[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the Ferguson bullshit going on right now

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 48

File: screenshot_22.jpg (17KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_22.jpg
17KB, 400x225px
Can someone explain the Ferguson bullshit going on right now to me?
From what I know, some unarmed black guy was shot but a cop, and that peoplle are rioting and looting shops then complaining about the police intervining with SWAT teams.
>>
>>562452158
niggs gonna nigg

i had no idea about it till i just happen to see it's the #1 trending thing on twitter

i guess niggs have been protesting for 5 days straight with tear gas & shit
>>
nigger gets shot for being nigger, niggers riot because nigger got shot for being nigger, niggers become niggers and do nigger things because niggers niggers
>>
>>562452158

The mother(who wasn't there, apparently) claims that he din do nuffin and was complying with the cops.

The cops say that he got physical.

Niggers gonna nig. If you're already being asked to lie on the ground, you've done something pretty wrong already.
>>
>>562452858
Fucking epic ID niggers
>>
File: lol.jpg (152KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
152KB, 615x411px
>>
>>562452158

These fucking people.
>>
File: 31937923.jpg (119KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
31937923.jpg
119KB, 500x323px
>>
some nig nog got shot after trying to wrestle a gun out of a cops hand and other nig nogs got mad and started "protesting" which involved looting a footlocker for shoes and assaulting police officers. this eventually led up to one other nig nog pulling a gun on a cop today and getting shot as more nig nogs heard about a nig nog getting shot they jumped to conclusions and automatically blame white people.
tl:dr; Rodney king 2.0
>>
>>562452158
>nignogs protesting and breaking shit
>cops acting like military
It's a perfect storm of overly aggressive cops and whole neighborhoods chiming out.
>>
>>562452158
Not really following whats going on, just what i happen to read or hear on the news when walking by the tv. Last I know they were still unsure as to how the shit went down and first thought was the dashcam video. Even if he wasn't in view of the camera the audio would clear things up a little. I don't think it matters whether the nig got shot with his hands up or trying to grab the cops gun think it really wouldn't have changed the way things turned out.
>>
>>562452158
The looters are assholes for taking advantage of the situation, but the cop responsible is a total piece of shit. He pulled up to Brown and tried to door check him but instead the door shut on him. Pissed off, he grabbed brown by the neck and when Brown reacted, he said he would shoot him. He fired one shot from the vehicle. Brown ran off but was shot in the back. He then turned around, hands in the air, pleading for the officer to stop shooting. As he started to get on the ground the officer walked up and fired on him even more. All this because Brown and his friend weren't on the sidewalk. And as someone living in St. Louis watching this unfold live on tv, I can tell you that the police are acting irrationally towards peaceful protestors with tear gas.
>>
>>562454649

Officer did the world a service.
>>
>>562454649
>He pulled up to Brown and tried to door check him but instead the door shut on him. Pissed off, he grabbed brown by the neck and when Brown reacted, he said he would shoot him. He fired one shot from the vehicle. Brown ran off but was shot in the back. He then turned around, hands in the air, pleading for the officer to stop shooting. As he started to get on the ground the officer walked up and fired on him even more.

source?
>>
planet of the apes
>>
>>562453571
You're a complete idiot. Mike Brown had no criminal record and was starting college in a couple of days. Multiple eyewitness accounts discount the bullshit the cop made up about Brown "wrestling a gun" out of the pigs hand.
>>
>>562452858
i'm born, raised, and currently still living in 314 north st louis county aka chimpout central

5 miles away from where all this nigger shit went down

simply here to confirm that this is exactly what's happening and there's really no other sides to the story

>unless you're an uneducated nigger collecting 10 different kinds of government assistance and still think it's ok to burn down your own community
>>
>>562454915
2 eyewitness accounts. No time for the witnesses to conspire. One was the friend, another a 26 year old woman who shot video which is now in police custody. I saw it on local news so I do not know where to find the source but if I do find it I will post it.
>>
>>562455443
and you believe that because "some witnessess" said so? You weren't there
We weren't there
and the stupid niggers who were there watching sure as shit aren't going to tell you that their thug ass one hunnit ass kid was wrastlin for a gun, why would they? its their chance to shine baby! its their chance to get their race baiting dick sucked! GIB ME SUM FREE SHITS NIGGA YOU KEELED DIS KID
why do they care so much when a cop shoots a kid?
the black community kills more black people than anyone on earth...
>>
Live feed

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9035483/events/3271930

The journalist is a poser but it is live.
>>
File: niggers and liberals.jpg (1MB, 917x4143px) Image search: [Google]
niggers and liberals.jpg
1MB, 917x4143px
>>562452158

This comic is all you need to learn about niggers and liberals.
>>
>>562452158
Niggers be niggin.

Coppers be coppin.

Looters be lootin.

My give-a-shit be droopin.
>>
>>562455443
sorry liberal idiot, you have to be 18 to post on /b/
>>
>>562455847
Yes of course they do. Growing up in St. Louis you think nothing of blacks killing each other. But that does not make it ok for a cop, whose job it is to protect and serve, to kill an innocent man. You expect hood rats to kill each other. You do not expect a cop to.
>>
File: qnmEM4T.jpg (35KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
qnmEM4T.jpg
35KB, 540x960px
unarmed black guy you say?
innocent child?

Try a 6'4" 230 pound vice lord gang banger.
>Pic Related
>>
>>562456023
my god

this should be official teaching material in respectable A list colleges

there shoudl literally be an entire semester long sociology course based on this comic
>>
Since when does /b/ support the pigs?
>>
>>562456368
we support pigs when they do good work

>such as eliminating niggers
>>
>>562456308
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Hahahah.
Never fails does it? Like Trayvon 2.0 including Trayvons attorney and the race mongers Jackson and Sharpton.
>>
>>562456528

You're a fucking moron.

They'll kill the niggers and then they'll kill you when they realize they aren't accountable.
>>
>>562456023
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen
>>
>>562452158

Niggers gonna nig, got caught, refuse to cooperate, and like every other nigs cops assume he's packing heat and shot him

then niggers (how do you call a group of apes?) riot and blame white people and all you racist
>>
>>562456292
The fact that you're saying you expect black people to kill eachother hints at what everyone knows but can't say because you'll be called RASISSSSS
Black people are inherently more violent
It shows in every statistic
Look up statistics on homocides
Look up black on black homocides and white on white homocides, then look up black on white, white on black
THen look up crime stats before the social revolution of the 50's and 60's then look at them ever since
>>
>>562456308

/thread
>>
>>562456650
This.
>>
>>562452858
This
It's basically one big chimpout
Grab SKS, go innawoods
>>
>>562456308
Saving that picture and reposting.
Just another typical nigger.
Anyone found Michael Browns facebook yet?
>>
>>562456023
kek
>>
>>562452158
can someone please explain this to me:

When did cops start wearing green and tan?

don't they know they look more imposing in black?
>>
Where do you fucks come from? I feel like if I stay in this thread any longer I'm going to have the sudden urge to fuck my cousin. In case you redneck morons have not noticed, blacks are like any other people. Some are are pieces of shit and some are not. Rioters in Ferguson = pieces of shit, Mike Brown = innocent kid. Just because some blacks are stereotypical thugs does not mean there should not be justice for innocent people.
>>
>>562456650
>>562457116
>"aren't accountable"
>federal investigation started just hours after the shooting
>entire chimpout is now the fault of one man

use your brain and then we can chat, m8
>>
Nonviolent protests are going on right now, not riots...
>>
File: Gold Tigerstripe Deagle.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Tigerstripe Deagle.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
>>562456023
>Gold Desert Eagle
>Not Gold Tigerstripe Desert Eagle
Do you even nig?
>>
>>562455756
you trolling bro. The ladies have the same fucking attorney. I watched their interview on CNN. Check body language and eye movement, them black bitches be lying. Looking to left when talking about them walking then looking to right when describing incident. Fucking logic yo
>>
Except that pic isn't Mike Brown stupid fuck
>>
>>562457564
>>562457564
go a few pics up... you know to the kid with stacks that he obviously got legally, oh and that handgun too!
He just seems like he's the most innocent man on the planet
>>
>>562456936
No shit they're statistically more violent. If whites were repressed the same way they were, living in cities with crumbling infrastructures and turning to crime because they have no guidance, they would be just as violent. If you think blacks are inherently violent you have obviously never been outside of your mothers basement.
>>
>>562457620
>Implying the government responsible for turning the popo into military will actually do anything.

topkek, gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
>>
>>562457564
look at the pic you stupid nigger.
>562456308
Scroll up you stupid nigger.
He was posing with a gun, with money in his mouth *a wad* booze and bright fruity drink with another nigger in the background marijuana smoke.
Very fucking innocent child yes?
>>
>>562457962
Ya that's not Mike Brown.... make sure not to check any sources or anything
>>
>>562452158

>implying niggers have anything better to do
>implying niggers see logic the way humans do
>niggers
>>
>>562457962
Are you so retarded that you think those pics are real? Because some faggot on /b/ posted them? Your logic is flawed.
>>
>>562457836
Ugh yes it is. The FB page of Michael Brown now is of when he was 12 and it was made on August 12.
Check that shit out.
The above pic is him. Typical Murder Monkey.
You don't go for a cops gun.
>>
File: Bu5d2NrIIAElIqJ.jpg (27KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
Bu5d2NrIIAElIqJ.jpg
27KB, 600x313px
>shots fired near city hall

fucking /k/ showed up
>>
>>562458021
Wrong, the single statistic that correlates most with crime is how black an area is. A poverty white area has lower crime than a middle class black.
>>
>>562458158
Thank you. At least there is one person in this thread with common sense.
>>
>>562456308
http://ametia.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/michael-brown-2.png?w=640
http://hinterlandgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/michael-brown1-350x260.png
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Q7A-wlyV--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ptplie1eaa3dgwho6tsa.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/12/1407873160297_Image_galleryImage_Michael_Brown_Sr_stood_al.JPG

links because I'm too fucking lazy to download the pics. These are of Michael Brown, he doesn't look like a fucking vice lord gang banger to me
>>
>>562452858
Absolutely. Well said.
>>
>>562458441
fireworks?

really?
>>
>>562456023
holy shit... spot on
>>
>>562458441
man that picture is so fucking godlike.

The shirt, not putting down the chips, so god damn good.

>>562458737
He's throwing back a tear gass canister lmao
>>
>>562458441
by the way, that was the black guy throwing that back to the pigs after they threw it at him
>>
>>562458570
Point taken. I still believe that there are good black people who should be defended if they are clearly innocent.
>>
>>562452158
It will make America forget Obama's flipflop on ISIS, dagnabit!!

Obama will cry on television
There will be a federal investigation
New legislation will get passed
Billionaires will have their sports teams taken away.

>It's illegal to be white and / or uphold the law against African-Americans in Obama's America.

Any other questions?
>>
>>562458859
>>562458849
jesus christ

that looks less like Tear Gas and more like a dud Willy Pete Round
>>
>>562456308

thats not the guy, thats some nig who killed his grandma. Being a tall big guy is not a crime.
>>
File: babycage.jpg (10KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
babycage.jpg
10KB, 251x251px
>>562458021
inherently violent from the standpoint of social evolution
Open your mind for a few seconds brother and actually process another viewpoint, please?
Ok so here it goes
Whites have been out of caves and forests for thousands of years, yeah? living in communities and abiding by rules and laws/becoming accustomed to living around with people aka coexisting.
Blacks? They only got out of the desert and the forest when their own brothers sold them to white people for guns.....
They've been out of primitive stick huts in the desert for only a bit over 400 years.
Now thats a really big gap to cover. Humans are always evolving, whether it be physically or mentally.
You CANNOT tell me that 4,600 less years of common social interaction does not make a difference. You simply cannot refute that that must play a part in the equation. Why else are they much more likely to have tribal activity? aka join a gang?
All im saying is back off of the race appology shit. Black people stopped being the white mans problem mid last century man.
As a black man you can go to college for free, if not virtually free just based on the fact that universities are required to accept certain amounts of blacks because of equal opportunity
Blacks in and directly around cities are much more likely to get a job over a white man thats more qualified for the position due to equal oppotunity
>source: friend who works for Human relations at UPS here in my state. He is bound by rule of the company to hire only 20% white.
The white man is throwing out every single line he can to make sure the black man can get on his feet and get a career and pay taxes like everyone else, but they just chimp out and act like they deserve reperation because someone they have no more relation to than I do a norse warlord was enslaved hundreds of years ago.....
It makes no sense and we all know it, but are afraid to say anything other than what college professors indoctrinated into you
>>
>>562458737
he's throwing back teargas dumbass
>>
>>562459042
Butthurt bro? As if Romney would have made way for a better America. Magic cum-repressing underwear for everyone! Sounds great. Did you know Mormons believe they have their own planet awaiting them in the afterlife? How fucking daft can someone be? As disappointed as I may be with Obama, I couldn't imagine such a worthless piece of shit like Romney running the country.
>>
>>562459386
Nobody is reading any of this
>>
>>562459386
This. 1000x this. And this again.

Did I mention, this?
>>
>>562459791
see
>>562459814
>>
>>562459791
No. You aren't reading it. Don't speak for others.
>>
>>562457734
god that is hideous
>>
>>562459704
And it's not a planet, It's a 'kingdom'. Atleast get it right.
>>
>>562459704
You obviously shouldn't be replying to things you can't understand
>>
File: mike_brown.jpg (48KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
mike_brown.jpg
48KB, 600x511px
Oooh. Another.
Love the Blood Red color coordination.
Love his attempt at throwing Signs.

He wasn't a child. He was 18. A grown fucking man able to join the military if he wanted.
>>
>>562459016
Yeah, too bad looting and assaulting police officers unrelated to the case isn't any sort of defense.
>>
>>562459386
As someone who was at one point becoming an anthropology phd, you're argument is hilariously bad. Consider reading into basic sociology. It would open you up to perspectives you could never have even imagined. To believe this is an effect relating to evolution is absolutely absurd. A social construct though? Absolutely. I see where you're coming from, but honestly that's a load of crap and you know it. Start with conflict theory. Basic and not really true, but a mind opener for understanding the true reason for the civil unrest that continually unfolds after situations like this shooting and the riots that followed.
>>
File: dogestronaut.jpg (41KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
dogestronaut.jpg
41KB, 500x490px
>>562459386
wasting your breath brother

you're making use of a long forgotten martial art form known as "logical thought"

that ancient mindset has been gone from america 2014 for quite some time now

only real answer at this point is to become a monk.
>>
File: michael-brown-blood.jpg (15KB, 253x320px) Image search: [Google]
michael-brown-blood.jpg
15KB, 253x320px
A gigantic fucking innocent child.
How tall are standard American doors?
>>
>>562460430
your stating that you were going to be a phd anthropology doesn't do anything at all. It just states that while you believe in your mind that you're more open minded than anyone else, You're actually very close minded because you stick to your views you learned in college under the assumption that the liberal teachers that were teaching you are passing the knowledge of the gods off to you.
Any class you take is bias
Any professor you have is bias
pointing consistantly to theories doesn't mean that you're going to figure out the right answer
I'm sure that the theories you're implying were once thought to be proposterous, were they not?
>>
>>562457750
>pure speculation

that is not logic, you are an idiot
>>
It seems like to me, this whole thing is a pigsty on both ends

>cop kills nig because nig
>blacks demand justice
>blacks chimp out and loot and riot, get aggressive toward police
>police responds in force, tear gas and swat
>police also attacking unarmed protesters as well as rioters and thugs
>everyone buttfucking everyone
>liberals crying racism and oppression
>republicans saying niggers made first aggression

tl;dr Rodney King part 2. poorfags destroying their community, richfags arguing like it's debate class
>>
>>562459386
Um...Africa had several major empires like Egypt and Ethiopia. Egypt was a civilization that has been around for almost 5,000 years and while it's been largely taken over by Ancient Persia after the fall of Rome, it still exists today.

North Africa was a major player in the Roman empire even having several African emperors. The empire stretched far in to the lands of Africa until around 1500 years ago when trade routes eventually completely failed.

So there is about 1,000 years of undocumented history across Africa outside of North Africa, not 4,600. Starting about 500 years ago is when Europe started poking back in to the Dark Continent and from that point is when the slave trade started. But North Africa has remained in contact with the rest of the world via Egypt and Ethiopia along with the trade along the Mediterranean and what is now the Middle East.

You're also completely ignoring French, Belgium, Britain, German, and eventually American intervention across all of Africa the last several centuries. Belgium was heavily involved in stripping Africa all the way up till the 1950's, they committed mass genocides and mass mutilations to establish power, looted all the riches, established mines, and then bailed out leaving the infrastructure completely destroyed.

Now I'm not defending shit that happens in America right now with black people...but how about you learn some fucking history instead of pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about? Not to mention you're not accounting for the several centuries of breeding programs that bred black people to have certain traits...such as being bigger, heavily muscled, stronger, and most importantly dumber to keep them under control.
>>
>>562456023
Im as liberal as much as the next guy, but I gotta say niggers don't deserve to be treated equally.
>>
>>562459386

i'm sorry but how do you expect a group of people that was released from slavery into poverty, and is now experiencing cyclical poverty to somehow jump the achievement gap and suddenly succeed in the same way a person whose ancestors were never enslaved? All the while that same group of people is treated differently by certain people because of the color of their skin?

You can sit there and say "but they will hire you if you're black" and you're right, but how many black people are in the position to be hired in a job they are competing for against white people.
>>
>>562460854
what are camera angles
>>
>>562460914
I speculate through my logic, therefore, You are now said idiot. Good day sir.
>>
>>562461159
note to self:

if invent time machine, burn belgium
>>
ITT: excuses
>>
>>562461159
We didn't give free boat rides to the nigs of egypt
>>
>>562456023
I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS COMIC THANK YOU
>>
>>562460854
What does his size have to do with anything? He just graduated high school.
>>
>>562461476
If you're interested learn about what they did to the Congo. Completely destroyed it's entire social structure, economy, it's infrastructure, it's education, just everything. They stormed in and brought the people back to the stone age so they could rape the shit out of their culture until it's the festering piece of shit it is today.

How well would we be in 300 years if some country invaded us, destroyed everything we know, and made us live in the dirt? We'd be pretty fucking stupid too. They were so hardcore they would arbitrarily cut off peoples hands and feet so they couldn't tend their own fields to feed themselves.
>>
>>562461379
what are depth cues?
>>
>>562455847
I am upset over the brown case than the trayvon martin bullshit
>>
>>562459704
post indicates surrender.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13KB, 257x196px
>>562461159
Africans could also at one time fly with the power of the mind before whitey stole it.
>>
>>562461695
No, but we did breed the ones we did take to be dumb as shit. And now we're surprised that the black community fucking sucks.

Well I didn't...my family is from Ireland and China. So fuck white guilt, I'm clean on this one.
>>
>>562461901
Actually sounds pretty badass
>>
>>562452158

thats the white supremacist version of events.

The real sequence goes:

Cop shoots unarmed teen 8-10 times execution style in broad daylight.

People hold candlelight vigil crying, praying and singing asking for the arrest of the officer

Swat tanks and riot police roll up to peaceful vigil and fire tear gas into crowd.

Riot starts then you get the looting of white and foreign owned businesses in the neighborhood.

racists post online about how blacks are animals but no mention of the animal cop who started the whole mess.
>>
>>562461282
every. single. one. of. them.
Its hard for you to see because you're obviously more well off than a street kid with nothing, but if blacks just get up and say "hey mrs teacher who's here for me....I want to try in this class and I want to go to college and better myself. Can I speak to someone about college?" Is it really so hard?
No.
But! theres a problem here. If its that easy, why don't they just do it! because the black community does not condone success as we label it. Their success is when junior gets his own corner or gets his new jordans, and that is exactly why you think that blacks just can't get hired. Truth is they'd rather gang bang and make their older heads happy than get called an uncle tom and "not a real brother"
THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM
Theres a mentallity in the black city community
You're not a "real brother" if you're successful and have a job and a home and a family
You're a "real brother" when you rob, loot, shoot, rape, and steal!
There's no camaraderie in the black community as much as they want to say there is
As soon as someone who's black makes a move to change their lives in the black city community, they're not a "real brother"
Who do blacks kill the most? their "brothers"
Again, yes we may have released them into the cities with nothing at all in their pockets, but after generations and generations, shouldn't they have figured it out if it werent for that there mentality I just made you remember you've been trying to forget? It is alive, and it is very real. And no amount of college and no amount of liberal bias can make that go away
>>
>>562461282
All races were enslaved at one point.
>>
>>562455756

>2 eyewitness accounts

eye witness accounts are unreliable as fuck. Any lawyer would tell you that. Half the time they're not even used in the case
>>
>>562461159
Egypt was incredibly advanced for its time. It wasn't until the Eiffel tower was built that any man-made structure surpassed the pyramids. Egypt was comprised somewhat of black people, many of which migrated elsewhere in Africa. When Africans were taken to America and eventually freed, they had an incredibly shitty start which would only be further accentuated by racism which as one can tell from this thread, is alive and well today.
>>
>>562462392
ITT: People who are white, not too bad off, halfway through college thinking that they're going to use the neato abstract "thinking" they learned from professor cluck cluck in sociology class to explain what's happening without having any knowledge on how the world actually works outside of their small town
>>
Lol, it's not really a riot, they just are fucking calling it one because the police department can play the angry black people card. Really it's the result of having your police armed like a military.
>>
File: and then theres this nigga.gif (2MB, 176x172px) Image search: [Google]
and then theres this nigga.gif
2MB, 176x172px
>>562462192
>>
>>562462225
How old are you? Be honest. I don't think you've ever actually met or associated with a black person in your life.

People like you are just as bad as any nigger...you use your imagination instead of history as justification for your own stupidity. You yourself put someone down because they actually LEARNED about something and dismissed it as useless. Not to mention you have no clue about the history that actually lead to ghettos and projects...but here's a hint...it started back in WWll.

Or just be like a dumb nigger and assume you know what the fuck you're talking about instead of actually researching something.
>>
>>562462192
Wow, first time in a awhile I can confirm that OP is not a fag, but rather a sound minded individual.
>>
>>562461796
The face book they made of him on Aug 12 portrays him as a pre-teen to early teen.

>www.facebook com /profile.php?id=100005463271398

They took down his original myspace and fb.
>>
>>562462576
yeah but he's got a good point, I mean 2 accounts seems like a bare minimum and even then it's half-decent at best, I'd be more convinced if there was dashcam footage or a couple more witnesses
>>
>>562452158
Saw this shit trending. Before i saw even one picture i knew it was niggers nigging out. It always is.
>>
>>562462752
Assuming that I don't know that a ghetto was first seen when the jews were placed into ghettos in poland because of you're judging me by what I'm saying
My turn
You're liberal
And I know this because, if you hadn't noticed, the entire time I hadn't used one single personal insult to make any sort of points to any of you
You? call me a dumb nigger and say Im unintelligent and I cant have met a black person before
I'm 23 and I live in baltimore city. So no I totally don't encounter tons and tons of black people every single day of my life
>>
>>562462192
That's further from the truth that all of the edgy teenagers posting racist remarks that don't shock, nor add anything to the thread.
Go to cnn if you want to know the knews, not /b/rony HQ
>>
>>562452858
shaddup you Hu53y
>>
>>562462392
Fine, wait for the video to surface. Either way, I am confident in saying that the pig was in the wrong.
>>
>>562461989
How so?
>>
>>562462549
Actually after the Roman Empire fell Egypt would have been left severely crippled. It was during the following centuries that the Persian Empire started land grabbing and expanding. They expanded throughout all of what is now the Middle East, North Africa, and even across Europe making their way all the way to what is now France. This was known as the Dark Ages. Persia wasn't pushed back out until after a Frank General managed to form a legitimate fighting force and pushed them back in to the Middle East. This was around the same time of Charlemagne who brought white people out of the mud and shit and reintroduced education backed by a religious structure. Before then white people were just as disgusting and uncivilized as any place in Africa since they originally started out as surprise...the Roman Empires slave class. And since the Roman Empire included Africa...white people literally learned slavery after having been enslaved by Africa.

History is just circular.
>>
Breaking news:

video of the shooting:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2014/08/14/cnn-tonight-piaget-crenshaw-eyewitnesses.cnn&hpt=hp_t1&from_homepage=yes&video_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F
>>
>>562462752
And I know you're a liberal because, when confronted with views or any type of thinking that isn't backed and approved by the liberal mindset, you turn to personal attacks. It's just in your nature and you're unaware of it
>source: every single liberal I've had the displeasure of debating calmly with always ends up in me being personally insulted and being called names while I'm just calmly stating my opinions and views, afterall, intelligent conversation is made when you open up and contemplate things that you thought to be false, right?
>>
File: Bu-lkolCAAIwyN0.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bu-lkolCAAIwyN0.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
niggers still be protesting at 143am

popo gassing media and taking down cameras

>fuk da popo
>>
>>562462576
To be fair I've grown up in St. Louis my whole life and it is far from a "small town".
>>
File: sitdown.jpg (123KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
sitdown.jpg
123KB, 700x566px
>>562463163
I dont doubt that the cop killed him unjustly, however, this doesnt change the fact that niggs will never achieve anything unless they start protesting nonviolently like their civil rights forebears, pic related
>>
>>562463548
>ever single liberal always ends up in me

shit op better take that dick out of your ass
>>
File: 2001-monolith-alignment.jpg (56KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
2001-monolith-alignment.jpg
56KB, 1280x854px
>>562462225

Okay, I'm white - I'm not street or "hood", but I work a low wage job with mostly black folks.

>Is it really so hard?
Yes, it is, especially when educational opportunity is low (see 'the south'). Your parents work two jobs to make ends meet because wages are low. You could blame your parents for not wanting success enough, but they were raised the same way, and so were your grandparents, and their parents, all the way back to sharecropping. No one at home can help you with your homework. The food you eat isn't very nutritious.

You go to a classroom with 30 other kids like you in it. You have one teacher, no assistant.

You live in a neighborhood full of crime because your parents have poor credit and couldn't rent anywhere else.

No one has instructed you about safe sex practices (remember your parents are working all the time and high school only allows 'abstinence only education'), so you knock someone up.

If you can't find a job in the depressed economy, or because you just look too "hood" to the many white employers, you end up dealing drugs - perhaps you do some time in jail.

>>562462225

but maybe you're right, maybe they just want the wrong things.

I live in the deep south, and this is honestly what I see every day.
>>
>>562463421
Protip:

At 0:35 she says WHY the cop started shooting.
>>
>>562463723
Yes, you could not be more right.
>>
>>562463723
but the protest did start nonviolently...
Then the pigs showed up and went all MA15+ on their asses and the riots began
>>
>>562463991
I am also a broke ass bitch trying to work my way through school
Yes it is hard
Totalled two cars in 6 months
tore hamstring
have nothing to my name but my cell phone and a busted ass car
Its all about your mindset
I could easily just sell drugs and make a lot of money doing so like many people I know, but I'm not
>>
>>562463991
Space Odyssey, great movie, no doubt my favorite
>>
>>562458021
We got a Liberal Nigger here. Always gotta blame the white man eh?
>>
>>562460430

As one who has a PhD in Sociology, nigs are still nigs and should be gassed. Ebola making it to the US would be a blessing...wipe out all the Shanequas and Latrons either with disease or martial law
>>
>>562452158
http://m.ustream.tv/channel/st-louis-county-police-scanner

Niggers have been shooting and breaking into houses all night. As i type this a nigger is breaking people's windows while riding his bike.
>>
>>562464107
yes but still, iirc blacks didn't respond to violence with violence in the 60s, they let the police attack them without retaliating. and thus, they showed the true nature of america's police force without muddling the situation
>>
>>562463548
Playing the liberal card in a race thread is kinda stupid, it's really shouldnt be political.
>>
>>562463008
Christ...this is why you're stupid.

Ghettos and projects came to be in America after WWll. See when all the white men went off to fight the war they needed bodies to man the factories, the military bases and shipyards. People remember the posters of how women stepped up to work...but the real work force was actually the black population.

So to keep our war machine rolling they relocated entire black communities all across the country to do the work. When they relocated them they would house them all in the same neighborhoods since segregation was in effect, and if there wasn't an available neighborhood they would build temporary housing. Known as...project housing.

Now when the war ended and the white men came home they returned to their jobs, which put hundreds of thousands of black men out of work. So now you have entire communities living in temporary housing projects separated from hospitals, school systems, city services, libraries, grocery stores...and they have no jobs, no money, and no access to education. Since segregation was still in effect they could not branch out to find new work. And how did the country respond? They built walls around many of these neighborhoods and left them to their own.

Through the following decades this country fought off every attempt to end segregation. If black people ventured out they were assaulted or killed by police or roving mobs of white men protecting their property. So you take a group of uneducated people, wall them in, brutalize them whenever they try to leave and repeat for years and years...and big surprise...we have a massive fucking problem now.

See the thing is I'm not a liberal...I just try to educate myself instead of spouting unsubstantiated nonsense like yourself. And that is why you're on nigger level. Only an absolute idiot would use liberal and conservative as insults, it shows you're no where near intelligent enough to handle yourself in a conversation.

Isn't learning fun?
>>
>>562464228
yes but how did you get where you are today
>>
File: 1404181166235.gif (159KB, 220x245px) Image search: [Google]
1404181166235.gif
159KB, 220x245px
>>562452158
who fucking cares?
>>
>>562453003

>If you're already being asked to lie on the ground, you've done something pretty wrong already

That's presumption of guilt, and it isn't the way US law works.
>>
>>562464107
Also true. What I make of it is that there were 2 kinds of protestors. The ones taking advantage of the situation to get themselves new rims and smokes, and those who genuinely felt for Brown and his family. Either way, the bad things are always overly emphasized.
>>
>>562464378
okay, now I see where you're coming from.

From what I heard, the protesters stayed peaceful, but it was another bunch of folks who did the looting. So you have the looters and the protesters and the cops attacking both.
>>
>>562464319
i do believe that humanity will be evolving soon
>>
File: 1404793187753.jpg (110KB, 627x597px) Image search: [Google]
1404793187753.jpg
110KB, 627x597px
ITT: upper-middle class suburban children who know nothing, John Snow
>>
ITT: race baiting niggers
>>
>>562464415
my family system being completely torn apart and me having to be homeless for a few months until I figured out where to stay, then I got clean and got a job and saved up money to get a car and continue my education until recently when all my belongings exploded at once
The environment only plays so much into it
Yes, but not nearly as much as race appologists want you to think
>>562464394
tl;dr "I read a bunch of books and went to history classes where I was read one version of what someone thinks happened based off of their interpretation of evidence
>>
>>562464345
I honestly cannot believe that you made through graduate school while being this racist. Post a pic of your phd.
>>
>>562461159

Why does everyone always cite this incorrect bullshit.

Egyptians aren't niggers. Niggers are sub-saharan. Ethiopia was a trading post by which the rest of the civilized groups would pass through. It wasn't some grand empire.
>>
>>562461159
>>562462549

Hey retard, there weren't any blacks in Egypt. Semitic proto-arabs, yes, but no blacks; except for the Nubians. And they weren't Egyptian, they got their shit packed in by the Egyptians.

And don't start with that retarded 'Cleopatra was black' shit, she was whiter than you are.
>>
>>562464892
Thank you
>>
>>562458021
Have you read that article on the reparations for slavery, the dude makes a quite a point about how hard it is for even a normal black person to achieve success because of history
>Black people wouldn't be so black if less of them were poor
>>
>>562464815
well, i meant what it was like for you growing up from like birth to 18, but you're only giving me the past year or so. but also you're white and no one has been racist against you so that's good.
>>
File: 1407865320363.gif (1MB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
1407865320363.gif
1MB, 200x254px
>>562464394
>>
File: proxy.jpg (39KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
39KB, 480x320px
volunteers cleaning up.. yep. truly animals.
>>
>>562465154
the old ones know the real struggle man
even oldnigs hate the newnigs
>>
>>562464815
Typical nigger behavior "Ya'll know shit and knowin shit is dumb".

You don't even deserve an opinion. You're just some fucking homeless junky who never got an education and you have a inferiority complex. So you try to dismiss people that actually put time in to researching what they're talking about to give your imaginary nonsense credit.

In the end you're still just an uneducated moron who can't even type a complete sentence. People like you are just as much a drain on society as niggers.
>>
>>562452158
Breaking news:

Picture of the victim, taken by a cell phone RIGHT before POLICE SHOT him:

s7.photobucket.com/user/parakoopa/media/b96377ce.jpg.html
>>
>>562464998
roads leading all over rome, natives all went to the nile during drout.. somehow no ones black... somehow.. even though they are all over the art and literature.
>>
>>562465338
such humour
very mislead
wow
>>
>>562465047
whoa whoa I agree with that. In fact, that's a great way to explain the concept to the idiots that comprise the majority of this thread (the white supremacists). If they had ever met a middle/upper class black person they would realize this. That's not to say that there are not good, morally conscious blacks who are poor, just that they are less common (obviously).
>>
>>562464892
>>562465004
Hey fuckheads...read this because I already addressed that.

>>562463418

You realize that glowing screen in front of you has access to literally every shred of knowledge in all of human history don't you? Idiots.
>>
File: ferguson-black-looters-628x356.jpg (75KB, 628x356px) Image search: [Google]
ferguson-black-looters-628x356.jpg
75KB, 628x356px
>>562465154
It is called a photo op.
>>
>>562465547
I don't speak autism
>>
Guys, make the situation worst by getting everyone involved.

Start going on facebook.
Start going on Tumblr.
Start going in instragram.
Start going on myspace
Start going on anything to find people and piss them off about faggot police abuse.

USe everything you can think of to piss everyone the fuck off. Maybe we can keep these riots going for a few weeks. This will be awesome

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>562465627
Neither do I m8
>>
File: 84221349.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
84221349.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>562464394
People who know what they're twlking about don't belong on 4chan.

I appreciate the effort, but GO AWAY YOU FUCKING NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>562465547
Trayvon 2.0
lulz
>>
>>562465154
They'll only focus on the negative. Can you imagine if a black police officer had shot an innocent white teen? The only reason there wouldn't be riots is because they'd all pool some money together to make the problem go away.
>>
>>562465319
>drain on society
I receive absolutely no public assistance whatsoever and I don't even ride the fucking public transporation
>drain
>>
>>562453003
> If you're already being asked to lie on the ground, you've done something pretty wrong already.

You should lurk more you....you piece of shit..
>>
>>562465751
no u is the nigar
>>
>>562456093
perfect exemplification of my feelings on this
>>
>>562465615
what is it holding? a bag? a chicken?
nice gun tucked in its saggin pants
>>
>>562461159
Niggers stole Egypt. look it up.
>>
>>562465882
You being alive is a drain on society. We don't need anymore pieces of shit who don't know what the fuck they're talking about acting like they do.

You're against black entitlement. I'm against moron entitlement.
>>
>>562464228
Also, you're telling everyone that their college professors are idiots filling their mind with useless lies, and yet you are paying to go get educated by a college professor. Are yours different than ours?
>>
>>562465631
fuck yeah heaven lets burn some shit
>>
>>562466136
Stop chimping out, nigger.
>>
>>562466015
Then why are you still here, faggot? Go jerk off to some anal prolapse webms or something.
>>
I was there, he actually did shove the cop into his own car at one point when the guy was radioing something in about his name. Prob just a standard background check. I didn't see what happened in the car but a shot did go off, it was freaky as hell. Then dude ran and got blasted in the back and head.

So was it right to shoot him in the back? Was it right for him to start a life or death struggle by grabbing a cop's shit and firing? They were both retarded and now five millions nigs are going insane in my neighborhood nonstop. I see more black on black violence and theft of shoes and rims than "justice".
>>
>>562458696
love how everyone ignores this.

niggah seems fine.
>>
>>562466231
lulz
give us some hashtags and sheeeeeeeeeit
I am bored and broke till friday so this sounds fun
>>
>>562454649
>citation needed
>>
>>562466331
Obvious liar is obvious.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x224px
>>562464394

Good ideas. I just wish you put up some citations on your comments. I would like to look some of the stuff you said up just to elaborate on the subjects. Anyways, 2 cheers for you for being educated.

Just correlating. It makes sense that not many african americans even went to war during WW2. Also segregation was still in effect. That's also true.

I just wonder about the relocation. If that's true it's basically one of the biggest fuck ups in american history. This will only prove that the "plebeians" will one day arm themselves and completely rape over whatever laws you place over them.

You see what happened after the ferguson shooting? Stores were looted and robbed. Just imagine if all these people were pissed off enough that they started shooting and killing off the cops one by one even at the cost of their own lives. It's already happening now at small scales.

It seems no one forgets that you have mall shootings, school shootings, convention shootings, but no one fails to realize that at 2 AM all it takes is some guy with an AK to shoot the lock on a door and gank the entire police station before anyone even has an idea of what's going on. That's what it's all going to lead to if this fucking government keeps harassing people this badly. USA is a shit tier country now anyways. Just have to deal with it. This entire fucking country is already in flames. This isn't a 1st world country anymore. It's 2nd world country with a failing system and a 17 trillion dollar debt.
>>
>>562466401
why give attention to anything that doesn't fit with your view of things?
>>
>>562462192
this is a genuinely conflicting issue for me.

not because i give a shit about some nigger, just because i cant figure out who i hate more, niggers or cops
>>
>>562466126
Well before Rome ever came to be there were 3 major trade ports near Egypt which linked North Africa to the entire Mediterranean. So they wouldn't have been traditional "black" as in dark as shit...but they all would have had very dark complexions. And several groups have dominated Egypt through out the last 5,000 years which is probably why their artwork depicts both very dark skin tones and more tan skin tones. They wouldn't have been white that's for sure, white people were still living in huts in northern Europe until Rome started enslaving the Germanic tribes.
>>
>>562466331
It is called a Bongo Party. When a chimpout goes beyond cat 5 and spreads to the groidle.
Critical mass is achieved and the whole troop of baboons tries to get a Come Up.

Wait till it spreads to other cities.
>>
>>562458441
nigger
>>
>>562466469
From one of the local stations. http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Another-witness-to-Michael-Brown-Jr-shooting-speaks-to-News-4-271139501.html
>>
>>562456308
>>562460270
>/Thread
Nig was a Nig
>>
>>562466759

saying "nigger" only show how much you lack in education / also ignorance but I'm not here to school you on your faults.

Simply, black people have more melanin in their skin, and genetically they are related to you as any other person in this world. You could of been born black for all your know, you got lucky.

Hate cops more who like to shove batons up people's assholes, rape your liberties, physically and sexually abuse people scarring them for life all while wearing a badge.

You want to hate someone, hate that group of people who work for a shitty failing government that can't get anything done right. Don't believe me? Look at the 17 trillion dollar debt. How does a country even go into debt when they produce mass goods? Obviously they fucked up big time and are too fucking stupid to erase this debt or problems.

USA is a shit tier country, enough said. Fuck faggot cops too, they all deserve a good dose of cancer.
>>
>>562467324
nigger
>>
>>562467324
I'm an Amerifag, and I support this message.
>>
They're ignoring the real pictures of Mike Brown because racists are ignorant fucking monkeys who project themselves onto others
>>
>>562452158
we seem to have a a Schrodinger's nigger cops lie, yet niggers lie as well.

he simultaneously tried to grab the gun, yet he didnt
>>
File: screenshot-med-01.jpg (71KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-med-01.jpg
71KB, 824x464px
>>562466669
lrn2carpenter :^)
>>
File: okay.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>562467324
>saying 'nigger' makes you sound dumb
>school you
>could of
>cannot grasp basic economic concepts
>cops = fags
>>
File: mace.jpg (95KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
mace.jpg
95KB, 500x488px
>>
>>562466669
It's true. The city I live in has a naval base and that base is directly related to two of our major ghettos. My grandfather was the general foreman and had an interest in the history of the area.

What happened in our city is many of the black workers actually managed to make a pretty good living for themselves for awhile as our base is one of the few that can service destroyers and subs. We had this neighborhood known as the Country Club Crest which was an affluent white community back in the early 40's. Well the well-to-do black men who saved their pennies wanted to live the "white" life...so they started purchasing houses in the Crest. This of course pissed off all the white people so over the next couple decades complete white flight took place until the market completely dropped and the empty houses value became shit. So poor black families moved in instead. Over the next 30 years due to segregation, a crumbling infrastructure, and zero access to education it became a cesspool full of crime, violence and drugs. So in the early 80's our city built a huge concrete wall around the entire area leaving only one way in and one way out and heavily policed the entrance to keep them in there. Now our city went bankrupt in the recession and we cut way back on our police force so crime skyrocketed across the city.

Now you look at Chicago, Detroit, Louisiana, all these cities that had massive industry...and there's a ghetto or project nearby every single industrial park. It's no coincidence.

I didn't list citations because if people are too lazy to read my entire comment they're definitely not going to research it themselves. Besides it's always better if people read it themselves and come to their own conclusions since this isn't taught in our history books.

But yea, it's a massive fuck up that no one wants to address or even learn about.
>>
>McSpadden had pointed words for the officer who shot her son.
>"You're not God. You don't decide when you're going to take somebody from here," she told KSDK.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/us/missouri-ferguson-michael-brown-what-we-know/index.html
>>
File: masturbayteintheass.jpg (36KB, 331x459px) Image search: [Google]
masturbayteintheass.jpg
36KB, 331x459px
>>562467324
>>
File: 1363049808691.jpg (98KB, 599x521px) Image search: [Google]
1363049808691.jpg
98KB, 599x521px
>>562461159
>>
>>562467724
Thats some funny shit. Come to think about it niggers are wholly supported by tax-payer dollars.
We still own them if you think about it.
They are ours to do with as we please.
>>
>>562465772
Well trayvon was different because it had no witnesses. Here there was and if the cop were put on trial based from the witness descriptions sounds like a second degree murder charge would be unavoidable.
>>
>>562468053
That's exactly what Bundy was saying, you know.
>>
File: errrr.jpg (201KB, 1280x862px) Image search: [Google]
errrr.jpg
201KB, 1280x862px
>>562467703

What are you stupid? "cannot grasp basic economics"? You mean to say that a 17 trillion dollar debt doesn't exist?

I fucking hate people like you lol. Bring something to the table instead of being some undercover fag with nothing good to say and greenexting like a summerfag

>implying he knows anything
>implying everyone who talks on 4chan should speak formally
>implying too stupid to know what colloquialism is
>implying too stupid to conversate without using greentext
>>
File: theybewatchinme.jpg (17KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
theybewatchinme.jpg
17KB, 300x304px
>>562464815
> one version of what someone thinks happened based off of their interpretation of evidence
Thanks for the red-pill anon. We all should look forward into this. They are lying to and spying on us as we write.
Gotta go fast.
>>
>>562468172
>correctly spelling your words and using proper grammar
>"speaking formally"
>>
File: laughter.png (218KB, 492x341px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.png
218KB, 492x341px
>>562468172
>lol
>thinks basic english = formal
>calls quoting greentexting but thinks he isn't summer
>still mad
>>
Everyone's trying to CYA

Cop harassing black guys
Pulls up to them and opens door

Black guys say "the door opened up and bounced off us" - yeah right - more likely Brown shut the door

Disputed reports about whether they were fighting through the car

Cop says black guy "went for my gun" - through a car window? yeah right

Cop shoots black guy while inside car

Black guy runs away

Black guys say "his hands were up" - I have no idea - it doesn't matter - Brown was unarmed

Cop shoots Brown multiple times and kills him.

So yeah. You want to shoot a black guy because he's tussling with you? Fine. But then he runs off and you shoot him more? You dun fucked up. It's pretty hard to claim self-defense at that point.
>>
>>562468053
If you think about it they're a self controlling populace who immediately dumps whatever wealth it gains back in to corporations pockets. Guns, jewelry, gold teefs, expensive cars, liquor stores, drugs, ect.

It doesn't matter where they get their cash...it eventually trickles up to squeaky clean white hands. And as long as you keep education shitty and illegal guns flowing in...they kill each other fast enough to keep their population from growing. Capitalism baby.
>>
>>562467324
Econ fag here to say that you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1405530166574.jpg (5KB, 261x212px) Image search: [Google]
1405530166574.jpg
5KB, 261x212px
>>562452158
Nigger acts like nigger, then cop shoots nigger for acting like a nigger, then niggers hold nigger vigil for nigger shot by cop for being a nigger, then niggers at nigger vigil use nigger getting killed by cop for acting like a nigger as justification for looting, pillaging, and general nigger actions.

They are doing nothing but acting like niggers and reinforcing the stereotype of niggers being niggers and thus making cops even more likely to be predisposed against niggers in the future.

I'm from St. Louis and live less than 10 minutes away from this bullshit. Anyone from around here (with the exception of teenage liberal retards trying to justify this with "muh oppressions") will tell you it's all just typical niggershit, because that is all it is.
>>
>>562468106
We don't know because the video was censored.
They don't let witnesses speak on news channels before a trial... especially something like this.
All hearsay at this point.
>>
>>562458158

none of those pics are of mike brown, hes much darker skinned than that you fucking dumbasses
>>
>>562468519
it's always self-defense at some point
>>
So what you're saying is cops have killed two niggers so far? I don't see the problem.
>>
>>562467843

We need more people like you in this world. It's good to have people conversation about things like this. The history books don't come close to reality. They history books don't compare to how things were really happening in the past either.

You are an example of an educated mind. Go work for the government and make a difference. You might be able to change some of these laws around, and disarm these brutal, pathetic, shit tier militarized armies all over the USA.

All in all, I miss life in the 90's before all this war game terror shit started. 9/11 was the catalyst for what's happening now. I remember seeing the smoke from that tower and realizing this was never going to be the same country ever again. My childhood died on 9/11. We grew up too fast with our terrorist friends across seas, and our federal abusers here at home on both fronts.
>>
>>562468519
Not to mention he probably had a taser. Pigs love using those so that all they have to do is waddle over to their stunned prey like their some sort of idiotic fat spider. The show "COPS" was great before pigs started finding a way to taser everyone breaking the law.
>>
>>562452158
Well the Ferguson, MO cops killed an unarmed black man. Truth of the matter is that 65% of the Ferguson population is black, however of the 53 police officers on the taskforce, 50 are white. Two are Hispanic and one is black I believe but not too sure.
Anyways a cop was rolling on his car. Michael Brown and a friend were walking on the street and he told them to get on the sidewalk. The Black version says that the officer put him in a headlock and then Michael Brown ran off whilst the officer started shooting. Brown's body by the way was found 35 feet from the car, so it is without a doubt that he tried to run away. The officer story is that Michael Brown pushed the officer into the car as he was about to get out and tried to grab the cop's gun.
Regardless of whether he was innocent or not is actually irrelevant to the rioting, because African Americans in that town had very little power and opportunities from the mostly-white official who ran everything. African Americans also voted very little. Police officers have been known to harass Blacks more than others in this town, so this was nothing more than a mere catalyst to the inevitable riots that would have ensued sooner or later.
>>
>>562468436

QQ more summerfag idiot, you are a greentext pro.
by the way school is in a month you better go back to sleeping early before you mother scolds you.
>>
>>562468715
Maybe you should could come up with a valid argument beyond "typical nigger shit". Inbred moron...
>>
>>562468558
No shit. Let us start a new trend for niggers like wearing sneakers on the wrong feet like we did when we made sagging popular.
Easier to catch wearing sneakers on the wrong feet unlaced, sagging pants.
>>
>>562456743
>and like every other nigs cops assume he's packing heat and shot him
Racial profiling
>riot and blame white people and all you racist
>and all you racist
The irony in your post is astounding
>>
>>562466513
You obviously have no reason to believe anyone on /b/ about anything, but I speak the truth. As usual, neither party was fully innocent, probably just like with Tray Tray and any other story like this you hear. Then both sides sing praises until only the loudest can be heard, then more truth comes to light after the fact.
>>
>>562469419
How about sneakers with flashing lights?
wait... we already did that.
>>
File: 1407382765481s.jpg (2KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1407382765481s.jpg
2KB, 125x123px
>>562456308
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>562469463
Assuming you were a witness to the incident, would you confirm or deny that the officers actions were justifiable? I mean honestly, he should have AT LEAST had mercy when he stopped running.
>>
File: 0550-big.jpg (29KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
0550-big.jpg
29KB, 800x468px
>>562468715
>Nigger nigger like nigger, then cop shoots nigger for nigger like a nigger, then niggers nigger nigger vigil for nigger nigger by cop for nigger a nigger, then niggers at nigger vigil use nigger getting nigger by nigger for nigger like a nigger as nigger for nigger, nigger, and general nigger nigger.
>They are nigger nothing but nigger like niggers and nigger the nigger of niggers nigger niggers and thus nigger nigger even more nigger to nigger nigger against niggers in the nigger.
>I'm from St. Nigger and nigger less than nigger away from this nigger. Nigger from nigger here (with the nigger of teenage nigger retards nigger to nigger this with "muh nigger") will nigger you it's all just nigger niggershit, nigger that is all nigger nigger.

Now that makes sense.
No need to thank me.
>>
>>562469098
Truth be told there is no changing our current government, it would take something like another World War.

In the late 1920's and 1930's we have the Great Depression that devastated the country (along with the Dust Bowl). It wasn't until our involvement in WWll that we got our asses back in gear. We mobilized as a country and heavily invested in education, the sciences, economics, infrastructure...we created a cutting edge country within 10 years, the most technologically advanced society in all of history .
It was the Cold War that pushed us to land on the moon as part of a massive tech race. We didn't go there to explore, we went there to see if it gave us a military advantage.

And then we stopped. We stopped it all. We stopped investing in people and started investing in corporations. We created a completely free market where profits at any cost was the new God. We created massive entertainment to keep people occupied and sedated so they didn't realize their work hours increasing, their vacation hours shrinking, our health costs skyrocketing, our infrastructure crumbling, and our gutted educational system.

But hey...we have smart phones and 3D Marvel movies. That's totally worth working two 40-hr a week jobs to rent a shitty apartment in a shitty neighborhood and have no life saving or anything to pass to your kids. Meanwhile 35 trillion rests in offshore bank accounts doing god knows what. We gotta break down all the wrong before anything can be fixed. We're fucked dude.
>>
>>562469343
Whatever makes you feel better until your PO takes you back to jail, nigger.
>>
>>562469309
If blacks didn't act like fucking thugs they wouldn't have such a stereotype.
It has nothing to do with the color but how they behave.
>>
>>562469974
Unfortunately this is true. The pigs are using any choice to play with their new toys like MRAPs and stuff.
>>
>>562464861

So you can call the thought police on me? Sure thing...

Your freshman semester of a random liberal arts field shouldn't preclude you from realizing that maybe some people with terminal degrees escape the brain washing that is so rampant among today's youth.

I work every day with these savages. All they do is breed, destroy and consume. Stereotypes exist for a reason and the statistics fegarding intelligence and propensity for violence do not lie.

It's easy for people to become social justice warriors, damn the police and cry foul when the stories are skewed and the loudest voices are also the most ignorant.
>>
>>562459791
http://youtu.be/_2kzetKRlgA
>>
File: 1397698434697.jpg (854KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1397698434697.jpg
854KB, 1920x1200px
>>562469981

I fucking hate people like you, I would love to beat your lanky little 160 pound ass into pulp.

I'm not even black, but come around new york sometime and start yelling nigger really loud and you won't make it down the block without something broken or a few holes in you. type harder too. you're probably some low paid minimum wage faggot with no college degree.

also I hope people like you get early cancer and die the fuck off already. we need less faggots like you alive in this world. You are partly the reason why the human race has so many problems. please go kill yourself. honestly. this world doesn't need faggots like you.
>>
>a high-crime area
>Ferguson
>already hates cops
>uses a shooting to justify looting itself and burning their own town down

When is the Governor going to just call in the fucking MNG and save this town from themselves and roll over any fucking nigger they see?
>>
>>562470872
>I'm not even black

Nigger detected
>>
>>562470794
Hey faggot I could give a shit less what you just said. (Didn't read lol) What I said is that I do not believe that you have a phd and asked you to prove it. Don't reply to my shit unless its a timestamped pic proving your blatant lies.

tl;dr You're a butthurt fake
>>
They need to call in the national guard and start using live ammo, these cops are showing a lot of restraint considering niggers are nigging out 10 yards in front of them, you yell "fuck the police" to a cop, the only reason you didn't get shot for that is BECAUSE your fucking black, that's black privilege.
>>
>>562470872
Curious George is chimping out.
Cute
>>
>>562470020
Alright what if I told you, that I would stop you constantly for no other reason than because you were white? You know it. Whites have been acting kind of shady lately with all these mass shootings committed by whites. How would that make you feel? That they would outright label you as a possible criminal, not because they have any evidence, but because they see your skin. Now imagine this, all the people in your town are Jewish, and they know damn right how dangerous and violent you whites can be with all your mass shooting, so rather than represent the white people, they instead call for more support for police officers, more security checks on blacks.
>>
>>562471321
The police are probably better armed than the National Guard at this point. Did you see the fucking gear they had? Full military. And no doubt many of those police are vets as well.
>>
>>562470794

You fail to realize people like you completely ruin this fucking world.

How about you grow the fuck up and stop stereotyping people. No one cares about any shitty degree you have when you're some random racist internet faggot with nothing better to say.

I have broken two jaws in my life being a half white half asian person for hearing a racist comment yelled out. I would love to break yours too if I ever met your 160 pound lanky ass. But since we're on the internet, grow the fuck up and stop typing so much faggot bullshit. People like you make eveyrone else angry. One day you might piss the wrong person off and they'll google your name and show up one day when you don't expect it to place 2 hole in your forehead and chop you right the fuck up like you might deserve it.

My 2 cents? Keep your racist thoughts to yourself and off any media such as the internet. You're partly lucky there's no one motivated to find out exactly who you are. You are also the reason why the human race is such a fucking embarrassment. If you are going to continue for the rest of your pathetic life like this, then your mother should of swallowed you before shitting you out. You take for granted even being alive. It just as easily can be taken away. Learn to not be a fucking neanderthal.
>>
>>562471183
So mad.
>>
>>562471061

>faggot detected

you deserve all your teeth kicked in, my 2 cents
>>
>>562464998

Cleo was Greek. Direct descendant of Ptolemy.

>>562465446

Semitic (Middle Eastern) =/ black. Some were very dark but they weren't niggers. Others were of European and/or Asian descent.

It's not the skin color that makes them animals, it's the genetic profile, the predisposition to violence, the lowered intelligence, etc.
>>
File: 14_haiti_picture_r_full.jpg (96KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
14_haiti_picture_r_full.jpg
96KB, 540x360px
this is how the end of these protest should look, a pile of dead niggers in the street and one onlooking nigger waiting for the cameras to leave so he can loot the ebt cards from their corpses
>>
>>562471321
>Not from Stl
>Thinks that the over-militarized swat teams couldn't take out everyone in Ferguson

You obviously have not seen any of the footage from West Florissant. And as for restraint? They have very little. Multiple times I tuned in to them gassing out peaceful protestors
>>
LIke my tat?
That is the answer
>>
>>562462192
I live in St. Louis, and I was actually there at the vigil. That's not how shit went down, buddy.
>>
File: ebolatattoo.jpg (49KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
ebolatattoo.jpg
49KB, 640x368px
>>562471903
forgot pic
>>
>>562471936
>I was actually there at the vigil

Good thing that has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting
>>
>>562472228
the video of the shooting was censored so we don't know wtf happened.
rioting is not helping the basketball americans cause by fulfilling stereotypes of looting nike's, hair weaves, and booze.
>>
>>562462192
>being this delusional
>>
File: 898080.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
898080.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>562452158
>>
>>562458083
Please get the fuck out of here you retarded nigger spitting faggot
>>
>>562472434
Hey! It was nikes, RIMS, and booze. Get it right, faggot.
>>
>>562472434
No Fucking Shit Sherlock
They Cant Help It Though
Just Avoid Them Dont Hate Them
>>
File: 1398725122804.png (78KB, 917x778px) Image search: [Google]
1398725122804.png
78KB, 917x778px
>>
>>562472569
forgot the Rims
>Rims
>Hair Weaves *Fake human hair for our british friends*
>Booze
>Nike Shoes

Sorry
>>
>>562463991
As a 26 year old that works at a fast foodplace by the metro station and works with primarily black people from East St. Louis, I'm going to tell you this: you're fucking wrong.

Me? I was born into lower class. Parents can't get welfare because white. I can't go to college for another 2 years because I need to pay my own bills. I'm working 3 jobs at 70 hours a week.

The black people I work with? Raised in STL, get welfare and food stamps, and are trying to better their life by going to college. FOR FREE. One of my coworker's little brothers is going to Rolla (best engineering school in the Midwest) for mechanical engineering for 4 years and will not only not pay a dime, but even gets a mother fucking stipend just for the color of his skin.

If you actually talk to some of these black people from the city that are trying to better their situation, they'll tell you this: that getting out of the city and making a life as a black person is easy as fuck in affirmative-action-America. The only problem people have is that they WANT to do crime, they WANT to be violent, they WANT to hate the world. If they are stuck in shitty conditions, it is because THEY refuse to take advantage of what's handed to them on a silver fucking platter.

This is coming from a St. Louisian, who works with nothing but black people from East St. Louis that are currently looking at these looters in disgust.
>>
>>562467724

Another retard with an agenda decides to stir the shit with photoshop. Perpetuating this shit is just as bad as those engage in civil rights violations.

Want to fight the government and make the country a better place? Make something of yourself, become a lawyer, representative or senator. Hell, become a police officer and improve the standards.

Otherwise just shut the fuck up already.
>>
File: TehGame.jpg (168KB, 1011x819px) Image search: [Google]
TehGame.jpg
168KB, 1011x819px
>>562470872
Bruh, they will push you further and further if you don't calm down...
Do not feed them.
>>
>>562472507

relax, the guy is right anyways. what makes you think the government is going to disarm any of these police states? they won't, because the government isn't one person, its a group of people all with greedy motivations. Why would you arm police? It obviously means money was spent. And where the money is spent it means someone made a profit. And whoever made a profit obviously wants to keep this system flowing as it is.

You need to question things more, instead of turning into some racist idiot yelling at other people for asking question. Normally I would tell people like you who use racist terms to go die from cancer already, but since you weren't so abrasive with your comments, i'll say please educate yourself so you don't wind up into some pathetic faggot that never did anything to make this world a better place. You will die one day. Stop being so egotistical and think of other people. They only reason you're even alive is other people. You're entire existence is because you are part of a society. So either help or or receive backlash from most of the population.

Quick story: I was in high school and some kid thought it was funny to start yelling NIGGER afterschool. Two blocks before he came to his house some kid smashed his skateboard into his skull. He ended up with a cracked skull and out of school for a while. Moral of story: don't be a fucking racist faggot retard
>>
File: Partay.gif (2MB, 304x181px) Image search: [Google]
Partay.gif
2MB, 304x181px
>>562467324
>>
>>562461901
>If you're interested learn about what they did to the Congo. Completely destroyed it's entire social structure, economy, it's infrastructure, it's education, just everything. They stormed in and brought the people back to the stone age so they could rape the shit out of their culture until it's the festering piece of shit it is today.
Ehrm, they were cannibals. And they had no infrastructure until the Belgians built railroads.

>How well would we be in 300 years if some country invaded us, destroyed everything we know, and made us live in the dirt? We'd be pretty fucking stupid too. They were so hardcore they would arbitrarily cut off peoples hands and feet so they couldn't tend their own fields to feed themselves.
Like the British? That didn't go so bad.
>>
Its unfortunate that the pig responsible likely won't be put into jail with the general population. I would love to hear about him being brutally beaten to death by blacks the second he was thrown in.
>>
File: 1396485452776.jpg (69KB, 523x574px) Image search: [Google]
1396485452776.jpg
69KB, 523x574px
>>562473067

I forget man, I feel hopeless sometimes when I see how this world is and how the people are.

I have to remind myself I can't control everything. Thank you man I appreciate it.
>>
>>562471183

Easy kid, you're going to break the keyboard your mom gave you for your birthday.

>>562471615

What did you say about me you little punk, navy seal, 40000 confirmed kills, etc.
>>
>>562473134
Hard not to be a racist retard when you live around African Americans as they are coined.
I thought we were all American regardless of skin color? They still like to separate though and yes they do hate you for being white even if you are just as bad off as them.
Being in direct contact with them you either become like them or learn what they are.

It doesn't have shit to do with the skin color but how they act.
Avoid them, move away is the only answer.
>>
>>562463418
>Actually after the Roman Empire fell Egypt would have been left severely crippled.
After the Roman Empire fell Egypt hung on as part of East Rome, Byzantium.

>It was during the following centuries that the Persian Empire started land grabbing and expanding.
No, the Persian Empire conquered Egypt before the Romans. Then Alexander the Great conquered it, after his death his general Ptolemy inherited it, one of his descendants was Cleopatra.
Then came the Muslims and conquered Egypt.

>They expanded throughout all of what is now the Middle East, North Africa, and even across Europe making their way all the way to what is now France.
No, that was the Muslims.

>This was known as the Dark Ages. Persia wasn't pushed back out until after a Frank General managed to form a legitimate fighting force and pushed them back in to the Middle East. This was around the same time of Charlemagne who brought white people out of the mud and shit and reintroduced education backed by a religious structure. Before then white people were just as disgusting and uncivilized as any place in Africa since they originally started out as surprise...the Roman Empires slave class. And since the Roman Empire included Africa...white people literally learned slavery after having been enslaved by Africa.
?? wut
>>
>>562473708
I'm sorry what's that? You can't prove it? Perhaps it's underneath the vasoline tub and butt plugs crowding your desk.
>>
File: entellekts.jpg (122KB, 1154x768px) Image search: [Google]
entellekts.jpg
122KB, 1154x768px
>>562474190
>translation in pic
>>
File: USTUPIDGOY.jpg (12KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
USTUPIDGOY.jpg
12KB, 208x243px
>>
nigger get
>>
>>562469416
Alright then, nigger sympathizer.

The problem in STL is that black culture in the cities pressures young blacks into crime and being "gangster." Black culture is what is keeping black people down in STL; they have enough affirmative actionmoney to blow your fucking mind. Blacks from STL can get out of their situation and go to a top tier uni for free, get welfare without hassle, and all sorts of other benefits just for their skin color. However, they refuse to take these opportunities because it's cooler to be a gangster.

This bullshit is even further perpetuated by white suburban youth idolizing rap culture, making these black kids that go to white schools via "bussing" more inclined to be dragged into and drag others into this culture.

It's typical "nigger" bullshit, and the "nigger" culture is the only thing holding black people down around here. Not "whitey."
>>
>>562454649
Officer conducted a public service.

Killing niggers is what we have police for in the first place.
>>
>>562469959
Charming.
>>
>>562455847

Just blatantly ignoring strong evidence for no reason... it is a tragedy that you and others like you even exist.
>>
>>562469974
>In the late 1920's and 1930's we have the Great Depression that devastated the country (along with the Dust Bowl). It wasn't until our involvement in WWll that we got our asses back in gear. We mobilized as a country and heavily invested in education, the sciences, economics, infrastructure...we created a cutting edge country within 10 years, the most technologically advanced society in all of history
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
and the Interstate system copied from Nazi Autobahns was the cause of that and got rid of the huge war debt.
>It was the Cold War that pushed us to land on the moon as part of a massive tech race. We didn't go there to explore, we went there to see if it gave us a military advantage.
>And then we stopped. We stopped it all. We stopped investing in people and started investing in corporations. We created a completely free market where profits at any cost was the new God. We created massive entertainment to keep people occupied and sedated so they didn't realize their work hours increasing, their vacation hours shrinking, our health costs skyrocketing, our infrastructure crumbling, and our gutted educational system.
In the mid 60's immigration was opened to non-Europeans, driving the economy into debt-craing, non-sustainable mode
>>
>>562454649
And as someone else living in st louis the people of ferguson overreacted from the getgo and have been making it worse for themselves since
>>
>>562475027

the person killed should of been you, one less racist faggot on the internet is millions of times better.

your mother should of taken that cumshot up her ass or swallowed you instead. I fucking hate how people like you even exist. Please die off already.
>>
Some dude trolling people at the burnt down QuikTrip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6FbFNOVaaA
>>
Why the FUCK would a cop go out of his way to shoot a nigger in this current climate after Trayvon knowing blacks are a protected species?
He damn well would know the shit-storm it would cause.
The fact is the VIDEO was blurred out so we don't know what happened.
It was blurred out for a reason and the shit is being stirred.
>>
>>562455443
He had a criminal record
>>
File: 18trailer-600.jpg (84KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
18trailer-600.jpg
84KB, 600x300px
>>562462225
>every. single. one. of. them.
>Its hard for you to see because you're obviously more well off than a trailerpark kid with nothing, but if whitetrashs just get up and say "hey mrs teacher who's here for me....I want to try in this class and I want to go to college and better myself. Can I speak to someone about college?" Is it really so hard?
>No.
>But! theres a problem here. If its that easy, why don't they just do it! because the whitetrash community does not condone success as we label it. Their success is when junior gets his own pick up truck or gets his new bbgun, and that is exactly why you think that whitetrashs just can't get hired. Truth is they'd rather inbred and make their older heads happy than get called a law abiding citizen and "not a real rauncher"
>THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM
>Theres a mentallity in the countryside trailerparks community
>You're not a "real raunchy" if you're successful and have a job and a home and a family
>You're a "real raunchy" when you drink, loot, shoot, rape, and live on foodstamps!
>There's no camaraderie in the trailerpark community as much as they want to say there is
>As soon as someone who's whitetrash makes a move to change their lives in the trailerpark community, they're not a "real raunchy"
>Who do whitetrashs kill the most? their "raunchys"
>Again, yes we may have released them into the county with nothing at all in their pockets, but after generations and generations, shouldn't they have figured it out if it werent for that there mentality I just made you remember you've been trying to forget? It is alive, and it is very real. And no amount of college and no amount of blue-pill bias can make that go away

Steady facts to back a clear and well articulated demonstration.
9/10 would copypasta.
>>
>>562468172
God I can't wait for summer to be over so newfags can stop calling other newfags summerfags

Also, you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>562472228
No, it dowsnt. But it does have to do with the events that followed. Like how he said that tanks rolled up to the vigil? No. They didn't come in until much, much later. After the looting started. He has a fucked up view of the events, and I'm here to tell him he's fucking wrong.

Good thing you don't think before replying, or read a full quote chain.
>>
>>562475747

go fuck yourself, you're a pathetic little faggot with nothing worthy to say. you're probably some bitch faggot teenager who lives at home with his mother or some underpaid minimum wage faggot in his 20's with depression.

go fuck yourself with your uncle's dick you little cockmunching faggot.
>>
>>562469974
*yawn* Yeah we've all heard the libtard account of 20th century US history.
>>
>>562475513
Maximum rustling.
>>
>>562476004
>getting this mad at a bitch faggot teenager who lives at home with his mother or some underpaid minimum wage faggot in his 20's with depression
>>
>>562474528
Nice selfie.
How is that relevant?
>>
File: 13851070711.jpg (46KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
13851070711.jpg
46KB, 528x404px
>>562475316
Just trying to help.
Ur welcome bby. :^*
>>
>>562476484

im not mad im just pointing out the obvious, someone needs to shit all over these little faggot internet keyboard warriors. they aren't special people. they are just little faggots with nothing important to ever say. also just because I type in sentences doesn't automatically make me "mad", im just more vocal than the green texting faggots all over this board who can't converse with a brick wall.
>>
>>562461282
enough white trash dropouts nigs should be able to close the intelligence gap qith the quickness.
>>
>>562453627
Man, I hate cops, but I don't blame the cops for being a little on edge at this point. I did two deployments in the USMC, and I couldn't imagine that shit happening over here in my own nation. Was it right to cut off the internet and cell phones? No. Should they treat a riot like a riot? Yes. I'm not sure how to feel about the whole situation since I'm not there to actually know what's up. However, I know how nigger riots really are. They use ant reason to steal shit. They really are nothing better than monkeys.
>>
>>562477193
you cant even fight you pussy ass bitch calm down lol. calling other people keyboard warriors when you've post "fuck off and die" "id like to kick your teeth in" copy pasta to like 10 different people in this thread. lube up your vagina with those tears Sally, no one cares what a butthurt 17 year old thinks.
>>
>>562456308
>implying that's him
in any case he was unarmed in the confrontation, if "he look stronk" is an excuse then hire cops that don't look like donut inhalers
>>
File: 1407912554507.gif (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1407912554507.gif
3MB, 960x540px
>mfw realizing nigger protests are closer to eurofag protests
>somewhat impressed
>>
>>562477812

All I see when you type is some faggot racist. Stop labeling people by skin color you retarded fuck. There's a reason why I'm making 50k a year in corporate america and being able to post from an ipad while you work like a grunt for some government cheese. My advice? Grow the fuck up and educate yourself. In my office there's 15 employees who all make 35k-60k a year and 6 of them are black. That's nearly half of them all doing well off and with houses.

Anyways that's my 2 cents. grow the fuck up, you make the entire human race look so fucking bad at the universal scale, just as bad as the "mokeys" you point the finger at. go point the finger at the white monkeys during the 1960's or the yellow monkeys when they decided to invade asia, or the brown monkeys during their rapes and genocides. Educate yourself and stop making so fucking retarded, maybe you won't have to sign up for gay USMC jobs to make money if you weren't so fucking stupid. Her'e some more advice, go diversify yourself some more and stay the fuck in school. People like you remind everyone else not to be as fucking retarded. Either way the universe fixes itself.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.