[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I'm not sure why and how but I can see other dimensions

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

File: 7082427_f260.jpg (21KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
7082427_f260.jpg
21KB, 260x260px
/b/ I'm not sure why and how but I can see other dimensions or something. I don't do any drugs except alcohol and weed sometimes but since my brother died some months it is happening about twice a week.
It is totally impossible to describe for me. It is not like I can see weird colors and landscapes or something. For example I can see a tree but it is definitely not a tree.. more like a spoon. It sounds weird and as I said not possible to describe but what the fuck is this shit?
I don't wanna go to psychiatry but about an hour ago it happened again. I can also see characters but not like we would imagine a ghost or whatever.. just totally fucked up.
>>
>>556181959
It's possible that you're in a dissociated state, but I'd be very interested to hear more about these characters you see, and any changes in the environment that you notice when this happens to you
>>
>>556182246
this.
entertain us, OP, that's your purpose.
>>
Is it like physically there? Can you interact with these? Do they interact with your environment? How big are they? more details nigga shit
>>
>>556181959
i once saw a large number of shadow people walking in all directions throughout my room but not as if they noticed me, as if my bed was in the middle of a marketplace in another dimension. i was hearing voices and had a constant urge to burp, when i gave in to the urge the "aum" noise came out. the voices told me to meet them under a tree in the woods near my house to speak to them, also something about the hibiscus flower, and also that over-analysis leads to self-decline. random.
>>
Schizophrenia. You'll only have this forever.
>>
Yeah, you need to see a doctor OP. Sounds like you are developing schizophrenic symptoms, which can be triggered by both weed and traumatic events, so it sounds quite likely.
>>
>>556182246
Thanks. I will read about that later.

>>556182406
I can't interact because I'm not in this dimension. I just see, hear, smell and feel it.
My environment doesn't change.. everything is still the same. I can see both at the same time: The world I live in and this fucked up dimension. It lasts for some seconds but it feels total real. And afterwards I don't even remember how to see two worlds at the same time.. it is just the moment when it is happening.

I searched a lot about it on the internet. Looked up other stories and even paintings but nothing can describe it in any way. I'm not even afraid of it also it doesn't give me any harm. Even if I would sit in the car I could go on driving and concentrate without any problem or change.
>>
>>556181959
Kinda sounds like you're experiencing derealization, OP.
>>
>>556182841
This.
>>
>>556181959
Read about Ram Dass, or Richard Alpert. These are the splits in the craks. The Veil is lifting, and the Biblical prophecies are coming true.

Stay sound in your mind, and know that you are watching all of these things happen. Even your arms stretched out in front of you to type, you are watching happen.

If you focus, and act, and treat all of the things you see as important things, then the people that hear it will treat it like they think they should. If you are sound, and only do the things you know you need to, it will be it.

Best not to want much. You are okay, obviously. You're alive. Fed. Entertainment and comfort are not needed, so know when to push your wants away.

I love you. It's happening to me too.
>>
>>556181959
I'm sorry dude but it sounds like you have Schizophrenia. Best to see a doctor as soon as possible and get on some meds before the disease progresses further.
>>
>>556183879
Thanks dude. That makes me feel much better now.
>>
>>556181959
Sounds like some serious shit, could be a kind of schizophrenia or even a brain tumor. See a doctor before shit starts to spiral.
>>
>>556183909
>>556183420
>>556182841

They have named it Schizo or Dementia or Psychosis. They are afraid of it, all of them.

Do not use things you hear, only use the things you SAY. THEY are using the things they HEAR

Love them and take care of them

The Zodiac Killer reached this point of revelation in his life, but he was greedy and used it to kill. You, if you do this right, will be able to be like him. We still don't know who he is, we only are pretty damn sure we do. He was still never found. He still got away with a life like that.

Look at the influence you can have. Do not fall for the temptation of power
>>
>>556184167
My cousin used to talk like this guy a lot when he was off his meds >>556183879

But then he drove 300 km for no reason, took a crowbar to a power transformer's casing then stuck his hand into the live wires within.

He fucking died for this shit but not before it ruined his life.

See a doctor.
>>
>>556184254
do you have any sources
>>
File: 1398466440584.png (719KB, 446x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1398466440584.png
719KB, 446x1000px
>>556183879
>>556184254

M8, you are going over the deep end.
>>
>>556184174
Spirals are exactly.

Let your brain change itself and let these neat ideas happen, it doesn't mean you have to believe them. When you come out of it, you end up one of those guys who looks at a tree and can tell you the mathmatical probability that caused the branches to grow that way. Every tree I look at is't a random collaboration of branches, it is a careful articulated plan from root to branch.

Lots of prime numbers and Fibonacci spirals. I mean I expected those from what all the devine number and sacred geometry faggots said but damn

they're everywhere
>>
>>556183879
fucking nonsense
>>
>>556184568
we know this but what about the entities?
>>
>>556184254
Sounds like you're a schizo too, OP you don't want to turn into this guy do you?
>>
>>556184409

It means he wanted to do that the whole time and kept it a secrete. I do.

You can work past those feelings though and feel the same intensity toward a happy thing. When the sad and suicidal thoughts come, I know they're true, but I can treat them like I do the happy ones and get depressed and know they don't matter. Killing yourself is a lot easier than hugging and loving every person you meet with the same passion you do your wife. I am split between those decisions.

I'm a stubborn asshole though. I will not pick the easy way.

I love you
>>
>>556181959
See OP, you should go see a doctor or you'll end up rambling like this guy >>556184254
>>
>>556181959
dude go see a doctor im an epileptic and such weird shit occurd to me before i was medicated
>>
>>556184814
Everything you think is a delusion. The thing about matter is it is actually there, so everyone experiences it and has the same delusion.

you are experiencing delusions that are not related to the matter. If anything, use this to cheat creativity. Draw and write about these creatures, you could make a movie like Lord of the Rings or The Matrix. That is what "normal people" do with these ideas.

I talk strange and type like a retard but I feel happy and my friends are happy. I play guitar and eat food, lots of videogames. Your head can stay in your head.
>>
>>556181959
whats in the next dimension? spoon trees.
bahahahaha this is so fucking stupid you are either lying or you have a psychiatric disorder
>>
>>556184898
Apparently god told him to do it according to a phone message he left his mom.

This shit isn't a gift, its a disease. And for every person walking around like you half crazy and waiting to snap, there's someone out there who's already ruined their life or someone elses due to their fucked up neurochemistry.

That said it's possible that OP doesn't have schizophrenia. These kinds of symptoms can also be caused by brain tumors or cysts. Both of which won't go away on their own if you "Let your brain change itself and let these neat ideas happen".
>>
>>556185104
i have to add that the meds that are used to treat epilepsy are the same, which are used to treat shizophrenia
>>
>>556184661
That's what I thought the first time I learned that since I was born with a penis, I should one day have a wife and a child. I didn't even know what my penis did until I was like 7 and learned about sex from my cousin

Now, as an adult, I still do not have a drive to have a child or a wife. I do not want to defend my territory. I kind of just want to see the things in front of me, and if they turn out to be eyes like mine I want to know what they have seen, and love them for it
>>
>>556184409
An obvious government cover up. Your cousin had seen too much so the powers that be made him disappear.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 602x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 602x700px
>>556181959
Have you been sleep deprived?
If I stay up longer than 24 hours I always see tons of weird shit. My vision will go purple or yellow sometimes like someone put a filter over my eyes, I'll see shadows moving around when I'm in a pitch black room, certain things that are brightly colored or that stand out from the background will have sort of glowing auras around them.

Grass and trees fuck me up the worst though. They just end up looking like green static jumping around in my peripherals but once I focus it goes away.
>>
File: simkinswhale.jpg (464KB, 1200x1495px) Image search: [Google]
simkinswhale.jpg
464KB, 1200x1495px
could you try to draw how they look like ?
>>
>>556185189
matter isn't any more real than any other energy that interlaces reality.
>>
>>556185189
i didn't understand what you were saying, now i do. i thought you were saying i'm insane.
>>
>>556185290

Then the poor bastard thought it was god. I'm sorry. Know that your attachment to him is a delusion too. So is the empathy I feel for you.

Dis-Easy is when things are not easy. Since I took a shit one day and started thinking like this, everything has become easier. I am now in a band and have friends and everything i thought I would never have.

Do you all think I do this in public? I finish my sentences, dot all my I's, cross my T's, dress up nice and put food on shelves at a super market. I hear about peoples lives, and I share experiences I have with them. I want them all to be happy, though. A lot of people out there are so damn sad all the time.
>>
your brain is obviously releasing large enough amounts of dymethyltriptamine to trip da fuck out. cause by the loss of your loved one in order to cope.
>>
>>556181959
not dissociation - take this from someone with a dissociative disorder. you have schizophrenia. sorry, man. that really sucks for you :(
>>
>>556185620
And I suppose all the times I helped clean his place after he went off his meds and trashed or when I visited him in hospital to beg him to go back on his meds while he just laughed and called me an 'ss' imposter. it were just part of the exceedingly clever scheme to make him 'seem' crazy.

You don't realise how terrible mental illness is until you lose someone completely from it. I've had friends die and that's a blessing compared to watching a friend lose their mind.
>>
>>556186090

which, when handled irresponsibly, can cause brain tumors and schizophrenia
>>
>>556181959
>begin art classes
>Take years of art
>develop a clear n unique drawing style
> begin to draw photorealistic representations of your visions
>open art gallery
> profit
>>
File: 1403106693388.jpg (16KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
1403106693388.jpg
16KB, 470x336px
>>556183879
>>
File: 1403455478845s.jpg (4KB, 124x98px) Image search: [Google]
1403455478845s.jpg
4KB, 124x98px
oh my god i see it, the magic os god in the pc, how can it spin a disk thats not even there
i develed deeper and ran out of fruity shit to say
>>
>>556185798
>>
>>556186863
rly ?
>>
Some fucked up groovy shit in this thread.
Hope it all works out alright but there are usually negative repercussions to fucking with your head too long somewhere down the line
>>
>>556187219
how do i id?
>>
Guys what the shit abandon thread
>>
File: 1405055038801.jpg (495KB, 1919x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1405055038801.jpg
495KB, 1919x1219px
>>556187726
This is an awesome thread, waiting for more schizos to post stories & non-schizos to post storiss about shizos they know
>>
>>556186863
I'm saving this shit!

OP seeing spoons in trees. Its possible what you are seeing is the pattern in which trees grow. There is a pattern called the golden ratio. It is prevalent throughout nature. It is a pattern that is created when yin meets yang so to speak.
>>
>>556181959
Sounds like schizophrenia. If you seek help you'll likely be ok. If you don't, you'll likely end up on a fun for you, but terribly bad for everyone around you trip.
>>
>>556188227
Fibonacci sequence bro
>>
Burger King throwing antlers at horses does not equate to chilli beeing a hot apple if you get what I am saying.

There is great truth to be found if you have even tried to comprehend the circle of our earth yet. I hope you get what I am saying

Air, as it blows, rips apart our dimension and lets other beeings and atoms slip in, if you believe that you can see the magnetic forces of each of these creatures
>>
File: 1396620391857.gif (676KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396620391857.gif
676KB, 400x400px
THESE WHO SEE THE TRUTH
Join thread!
>>
>>556188581
Excellent I didn't know it had a name. Going to read about it.
I arrived at it in my own thoughts. However I have been pondering deeper into more of how it relates to conciousness.
>>
>>556187947
Alright, I'll entertain you

My mom was a proper schizo back in the day, she had a nervous breakdown or some shit and it completely fucked her up. Whenever I question her about it she say there was too much information coming to her or some shit. She also partied pretty wildly back in the 80s and worked at a junkie hangout bar so that might have had something to do with it. The period where she was a looney bin lasted for about a year, was even in a mental hospital and everything. Anyways she solved her problems through meditation, buddhism and all that shit.

The weird part is, she knows she was mad but doesn't believe it. Like she thinks the "messages" she was getting were legit from the universe or god or something... ( never fully understood that) Apparently she still gets the messages but in smaller amounts and mostly whilst meditating. Apparently she predicts shit, like the earthquake in Japan, before that happened the word Japan was constantly popping up in her head. Or before Sandy Hook she was constantly getting the message "Save the Children". Now apparently she can't differentiate from major events or some random bullshit that's probably happening to no one important so only a small amount of these words, sentences and jumbled letters actually turn out to be something. The most recent event was that the word Fjor was coming into her head, she obviously dismissed it to something random, when I told her that I'm going to a town in Norway by the same name. Now this might just be a twisted perception of reality (which is my personal opinion as I don't tend to believe in the paranormal) but some of this shit properly creeps me out.
>>
File: 1373649311026.jpg (22KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1373649311026.jpg
22KB, 476x356px
>>556188960
>Burger King throwing antlers at horses does not equate to chilli beeing a hot apple if you get what I am saying.

wat
>>
>>556189531
the major thing about schizophrenia isn't that people are illogical, but instead try to be overly rationalizing EVERYTHING, fitting everything into a huge, ever-evolving system of craziness.
>>
>>556188960
>Burger King throwing antlers at horses does not equate to chilli beeing a hot apple if you get what I am saying.

This might be the most insane combination of words I have ever read.
>>
>>556189856
I know, there's a pretty good creepypasta that shows it off

>inb4 go back to /x/

It's a bit lengthy but worth the read.

http://creepypasta . wikia.com/wiki/Psychosis
>>
File: 258_by_ntdevont-d3i26pp (1).png (332KB, 700x708px) Image search: [Google]
258_by_ntdevont-d3i26pp (1).png
332KB, 700x708px
>>556189531
False memories are a thing. Just saying
>>
>>556188960
He's schizophrenic, not an idiot.
>>
>>556189856
Are you trying to say that everything linked to the paranormal, is just mental illness?
>>
>>556183283
you ever done LSD before? those "flashbacks" are real.
>>
File: 1371497835.ruaidri_x003.jpg (186KB, 1142x874px) Image search: [Google]
1371497835.ruaidri_x003.jpg
186KB, 1142x874px
>>556190517
Quote the exact thing that makes you believe that.
And from my perspective it means that they try to fit everything ever perceived into one big system, trying to relate everything to each other, making up reasons why things happen and even if these reasons are illogical backup them with more reasons from their web of crazieness.
There, better?
>>
File: pinkiepie.png (41KB, 774x797px) Image search: [Google]
pinkiepie.png
41KB, 774x797px
>>556190658
So the fractals on my wall really do exist? Cool
>>
>>556191797
>Auto
yes :*)
>>
>>556181959
Don't do any drugs except alcohol and weed. There's your problem, stop there.
>>
File: 1399283182968.png (1MB, 1411x733px) Image search: [Google]
1399283182968.png
1MB, 1411x733px
>>556184254

what
>>
File: 1328489116427.png (52KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1328489116427.png
52KB, 251x251px
>>556188960

The autism.
>>
>>556193516
Oh by "alcohol" do you mean the one that anyone can buy anywhere, that people frequently abuse, the one whos accepted by society and the only (apart from benzos) that withdrawals from that drug can kill you? & by weed do you mean the one that can cause severe anxiety and is know to make people schizophrenia?

All drugs are bad gor your health. All that matters is the set & setting. Do you drugs responsibly and nothing bad will ever happen.
>>
>>556188960
The fuck are you saying, kid?
>>
>>556192343
Autos fahren, bist ein ganz gerissener
>>
>>556181959
your experiencing psychosis you fucking retard
>>
>>556194608
too long, didnt read
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.