[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not one to believe any conspiracy theories, but I couldn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 25

I'm not one to believe any conspiracy theories, but I couldn't help but think this "beheading" video looks sketchy.
1) Usually on the first cut, blood starts pouring and staining the shirt, yet it takes him about 7 cuts before the screen blacks out.
2) lack of "ALLAHU AKBAR" shouts
3) Since when do islamic militants NOT show the entire fucking execution start to finish? They've killed americans on camera before and showed the whole thing, why not this one? ISIS is especially brutal with beheadings, which makes it more weird.
4) Why is James Foley so calm and collected, even with his impending, horrible death?
5) Theatrical effects and editing: since when do islamic militants get so fancy at editing videos?
6) Why is the executioner speaking perfect english with a british accent?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to James or his family, but this shit is very sketchy to say the least, what does /b/ think about this whole thing?
If it is real, then RIP to James Foley.
>>
look at the background

looks like a green screen
>>
>Illuminati 666

All you need to know
>>
File: tuna-raw.jpg (212KB, 1600x1200px)
tuna-raw.jpg
212KB, 1600x1200px
>>563743593
Nice pull...
>>
ilerminaty
>>
Goes black during the beheading. I can't Fap to this.
>>
>>563743593
It's another Jimmy Kimmel skit
>>
>>563744350
>Jimmy Kimmel
Who is that?
>>
>>563744551
Ouch. You sure have hurt a big ego.
>>
>>563744551
you're mum
>>
File: 1408425173654.jpg (147KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
1408425173654.jpg
147KB, 600x852px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1777592109&feature=iv&src_vid=0agBl_7EXKI&v=e2VOFPMBDcI

Our president is upset, so upset in fact he can't use the mans name.
>>
>>563743593
Yeah I see what you mean. To be honest, I thought the same thing. The edititing was a bit too good and English accent really threw me off. I was a bit disappointed that the whole beheading wasn't shown. I think there is some truth to this. Maybe it was some sandnigger sympathizers who made the video and James was in on it. It doesn't seem too difficult to pull off.
>>
>>563743593
need more info - url to the video would help
>>
>>563745445
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278
>>
Really doesn't make sense why the whole execution wasn't shown
>>
Sorry guys, here's the link. http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/islamic-state-executes-journalist-james-foley/
>>
>>563743593
Why does the background look like it was painted on to cardboard? (It's a green screen)
>>
>>563745938
I wouldn't go that far to say it's a green screen, the video on the site is shitty quality
>>
He is not "calm and collected" at all, he is trying very hard not to freak out. You can tell by his shaky voice and the abrupt stops/facial expressions he's making between sentences.

It was edited for Western media consumption, which is why it seems so "professional".
>>
File: 1371853026239.png (5KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1371853026239.png
5KB, 601x695px
well the english accent is easily explainable.

even your bad niggers aren't as bad as our bad mudslimes in england.
I think even the crips would say sawing a mans head off is a touch extreme when you coulda just shot the guy in the face .

But you have to get used to working around the british gun ban to kill the kaffir fuckers so....'up close and personal' it is

if it were still the industrial revolution in my fair country, your man would probably have had his head shoved into a spinning jenny.
Just saying
>>
>>563743593
OP
They take him out many times and force him to comply and speak what they want him to say...they do this so many times he just does it live until they actually do it
>>
>2014
>not realizing this video is fake as shit
>>
>>563743593

I have to say, it actually looks fake to me.
>>
File: beheading.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
beheading.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>563743593

great to see this thread very 15 minutes or so.

at least that vid isn't fake like this one.
>>
There's simply no blood coming out of the guys throat

>http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/brutal-decapitation-iraq-closeup-view-video/
>>
There are webms of these guys blowing off dudes in the back of the head over and over with blood splattering everywhere, why would they fade to black before even one drop spills?

Why do they even bother speaking english at all, every other video is in halal

why does the whole thing have the shitty static effect like anon puts on all his shitty vids?
>>
>>563743593
As for perfect english with british accent - britbongs are harboring, nursing and rasing many sandniggers. Some sandniggers even beheaded people in uk. And those sandniggers apparently went to support ISIS. It may also explain lack of allah akbar shouts - they might be acting less like apes.
>>
>>563746123

Where is the original video / highest quality before even bestgore transcoded it?
>>
>>563743593
ISIS releases detailed annual reports. It has infographics. They use editing. They're essentially a 21st century sell-your-soul media corporation in terrorist form. They're attracting donors and supporters by making their output 'tasteful'. This isn't a beheading for their supporters (as most other camera phone beheadings are) or even just as a message to governments. It's a beheading for the people world, potential supporters and opponents. It's the most viewable beheading video ever made. It's in good English. It's given by a Brit. It uses archive footage for fuck's sake. ISIS is saying it isn't a tiny, crazy sand-nigger terrorist cell; it's a state run by English speakers who have Sony Vegas and Publisher. Hence the lack of crazy Allah Akbars, the lack of gore, the lack obvious rehearsal. It's a propaganda message.

A fake false flag video would include all the obvious things. If the government wanted to fake such a video, they wouldn't change the feel from any other terrorist message (unless this is a double bluff).
>>
>>563743593
>>563747384
also this dude was with sandniggers for like 2 years. it doesnt take a genius to figure out he would die sooner or later and sandniggers love to behead people, so he most likely got ready for it mentally
>>
>>563747773
the obvious rehearsal*
>>
>>563747738
It was on LiveLeak but the video was either deleted or it just doesn't work.
>>
>>563747324
I agree. Why don't they speak their own language? And there is not enough Allah Akbar for this to be legit. Everything just seems fake.
>>
>>563747773
this
>>
>>563748120

No one captured it for a torrent?

This is all highly suspicious.

I'll try to find it.
>>
>>563747324
It's fake.
>>
>>563748216

it's a message designed for the west (that is "we", us").

they're killing the guy for a reason; it's part of their marketing/propaganda tactics
>>
>>563747738

>>563745582
>>
>>563748408
>Wanting behading vid on their hdd
lol so edgy.
You dont see any blood splatting, only a still picture with the head reasting on the corps.
The guy with the knife starts cutting with a shitty knife that doesnt draw blood in the duration of the VIDEO displayed, however the air sqeesh the man made when it happend(just like the russian soldiers beheading) accurs.
Making the vid (even with no visable blood pouring) real.
>>
>>563748671
I also feel like if it isn't fake, then they designed it solely to be shown on western media outlets
>>
File: 1408120329551s.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1408120329551s.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
>>563743593
>>
>>563743593
it doesn't even look like the background is real... total crap job on their part
>>
Well now SAS is gathering a task force with the mission to hunt and kill English sent terrorist that partake in War
>>
>>563748671
>it's a message designed for the west
So is every other video where insurgents are beheading Americans, and all of the other ones out there are in Arabic
>>
Saw the vid in hd. It°s legit. Reporter confirmed to be killed by beheading
>>
>>563748408

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278
Here it is
>>
>>563749127
This

Also they are all done with home camcorder equipment, held by hand

This video is using a multi-camera setup with tripods
>>
>>563748828

Its not about being edgy, it's about getting a good quality copy of the video for my own analysis. Not a copy that was put on youtube, then transcoded again for liveleak, then transcoded again for youtube, then transcoded again for bestgore.

You understand? A non lossy copy.
>>
the lack of allah ackbar was very strange, i agree
>>
>>563745076
*Your
>>
Muslims are just fucking evil backwards weirdos
They all need to be shot
>>
>>563748216

psychfag checking in
>the english accent is poignant in the current eropean climate as liberalsim has taken its toll. Far right groups are being voted in anf the powers that be are happy to allow this so long as it takes away from their stealing (those rascals)
the american reprter angle is perfectly set to strenghten US/UK relations for the inevitable whatever they decide to happen needs this

basically
>make them care
>humans are scary dumb and efficiant
>plausible is better than thinking too hard
>I'll possibly give up some security if this benefits me

rich guys who know these rules get rich, psychfags who sold out tell them, and it works

every time, because it's harder to condider you're being lied to than it is to think "it probably wont affect me"

fix your own spelling mistakes if you will, as I said to the last Phdick whos asked me to spellcheck... Idgaf you fo it
>>
>>563749182

Can someone rip the file?
>>
>>563749127
Then it's a 21st century video for the civilian population of the west made by people from the west.
>>
Maybe they had a hard time cutting his head off and didn't want to release the embarrassing footage. Maybe they wanted to put out an image of stone cold killers who learned how to edit videos on windows movie maker
>>
>1) Usually on the first cut, blood starts pouring and staining the shirt, yet it takes him about 7 cuts before the screen blacks out.
Maybe he didn't initially cut an internal artery where blood would spurt out from the initial incision.
>2) lack of "ALLAHU AKBAR" shouts
They never really shout them during beheading, at least not on a small scale from my experience. They tend only shout that shit after a suicide bomber. And maybe for one they acknowledged that that shit is annoying as fuck so they held back for once.
>3) Since when do islamic militants NOT show the entire fucking execution start to finish? They've killed americans on camera before and showed the whole thing, why not this one? ISIS is especially brutal with beheadings, which makes it more weird.
See 5
>4) Why is James Foley so calm and collected, even with his impending, horrible death?
Perhaps he's numbed after years of being tortured and imprisoned. Accepting his fate?
>5) Theatrical effects and editing: since when do islamic militants get so fancy at editing videos?
Perhaps they knew that the video would be viewed by and large by the public. Why not spend some extra effort to spruce the video up with some production quality.
>6) Why is the executioner speaking perfect english with a british accent?
Perhaps because they wanted to get their message across. They sought out the skills of one of their members who did happen to speak English so that they could more easily convey their message to the world.
ISIS puts out high quality propaganda videos all the time. People act so surprised that there was a sprinkling of production quality on this particular video. ISIS is bigger and more well funded than your typical terrorist organization, so it's not without question that they are able to put out high quality videos with nice editing.
>>
File: 1403798320129.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1403798320129.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>563749927
I have a high quality video downloaded
Got it from some random link yesterday
I guess I can uploadit
Just tell me where
>>
>>563750524
>maybe it's anjem chowder and his favourite "WHITE CONVERT" routine all over again.

you know how when america wants to deny racism to the black race by choosing the one very successful nigger as an example?
>>
>>563749006
Fucking great
>>
>>563743593
you only think "ALLAHU AKBAK" needs to be spoken for it to be real is because you spend too much time on b. that is like the 2nd most used phrase after "op is a faggot"
>>
>>563749926
What the fuck are you even trying to type here?
>>
>>563751112
> They tend only shout that shit after a suicide bomber
Have you not seen combat footage taken by Muslim insurgents?
Literally the only thing you hear the entire video is ALLAHU ACKBAR and maybe a gunshot every now and then
>>
>>563751913
Yeah, that's combat footage. I think that "ALLUH ACKBAR" shit is just a knee jerk reaction to seeing crazy, unexpected shit. It''s like the equivalent of saying "holy fuck" when you see a car accident here.

Tell me, if you have some (somewhat) formal execution like beheading that you're going to film and then send off to a nation to intimidate them, would be screaming "HOLY FUCK" "OH SHIT" the whole time?
>>
>>563751112
I read somewhere that the mexican cartels shoot their prisoners up with drugs like heroine before taking them out to execute them in front of people. It makes them complacent and keeps them from struggling.

Maybe this guy was drugged out of his mind? Might be hard to read the cards they have him though.
>>
File: Picture.jpg (738KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Picture.jpg
738KB, 2016x1512px
>>563751850
I don't touch type, I just finished a joint and some shots, and my keyboard is so old it has no letters on it

I was being as efficient as possible in a hurry
>>
>>563751142

Anywhere you want, mega, dropbox, etc?
>>
>>563745119
"Okay, yeah fuck, we created ISIS by creating a power vacuum and destabilizing two countries. And alright, we fucking gave them weapons and arms. But look, there's a lot of oil and stuff in Northern Iraq, and we think they might just be trying to get that oil. Now hear me out: they killed this guy that's American, "Jim" or "James" or "Jeffery" or something, the names not important; but I think, what you'll agree on now is, we've got to secure that oil.

Mumbling from the Crowd

"Hey, fuck you buddy. I know what you're saying, that this looks a lot like Cambodia, or Vietnam, but fuck you. This is Iraq. My aid showed me a map today, and he relieved any fears I had myself, by showing me that these are two separate countries."
>>
>>563752404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC87CxetNAI
>>
>>563752404
>allahu ackbar
>god is the greatest

When you see something spooky do you yell GOD IS GOOD? No, you say HOLY FUCK.
>>
These sandniggers literally love their sandjesus so much that they are willing to blow themselves up. They murder their own kinds just to put sandjesus into power. Why would they not praise him at least once, or declare sandjesus as the one true pretendskyman? IN THE WHOLE VIDEO

christians do that shit all the fucking time, like at the end of emails, and they are marginally more sane

GOD BLESS :D:D:D:D:D
>>
File: le.png (146KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
le.png
146KB, 500x282px
>>563752404
>It''s like the equivalent of saying "holy fuck"
It's not.

source: sandnigger here
>>
>>563752404
Actually the dumb fucks tell that during shit because they think it'll help them. Like god will make them victorious. There were "ambushes" in Iraq and afghan that didn't really work out because the filthy fucks scream "Allah snackbar!" Before attacking, or someone fires off a round too early, essentially tipping us off and causing them to get their shit blown up.
>>
File: cthulhusweat.png (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhusweat.png
71KB, 250x250px
>>563750209
Wat
>>
FAKE AND GAY. here are some common arguments as to why its not fake

>they didnt show the beheading because it was sloppy/embarrassing/etc
you think they would show SOMETHING to show that his head is being cut off. a little blood, the skin moving, ANYTHING
>they edited it out so that it would be on social media/viral/etc
yeah so let me just put a gruesome pic of a decapitated body on the video because no one is offended by that and they'll just share it on facebook. it makes no sense
>why would ISIS fake a beheading when they do it all the time
well if its faked it just wasnt ISIS, prolly just 3-4 edgy guys who wanted to start shit in america and make a video. this is /b/, you should understand that

this is so fake. they do not show that he is exectuted AT ALL. just a guy moving a knife in front of a guys throat then a cut to an easily photoshopped pic of a decapitated body.

come on guys, this is so fake
>>
ISIS are a joke - If anything, America will just bomb them more as revenge. I say, go for it - a good extremist is a dead extremist.
>>
You people clearly don't know shit about this
The video you saw without the beheading is a censored version probably found reuploaded in Youtube and Liveleak. The original with the beheading and all was uploaded by the ISIS fagets to Youtube but understandably was taken down.
And the british accent because muslims from all around the world go to Iraq to fight with ISIS.
>>
>>563753515
>The original with the beheading and all was uploaded by the ISIS fagets to Youtube but understandably was taken down
Prove it or fuck off
>And the british accent because muslims from all around the world go to Iraq to fight with ISIS
Prove it of fuck off
>>
>>563752869
no you goddamned retarded fuck. "Holy fuck you're retarded" or "Holy fuck! did you just read this retarded shit?" or "I don't give a holy fuck about this retarded shit heads comments"
>>
>>563753226

This.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was done by westerners looking to stir the pot. As westerners we don't give a shit about ISIS decapping other mudslims, but an american will get media attention and support in the west. Unless the body is returned to the family or the family publicly verifies its him, I will caution on the side of skepticism.
>>
>>563753383
Alqaeda looks like a kindergarden field trip compared to IS.
And look how well they have been "defeated" after 10+ years of besieging their home country.
>>
>>563753515

Prove there is an unedited video or fuck off..
>>
>>563743593

UK vs Amerilard!

Which one is the greater country?
>>
>>563752869
british sandnigger?
>>
>>563751142
here dumb shit
>>
>>563753814
It's nothing like "holy fuck" in any way.
seriously.

>>563754168
no
>>
>>563743593
i was under the impression they made the journalist read their script for them
>>
>>563749926

put down the meth and step away from the computer
>>
maybe the producers of this video are of western extraction as evidenced by the britfag accent & the overall level of professionalism apparent in the clip... this western influence would explain the the lack of "allah-hu-akbar" vocals so ingrained in sandnigger speech... also the sight of the actual throat slitting was too much for the ingrained western sensibilities of the foreign jihadiis...
>>
>>563743593

is actually Ali G, this is marketing for his new movie
>>
File: Hh.jpg (12KB, 266x331px) Image search: [Google]
Hh.jpg
12KB, 266x331px
>>563754130
>well I really don't know?
>I mean I LIKE america
>but I also like england?
>If only there was some way to discover this
>>
>4) Why is James Foley so calm and collected, even with his impending, horrible death?

That one's easy to explain. He was probably put through a half dozen mock executions beforehand. It's a common tactic for breaking a hostage's will.
>>
File: =D.png (812KB, 803x608px) Image search: [Google]
=D.png
812KB, 803x608px
>>563743593
I wish you Amerifats would stay out of other peoples politics and countries. >.>

This guy got what he deserved.
>>
File: Matthew-Rosenberg-Afghanistan.jpg (49KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
Matthew-Rosenberg-Afghanistan.jpg
49KB, 876x493px
Doesn't the reporter that's getting kicked out of Afghanistan look just like James Foley or am I crazy?
>>
>>563754380

I don't think it's funny. I know SBC goes for the edgy stuff, but this could really have happened. He fooled alot of people into thinking something really awful happened that's not funny.
>>
>>563743714
>Ok, guys! I know we are in the desert and all, but why go outside and film in a real one when we can just green screen it?

>Hey guys, I know there are a ton of videos showing us, IS, killing people. But lets just fake this one.

Stop being a conspiracy fag.
Just think about James Foley. He have been held captive for more than a year. Poor fucking guy. Thats possibly the reason for the stone cold face.
>>
>>563754706
you are crazy
>>
>>563754702

weak b8,

1/10 making me respond
>>
>>563754301
>no

lol shoulda said yes...now you're just scum without anybody I might like from my country.

There's a war coming for you boy. Your 'race' has finally pissed off every liberal person in europe..no hate, just truth.

It's time to pick your side
>>
>>563753814
holy fuck you really are retarded.
>>
>>563743593
Going to agree with OP on most things here. This just seems like a set up.

We could be hearing an interpreter speak. Also, there are some British Islamists who joined the savage ISIS revolution (for whatever reason)

>5) Theatrical effects and editing: since when do islamic militants get so fancy at editing videos?
This isn't really impossible. They somehow have fucking website hosting, Twitter accounts and get around social media. Who the fuck they're hosting with is beyond me.

His whole acting seems a bit staged but it might not be. Maybe he wanted to go out with some dignity or he just didn't know what else to do. Not everyone can be a video game Rambo in the moment.

>3) Since when do islamic militants NOT show the entire fucking execution start to finish?
THIS is especially suspicious. Extremists never cut the video short during beheadings. Especially a group like ISIS that has mounted the heads of opposing religious members on pikes.

>2) lack of "ALLAHU AKBAR" shouts
Sand niggers can't help it. It's like when Niggers shout in movie theatres. Mudslimes have to shout ALLAH AKBAR during everything they do, even while pooping violently.

>1) Usually on the first cut, blood starts pouring and staining the shirt
Eh, this doesn't mean anything. It depends on where they cut, how deep they cut and what they're cutting with. Blood could be slow to come out or quickly. The cutting doesn't exactly look real though.

I'm calling it.. this video is a fake.
>>
>>563754962
>>
File: pi.jpg (18KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
pi.jpg
18KB, 694x530px
>>563755032
What m8?
>>
>>563747773
Just read this.
Thread over. Video is real.
Stop being dumb.
>>
>>563743593

UK fags are such beheaders tho
>>
File: USA lapdog.jpg (55KB, 512x378px) Image search: [Google]
USA lapdog.jpg
55KB, 512x378px
>>563755969
lapdogs*
>>
>>563753723
idiot, go educate yourself.
>>
>>563756231
Where's the proof faggot?
>>
>>563749926
you started out so well.
>>
>>563751112
if he had accepted his fate why didnt troll them by saying "God blesses obama and fucks muhammed"?
>>
>>563747773
Shill detected
>>
>>563754930
>Just think about James Foley. He have been held captive for more than a year.

you know you make an excellent point

the guy is looking and sounding GREAT for someone who has been in captivity for a year, clean shaven and everything, doesn't sharia law forbid razors?

or is this more "cleaning up for westerners?"
>>
>>563755186
>We could be hearing an interpreter speak.
the guy is mic'd. you can see it
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/james-foley-video-authentic_n_5694583.html

Here you go faggots. Fbi says it's real. So either start up a higher wattage CT or admit it's real
>>
>>563755186
>>563743593
>inb4 the goverment did it
U.S. National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden implicitly confirmed the video to be authentic
also
The killing has been condemned internationally, with France branding it a "cowardly assassination" and White House officials saying the US is "appalled".
>>
>>563754251
>upload the video here, on 4chan
you are a dumbass
>>
>>563745076
you have shit grammar
stop watching shit show
>>
>>563755261
obviously.
I did make the comment about muslims putting their white pride before anybody else
(like all white guys want credit for the few happy negros because it favours themselves on politics)

>>563755543
silly niggers don't fuck with white people. A raised and protected muslim attacked his own country yesterday.
Seriously man, this wont end well if you're sitting on the sidelines
>>
>>563757623
Nah, the SJWs and /pol/ agree on two things: the US government always lies and if it's an unsubstantiated rumor only believe it if it's about Jews.

They wont admit that their basement dwelling CSI skills are bullshit, ever.
>>
>>563757260
He wasnt in captivity to be punished for a crime, he was in captivity to be used as a propaganda tool, a bargaining chip, or whatever.
>>
>>563757260
This mother fucker was captured once before. Then sticks around to be captured again. Fuck that shit. Captured once, ok fine shitty situation. After that I'm packing my bags and going back home
>>
>>563758327
Im glad you arent a marine. Never leave a man behind.
>>
>>563743593
Does anyone have the vid of the actual beheading? I can't find any where he's actually decapitated.
>>
>>563743593
4) from what I've heard, they do multiple mock beheadings first, james probably thought it was another one of those
5) islamic militants can have a bit of fun on final cut if they want. I remember reading that they're quite proficient at adobe and social media so it doesn't surprise me too much
6) unfortunately, a lot of islamic militants were raised in the UK.

Other than that, I agree it seems sketchy. I think it was probably real militants, but they possibly used their computer skills to fake it.
>>
>>563757572
FBI NEVER LIES LOL MUUURRRICAAA! fucking retards
>>
>>563756135
I'll put any englishman against any american one on one anon

just try it, my fellow british fags here will let you know just how tiny your circumcised dick is before you even get to go running for your gun.

Play nice kay?
>>
>>563757961
>silly niggers don't fuck with white people.
sounds like you're actually a nigger
>>
i hope the SAS fuck him up, they are the worlds best afterall
>>
File: 1408283797214.jpg (73KB, 528x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408283797214.jpg
73KB, 528x720px
>>563758647
I WANT TO RAPE THESE GIRLS
>>
File: good, good.gif (37KB, 210x209px) Image search: [Google]
good, good.gif
37KB, 210x209px
>>563745751
>>
>>563758550
Occasions where i dont believe the government are numerous, but they arent prompted by the uneducated psychotic ramblings of /b/
>>
>>563749182
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278
THERE IS not NEARLY enough blood... especially in that position, his severed neck would be leaking like no tomorrow, unless they hung him to dry somewhere before positioning it. and again, WTF fade to black? If you wanted to prove a point you wouldn't have edited it out. What did they think they were gonna offend us by showing us gore? Isn't that what they are trying to do anyways, Offend us... wtf this is truely fishy indeed.
>>
>>563758472
He wasn't in the military faggot. He was a FREELANCE photojournalist. Meaning his office didn't even force him there. He went back after being captured before of his own free will.
>>
Maybe ISIS knows how to perfectly manipulate the west? Maybe they released the video this way so either people believe it and listen to what they were saying...or call it a fake and get mad at the U.S. government for faking it.

Honestly, the weird effects and editing seems on-par with middle-eastern terrorist organizations. I'm guessing they cut right before they beheaded him to get people who don't like gore to watch the video and hear their message...or because he struggled and said some things they didn't want heard.
>>
>>563745119
Why the fuck does Obama always call them ISIL?
>>
>>563758327
capture me once, shame on you. capture me twice, shame on me

>>563758472
that's irrelevant. he wasn't waiting for anyone or saving anyone.
>>
>>563758882
I don't care
>>
>>563758941
Its a mentality, doesnt matter if he is in the military. Your mentality is fuck him.
>>
>>563758610
No britfag is a ufc champion.
they get asskicked every time you filthy tea fucker.
>>
just make that fucking webm, allah dammit
>>
>>563758935
Hurr durr it doesnt look like all the fake beheadings ive seen
>>
>>563759229
Muricunts are 2fat2fight
>>
File: weird dreams.jpg (69KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
weird dreams.jpg
69KB, 500x444px
>>563759126
>>
>>563759134
Your mentality is "sacrifice more individuals to rescue a person that knowingly put himself back in danger".

You're mentality is fucked. The "no man left behind" in the military is not fucked up because you're thrusted into a situation with fellow soldiers, you don't have a choice.
>>
>>563745076
is >>563744551
your mom?

>wait wwwwhhaaat?

captcha: what sinestru
>>
SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER
>>
>>563759094
ISIS formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
>>
>>563743593

The answer to this is that the ''beheader'' is a Muslim British national but the other points are valid...
>>
>>563759652
WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH
>>
>>563759556
Your parents ?
>>
File: 1390729594085.jpg (49KB, 585x565px) Image search: [Google]
1390729594085.jpg
49KB, 585x565px
this is great
>>
>>563759229
saging is not the way to win this argument anon.

We're still on your side. I was merely suggesting that the reason why america comes running to the British every time they want to 'win' a war...it's because you know man for man we take no shit

if you don't want us in europe you could always run to the french again?
>>
File: 1404339305703.jpg (637KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1404339305703.jpg
637KB, 1280x1920px
>>563760090
>>563760000
>>
he cuts off a dudes head, yet in the next scene where he says this guys fate is on you obama, his hands are totally clean. Seeing all the blood from the panoramic shot of his beheaded body, you think the executioner would have some bloody hands. what did he do? wash them in a sink in the middle of the desert?
>>
File: 1407917108446.jpg (33KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
1407917108446.jpg
33KB, 470x336px
>>563758472
But Marines do leave men behind if it means they aren't going to get shot in the fucking dome
>>
>>563760562
The ISIS are very heigenic maybe.

Still though, the fact they didn't show the whole execution is enough to call this a fake.

The american general public are idiots though, so they'll start screaming "WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ISIS"

War imminent
>>
Well either the beheading went wrong cause that's a british muslim with no experience in it, or he wasn't even the one who did execute Foley.

The british was just a part of the propaganda, cause he joind IS even though he's british. But he couldn't perform an acceptable beheading, so the video has been edited.
>>
Oh what a shocker, all these congressman and high public officials are now calling for the destruction of ISIS and saying Military Action is necessary.

I think most of us saw this coming.
>>
>>563760562
>2014
>not knowing about desert sinks

arabianunrinals.com/shop
>>
File: Krieger654.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Krieger654.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
>tfw you attach the wrong video to your company slideshow
>>
>>563761683
british engineering lately

we invented heads on spikes and now we can't even do that right :/
>>
>>563752609
you know, i was thinking about this whole "we did this to ourselves" frame of mind, but then i realized that it could have happened either way. we didn't really cause a lot of the upheaval in the middle east over the last few years, but it still happened. we didn't oust an egyptian, but the muslim brotherhood still exists, etc. that whole part of the world is seriously screwed up.

>>563759494
womp to the womp.
>>
>>563743593
Yeah OP I also think this video is sketchy. My dick is usually right. There's something wrong.
>>
>>563747773
CIA pls go
>>
File: 1394351817487.gif (2MB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
1394351817487.gif
2MB, 240x155px
>>563762936
>>563762936
>we didn't really cause a lot of the upheaval in the middle east over the last few years
>>
>>563743593
>>563743593
About 5 - have you seen the other ISIS videos? Theyre crazy well edited. That one going around with the drive-by shootings would be super hard to fake, not worth it. I genuinely believe they have proper editing skills and tools. After all, many of these people arent normal sandniggers but sandniggers raised and educated in the west

tldr; THEYRE EVOLVING
>>
>>563758882
I would rape the one on the left. The right, meh... Maybe if the one on the left tried to talk or some shit as my dick slid in her pussy, or I was so high on adrenaline from dominating her. Either way, not by my own desire.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
Hmm very sketchy indeed

Shaken
>>
>>563760562
Why do you think that water only comes from sinks?
>>
>>563747773
holy shit this guys got it
>>
Why wouldn't they scream 'GOD IS GUD'. Thats like their fucking catchphrase
>>
>>563766850
they're atheist muslims
>>
>>563747175

Fuck man, that shit is brutal.
>>
>>563748573

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/james-foley-fbi-says-no-reason-believe-beheading-video-fake-1461962
>>
>>563743593

Because if he wasn't, he'd likely receive a slow, torturous death. A least a beheading is relatively quick.
>>
How can people say its fake when he has a family and friends/colleagues etc... Not everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>563757090
>>563757090
dude torture is way worse than a quick beheading, he probably tried before
>>
>>563747773
agreed
>>
File: fake_1395695406093.png (33KB, 758x612px) Image search: [Google]
fake_1395695406093.png
33KB, 758x612px
>>563747146
>>
anyone check for hidden messages? maybe he is saying something with his blinking in morse code like that prisoner from vietnam or w/e
>>
fucking ninjas they are insane
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.