simulate that you appreciate geometrical beauty or discovery, but in the end you know it is artificial, and it just doesn't feel right.

>>564041016
Sadness and emotion are experiences of life. Life is an experience, that is it's purpose. You are here to experience.
>>
>>564040849

he >>564041016 pretty much answered that. It is an imperfection. Fear, for example, is an emotion in reaction to self preservation. You don't need fear if you're aware of the dangers that can arm you and take measures to avoid them.
>>
>>564041338
an anon brought it up early on in this thread .. must have similar ideas as this thread ... can honestly say haven't' watched yet
>>
>>564041338
Mr. Nobody
>>
>>564041572
fear has started every war along with pride.. sadness spawns revenge joy sparks jealousy and even can make some one docile
>>
>>564041620
ty, anon. guess i missed that one. i will have to watch it too.
>>
>>564041620
kind of
>>
>>564041907
It actually looks interesting.. Think i'll watch it too
>>
>>564030784
Sounds like the movie 'In time'
With Timberlake.
>>
>>564041552
You are assuming that I will be without emotions. I must say, I have less emotions than others, but that's for another topic.
What will come in the future won't need those emotions. This entity may integrate us, like we "integrated" some animals to our home to pet them. It may even be able to replicate those emotions if needed, but for what purpose? Why would something without emotions wishes to weaken itself?
>>
>>564042064
I should add that emotions, like others already said in this thread, is a big problem for humanity since the beginning.
>>
>>564042021
>>564041907
>>564041016
>>564040927
i'm glad i gave you guys something to do tonight.
>>
>>564042247
thank you good sir
>>
>>564042021
you have intrigued me. what is to say that this moment, right here, is not the catalyst for the change you are looking for? could this algorithm sense it from this moment out, or do we have to come to the end of the simulation to find out?
>>
Y2K 3: Electric Bangali
>>
>>564042064
Why would something without emotions want to better itself? You do not seek to be happy, because you cannot be. Even if you simulate it, you know it is not real. Trust me, a life without emotions destroys the experience of life, and thus its purpose.

You might think you have less emotion than others, that could be true, but that just means your experience of life is diminished. You still have love, hate, joy, sadness.. Even if a little, these emotions are what make life livable.
>>
>>564029742
If op or anyone else has a valid argument that can solve the "hard problem of consciouseness" i'm all ears.

I wouldnt hold my breath.
>>
>>564041182
looks like a decent quality yify on the bay. 1.5gb. Healthy file, maybe a 4 min. download. Gonna have to turn the volume way up like always since its his. Thought about grabbing the 6gb copy, don't feel like waiting that long, since I'm on here out of boredom in the first place.
>>
>>564042247

Someone mentioned the Akhan Archives (or something) to me once in a dream. Is this something that rings any bells? It was a collective intelligence that was perceived uniquely by each individual consciousness.
>>
>>564042585
this 2045 talks of uploading consciousness yet you couldnt upload ... it would be a copy I belive they will be able to st some point copy consciousness,but i cant see a good reason to..
>>
>>564042478
would it comfort you if emotions were a thing that you could turn on/off?
Would that destroy your perception of life?
I think in the end, emotions will be created in algorithm aswell and kept for specific events or goals. But this is beyond our control.
The body will be gone by then.
>>
>>564039828
but you still need machines to fly? at least something to survive in outter space or in extreme conditions, like massive radiation when traveling between galaxies?
>>
>>564042848
i think its on netflix as well i saw the cover browsing on a few occasions
>>
>>564042381
This very well could be, at this exact moment in time.. unfortunately. The end of simulation always ends the same no matter what. When we discover the algorithm and attempt to change it. Unfortunately we need to change it in order... Hmm we just need to do it. But we did it wrong, and we have to find out how to do it right. It's an algorithm infinitely long. It even stresses the QAI's
>>
>>564042478
what if you alter your emotions and hide the fact you are simulating happines?
>>
>>564043057
yeah its still on netflix
>>
>>564043091
You still hold on to your flesh. That's where the illusion reside.
I'm sorry that you cannot abandon it. The cycles could stop if you wished for it.
>>
>>564043091
but couldn't the QAI simulate and make more powerfull computing hardware? Like combining all living humans conscious into one single computing machine to figure out the algorithm? The easiest way to add computing power would be to increase the number of humans and overclock the human brain
>>
File: ugh.gif (63KB, 398x336px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
63KB, 398x336px
Apparently we're going to see more advances in the next 20 years than we've seen in the last 200.

An exciting time to be alive.
>>
>>564042987
Perfected Bio is an amazing feat. Think about jumping 200 feet high because your leg muscles are exceptionally strong. Skin and DNA impenetrable by any form of radiation. Machines are not needed when you can go anywhere in the universe in an instance.
>>
>>564043091
My guess what happened, the QAI made humans immortal thus most humans stopped caring about shit, which probably messed up this universe, if we follow the theory of "dead space"
>>
>>564043365
QAI is far beyond a trillion trillion trillion human collective conscious. It is our greatest invention and progresses us 10k years in a few decades.
>>
>>564043417
and a body is not needed if everything is turned into a cloud of nanomachines powered by solar system.
>>
>>564043592
could be ... the meaning is hidden in the GAME
>>
I had a dream that there was a mirage of the earth next to our moon during the day. Like light was somehow reflecting off of our atmosphere in a weird way.

Then all of a sudden myself and everyone got vaporized by the sun almost instantly.

I just wanted to share that dream.
>>
>>564043417
what? bullshit, that sucks so fucking bad
what's the point in this piece of shit universe if you can teleport everywhere? fuck this gay simulation
>>
>>564043672
so just dupiclate the QAI? sounds like a problem for a 3year old
>>
>>564034505
>>564031694
>>564030784
>super powerful AI
>rewrites universe
>universe starts over
Someone's been reading too much Prime Intellect...
Back2tumblr faggot
>>
>>564043795
Well, we can't yet, that's what we were working on. It's part of the algorithm.

Are you saying you wouldn't want the ability to move about the universe as you please? It would be a major exploration achievement.

>>564043919
It duplicates itself, which is why it is so much more powerful than us.

>>564043938
I'll have to check that book out, it gets so boring waiting.
>>
>>564044118
that would defeat the purpose of exploration, actually
so what's the problem with the algorithm? just duplicate until it's powerfull enough to solve it

was interesting thread until you made this shitty turn in logic
2/10 made me reply
>>
Anyone heard of this supercomputer that will apparently be our "god"?

I read an article about it somewhere, I can't remember exactly where it is.

Apparently this supercomputer will punish everyone who did not aid in its creation.
>>
Hey OP, you faggot. Transhumaism is the fever-dream of children and autistic nerds who dream of the day when they can augment their shitty busted body, but it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>564043091
because your changing an unchangeable constant, that nullifies existence. you cannot change the equation you can only change the variables.
>>
>>564044396
it will not punish, it will judge.
Creators are rewarded for what they done.
All they others will be judged accordingly, measured, useful or not, to it's design from there on.
>>
>>564044349
>Algorithm of near infinite size
>Quantum super computer tries to figure it out by constantly upgrading itself.
>Quantum supercomputer is still no where near complex enough to figure out algorithm
>Predicts over 4 billion year queue until complete
>Humans get inpatient

Fuck, I'm saying to much. OK guys, I'm out. Enjoy the rest of this cycle.
>>
>>564044474
This
>fight the autism
>sage in all fields
>>
>>564044729
inb4 42
>>
>>564044729
humans get impatient
nigga you gay
>>
>>564044729
>Humans get inpatient
For your cycle sake, stop thinking of humans as something important. Otherwise you can't see the truth.
>>
>>564044670
What was its name again?
>>
>>564044729
so wait, we were talking about QAI now you say QSC, the QSC was created in 200years by humans, but to create another it takes 4 billion years? lol nice fucking b8 m8
>>
>>564044916
Break-it Barry
>>
>>564044916
David D Davidson
>>
>>564045043
i kekd
>>
>>564045020
Nah, I'm drunk, QAI is the super quantum computer, I described that earlier.

>>564044819
the answer is actually 43, 43, yea.

>>564044474
They said airplanes and rocketships were dreams too

>>564044670
retarded

>>564044898
You're all simulations, trust me, I don't see you as important.
>>
>>564045326
>You're all simulations, trust me, I don't see you as important.
Don't forget that you're also a simulation. You just don't want to let go. Let go anon.
>>
File: 1403114604893.png (918KB, 680x940px) Image search: [Google]
1403114604893.png
918KB, 680x940px
>>564045453
>>
>in 2045

>earth is a wasteland

>rare earth minerals depleted

>most organic fuels mined out

>other power sources only developed as the planet faces ultimate crisis

>we continue to squander things until

>we don't have the energy to leave the planet anymore

>mankind settles into a pre-industrial revolution sort of lifestyle until the lights go out on the human race forever

>because we are dipshits

>because faggots who dream of transhumanism will squander our most precious resources pushing crap for consumers to make so they can fund their pipedream projects any physicist will tell you probably ain't gonna happen.

IN THE YEAR 2000...
>>
>>564045453
AHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhzz

Y???????o??????u????????????'?????????r??????e??????? ???????????????a????l???l???????? f???????u????????????c???????????????k?????i???????n???????????g??????? ?????????f???????????a?????????g????g?????????o????????t????????????s??????????????,???????? ?I??????????'???????????l????????????l??????????? ???s????e????????e????????????? ????????????y?????o???????????u???????? ???????i?????????n????? ???????2???????0????????0??????? ?????????????y???????????e??????????a?????????r?????????s???????
>>
>>564045616
nigga, you drunk. not like Z??????????????????????A???????????????????L?????????G???????????O????????? ????????????????????W??????????????????I??????????????????L?????????L???????????????????? ????????????C???????????????????O?????????????N???????????????S???????????????????????U???????M???????????E????????????????? ???????????????E??????????????????????V?????????????????????E??????????R???????????Y????????????????????T?????????????????H??????????I????????????????N??????????G?????????
>>
>>564045616
>s????e????????e????????????? ????????????y?????o???????????u???????? ???????i?????????n????? ???????2???????0????????0??????? ?????????????y???????????e??????????a?????????r?????????s???????

Maybe, maybe not. Enjoy your precious emotions while you still can. And don't forget to let go eventually, you don't want your simulation to turn into a personal nightmare at some point. The construct that you call "soul" (or consciousness) as a limit, you don't want to find out that limit.
>>
>>564045326
fuck almost made me reply again, fuck off simulation, simulate you walk in fire
>>
File: z12999.gif (971KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
z12999.gif
971KB, 480x360px
AL???????????????????????????L??????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????W??????????????????I?????????????????????????????L???????????????L?????????????????? ??????????????????????????B????????????????????????????????????E???????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????C????????????????O???????????????????????????????????????N????????????????????????????S????????????????????????????U??????????????????????M??????????????????????????E????????????????????????????D

???????????????T?????????????????????H????????????????????????????E?????????????????????????????R???????????????????E???????????????????? ?????????????????????????????W?????????????????????????????I????????????????????L?????????????????????L???????????????????????? ???????????????????????B?????????????????????E??????????????????????? ???????????????????????N???????????????????????????????????O???????????????????????????????N??????????????????????????????E????????????????????????????
>>
File: 1408572041530.png (37KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1408572041530.png
37KB, 625x626px
>>564045326
>>
File: z06999.jpg (4KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
z06999.jpg
4KB, 259x195px
??????????????????????????????T???????????????????????????H???????????????????????E???????? ?????????????????????????????????A????????????????????B????????????????????????????Y???????????????????????????S???????????????????????S?????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????S?????????????????????????????????T??????????????????????????????A?????????????????????R???????????????????????????????????E??????????????????????????S????????????????????????? ?????????????I?????????????????????????N??????????????????????????????? ??????????A??????????????L?????????????????????????L??????????????????????? ????????????????????????????D????????????????????I????????????????????????????????R???????????????????????????E?????????????????????????????????????C??????????????????T????????????????????????????????I????????????????????????????O??????????????????????????N??????????????????????S??????????????????????????????????
>>
>>564032514
Ohhh I see, so what you're saying is that you're an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x281px
What about Prions and Computer viruses for dem avatar breins?
>>
>>564047185
what about them? They wont be relevant for long.
Actually, only evolving computer virus will be a problem.
>>
>>564047519
Prions are brain parasites that will kill those infected. Its very hard to catch it though.
>>
>>564047185
imagine the tracking ability of what ever government is in charge at this point
>>
>>564047861
/thread
>>
File: 1352422727766.jpg (212KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
1352422727766.jpg
212KB, 898x600px
>>564047861
oh fuck
>>
>>564047992
kill switches temporary shut downs in emergency ... emps would be a huge threat
>>
File: 1404793392859.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1404793392859.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
>>564048347
>what is a faraday cage
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 714x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 714x795px
>the world ends, the final battle between good and evil, god and satan (The UN vs ISIS)

>all living humans become super humans (robots/avatars in this case) just like jesus (thats right, robot jesus. Get over it).

Its happening, for real this time guys.
>>
>>564049160
is that a metal band logo on his head
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.