[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ausfag here, so i just got caught with a knife and have to appear

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 32

ausfag here,
so i just got caught with a knife and have to appear in court.

wat do?
>in QLD
>pic related: the knife
>>
kill the jury
>>
The fuck kinda shit is that? You have to go to court for carrying a knife?
>>
File: 1379278122415.gif (2MB, 310x237px) Image search: [Google]
1379278122415.gif
2MB, 310x237px
Don't live in a nanny state shithole.
>>
>>562288950
claim you are a Bikie..
disrespect judge and court proceedings.
get off with a warning.
>>
>>562288950
shank the magistrate
>>
>562289086

yeah in australia it is illegal to carry a knife in public
>>
>>562288950

Yeah welcome to the fuckhole rules they implimented after that asio bullshit summit. Couldnt even carry eggs home from coles
>>
>>562288950
cool Gerber btw..
>>
>>562288950
deadset bro? that fucking sucks. just claim you need to defend yourself from all the violent abbos. also check to see if you can claim unlawful search.
>>
that is a box opener....
>>
File: Aussie 50s.jpg (56KB, 809x476px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie 50s.jpg
56KB, 809x476px
put this in shopping bag
pass to judge while winking profusely
point finger like a gun and make silent shooting motion to prosecutor.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 498x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 498x374px
>>562288950
>>
>>562289356
It was a lawful search, got caught trespassing but no charges pressed as of yet

lucky they didn't bull the b&e tool card.
>>
File: yctak.jpg (15KB, 311x270px) Image search: [Google]
yctak.jpg
15KB, 311x270px
>>562288950
you call that a knife? kek
>>
>>562289367
I claimed multitool but apparently not
>>
File: It wasnt you.jpg (26KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
It wasnt you.jpg
26KB, 608x336px
Just say it wasn't you
>>
>>562289579
>>562289620
I dont but the cops do.
>>
File: thisisaknife.jpg (22KB, 305x232px) Image search: [Google]
thisisaknife.jpg
22KB, 305x232px
>>
File: simpsons.jpg (74KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
74KB, 960x540px
>>562288950
you will just have to pay a fine
>pic so related
>>
>>562289232
yeah it was a cool little tool but it will be destroyed now. better go buy a new one
>>
>>562289824
I figued as much. for a 10 dollar tool it is a whole lot of effort
>>
File: 1251625554350.jpg (99KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1251625554350.jpg
99KB, 407x405px
>>562289584
wait.. so you are a thieving piece of shit who got caught.

go to jail.
>>
>>562289932
Ban coming! Tehehe!
>>
>>562288950
1. Why were you carrying a knife in public?
2. Tell us more about the trespassing.
3. What part of QLD?
>>
>>562290024
we didnt steal anything it was a disused animal research lab
>>
My daily carry for work, in a leather holder on my belt. Cops have asked me to show it to them before but I just explain it's the main tool for my work, which it is. It's also sharpened to a razor edge.

http://www.anaconda.com.au/GetImage.aspx?t=Zoom&n=E_Leatherman%20SideKick.jpg
>>
>>562290109
1. I used it to re connect the subwoofer in my car becuase the power cable fell out and i just put it in my pocket before and off we went
2. Disused animal research lab, we had a look around didnt touch anything, no spraycans so just tresspassing.
3. brisbane
>>
>>562288950
>2014
>Not running

also this >>562289454
>>
>>562290345
I could have claimed it was for work becuase i work in retail and open boxes and shit.
>>
>>562290404
We did run but they had a dog so they found us on our way back to the car.
>>
>>562290578
>not stabbing the dog
>not claiming self defence
>>
>>562290365
Was it the place right next to the train station/library building? And that sucks. I see why they booked you though, got caught trespassing with a knife. No excuse really.
>>
>>562290490
While trespassing (I presume at night), nope. You might be ok explaining that you used it for your car though to the magistrate. I mean, what vandalism/assault could you really do with a 1" box cutter.
>>
that's a box cutter regard.

Australians are shit, eat shire ciggy butt brain faggots
>>
>>562290841
near a train station. Yeah not really it just gives me the shits that this is all over a 10 dollar 3 inch knife.
>>
Get a hair cut, put on a suit and act polite/nice to the judge. That sort of shit.

Basically if they don't hate you and its your first time doing it they'll let you off with a warning.
>>
>>562288950
gerber
>knives
>baby food
>>
>>562291012
exactly, it has a cutting edge of 26mm i really doubt im gonna do any damage with it.
>>
>>562291229
yeah first time getting in any trouble with the cops. the cops said that we were polite and reasonableemplo to them thats why we wern't done for trespassing on the spot.
>>
Go to fucking america and enjoying your right to carry a machete anywhere.
>>
>>562288950
Kill yorself n court, op
>>
>>562291509
3 inch blade, bro. at least in most places....except i guess...if youre in buttfuck nowhere.
>>
Here in Australia, in every state, it is illegal to carry a weapon for self defense. The police can stop you on the street and search you or your vehicle any time they please, and all they have to say is that they suspected you might in possession of narcotics or a weapon. We have no rights, not even the right to free speech. Certain things are even outright illegal to say on the basis that they might hurt the delicate feelings of the litany of usual suspects.

And if all this wasn't enough, there's a highly vocal element of the political left that is constantly clamoring - nay, BEGGING - for our rights and freedoms to be restricted EVEN FURTHER. And the worst part? Massive swathes of John and Jane Mouthbreather Public fall mindlessly into line behind them simply because they are TOLD that it's 'the right thing to do."

'Straya, cunt.
>>
guaranteed prison in the u.k. i'd wish you luck, but if you're carrying weapons, you're almost certainly a fag.
>>
>>562291608
Very true its fucking billshit.
>>
>>562291608

le butthurt much?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 216x233px
i love this thread
>>
>>562291614
>prison in uk
fucking lel
>>
>>562291614
If I was going to be carying a weapon it wouldnt be a screwdriver with an xacto blade on it which is effectively what it is.
>>
>>562291781
>butthurt
you obviously have no idea what that means
>>
>>562291781
Well, yeah. Wouldn't you be?
>>
Oh look faggot its against the law to carry a fucking concealed knife and im glad it is I don't wanna get stabbed by some little pissed off faggot like you and then have to hunt ure ass down later on with a homemade sawed off...Fucking why carry such a piece of shit anyway .You gona get like a $200 dollar fine and scared into never carrying a knife in public again and thats how our system works....Go to America they love fucking killing one another for no reason
>>
>>562289932
underage b&
>>
When they bring out the knife in court as evidence, say "that's not a knife, this is a knife" as you proceed to pull out another knife. The court will burst into laughter and the judge will let's you off Scott free for your charm and wit. Works everytime
>>
>>562292308
sounds like a good plan.
>>
File: man_relieved.jpg (13KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
man_relieved.jpg
13KB, 425x282px
Wait...Australians have to go to court for "getting caught" with a simple knife?

Holy fuck, I knew you guys were pussies after the whole Port Arthur thing, but this is ridiculous.

Explain this to me. Simple possession of a knife is enough to land you in court in Aussieland?

Holy fuck, where I come from, kids carry pocket knives and it's not even a big deal. You're being treated like very young children, anon.
>>
>>562288950
say you needed it to open your pudding tin
>>
>>562291608
never had my car searched in the 25 years ive been driving.
always carried a knife on my hip.
even when done for dui never had my car searched.
>>
>>562292434
in the u.k, walking down the street with a screwdriver is an imprisonable offense, if you can't give a legit reason for needing for legal purposes. fact.
> muh terrorismists
>>
>>562291853
Not true though. Some of the cons want mandatory custodial sentences, following a previous conviction, for someoue found in possession of a knife but it's unlikely to be passed - primarily because there aren't the prison spaces available.
>>
>>562292434
yep even if it is a multi-tool which is legal still takes some convincing the cops. it is bullshit, i would have preferred it confiscated and a fine.
>>
>>562288950
Thats not a knife, that is a tool. Its a multi tool with a blade on it.
>>
>>562292740
I know, When i bought it i spoke to a cop on the phone and he said that it is fine. apparently not.
>>
>>562291608
Political left? Are ya fucken' brains scrambled or what. It's the RIGHT, the liberals, those stuffy conservatice cock smokers that are the ones trying to bring 1984 upon the populace.
>>
I carry a medium sized hunting knife in my ute which I leave in the change tray. I have had cops ask about it but I just said I keep it in the ute for humane destruction of wildlife for when I hit a roo for example and rather than let it slowly die just go slit its throat and flick it off the road. Cops didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>562292880
ofcourse its the right,the right winged facists
>>
>>562289086
No, you don't. OP may be on parole or be doing something stupid like owning a butterfly or spring loaded knife, which is illegal. If it was in conjunction with another crime, which it looks like it is, it may be seen as a tool to commit the crime.

Essentially, OP was carrying a knife whilst trespassing on private property, NOT public. He was caught, and the knife could be construed as being a tool that aided him in committing the crime, or a weapon depending on how they behave (i.e. try to run, be a cunt to cops, etc..). and whether the court thinks it was to be used for violent purposes.

OP is being a bit butthurt and not being completely forthcoming with what happened.

>>562291608
That's load of shoite mate. Cops can search your person if they believe you have just been involved in a crime or are in the middle of committing a crime. you may carry a knife in public provided it poses no threat to others, and only becomes considered a weapon once you use it against another person.

Our right to free speech is not enshrined in the constitution, true, but we have never had that used against the Australian Public. Ever. no more so than America where it is enshrined and abused every single day. It's an assurance for retards.
>>
>>562293101
Yeah some people eh. The alp are a bunch of knob faces and yes they tried to internet censorship but seriously... some people have their arse on backwards hey.

Right wing = conservative = closer to fascism = restriction of rights, oppression of minority groups, ridiculous laws pertaining to drugs etc etc.
>>
>>562288950
I would argue that you had a multi-tool with box cutter attachment and that you were carrying it in case of finding dangerously protruding nails and thereby being able to remove them, preforming a public safety service
should work so long as your not some fuckwit teenager with priors for assault
>>
>>562292564
That is precisely the opposite attitude law enforcement ought to take. You shouldn't have to justify why something ought to be allowed or else it's banned. They should have to justify outlawing/banning/confiscating it, from you specifically. Fuck the U.K.

Seriously, I liked Monty Python and Douglas Adams and Harry Potter and Siouxsie Sioux, but fuck the UK. Fucking boot-lickers.

>>562292628
That is absurd. Your possession of the thing shouldn't even be called into question unless you've committed a crime with it.

>>562292740
Knives ARE tools. Guns are tools.

>>562293181
I have never understood why butterfly knives are illegal. Is it because the look scary or because you can do tricks with them?
>>
>>562292509
And I'm sure that this government and every government into perpetuity will be unfailing benevolent and will never ever ever abuse the complete and total power they have over us. I honestly don't know why I was worried.
>>
>>562288950
>Was drunk
>Get done for D&D while walking home because I told the police officer. Women can't be cops
>Go to local cops shop get searched they find a 5 inch kitchen knife down my overalls (went from work straight to a mates house got smashed walked home) stole the knife just in case
>They force me in a cell for around 4hours
>Older brother comes and picks me up
>Get charged with carrying a knife and wearing steel cap boots.
>Wrote a letter to the police station two days later saying I'm deeply sorry blah blah.
>all chargers got dropped.
> Vicfag here drop of $1000 for the knife $230 for the boots $520 for D&D
>>
>>562293308
>Fuck the U.K.
i think this is the reason it's shit here. we all savagely defend our masters' rights to exploit us, because 'my landmass is better than your landmass'.
this is why we can't have nice landmasses.
>>
File: 1393714283453.gif (151KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1393714283453.gif
151KB, 500x327px
> mfw I carry a Spyderco Delica 4 around Brisbane like the edge faggot that I am
>>
>>562293253
great to see a thinking anon.
>>
>>562293423
eh i never said dont be worried,BE WORRIED! my location differs dramatically to most here itt.
but here where iam ....things are casual ...
>>
>>562293485
WhOa, wait... you get a ticket for steel toed boots?!

What the fuck
>>
>>562288950
I carry a pocket knife every day. They are very useful to have and not for "protection" See the problem is, you live in a country full off shit head faggot liberal pansy asses and it is now run by the biggest of the lot. How fucking retarded do you have to be to be so afraid of in animate objects to ban them? Oh wait, thats not it at all. Your countries problem is the liberal goat fucking losers in power are all about control of the masses...you live in a country that grows more and more liberal every year.
I'll cry for you once they (your govt) instals govt sanctioned and controlled breeding and forced male castration...
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>562288950
i'm tellin ya now mate
>>
>>562293863
I call bullshit on this, people are required by the law to wear steel capped boots when working on construction sites. So this kids either kicked an abo's skull in with them or he's bullshitting.
>>
File: 1396168776902.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1396168776902.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>562288950
>>
>>562293181

You don't have to use it as a weapon for it to be considered one. If you have it on your person without a lawful excuse for having it on your person, you're in for a fine and maybe a court appearance.

But don't take my word for it. The information is right here for Victoria. Your state may vary.

http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=110
>>
>>562293308
I think it more has to do with being a concealable weapon. The official criteria is: "a blade which opens automatically by gravity or centrifugal force or by any pressure applied to a button, spring or device in or attached to the handle of the knife."

>That is absurd. Your possession of the thing shouldn't even be called into question unless you've committed a crime with it.
Not true. If OP used that knife to get into the building then it's a tool that's been used to trespass. If he's on parole, that's another potential problem etc...

What I find astounding is the ignorance of people regarding Australian weapons laws. You can own a rifle and even a handgun if you get your licence and pass the right psychiatric checks (read: No Lanza club) and show a genuine interest in shooting, hunting, farming, pest extermination etc...

If you're just some edgy faggot who wants to own one for no real purpose outside of how cool they are, then you're shit out of luck.

>>562293910
Aaaaaand that's a complete miss on our policies. Educate yourself.
>>
>>562293910
>forced male castration
>Tony Abbott
Our leader is a misogynistic asshat, our balls and cocks won't be getting fucked with while he's in power.
>>
>>562293181
>Our right to free speech is not enshrined in the constitution, true, but we have never had that used against the Australian Public. Ever.

See: >>562293423

You might juggle sticks of plastic explosive every day of your life and never blow yourself up. Therefore, it is safe to juggle plastic explosive.

You are the exactly the kind of mouthbreather that's going to be just shocked - SHOCKED - when you one day find yourselves being lined up against a wall and shot.
>>
http://www.police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/fees/faqs/lawFaqs.htm

Can I take my pocket knife to school?
No. Section 51 of the Weapons Act 1990 stipulates that “A person must not physically possess a knife in a public place or a school, unless the person has a reasonable excuse.” It is not a reasonable excuse to physically possess a knife in a public place or a school for self-defence purposes.

Can I carry a knife for work purposes?
It is a reasonable excuse to physically possess a knife to perform a lawful activity, duty or employment; to participate in a lawful entertainment, recreation or sport, for exhibiting the knife or for use for a lawful purpose. Examples as quoted in Section 51 of the Weapons Act 1990 are:

A person may carry a knife on his or her belt for performing work in primary production
A scout may carry a knife on his or her belt as part of the scout uniform
A person may carry a knife as an accessory while playing in a pipe band
A fisher may carry a knife for use while fishing
A person who collects knives may exhibit them at a fete or another public gathering
A person may use a knife to prepare or cut food at a restaurant in a public place or when having a picnic in a park; or
A person may carry a pen knife or swiss army knife for use for its normal utility purpose.

A factsheet is available providing more information on the laws relating to bladed weapons.
>>
>>562293523
>we all savagely defend our masters' rights to exploit us
Actually, I fucking hate my government, personally.

I can't complain, though. After all, it WAS elected democratically, after years upon years of gerrymandering, voter suppression, ballot rigging, propaganda, lobbying, and campaign donations.
>>
>>562294023

You. This also is for you:

>>562294095

(samefag)

Any ordinary object that can be used for or modified for use for violence. That includes steel caps and kitchen knives. And as is stated in the document, self defence is not a valid excuse.
>>
>>562294023
>>562294023
It was charged as a weapon as I finished work hours later and clearly nowhere near a worksite or shop
>>
>>562293860
Yes, they are. The problem is that too many short-sighted people think that because it's calm now it always will be. There's really no excuse for that kind of naivete.
>>
File: 1320601965656.jpg (11KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1320601965656.jpg
11KB, 400x298px
>tiny flip boxcutter
>caught with a knife
>caught
>mfw even 14 year old girls all have knives after dark in my city
>>
>>562294483
must have major priors then bud?
>>
>>562294325
>hate my government
i think most people do, but the instant anyone else offends it, it becomes the best in the world. we're bending over and begging for these toe-curling laws. don't understand it.
>>
>>562294197
Is that slippery slope being lubricated by your own drool you fucking moron? You're pathetic.

Did you know that Australian states can have their own airforce? Holy shit wake up sheeple coppers can have F-16s it's time to open your eyes people! I'm fully aware of my rights and powers as an individual because I studied them. If you had finished highschool you would have learnt about them.

A clause on a piece of paper is not going to stop a government from putting me up against a wall you naive, autistic faggot. But if it makes you sleep at night, then know that Common Law enshrines Freedom of speech - and the only way that can be removed is if a referendum is called, or law is passed through both houses on a federal level.

Luckily, we live in a democracy.

idiot.
>>
If you wanna carry a knife in Australia, put it in a tacklebox.
>>
>>562294621
poor ned
>>
>>562294483
the only shoes I own and wear are steelcap boots, there the only size 15 shoe I can find other than footy boots
cops never bothered me about it
is it a vic law?
>>
>>562294123
>Not true
No, it is true. The idea that you can get in trouble for simple possession of an object, preempting any crime committed with it, is absurd. And I don't even know why you're bringing up trespassing. Trespassing is a crime anyway, with or without a knife on you. Kind of like how murder is a crime whether you use a gun for it or not.

>If you're just some edgy faggot who wants to own one for no real purpose outside of how cool they are, then you're shit out of luck.
Again, this mentality is idiotic. You shouldn't have to justify owning something. THEY should have to justify banning it, from you specifically.

>>562294325
You can talk shit about my government all you want and I won't defend it. If anything, it irks me more when Bongs and Aussies try to defend our government's actions for us and explain to us clueless Americans why federal overreach is actually a good thing and we just need to shut up like every other civilized country.

Fuck my government. And fuck yours, too.
>>
>>562289932
Underage b&
>>
There should be no reason to be carrying around blades for self defense. Only pussies need a weapon in this country.
>>
>>562294687
Whoops. This
>>562295039
was directed at you.
>>
>>562293181
First time ever in trouble with police. I made it clear the them that I was using it to fox my car and intended to place it in my car but had a lapse in concentration. They said 3 or 4 times that the metal torches could be classes as breaking and entering tools. We never ran from cops as such, we heard an alarm and left and didn't realize the cops were on the way so there is no problems with them there. We tried to be as co operative as we could with the cops so that we wouldn't be in more shit. I own a griptillian but I don't carry that with me. >>562293485
I was very clear to the cops when they asked us to empty out pockets that I had it on me.
>>562294003
Oath mate.
>>562294123
It is a one handed open but you have to twist the blade out to have it lock with a liner lock. We didn't use it to get in we literally rolled over a fence that was bent down.
>>562294252
>A person may carry a pen knife or swiss army knife for use for its normal utility purpose.
I think this is a viable defense. The reason I had it on me was because I used it for its utility purpose.
>>
>>562295116
Knives have more reasons justifying possession of them than self-defense. Anybody who actually carries a multitool or knife can attest to how often it comes in handy.

And you're an idiot if you think that being tough and musclebound is going to protect you from a knife. The whole "weapons are for pussies" mentality just baffles me in its underlying stupidity.
>>
>>562295116
Should be every girl I pass wanting to give me a blow job,
ain't gonna happen.
What is, nuts and crazys all over
only victims don't carry
>>
>>562289932
yo man u better delete that shite b4 u get ban
>>
>>562295038
As I was clearly drunk and they found the first weapon I was holding they just thought I was out to cause trouble forgot to state it was around 2am. In the case you are in I can't find a problem
>>
>>562295039
Conspiracy to commit a crime is very real, and owning weapon can be seen as holding intent. Granted, you need more evidence indicating that you were going to use it to commit crime X.

In OP's case, it's bullshit, but they may be taking the stance that he used the knife to lift some screws from a door, vandalise property etc... I'm not agreeing with them, but that's probably what they are pushing.

>>562295323
Yeah, sounds like you just got hit by some dickhead cops. It happens. Hopefully the courts will see through that and drop it or make you pay $100 or something.

Magistrates are generally decent people and deal with offenders a lot worse than you on a daily basis. Be polite, dress modestly and observe formalities - and don't be a pick to the police. You should be fine, or have to pay something like $100 which is a far sight better than taking the matter further.
>>
>>562292880
>>562293101
I have about as much love for the Liberals and their cronies as I do most political parties. Perhaps because I said I don't like the political left in this country you immediately assumed that I was a right-wing Liberal party supporter, as though a person can only be one thing or the other.
>>
>>562295757
Yeah that's my plan. I see no point being a dick too much effort for no gain. Yeah the cop who handed me the notice had been told to by a cop that was a much bigger dick. At one point there were 12 cops for 4 people all 18 and under.
>>
>>562295757
Absurd. On its own, the object itself means nothing. I can commit murder as easily with apple seeds, oleander, a brick, a car, fishing wire, fly strips, or fucking matches as easily as I could with a knife or gun. They might as well ban those.
>>
>>562292135
u wut m8 1v1 me rust i got ovah 1200000434343535346435 killz u nuub i hav graduatd militry schuul an im de tup snipr in de us mrine curps nd i gut uvr 3000 confimrided kilz irl cuz im gud with ze snipr rifls
>>
File: Ned Kelly Sketch.jpg (91KB, 570x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ned Kelly Sketch.jpg
91KB, 570x368px
>>
>>562294867
Actually the states are forbidden from having armed forces.
So cops carry guns under their common law right to be armed for self defense.In NSW they are exempted from the Firearms Act 1996 while on duty.
So there is no clause saying they can carry a gun, constitutionally there can't be.
They are simply allowed to exercise a common law right that is forbidden to all other.
>>
>>562294025
>Straya cunt
>>
>>562296226
The constitution stipulates armed forces as navy and army. Airforce isn't explicitly stated, and we covered this at great length.

look it up. NSW could have a RNSWAF
>>
>>562289195
You can just click on the number man
>>
>>562293308
You sound autistic as fuck, Amerifat.
I totally agree with the nanny state thing and am moving to the U.S ASAP, but you talk some shit -

>Your possession of the thing shouldn't even be called into question unless you've committed a crime with it.

Implying this doesn't happen all the time with your crazed cops there. Just reading a criminology book where ted bundy got arrested for having a hammer, tire iron and ski mask in his car when he wasn't even suspected, and they're all TOOLS right?

>Knives ARE tools. Guns are tools.

Now comes the autism. Yes I know the fucking definition of tool and won't debate it with you. But what law enforcement means is it considers a tool to be something that has a function other
Than being a weapon.

Handguns and Assault rifles are weapons because their sole purpose is to kill. Try arguing with a judge that it's a 'tool'

Knives are used just as often as tools with legitimate purposes however, and can only double as weapons. And yeah, butterfly it's mostly reputation, but also because switchblades and balisongs are generally used as weapons and not tools like a folder is.
>>
File: NedKelly.jpg (14KB, 255x357px) Image search: [Google]
NedKelly.jpg
14KB, 255x357px
>>
>>562296741
I know, chrome shit bricks. firefox is working much better.
>>
File: top kek.png (183KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
183KB, 480x480px
>>562289693
>>562288950

It wasn't you.jpg

Also OP why were you on the property, not that I care do what you like but was it just adventure time or were you doing shady things?
>>
>>562294867
>A clause on a piece of paper is not going to stop a government from putting me up against a wall you naive, autistic faggot.

So because any barrier can be breached if an attacker is determined enough, it's pointless to have more and better protections. What unimpeachable logic. The vitriol really bolsters your argument, by the way.
>>
>>562292564
What a load of rubbish, fact
>>
>>562297075
Coming from you, that means nothing
>>
>>562297360
Now you have no argument, just insults. Does this mean I won?
>>
>>562296975
Well we heard it was abandon and we've looked around a few other abandon things in Brisbane with no issues but this one was finally one we got caught on. But yeah it was just an adventure nothing shady.
I would call it urban exploration but every man and his dog uses that now so I don't really like it.
>>
>>562290809
No such thing
>>
File: nedkelly2.jpg (145KB, 442x550px) Image search: [Google]
nedkelly2.jpg
145KB, 442x550px
>>
>>562296760
>You sound autistic as fuck
And that detracts from what I say how?

>Implying this doesn't happen all the time with your crazed cops there.
Our cops are, in fact, crazy and prone to overreach. I don't support it. As for the Ted Bundy example (and I'll admit I'm not familiar with the case), I could understand how those objects, put together, could be interpreted as "intent" to commit a crime, but even then, if no actual crime can be proven to be committed, then even those objects put together shouldn't be grounds to get somebody in trouble.

>Handguns and Assault rifles are weapons because their sole purpose is to kill.
So?

>Assault rifles
Give it ten years and your granddad's bolt-action .22 is going to be a "High-Powered Military-Style Sniper Rifle."

>switchblades and balisongs are generally used as weapons and not tools like a folder is.
That's untrue, and as a result of it being totally untrue, you'll never be able to back it up.
>>
>>562288950

Say you were in your work clothes and it's something you use at work.
>>
>>562288950
that looks like a box cutter
>>
>>562297820
It's a dangerous, High-Powered-Tactical-Military-Style-Assault-Blade.
>>
>>562288950
1. Get E3 Visa
2. Muh Freedoms
3. Purchase handgun
4. Get concealed carry permit
5. ???
6. Profit!
>>
>>562297585
Yeah I get that. Just come clean I guess, you've nothing to hide also I can't imagine anything horrible happening, worst maybe community service? If they are dickwaggons.
>>
File: ET_1600369c.jpg (31KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
ET_1600369c.jpg
31KB, 460x288px
>>
>>562296116
300 not 3000
>>
>>562294447
>self defence is not a valid excuse.
what kind of shit country you live in?
>>
>>562298389
Ausfailia
>>
>>562290168
Victoria?
>>
>>562289584
urbex feat the boys
>>
>>562297927
Nothing short of a fully automatic damascus steel killing sword.
>>
>>562298581
That's why i don't like the term its kinda faggoty. Exploring sums it up well enough.
>>
>>562298583
It's actually fully-semi-automatic.
>>
>>562288950

I carry a machete for work every day. Just say it's work related.
>>
>>562298565
Brisbane, Queensland
>>
>>562298681
Haha, just joshing mate. I used to be into that, heaps of fun. Do you take pictures?
>>
>>562291608
>>562292880
They're both doing it. When they're in opposition they both complain about the other side doing it and promise to fix it all if you vote for them.

Bracks did S11 remember. Then Napthine complained that he didn't go far enough.

Neither side is on our side.

Anyway, OP
>>562288950
Get a fucking lawyer.
Technically you're fucked because it's a knife and we can be charged for having anything that could be potentially used as a weapon. A carrot could get you charged if the cop felt like writing it up.

There's a decent chance that a lawyer could make it go away though. It's legitimately a tool, you might find a lawful reason to be carrying it, the cops might not show up to court, the prosecutor might accept a plea to make their day easier (actually they definitely will, it's getting a plea that you can live with that is the hard part), anything could happen.
Get a lawyer. It's a bargain compared to what they can save you from.

Beg or borrow the $2k or so for a lawyer and get it done.
>>
>>562298818
We usually do but we didn't bring any cameras this particular time.
>>
>>562298869
My dick could be potentially used as a weapon.
Should I be v8?
>>
>>562288950
Single action folding knife with blade under three inches

So the knife itself wasn't the issue, just that you had it without a good reason?

Just tell the judge it's for odd jobs at work
>>
>>562298869
Ok sounds like the best bet. Ive been 18 for like a week so the magistrate will hopefully not feel like fucking me over
>>
>>562298565
ausfag here,
so i just got caught with a knife and have to appear in court.

wat do?
>in QLD
>pic related: the knife
>>in QLD
>>Queesland
>>Victoria

Learn to read, Fuckwit.
>>
>>562297553
No. It means I'm trying to complete a paper, and don't have time to argue with you. Nice try though.
>>
File: the_big_gun.jpg (101KB, 556x470px) Image search: [Google]
the_big_gun.jpg
101KB, 556x470px
>Meanwhile in the US of A.

Suck it Kangaroo fags
>>
>>562299528
AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE.
>>
>>562295830
Well, if you give shit to labor then it's usually because you are a liberal supporter. And vice versa.
>>
>>562296221
A true Australian hero.
>>
>>562288950
Run away into the bush and train an army of koala bears, then assault the court building and claim it as your new palace.
>>
>>562297820
>>562297927
>>562298583
>>562298683
Look at the way the blade slides away and the body folds in to conceal it.
It's a concealed blade disguised as an innocent tool. Clear intent to smuggle a weapon into restricted areas.
No different from those cellphone guns.
>>
File: otcg.gif (1018KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
otcg.gif
1018KB, 500x293px
>in qld
>has anything
>even hair comb
>fucking court
>because you can kill everything with a hair comb
>fuck you Abbott
>mfw
>>
>>562299051
No but in this country if you wave it around, you can be. You could be done with permanent sex offender registration for waving a dick around in public, if the prosecutor wanted to.

Police and prosecutors are predators, they hunt human beings and are rewarded for convicting them. They don't really care what you did or even if you did something, it's just about whether they can get a conviction.
If you get in their sights, you're prey.
>>
>>562288950
Which court, Beenleigh, Brisbane or other?
I wouldn't worry too much. You can try and pull the work related story but if the magistrates a cunt, you'll go down either way.
Most you'll see is a small fine and a blemish on your record.
No stress needed, /bro.
>>
>>562299865
>Koala's have chlyamidia
>>
>>562299830
Who be that?
>>
>>562299528
But can you take your knife on a plane? Can you even bring bottled liquid on a plane again?
>>
>>562299528
3 old men, a shooped gun and a tea-towel in his back pocket?
What is he, a waiter?
No tip for him, he can enjoy his $2.50 an hour.
>>
File: Party Hard.gif (667KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Party Hard.gif
667KB, 300x225px
>>562300069
Yiss. Got trips and 69
I demand some sort of phallic object
>>
File: 770.jpg (489KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
770.jpg
489KB, 900x602px
>meanwhile in the US
I carry the half serrated version of this around
>>
>>562299990
Holy fucking shit you nearly rolled 99999
BL
>>
>>562300605
>>562299999
der iz no dubz.
>>
>>562300431
It's Iron Tarkus.
>>
>>562300228
Brisbane. Set for the 15th of september but need to take a day off school and am not game to tell my parents ill probably be killed by them before i get to court.
>>
>>562300221
Thanks, I'll stay away from Australia then.
>>
>>562300461
I can unload my gun, put it through check in luggage, pick it up on the carousel, and load it in the car.

Be jealous nannystatefag.
>>
>>562297676
I only said that because you seemed to be claiming all guns can be described as 'tools' in the eyes of the law, which they can't.

It's not untrue. Switchblades are still banned in the U.S because of their adoption by criminals. Balisongs are banned more due to Hollywood, but still. The primary advantage of both those knives is rapid deployment and concealment, neither are attributes needed when using a knife as a legitimate tool. Hence they are weapons. The butterfly knives originated as self defense for native Filipinos for fucks sake.
>>
>>562300527
why would you ruin that perfectly good benchmade with serrations
>>
>>562301260
Seems like a bad idea, because what if some nignog working in the baggage checking area steals it, then commits a crime with it before you report it stolen?
>>
>>562300904
Just do what anybody with a brain would do, lie.
So many possibilities.
When I was 17 I was going to be charged for assault - there was a faggot kid with greasy as fuck hair that I set alight on the bus.
Wrote a bullshit letter of apology, charges dropped.
Dad actually laughed about it as he new the kid was a faggot.
/end of life story
>>
>>562296569
The High Court would very quickly extrapolate an Airforce to be a division of the army or navy, in the same way they allowed federal regulation of TV as telegraphy.

Remember, Federal Judges are appointed by Federal politicians. They will be in favour of federal power.

Hell, in one of the very first High Court cases, they said in dicta that if the Commonwealth wanted to ban guns they could tax them out of reach of people, even though they had no delegated power to regulate guns.
>>
>>562291608
The left restricting you? You are a dead set goose.
>>
>>562300476
>got trips
no you fucking didn't
>>
>>562300461
FREEDOM IS ONLY RESTRICTED TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. FREEDOM CANNOT BE TRANSPORTED WITHOUT WRITTEN APPROVAL AND EXPRESSED PERMISSON OF THE MLB.
>>
>>562301553
You sound like an edgefag
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>562301375
It came like that for no reason, didn't even order it. Pretty good though.
>>
>>562301305
Yeah people should be allowed to protect thenselves!
>>
>>562299272
Good idea. Here in NSW a prior conviction for a knife means you are banned from every holding a firearms license. It can also close off a _lot_ of jobs that require you to have a clean criminal history.
Get the magistrate to rule the case proved but no conviction recorded sounds about the best you can do at the moment.

There is a technical term for a person who represents themselves in court, and that is 'Idiot'.
Smart lawyers if charged with a criminal offense will hire another lawyer to represent them and keep their own mouth shut in court.
>>
>>562301932
You just sound like a fag.
>these edges
>>
File: spydie.jpg (112KB, 751x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spydie.jpg
112KB, 751x1000px
>>562300527
I carry this bad boy... in europe.
I know several cops who don't give a fuck.
Obviously if you get caught for doing something illegal and get searched you're gonna get nailed for it.
Since i don't usually do anything illegal i don't care.
>>
>>562299528
Heh. I'm an Aussie and I can legally possess post '86 machine guns. Suck it you neckbeard Hamburgler.
>>
>>562288950
You can still get away with knives if you had a good reason. If its job related (box cutters, farming, wirestripping, camping). Defense is not a good reason.

Being a dumb punk kid still at school won't help your chances.
>>
>>562288950
The western world has gone to shit, I have long since move to china. Has its issues but I have a lot more personal freedom in china than I ever had in Auz, enjoy working to pay for the abbos.
>>
Don't bring one to court.
>>
>>562302615
Yeah, Spyderco is great.
>>
>>562288950
you post pock knife
in my country its liglle to hang around with them
as long you have excuse to. and you dont bring them to school, malls, clubs etc.

talk to a lawyr. i would just tell em i needed the knife to fix my bikes or whater. its fucking tool.
they could cought you with hammer or neil.
>>
>>562300527
OP already said he has a Griptilian, which is arguably a more useful EDC.
>>
>>562301305
>switchblades
>banned
not in Texas
http://www.akti.org/news/texas-legislation-would-remove-switchbade-restrictions/
>>
>>562302615
Jesus. You have the hands of a baby.
>>
>>562301451
niggers don't steal in baggage claim, its a controlled area. they wait till you get to the car and then try to carjack you
>>
>>562302949
I know.
>>
>>562301305
Switchblades are banned in the states because of moral panics in the 1950s about greasers carrying switch blades. Basically made up shit, as usual, to sell newspapers and elect politicians.
In the 1970s it was the evil Carnies. that played the part of the evil other in movies and horror novels. That worked a treat. How many small circuses are left?
There is some hope though. Some states are starting to review their switchblade laws. IIRC Kentucky just repealed theirs.
>>
>>562288950
Say you use it for opening boxes at work if it's got a blade like that it's a valid argument.
>>
>>562302902
Griptilian is definitely a better knife, the 770 just does not have a thick enough blade, and the mechanism is not quite as smooth because it's smaller than the rest of the axis locks. The grip is also a pain in the ass, because the little ridge near the top of the handle just digs into your finger, while the whole grip can only fit 2-3 fingers on it.
>>
>>562301451
Have to send your guns through checked baggage in OZ too.
Went to pick up my GFs Beretta and 500 rounds of ammo from Mascot. No one at the special checked luggage desk. Wait. wait. Worry. Go down to the carousel. gun and ammo going around and around.....
>>
>>562302672
Nice but can you defend your home with it?
>>
>>562302949
Them hands have never seen a day of hard work in his life.
>nice novelty knife
>>
>>562291509
Only limited to 3 inches concealed, carry open and a machete is O.K.
>>
>>562288950
Tell the judge Australia is a fucking penal colony full of rapists and bad beer. And then scream "I am off to America, land of the free!".

Then pull out your Rambo knife and slam it into the table.

Walk out court with massive spectator applause.

Case dismissed.
>>
File: 1383157493527.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1383157493527.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>562288950
I was just in QLD court last month for an unrelated charge, a guy was b4 the magistrate for the same thing as you op, he got a fine (cant remember how much) and the magistrate didnt even record the conviction, just go pay your fine op youll be alright
>>
>>562302263
>not a scratch on it

Nice letter opener
>>
>>562300431
think of butch cassidy if he had covered himself in iron and went out the front door of the house he died hiding in
>>
>>562288950
Sydfag here. If you haven't already fuck up your story to the cops or whoever caught you, claim that you were going to a friend's place for drinks and this was the first bottle opener you saw as you ran out the door. Fact is, you've already been caught with a "weapon" in public. Now it really depends on how black-and-white the magistrate wants to be about it.
>>
>>562303470
I have with an Austrian Nerf Gun (TM) loaded with 9mm silvertip nerf pellets.
Uninvited black guy trying to get into my sisters bedroom at 3AM. I'm not sure if he ran because of my Austrian Nerf Gun (TM). Or because I was stark naked and glow in the dark fish belly white when I came down the hallway at him. He might not have seen the black Austrian Nerf Gun (TM) in the dark, and interpreted my raised arms as a desire for a naked ebony and ivory cuddle.
He bolted.
>>
>>562290365
Or if that's the case, just be up front with the court and pay the fine if you have to.
>>
>>562304094
Well, it's not like I would go to Borneo and chop my way through thick vines with a 3 inch blade, and I don't suck that bad at sharpening as to actually mess up the coating. I generally don't put nails and rocks into foods either. So not much reason for it to have scratches.
>>
>>562288950
Yo thats a box cutter not a knife... tell them you use it for work cause you like cutting up random shit.
>>
>>562304475
Ill' come to your defense here. That knife will go for around $370 AUD as they are now an illegal import, being a 'one handed opening knife'.
I'm actually jelly.
>>
>>562292880
Lol at left/right. The Liberals are conservative, the Labour party destroys jobs, and the rest of the nation is divided between One Nation and The Nationals.

Our political system is so screwy.
>>
>>562304869
Over a decade ago when they still sold them new, they cost about 210-230 USD. I try not to mess it up. Because of how short Benchmade production runs are, it makes them age really well. Besides, being in a democrat state means it might end up the same way over here sometime.
>>
>>562294095
"I have it in the event i witness, or am involved in an accident in order to assist in the rescue of myself or others by cutting seat belts, or clothing which may be caught preventing a person, or myself from exiting a vehicle which is rapidly sinking, on fire, or in some other danger."

Idk if that'll fly in ausi but here in america (where you're not supposed to have a concealed weapon without your permit) it works fine, because you're claiming to have it for it's utility purpose, not it's deadly capabilities
>>
>so i just got caught with a knife and have to appear in court.

God, I love living in America
>>
File: 1393410415736.gif (703KB, 245x236px) Image search: [Google]
1393410415736.gif
703KB, 245x236px
>>562304269
fucking kek
>>
>>562306706

Don't listen to this crap. BrisVegasfag here.

I know the laws because I brought home some (legal) knives from Korea.

Basically you're fucked on a couple of accounts. Firstly, you can open the blade with one hand or inertia, and secondly it looks like it might lock open.

Ignorance is not a defence, and the knife is clearly in violation. Best you can do is lawyer up and plead mercy on a clean record.

It's fucking idiotic because it's a tiny boxcutter style blade, but them's the laws in Qld.
>>
>>562288950
tell the truth
get a warning

the end
>>
>>562288950
Just tell your judge it's a tool for work, not a knife.
>>
>>562289620
lol
>>
fuck it, you`l get 100hrs comunity service and 18month good behavior warning.

tell the judge to "cram it up his ass, nom-nom i`l eat that shit for breakfast."
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.