[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

faggot and shit tier bands and songs. This one is pretty obvious

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: BOTDFCandyland.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BOTDFCandyland.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
faggot and shit tier bands and songs.
This one is pretty obvious
Picture is very related
>>
>>556631936
they only sing songs, about how they will never get laid.
>>
>>556631936
kawaii ^____^!!!
>>
Back in high school every girl I knew like that Blood on the Dance floor shit.
Tried listening to it and it was so bad it was ICP shit tier of music.
>>
>>556631936
honestly I hate everything LMFAO makes

>>556632041
>they will never get laid
Plenty of tween girls have stories of them getting fingered at concerts by these fucks. 1 story is odd. 2 is weird. but 100s? Someone is fingering these tweens and unless it's the roadies the band members are pretty awsum in that regard

>>556632207
True dat
>>
>>556632207
todays generation has little to no taste in music. shit sucks man
>>
pretty much everything that gets on mainstream radio

makes my ears die
>>
>>556631936
Faggots.
>>
>>556631936
>baby metal

i dont know why this became a big thing among my friends but everyone i know loves that faggot shit for some reason
>>
File: blackveilbenders.jpg (110KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
blackveilbenders.jpg
110KB, 720x600px
This. Still got nothing under OP's choice though

>captcha: they gonalie
>>
>>556632639
Yeah, music has become a big pile of shit. Pop has become nothing, but looks and autotune. Rock and metal has turned into shitty core bands and mediocre mainstream. The electronic cancer is spreading to our music and must die.
>>
>>556632639

>I'm so cool and underground
>Anything on radio is shit

Hipster with too much time on his hands confirmed.
>>
>>556631936
I forgot to add I see stars. That band is really horrible. Autotune + metal do not mix well.
>>
Link related :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PAzqBUNlCs
>>
>>556633489
What the fuck....
>>
>>556631936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAK4r7M-Pss
>>
>>556633068

I love all sorts of music. I dont like music that gets played on the radio because it doesnt please my ears. not because its not cool.

Too much time? I usually just listen to internet radio and that takes so much time to turn on.

Fag, go listen to some song with words along the lines of "im going to get drunk and dance in a club" stick a shitty synth or two and you will be bobbing around like a retarded apple in a barrel
>>
http://www.fat-pie.com/musicguess.htm
>>
>>556634307
Mainstream in general has turned into a steaming shitsty.
>>
>>556632810
don't get me started on THOSE faggots.
>>
>>556631936
My friends band played with these faggets.
>>
>>556635673
I feel sorry for your friend.
>>
>>556635498
The lead flamer Andy Ballsack my most hated member, yours?
>>
>>556635797
and his band. No band shall ever play with BOTDF or any band like them
>>
>>556636090
The lead shitter is also my most hated member of that band.
>>
>LISTENING TO MUSIC
You damn hipsters i dont even listen to music
>>
>>556636304
Nice. You don't get to listen to this pile of shit.
>>
>>556632497

old dude here (born in '50s).

every generation said that about the music of the generation after that.

i know there was a good amount of shitty music polluting the air then, but we remember the good stuff (beatles, stones, who, led zep, queen, byrds, creedence clearwater, springsteen just to name 7 of them).

i'm sure the same thing will happen with the music of today's generation.
>>
>>556632405

A while back I took my cousin to see botdf (i'm personally not a fan but she was obsessed) After the show I waited around the back of the venue with her so she could get some stuff signed, She was 15 at the time and pulled her close to him and grabbed all over her body and asked her if he could kiss her and kept calling her ''his wife'' I was absolutely fucking disgusted and forced her into leaving and he later called me a ''dumb bitch''
>>
>>556637331
wow. members of that band must like the younger generation. You should of called the cops on them
>>
>>556637331
ha so odd I have a similar story. Took my co-workers 14yo daughter to see them (as co-worker was busy that date and I'd been wanting to be alone with her)

got her a drink before the show started then took off for like 2 hrs. came back and dropped her off at home. she just kept going on and on how she got to kiss one of them (dont remember names)

I tried to pry for more details but all I know is she met them after the show semi backstage (just behind curtain) and kissed someone. idk on lips or cheek or dick or what

But even that seemed kinda odd since you know there are a shit ton of girls doing the same thing. but meh who am i to judge. i only took her myself to get brownie points. Im sure i'm going to have to go the long haul with this girl before anything happens
>>
>>556637601
I would of laughed to see them arrested
>>
>>556638101
These odd stories are getting me suspicious of them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.