[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So over the last few days you guys have really been ugly about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 29

File: mike-brown-ferguson-485x647.jpg (64KB, 485x647px) Image search: [Google]
mike-brown-ferguson-485x647.jpg
64KB, 485x647px
So over the last few days you guys have really been ugly about this whole situation. Nothing but hatred and spite and malice. I understand its /b/ but isn't there a single shred of decency or compassion in any of you? What about his friends or parents? What if he was your friend or relative? Here's just some of the shit I've seen...

>Its ok for cops to shoot to kill

>He was just an animal because of color

>All blacks are like that

>This isn't a tragic event

>Even petty theft warrents murder

>Nobody cares if police murder people

>If cops kill its ok

>Got what he deserved

>Giving in to force is the way out

>Every cop is always justified

>Reporters should be silenced

>Six shots isn't overkill

Now i do understand that most of you are rascist but come on do you guys really believe this shit? Its people like this that keep our society fucked up. I swear sometimes I hate this racist country.

Tldr; you guys are some racist fucks.
>>
>>563090072
Nope. I hate the cops (not a murderous hate but a "I want to watch every fucking thing you do" hate) and even if they're acquitted in this case, I'd still want reforms.
>>
>>563090443
Finally somebody that makes sense
>>
Oh I see...I didn't say nigger nigger nigger nigger jiggaboo porchmonkey nigger so now nobody comes in
>>
>>563090072
newfriend, on this chatboard, whoever murders is right, cuz of all the edge.
>>
He robbed a convenient store with a gun. It's called instant karma
>>
>>563092381
So death for petty theft?
>>
nice b8 faggot

i suppose next you'l try to tell us he was a "gentle giant"
>>
>>563092540
World is a better place without him and amerifats attacking each other
>>
>>563090072
> person gets killed by police officer
> people start rioting before knowing the facts
> wonder why police officers are trigger happy
>>
>>563090072
I for one hate cops
they're just a bunch of savage mafia thugs
but when they kill that which is even more savage than they are, I'm very much OK with it
one nigglet less is always a good thing
>>
>>563092564
No...he was in the wrong...but so was the cop. Think about it...they immediately went on lockdown as soon as it happened. Didn't even cover the body. They knew they were in the wrong.
>>
>>563090072
>Thieving nigglet
>People

Pick one faggot
>>
>>563090072
Fucker my family is shit. I have a millionaire aunt and the bitch left me on the streets when I was homeless even when I asked for help told here I work for here. Bitch, you don't know shit about me. The only thing I'm feeling now is the you're the fucker that needed to be shot.
>>
File: br4own.jpg (55KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
br4own.jpg
55KB, 490x270px
>>
>>563092540
cop didint even know he robbed it. clearly you dont know the facts if you dont know that point. they have made the fact that the cop stoped him becuase he was jaywalking a fact from day one.

the punk didint want to get out of the street instead confronted the cop and attacked him through the cop car window. now hes dead , and your defending a man who deserved to die and you look as retarded as the monkeys tearing up their own town over this. didint even want to respond but somehow i think you actualy believe he was innocent.
>>
Ferguson cops/citizens is just like Israel/Gaza. The oppressors will opress.
>>
>>563092056

Bro you're on /b you have to be edgy and racist to fit in here.

>there's actually a lot of people out there who are so fucking pathetic that they try to impress and fit into an anon image board
>anon image board
>no one knows who you are
>trying to fit in and or impress
>no one knows who you are

It's one thing about 4chan I've wondered about for years.. Why do people bother to do it if it's all anon.
>>
>>563092381
complete bullshit
>>
>>563090072
He should have bought his skittles during the day
>>
>>563090072
>even petty theft warrents murder
If the cities yes, the world is overpopulated, make room for the people who matter.
>every cop is always justified
I've always said we privatize the police forces per state, that way we could actually hold them accountable
>>
>>563092987
Why do people bother to do it if it's all anon
>Because it's "anon" Judgements are rendere invalid

Also, you're gay
>>
I hate niggers and even some whites who are so dark that they make me question whether they're nigger or not. So yes. This nigger got what was coming. If you act like a thug robbing stores and assaulting people, you're going to be killed or arrested.
>>
>>563093026

Lel Zimmerman/trayvon
>>
>>563092949
Not saying he was innocent...just that it could have been handled better
>>
>>563093194
That's what I was thinking.
He committed a crime, but the police respond was overboard. Then again, you get used to the USA's police force going completely overboard, so no big surprise.
>>
>>563092934
7/10
>>
>>563093194
how do you handle a thug who attempts to take your weapon ? he would have done you in had he gotten it. cops can kill if they feel someone is a deadly threat to them or others. this guy was a deadly threat. case closed.
>>
>>563093194
you mean you wish the cop arrested him so he could get out in a few months to do the same god damn shit? this cop just saved the money of a lot of people in Missouri. The ones who pay taxes, anyway.
>>
He didn't really deserve to be shot dead for some petty theft, but meh... people die every day in worse circumstances, many of whom are not thieving niggers. The world's a fucked up place bro, get a fucking helmet.
>>
>>563090072
>What if he was your friend or relative
I don't associate with niggers and I don't care if the police shot every last one of them
>>
>>563090072
I'm against police brutality and I think Internal Affairs should be way more strict and less corrupt.

That said, 95% of the "innocent" black victims turn out to be gang members or thugs.

That doesn't mean they deserve to die, but it does mean they probably pulled some kind of shit that warranted a cop acting in self-defense.
Just like Trayvon. You can argue whether shooting him was excessive, but in the end you have a taller guy with a history of drug dealing and fighting bash your head on the floor.

I think this is the only rational point of view and I can't take anyone seriously who thinks anything else, be it "cops are pigs" or "conspiracy against blacks" or "muh racism" or whatever.

If it turns out he shot him with no reason, put him in jail. But if he was just a bit too quick to pull the trigger - hell, you try putting your life on the line dealing with gangs.
>>
I mean after the killing with media and withholding information and locking down city blocks and not saying "hey we shot this motherfucker this is who what when why where"
>>
Guess I can go ahead and drop the bombshell that I'm African American...inb4 nigger jigaboo whatever
>>
>>563090072
Faced with the question of what is more likely, A gang member who just robbed a store thought he was getting busted and attacked a cop, or a cop felt like what the hell let me kill a guy. The dumb mother fucking black community top to fucking bottom assumes the cop is the bad guy. Intelligent free thinkers are waiting for the investigation.
>>
>>563090072
its...a...joke...
>>
>>563093398
I was just having this argument, stop assuming he reached for the gun just because someone who can be jailed tells you they're innocent.
>>
>>563090072
he robbed a store and attacked a cop plus he robbed a man a year or so before this event even went down

do you really think this kid had a future?

I don't.
>>
>>563094578
a future of crime.
robbing hard working, honest people of Ferguson, MO. These niggers should be grateful.
>>
>>563093517
He wasnt shot for that .. ffs, so much misinformation.

HE WENT AFTER THE COPS GUN AND FAILED.

whats the difference between an attempted murder and a murder? they are both fucking murderers one just sucks at murdering. he deserved to be put down in the street.
>>
>>563094858
>HE WENT AFTER THE COPS GUN AND FAILED.
According to the cop.
>>
Not a fan of black people that act ignorant aka niggas. But I don't think anyone should get gunned down like that even if he killed 50 babies he was an 18 year old kid. A shame really if you think about it.
>>
>>563090072
live feed to the riots errrr i mean protests. usually live every night new.livestream [][][] com[][][]/timcast/events/3295551
>>
>563094564

its not an assumption. witnesses say there was a struggle at the car window. why would this faggot reach in the cops car window? what could have happened that ended in the cops shooting him that acctualy makes fuckign sense? i bet you think the cops a racist asshole that said hey i think im gunna murder this guy cus hes a nigger and wont get out of the road. is that what your thinking? because going for the gun story makes more sense to me.
>>
>>563094967
>18 years old
>kid
hmm...
>>
>>563094945
And eye witnesses,you would know this if you watched the video the media didn't cut out

also
>>563090072
It wasn't an accident, because the cop retalliated after the aggressive chimp attacked him and went for his gun, and it isn't a great loss because he was another thieving nigger.
So it is a tragedy by definition, had he not been a thieving nigger or rushed a cop holding a gun, he would still be alive to day, drawing welfare like the rest of his kind
>>
>>563094967
True that.
>>
>>563095227
I did, I get my info from /b/ faggot. It says he came towards the police (after he was shot) but nowhere in it does it say he went for the cops gun.
>>
There is a complete difference between a black man and a nigger.
>>
>>563094945
why would a cop who has worked in the area without a single complaint for 6 years all of a sudden kill a nigger without reason? how does it not seem more likely to you that the nigger got put down for trying to nig?
>>
>>563094967
>18 your old
>kid
pick one.

you seriously wouldnt kill a murderer of 50 babies? who raised you to be a faggot... there was a time when men who deserved to die were hung and beheaded in public as an example. world has gone soft. it lets people think they are invincible and do stupid shit.
>>
>>563095586
because hes a cop?
>>
>>563095629
>>563095215
>19 year olds who think they're adults
>topkek
>>
>>563095646
and the other is a nigger that robbed a store that you seen on video. he's a real model citizen, huh? poor guy was being oppressed by the white man and da gubment wasn't he?
>>
>>563095352
>he came towards the police (after he was shot)
does that make sense to you either? why would he go toward someone shooting him and take more shots? people run away when they are being shot.

they only story that makes fucking sense is the cops story. not the friends story.
>>
I think OP is in the wrong place
>>
Don't understand Missouri, you move to Cali or Arizona you'd need to riot like this every fuckin' day
>>
>>563095779
go back to stormfront. we dont need your kind here boy.
>>
>>563095764
they try much younger as adults. even kids know going for a cops weapon is wrong.
>>
File: 1408223896245.jpg (68KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1408223896245.jpg
68KB, 600x524px
Because niggers are shit, worthless waste that need be purges from the earth. Not the black man. Niggers. Fuck them and kill them all. What productive shit would this nigger have done?
>>
>>563095956
You keep saying that like it's fact. It might be, but to believe it's fact, right now, with so little evidence is asinine.
>>
>>563095858
Where should I be?
>>
>>563095906
just the niggers and niggerlovers. okay man, I'm out. make sure to stand outside wal-mart and apologize for slavery today.
>>
>>563090072
thank you anon.

I hate niggers as much as anyone, but firing shots at a suspect in broad daylight, regardless of what he did up to that point should be frightening to anyone in the US.

>but fuck you anon, that monkey attacked him fir-

shut the fuck up. if the cop had been attacked and was hurt so bad that he believed himself in danger, then that is reason enough to rely on backup at that point.
if Brown didn't attack him and he just ran from law enforcement, then that doesn't warrant fire either.
the officer killed Mike Brown because of his criminally poor judgement no matter how you spin this story.
>>
He's not so much a victim of police brutality as he is of the thug culture that claims so many young, black lives on a daily basis in the United States. It isn't about whitey keeping them down. It is about that part of their own culture hindering many impoverished youths from becoming something more. If you want to get to the root of the problem, this would be a good place to start. And yes, I do feel compassion for this young man. Nobody deserves to be shot dead in the street like a dog.
>>
Not American, so I don't care. But if you ask me, both sides need to calm the fuck down over there. Blacks that end up getting shot like this usually end up having criminal reports longer than my arm, and they end up going through the rotation door prisons, just to end up back in within a decade for something similar.

That said, the cops seem like a government-sponsored extension of these trigger-happy monkeys anyway. I guess when you are dealing with these sorts, it seems easier to just splatter their brains over the wall and have the problem resolved, but as one can see, it only winds the rest of them up, and causes more shit.
>>
>>563095779
idc what he did
fuck da police and fuck you
>>
>>563090072
I agree with Op on this one
>>
>>563096083
we know hes not a model citizen.. he robbed a store 10 min earlier. he probably was amped up after that and didint want to take any shit from the cop about being the street. thought he was invincible, ended up pushing his luck.

its asinine for you to say it was wrong for him to be shot when you dont know either. and your opinions about what may have happend dont even follow logic.

im glad theres one less violent retard in the world. this cop should get a medal.
>>
>>563096480
>Blacks that end up getting shot like this usually end up having criminal reports longer than my arm, and they end up going through the rotation door prisons,
A lot of them don't, and it's not only getting shot, it's the general unaccountability of the police that this is about. Not this one particular incident.
>>
>>563096763
/this
>>
>>563096313
dumb ass was about to start college.. instead he robs a store and starts a fight with a cop.. i dont feel sorry for him. i feel sorry for the cop who had his life ruined when he was forced to fight for his life and then shoot a fleeing atempted murderer who would have just ended up killing someone else one day.
>>
>>563096763
Where do you see me saying "no, he didn't deserve to be shot" or "the officer lied about him reaching for his gun, he didn't reach for the gun!" That's the difference between me and you, you're stating shit with no evidence and I'm not stating anything about this case either because I have just as much evidence as you.
>>
>>563090072
You know, the police have no right to keep citizens in a state of terror or racially profiling individuals, not to mention killing defenseless, unarmed ... HAHAAHA almost made it. Fuck these violent ghetto rats. Kill 'em all.
>>
>>563097068
that either shouldn't have been there.
>>
>>563092381
it wasn't a gun. it was a rpg and an ak47.
fired wildly in the air while shouting allyoop snackbar
>>
File: typical thinkpad user.jpg (159KB, 773x1030px) Image search: [Google]
typical thinkpad user.jpg
159KB, 773x1030px
>IHATENIGGERS

2ez
shitposting
yawn
sage w pic bc fuk u h0nky
etc
>>
>>563095892
True Dat. I live in LA and just about every day some nigger gets gunned down in the street by the police. Sometimes it gets video taped by helicopters but all that does is show the nigger trying to nig and getting killed for it. Not to mention all the other times where it isn't video taped. If we were to make a scandal out of every white cop kills nigger story, two more would pop up the next day.
>>
>>563097068
>t isn't there a single shred of decency or compassion in any of you?

>I hate this racist country

wake the fuck up race has nothing to do with it. a crime is a crime is a crime.

black men in these areas kill each other every day and the world keeps turning like nothin happend. but when a white person kills a black guy wether it be self defense or maliciously .. every fucking black person is screaming about it to the media and making a huge fucking deal out of it. im tired of black people playing the race card. race has nothing to do with this shit. NOT A DAMN THING.

much better people die every day and they don't get any media attention. he was a thug. if you cant see that from the robbery video your just as foolish as the retards rioting in his name.
>>
File: 1359700775724.png (168KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1359700775724.png
168KB, 480x272px
/b/ is such shit now compared to 2006
everyone screaming about /b/ having cancer back then was right

/b/ is ded
eat a dick you little underage faggots
>>
File: =D.png (812KB, 803x608px) Image search: [Google]
=D.png
812KB, 803x608px
>>563097991
teehee hee!!! bu bye sir. =3
>>
>>563094945
>Dats right man.
>Bruh wuz walkin in da middle of da street
>Cop pulls up, ''scuse me young man pleaz walk on sidewalk''
>Bruh sez fuk u. instant rage. Tries to beat cop to death through cop suv window. grabs cop gun inside car and shoots seat in rage.
>heroic occifer fends off attack. regains control of his firearm and shouts ''stand down young man!"
>bruh charges at occifer
>upstanding occifer has no choice but to fire weapon
>>
File: 1374874653206.jpg (17KB, 230x226px) Image search: [Google]
1374874653206.jpg
17KB, 230x226px
Op, and everyone just need to chill the fuck out. Yah it's a bummer he died, and it's a bummer there's rioting, but in the grand scheme or things it's all inconsequential.
And stop bagging on America. Comparatively speaking we're neither racist nor a police state and if more people would actuily go to another country that'd be shockingly apparent.
But what's done is done so let's all chillax and go back to what matters; bagging on women.
>>
>>563097926
You're arguing with me on things that I wasn't disputing. I'm not pro-Michael Brown, I'm just anti-cop (at least the way they operate).
>>
File: Troy__Landry.jpg (59KB, 490x345px) Image search: [Google]
Troy__Landry.jpg
59KB, 490x345px
Nigger = Terrorist

CHOOT 'EM!!!
>>
>>563098207
Yeah being armed and armored better than our iraq troops is a bit ridiculous...isn't there something about people shouldn't fear their governments governments should fear their people?
>>
why is it only tragic when a white man kills a black person? black people kill each other everyday and no one seems to give a shit... nuff said
>>
>>563090072
>resisting arrest
Kill him.
Easy.

If you resist arrest you're a degenerate.
No reasonable person resists arrest.

Nobody gives a shit about your criminal niggers.
Murdered or petty criminal, I don't give a fuck.
Just shoot them all.
>>
>>563098958
>If you resist arrest you're a degenerate.
Nope. If you resist arrest it means you probably value your life.
>>
File: 1408145174273.jpg (131KB, 306x407px) Image search: [Google]
1408145174273.jpg
131KB, 306x407px
>>563095906
>go back to stormfront
>implying only stormfags hate niggers
>implying implications
go back to reddit newfag
>>
>>563098179
This
>>
>>563090072
nothing about this will change how american police operate you can't change what you don't control
>>
OP didn't start this, it was done the other day, but maybe you should go back to OP's post and read the first letters of each of his greentext.
>>
File: ryashple.jpg (160KB, 648x340px) Image search: [Google]
ryashple.jpg
160KB, 648x340px
>>563098958
>>
https://pad.riseup.net/p/CounterSurveillancePet
I started a draft on a petition a long time about getting police to wear body cams on a national level being a law. It erased it because it wasn't changed for 2 weeks or something. If you guys really care, get the fuck in here and start writing a good/logical draft of a petition.
>>
>>563100041
Yup, that's what I thought. You faggots want to complain but you won't do anything.
>>
>>563100725
Body cams?
>>
>>563101581
Yes, body cams. Like I said, me and a guy wrote a petition and posted about 10 threads about it to get someone to either edit it or post on us.petitions.gov (I can make sure of the site) because I couldn't. And no one did, so we gave up.
>>
>>563101828
But what is that?
>>
>>563101947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8bOOhBLOHM
>>
>>563102335
Oh well yeah...thats just common sense seeing as the tech has gotten smaller since dash cams
>>
This Public Service Announcement needs to be played in a loop on all Ferguson media outlets...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ
>>
It mutated three days ago
>>
>>563102674
So why isn't this national yet?
>>
>>563090072
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
let me simplify this:

cops are bad
niggers are worse
if they kill each other, everyone benefits.

It's like Israel vs Hamas. The best solution is the one that kill them all.
>>
>Implying we care.
>Implying anyone cares.
>Implying society cares.
>Implying niggers are part of society.
>Implying therefore no one cares.
>>
>>563103049
Oh yeah! Cuz /b/ is full of lazy shits.

>>563103248
But what happens if Israel defeats Palestine then turns it's blood thirsty jew nose onto us? Ponder that my friend.
>>
File: 1370797994492.png (83KB, 303x231px) Image search: [Google]
1370797994492.png
83KB, 303x231px
>>563090072
Don't worry OP, I hate niggers too.
>>
>>563103894
This guy
>>
File: 1368864164341.gif (174KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
1368864164341.gif
174KB, 299x240px
>>563104035
>>
>>563090072
you left out ONE little thing

The fucking nigger went for the cops gun, when he coudlnt' get it, he ran, when they said freeze, he dropped to his knees with hands up and they shot him.

Well guess what cock sucker. You go for a cops gun, you die.

Cause what if he had gotten the cops gun?

Riiiiiiight.

So, fuck him, fuck his parents and fuck any nigger or whitey that supports this fucking low life scum bag.
>>
>>563104442
What if? Fine...but he was down...just taze him
>>
>>563104638
well guess what. You just don't materialize a fucking tazer.

YOu gotta check your weapon, right? You know, put it back in it's holster. And refasten the buckle.
THen you gotta unbuckle the taser and ready that weapon
Now do you think your going to do all that, in the heat of the moment in less than 10 seconds.

Well guess what, dumb fuck. In 10 seconds that nigger could have turned around and ran at ya, and you could be mid way into that exchange and NOW he's got his hands on your firearm, you stupid no nothing.

It's really simple, folks. Don't ever ever ever go for a cops gun. I work in law enforcement. But don't have my carry permit. Have I thought about going for a cops gun as a joke, and going "gotcha". Since I know all of them personally. Yup, I have, cause i like to play pranks.
But common sense says, IF I DO THAT. coming from behind any officer and doing that, i forfeit my life.

And im merely thinking ofa prank. This scumbag wasn't pranking.
Go for a cops gun, you die. Don't be foolish and think otherwise. Even after the fact.
>>
File: 1389032866044.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
1389032866044.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
>>563104442
>he dropped to his knees with hands up and they shot him.

tfw this never happened and the "witness" who first said it did was actually Mike's acompless at thee store robbery & everybody who is protesting & taking this niggers side realizes they have been trolled hard. lel
>>
>>563094427
You aren't African American. Were you born in Africa? Youre fucking black nigger.
>>
File: 1375117977690.jpg (162KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1375117977690.jpg
162KB, 374x452px
>>563105795
>>
>>563106369
whatever. As far as I am concerned. If that event happened. HE STILL deserved to die.

Bottom line. NEVER EVER go for a cops gun. You just do not do that.
That is signing your death warrant, sure as a judge.
>>
File: 1395795397444.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1395795397444.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>563094945

No you dumb fuck. It's been confirmed the kid grabbed his fun and the gun went off. That shit was confirmed on day 1. Mfw people are so fucking stupid. You do realize cop cars have audio and video capabilities right? The truth will come out. They are probably holding it for a court defense though. Grow up with the "muh rascism" and "muh currupt illoominady popos"
>>
>>563106747
https://pad.riseup.net/p/CounterSurveillancePet
So, this.
>>
Whites are stupid incestuous fucks that have sex with their sisters. All of white peoples opinions are invalid.
>>
>>563090072
At least most people here are willing to admit that the only reason they support the police is that they hate black people, and that they simply enjoyed the fact that a black person was killed. The worst people here are the ones who think they can present an "argument" as to why he deserved to be shot. OP, leave now and save whatever shred of faith in humanity you still have.
>>
>>563107248
I beg to differ. Crime stats, beleive it or not. In the caribbean. Paint a picture of MASS pedophilia, done by blacks as the majority.
>>
>>563090072

When a gun is brought to bear it should always be to kill, that's what they are designed for.

Blacks encourage this in their communities

A significant portion are

it's not

Nope, but assaulting a cop for telling you to get out the road because you're running an adrenaline high from pushing a clerk around does

In this case, no

sometimes

yes

he could have had the potential for a lawsuit had he just co-operated

nope

reporters shouldnt but its been awhile since we've had real news and not infotainment

you put down the threat, and then judge in hindsight, sometimes it's excessive, sometimes it's not.
>>
>>563093712
Brown's death was more legit than Trayvon's. The Trayvon thing was way fucked up, and Zimmerman is a well-known psychopath.
>>
>>563090072
Was he a criminal who threatened the safety of the shooting officer and his community? Yes.

End of story.
>>
>>563107248

Did I just get caucolded there? Fah sheaim
>though confirmed legit in my case
>>
>>563107827
>all violent criminals deserve to die
>being this retarded
>>
>>563090072
I'd be much more willing to look at these things objectively if anytime it happened Blacks didn't fucking riot.
>Oh shit niqqa dey killed a niqqa less go steal us some nikes fo reporations
So yeah I don't give a fuck about Blacks because I'm White. I'm concerned with my own race, which is a pretty normal thing that every single race does except for Whites.
>>
>>563107965
You can simplify my argument to make it easier to counter if you'd like. It doesn't change the fact that the man charged the officer after attempting to get his gun. The shooting was justified because in the circumstance the officers life was being threatened.

The fact is the guy brought his death on himself.
>>
>>563108146
I'm just glad my fellow blacks haven't taken to the riots in other communities. I do agree the rioting is totally uncalled for.
>>
>>563108146
The looters don't care about the real issue, they are just opportunistic criminals. The exact same thing happened in Britain and there were plenty of white people looting there. The common thread is poverty, not race. You're choosing to make it a racial issue only because you hate blacks, as you say.

>>563108280
That is the account that the police officer gave. The local police in that area are notorious for misconduct, why should the rioters believe that he reached for the gun when a witness says he didn't? In either instance, he was shot in the back, unarmed, while running away. Enjoy your ad hoc rescue.
>>
File: aids.jpg (93KB, 950x678px) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
93KB, 950x678px
>>563108513
>The common thread is poverty, not race
You keep telling yourself that.
And then Whites are an extreme minority in our former countries who are Blacks going to blame for turning it into the same shithole you find wherever there are Blacks in the world?
Well I guess Whites held them down so much that they never were able to recover.
>>
>>563107248
>All of white peoples opinions are invalid.
ESPECIALLY the ones who love niggers!
>>
>>563108835
Err.. what? Can you re-write that and make sense this time please?
>>
File: 1402449224446.png (136KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402449224446.png
136KB, 800x800px
>>563108835
Oh reaaally. Poverty you say.

So are blacks more poor than white in the UK...No?
glad you said that
>>
File: 1351736054283.png (187KB, 600x1507px) Image search: [Google]
1351736054283.png
187KB, 600x1507px
>>563109021
>>
File: thepoorexcuse.png (232KB, 1280x564px) Image search: [Google]
thepoorexcuse.png
232KB, 1280x564px
>>563108513
poor you say?
>>
>>563109209
Yes, around two-thirds of blacks are poor in the UK, twice that of whites.
>>
>>563108513
>he was shot in the back, unarmed, while running away. Enjoy your ad hoc rescue.
Not according to a witness in a video shot just minutes after (he didn't realize he was being recorded. @6:50 in the background...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL9dqkyjhM

Ooops!
>>
>>563109425
Please see above post, right above yours 8)

There is your poverty explaination

Oh ya, and if you look at the bottom, it shows the references. You go look for em, nigger.
>>
File: stay-niggery.jpg (112KB, 480x580px) Image search: [Google]
stay-niggery.jpg
112KB, 480x580px
>>563090072
>>
>>563109684
>but then i

is what the second panel should be.
>>
'Murrica = freedom... for the cops to
be murderer
Leave that fucking country and move to canada/europe
>>
File: 1350865970532.jpg (873KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1350865970532.jpg
873KB, 1224x1584px
>>563109425
Did you ever think that maybe it's their own god damn fault?
With all the scholarships and interest groups Blacks have in the U.S. they have absolutely no excuse for being the way they are.
>>
>>563109684
sauce?
>>
THERE ARE WHITE NIGGERS. I'VE SEEN A LOT OF WHITE NIGGERS IN MY TIME, IF YOU WANT TO USE THAT WURRD
>>
File: 1407022814237.webm (2MB, 320x240px)
1407022814237.webm
2MB, 320x240px
As for the rioting they can skip the riot gear...just bring this guy in
>>
>>563090072
(You've earned 1 level in b8ing)
(-1) Intelligence
(-4) Social standing
(-9)Charisma
(+3)Douchebaggery
>>
>>563110486
staged? why the fuck is that lanky cunt punching so high at the short guy?
>>
>>563090072
Strong armed robbery and assault is not petty theft, he was huge quit using pictures of him as a kid, I've been hit by. Someone that big before and had a severe concussion, white or black someone that big if they we're attacking me I would be justified to shoot
>>
When the public are given a clear false portrayal of someone which is then used to further the notion that whites hold racist sentiments, you can expect a backlash against the case from whites. The way in which he comported himself in the convenience store dispelled any notion of him being a 'gentle giant' and you have to take into account that if he was caught just a while before he was killed doing something like this, he has likely done it before. Not only that, but now the Obama administration are upset that the video was released by the police department - they wanted to withhold the tape from the public to ensure that what you know about MB was totally false.

However, it wasn't his fault, and he shouldn't have been killed. I think the majority of /b/ are with me on this, we're just angered at how these cases are invariably used as evidence that whites hold racist sentiments, but the same isn't done in the reverse. For example, you likely don't realize that there were 14 Trayvon Martin revenge attacks (POST-TRIAL) because they weren't used by the media in the same way that the killings of MB/TM are.
>>
My sister in law works right next to where this all happened.
She has to park in a gated lot because of the nigger raids
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>563090072

I'll bite - one dead criminal nigger - 20 million or so to go
>>
File: police_gun.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
police_gun.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
6 shots?

What kind of a gun did the officer use? I bet it was a 9mm fagabellum
>>
>>563090072
is there any gore on this?
>>
>>563090072
Blacks need to stop muddying the goddamned waters. I hate cops because they truly are unfair and I hate racists even more but blacks have got to shape up already. Stop sagging your pants, stop walking like a thug, stop wearing gaudy rapper jewelry like grills, giant chains, huge bling bling watches, rings etc., speak correct English and try to do it without a hood accent, be a good person overall, don't be violent, stay in school, etc. Blacks have to work very very hard to make the violence against them seem completely unjustified to the other races. Just imagine if that same violence was directed towards the meek, hard-working and studious Asian population. We would immediately see something wrong with it because that violence wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>563090072
its like you fail to see how much better off the world would be niggers disappeared
>>
File: 2014-08-17-08-37-38-633054160.jpg (103KB, 460x817px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-17-08-37-38-633054160.jpg
103KB, 460x817px
>>563113004
Do I?
>>
Checkmate niggers.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewitness-recalls-important-detail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/
>>
File: 1386637566728.jpg (68KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1386637566728.jpg
68KB, 413x395px
>>563090072
>Brown was a dickhead thief

>Police shouldn't have shot an unarmed kid even though he was a dickhead thief

>Niggers are half rioting, half protesting in the streets escalating the situation

This is what black people and white people actually believe. (Remember, black doesn't equal nigger)
>>
File: 1400428880954.png (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1400428880954.png
2MB, 1500x1000px
>>563113283
well played
>>
Don't tell white people to stop shooting violent niggers. Teach niggers to stop assaulting white people.
>>
>>563113541
>http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewitness-recalls-important-detail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/
Ain't nobody got time fo' facts!

#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This is terribly important because if Mike Brown had been shot, and he advanced towards the cop instead of surrendering, it would substantiate the narrative that the policeman shot in self-defense due to the fact that he was being threatened with severe bodily harm.

This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”
>>
>Its ok for cops to shoot to kill
Live by the sword, die by the sword. He was a punk thief that thought he was bullet proof.
>He was just an animal because of color
His behavior defined him, not his color
>All blacks are like that
No, I live in white neighbor by a university. The only neighbor I like is black
If you don't live there, it's really not
>Nobody cares if police murder people
Wrong, and not at all what I've seen
>If cops kill its ok
Cricumstance dictates, it is part of the job
>Got what he deserved
If we all got what we deserved....

OP if you can't handle the heat, gtfo the kitchen. This place has always been like this. Possibly Tumblr or the SFW boards are more for you. Bitching here, about racisim, is pissing into the ocean of piss and will only get 200 replies that equal "Shut up nigger lover", and you should know this, so STFU
>Giving in to force is the way out

>Every cop is always justified

>Reporters should be silenced

>Six shots isn't overkill
>>
>>563090072

>robbed a shop
>Charged a cop

HE DIN DO NUFFIN!
>>
>>563115006
Sorry got bored with replying to things you made up, that's why the last 4 went unanswered.
>>
can someone post a pic of him lying in the street and one of the security camera from the store he robbed?
>>
File: 1408165851027.jpg (9KB, 235x224px)
1408165851027.jpg
9KB, 235x224px
>>563115006
Read the caps in the green text you copied
>>
>>563092982
That's actually a bit of an overstatement. The Isreal/Palestine situation involves the killing of whole families and acquiring more land, whereas the police -- or Ferguson police more specifically -- are just unconsciously maintaining a weak, yet still pressing, apartheid system. btw I don't hate cops in general, as they're workers most the time doing their jobs like you and me, but I do deplore the legislation they uphold and the means they can see to it.
>>
>>563115006
anyone with a gun should shoot to kill, if you have a fire arm and you feel the need to use it, you shouldnt aim to injure... amerifag speaking
>>
File: 1408034213291.jpg (70KB, 515x589px)
1408034213291.jpg
70KB, 515x589px
Everybody read the capital letters in the green text in my OP

/thread
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.