[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine just tested positive for HIV. We want to start

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 195x258px
A friend of mine just tested positive for HIV.
We want to start selling syringes of his blood for people who want to get revenge by giving their enemies AIDS.
How much should we sell a 5ml syringe for?
>>
>>559347525
i would murder someone who does this if i knew them irl.
>>
File: 131057500292.jpg (37KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
131057500292.jpg
37KB, 500x300px
OP confirmed for scum of the earth.
>>
A lot, since this is very illegal.
You and your gay black friend should probably find another way to make cash.
>>
being the wrong blood group can kill them, you don't need HIV
>>
>>559347525
Ah Gagillion Bajillion Bazillion Dollars
>>
>>559347659
Fucking this.
>>
Semen would be worth more
>>
OP is confirmed for being beyond a faggot
>>
>>559347659
i agree with this anon
>>
File: opthefag.jpg (82KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
opthefag.jpg
82KB, 294x313px
>>559347525
>>
>>559347659
this
I've never contacted the authorities about a thread on /b/
This might just change that
i sincerely hope for your sake that you're joking, but damn, summer bait or not, this is going too far for my liking
>>
>>559348020
The idea would be for them to inject a very small amount.
Once he progresses to AIDS and it looks like he is going to die anyway, he is going to take some syringes on the subway and inject as many people as possible.
He'll just bump into them, stick them with a very small needle, squirt a little blood, and then move away before they realize what happen
>>
>>559348893
Sage, retard
>>
>>559347525

Sell it for free. Do it out of charity and the love in your hearts.
>>
I'll buy it for 3000. I just want aids so I can die eventually from something other then heroin. I'll have it soon anyways I guess thougu
>>
>>559349057

so you are on of this whiny emo bitches wo want to harm others because your faggotry is beyond everything? please use a syringe filled with sulfuric acid and kill yourself sage god this bait rustled my jimmies
>>
Continuing to sage this shit thread
>>
it seems aids Mary/Murry has been given flesh to walk the earth again.

no longer an urban legend
>>
>>559347525

idk 250$ - 1000$, but i would talk with every customer seperately because some of them might even pay 15.000$ and more

best guess would be to charge what you would be ready to pay, i would pay 250$ - 500$, but AIDS would be my last choice so for someone who REALLY wants to give someone AIDS 15.000€ is probably a very good price
>>
>>559349037
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
OP is colossal fag and should give self aids
>>
This shit sounds like a episode of law and order svu
>>
Bumpinnnnnnnnn
>>
>>559349815
shit. for $15,000 i would inject them myself
>>
>>559347525
this is like a war crime/crime against humanity

not just killing people but afflicting them til they die
>>
>>559350243

i'd pay 15.000$ for what my first pick would be as a revenge

in my case it would be cancer, if you could give me anything that gives 100% cancer(and lets the target die from cancer) and if i had any target that would deserve that in my opinion - i would pay that
>>
>>559350541
courts of law agree, and jail people for purposeful infection of incurable disease.
>>
>>559350541

If it's really a war crime that means no one will ever do anything about it and he will get off scott free. Great news OP!
>>
>>559349037

Look into the sicko community known as bugchasers. I know it's different but there are people there who get off on the idea of either getting infected or infecting unaware people.

People like that should be flayed and left for the birds.
>>
>>559347525
I kinda hope this is real. You know that if you guys get caught you goto jail for a long time. Your buddy prolly won't give a shit because he had HIV, but you'll go down with him. If imagine that someone would be murdered in prison for something like this once the guards tell everyone what you're in for.

Sweet prison justice
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.