[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Feels and thoughts >say whatever you'd like >call

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 40

File: 1370887238412.jpg (38KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
1370887238412.jpg
38KB, 319x400px
ITT: Feels and thoughts

>say whatever you'd like
>call me a faggot
>tell me about your shitty life
>whatever

I'm not even that sad, I just want to feel human for once. I keep going about my days with enormous amounts of apathy and the only thing im feeling is regret. Regret for everything I've done in my life. And maybe thats the catch is that I havent really done anything. Nothing of importance anyways. The only impact I've made on anyone's life has been negative and I've never bothered to try to improve myself. I have always settled for the bare minimum and if I get ran over by someone, I just get mad but am immediately overran by apathy because I just dont care. Maybe its the drugs and maybe it the alcohol. I've relapsed 6 times in the past month trying to come clean and I've tried making myself feel sad so I can feel something besides emptiness, but I cant because I just don't care. I cant an hero because I'm too big of a bitch to pull the trigger and swallow a whole bottle of pills.

So whatever anons. Indulge in emptiness and apathy and dump out your thoughts
>>
File: 1370887334683.jpg (366KB, 1279x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1370887334683.jpg
366KB, 1279x1023px
>>558440164
will bump a few times with feels
>>
File: 1370895061018.jpg (38KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
1370895061018.jpg
38KB, 390x500px
>>558440316
>>
File: 1371259225359.jpg (36KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1371259225359.jpg
36KB, 500x338px
>>558440695
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9QtUJZ8iI
>>
>>558440164
You are a cool guy, all of you are pretty awesome people, you all most likely have done things that will make me go... "NO WAY, YOU ACTUALLY DID THAT!?"... don't fall prey to this shitty ideal that you aren't worth anything, you're worth more than everyone else, this is your life.

Go out and grab it by the fucking balls. Make it your bitch, take what belongs to you (within reason, remember be a respectful person, with practice, daily practice, you can go from those pills, all the way to smiling and jogging in the park)

It isn't always easy, but hell, nothing is easy, show the world that you're not going down without a fight, that you are one fire they can't put out. I believe in you anon. I accept you. Even if you can't fight. I accept you. I understand.

I'll hold your hand, every step of the way. Just let the love in, stop holding back, stop holding it in, just let it out, after that, we will do something you'll enjoy, okay? :)!
>>
>>558441348
Damn, you're trying hard
>>
>>558441348
What the fuck kind of pasta is this? Not really inspirational. Just queer
>>
>>558440848
shit, I don't care how teeny-bopper-esque this is. I relate to it. I've gotten to the point where I'm so jaded I don't even date women anymore, just use them...but damn, this really makes me long for the days when I still had my innocence.
>>
>>558441918
Who cares? Do you even want other people anyway?
>>
>>558440695

If you read this, and think "omg, that's totally me!" stop and realize the things you did online, think about the people you talked to, the things you did, all of it, every second, take every second in, look at all the good things you did, every act of kindness, or moment of joy, laughter. We are in such a high pace society you often don't even remember, looking for the next tab for that glorious high.

It's okay, just take a moment... remember.

Now, remember all the bad moments, the things you regret, do you honestly regret them? Does it make you feel like nothing? Should it? Is it a part of who you are? Is it because nobody else knows that you do it?

Why do you hide? Why are you hiding who you are?

It's okay to be yourself. It's okay to do those things, that's what you enjoy. I'll accept you, even in your flaws, all the horrible things you've done, and could possibly do in the future.

You're amazing, even if you sit in a chair and do nothing, because you probably said something, did something, made something, that made someone elses day. Even if you don't realize it.

Never forget, there is good in what you do just as there is bad. Never think you cannot achieve those things.

If your goal is to go outside and be a part of something, go to a park, sit on a bench, the first person that passes by, ask them for the time.

Do it every week. Then try for every five days, then three days, start a conversation once in a while with this person, about news or something random, then every two days, now every day.

Don't start by jumping in the deep end. Start small, even a pebble can make a wave.
>>
Saw the girl i like with someone else.. feels bad.
>>
>>558442153
You are such a faggot
>>
>>558440164
How about you try to get a job you hobo. The shit you think is so unique and terrible is the normal shit you get when you just hang being useless.
>>
>>558442226
Why? Its just a signal that she never like you to begin with. Fuck it. Go do other shit.
>>
>>558442153
Anon i dont know if you're posting pasta or what but get this: I've never done anything to bring people happiness. Just ruin a portion of someone's life so intensely, it changed them and not positively.
>>
>>558442047
of course I do. I just find it hard to trust people
>>
>>558442285
I have a fucking job you cock sucker. Im basicly the bitch in the kitchen, someone needs something, i fetch it. I tend a salad bar, take out trash, and do whatever the fuck im told to on the side.
>>
>>558442378
It IS pasta. Hes trying very hard to be a faggot.

>>558442408
Who cares, fuck people
>>
Dear, everyone that is depressed.
Do psychedelics.
Your life can only get better
>>
>>558442569
I tripped so hard the other day it made me realize how alone i was and that is when i relapsed to drinking
>>
>Once told a suicidal guy I knew in HS about my own brother's suicide to dissuade him from doing it
>Told me years later that story was the reason he never did
>Lately I feel like his life would have been a little bit better had we never met
>I'm a shitty friend
>>
>>558442569
Tried em, waste of money.
>>
>>558442362
Treu, but we extualy had some thing. Thefact that the bitch is chilling in somewere I always hang out with that guy. Feels like she is doing it on purpose. But you are right tho
>>
>>558442702
So? You made him live, laugh and watch him squirm.
>>
>>558442525

You must have been hurt really bad, hope you feel better. I can't really tell you much without knowing what hurts you so bad.

I'll send good vibes your way though.

Glad to hear you have hate, shows you have some empathy there at least. :)
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 400x303px
>>558442569
Good idea
>>
>>558442829
What are you 12? Speak fluently
>>
>>558442569
Heh, I would advise to do it with someone you trust 100, otherwise, I hope you have a really strong will.
>>
File: 7324364353645.jpg (102KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
7324364353645.jpg
102KB, 500x349px
>>558442867
What type of person are you?
Have many friends?
How old are you?
What country do you live in?
>>
File: .jpg (17KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
17KB, 268x200px
>>558442990
English is not my native language, faggot.
>>
>>558442668
You gotta realize that most people, especially women. Are fucking retarded assholes. Just try to get out more. And get into self knowledge.
>>
>>558442863

I don't think he actually meant it. We were sort of dating at the time and it was just one of those random emotional confessions. And no, me being a shitty friend has nothing to do with us being exes. We ended our relationship on very good terms-just didn't work out being a couple.
>>
>>558442525
feeling edgy?
>>
File: im76.jpg (102KB, 510x638px) Image search: [Google]
im76.jpg
102KB, 510x638px
im addicted taking long drives usually around 3:00 am. Im aware of the toll it takes on my wallet but i try not to think about it. It feels really nice to drive on empty country roads. I dont know what else to do with my spare time because i wake up at 12:00 am, and go to sleep at 3:00pm, none of my friends are awake during that time so im alone.
>>
>>558442969
Charlie Manson used LSD to fuck up other people.
He didn't actually take it himself.
>>
File: 1405704235213.jpg (101KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405704235213.jpg
101KB, 720x720px
>>558443187
So what? Is that some kind of excuse?
>>
>>558443321
>don't worry, other people who killed people took it, it's cool
not much consolation there...
>>
>>558440164
They're coming
>>
>>558443189
What do you mean self knowledge? What, finding out who you are? Cause I did that for awhile when i smoked weed. I thought hard about who i really was and came to the conclusion im a shitty apathetic human being who probably isnt going anywhere in my life. I have nothing set up for myself to make any type of improvements and women isnt really a problem. Im not awkward, i just dont care at all and put no effort into hooking up with women. Im very casual to talk to so i dont have to be alone but its like i want to keep myself alone so i dont rub any of my negativity onto someone else, which ive already done numerous times
>>
Anons right! We should create an army of NEETS and destroy this world from the shadows so that we can say we have purpose now! And to fuck those who ignored us!
>>
My girlfriend and I have a friend, we'll call her J, J and my girlfriend have been best friends since they were little kids.
J's brother and father grow. J takes lots of their pot (They have thousands of sheckel's worth at any given time, they never notice)
J is going to have me and my girlfriend sell, but in my city instead of theirs, since people are more desperate in my city. My girlfriend and I will be splitting 50% of each sale between ourselves, J will receive 50% all for herself.
The thing is, my girlfriend is moving to France for six months, and J wants to hang out with me during that time, and sell with me, taking the place of my girlfriend while she is gone as my partner, so J will no longer just be distributor, she will be dealing with me.
I usually wouldn't do this, but I really love my girlfriend, this weed thing I could manage to do as a quick stint if the circumstances were different, but they aren't. I want to get a good start as I enter the big bad world, and I want to have enough money once my girlfriend gets back to take care of me and her for a while. I want to be able to provide for her and have a good deal of money for the two of us by the time she returns, and J isn't selling just to sell, either. Her father took all of the money out of her college savings and used it all to keep himself from going broke. Same with her older brother, who would probably be at a Uni right now if her dad hadn't drained his account. Now he's stuck growing pot with his asshole father. We are just desperate young people trying to better ourselves and work with the cards we've been dealt. My girlfriend and her family have had money struggles for her entire life. I was right above the poverty line most of mine, and I know what it's like to be poor. I just want to help my friend get to college and get my girlfriend and I started in life. I don't want to get caught but I know I'm going to have to take risks to make things right for the three of us.
>>
>>558440164
my thoughts?
well the dominant one is that I wish i was whatever it is she wanted. that i could have been born the kind of person she could have loved in a real way, not the high school temporary way.
>>
>>558443582
Are our reasons justified?
All I want is to be able to take care of my girlfriend and help get my friend set on the path to college
>>
First off, it isn't all bad. I got me a good GF, job prospects etc.

But i'm so fucking depressed. I'm a fat mess, I hate my current work. I hate pretty much doing anything. I get anxious, have panic attacks frequently.
>>
>>558442378

Not pasta, and is that who you think you are? If it's not, thats okay, but it is a part of WHO you are, or WERE. If you enjoy it, you'd make a good CEO or ENTREPRENEUR, BULL, etc.

Not everyone is good. I still accept you. I don't care.
>>
File: .jpg (56KB, 632x678px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
56KB, 632x678px
>>558443443
Please, stop trying so hard.
>>
>>558443215
Then what have you got to worry about?

>>558443237
I dunno, am I?
Are you going to fiddle fuck around and worry about some fucking failed relationship just because you "Dont trust people". Go fuck a few bitches who cares.
>>
>>558443736
Anon i am the way i am because of who i was. Theres no changing that. Its too late. An stop with all that I accept you shit. you sound like one of my old therapists
>>
>>558443720

Take a moment, breathe.

Why are you a fat mess, do you enjoy your current lifestyle? Why do you hate work? What would you prefer doing?

How can you get to those goals?

Hell, I have problems with those two, not fat but I wish I worked out more, I'm just too busy working aha. I have to accept it.
>>
>>558443260
Go biking, its fun.
>>
>>558443706
Be smart about it, if you feel like something is fishy, don't do it.

If you feel like this isn't something you want to do, don't do it, find other means of getting money.

You'll be okay man.
>>
I'm 26. I used to have a job, live by myself. Then I had an accident. Now I live with my parents again. I hate my life everyday.
>>
>>558443652
Still with her?

>>558443706
Justified? Thats just a fucking word. There "Is" and "Is not"

Why cant you? Do it
>>
>>558443982

Haha, sorry. I'm certainly no therapist! Also, you didn't answer my question honestly, you simply said something I would want to hear. Tell me what YOU think, is that who you think you are now? Is that what you WANT to be? What do you want to be.

Most certainly, it is a part of you, but it doesn't have to BE you.
>>
>>558443929
You copying me? Did you think much into that response?

>>558444256
Stand up, get a little closer, shoot again.
>>
>>558444256

Use this time to find hobbies, learn, enjoy being taken care of with some small responsibilities. Get started on finding a job (if you want or try and make your own from the hobbies!) and stay strong!
>>
>>558444418
I want to be something im not right now but i cant because of all the baggage i have and its not just shit i can get rid of. i push it down till i explode
>>
> No friends
> dont like to drinm
> dont like drugs
> dont like to eat
> dont like anything
> pretend to be really upbeat positive person with many friends and experiences at work
> Real life is empty and pointless
> sometimes I read the wikipedia page for the topic and go to a bookclub
> there's a beautiful girl there who likes me
> tried to charm her with fake personality
> think maybe this will turn me around or fix me
> said she'd like to kiss me
> I kissed her
> felt nothing

There really is nothing that will change what I am. I think I have a memental illness.
>>
>>558444510
>stand up
Ha, if only you knew.
>>
>>558444510

I don't think you're actually sad anon. Just really hurt. Why all the lashing?

Did he start it?
>>
File: .jpg (7KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
7KB, 250x214px
>>558444510
You stupid much, thats the reason why I said it.
>>
>>558444628
Maybe you do, who cares. Do a bunch a shit, fuck it.

>>558444630
Then dont, down in your puddle of blood and puke.
>>
>>558444628

Tell her that, tell her everything, see how she reacts. You don't care right?

I'm being serious. I'm not joking, I think you might find what happens surprising. Don't be too think though, and start out small. Don't cry, and you didn't feel anything because you fake everything.

If it feels fake, it's not going to feel real.
>>
>>558440164
faggot
>>
>>558444662
Why are you here, really bored or got something to prove to yourself?

>>558444872
That fancy little picture sums you up rather well.
>>
Well me and this girl almost had a "thing" but she started giving me the cold shoulder and it all fell apart because of her. She would be the nicest person to me and then on a flip of a switch she just started giving me the cold shoulder.

The catch is I still love this girl and I literally hate every fiber in my body for the feelings that I have lingering for her. Fucking life sucks.
>>
>>558444574

You'll never be able to get rid of it, but you don't have to hold it in either. Do you have someone to talk to?

And not a fucking therapist. Those aren't people in your life, they only want your money. They are most often a crutch, want to know how?

First you go to them tell them your problems, ah, over time you feel a weight lifted on your chest, but then, you fall back into the cycle, it's in your chest again, who do you turn to? If you didn't make any friends or real connections during that time, you go back to them, some don't even get the moments to make friends... It's pretty sad.
>>
>>558445162

Do you have a way to speak to her directly?
>>
>>558445162
Have any bitches before her?
>>
>>558445250
Yeah I do.
>>
>>558445148

I'm bored, I went through almost everything everyone here is talking about, can relate. Just don't let it get to me as much as others I guess. What about you?
>>
>>558445148
Looks more like you need to prove something. But hee someone needs to be cool here, right?
>>
>>558445275
The thing is I have, but this girl was different for some reason. She's the only one I felt regret and sadness over for what happened and I'm a guy who can get over someone pretty quickly.
>>
Op, your fearing of fear itself.
>>
>>558444885
I was hit by a car while riding my bike 3 years ago, I haven't walked since. I've been getting out of the house, I go to the library or to out with my folks. I still get tired easily and the nerve damage is...odd. You know when your foot falls asleep? That's how it feels just a little above my belly button. Hopefully I'll have a job or something again but anything more than 4-5 hours out and I'm exhausted.
>>
>>558445284

This could go either one of two ways, just ask her directly "whats going on lately?" or "I've noticed from time to time you ignore me, whats up? Are you okay?"

As long as you haven't been extremely clingy (don't know about your side, you only tell her side) you should be clear. Sometimes girls want space, but honestly, I'd steer clear of those kind.
>>
File: 1405580647348.jpg (119KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
1405580647348.jpg
119KB, 1024x693px
>>558445356
Long night and nothing to do. Why not tell some guttersnipes to man up?
>>
>>558444909
She doesn't care about my problems. She likes me because my character is likeable. The real me is a terrible person to be around. If I knew someone who acted the way I feel I'd avoid them line the plague out of annoyance. Revealing that will just guilt her into spending some awkward time trying to help me before breaking away as opposed to just keeping up the act and letting her think im just not interested in her. Same ultimate results just cleaner and easier.
>>
>>558445491
that makes no sense and no im not. im apathetic and dont give a fucking shit about anything
>>
>>558445534

If you're in a wheelchair, I'd abuse the fuck out of that power, everyone is scared of hurting people in wheelchairs, you'll have godmode turned on.

If people look at you funny you get to go "What never seen a person before!?" and watch them get all flustered.

It sucks though, hope it gets better for you anon.
>>
>>558445376
There you are parroting me again. Are you going to continue with your pissy fit or are you going to actually tell me what you were trying to say back there?
>>
>>558445662
Don't know till you try. But I'm sure you won't, you have everything figured out. right?
>>
>>558445534
Get closer, shoot gain. Stop your apathy shit.
>>
>>558445740
You just proved you care about something :D!

It's a step in the right direction! You're not apathetic! You have feelings!

But, uh... what are you going to do with your new super power?
>>
>>558445387
Why?
>>
>>558445801
When I go to the grocery store with my parents they always offer to help take our shit to the car.
>>
>>558446071
Why haven't you done it yet anon? You're quick to tell others to do it, but why are you so afraid?
>>
>>558446267
No fucking way, really? Even with your parents there!?
>>
There is no point to life. There is no God and no universal goal. The only 'goal' are those that you set for yourself and their only meaning is that which you apply.

I'm just coasting along enjoying the feels and I guess I'll put a bullet in my brain when the rush is over.
>>
File: 1381458053449.gif (2MB, 594x546px)
1381458053449.gif
2MB, 594x546px
>>558446292
Dropping bombs hoping you hit it where it hurts? Is that what you're doing with me?
>>
>>558446007
I can't say you're wrong. Fine I will.
>>
>>558446509
You'll experience a rush of DMT first, so I guess the rush is never really over right?

Would your life be better if there was a god? If there was a goal? Why aren't your goals enough?
>>
>>558446409
More often if I'm just with one of them. They've only offered a few times when it was all three of us.
>>
>>558446509
Then do it, no one told you that you HAVE to live. Animals only go on because dying hurts. We have ways to get around that though.
>>
>>558446409
Hey, dude. I'm not one of the guys here you helped or tried to, just a lurker fitting on a long train home. I'm not sure if your words have helped anyone and I know this is /b/, but thanks for trying and being that guy who cares enough to reach out to ransoms in need. Continue being a champ.
>>
>>558446619
Nope, I'm sure you don't feel anything. Right?
>>
>>558446817
*sitting on a train with a phone and shite autocorrect...
>>
>>558446817
Dont let it get to his head.

>>558446832
Aha, thats exactly what you're fucking doing!
>>
>>558446745
Oh, you never said if you were in a wheelchair! How did you get into an accident?

>>558446817
Thanks for your kind words, I hope they helped someone. Where are you at? I have shitty internet on the trains here too aha. Small world!

>>558447028
You're too nice now! What happened? So tell me anon, why are you here?
>>
File: 10outof10.jpg (61KB, 669x329px) Image search: [Google]
10outof10.jpg
61KB, 669x329px
>Life sucks dick
>What is life
>Hate society because people are retarded monkeys
>Have to cope somehow
>Fuck all. I do what I want.
>???
>Profit
>pic related
>>
File: 5426476431_2f79fc8cc0_m.jpg (18KB, 240x235px) Image search: [Google]
5426476431_2f79fc8cc0_m.jpg
18KB, 240x235px
>be 21
>be lonely
>been told im good at everything i try
>but i dont like any of it
>everyone wants me to do "Something" with my life
>everyone wants me to be happy
>but doing nothing makes me happy
>playing ARMA all day with my friends makes me happy
>the thought of having a woman who loves me
>wants to share experiences with me
>makes me happy
>not a bad looking guy
>little over weight
>bad facial hair
>i hate being alone
>but being alone is all i know
>im happy alone
>but im lonely
>being lonely makes me sad
>trying to figure everything out
>but just keep getting stuck in circles
>been unemployed since january
>still no fucking idea what to do
>i have no skills
>no training
>no happiness
>feel like Louis C.K.
>my life feels over
>but i dont even know if its begun.
>>
>>558447174
Riding my bike and a man in a car came up over the hill and wiped me out. I spent three weeks in a coma & 9 months in hospital
>>
>>558446650
I wouldn't say the existence of a deity would lead to a better life, but at least there would be purpose. My goals are working for the here and now. I'm apathetic but I find many things enjoyable and humorous. I'm human after all. But all things fall apart.

>>558446778
Youre right. Like I said, I'll end it when I get bored. Probably a shotgun in the mouth like good ol Hemingway
>>
>>558447028
Quiet you. You truly have come across this entire thread as having an issue that you're trying to hide behind by acting overly manly and uncaring. It's extremely obvious. You're trying too hard.
>>
>>558447174
why the fuck are you giving all this advice to a bunch of random people? does this shit make you feel good or something?
>>
>>558445906
Owwh boy, you talk like you are really pissed. Something to prove, because looks like you are trying really hard.
>>
>be me
>depressed as fuck with medication not helping
>get girlfriend
>bump up my dosage
>happy.jpeg
>week later its the same ol' shit
>depressed
>girlfriend seems like she is using working over the summer to avoid
>she only comes over when i invite another girl friend of hers(who my best friend has a crush on)
>other girl takes my girlfriend by the hand and sits with her in the corner and wont let her leave her side for more than 10 seconds (i counted)
>now i just sit there and dont do shit when they are over
>thinking of dumping gf and going full recluse
>im talking to her tomorrow if she doenst bail and telling her that shes acting kinda cunty lately
>if that doesnt work im dumping her

i swear man girls arent worth it. I was happy when i could just finger her under the blankets when we watch movies but now she's frigid and didnt even say more than 10 words to me when we all hung out tonight. Cocaine and opiates are sooo much better and cost effective than girls
>>
>>558440164
pathetic faggots like you try to romanticize being a loser are the worst creatures in existence.

you are not a special snowflake for being a loser, get over yourself.
>>
>>558440164
Seems like life isn't worth living.
opposite of the person I want to be, unemployed, no gf all that shit.
Sometimes I feel sad about this, but then I realize how dumb and pointless that is and stop feeling sad and feel nothing instead.
>>
>>558447174
Sydney.
>>
>>558447246
We're fed the garbage from day one that says if we don't "make something of ourselves" we're worthless. But I'm starting to realize it's bollocks. You get a job, get a house, get whatever. For what? Are you really happy? Not everyone is the same, so not everyone can be happy this way.
Oh, but you need a job and good money to even HAVE a life and live! That's the rub. It's bullshit. So you can either give up yourself and give into it, or you can find your own means of attaining happiness. Like making money without a "real job". Selling the skills you do have.
I'm just ranting, don't mind me.
>>
File: 1405409845283.jpg (22KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1405409845283.jpg
22KB, 500x278px
>>558447174
Life is outa control, my GF left me, boss just fired me to save some cash and im too broke to pay rent. Im fat and out of shame with no idea what to do in life, every thing seems so futile! To top it off dad has prostate cancer but hes half a world away and I wont be able to see him. Life is getting too hard bro

Oh wait, that was all bullshit
>>
That feel when you've come to the realization everything is truly pointless and you can't wait to die.
>>
File: 1404450857478.png (287KB, 708x407px) Image search: [Google]
1404450857478.png
287KB, 708x407px
I'm starting to think that things aren't 100% right with my gf. I knew it would happen, we share goals and views, but we have opposite tastes and activities(I'm into games, she's into sports, for one thing).

It feels like we are running out of things to talk about.

It's sad cause I know we both are in love, but I can't help but feel that she gets a bit bored when we are not outside or having sex. And to be honest, i'm starting to feel a bit bored about it, too...
>>
>>558447681
whats your angle? im not trying to romanticize anything you worthless faggot. im trying to say that im empty inside cause i dont give a fuck. I dont give a shit if im a 'special snowflake' or if im not. faggots like you who try be edgy when people try to be honest are the worst creatures in existence. off yourself bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>558447864
Welcome to the club, bruh.
>>
>>558440164
>I fell off my 20.000$ motorcycle
>have tore off my skin in a few places (mostly butt)
>can't ride or bang bitches because of it
>I have to lay lay on my belly all day
> back kinda hurts
>but I'm smiling in joy
>because all you faggots are multiple times more miserable than I will ever be.
>>
File: 1402728398663.jpg (90KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
1402728398663.jpg
90KB, 600x411px
>>558447210
At least you're sportin a ballin mustache

>>558447246
Find a hobby you pussy
>>
Okay. I don't think there's any point to life.
I don't understand why people do the things they do. Yes, they enjoy doing them, I can't relate.
To me it just seems pointless, stupid, absurd.
I'm jelly of other people's problems because they care to solve them. Or have them. They care, I don't
Not going to be long until I join the an hero list.
>>
>>558448056
>vidya isnt a hobby?
>>
File: 1381733786752.jpg (107KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1381733786752.jpg
107KB, 352x338px
>>558447418
Oh noooooooo you found me out!
>>
>>558447210
I just did a quick google and was told that shrek is life, shrek is love, so apparently there you go.

Stay classy anon

>>558447246
If you are good at everything, why do you have no skills?

>>558447397
Shit, it happened to my friend on her bike a while back. Any justice there?

>>558447409

Sure, no reason to fret over it I guess. If there is no purpose, then it's waiting for a purpose?

I don't know, I'm shitty with words xD (apparently a faggot too)

>>558447446

Why are you here then anon? I know you get off on hurting people, or trolling as you justify it. I've been there. So how was your day? You really don't have to act tough to me.

Do I scare you?

>>558447756

Oh man, Australia is filled with dangerous creatures I hear, I just imagine the trains being a battlefield. Sorry, American mindset here xD
>>
File: 1389083932208.jpg (28KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1389083932208.jpg
28KB, 500x409px
>>558447590
You're a keeper
>>
>>558448060
im with ya man, it all just seems like a pointless exercise in frivolity. Its jumping through rings of fire and smiling when you come out on the other end with you hair gone and your ass burnt. The only reason I havent bitten the bullet yet is because i want to spend as much of my time fucking with other peoples days and ideas as much as possible
>>
>>558448192
just because im good at what i try doesnt mean it interests me. jack of all trades, master of none.
>>
>>558448060
This is exactly how I feel.

While you're at it, look up:
- absurdism
- existentialism

While it's pointless, it feels nice to have something to relate to.
>>
>>558447864
Yeah, but what's the fun in that? If it's pointless then, at least have fun right? Bucket list!

>>558447781

Not everyone is happy this way, but not everyone thinks the same either! We are all somewhat unique, whether we choose to admit it or not. We aren't all equal either, contrary to many peoples belief, I hate saying it, I have to look at reality as it is, not as how I want it to be able to make it how I want it first.

Ahhh, tangents, they always get me!

>>558447814

Are you sure, it seems a little well thought out.
>>
>>558448405
If nothing interests you, what do you do all day?
>>
>>558448192
His insurance paid medical plus a decent settlement for suffering and all. They're also paying for my PT (3x week a therapist with huge tits comes to the house)
>>
>>558448192
What? all im asking you is why you give a shit about anyone in this thread and does it make you feel good or something by giving all this queer advice to people you dont know.
>why are you here
so i can feel slightly better about my pathetic life by knowing there are other people who also feel like nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 452x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 452x360px
I'm willing to bet none of us are on our death bed so there's time, I believe in you all /b/rothers.

>listen to this song the whole way through, it helps me maybe you?

http://youtu.be/GpRFs8SPT1s
>>
>>558448135
No you idiot

>>558448060
Well, you'l be /b/ famous at least
>>
>>558448649
play arma, day z, and chiv with my friends on skype, then i smoke weed with my cousin when he gets off work.
>>
File: WAT.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.gif
2MB, 280x200px
>>558448543
You're right, its true, all true!!!
>>
>>558448731
She let you feel them yet? ;D Haha, sorry I read too much manga

>>558448762
nothing?

>>558448935
I can only speak from personal experience, so it might not be relatable to you, but when I was smoking weed (heavy and mild) I went into deep depression, too tired to do anything, or would wake up feeling sluggish, I've stopped and haven't looked back.

I know it might not be the same for you, but just sharing my experience. Also, if you're any good at it, you should start a youtube channel. Friends get a huge income from it. :)
>>
I still love a girl that I haven't dated in 5 years. She's dating one of my best friends and it fucking hurts my heart every time I think about her. I can't tell anyone cause I can't risk the word getting out and my best friend hating me. I'm thinking of telling her the last year of school.
>>
>>558448442

I'm beyond that. Over seeking out things I could relate to, it doesn't mean anything to me anymore. I've been this way for so long that this time around I don't think I can get out of it anymore. I just sink deeper and deeper.
I listen to people's ideas about what I should and shouldn't care about, how much potential I have, how I should stop wasting time and...I just can't force myself to genuinely care.
If it helps you though, that's great.
>>
>>558449162
Maybe someday. Series it makes me feel like Stan's grandpa in that one episode of South Park, he sees the porn and starts punching his cock saying "wake up damn you"
>>
>>558449108

Well, talk to your family (if you can) to see if they can help you see your dad (try skype, to see if it helps).

Your real girl will always be there, and you know that. Start looking for that new cash flow, and too fat? Bitches love fat guys ;D!
>>
>>558448861

I won't be giving you neckbeards the pleasure of watching me blow my brains out. Nuh uh.
>>
>>558449217
Fuck her when you dated her? Who cares, worry about bitches when your not a fucking child, you lost your virginity.
If not then get here back and fuck your "friend" you rarely stay friends with highschool acquaintances anyway.
>>
Why cant i forget her? i keep stalking on her everyday... i hate this
>>
File: 1387909857177.jpg (209KB, 396x600px) Image search: [Google]
1387909857177.jpg
209KB, 396x600px
>>558449436
You actually believe me? So naive yet you think you're in a position to give advice.
>>
>>558449217

Hm, tell your best friend you have "feelings" for her, nothing more, and distance yourself a little. It's tough since she's still so close to home, you know?

During that distance, try and find yourself a new girl, or go to some classes that revolve around your hobbies to see if there are any chicks there. Basically, just avoid her like the plague.

Telling her won't do any good until she isn't with your mate if you want to keep both relationships.
>>
File: 6436634.jpg (20KB, 403x274px) Image search: [Google]
6436634.jpg
20KB, 403x274px
>>558449528
Then dont, just cry here and fish for attention. I very well see you love doing that.
>>
>>558449162
nothing? thats why you do this? because nothing? ok anon, i get the feeling you're actually broken, deep down inside and you're that guy thats gives other people advice to make yourself feel better. I honestly cant imagine any other reason a person like you would lurk this thread for this long giving advice to a bunch of people you dont know. but whatever, im fairly drunk and its 6am so im going to bed, have fun consoling all these random people faggot lol
>>
What I don't get about all you depressed fags..

Why not get your depression treated professionally with a therapist?

CBT, if that doesn't work conversational therapy or MBCT and if all fails SSRIs. Go talk to a psychologist.
>>
>>558449374
Not trying to dissuade you from anything. Absurdism just states that life is absurd and pointless and I enjoy reading things that I agree with.

But you're right. In the end, it doesn't matter. It has never mattered and the end is the end. Have a good one, Anon.
>>
>>558449651
Eh, whether you were being honest or not, take it or leave it. You decide when you want to be real right?

Want to know the reason you're here? Look in the mirror.
>>
>>558449616
Becaue you're a whiny, clingy, insecure freak? Stop being a bitch.
Find a hobby
>>
>>558447756
Nah. Biggest and baddest spiders and snakes but they don't bother you much. Sydney has a very extensive rail network. American here too. Have a girl back home. Trying to find a house to bring her here to and raise a family in. Used to feel like I had to validate myself and that if never be good enough. Never the best at anything. Always someone better. Met her years back and developed feelings but never let anything come if it, though she wanted to. Went through relationships with two other girls and broke her heart three times but was always there for me. Got engaged to the last chick but that fell through. Thought of the last time I truly felt love and got back in touch with her. Took me years to wake up and see that she'd always been there. Been with here for couple years now. Don't feel like I have to validate myself to anyone else now because no matter what happens, she's mine and she accepts me. Swear I'm going to marry her. Want to take her stop the harbour bridge and propose on bended knee. Sucker for romance. Just trying to to that point now. Doing the hard slog.
>>
>>558449706

It's the first time I'm posting any of this.
After the thread 404's it's gone.
That's not what fishing for attention is, you massive faggot.
>>
>>558449812
Some people can't handle this harsh reality... even though it's true. I know you mean well... but, he isn't going to listen to you.
>>
>>558449797
You're a vague idiot. Trying to make others people here feel better with soft words because no one gave them to you? Man the fuck up.
>>
>>558449651
Nah. You're a teenager and some of the things you said are closer to home for you than you'd like to admit.
>>
>>558449796
>I enjoy reading things that I agree with
I'm glad you can find some enjoyment. I hope things get better for you and that you somehow manage to escape this mindset.
You have a good one as well.
>>
>>558449895
You're new at this whole life thing arent you?
>>
>>558449901
Then he can fall down and die. Why should anyone care?
>>
>>558440164
A nigger magician walks into a Chuck E. Cheeses, spaghetti falls from his pocket. Where's the Cheese Pizza?!, the magician shouted. As he He tips his fedora, he tries to put together his freshly spilled spaghetti, and poof the spaghetti is actually a hamburger. His face becomes a X0D. He then goes to an arcade game and sees a little bitch got his shirt caught in the token flap. The child, a dark skinned little innocent thing. A worker suddenly discovers the hamburger and tells the magician how interesting it was and that he can't eat burgers unless they came from the Chuck E. Cheese. Upon viewing the workers great lard of blubber the magician relalizes the worker is actually a 480lb tumblr feminazi. The magician wants to be horny some and grabs the feminazi hard on the leg and says, "You are being a bad lady. Do you know what I said to you just now? Now go clean off the dashboards of the gaming machines and rolling ball shooting guns." After which He got a call that his son got killed in an accident. The driver was an alcohol. THEN FUXKING MOE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND SAID This is gonna be ah gud copy/pasta,". As A man of very analytical nature with the brain like a recording device on the offensive in need of archiving. He's a fucking shill and extorts with this information. Moe is drunk and interrupts with his blabbering even though the magician requires sympathy after learning of his boy's death...........And as he never awoke from this strange dream he had because heroin had finally won
>>
>>558447246
Are you me?
>>
File: 1390457814916.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1390457814916.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>558449797
Hey man. The fact that people are posting negative comments to you is evidence that they're not ready to change yet but I think you're cool for trying to help
>>
>>558450069
Really now? Im sure you know oh so much on subject of motive and action.
>>
>>558449746

I can't speak for the rest, but what makes you think a lot of us haven't tried doing that?
Therapies are usually a joke, antidepressants don't make me feel any different. Neither do mood stabilizers or antipsychotics.
>>
>>558450032

Why haven't you? What are you afraid of anon?

>>558450270

Well many people here, probably yourself included understand and can quantify the fact "nothing matters" because everyone acts as though, nothing matters. Everything matters, you matter, he matters. I care. Don't need a reason. Not a weakness, not a strength.

Why don't you?

>>558450446

I know, I hope something sticks especially when the day they are ready, it'll be there in the back of their mind.

Thanks anon, you're a cool guy
>>
I used to be an asshole, but then I sold my soul to an imaginary deity.
Sounds stupid, but it totally worked.
>>
>>558449797
Thanks alot anon, but save your energy for someone who really needs and wants it now.
>>
>>558450657

My energy is depleted, vegeta cut my tail off.

But seriously, I'm getting sleepy. xD
>>
File: ehn86p.jpg (26KB, 383x286px) Image search: [Google]
ehn86p.jpg
26KB, 383x286px
GTFO EMOES this in now a spiderman thread
>>
>>558449746
Because its gotten to the point where the only thing they feel is misery and at the same time it is the only thing they are able to enjoy emotionally.

They are reluctant to seek out proffesional help because of the belief it will cause them to lose their misery and dus feel nothing at all.

Apathy~
>>
>>558450645
im considering selling my soul for happiness. give me advice on where to start anon
>>
File: 1248qs1.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1248qs1.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>
>>
>>
>>558450613
Do you think before you talk? Or does it register half way and just splatter out like a filthy mix if shit and bile?
>>
File: Spiderman-thread-32.jpg (30KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman-thread-32.jpg
30KB, 544x400px
>>
File: t4YQ8.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
t4YQ8.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
>>
File: Feel.jpg (83KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
83KB, 573x400px
>be me
>be 18
>be social awkward
>overweight 87kg
>pleb height, 178cm
>Hugless
>Kissless
>Friendless
>Virgin
>Family hates me
>Only thing that keeps me from ending it all is my somewhat decent salary.
>>
>>558450819
god is real, don't believe it? believe it. that's it, oh and go to a church, trust me there are plenty of worse cults out there honestly. I can't find it, but there was a rad article about a guy who would go undercover unearthing crazy shit going on in these cults, and people luring gullible anons into their homes to torture and mentally abuse them and put them in sex rings (all different parts of this guys life). It was an awesome read.

I think christianity is pretty tame compared. (THOUGH doesn't mean there aren't those who use it to do the same.)

>>558450846
more

>>558450989

Nah I just press keys on a keyboard honestly, and hope you can read it. I'm pretty dumb. Right? Oh well.
>>
>>558443260
agreed
>>
>>558448769
I hope somebody is listening
>>
File: 1402725965013.jpg (190KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
1402725965013.jpg
190KB, 1024x710px
>>558451209
Go work that fat off then you idiot, also stop stuffing your cakehole with nuttybars and funyons you fucking idiot.
>>
>>558451210
oh god anon are you trying to convert me to religion now? i believe in the idea of god but not Christianity or the way it coveys god. still not sure what your angle is and why you keep giving advice. feel free to share though
>>
>>558451209

>sex
>sex
>sex
>sex

Go get a hooker, you have the salary. But, it kind of sucks, try the bench thing I said earlier. It can help. Be a little open-minded. Girls like overweight guys, just like guys like overweight girls. (You know its a fetish right, you can make girls cum without even putting it in them)
>>
>>558450576
Not every therapy works for you personally, also not every therapist can relate to you in a way to actually help. Because people are different, and different shit works for different people. So it's trial and error.

If one therapy doesn't work, go look for another one. If meds don't work for you, be kinda glad, those fuckers have heavy side effects.

I was suffering from depression too, and finally found relieve with MBCT, which is basically mindfulness meditation, but this doesn't necessarily work for you.

Just saying, statistically, the chance that none of the therapies out there are working against your depression is incredibly low. You'll find something that works for you, keep trying.

Statistically (studied psychology and read a lot of studies and meta studies about this shit) what works for most people is CBT, MBCT, and antidepressants, but the list doesn't stop there. Generalizing shit like this that "therapies are usually a joke", is typical depressive thought a long the line of "everything is just shit", and isn't helping you.
>>
File: fuckitall.jpg (79KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
fuckitall.jpg
79KB, 500x349px
>>558451210
youre goin ham son
>>
>>558451209
Exact same but I can't get a job
>>
"oh man, I can't escape the past, i'm mean and its so hard and stuff"

what you need is a good dose of ego destruction.

one great thing about being around people with mental disabilities is you can see how much 'baggage' and 'who i am, i can't change it blahrg blahrghg' is really a function of ego. people with certain handicaps never live in the in the past, never care about 'who they were' or 'what they did', they live for the now. and sometimes very briefly for the near future

its a beautiful thing to watch if you step back for a second and a good reminder of how full of shit we all are in modern society, with our little egos running rampart with concerns about image and history and contrived bullshit

subvert your ego into your subconscious for a minute and then you'll really see how you can live
>>
>>558451343
Still trying too hard. Ease up. You're over trolling. But that's ok. You can be anyone you want behind the keyboard, right?
>>
>>558451410
Haha, nope, you asked how. I simply told you how. A higher entity right? Sometimes I find it fun to ponder whether we make up a larger body, that makes another... like a fractal. It's so absurd, it kind of is fun to think about.

>>558451579

Except himself.

>>558451502

I agree with you anon. Took me a while to learn that after my mom passed away.
>>
look faggot
you're writing your story of your shitty life and complaining you can't feel anything
anons post motivational pastas and you're like "that's queer I'd rather stay the homofag I am instead of living a great life"
that's pathetic man
>>
File: Feels+bad+man_22ca7a_3913482.jpg (120KB, 780x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Feels+bad+man_22ca7a_3913482.jpg
120KB, 780x1216px
>>558451423
Dont care about sex, just want someone to love, and love you in return
>>
>>558441348
I love you anon
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 191x264px
>>558451745
>except himself

Eeeyyyyyyy!
>>
>>558441538
your a queer
>>
File: Laughing Elf Man.jpg (105KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Elf Man.jpg
105KB, 500x688px
>>558451579
Okay, he should just eat eat eat and do nothing right? Because thats helpful advice and not trolling at all, amiright?
>>
>>558449672
I am talking to this new girl that I met. She's really cool and she likes a lot of things I like but I never feel right dating anyone but the first girl. It fucking sucks. I have been in other relationships but broke em off cause I don't feel right anymore.
>>
>>558451458

They don't work on everyone. I have tried more than I care to list.

By no means am I discouraging others to not try it. These are just my personal experiences.
>>
>>558442153
good post
>>
>>558451968
little late there anon but i applaud your efforts. goodnight
>>
>>558451772
Kind of guessed as much, but if that's the case, start going out to events that surround things you enjoy. I go to a manga meetup every two weeks. Might be beta as fuck to some people, but who cares, I meet some cool ass people.

People from my work started going with me, took them to some chiptune concerts to see how they would do, one got a busted lip from moshing.

Now I take them to underground warehouses to experience amazing on the edge music scenes, so they can see how bad clubs are compared to underground clubs. Needless to say, just be a little open-minded. Try some groups, if one doesn't work try another.

Sometimes, I find it hard to even leave my house, but now I have friends that drag me out, because I shared a little bit of myself with them.

>>558452060

Don't have to be a dick to get your point across you know?

>>558452117

Give it a shot, while distancing yourself, don't look for the old girl in the new girl, immerse yourself in her. Do stuff with her, a lot of things, its hard at first, it'll get easier over time.

If things go too fast for you, tell her you're interested but want to take things slow. I don't know if girls like that. I never tried it.
>>
>>558452320
I didnt ask you, shut up your fingers.
>>
Thanks everyone for responding to me, and talking with me, and hopefully you guys feel a little better. Or start to!

I'm going to head to bed, if you enjoy manga, and aren't afraid of weird shit, I like weird shit (okay!? ok!) read Prison School, or Gamble Fish, or Aiki.

If you don't like anime, or like anime, or like drugs (mostly weed) watch Redline. It's amazing!

Have a good night / day everyone! Night! Best of luck!

>>558452485

You're cute anon, wanna go to the movies?

;)
>>
>>558452716
Thanks /b/ro and a goodnight to you
>>
>>558452716
That depends, are you a guy or a girl?
>>
The only thing I want in life is a best friend. i'm one of those people that can fit in sort of well with any group of people, but once it comes down to it, I'm at home alone playing LoL or some shit by myself. I want someone who I can hang out with on a regular basis, and we get each other better than anyone else ever will. Sort of like the Scooby to my Shaggy. This want of mine comes before my want of a girlfriend or money or anything else, it's just so fucking lonely being the one without someone to be with...
>>
Can I butt into this thread and get attention? I'm lonely.
>>
>>558453497
Go nuts.
>>
File: galacticpuss.jpg (429KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
galacticpuss.jpg
429KB, 1000x1000px
>>558453556
OH YEAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1405583874392.jpg (30KB, 415x391px) Image search: [Google]
1405583874392.jpg
30KB, 415x391px
Thread is dying so I thought I'd contribute
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.