[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lucid dreaming thread tips on how to induce it and experiences

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9

File: BhBB5slIgAAVR3W.jpg (78KB, 599x794px) Image search: [Google]
BhBB5slIgAAVR3W.jpg
78KB, 599x794px
lucid dreaming thread
tips on how to induce it and experiences while lucid dreaming
>>
>>561057593
Actually, I'm glad you brought this up. It helps to have a "trigger" that lets you know it's a dream. For me, it's usually rainbows (extremely vivid ones), but as of last night, it's also when everything starts to go grayscale. The most important thing to do when you realize you're dreaming is to remain calm, and quietly understand what's going on.
>>
>>561057806
i always read its necessary to fall asleep on your back but my problem is i can never fall asleep and end up getting frustrated and turning on my side which is how i usually sleep
>>
>>561057806
Last night, I dreamed I was fighting a guy with some kind of Kung Fu in a bamboo forest. Everything started to go black and white, and that's when I realized it was a dream. I stopped fighting, everything went back into full color, and I finished him off with a Galick Gun. I then flew away to go meet my friends, who were fighting someone else in a hallway in a hotel. They were all in costume, so I decided to transform into certain anime characters by using "keys." The same method the Gokaigers/Super Megaforce Rangers use to transform into old rangers.
>>
>>561058131
It takes a lot of patience and practice, but you have to learn how to quell your mind. This is also a good way you could Astral Project, lying on your back that is.
>>
>>561058489
I find astral projection really interesting..have you ever done it?
>>
Also, this.
>>
>>561059004
I have! I remember one night in particular, I had been at it for over an hour, until I finally found "myself" going over the roof of my parents' house. The moon was full, which I could see bright and clearly through my astral eyes. I "flew" a bit before I realized I was flying, then "fell" when I remembered gravity. I landed head-first on the ground, but there was no pain...no sensation whatsoever.
>>
>>561059004
What exactly is astral projection?
>>
>>561059483

Are you sure it was not just lucid dreaming?
>>
i read a few books on it and had decent results. 1) you need to tell yourself before bed that you intend to remember your dream when you wake up. it works. 2) you need a reality test so you know if you're really dreaming or not. you practice it when your awake so much that it becomes frequent and automatic and you will do it in the dream. the reality test in my book was to focus on something, look away, then look back. if you see the same thing you're awake, if not, you are in a dream and will know it.
>>
>>561059483
that must of been an amzing experience..i hope to be able to do that a some point
>>
>>561059529
It's a type of out-of-body-experience that is different from Remove Viewing, in that you can go *anywhere* in an instant. Your consciousness (the "astral body") stays connected to the physical body via a silver "cord" that goes from the abdomen of your physical body to that of your astral one. It's limitless, so you can literally go anywhere in this universe, to other dimensions (with limitations), and some say even to different time periods.
>>
>>561057593
i had a lucid dream the other night that I could breathe underwater, and when I woke up from it, it felt so real that I thought for a second that I died and woke up in another reality. It was so real that the whole thing made sense when I thought about it out of my dream.
>>
>>561059850
Very sure, because with Astral Projection, you can conduct "experiments" that you can't with Lucid Dreaming. For example, you could travel to another room, observe something in particular, and then go observe it directly with your physical body. Experiments like this have been done before, and it always came back the same: it works.

>>561059975
I truly did. Now that this thread exists, I'm going to get back into training my mind and body once again so I can do it again. Now that I'm older, I think I'll have better control over myself and what's going on, not to mention better perception about the things I see.
>>
Going to bed sober, well hydrated, and tired.. Try to resist falling to sleep, moreso, try to feel your body and mind push for a sleep state before your will to stay awake expires... Let the dream state slip into an actively cognitive mind, it helps.. Also, being mindful, in my dreams i am frequently thinking if things in life, often, for signs if a dream. Awake in the dream. Time and time and time, sweet dreams
>>
i ALWAYS have lucid dream if when i wake up in the morning i go back to sleep
>>
>>561059936
theres a ton of shit on youtube..its called binaural beats or something like that they claim it will help induce lucid dreaming is this true is it just bs?
>>
You can visit other realms, other planets, other galaxies. Learn how to do this, and your perspective on life can change dramatically.
>>
>>561059980
Damn that sounds cool. How can one achieve this?
>>
>>561060795
For the most part, yes, but be careful: some of those videos contain subliminal messages that aren't very pleasant. If you want to use Binaural Beats, buy them from actual sellers (for CD's and/or MP3's).
>>
I have 1-2 graphs how to induce, gimme a sec to find
>>
>>561060868
There are a lot of different sites and even books teaching various methods, but the main key is to learn how to quiet your mind. So many techniques, it'd be too much to type here

If you don't meditate, start doing so now so you won't be distracted when it comes time to practice. Just be careful about those "Radical Ki" websites that are still around from the "Radical Ki Era;" they're full of crock 90% of th etime.
>>
>>561061026
if someone were to listen to one with subliminal messages what would be a possible effect?
>>
File: 1390954583421.png (913KB, 2388x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1390954583421.png
913KB, 2388x1656px
>>561061145
>>
File: 1401693985090.jpg (40KB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
1401693985090.jpg
40KB, 500x239px
>>561061531
>>
I wanna know more about astral projection
Can I astrally project an anime girl to fuck?
>>
>>561061468
Well, a lot of that depends on the message. Naturally, a message like "kill yourself" wouldn't be beneficial to this or really anything you're trying to do to better yourself. You just have to be really careful when it comes to YouTube, because there are a lot of people who do this sort of thing on purpose.
>>
>>561060795
I haven't tried binaural beats but I know that the 2 things I mentioned above work. Seeing this thread now, I'm going to try them tonight. it can be tricky to stay asleep when you realize it's a dream though. if you're like me you will get so excited you will wake up several nights before getting into it. Maybe the beats would help but I'm skeptical.
>>
>>561057593

lucid hack for noobs

>down bottle of melatonin
>draw circle on back of hand with sharpie
>fall asleep on back with hands at your side
>focus on circle untill you pass out
>???????
>profit
>>
>>561061468
I've been curious about subliminal messages too, and a while back researched the shit out of it. Seems that there isn't much support that subliminal messaging works very well. you have to be strongly predisposed to the action already, can't just go brainwash yourself or others into something totally out of the norm.
>>
>>561061948
A variation of that is to visualize a shape above your head as you lie down, and stare at that with your body perfectly still. Your eyes will close on their own, but you should still "see" that shape with your mind's eye. Eventually, "lift" yourself toward that shape without moving your body, using your mind only.
>>
>>561062628

Subliminal messaging in itself is not a real thing, at least that's what research says now.

Now Priming, that's a wholly different concept that's been proven to work repeatedly
>>
i stumbled across something on a website saying nicotine can help induce lucid dreaming because of how it stimulates some chemical in the brain..it seems a lot of people with the patches had noticed this if they used them while sleeping...should i use my ecig a bit right before bed or would it be better to just try and induce it without it?
>>
>>561063024
hmm, I'm listening...
>>
>>561063024
wiki: "Priming is an implicit memory effect in which exposure to one stimulus influences a response to another stimulus. The seminal experiments of Meyer and Schvaneveldt in the early 1970s[1][2][3] led to the flowering of research on priming of many sorts. Their original work showed that people were faster in deciding that a string of letters is a word when the word followed an associatively or semantically related word. For example, NURSE is recognized more quickly following DOCTOR than following BREAD. Various experiments[2][3] supported the theory that activation spreading among related ideas was the best explanation for the facilitation observed in the lexical decision task. The priming paradigm provides excellent control over the effects of individual stimuli on cognitive processing and associated behavior because the same target stimuli can be presented with different primes. Thus differences in performance as a function of differences in priming stimuli must be attributed to the effect of the prime on the processing of the target stimulus."
>>
>>561057593
>Be me, wake up dreaming
>In a suburban neighbourhood, with white picket fence house on every block.
>Look at my hands and realize I was lucid.
>Feel a fresh breeze of air move past me, and see tree branches moving.
>Realize I am the only person in the landscape.
>Think about flying, so i start walking, then running, then running super-humanly fast down the empty suburban street.
>Shoot up into the air in a Superman-esque way and fly at least 2,000 feet in the air
>See all of the house neatly lined up with one another, some different sizes, but all houses are white on that sunny day.
>>
>>561063292
use melatonin it works much better and is better for you than nicotine also way cheaper
>>
>>561063402
The Wikipedia entry on Priming is very comprehensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priming_(psychology)

Basically, Priming is putting words or ideas in someone's head affecting or altering their choices following it.

I'm not wording it very well but check out the wiki.
>>
>>561064196
Feels great, doesn't it?
>>
>>561063292
also I smoke cigs right before sleep and sometimes I even light one up in the middle of the night if I wake up from a cool dream and think about the dream but i don't think its ever induced any lucidity
>>
File: 1262865361343.jpg (78KB, 588x594px) Image search: [Google]
1262865361343.jpg
78KB, 588x594px
>>561063292

Nicotine keeps you awake you niglet
>>
>>561064196
Part 2
>Still flying around , and i feel a sense of power fulfill me, I felt invincible and super-human and experience a sense of what would be called "mania" on Earth.
>Things go in a different direction now, as Im airborne I start shifting through the various astral planes or some kind of memory related record too fast to truly appreciate any one at a time.
>I am not only seeing the shifting taking place but i am "above" it watching from a birds eye view and it is as if i am travelling through it, more like hurdling over it in one giant leap.
> Finally stop shifting through experience realms and land like a crow in a shifty place, its on Earth but clearly in an alternate dimension, the backyard of my old high school.
>>
>>561064949
yeah i usually use my ecig right before i sleep and it doesnt seem to do much...most of the things i read involved the nicotine patches so maybe its because it releases it while you sleep..i havent read any scientific articles on it just read people asking about it or sharing experiences with it so it could possibly have no effect
>>
>>561065484
last part
>See a teacher walk outiside of a backdoor, this is near where the dumpster is.
>I see him walk out onto the ledge seemingly looking for his car, and at that point I get massively horny.
>I stalk his movements like prey then at the right moment i pounce on him instantly from above like a dark shadow.
>Proceed to rape this tall blonde haired man.
>Wake up from the dream.
Im a heterosexual guy btw. Thats my most memorable lucid dream experience. Happened 2 summers ago when i meditate daily for about 2 months.
>>
Dude, it's not worth it.... It can be scary as fuck. It always happens to me though when I sleep flat on my back.
>>
>>561064690
Yeah, it really is like another world. I wonder how far a human can really go in the astral world. It might just be how we contact other species in our star system since telepathy travels instantly and isn't bound by light.
>>
>>561067016
thats an interesting theory ive never thought of it like that before
>>
>>561066698
everything ive read says you have to be sleeping on your back to induce it
>>
>>561067016
Supposedly, we can contact other species, particularly the Arcturians and the Pleiadians.
>>
Is it true that sleep paralysis can be a good way to induce lucid dreaming?
>>
>>561068118
i believe sleep paralysis happens right before you lucid dream
>>
>>561067835
Im not opposed to believing that we havent already, but im guessing their response wasnt too enlightening i bet. I really want to find out if we can actually learn something fundamental about science or the nature of everything from one of the enlightened aliens. It seem like everyone on Youtube has just said how smart and great they are, but none have been willing to lend us constructive advice or ideas. Probably because our approach to them was wrong or we arent humble enough as a species yet for them to consider us.
>>
File: CollectiveLife.jpg (180KB, 587x660px) Image search: [Google]
CollectiveLife.jpg
180KB, 587x660px
Good to see vibrations being RAISED on /b/ for once.
>>
>>561068998
Also because other humans would call them looney, or the advice given wasn't specific enough to warrant a grand awakening to telepathy, or someone took their advice and didnt give any credit to them which is like a penalty and now they're ignoring us until we get our shit together.
>>
File: 2512188-celestial_palace.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2512188-celestial_palace.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
>>561068998
From what I've read (particularly from Barbara Marciniak's works) is that we as humans aren't "ready" to receive their teachings or direct assistance yet. For example, their ability to travel great distances in short periods of time would prove to be "too great" for us to understand, as would how time really works vs how we think it does.
>>
>>561069479
Be sure to read a few books on the subject. It's a truly enlightening topic, and I keep specific crystals around now because of it.
>>
i have tried before. i close my eyes, relax, a good amount of minutes pass by and all i feel is just this sorta tension in my eyes and i see a bunch of weird forms in my eyes. and thats it i never feel like i fall asleep all i do is or either feel scared and open my eyes or just not fall asleep
>>
>>561070107
could you recommend any? there are tons and its hard to pick out the good stuff from all the huey
>>
>>561070198
Seems to me like your problem lies in your willingness to entertain thoughts and sensations. You have to learn how to ignore them while maintaining a constant state of being awake.
>>
>>561070107
Yeah, ive been meaning to research more into it maybe ill make more time for this stuff now that you mention it. Ive always heard about using crystals something id like to get into. I used to keep various crystals and stones around when i was a kid and always felt elevated and protected by them, but now theyve all disappeared. Do you recommend any or is it specific to your likings, birthdate etc..?
>>
>>561070806
My favorite stone is the Amethyst. The Amethyst helps with one's psychic awareness and spiritual vibrations. I keep a small amethyst under my pillow, and a large chunk of it on my windowsill close to my bed. I also have a small amethyst pendant (just a shard, really) that I take with me whenever I'm going to do Final Exams or midterms. I keep it in a small bag in my pockets when I go.
>>
>>561070723
ignore what feelings exactly
>>
>astral projection
>crystals
>spiritual vibrations
>psychic
>telepathy

You new age hippy shits need to un-dumb yourselves.
>>
>>561071294
how exactly do the crystals/stones have these effects? im a bit skeptical about this subject
>>
>>561071615
Ah, i was expecting you Heaven. Opposites tend to clash after all. You're very interested in this topic i can see, come join us.
>>
>>561071368
Feelings like the urge to scratch something, to twitch, touch your nose, etc. Some thoughts that enter your mind also have to be controlled, in that you observe them, but do not go any farther than that. Just let them pass.

>>561071784
I don't quite understand it myself, but ever since I started doing it (putting a crystal under my pillow), I've been having lucid dreams much more often without really trying. last night's lucid dream was a surprise even for me, but when I realized I was dreaming, I just said, "okay, now to do things my way." I was calm, as if I already "knew" it was going to happen.
>>
>>561071615
in case you havent noticed no one here has been insulting or bashing anyone..only asking questions or sharing experiences/thoughts do ya really need to ruin that?
>>
>>561061531
I hate the "weight on chest" because the last time it manifested as a black cat. I knew it was a hallucination, but still, a shadow cat hopping up from the floor to your chest on a bed is startling. Then as it disappears into the corner behind your head you start to wonder if it was a cat.
>>
>>561072163
Well, i do overthink things a lot. so maybe the thought of what i am going to do in this dream is a very strong thought
>>
>>561072163
well i guess it wouldnt hurt to get one and see if it helps
>>
>>561062842
for real??
>>
>>561072531
Just focus on your breathing, and you'll be fine. If you feel yourself starting to think about something, just calmly bring your attention back to your breath.

>>561072625
They're semi-precious gems, so pretty inexpensive for what you can do with them. No point in buying diamonds or rubies though.

>>561072669
It's one of the more classic "lift-up" techniques. Not as effective, but if you feel your body "vibrating" uncontrollably, you're doing it right.
>>
One time I was at the park with my friends and we started smoking but then I remembered I don't have pot and that was when I realized I was dreaming...kinda strange
>>
>>561072163
...placebo?
>>
>>561059483
utter bullshit, i believe in lucid dreaming

but astral projection is just dreaming as well, its made up, you arent outside of your body in astral form, your just asleep and dreaming
>>
>>561072163
Ever have any pseudo-lucid dreams? What i mean is like youre aware that your dreaming but follow a certain story with other characters involved and you make your own decision based on guidelines that the story follows?
For example i had this dream where i was lucid but was playing this animated space-cadet like characters and was chasing around these fairy-like goddesses by entering these portals that would lead to another sector of this space. The whole thing was like a game of tag but in a Jetsons-esque environment. It was probably the most vivid lucid-like dream that i can remember. Its only that i wasnt doing whatever I wanted to do in a self-indulgent way but i was literally another version of my self working as an agent..for what agency i dont know.
>>
>>561073378
Could it be? I wouldn't knock it.

>>561073424
There have been experiments conducted about this. An older woman for example projected into another room, and observed a man writing a letter. When she came to, it turned out that the man really had been writing. I remember reading this in a book a while ago...I think the author was Cayce.
>>
>>561073757
Although, you could make the argument for remove viewing, in the experiment's case.
>>
Found an experiment on Astral Projection.

http://www.psywww.com/asc/obe/missz.html
>>
>>561073757
Yeah, that's bullshit.
>>
>>561074408
you just keep saying its bullshit but dont state anything to back that claim up
>>
>>561074408
The way i see it, astral projection is like a highly organized and well planned dream. But im sure few people truly know what the next level of astral projection is it could mean telepathy, remote-viewing and inter-galactic communication for what we know, if our dreams become self-realized and somehow attach to the physical plane like a thin veneer where we can make factual physical implications with just our minds, The general consensus is that we as a species arent ready yet for it or havent developed it to that point yet but we are approaching it.
>>
>>561074890
because its complete and utter bullshit, I havent had any proof to show that it's real

the burden of proof isnt on me its on whoever wants to prove me wrong, but anyone with common sense knows it's bullshit
>>
>>561074408
This is literally another way of life. You can see for yourself or not and determine whether you still disbelieve. I'm personally glad I started down this path (one that I'm about to get back into), because it kind of saved me from a lot of negative things I could have been doing with my life instead.
>>
>>561073078
My whole body should be vibrating?

I've felt as if my vision was vibrating.
>>
>>561073424
Open your mind little boy.
>>
>>561075494
Ive experienced lucid dreaming multiple times and I agree, but I still think astral project the way most people discribe it is bullshit

I dont believe you leave your body and shit, its just a dream
>>
>>561075415
well someone posted an experiment and many people say they experience the same thing..so a bunch of people are all just making the same story up? why dont you do research on it and try it instead of just assuming its bullshit
>>
>>561074890
because the proof offered for it so far is "I read it in a book somewhere"

at least post some sort of reliable study that doesn't hinge on "well this one guy said" or "in this legend from somewhere this happened"

unfortunately I seriously doubt there are any studies confirming this. I've seen firsthand how realistic and how easily dreams and lucid dreaming can fool you, I'm not going to suddenly believe in astral projection because someone says "but no seriously it was real" That's selling dreams short.
>>
>>561075897
Your whole body, yes. It will feel as though something is purposely moving your body from side to side rapidly.

>>561076005
All I can say, is that you should try it out yourself and feel. It's an amazing experience, one that I'd recommend to anyone at least once.
>>
>>561075924
>>561076017
Prove me wrong.

There is no real research to be done because its complete bullshit.

posting about a few biased experiments that happened isnt going to prove anything without sources
>>
>>561074890
The burden of proof doesn't lie with the doubter. You have to provide solid evidence, or else your case falls short.
>>
>>561076434
>>561076434
I've dreamt that i've left my body and seen everything around and gone anywhere I wanted, and yes it was amazing. But it was just a dream, and I really didnt leave my body.
>>
>>561076353
I also posted a link to an experiment that had been conducted. In fact, you could even try it yourself by placing a card face-up on a table in one room without looking at it, projecting in another room, observing the card while projecting, and then going to observe the card once you've returned to your body
>>
>>561076469
Why not try it for yourself stupid shit? Seriously, get off the internet kid, you have school in the morning.
>>
>>561075415
dont knock it until you try it, you will feel for yourself that its nature is slightly different from just regular dreaming. The one and only time that ive done it, i felt an intense and very real shocking vibration fill my entire body starting from the feet and up until I woke up out of my body and walked around my room. I even opened up my cap of deodorant in the exact place it was and then put it back to test myself. Walked around my kitchen, floated through walls the whole 9, then i woke up. It literally feels like its own place with an atmosphere different from Earth, things seem brighter,
>>
>>561076648
Did you go to the place itself and observe? If so, how similar or different was it from what you had seen while "dreaming?"
>>
File: monk monkey.jpg (134KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
monk monkey.jpg
134KB, 600x713px
Have any of you guys ever levitated before?
>>
>>561076894
I haven't, no. I think physical levitation would take a lot of energy, more than I could muster myself.
>>
>>561077386

I've only done it once, but you can do it, you just have to know you can.
>>
>>561076353
wether "you" physically leave your body or not the phenomena and all its symptoms are profound in themselves enough to claim that you believe in astral projection. Im not sure wether i actually leave my body or not (whatever that can be taken to physically mean), but it seems that way. Like i said astral projection are like highly organized and self realized dreams, now the real question is..what exactly are dreams meant for? There may be a gigantic underside to that tip of the iceburg
>>
Anyone met beings while astral projecting or been to beautiful lands?
>>
>>561079037
I believe I encountered a group of what might have been Pleiadians once, but I was so inexperienced that I didn't know what to say. I've been to outer space, but didn't go to any particular planets.
>>
>>561076649
That study is extremely flawed with no credibility whatsoever. I have a hard time believing it.

The numbers in the beginning are from surveys and are not from valuable scientific studies. They're there to pump up the look of the study with scientifically meaningless numbers.

And this is just ridiculous:

> The leads from all electrodes were bound into a common cable running off the top of her head, and terminating in an electrode box on the head of the bed. This arrangement allowed her enough slack wire so that she could turn over in bed and otherwise be comfortable, but did not allow her to sit up more than two feet without disconnecting the wires from the box, an event which would show up on the recording equipment as a tremendous amount of sixty cycle artifact. Thus her movements were well controlled.

and then this:

> Miss Z seemed to be determined to have the right kind of OOB experience. [...] she was angry at herself because she had not been able to float up and read the target number.
[...]
The EEG was technically rather poor on this night, being obscured with a great deal of sixty cycle artifact and requiring rather heavy high frequency filtering to make it clear, so the EEG findings should be taken with the realization that they are subject to more error than usual."

So basically, the failsafe he had to ensure the lady didn't just sit up and read the numbers happened, and he didn't care.

This is an extremely poorly done study, which is probably why it has no credibility with the scientific community. There needs to be some actual double blind, peer reviewed studies out there to entertain the notion.

If astral projection is real, you're not doing it any favors by blindly clinging to such poorly done studies. You're just throwing the concept deeper into the hocus pocus world.
>>
Finally, a chance to talk about this.

I've been trying to do this for months now, I tried jumping into it and inducing it cold, nothing. I tried listening to the guided meditation thing, came close, felt the vibrations, even felt myself roll out of my body, but got shocked right back in. That was as close as I got, after that, I got nowhere. The latest thing I've been trying is Galantamine. It makes me remember my dreams more clearly, but thus far, utter dead end on the lucid dreaming and astral projection front.

I'm gonna try with Galantamine again tonight, and I'm gonna get some Melatonin this weekend.

On a related note, I was going to try a combination of edible pot and galantamine to see if that would help. Anyone done anything like that before?
>>
>>561079718
Well, as I said, you could test it yourself by trying out the techniques and conducting at-home experiments. This is the one thread on /b/ in a while (or ever?) that I think has ever really raised the spiritual vibrations of those reading it. I still disagree with you, but I won't argue any further.
>>
>>561079520
were they intelligent, what were they doing?
>>
>>561080284
I'm a huge lucid dreamer and meditator so I'll definitely be trying some of the home experiments and seeing for myself. I just have too much respect for the truth of the universe to claim something is real just because it sounds cool and ethereal.

Still, whatever the truth is, distance yourself from that study. It's just poorly done.
>>
>>561080470
They're a highly-advanced race. I think they were just observing me.

>>561081282
Please do. I hope what you find helps raise your vibrations even more.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.