[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, advice? >parents at my house for a few months >not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 28

Ok guys, advice?

>parents at my house for a few months
>not asked for rent or anything, glad to be helping them
>2 days ago (its been 2 weeks since they moved in) my mother started shouting about the volume on my DS being too loud
>says she can't hear the t.v
>DS volume wasn't even half way up
>agree to turn it to silent
>get in from work today
>grab a beer
>throw on t.v
>suddenly music so loud things are literally falling from the shelves
>coming from downstairs
>neighbours knocking about loud music
>tell them I'll sort it out and I'm sorry
>go downstairs
>mum is ironing with music on stupidly loud
>don't get angry, just ask her to turn it down a little
>explain things are falling of shelves, neighbours knocking etc
>starts shouting about how bad a host I am
>dad comes back around this time and hears her shouting
>swings for me because I 'upset my mother'
>dodge punch and lock them in the kitchen where this took place
>and now I'm here
>music STILL fucking stupidly loud
>now THEY are trying to shout over music about being locked in the kitchen -_-
>what do?
>>
>>561781448
you obviously have shitty parents. Kick them out
>>
eventually the music will stop and their screams will subside. they have enough food to last awhile so I think they'll be ok. Just leave them in there until they learn their lesson.
>>
>>561781676
/Thread
>>561781779
Kek
>>
>>561781448
seems like youre fuckt my friend
>>
>>561781676
not sure I can kick out my parents though, they are here because they have nowhere else just now
>>
>>561781448
Put your goddamn foot down or kick them the fuck out. Parents should never take advantage of their kids.
>>
>>561781779
Assuming they learn their lesson though. They could jsut calm down until I open the door.
>>
kick them the fuck out they're assholes
>>
>>561781448
Scream at the to get out of your house or call cops, fuck those leechers
>>
>>561781945
How did they fuck up their lives to the point they had to move in with you?
>>
>>561781945
>>561782093
Just WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO them
>>
>>561781945
Yeah if you kick them out it'd be remembered forever. If your dad seriously tried to punch you that's pretty wtf. I suppose you should remind them it's your house and you're doing them a favor but then they'd go on about "pulling that card..." I imagine.
>>
Wow, your parents are assholes.
>>
File: doge_is_ded.gif (2MB, 257x214px) Image search: [Google]
doge_is_ded.gif
2MB, 257x214px
>>561781945
Take them out back and put them down. Just like Old Yeller
>>
>>561782139
Mum doesn't work, Dad lost his job for showing up drunk. Turns out they hadn't been paying their mortgage either so the bank took their house =/
>>
>>561781448

Jesus Christ OP. Be a fucking man. Tell them that you're doing them a fucking favor and if they can't act like adults that they can live on the fucking street.

Fucking faggots, man.
>>
File: 1404888458589.jpg (31KB, 354x324px) Image search: [Google]
1404888458589.jpg
31KB, 354x324px
>>561781945
They have nowhere else to go because your mom sepent all your dads money on pills and didnt get a job because she was passed out half the day fuck you and fuck your parents
>>
>>561782287
Go to the narsasistic parent subreddit. Your parents are going to fuck up your life of they haven't already.
>>
File: 504726924.jpg (19KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
504726924.jpg
19KB, 400x279px
>>561781448
kill those fuckers' kid, that always sends the right message
>>
>>561782287
Not your fault they are, and sorry for saying this about your parents, fucking idiots.

You've gotta look out for yourself first OP.
>>
>>561782287
Doesn't matter. Your parents are treating you like a child in your own fucking home.

I'll bet you've gotten the whole "under MY roof" in some iteration at some point. Tables are turned, tell them how it's going to be or tell them to leave.
>>
ok guys update. I can literally hear them braking what I assume to be my dishes. Police an option?
>>
>>561781945
looks like your only solution is to give ground... call a tactical retreat and move out... your parents have now stolen your house...

or man up... maybe next time music is loud go pull the breaker?
>>
>>561782287
So they're both irresponsible and lazy. Talk some goddamn sense into them and tell them that they can stay only if they get jobs and start paying rent. I've dealt with idiots like this before and they do NOT respect what you're doing for them and they will most likely blame you if you kick them out, but that's not your problem. Get job, pay rent or GTFO, simple as that
>>
>>561782740
Yes, absolutely. But only if you've asked them to stop and leave first.
>>
>>561782598

This. An hero and leave a note saying it's all their fault. There is no better revenge.
>>
So what if they're your fucking parents??
Your house = YOUR RULES
Tell them to pack it in or leave. End of, no debate.
You had to behave for them when you were young, now they must behave for you when they're old
Don't throw away your dignity or standards for the convenience of others.
Also, your dad tried to punch you??? Threaten to lay out the asshole if he tries shit like that again.
>>
>>561782740
Yes. Restraining order. Fuck that shit dude.
>>
>>561782740
>Police an option?
You should probably try and put your foot down first but yeah, I presume it is an option.
Fuck me, how did you turn out okay? You don't need their shit.
>>
>>561781448

either kick them out

or express to them clearly that this is your fucking house this time.
>>
>>561782961
or this of course
>>
1. Shut down the elictricity to the kitchen.
2. Wait by the kitchendoor and ask if they have cooled down.
If not wait longer.
3. Ask them to talk.
If not willing, wait longer.
4. Open the door.
5. Give them the talk.
Always welcome.
Wanna help.
My house.
I have to live here and I am expecting cooperation from the two of you.

Post results op.
>>
Update 2. Went with the it's my house my rules option. Told them to leave if they can't do as I say. From the crash, I'd guess my fridge went over at this point =/
>>
>>561782967
Oops, just reread that and I look like an overly emotional teen. Meh, I don't get out much
>>
>>561783341
What the fuck was it like growing up?
>>
I found myself in a similar situation last year. I moved back to Texas where my grandparents were living in the house my Mom left me when she died, so I could help take care of my Grandpa.

I immediately had to put my foot down with my Grandma when he passed away, otherwise she'd run amok. Simply explained to her that I'm all she's got and unless she wants to be in a home or out on her own she'll play nice and listen to me when I say yes or no to something.
>>
>>561782740
Yeah no shit, your alcoholic dad just tried to assault you in your own home and is now vandalizing your house. What the fuck man. I'd say to kick his ass but that slimey fuck would probably sue his own son.
>>
File: cuntface.jpg (182KB, 1314x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cuntface.jpg
182KB, 1314x1600px
>>561781448
this rustled my jimmies
>>
>>561782276

Was this doge a bad doge or were these guys assholes?
>>
>>561783260
>>561782740
Seeing they are breaking the dishes you should consider calling the police anyway or calling the police if they won't calm down / talk to you.

Also,
Your father is a drunk and you are to good for him.
Let him get his shit straight while leeching of you.
Demand he goes to rehab while living with you or something.
>>
Hopefully you're recording this just in case police have to be involved
>>
>>561783526
Well I have an elder brother and younger sister both alcoholics. They live miles away in fuck knows where now though. Growing up though, I guess they were strict but aren't all parents? want some other fucked up stories like this?
>>
>>561783341
1. Drill a 3/4" hole into your kitchen door.
2. Run a length of hose from the hole in the kitchen door to your vehicle's exhaust pipe.
3. Start your car and lever the gas pedal down.
4. Yell some kinda bullshit through the door that'll really fucking piss them off and get them breathing hard.
5. Call the police.
6. Open the door and collect your parents once they fall unconscious. You don't actually want to kill them.
7. Turn them over to the police.
>>
File: 1401978036028.png (75KB, 316x208px) Image search: [Google]
1401978036028.png
75KB, 316x208px
>>561783341
Call the police.
>>
File: 1332360819452.gif (2MB, 246x222px) Image search: [Google]
1332360819452.gif
2MB, 246x222px
what the fuck is wrong with you, op?

step #1 call the fucking police
step #2 have the police remove your parents
step #3 close and lock the door
step #4 tell them to leave and to not contact you again until they are ready to apologize
step #5 be ready to never talk to them again

why the fuck would you entertain toxic people like this, parents or not? you're being such a fucking pushover, I almost get a contact-mad just reading this

pic related, it's how you act
>>
Look OP i NEVER post on this shit hole of a website but you need to start recording everything you can with multiple cameras if you have them. uplaod the videos to an online site like a cloud or FTP. kill the breaker to kill the music and confront your parents with the fact you have evidence of them being fucks, and its online and they cant delete or do anything about it. threaten to call the cops. if they dont act right, follow through. call the cops.
>>
>>561783779
I dunno man. I'm curious but I don't like what I'm reading.
>>
>>561784072
fuck the stories set up a live feed of the drama and post a link here for us to enjoy
>>
File: 20130629-110127.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20130629-110127.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
>>561783779
>>561783341
>>561782740
FILM IT!!!

OR:

VOCAROO THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!
>>
How are you doing OP?
Any addictions yourself?
It seems like you are the only one who straightend out his life.
>>
>>561784041
confirmed newfag
>>
>>561784795
i was trolling fags like you long before moot ever conceived of this place. i used to be a mod on totse.com. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>561784072
Well they aren't going anywhere so story 2.

>be 5 or 6
>go to beavers, leader is man called Barry
>move up to cubs, Barry is now leader there too
>Same with scouts, and then he invites me to join other after school clubs etc
>pretty close with barry
>18th brithday he takes me out for beers
>be 19, visiting parents (I had moved away soon after becoming 18)
>hear Barry has died of cancer
>knew it was coming but still shit man, Barry is dead
>start packing to go home and attend his funeral
>comes to day of his funeral
>parents tell me I'm being ungrateful
>they put me up for a week and I'm leaving for some dead guys funeral
>lock the doors and dad floors me by suprise when I try to open front door (not knowing it had been locked)
>everytime I got to a door they get physically violent
>miss Barry's funeral
>>
>>561784986
well if you say so, must be a confirmed oldfag
at least confirmed faggot, for sure
>>
>>561784795
get rekt m8
>>
>>561784986
Spoiler alert: You don't have to dignify that shit.
>>
>>561785153
ive sucked more dicks than youve made posts on 4chan, so yeah
>>
>>561784532
This.
>>
>>561781448
You fucking beta faggot. Quit playing video games also your parents are crazy.
>>
>>561785272
like i said i dont post on here, i just lurk like a proper fag ought to.
>>
>>561785137
OP how in the fuck can you be such a goddamned beta. They sound like shitbags, and you don't owe them love and a home because the fucked each other and created you. Get them out, police, a gun anything, just get them out.
>>
>>561781448
well you now know why they got no were to go
>>
>>561785137
Your parents don't deserve the shelter that is your home.
>>
>>561785137
>18th brithday he takes me out for beers
I presumed you were American. You a fellow britbong?
>>
OP if your parents are unwilling to be reasonable adults you need to call the police and have them thrown out, if they aren't willing to respect you in your own home then they don't need to be there.
>>
Kick them the fuck out its your house
>>
>>561785137
Easy:
> Call the police
> Tell them what happened
> Get a restriction order
>Live a wonderful life
>>
throw those bums out
>>
OP sorry to say but your parents are horrible people. They're going to continue to use you and disrespect you until the point where you're so depressed that you end up making the same mistakes they've made. If you continue to let them live at your house I guarantee you'll

>lose your job
>lose your house
>become an alcoholic

You're parents are fully functional adults and sad to say but they're never going to change. This is where you make your stand OP you either kick them out of your house and out of your life or you let them drag you down to their level.
>>
>>561785514
Yeah, live in Wales now, grew up in England though.
>>
Take off all of your clothes and find a weapon worthy of your use. Break down the door and yell to them
"This is the song and dance of my people"
Now make sure to swing the weapon frantically while you you squat and take a continuous stream of shit. Whilst also saying the phrase boku no pico is the greatest anime ever made. They'll never fuck with you again
>>
>>561785689
Trying too hard, gtfo shitstain
>>
>>561785689
10/10 super original
>>
>>561785884
better than you can do faggot
>>
>>561785683
Sounds like it's about time you call the police tbh. I dunno, I'm one of those old school family>everything faggots but jesus I guess not everyone's so lucky.
>>
>>561781448

Op, you are retarded, you are doing this to yourself so fuck you, you asked for all this.

You know your parents are cunts, they've been cunts for year, they are still cunts, now they are cunting your house after years of cunting your life. Fuck them or fuck you.

Some one need to get out of there, and since your dad is still kicking your ass, I know who will sleep there tonight.

Dont get mad, just read back your stories and understand how fucked up this is.

chandelier in the living room. do it.
>>
>>561781448
set house on fire
>>
>>561781448
Saved a copy of the thread, suggest you do the same.
>>
>>561785683
Well, kick them out yourself if you can but ya know.
>>
Hello OP.
I think calling the police would be the best option, they could be drunk or something or do worse.
>>
>>561785683
>England
>Wales
What's the difference...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
>>
>>561785689
6/10 not too cringeworthy but still obvious you forced it. No faggy wording like "worthy of your use" or talking about chinese cartoons and you'd be fine.
>>
>>561783586
it was a bad doge
>>
Story 3?

>Be 15
>we all go camping (parents, brother and sister)
>tents, air beds, gas bottles, the whole deal
>parents and brother all drink the whole time
>me and sister tend to avoid tent until we have to sleep or eat
>wake up one morning to my drunken brother pissing on me
>start shouting
>wakes parents
>they get angry and say it was only a joke
>had to scavenge food in secret whilst they were asleep for the rest of the week
>Parents refused to feed the 'fucking shit who wok us'
>>
>>561785514

>OP are you British?

Haha what the fuck do you think? In the USA if you break peoples things and knock over their fucking refrigerator you would be lucky to have the police called on you, half the people here would shoot you their damn selves. I knew the fag was British the instant he posted a fucking =/ in reaction to that bullshit his nutter parents are pulling, fuck that.
>>
>>561787089
So.
Parents still locked in the kitchen?
Music still on?
What are you going to do?
>>
Jesus just tell them that its your house and as long as they are staying with you they thave to abide by your rules, if they dont like it they can leave.
>>
>>561786143
this.

Or, you can grab a knife, get in the kitchen an explain what will be going on down in your house, and if they don't like it, you will swing the knife until they cross the door to the street, let them realize you are not fucking around.
And don't be a bitch, your stories deserve this kind of knife-swinging behavior, don't feel you are being bad, don't guilt trip yourself in being their bitch.
>>
>>561787089
Seriously OP your parents are disgusting human beings you should kick them out.
>>
grow a pair faggot
>>
>>561787089

Definitely phone the police man. They aren't going to stop breaking shit which just means more money to replace everything. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1404945818173.jpg (16KB, 243x184px) Image search: [Google]
1404945818173.jpg
16KB, 243x184px
>>561787089
and you let these people in to ur fucking house..?
>>
>>561787436
music has stopped. They are still angry though, I can hear them arguing about me and what to do next. Leaving them in there seems to be working for now at least. Hopefully I wont have to call the police.
>>
>>561781448
>dad comes back around this time and hears her shouting

Your dad tried to punch you in the face cause you were having an argument with your mom? Wat? I think you're not telling us the whole story or your family is completely retarded.
>>
Jesus christ op grow some balls. You're so fucking beta that even your parents have you whipped.
>>
>>561781448
>swings for me
misused that phrase, what you meant was 'took a swing at me'
'swings for me' implies he attempted to do something to you that would carry the death penalty, so he would swing (be hanged) for it
>>
>>561787789
So what do you plan to do after this?
Going to kick them out?
Talk about it?
Your parents are acting delusional.
They are acting like addicts.
>>
File: dis nigga.png (414KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.png
414KB, 268x320px
>>561787789
lel they seem to forget who house this is
>>
>be op
>ask for advice
>everyone tells me to call the police
>don't call the police
>instead post attention-whore stories
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>561788089
>>561788153
Probably going to wait until they calm down some more and explain that this isn't going to continue, they can go elsewhere is this is how they intend on acting in my house.
>>
>>561787789
>Hopefully I wont have to call the police
Why are you doing this to yourself?
>>
>>561788032
Are you a retard or what?
>>
>>561784678
This pls OP

Captcha: victim byhbot
>>
>>561788471
more stories!
>>
Bet daddy fucks your little sis before huh
>>
>>561787789
Calling the police is the only right thing you could do at this point of your life to let that fucking cancer away from you.
>>
>>561787789
That's your plan then? You can't keep them in the kitchen for ever. Either call the police or kick them out by yourself, even though you're probably going to let them back in your house anyway because you're such a beta faggot.
>>
>>561788471
So you are going to kick them out.
Good!
I hope for your sake they won't start a scene.
>>
>>561788471
fool no kick em out. Your parents are shit and they will not stop this. If they had a ounce of respect for you they wouldn't punched you in the face and started breaking your shit. Fuck op im sorry but grow some balls
>>
OP No one cares about your god damn stories, take our advice or leave you stupid prick, CALL THE GOD DAMN POLICE YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>561781448
Call the fucking police. Your parents are entitled fuckwits.
>>
>>561785683
Shit OP I live in Wales too! Where you at?
>>
See this is why I hate britbongs they are either fucking pricks or complete pussies
>>
>>561781448
tell them your house, your rules
just like they probably did to you.
they don't listen, kick 'em out
>>
Listen to your /b/ros, OP! As I and the other gentlefucks said, call the goddamn police!
>>
>>561788471
NO OP!
CALL THE FUCKING POLICE!
>>
>>561788471
Kick them like Backham
If they don't want to leave: Let the cops help.
Restraint order + charges for assault should keep them at bay.
Maybe you can get a court order to make the go to rehab?
>>
>>561788615
Well I rent out my own place and work full time as a chef. No addictions unless you count a beer after work.

>>561788617
Ok story 4
>be 12
>about to be 13th birthday
>about a week before come home from school
>Dad isn't in work (called in sick, happened from time to time)
>Work was too stressful son, needed a couch day
>Whatever, I'm going out with some friends, back for dinner?
>Tells me I am being rude and need to sit and talk to him before I do anything else
>sit down opposite him
>he just stares at me for about 5 minutes all the while I'm asking him what's going on
>mum comes in
>tells her I was about to leave without a 'proper convo'
>instaslap of mum
>WTF.jpeg
>Dads cup explodes on the wall behind me
>DO NOT SWEAR AROUND YOUR MOTHER
>run out the front
>come back at night and sneak into my room
>wake up in the morning
>There is literally a dog shit on my school clothes
>go downstairs and get told
>shit clothes for the guy with a shit attitude
>>
>>561788471
call the police you fucking retard
>>
>>561788604
no
>>
You have an emergency of your shit being broken and you post stories. Fake as shit nigger pls go
>>
>>561789150
Near cardiff, merthyr?
>>
STOP THE STORIES AND CALL THE GOD DAMN POLICE YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE IDIOT ARE YOU EVEN LISTING YOU LITTLE SHITHOLE MOTHERFUCKING TWAT, KILL YOURSELF OR CALL THE FUCKING POLICE YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH
>>
>>561790193
Fuck meant to clarify, this carried on every day until my birthday after that it stopped.
>>
>>561790356
op im from cardiff wont me to come sort them out for cash
>>
>>561790193
So you are managing just fine on your own?
Despite your heritwge you made your life work and got your shit on track.
Whatever you do, don't let them take thwt from you!

Are you parents looking for work and a house?
>>
>>561788272
This. Stop feeding OP, cause he is an imaginative faggot who replies every 5 minutes, regardless of his parents making noise and being assholes
>>
>>561790321
Obviously rhetorical. I think you're definitely a retard.
>>
>>561781448
Sounds like someone's got narcs for parents. Kick them out holy shit you're letting htem bum at your place for christ's sake
>>
>>561782930
wait what? Heaven not being a faggot?
>>
Letting them out now guys, will post results in this thread if still alive when done, if not I'll make another.
>>
>>561790356
Ahh, yeah it's got a bit of a rep for crime round there and your parents aren't helping.
I'm up in the north, Harlech.
>>
File: 1407593136220.jpg (67KB, 476x717px) Image search: [Google]
1407593136220.jpg
67KB, 476x717px
>>561791121
>>
>>561788471

Dont beat around the bush you faggot, tell them straight up there getting their asses out of your apartment
>>
>>561790624
I think you should
>>
>>561791121
inb4 op tells us his parents are staying with him but all will be different from now on.
>>
OP is kill
>>
>>561791518
From all the stories I wouldn't think his parents are even able to feel any remorse and will just keep shouting at him.
>>
if you are in the US, you MUST unlock the door to the kitchen.
You are currently illegally detaining them. If THEY call the police, YOU will go to jail.

If you do not unlock the door, and immediately call the police, you will open yourself up for a lawsuit.

I would emphasize to the police that your parents are NOT renters, they are guests who got out of hand. If you say they are renters, you will have a much tougher time getting them removed for the night.

Have the police remove your parents, they will be released in the morning, and at that point you can tell them the terms by which you will let them back.

if you are not in the US, i don't know what your options are.
>>
This thread is extremely upsetting.
>>
>>561791852
True but I don't think op has the balls to kick them out.
So even if he has a talk and is not just going to accept their version of the story because he is afraid of conflict he will not make them leave if they say it won't happen again.
Hence >>561791518
>>
File: 1407669956660.jpg (22KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1407669956660.jpg
22KB, 600x900px
>>561781448
it must be great to have demented parents! congrats OP
captcha; Lord dddecic
>>
>>561792009
Did you read anything in the thread?

OP is not in the US and his parents are guests, not renters.

Nothing that you said has any value to the thread.
>>
>>561782287
I think you already know what to do, you just want validation from us.
>>
>>561792221
Doesnt that just make it worse? They're squatters now, its their house.
>>
>>561792009
>if you are in the US
He isn't so you wasted you time. Everything you said was directed at a completely different scenario.
>>
>>561788471
You need to call the police and get this on paper. Parasites like that tend to try slander and legal crap after they get kicked out.
>>
>>561792324
He wants to be confirmed so he can hate himself if he doesn't have the balls to do it.

I really hope op is going to prove me wrong.
>>
>>561792105

seriously this. a recap of stuff OP's parents have done in his life:

-caused him to miss an important funeral
-put dogshit in his clothes for having "a shit attitude"
-allowed his older brother to piss on him, punished op for trying to fight brother
-moved in his home, broke his shit, tried to fight him

op what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>561782287
It's going to keep getting worse, trust me. It's not even a matter of helping your family, they are going to drag you down with them. Tell them they need to sort themselves out immediately or leave. You're the man here, and apparently the only adult as well. Sort them out or kick them out.
>>
>>561781448
pull the power in kitchen
>>
File: 1365445829761.jpg (503KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1365445829761.jpg
503KB, 1920x1080px
Let's keep this thread alive till OP gets back
>>
>>561790561
Dude, kick them the fuck out. I know britbongs are pussies, but come on!
>>
>>561781448
Throw them out. If they refuse to leave, call police
>>
THROW THEM OUT
>>
>>561792757
>>561792959
This is true.
Hope OP will realise this.
>>
>>561781945
You sound like some be who's waded their way through a life of shitty parenting and good for nothing asswipes for parents, to the point where you're able to own your own house and so your own things, remove the problem immediately.

That being your parents, it's only going to go down hill from here.

OR

assert your dominance over the household, beat them if they react with violence, do what you want and be aggressive back (Don't recommend this one)
>>
File: 1387478382019.jpg (376KB, 746x742px) Image search: [Google]
1387478382019.jpg
376KB, 746x742px
I hope OP's parents become somewhat reasonable.
>>
I think OP died.
>>
Jesus OP if they've been treating you like this all your life get back at them. Call the police and get a restraining order on them
>>
>>561787789
Your parents aren't worth it.
Call the police. Get a restraining order.
Move on.
>>
File: waitin.png (263KB, 413x301px) Image search: [Google]
waitin.png
263KB, 413x301px
>>
File: 1407382554085.jpg (149KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1407382554085.jpg
149KB, 500x628px
>>561781448
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who puts his foot so far up that ass he has to break his leg off at the knee.
>>
>>561793594
you hoping they'll have taken their anger all out on the stuff in op's kitchen?
Or do you expect their lifetime of shitty parenting and treatment of the poor guy is gonna change for a moment?
>>
>>561781448
Kill them and collect monies. This is a golden opportunity don't let it go to waste. They've set precedent with other people that they were acting crazy.
>>
File: aRQ4zB5_460sa.gif (1014KB, 264x223px) Image search: [Google]
aRQ4zB5_460sa.gif
1014KB, 264x223px
OP, your parents sound like nice people who have been to giving you sound advice on how to ruin your life since the day you were born. You should have never let them into your house.
>>
Hope OPs alright
>>
also, OP, if you read this, you should take a shit in your hand, go in and throw it in your father's face "shitty face to match your shitty attitude" and then while he is still stunned, slap your mom right across her stupid face with your shitty hand

don't tell me you haven't dreamed of this for years
>>
>>561793961
I hope they get kicked out, really. I feel bad for them. But they're only going to learn how to be adults if they don't have ANYTHING handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
File: 1400180200005.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1400180200005.gif
2MB, 480x270px
OP please come back, you're making me worried.
>>
File: 1407644766101.gif (932KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1407644766101.gif
932KB, 400x265px
>>561794285
Kek'd
>>
>>561793657
This. RIP OP, you faggot.
>>
>>561781448
if this is real...just fucking kick them out or call the popoes
>>
Rip in piece OP
>>
OP your parents are so awful that I bet they would steal shit from uour house and pawn it. They might have had some redeeming moments but for the most part they are awful.
>If they have a car put all there shit in it call the police and they can sleep there tonight.
>If they don't have a car put all their shit outside/back yard and that's where they will stay that night
>install locks for all rooms of your house, they live in one room only.
> 3 months before you start charging rent or you call the police and have them evicted
>No one over or they sleep in the street again.
>Any of the rooms locks tampered with they sleep in street
Hope they change.
>>
>>561791121
uhhhhh is OP kill?
>>
>>561794756
*their
>>
>>561794334
I know man, I know
>>
Guys.
Op is not kill.
This is not something settled in 5 minutes.
>>
>>561781448
>pack their shit
>put on curb
>set off bug bombs in house
>open the door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur
>tell you shitty guests to gtfo if they don't want to die
>lock the doors
>go grab a beer and a burger
>come back open the door get on the floor and dance the fucking dinosaur
>no more problems
>no more drama
>>
>>561794756
THIS
>>
From what we know of op's parents it could take a while to convince them to behave, or control them at all.
Let's keep this thread alive till he get's back.
>>
>>561782287
Kick them the fuck out, your parents are some retards.
>>
>>561784986
hahahahahha
YEZZZZZ anon YEZZZZ YOU LEGUN YOU FORGAT
>>
File: 1343965574153.jpg (45KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1343965574153.jpg
45KB, 225x225px
>>561795491
>>
I was 90% sure that you were russian, still, kick them out.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32KB, 466x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32KB, 466x382px
>>561787224
>dem edges
So you think you would shoot your own parents for being loud and breaking your fridge. Meanwhile in reality you would be having a panick attack in a corner while you waited for the police to arive.
>>
File: 1388826949362.png (145KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1388826949362.png
145KB, 625x626px
>>561781448
>>
>>561795332
OP seems pretty beta, doubt he had the balls to do shit. What happened is he opened the door for them, got punched the fuck out, then tried to halfheartedly tell them how it's his house.
Que mum telling hes an ungrateful little shit and dad yelling. He keeps trying to rationalize with them with logic while those two irrational little shits do their irrational little shit thing. Then another fight and he goes to his room and regrets his life for an hour.
>>
File: bookrang.jpg (110KB, 313x417px) Image search: [Google]
bookrang.jpg
110KB, 313x417px
bumping to keep this alive but i have no relevant pictures
>>
>>561790193
holy shit my sides. I can get a pretty good picture of what your parents are like from this, mentally ill.

Why would you have them live in your house, you know people that are so unstable mentally can possibly kill you in your sleep and move into your house permanently.
>>
>>561787789
CALL THE POLICE YOU RETARDED FAGGOT!
>inb4 drunk father stab you when he comes out of kitchen
>>
Its like

youre a reverse robot

holy shit

that or your family and you are poorfags
>>
This thread is the reason why I think abortion should be legal.
>>
>>561781448
call the fucking cops
>>
You are the one who keeps them in his house, if they act like retards kick them out who gives a shit, they don't really care about you obviously. If you let them stay deal with them and don't complain.
>>
If they act like little children then treat them like little children.

Establish rules and such, if they don't obey kick them out.

>Also make sure to video tape as much as possible.
>>
>>561781448
Okay:

Pull the breaker that controls the kitchen circuit, cutting off the music. Unlock the door, and firmly tell them what is expected. If your Father attempts to take a swing at you, grab it instead of dodging and force him into a seat.
>>
>>561796146
well I knew it.
OP is kill.
rip in peacies
>>
If op doesn't make it tonthis thread can someone archive the next one?
This thread: http://4archive.org/b/thread/561781448

Going to sleep now.
>>
>>561794923
yes
rip
>>
>>561792009
Britbong here.

This is still rather valid advice OP - IF you continue to detain them you could be in trouble, the exclusion to the rule being if you perceived them to be a physical threat - in which case you should have called the police. DO NOT leave them in there.
>>
>>561790356
>good guy thug for hire
>>
>>561781448
Kick them out and let them learn the hard way. They'll be someone else's problem then.
>>
File: spookyjookyhookypooky.jpg (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
spookyjookyhookypooky.jpg
7KB, 125x125px
>>
I am a skeleton, it's okay to trust me
>>
Nigger
>>
File: ack ack ack ack ack!.jpg (41KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
ack ack ack ack ack!.jpg
41KB, 680x510px
>>561798375
>>
OP you fucker just call the police and let them fuck off
>>
Im a skeleton
>>
>>561798524
thank mr skeltal
>>
>>561798524
thank mr skeltal
>>
Don't die OP.
>>
>>561781448

Kick them out.

Family is family, but those assholes aren't respecting THEIR family. Unless you believe in subservience to elders, which is fucking retarded from the point they are the ones moving in with you in their adult life.
>>
thread is kill
op is kill
op's dad is an alcohol
no
>>
File: 1365642578347.jpg (19KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1365642578347.jpg
19KB, 480x357px
>>
Back
>Went downstairs to kitchen
>tell them we need to talk
>Dad shouts about locked in a kitchen
>tell him I'll go back upstairs if he doesn't calm down
>open door
>mums sat at the table, plates, bowls, cups etc broken all over floor
>Fridge has been knocked over
>Dad looks at fridge, points at me and starts laughing
>Tries to push past me
>stand in his way and say no, we need to talk (Honestly shitting myself at this point)
>stares at me for a few seconds then my mum says 'just listen to it, then we can be done with this'
>listen to it (this pissed me off)
>first of all it's anon, you gave me a name fucking use it
>Dad screams in my face about my language
>Say neighbours knocked about the noise and threatened the police if noise continues
>sits down and says 'talk then'
>point out its my house, I'm doing them a favour and they will abide by my rules
>dad stands up
>walks over to me, literally about 2 inches from my face
>or what?
>or leave, tonight, now even
>your brother wont stand for this you know, treating us like shit, like we don't matter
>then go live with him, where ever the fuck that is
>screaming about language again
>picks up chair
>OHSHIT
>raise my arms and flinch
>laughs his ass off and breaks chair on the kitchen floor
>that'll be you next if this continues
>get out
>WHAT? get out of my house or I'll call the police
>threatens to break my phone
>convince him I'll get the neighbour to do it
>he is convinced the neighbour has been stealing his beer cans (not even sure why he would care but whatever)
>She wouldn't fucking dare
>lets find out (voice cracked, fuck)
>squints at me
>mum has been silent and staring at me for a while
>fuck ANON then, lets go to anons (brothers)
>dad screaming about disrespect and how i'll pay
>tells me next time we meet I wont have mum to protect me and I should be lucky she is so nice
they left through the living room, dad knocked my t.v over on his way out, broken screen, but hey they are gone I guess.
>>
>>561800008
OP LIVES
>>
>>561800008
Now send them a bill for all the shit they broke
>>
>>561800008
You should have called the cops.
>>
>>561800008
OP get them to pay even if they are in debt
>>
>>561800008
Well, GG OP. Your father sounds like an honest to God twat, but you manned up and saw it through. Sweep the broken porcelain into a corner, and get a night of sleep bro.
>>
>>561800008

now you call the police, tell them about your property being fucked up by your dad, and make them pay you what they own you.

fucking finally
>>
>>561800008
awesome story, great job
>>
>>561800316
>>561800393
>>561800628

You do know that this will just end up in a common court, the ruling will cost more than the damage, and actually pursuing it with bailiffs even more.
>>
>>561800008
good job, OP, but if you dont get a restraint order you are just as retarded as your parents
>>
post picture of broken tv with timestamp or didn't happen
>>
>>561800834

>fridge
>tv
>plates and shit

>more than a ruling

he's a britbong man

also, OP, your dad sounds like a fucking child. Be happy they are gone
>>
>>561788272
I don't think that enough people took the time to read this post.
>>
>>561800316
>>561800338
>>561800393
>>561800470
>>561800628
Ok pretty tired now, its 2am here and I have had a fucked up night, I have a tonne of cleaning to do and work in the morning, so I'm off, thanks for all the advice anons. I'll make another thread tomorrow, anyone who has any questions or just wants more stories welcome. Night guys
>>
>>561801226
Proof or didn't happen
>>
OP, your dad honestly sounds like someone who would actually kill you someday. GET A RESTRAINING ORDER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, I'M NOT JOKING!
Also, you should totally make them pay for the shit they broke. They need to see consequences.

Night.
>>
>>561800000
>>
>>561782525
this

http://www.reddit com/r/RaisedByNarcissists
>>
>>561801043
Of course this didn't happen, who has a lock on the outside door to their kitchen, and his parents just up and leave ? What no cloths or shit to gather. OP is a good story teller though.
>>
>>561800008
OP YOU'RE ALIVE!!!

NOW CALL THE FUCKING POLICE AND PRESS ALL THE FUCKING CHARGES POSSIBLE

Also, you were brave, good man, we knew you'd be ok :)
>>
I just don't believe all that op is talking about here.

Why the fuck would he create a goddamn thread on 4chan and start sharing stories about his past when his parents are in the fucking kitchen breaking shit.
>>
>>561801226
Surprised you did anything, was sure you were a little bitch. If your dad didn't back off you would be on the ground right now crying.
Call the cops man. They will be back.
>>
>>561800008
Pretty close to quints. Anyways, I don't know where you stand in terms of being a decent, stable human being OP.

From the way you discuss it, you seem normal. But no normal person would tolerate this much shit. Your mom seems to be crazy, and your dad seems to be crazy as well as being a complete fucking piece of shit.

I don't know why you would want to be in any form of contact with those mongoloids, I highly suggest you completely cut the chord with them.

What the fuck I mean.. What are they?
>>
OP is a pussy he knows what he has to do and if he didn't then he should know by now after countless /b/tards fulfilling his cry for attention and pity instead of being a fucking man and taking this situation by the horns. OP you are a little shitstain pussy bitch because your parents walked on you and you never stood up for yourself, they still walk on you and you still don't stand up for your fucking self. I feel no pity for you because i have been in the same position and before i ever even contemplated sharing my struggles i thought about how i could man up and fucking fix them. You're a fucking failure and a waste of potential until you realize that you aren't, you know what to do. Go prove to your parents, to yourself, and to fucking /b/ that you aren't such a beta faggot doomed to let people fuck him over until you writhe in your grave wondering what could've been if you had just manned the fuck up.
>>
File: 1407642334494.jpg (63KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
1407642334494.jpg
63KB, 403x389px
>>561802317
Because he's waiting on them to calm down.
>>
File: good-job.jpg (26KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
good-job.jpg
26KB, 379x395px
>>561800008
Well, well...congratulations.
I still recognize you as big pussy, but after this I think there may be some hope for you.
>>
>>561802394
His brothers probably going to come over and fuck him up and trash his house and he still wont call the cops, just blame himself. Pussy.
>>
>>561802384
That's hard to do to parents, though. I understand why it was so hard for OP to put his foot down.
>>
>>561802394
Just read OP's post, i'm fucking proud
>>
>>561802317
that's how stupid he is
>>
>>561801226
Lock your door. Your dad comes off as a little murder rapey.
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.