[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do? I've been with my girlfriend for about 3

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 7

File: 1296588657198.jpg (385KB, 2200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1296588657198.jpg
385KB, 2200x1500px
What do I do?

I've been with my girlfriend for about 3 years now.
In the beginning, we had sex daily and we both enjoyed it, that changed for the past 6 months or so.

We now have sex like once every 1,5 weeks.
I know for a full 100% she's not cheating.
She is still happy with me and tells me she loves me daily and gets happier every day.
We live together, but no sex lately...
She always tired and not in the mood.
WHAT DO?!
>>
I know them feels.
Im in the same situation, but with my boyfriend :/
>>
>>559454070
How... how can a guy not want sex...
I would kill for some regular sex.
I would kill for freaking cyber sex by now -.-
>>
>>559453902
You sound young OP.
How old are you guys?
>>
>>559454301
21, both
>>
>>559453902
She's cheating on you, dumb cunt. Chad is probably fucking her right now and every time she has sex with you, she thinks of Chad.

Tl;Dr kill yourself
>>
>>559454353
Figured.
You guys probably won't stay together.
This happens in girls from around 17 to about 29.
It's extremely common.
Young girls get horny in the beginning of the relationship and fizzle after a while.
>>
>>559454353
Oldfag here by the way.
If you have any questions or need advice, I've got a few minutes.
>>
>>559454567
I really do love her and I don't want to leave her...
Besides, we're living together...
But I can not hold this shit for another 8 years........
>>
>>559454174
No idea man. Its not like hes bad at it, and he has a bigger than average dick. I just have a higher sex drive i suppose.

>>559454567
Its not THAT common. Im 22 and horny 24/7.
>>
>>559453902

sounds like my relationship with my fiance after having a kid.

only fucked twice within the past 2 months, she aint cheating, but man did I get her pregnant quick!
>>
Talk to her about It, tell her to get in the mood for It, even though she's tired. She'll get in the mood eventually. Also, studies show that libido rises when you have sex more often. You just need to dick her, bro.
>>
>>559454854
I would kill for a girlfriend saying that she's horny 24/7. Guy's a dick.
>>
>>559453902
My guess is, it's really only so interesting for so long. Especially if you were doing it everyday before, that would probably burn her out of it, not caring so much about it anymore.
>>
>>559454948
Doesn't help...
Last month we had a week in wich we had sex every day, and she likes it.
She screams her lungs out and loves the sex.
But after a few days, it's gone for another month!
>>
>>559454773

Best thing I did man, is go to gym on the daily.

Helps get out all the sexual drive, and then it may hit later.

There is a thing called "sexual transmutation", which is the activity of putting all that sexual energy into something that will get you further ahead in life.

If you guys do break up, atleast you know you will be able to take care of yourself with the shit you are applying yourself to.
>>
>>559454884
You should've taken a bit longer to get her pregnant then >.< I don't even want to know how the sexlife will be with a kid......
>>
>>559455064
Get a fleshlight or something.
And just go to town.. its something different than your hand. I get slightly offended if my boyfriend faps while im in the house.. because im there.. might as well use me! i feel left out.
She might feel the same and instigate something
>>
>>559454174

My boyfriend only gets in a mood once or two every few weeks. I come onto him all the time and he just says he's not in the mood. Would rather play Wow or League or something than have sex, lol, it's weird
>>
File: 1405789011799.jpg (5KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1405789011799.jpg
5KB, 261x195px
>>559454174
>would kill for cyber sex
You sir need to lose your virginity.
>>
>>559454773
You won't.
You guys think you love each other, but you're still figuring out who YOU are. How can you honestly love someone who will be vastly different in the next several years? She's changing. You're changing.
Secondly, how often do you make the sexual experience all about her? IE how often do you make her cum without cumming yourself?
>>
>>559455152
That might not be a bad idea...
Besides, maybe she'll work harder to keep me hers if I get in shape.
I'm already athletic as a body type, but it's a win-win. Get out all the sexual energy, get better looking and maybe get more sex...
>>
>>559455178

Couldnt help it cumming inside felt so fucking good!
>>
>>559454854
You'd be surprised.
It's been my experience that most girls are horny 24/7 when they aren't fulfilled. As soon as they are, the sex drive drops. At least at younger ages.
>>
>>559455246
I already bought a fleshlight xD
But I just really really like sex...
I want to have someone that I can make moan her eyes out.
>>
>>559455334

It worked for me when I didn't have a kid, with one you need the gym bro, its the only place you can go to be sane!
>>
>>559455248
That is weird... I like to play games from time to time. But I don't give a fuck about what I'm doing if there's also sex...
>>
Jesus Christ, has anyone ever tried talking to their SO, instead of asking it on /b/?
I had the same problem with my girlfriend, but I just talked to her about it. We spiced it up a little, and now we have sex almost every day.
>>
>>559455290
I don't really cum that easily, I do enjoy it allot.
Most of the times she gets to the point she can't take anymore and I let her make me come.
>>
>>559455251

been there two, had one chick in canada constantly wanting me to call her mom.

She then wanted to visit me in australia, kind of didnt want to go that far, as I already had a steady girl already.
>>
>>559455248
I have the same problem, except it's because i work out a lot, so I'm tired.. I need to get my act together
>>
>>559455676
I did. I mentioned it over 20 times by now.
>>
>>559455637

Sometimes playing dino dday is better than sex!
>>
>>559455676
This doesn't always work. It depends on the person.
The last girl I was with, nothing would have gotten me laid more often. My current wife and I have been fucking almost every day for years. And we have kids.
>>
>>559455507
hmm running out of ideas from a females perspective! lol
Does she like nutella or something? If im super horny and my boyfriends not having any of it, then ill just put marshmallow fluff on his flacid dick. "ohh no, im going to have to suck you off now to clean up the mess!" ping. boner.
>>
>>559455795
This sounds silly, but you need to reject her.
You need to give her an orgasm and then tell her to get some rest. Refuse to let her make you cum.
This shit works.
>>
>>559456062
She never comes on to me on her own, and if I do and she decides to not be in the mood --> Fucked up evening.
>>
It's called being an adult. People are too tired from work/school/etc for that shit. It happens. Jesus Christ wtf, how do people like you even get girlfriends with a mindset like this?
>>
>>559453902

You are in a long term relationship, you get used to each other and she feels happy with you without having to try to please you. Some relationships the girl goes all out to fuck because she is inherently afraid if she doesnt you will leave her. Now that it doesnt seem so, she doesnt feel like she needs to. She probably was never really that interested in sex, she may like something a lot but doesnt mean she wants it all the time.
>>
>>559456125

Guilt is a beautiful thing!
>>
>>559455916
If you can't have a decent conversation about sex with your SO, then I'm pretty sure the sex will never be as fulfilling as when you can.
I've had girls I wasn't able to talk to about sex, and it just didn't feel right. Well, the pussy did, ofcourse, but you catch my drift
>>
>>559456125
Tried it man...
Tried it all before...
At this point, I have no clue what to do anymore.
>>
Me and my girlfriend haven't had sex in about 8 months now.

Apparently I "hurt her" because my cock is too fat or something. It's really frustrating, because after constantly hurting her it puts her off and that's that. That was 8 months ago when this happened, now she's too scared for me to enter again. I fucking hate this so much. I may aswell just start putting my time into more important things. And no, she's not fucking some guy behind my back. I see her daily.

Also, advice.
>>
>>559453902
She's getting bored of your dick.

Start getting her into more kinky shit like bondage play or something to put the spice back into her sex life.
>>
>>559456310
She has no problem talking about it.
She gets a little sad and feels guilty,
has sex for a few days and then back to normal.
>>
>>559456194
I didnt mean necessarily waiting for her to make the move. Suggest the nutella or fluff spread or whatever to her and that youll eat her out while she relaxes and watches television or something. 99% of the time after oral, i always want sex
>>
>>559456196
Bullshit. I'm married with two kids and my wife works nights. We see each other only a few hours a day tops. I still fuck almost every day. Finding someone you're sexually compatible with is important. There have been times when I'm exhausted and I still know how to make her cum. Sometimes she's tired and makes me cum. It's a give and take. A compromise.
>>
>>559454968
You would until you get one. I was with a nympho once. I'm not taking about someone who just wants sex a lot. I mean someone who is obsessed with it. Her life revolved around it, it was an actual mental condition. She was also very hot. Regardless, it gets old very quick.
>>
>>559456503
I tried starting something last night.
Played with her for about a minute or two after slowly easing to that point.
Went under the blanket to eat her out, and she got mad because she was tired.
(5 minutes before this, she wasn't in bed yet and full of energy)
>>
>>559453902
breakup
>>
>>559456194

Yeah its because men are always supposed to initiate. Read any romance novel and tell me when a the female protagonist initiates sex.

The need the man to lead the way, because they want to play the submissive princess in distress please save me.

Fuck relationships man, most girls just have no initiative. It takes a rare woman like >>559456062
to start that going.

I cant remember the last time I woke up to a blowjob, or some sort of sexual surprise. Just makes sex boring if it is one way.
>>
>>559453902
its simple really do what you want and cheat on her
>>
I'm in the same situation except I've been with my bf for 4 years, he won't even let me give him bjs
>>
>>559456267
It's not guilt.
> She knows that it's not all about you!
> She can feel more comfortable expressing a sexual desire without the need for full blown sex.
> Psychologically, it will make her more interested in your responses to provide you with pleasure.
Sex can seem daunting to a woman who begins to feel like a sex toy.
>>
>>559456582
My ex was a bit like that...
She ended up fucking some guy, I found out,
and she's still begging for me to this day -.-
I don't want anyone that extreme again...
That was, just like you said, a mental condition.
>>
>>559456679
You should like, ask her to have sex with other people.
>>
>>559456315
For how long though.
Once, twice, a month........
>>
>>559456961
For about a week or two in a row.
I read it on another forum, but it didn't do anything.
>>
>>559456452
How long was the foreplay period?
Did you just push right in, or did you ease in?
>>
>>559453902
Find something that excites her OP, try something new, or find something that makes you both happy so you get the drive back, me and my gf go fucking nuts if we have nice food, always great crazy sex before we eat
>>
>>559456452
Same story here...
But when I ease into it, take like 10 minutes for full entry, it's ok and she really likes it.
After the sex, she blames me again.
>>
>>559456494
Does she know how you frustrated you feel? Or did you spare her some details, because you didn't want to hurt her feelings?
Sex is a very important part of a relationship, and I've found out from own experiences that if the sex isn't good, I don't feel good in that particular relationship
>>
>>559453902
Has she been in tall grass? Could be lyme disease
>>
>>559457085
We always do foreplay, she always get super wet, but it still hurts her. She just isn't mentally strong to let it happen. We don't do anything now, all we do is watch a shitty movie and fall asleep.

Yay.
>>
>>559456679
You went for sex too quickly. Do the same thing minus the oral part. Lightly touch her. Don't touch her tits or her pussy. Caress everywhere else. Let her fall asleep. After a couple of sessions of this, she'll feel comfortable in the idea that your hands aren't after sex. Then, when it's her decision for sex and starts showing signs she's turned on, just hold her and fall asleep.
>>
>>559457309
In the beginning, I wasn't making a big deal out of it. But the last couple of times we talked about it, I did explain everything and she understood.
She just doesn't change anything for a longer time, one week and it's back to normal again.
>>
You have an answer for every suggestion, OP..

I do agree with >>559456705 though. Even though i like to start sometimes, i love the whole "princess in distress" (lol perfect term) Its a two way thing.

Or you could just slap her in the face with your erect penis. Just go up to her while shes sat on the sofa relaxing and just twat her in the face with it. That'll teach her.
>>
>>559456705
Don't forget Romance novels also have a shit ton of teasing. You need to create a build up.
>>
>>559457410
Had her tested for that ;o
>>
>>559456452

If its all about her, then call this relationship ended.

She either needs to prepare herself for you, as sex is one of the most important components of any long term relationship.

You make it sound like she is only thinking of herself when it comes to being a couple. I would give her an ultimatum, as I couldnt put up with that shit.

Would rather have my hand everyday, than deal with someone who didnt want sex but brings all the emotional baggage.
>>
>>559457489
Have you tried spicing things up? Maybe appeal to some of her fetishes? (It could be you already said this earlier in this thread, but I can't be arsed to read it through)
>>
>>559457452
She knows it's not just about the sex.
I'm around her 80% of the day and I give her massages on a daily basis, hug her, always run my hands over her body in bed, not just for sex.
>>
If only you could fall into a woman's arms without falling into her hands.
>>
>>559457575

my god you are right, just add expectation after expectation. Next we will have to shoot fireworks from our arsehole to initiate sex.
>>
>>559457081
So you tried something for 1/156 of your relationship.
Give it time. Establish a pattern.
>>
>>559457687
We did, but in the long run, no difference...
>>
You should break up with your girlfriend.

You may be compatible in every way except sexually. It sounds like you're still good friends, in fact; but, having regular sex is a vital part of a relationship.

Once one party--really, it's usually the woman--has lost interest in sex with her partner, and started having it only to please her partner and maintain the relationship, the relationship starts to go downhill. And, once it's dropped, sexual interest in a partner never returns.

If you don't break up with her, you'll soon be having sex once every 1.5 months, rather than every 1.5 weeks.
>>
>>559457727

great line, I think I will take it.
>>
>>559457815
She hates foreplay about 99/100 times.
She just wants sex, or doesn't want it.
If she does, no foreplay and just 45 minutes of pure sex. If I try to spice it up for a longer period of time, she gets mad.
>>
>>559457425
Have you tried mutual mastrubation?
>>
>>559457862
Then if you really feel unhappy with the situation, you might have to face the facts and break up with her. Even if you love her, you can't forget yourself and your needs
>>
>>559457929
1,5 weeks might even be a little too much.
It's more like once in 2 weeks.
Last month we had sex twice.
Month before that, once or twice...
>>
I've encountered the same issue in my relationship. Honestly, it isn't that bad. Just remember to talk openly with her about it. Say "Hey, we haven't had sex that often, what's up?"

You'll probably find something out like "You only ask in the evenings after work" or "I haven't been getting off"

Also, try initiating with a body massage. Nobody will turn down a body massage, and she'll be ripe and ready by the time you finish with her feet.
>>
I started going to the gym every day. I feel and look better and get my dick sucked all the time. So now its not a big deal if I only get laid once a month at home.
>>
>>559458198
Massages used to work, they just don't anymore.
And she falls asleep or gets too tired within 5 minutes of a massage.
>>
Any changes, like new meds or birth control?
>>
>>559457815
Fuck no!
It's about control.
Most of the girls I slept with before my wife, complained that guys were like boner machines. They can tell when it's about getting off. When you don't give off those signals, it's a whole different world.
Think about it like this:
You've seen guys at the bar who are just looking to get laid. They get rejected right and left. The guy who looks like he could take you or leave you gets the girl.
>>
>>559458365
Nope, she's already on birth control and no new meds. Got her checked for pretty much anything related to being tired, no new diets or work or anything.
>>
>>559457726
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying when you set things up for sex, change the script.
>>
The guys at the gym give much better head than any girl I have met.
>>
>>559458620
It doesn't matter how and how long the setup is.
If it's something I've never tried or have.
When it comes down to the psysical part,
she just rejects it.
>>
>>559458860
Well if you've seriously tried all of this then you need to move on.
Start branching out and find someone who's sexually compatible with you.
You can love her and not be sexually compatible.
>>
>>559453902
Been there, done that.
Turns out she cheated on me way back at the start of the relationship.
Deep down I already knew it, and I regret this, I turned into one of those crazy guys going through her shit. Why? Because she had all of the signs that she cheated on me. ALL OF THEM. I just refused to believe it until I found proof, and woo boy, did I ever find fucking proof.

In the end, glad it happened, she was a crazy bitch who made me crazy. I lived, learned, and didn't get her pregnant. THANK FUCKING GOD.
>>
>>559458471

I was kidding dude, I know most if not all women have rape fantasies and just want to be dominated.

Its a fucked up world when all you want is to be dominated by the girl that wants you to dominate.

and no pegging shit, just pure fucking where she takes control for once.

some girls just dont have it in them to do this, to many times watching the notebook!

durp durp durp I dont know what I want!!!!

fucking story of most straight guys life.
>>
>>559459190
I think that might be the case here...
I can try all I want, but if it just isn't true to the person she really is.
It'll never work out trying to change her.
>>
>>559458631

hahahaha I bet they do, gays have a way of working the pole considering they are way passed their 10,000 hours.
>>
I had to make an appointment with my wife 24 hours in advance just to lick her pussy. She wants to make sure everything is clean and spotless. I may accidently lick her as hole. 10PM wish me luck.
>>
>>559459480
Best of luck dude...
Hope it's still good.
>>
>>559459319

she can only change herself man, but yeah if you get her to go to the gym too, she might fuck more.

fit people fuck more, hormones get regulated, blood passes through the body, eat better food, more energy, and good hormones = more sex.
>>
Hey dude, I just learn 2 h ago tath my GF cheat on me, it was 3 years and the reason is that i wasn't with here when she begin to stop contraceptive pills cause of health probleme, her libido grow up.
If yyou want my opinion make her stop the pills and fuck her like a boss.
Wath i should did.
>>
>>559459480

Do well young soldier!

God Speed!
>>
>>559459229
Most of them don't.
My girl is sexually amazing. We're in our mid thirties and she never had a vaginal orgasm until me. She's had many partners and never explored her own pussy. She was scared to rub her clit during sex until I pretty much forced her to.
Now she loves anal, S&M play, threesomes and she squirts now. It took some time to get her there but we made it happen. It's your job to lead her if she's willing. If not, find an older woman. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>559459618
Might work...
But I hate sex with condoms and she's paranoid as fuck about getting pregnant.
>>
>>559453902
HEY OP!!! Whats up bro?

men and women only really want to have sex under specific situations i guess youd say. in the early parts of a relationship if and individual will give sex even if they are not comfortable aor wanting to because its still viewed as and obligation for happiness. later on that no longer exists. i believe she isnt have sex because she doesnt feel attractive any more. has he gained weight lately? gone through verbally abusive situations? new pretty girl at work? little shit like that can do it. its your job to make her feel sexy again not with meat head dude tactics, this shit may take time, complement her every day on something different dont be a fag and say shes beautiful every day find something specific that she did or chose to ware and complement the fuck out of it make it a point to do so atleast once a day. find romantic shit kiss her in public lika a good fuckin kiss maybe occasionally sneek a butt grab. hope it helps

tl;dr get gentleman as fuck
>>
>>559459319
The gym has nothing to do with it.
She's fucking young! It will take years for her to find herself sexually. Often it takes a couple of good and bad partner too.
>>
>>559459792
Squirting is fun...
Only downside, towels run out fast.
>>
>>559459480
Baby wipes are the best thing for this. I've had a couple of girls who were like this. Once you wipe their ass and pussy clean a couple of times, they always (in my experience) feel more comfortable. Hell, two of the girls would bring me the baby wipes with a smile. I knew what that meant.
>>
>>559459956
I don't like to toot my own horn...
But I do all of that shit.
As I mentioned, I really do love her allot.
I compliment her on specific things and try to make her feel as beautiful as I think she is.
I'm afraid things like that won't work, because lately it's like she takes them for granted.
>>
>>559460034
Fuck that!
We have a squirt blanket!
Doesn't help with the walls though!
>>
>>559460337
I do the same thing. Doesn't work. Guess we're are fucked. Oh wait, no we aren't.
>>
>>559460462
I know that feel...
Stain in my old house never went out of the wallpaper xD
>>
>>559460463
Yup...
Deal with it or move on is pretty much all I can think now...
But I don't want to move on.
But I also don't want to live like a fucking priest in a year.
>>
>>559460337
Then stop!
Get involved with your own life! How many girls do you know that love a challenge. Give her a challenge. Or, let her walk away. Either way, you're taking care of you.
>>
>>559453902
kek, you're only 21? This shit is doomed.
Also, you've been together for 3 years. Things almost always fizzle out a bit. You're too young to deal with that shit.

I've been married for six years...but it's still great. She still gives me head on the reg but we don't fuck everyday like we used to. Shit happens.
>>
>>559460592
Yeah the paint around the headboard is just exposed sheet rock. Looks like I'm losing my deposit!
>>
>>559460707
If I stop she just gets sad and complains about how I don't compliment her, ignore her, she feels unloved, etc. etc. etc.

I tried turning down the compliment and way too good treatment, but it doesn't make her work for it, it makes her complain my balls of for it.
>>
>>559453902
Why would a girl bother with sex if she doesn't get much out of it? Learn to make her orgasm m8.
>>
>>559460692
We're pretty much the same. Honestly, I'd just stay. Being in love is more important than a quick root. Don't throw everything you've both worked on for so long over sex. It will come back again. gl brother.
>>
>>559460819
Worth it ;D
>>
>>559460753
Yup! At that age it's hard to know the difference between love and lust/infatuation. But damn it's a great ride!
> Does anyone else think the captchas get harder the more you post?
>>
>>559460974
I owe it to all the other things I love about us and her as a person to give it another try.
But I just see it going downhill like it has been going for the past year.
All the other thing are getting better and better, the sex is just getting killed...
Don't know if I can take that stuff much longer without doing something like cheating or whatever...
>>
>>559460910
Use her excuses. Don't be a prick about it.
"Damn honey I'm sorry. I've just been so busy lately and so tired. I'm sorry you feel ignored. What can we do to make you feel better?"
If you fulfill every need of hers and are left lacking, what is her incentive to change?
>>
>>559461308
true.... damn true....

Also thought about turning her down with sex.
Its HARD for me to do so, but it might get the message across better than just having sex.
It's not all about her.
>>
>>559461023
You have no idea!
The first time she squirted, I held her down and hit that g-spot just right. She tried to stop it but I wouldn't let her. She screamed so loud, my upstairs neighbor knocked on the door and asked if everything was alright! LoL
>>
fuck bros, I have a feel.
I have been expieriencing this problem for almost year now.
stuck into half of thread, busted into tears
I love her... but... she... I would not date her as person she is now.
I remember her saying once " We will spend so much money on condoms, babe"
and now? I have used 10 condoms past 11 months. She gave me maybe 10 more blowjobs but the sex is not the same since she doesnt want it, doesnt care, is not in the mood or is sad. It's killing me anons
>>
>>559461487
That's what I've been saying.
Turn HER down. Think about it. If you could get laid from damn near any woman at anytime, wouldn't you be picky?
>>
>>559461583
I know that feel all too well...
If I knew what I was getting into, even though I really love her, I would've gotten away from her before this all started.
>>
>>559461763
I'm just gonna nope the shit out of it for a month or something. Maybe two.
Fuck it.
Up for anything at this point.
>>
File: Jensen.jpg (25KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
Jensen.jpg
25KB, 500x311px
>>559453902
I kind of had the same issue with my ex.
In the beginning it was several times daily, and after a year or so, it went down to 2-3 times a week and then we had sex on a lower and lower rate. She was not in the mood.
I tried to make her slightly jealous, didn't work. Acted like a sensual gentleman/knight, didn't work. Worked out, grew a bit of muscle mass, and had sex several times a week again for about six months.
Then again, we had less and less sex.
Until one time, I said "Fuck it", got in front of the computer and started fapping after she rejected my needs once again.

I don't know if it made her jealous, or if she went horny because of me fapping, or maybe both, but now everytime she's there and I jack off, she offers help. Better than nothing, I guess.
>>
>>559461764
I am 20yo, and I have refused number of sex propositions for her. I also love her body and what she used to do at the begginging
but her low self-esteem and shit, overall character made our relationship very fucking... painful
I am 20 and I am losing desire to even fap sometimes because of sadness
>>
>>559461583
At least you are not spending so much money on condoms, eh-
>>
>>559461764
Protip:
Back in the early 2000's I dated a girl who did this to me. I told her: "Honey I have a high sex drive and this isn't working. I love you and think the world of you. Because of that, I don't want to cheat on you. I'd like to end this and see other people."
She hated me for six months. Then we were fuck buddies for a year and a half.
> mfw when I got laid more as fuck buddies than when were dating.
> mfw I have no face.
>>
>>559462059
Better than nothing indeed...
I just fap more these days, and on the rare occassion she wants to help me out with it by using a fleshlight or something, it's better than fapping myself. But it just not the same as actual sex -.-
>>
wish I had responded earlier. most are ideas, op.

basically talk to her. that you want to have sex more often and that she needs to initiate it at least once a week otherwise you want you both to see a relationship counselor.

same with my fiancé. been together 5 years. after the first few years it's less sex. then my friend said once you get married it's even less sex. then when you have kids it's no sex. but it doesn't have to be that way.

3 years is pretty serious. and if you're both best buds then try to resolve shit instead of considering new relationships.

because it's not hard to find a fuck buddy. BUT it IS hard to find someone you can stand to be with for long.
>>
>>559461887
You can't do it in an angry way. You have to seem disinterested or you'll make matters worse.
THIS IS KEY!
>>
>>559453902
You don't need sex you horny bastard.
>>
>>559462059
not sure if having balls or being fucking desaster for girlfriend...

>>559461887
I was thinking about it several times, but then again when I see her I simply cannot...
>>
>>559462070
Sounds like the story of my life right now...
>>
>>559459792

Thanks for the advice.

Sounds like I have to train her like a pokemon.
>>
>>559453902
surprise! You're married.
welcome to the club
>>
>>559462416
It's hard to resist, I tried and failed many times...
We'll just have to bite the bullet and nope the sex.
>>
>>559453902
my girlfriend is kind of like that sometimes (6.5 years together).

I told her that we should figure out the problem and fix it because i feel like i need more intimacy/physical closeness/other ways to say sex.

we are working on it now and shit is much better. I would say that we have sex 3 times a week on good weeks, 1 time on bad weeks. I get bjs and hjs on the regular when she isn't "in the mood", and i also sometimes do some "hot doggin'" now and again.
>>
>>559462294
Not at his age. It's easier to find a fuckbuddy than a long term. I have kids and fuck constantly.
>>
>>559462660
All I need is the ring, not a single thing about the relation ship itself needs to change (-_-")
>>
It's come to the point of thinking about cheating even though I love her more than anything.
>>
>>559460337
hey op me again
i guess truth is that there is no right answer you could delve into self interest and lose her or you can keep focus on her and lose yourself just know this, the human condition leads us to believe things are hopeless and that thing wont get better but the truth is statistically speaking the chances of any of us ending up perpetually unhappy is very low. there arent any right or wrong choices only different choices
>>
>>559462664
most anons are helpful but there are just two types
1. youg that want to "trick" GF into sex
2. older that wants to schedule sex

I don't think they understand our problem. We want to be wanted by person we (think) love
It is so bad when you talk with her about it and she almost cries and says "it;s gonna be okay anon"
you give her time... much more time than you can stand without sex but... nothing happens.

>you think being wizard is bad? Try having super hot GF but not being able to have sex with her
>>
>>559454174
she probably got fat. I have lived with my girlfriend for about a year ago and she put on like 50 pounds in that time. How can I have sex with something I'm no longer attracted to?
>>
>>559463146
I think I'm gonna have a long thinking session on what I decide to do about it all...
>>
OP, stop being such a beta bitch. Alpha the fuck up.
>>
>>559463267
Bullshit. There is no trickery involved and scheduling sex sucks. It's almost a universal truth that in your 20s it's difficult to find someone you're sexually compatible with and love. You are still growing and changing rapidly. That's the biggest problem.
>>
>>559463321
She didn't change at all... She got better looking.
I just don't know why she acts this way and neither does she...
>>
>>559462270
Throw that fleshlight away. Claim that you want the real deal instead. The only fact that you're owning a fleshlight gives her an excuse to avoid sex.
Also, maybe she'd be less reluctant if you manage her sex drive: Either you can eat her out out of the blue without asking anything in return a few times, It might put her in the mood. Or, on the contrary, don't touch her for a few weeks, and she'll ask it by herself. Probably.
It all depends on how she sees sex.
>>
>>559463534
Such wisdom from a child. You should be a profit.
>>
>>559463267
I'm gonna keep hoping...
But I'm afraid you'll be right.
>>
>>559463741
I tried the treating her to it and not asking anything and letting her get into the mood on the long run.
Didn't work :s
I'm gonna try the second option.
No sexual attention from me untill she'll beg her ass off for it.
>>
>>559463654
Thanks anon. Compleate thruth.
That point of view is healing me up. Thinking that that's nobodys foult, just life.
>>
File: 1403855473618.png (237KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1403855473618.png
237KB, 409x393px
>>559453902
Smack her over head with dildo, tie her up and cram her thong in her mouth jam rubber dick in her ass and jackrabbit fuck her till u nut on her face. She will love it. Make sure you tell her to make a sammich right afterwards too
>>
If all the suggestions given don't work, I don't even know if I'll be able to break up with her.
I love her and connect on all other levels and interests more than with anyone else.
We get along great with all other things, love each other and her family is the best.
I just don't know what to do...
It may seem stupid to some, but sex means ALLOT to me.........
>>
>>559464059
This is why you DATE in your twenties. Keep your own shit. Your own place, your own car, your own bank account. If she is worth it, the others will fall away after a couple years.
>>
>>559464012
Be careful with that one.
It can either work like a charm and even reverse the current situation to make her ask for sex, or it can fuck your relationship up.
If she's a crazy psycho kind of girl, she'll freak out noticing that you don't try anything anymore and will believe that you're cheating on her/finding her ugly/not loving her anymore.
>>
>>559464012
Tried it. (ofc it still can work for you)
big problem of my gf is low self esteem. After I "gave her time" and stopped giving her attention and asking for sex she bagan thinking that I no longer want her.
>later
babe it;s not truth I want to fuck you so bad
( please be sex after tripping)
it's to late anon, I got sad and am not in the mood
>>
>>559464481
I don't even have the time on my hands to cheat xD
>>
>>559464498
Let's hope that's not gonna happen here...
Sucks man :/
>>
>>559464391
I didn't mean to tell you "don't break up"
I wanted to say that "if I MYSELF was able to do that I would do it ...but it's hard"

+ there is no such thing as ideal partners. If you have expierience you can build decent relationship with a lot of girls. You just have to find one of the ones you like
>>
>>559464628
That won't stop a psycho girl to believe that you're cheating.
>>
>>559465003
True. It's an art to be loving and rejecting at the same time.
>>
>>559453902

You need to talk about it with her. If you cant talk bout this then how do you talk to her about your investments tanking and your kid getting arrested?

If you arent sexually compatible then you need to break up and find someone thatll be satisfactory. The sexual idea of being exclusive in a relationship is that the sex quality and quantity beats the sex with side bitches.

My ex pulled the same fucking shit. I talked to her about it and we started having more sex. When you bring this shit up theyll probably get all defensive and call you shallow but theyre in the wrong for doing the bait n switch amd holding out on sex. Sexual frustration is a real issue that you cant have in a relationship.
>>
>>559453902
The novelty has worn off.

You've probably had way too much sex and she got bored.
>>
>>559464896
I just planned our lives together allot differently...
I'll keep trying for a while, but my patience and happiness are dying over here...

>Thanks god for number captcha
>>
>>559465238
I've talked about it allot over the past year to year and a half...
>>
File: thank-you.png (411KB, 555x368px) Image search: [Google]
thank-you.png
411KB, 555x368px
Thanks to all the anons here helping me and each other out with this sucky issue...

I'm gonna have to get starting on the food now...
I'll come back after dinner and all, but it'll probably 404 :(

Thanks for the advice!
>>
File: 1406587268967.jpg (170KB, 633x440px) Image search: [Google]
1406587268967.jpg
170KB, 633x440px
You meed to talk to her about it. If you cant talk to her about your secual dissatisfaction, how can you talk to her about when shit.really hits the fan?

Sex is important. If you arent sexually compatible then you need to break up and find someone thatll be satisfactory. The sexual idea of being exclusive in a relationship is that the sex quality and quantity beats the sex with side bitches.

My ex pulled the same fucking shit. I talked to her about it and we started having more sex. When you bring this shit up theyll probably get all defensive and call you shallow but theyre in the wrong for doing the bait n switch amd holding out on sex. Sexual frustration is a real issue that you cant have in a relationship.
>>
>>559465809
Godspeed.
>>
>>559465470
Well what does she say?

If shes not listening or taking any steps yo correct it then you should get a new woman because shes not the one.
>>
>>559453902
>1,5
Shit like this needs to stop. Eurotards need to start using periods as decimal points and commas as thousands marks, and Amerifats need to start using the metric system.
>>
File: 1406471277442.jpg (67KB, 507x496px) Image search: [Google]
1406471277442.jpg
67KB, 507x496px
I'm in the same situation, but I have a pretty good understanding why this happened
>9/10 GF Constantly being hit on, funny, cute, good style and hair,
We've been at it for 3 years now, since high school. We've been living together for one.
At first she was very respectful and kind, understanding and always paid attention and appreciated me.
It's all slowly gone away, she's always moody now, hardly appreciates my compliments or random acts of kindness, gets annoyed with me very quickly.
I suspect it's because I'm the overbearing love type, I like to constantly be uplifting her and trying to motivate her, so I've helped her at this point get to the high point of her life mentally and physically, she now knows she's a great catch and has a gigantic ego boost.
>She hasn't done this for me
Naggy, Unappreciative, sex drive almost completely dimished and she's left with all the playing cards.
I know I need to work on myself and start being a more of a man and less of a housewife but It's difficult once you're in this dependancy cycle and don't want to lose the love of your life.
>>
Get some patience you faggot. Not every girl wants to fuck every day.
>>
>>559453902
Repetition isn't bliss /b/ro.

Learn to change shit up.
>>
>>559466914
She's obviously not the fucking love of your life if she treats you like shit

I mean what the fuck.

How fucking retarded are you people?
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.