[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Any news?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: z84loN3.jpg (188 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z84loN3.jpg
188 KB, 1080x720
Any news?
>>
>>563489910
it's 19 august...
>>
>>563490017
no shit, cause this isn't her actually posting.
>>
>>563489910
maybe not post that stuff if you want the thread to live enough to get an update.
>>
>>563489361
>Her mother read the messages
>She drank gasoline and is now DEAD
hahahahah AWESOME TROLE U GUYZ. FOR TEH LULZ HAHAHA LE EPIC RAID OLD /B/ IS BACK hahahahahahaHAHAhahaha

EPIK OP!!!!!!!

ps: you posted CP right here >>563489910
, enjoy your v&
>>
>>563489910

wat was this, repost pls
>>
>>563490912
Yep, not fast enough too
>>
>>563491057
Not fast enough "either"
>>
>>563491545
Sorry English is not my native laguage, I'm not complitely fluent, thanks 4 the advice!
>>
I've been on vacation
what is the big deal about her? what did I miss?
is this something like Marky again?
>>
>>563492428
>camwhore posts nudes
>doesnt get enough attention so she posts all her info
>/b/ finds out she is 14
>sends pics to mother
>>
>>563492532
Why have I have not seen these nudes? dafuq

>when did this happen
>>
>>563492723
>when did this happen
>>563490017
>>
>>563492532

And now?
>>
File: All Hail.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
All Hail.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
all hail the new queen
>>
what was >>563489910

volafile?
>>
>>563492532
somebody post the pics and info?
>>
>>563493193
Bump
>>
>>563493193
Bump
>>
>>563489361
Ava, i remember her, she posted her snappy and skypy
>>
>>563492934
Oh my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncrasy of your body and your sweet skin... Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful look of your skin and how it lend to the vision of you represented in his picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of grays, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded... etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too... creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as this. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through /b/. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on another date with you sometime soon!

Write me whenever you feel it to (naruto.smith at gmail dot com) i will be waiting for you no matter how long it takes
>>
>>563494304
>>563494040
it's not happening /b/ros, time to admit defeat.
>>
So i was fapping to cp that whole time?
>>
>>563495046
Apparently so.
>>
>>563495046
Pedo now.. Sorry bro.. That's how they get you
>>
>>563494928
she herself, posted this:
>facebook com/avaj2000
MY KIK IS
_heavybreathing_
MY SKYPE IS
ughewww
MY SNAPCHAT IS
hhmphh

then this was found:
facebook com/ava.angeline
facebook com/tess.wallace.58
HER MOTHER

I'm guessing most of that is gone now.
And I'm guessing nothing else came out of it... Other than pasta.
>>
>>563495046
party van is commin
>>
Wtf is this, Rabbit chan 2?
>>
What did I miss?
>>
any CENSORED pic to know what she exactly posted?
>>
>>563494653
Oh my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncrasy of your body and your sweet skin... Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful look of your skin and how it lend to the vision of you represented in his picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of grays, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded... etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too... creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as this. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through /b/. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on another date with you sometime soon!
>
>Write me whenever you feel it to (naruto.smith at gmail dot com) i will be waiting for you no matter how long it takes
>>
>>563493193
Here u go bro
Epic win
Sendspace.com/file/5unsdy
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 10479

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.