[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck everything. 3 fucking years together. I fucking loved

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 60

File: FUCK.jpg (30KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
30KB, 255x256px
Fuck everything.

3 fucking years together.
I fucking loved her.
I chose to stay here after my family moved-- I've been struggling to make money and I've been trying to get a car just so I could see her more often.
Her dad is dying and she's stressed and her parents have always hated me anyway.

I gave her so much. I've had plenty of girlfriends, but I've never cared about anyone else as much as I cared about her. Ever.

Fuck everything. I have nothing left.
>>
Fuck OP. Shits too real. But you'll just have to make like the great hero Austin Powers and just bounce back. I believe in you OP.
>>
File: 1402022902669.jpg (61KB, 1360x257px) Image search: [Google]
1402022902669.jpg
61KB, 1360x257px
Take a walk anon. Smoke. Life goes one.
>>
>>555561971
i think the best thing to do in this situation is suicide anon
>>
File: tumblr_m09whaLVpE1qelee4o1_500.gif (553KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m09whaLVpE1qelee4o1_500.gif
553KB, 500x325px
>>
>>555561971
you god damned pussy assed faggot! Essentially the same thing happened to me very recently and it hurt me too at first but I realized I have more important things to move onto in life and more to do. Let the past teach you but do not dwell, you will get over that and when you do you must resolve to make yourself a better you and punch the world in the face. Don't ever let someone define yourself more than yourself you fool. Find something to get passionate about and find a calling or find a hobby or fucking adventure. Power through the heart break and come out of it stronger faggot
>>
Never date a chick that you care about more than she cares about you. Don't make the same mistake again.
>>
>>555561971
>3 fucking years together.
messeging on facebook, not even texting after 3 years.
She left you because you are a faggot
>>
>>555562617
this
>>
>i hope youre not mad at me
What a fucking cunt
>>
>>555562663
this
>also, she's getting deep dicked by an actual man.
>>
>>555561971
But, you know, at least you have a good neighbor.
>>
>>555561971
Good op. You have nothing.
So now shape yourself for the next girl you want to make happy. Get abs. Learn about interesting shit, get nice clothes and prepare for the next one.
The better you make yourself, the more girls will want you. If you let it all go for someone you didnt even give all that much time to, you will spend more time being miserible than you actually spent with her. And no other girls will want you. You have had previous girls so it wont behard, just be patient until the next and if you play your cards right, you can give your life to her next!
>>
>>555561971
same thing happened to me OP. boyfriend of 4 years dumped me so he could "have space and it was overwhelming" and he said he was too young to settle down (he's 21) but i found out he just wanted to fuck a fat mexican girl and he turned into a huge douche. i gave him everything i had, i left my family for him, i bought him everything he ever wanted, i said yes to everything he asked. and that was what i got in return. i wanted to an hero so bad but i got over it superficially. its been 4 months since it happened and im still bitter and angry about it but i know itll go away too. life goes on OP. as painful as it is, you'll do fine
>>
Lol

>can't handle a boyfriend right now
>is jumping furiously on a cock
>>
>>555561971
A man is not made for defeat.
A man can be destroyed, but he cannot be defeated.
>>
File: insanepumpkin.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
insanepumpkin.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>555561971

Imagine how bad you're going to feel when you find out she's fucking somebody else.

People don't end a relationship that's going okay when one of their parents is dying. Not with the "I can't handle a boyfriend right now" line, anyway.

They do when they feel guilty about scarfing miles of strange cock.

You can bet she's got a lover.
>>
>>555561971
so i think you forgot to choose the numbers we roll to see how you respond to her
>>
>>555563404
But what if they chop his feet off?
>>
>>555561971
Hey OP. Ive been fed this bullshit before. She's fucking someone else. Classic woman bullshit 101. Don't bother with her. She'll be back once she finds out cock in every orrafice without the love isn't fun. In the mean time work on yourself. By the time she comes back you'll laugh and walk away.

Example:

> be with chick 3 years
> get her pregnant
> She misscarries
> immediately leaves me for college football player
> pregnant with his kid 3 months into knowing him
> im torn to shit about it for near a year
> fast forward 2 years
> get an email from her saying her life fell apart
> he left her for someone else
> Living out of car with her son
> hopes we can talk and work things out
> laugh at her and tell her to keep her used up prolapsed pussy
> currently enjoying beachfront property while she suffers.
>>
>>555561971
Mate, I was with my wife for 7 years and 3 kids and I copped the same thing from her, only to learn later that she had went off with a friend of mine to party most nights.

And mate, she ruined me emotionally and financially. I loved her and gave her everything I could and then some to the point where I was nothing but a husk and then when I was all used up, she leaves with another man.

But mate, you'll bounce back mate. I did and I would argue my situation was a little worse and I will tell you what, you'll be better for it. I've become a better Dad (I have the kids fyi), a better, calmer person, I have my health back and am working on my body and I am dating a hot little thing that treats me with the same level of love as respect I her... that and she actually helps with paying shit.

So yea mate, it gets better. Learn from it and move on, muuuuuch easier that way.
>>
Thats really hard OP. Have you considered shooting up UCSB?
>>
>>555563573
I second this
>>
File: 743pv7l.jpg (65KB, 900x584px) Image search: [Google]
743pv7l.jpg
65KB, 900x584px
The hate will help you move on. Trust me.
>>
>>555563974

this
>>
File: 1394356410489.jpg (3KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1394356410489.jpg
3KB, 126x121px
>>555561971
No car? What kind of man are you? Be somebody worth staying with, or face the damn consequences. Sorry, but that's life. We all have to deal with the harsh realities
>>
>>555563461

This, except
>got a lover

If only it were that dainty and and dignified. She's actually getting reamed by random niggers.
>>
>>555561971
>I have nothing left.

Oh bullshit.

3 years?

3 years is nothing.

Now you can do whatever the fuck you want.

You're better off, you're just too much of a pussy to see it yet.
>>
File: IMG_40717548557673.jpg (16KB, 360x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_40717548557673.jpg
16KB, 360x426px
>>555561971
Hey OP, i know how it feels. I've been with my ex for 2 years. We were close to the point some of our friends thought we were married. She left because she thought i cheated on her.
It's been 4 months since our break up and I'm still struggling to move on, just know you're not alone op, you have my feels
>>
good, i hope you cry for months about it
>>
Long story short: I really just need to fuck around.

It's okay, you're allowed to be upset, and she's allowed to find herself again, and then you will also.

Nothing is forever, especially not human attachment. It's like chewing gum after the flavor is gone. Appreciate it for its worth but don't define yourself by it, then losing it leaves you baseless and faceless. You need to be in a relationship that keeps you in your own life, not someone elses.
>>
I'm actually jealous of you right now OP. This is the best thing that could have happened to you.

Use this rage as motivation to better yourself. Start going to the gym, buy new clothes, get a new haircut and start living.

You can either be down in the dumps and look even more unattractive to your ex or you could show you don't care, better yourself and probably have her crawling back when she sees how great you have become... but by that point you wont even want her.

I had the same thing happen to me. I got motivated from my anger and after 6 months she came crawling back. Told her to get fucked though, felt so good.
>>
>>555563461
I'm old, this is probably true OP.

Take that pain, that sinking feeling and turn it into rage. Turn that fire up in your chest. Work out, gain confidence in yourself.... And then fuck every single one of her friends.

It is the only path my son, you will feel much better. I did.
>>
Here's what you do
>kill yourself at her doorstep
The emotional pain would be too much for her and she'd suicide too. But in your pocket have a paper that says
>555555555 get
>>
Her loss, you sound like a great guy. She probably just has too much on her mind right now, she shouldn't have handled it like she did, but now she just needs some space.
>>
>>555561971
Same fucking story here.

>3 fucking years togethed
>Loved her like no other
>Picked her over friends and family
>Struggle selling drugs and husseling to make ends meet, she lives with me
>Her parents don't approve of me and constantly start drama
>She can't take her parents disapproval of me
Tells me she's breaking up with me because she can't deal with a relationship right now

She had another boyfriend by the end of the week.

He was one of my old friends.

That was one month ago. Yesterday was my birthday. I just wanted her. My parents didn't remember. Getting laid isn't even a problem. Its the love. I miss being loved. I hate my life and everyday it just gets worse.
>>
You got dumped by Facebook message?

Wat
>>
>>555563116
>>555563650

These guys speak the truth. She is 100% fucking someone else. No doubt in my mind. She left you cause she doesn't see you as a man anymore.

Best chance to get her back is to 100% cut her off and start doing your own thing. You sound needy as fuck in that msg.
>>
>>555564098
>Honda Civic with a fart can and faggot rims detected
>>
>>555561971
>>555555555
>>
>>555563650
this so much
>>
>>555564593
I know her parents don't possibly approve of him; he's skank-tatted from head to toe, has 2 kids, and is on SSI disablitiy at 25.

I'm living the good life. I have awesome friends. We smoke/drink, have dinners and shit but it doesn't fill that void. We do all these really nice things and I have no one to do them with.
>>
>>555561971
haha bitch left you over a text. sucks to be you.
>>
>>555564990
>>555564593
Wigger detected.
>>
>>555564304
This and this, after my wife left me I fucking used my anger and rage to rebuild myself. I lost so much weight in the first few months I needed to replace everything in my wardrobe.

I celebrated when I got my new suit for work because damn did I look hot, I mean obviously since as I mentioned before I have someone else in my life now ;).
>>
>>555562617
This, a fuckton this.
I get attached to people too easily which makes it kind of tough. It's hard to find a woman who is as into you as you are into her.

My point is, get over her, OP. Sulk for a bit, listen to sad music, do whatever. Learn from your mistake and try to find somebody else. Always be cautious.
>>
>>555564662
>>555561971

happened to me (after 7 years)
>>
File: here's a pic of my ex.jpg (18KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
here's a pic of my ex.jpg
18KB, 500x332px
She left you by writing you a message on FB? fucking cunt. honestly that's something I couldn't do to anyone who has wasted 3 years with me, for respect and dignity at least. Forget that bitch.
>>
>>555565213
Good shit. That's how you deal with these situations.
>>
>>555564990
stop being such a fucking whiner, take a few minutes for self examination and see what a person of the opposite sex could find wrong with you, then set about fixing that problem. wash rinse repeat and fairly soon, if you've made yourself attractive to them, they'll become attracted to you. Its not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>555562367
if there is anything I know about life, its that it goes one.
>>
>>555564750
I assume that's because I made it sound like having a car makes you a man. Let me clarify. Being a provider makes you a man. If this girl is watching you fail at providing for yourself... what the fuck do you think she is going to do? This is not a fairy tale. Learn to produce income, or die alone.
>>
>>555562663
>Staying with someone for 3 years but they're a faggot.
Nope.

That fucking sucks, OP. She's more lost than you.
>>
File: 1338230189773.jpg (151KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1338230189773.jpg
151KB, 784x708px
>>555561971
Get used to it nigger. This is how women are. The minute you stop being an endless source of money, entertainment and good times, they move on.

Now that you know the deal, you should have no problem just using them for sex -- as God intended.
>>
File: IMAG0297.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0297.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>555564212
That last line is very true.
Gum is very comparable to love. Sometimes what looks like the right one isn't exactly what you hoped for.

I'm glad I found the right one.

the gum, of course.
>>
>>555563116
I agree
>>
>>555564159
Did you?
I'm interested in your story.
>>
>>555563461
>miles of strange cock

kek
>>
>>555561971
>1 week later
>OP realizes he is free again
>feels better than in the last three years
>>
>>555561971
Been there OP.
And I agree with >>555563116.
You have nothing left? Good... so you know where to start from. If you have nothing left to lose, then it's not going to be getting worse.
My advice. Cut her off 100%. Don't cry to her, or let he see you sweat it AT ALL! Tell her that you were starting to get a little tired of her too, and that you were already thinking about a change. That life with her just hasn't really been where it should be and that you just need something else in your life.
Then, do exactly what anon said to do... Apply for a better job in your spare time. Save every penny you can... go to places you would never have gone to with her, or even alone before!
Seriously? I mean... this is a good thing honestly, she's gone. She's not coming back. GOOD. Now ask yourself, what are you going to do with the rest of your life??
TRUST ME OP... I WENT THROUGH IT! I FELT LIKE I'D LOST EVERYTHING AND HAD NO REASON TO EVEN LIVE ANYMORE! But it gets better. You will eventually get over her and find someone new. Someone who isn't a cunt bucket who breaks up from a 3 year relationship in a FB message.
She's a fucking coward, and wants the physical comfort of another. I say you go get yourself some comfort too.
DON'T LET ON THAT YOU'VE BEEN DUMPED! Women hear that and go running. Make like she's just on vacation, and you're lonely. Invite a girl over as a friend, but tell her that you have a gf and don't want to do anything... trust me, she'll flirt with you like crazy if she thinks you're taken. And if she thinks she made you cheat... even better.

TLDR; Hang in there OP. It will get better. Go do something new. Go meet someone new. And remember, time heals all my anon friend.
>>
>>555566045
always how it works
>>
>>555561971
lol three years and its over facebook? fuck the world man
>>
I'm going to shed a tear for you OP, you're not a fag. Shittiest part is she did it over Facebook, not even text. Fuck that bitch.
>>
File: 1404625831378.jpg (34KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
1404625831378.jpg
34KB, 300x298px
>>555565595
>>
Women are depravedand disgusting, OP. Their romantic feelings are short-lived. Then they prioritize their bottomless hunger for cock above love. If there is a chance of attractive cock, she will end even marriage to choke on it for an hour weekly. The thing is they're not really human. Unless you meet a truly innocent girl from some rural place untouched by the urban cock craze and glorification of partying, essentially getting drunk as shit and yelling wooo! while getting face fucked in front of a hundred strangers weekly because yolo, then stay away, far away and keep objectifying sluts and giving them forceful slaps of dick square in their faces/human masks.
>>
File: 1404806134721.png (305KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404806134721.png
305KB, 383x500px
>>555561971
OP stop being such a faggot. My girlfriend of 6 years left me a month ago. Since then I've fucked 3 of her friends and she's begging for me to come back to her now. Be the man you were born to be and stop your fucking whining, women are weak.
>>
>>555561971
>I've been struggling to make money and I've been trying to get a car just so I could see her more often.
>Her dad is dying and she's stressed and her parents have always hated me anyway.
Are you fucking me? Her parents tried to keep us apart and after a year of this shit I've finally accepted she's not going to make any attempt to see me or even communicate anymore.

I've never loved anyone as much as her and I don't think I can do it again. I'm afraid to lose her but I'm really just holding on to the hope she'll just show up out of nowhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 801x1157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 801x1157px
>>555565714
This man speaks the truth. Sure, it seems shallow, we see a bitch only interested in money, but they see a man with shit figured out. You don't get a house and a nice car by whining about your heart hurting, you get it by punching life in the dick and taking what you want.

Do pic related to chicks. Do this a lot. Then you will understand what type of woman deserves your full attention, you will recognize what type of woman is worthy of you.
>>
>>555563461
also old, here, and also vouching for the integrity of this post, OP. and yes, take it and use it. take the vicious thought of her selfishness in placing base desire fulfillment over your relationship and happiness and use it. take the very specific thought of her at this VERY MOMENT IN TIME sucking some strangers cock because she wants to "live life" like so many other braindead fucking cunts and use it. use it to burn all of her away. use whatever drugs and drinks you can and use whoever is willing. use all the fire you can summon, and burn it all away. youll be better in the end, bro
>>
>>555564346
this definitely. fuck all of her friends. best revenge ever
>>
File: 1377127644528.jpg (835KB, 1286x864px) Image search: [Google]
1377127644528.jpg
835KB, 1286x864px
>>555565229
Basically this.

Luckily for me I've grown to despise women by default (as a whole, not an individual woman for being a woman)

If I see scantily dressed women in the summer my mind jumps to "fucking whores" and I get pissed. If a girl comes to my restaurant and asks if I make anything vegan or gluten-free I think in my head "fucking pretentious hipster shit" and get mad (non-visibly of course)

Doesn't help that I frequent /v/ and women are fucking up video games. You just gotta learn to hate women. I was once in a similar situation to OP. Now that my head is clearer I just get fucking pissed thinking about how absolutely stupid it was for her to do what she did

>Life is getting stressful
>Mom is a cunt
>Friends are fun to be around but otherwise not truly close
>Going to community college and therefore not a bright future
>I KNOW, for no rational reason WHATSOEVER I will get rid of the one person that really cares unconditionally

Her mind was poisoned by reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

I tried reading it to understand. It's fucking stupid. Basically it teaches you that you should never under any circumstances accept anything people do for you out of love. Nope, you need to apply value to everything and trade.People who love you just because they do are the worst people in the world and you should train yourself to be incapable of accepting it.

Never, ever, ever, EVER let your girlfriend read that garbage.
>>
>>555562617
No woman will ever love you more than you love her. Don't make that mistake again.
>>
>>555566924
cum on chicks a lot?
>>
fuck that bitch op, she aint got the ovaries to pull that in your face, keep face, dont text her, shell come back for some dick l8r. forget about relationship.

sincerely, anon who doesnt give a fuck
>>
>>555566028

I prefer "miles of veiny drifter cock" - but that one works as well.
>>
>>555566921
She won't.
Not ever.
Live your life and accept it.
>>
>>555566782
this is amazing
>>
I've been in your situation OP, and all I can say is that line from the Shawshank Redemption is appropriate.

Either get busy living, or get busy dying.

I hope you don't resort to the latter, but you have to find a reason to keep going on, and you have to find the reason to do it. And I'm telling you right now, it's not this bitch.
>>
I didn't know this was fucking tumblr

go cry to someone else like the child you are

>>>/g/ >>>/e/ >>>/t/
>>>/out/
>>
>>555566924
sauce?
>>
>>555567126
Yes. Don't even get them a towel, just toss some change on the dresser and tell them they need to be out in an hour for the cab. Then go to sleep.
>>
>>555567643
Isn't it something though?
>>
File: 0105639904.jpg (275KB, 700x2739px) Image search: [Google]
0105639904.jpg
275KB, 700x2739px
>>
>>555567894
Rikki six.
>>
>>555563461
THIS, a thousand time this OP
>>
>>555563116
All this, and if you transform your life and she wants you back and you say yes, I will find you, I will tear your head off, and I will shit inside you.
>>
>>555561971
I think there's something else you need to think about OP...
To get this sort of sympathetic response from /b/... sorta means something.
We don't (I certainly don't) give a fuck if someone kills themselves, has a panic attack, loses friends or family over raids or internet nonsense...
I figure... if they're gonna do it over something retarded... then well, this world wasn't really for them in the first place, and it was gonna happen anyway.
But something about being abandoned by someone you considered special really does affect my sympathy.
You've gotten some GOOD advice tonight anon... I HIGHLY advise you to follow it.
Grab life by the balls and be the MAN you were born to be.
>>
File: 1359345421672.jpg (14KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1359345421672.jpg
14KB, 240x180px
>>555562617
This guy gets it.

Rookie mistake, OP.
>>
>>555567821
Is this not usual for /b/ or something? Admittedly, I'm a tumblrtard, I've been lurking the fuck out of this place because I wanted tumblr to collapse and shit, and whatever, I see this shit thread - and is this not how it used to be?
>>
>>555568397
This OP.
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, IMPROVE YOURSELF ONLY TO TAKE THAT WHORE BACK. I am 100% sure that she's fucking someone else. She's too cowardly to break up with you in person because her guilt of cheating on you is already eating her up inside. If you ask, she'll probably deny til she dies, but I promise you OP. She's got another dick on the side she's taking, and it makes her feel alive again.
>>
>>555568493
Not anymore it doesn't, it doesn't mean jack shit. There's been sympathy threads everywhere.
>>
File: 1321826037904.jpg (283KB, 1503x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1321826037904.jpg
283KB, 1503x1534px
>>
>>555568397
either that or lead her on to believe you want to be with her again, hatefuck her in the ass, and kick her out and cut her off
>>
File: 1363865649446.png (178KB, 297x324px) Image search: [Google]
1363865649446.png
178KB, 297x324px
>>555561971
TO THE FUCKING ARMY YOU MUST GO NOW!

What country are you son?

And are you, by chance, Jewish?
>>
>>555567082
Read your own message, YOU seem pretentious as fuck.
>>
>>555568645
This is not a typical response in my experience. At least not this level of actual advice and sympathy. I've only seen 1 or 2 people tell him to kill himself. That's got to be some kind of record low...
>>
File: zeke-tenhoff-bering-sea-gold.jpg (33KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
zeke-tenhoff-bering-sea-gold.jpg
33KB, 600x441px
>>555568056
>tfw my first love also gave me a Super Nintendo for my birthday

Yes, I'm old.
>>
File: 1312011108.jpg (196KB, 604x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1312011108.jpg
196KB, 604x1190px
>>
last advice here, OP:
ignore the shit out of her. starting now. no texts. block on FB. entirely disconnect, 100%. im fucking serious, OP. if shes fucking around this will be exceedingly painful for her, if you give her absolutely nothing at all: no friendly acknowledgements, no smalltalk, no hate, no remorse, no longing - no NOTHING. 0. ZIP.

it is a lot like quitting a bad habit, and also like quitting something unhealthy, it will make you feel superhuman. do it, faggot
>>
>>555561971
Do you want some actual serious advice from someone who has been what you've been through about 9 months ago? Or do you want shitpost replies
>>
>>555568908
I am. I've grown into a cynical motherfucker. I don't deny that. It protects me from women so I don't mind right now.
>>
File: 1282517967900.jpg (468KB, 752x2167px) Image search: [Google]
1282517967900.jpg
468KB, 752x2167px
>>
>>555561971
Text her back, "I never loose at scrabble, or wiffle ball, or lightening bolt fights if you've got some acid."
>>
File: 1324418141656.jpg (146KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1324418141656.jpg
146KB, 1280x1024px
>>555568645
This is a typical response for this late at night. During the day, this faggot would be hit with a few insults and "kill yourself"'s, before this turned into a general woman hate thread.
>>
>>555569191
THIS is actual serious advice...
And if you do this, it will have an effect on her. It will hurt her on a level close to the one she hurt you on.
Good luck OP. And don't forget you have people in your corner. Even if they are anon's.
>>
File: 1273212878511.jpg (71KB, 634x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1273212878511.jpg
71KB, 634x1851px
bawwww
>>
Douche. She'll eventually drag back to you after she's discovered there's not much better out there and she'll give you a "second chance". Be better than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 739x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 739x900px
>>555569141
I haven't seen this in such a log time,time for some crying
>>
>>555568983
You guys gotta pick it the fuck up then. I'm pretty tired of all the emotional encouragement and shit people do on tumblr, and I've been coming here mainly to see people get pissed off at each other. You guys can't turn into pussies.
>>
>>555561971
>I have nothing left.

If your entire existence was contingent on some girl, then you're probably as ready for a relationship as she is (i.e. not). You need to work on existing on your own without using someone else as a crutch.
>>
>>555569514
To add on to what he said, most boards increase in quality at night.

For example, on /v/ you can start/find long Morrowind discussion threads, STALKER threads, and just in general long threads with actual content in them and less shitposting. Maybe people are just too tired to do it.

One thing that is absolutely 100% a complete myth though, is summer. 4chan does NOT decrease in quality during the summer. Don't let anyone fool you otherwise.
>>
>>555569191
I think it will probably be worse for her if you don't block or ignore her, but make it seem like you immediately moved on with no effort at all and make yourself seem like a generally happy person. Then reject her future inevitable approaches in a friendly but slightly condescending way.
>>
>>555569514
OHH gotcha. I'm not coming here at night then. I'm a chick and I thoroughly enjoy the misogynist threads because they're funny af.
>>
File: 1273249149429.jpg (953KB, 702x4109px) Image search: [Google]
1273249149429.jpg
953KB, 702x4109px
=(
>>
File: 1401861084154.gif (295KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
1401861084154.gif
295KB, 600x490px
>>555569218
You mean like the one you just did?

>hurr durr, imma make him beg for my advice
>>
I was with a girl for 2 years. Ended up joining the army and left me while she was away at training, saying she could not commit to a relationship cause she had to focus on other things. A week later and she has a new army boyfriend. She gets home from training about 6 months later and we hang out as friends (I wasn't interested in her at this point) then she starts cuddling up to me on a park bench and shows quite a bit of affection. The next day she says she wants to get back to me after breaking my heart and leading me on for months. I told her to fuck off.

Now I'm with a girl that is a thousand times better than her. She might not have 10/10 looks and body like my ex, but she hasn't even kissed anyone before (We're both 19) and I'm more compatible and stable with her than I ever was with anyone else.

Moral: Move on, act like you don't care and tell your ex to fuck off when she inevitably wants you back. It'll feel so good.
>>
>>555569887
i don't even go on /v/ because I don't play video games. What are stalker threads? People who stalk other people or is that a game or something?
>>
>>555569870
This is the only post you should pay attention to
>>
File: 1274059344458.jpg (326KB, 540x3823px) Image search: [Google]
1274059344458.jpg
326KB, 540x3823px
=(=(
>>
>>555562698
>What a fucking cunt
I had a girlfriend tell me off for being rude after she told me she cheated on me.

Fucking bitch.
>>
honest advice. im 23 years old and had my 1st girlfriend this year. she dumped me for no reason. at all. at first it hurt a lot, then i realized i shouldnt give a fuck. you are not her friend, she is not stressed, she is being taken care by another man, or several. 100%. you are on your own now. if she tries to catch with you, ignore her. then ignore her some more. dont show any feelings. at all. if u keep in contact it will hurt you. the best is leaving this behind. dont let her be a factor in whatever choice you make. if you were considering leaving town before, maybe you should check that possibility with no remorse. chances are she is being cheating you for years. but fuck that, you need to do whats best for you.
>>
>>555567082
women have that awful tendency to be brainwashed by what they read. it gets tiresome to witness
>>
>>555569950
This dude has his shit straight. That's painful as fuck for both genders.

Or you could just fucking forget her and work on yourself instead of continuing to base your life around her (albiet in hatred instead of inlove.)
>>
File: 1401077721797.gif (2MB, 300x225px)
1401077721797.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>555570015
TITS or GTFO, whore.
>>
File: 1273801730709.jpg (58KB, 499x666px) Image search: [Google]
1273801730709.jpg
58KB, 499x666px
>>
File: 1404839097869.jpg (128KB, 637x803px) Image search: [Google]
1404839097869.jpg
128KB, 637x803px
There are literally billions of women on earth. And you think some girl you dated who happened to live near you is your soul mate? LOL. Idiot
>>
>>555567501
I know anon but it still hurts
>>
File: 1281196856139.png (511KB, 642x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1281196856139.png
511KB, 642x1128px
>>
>>555570183
STALKER is a series of games (3 games) that are extremely popular on /v/.

Takes place in an alternate universe where the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant disaster created a post-apocalyptic-like setting within the Zone of Alienation (affected area) mutating creatures, creating strange anomalies like deadly stationary whirlwinds, and creating artifacts that can be found in or near them. Thus like in any post-apoc setting factions start forming and freelancers were sneaking in from the outside to search for artifacts and wealth. These are STALKERs. There's radiation everywhere and some ares of The Zone are completely inaccessible because of it. Every so often a huge surge of radiation will emit from the plant and kill most things it catches out in the open.

They're good games. Fantastic atmosphere.
>>
File: 1321831135955.png (327KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1321831135955.png
327KB, 500x408px
>>
File: 1274500553898.png (200KB, 528x554px) Image search: [Google]
1274500553898.png
200KB, 528x554px
T-T
>>
File: 1399620376550.gif (194KB, 267x186px) Image search: [Google]
1399620376550.gif
194KB, 267x186px
OP, find out if she has a lover, if so break in on them mid sex. get fucking furious make her horrified. Lose your shit and break everything.
>>
>>555569950
Also you must never initiate conversation with her. If she messages you, reply with generic, friendly messages and :) faces that you would reply with to any 5/10 bitch you half-know. Reply only with a minimum amount of text and say only what's specifically being discussed + a little friendly embellishment. This will make her feel shitty because you seem untouched by your breakup. She wanted you to cry your eyes out every night for her. In addition she can't be mad at you. You're being friendly and all. She'll want you back because she's no longer on your mind and she wants that throne. But you won't give it to her.
>>
>>555570379
Has that ever worked for you or is it just something you write whenever a girl is present?
>>555570787
That sounds awesome actually. I'm gonna go look it up. Thanks.
>>
>>555571249
If you do, I recommend going to the /vg/ thread to find out more information. Probably the best source actually.
>>
Thank you for all of the responses, everyone. I really appreciate it.
I've booked a flight for the 15th, I'll be visiting my family across the country.
I was invited to a class reunion on the 19th, which I have decided I will not be attending. She was in my graduating class, my classmates knew of our relationship, and I think I need to distance myself from all of this for obvious reasons.

I have not replied to her message, and I don't plan on replying to any messages that might follow. Ever.

I'm content in knowing that the nature of our relationship was never stable, and that this may have been inevitable.

This comes at a time when I'm studying different religions and am practicing meditation.

I've read through all the posts and will continuing reading until the thread 404's.
Thanks for helping a faggot out. I only ask that if you're going through something similar that you read through this thread and attempt to resolve it. I've currently started on the long path with the knowledge that I'm only going to be a better man because of this.

Take care bros.
>>
>>555567082
I can concur on the Ayn Rand.. I had a Swedish ex that read it in puberty.. in hindsight she was the most selfish person I knew (but she hid it well in the beginning).

Be careful about hating women, though. You might dismiss women based on appearances that are actually worth investing in. Like, when a girl is vegan, it might actually mean she has empathy towards animals and principles that she is willing to uphold, even it means sacrificing good food. (Speaking in MBTI types, it might actually mean she's an E/INFP and since most guys on here are INTJs, that'd make a pretty solid match.)
>>
File: 127734853898.jpg (75KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
127734853898.jpg
75KB, 639x480px
>>
File: 1377923588020.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
1377923588020.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>555571249
Again, TITS or GTFO.
>>
File: 1273213875924.jpg (120KB, 760x891px) Image search: [Google]
1273213875924.jpg
120KB, 760x891px
>>
Take some advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jR7_WiHI1g
>>
>>555571626
PURUPURU PURURIN PURURIRUN?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7z_WVcpdw
>>
>>555571249
Can't tell if troll,or just really,really new
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>555561971
Anon let me try to get across to you that this is a very good thing for you. Being hurt by a human being you care about forces a mirror up to yourself which you can either hide from or stare directly at. Who are you? Who have you been to your friends and family? Who are you to yourself and your craft? Most importantly who do you want to be? Life is strange and cyclical. Joy to turns to sorrow and back in the blink of an eye and often we are frustrated when it doesnt go our way, but I am one of the few /b/tards who believes life finds a way to work things for good. Now is the time to feel what you feel but tomorrow can be different if you choose. Go out into the world and meet someone else who blows your fuckin mind. Go out and see the landscape in a new light. Go tell one of your mates how much they mean to you. Reflect. Learn. Change. Simple as that. Good luck.
>>
>>555571969
I just finished watching that a few days ago.
>>
File: 1402939130118.gif (1MB, 454x255px) Image search: [Google]
1402939130118.gif
1MB, 454x255px
>>555572076>>555571969

Purupurupurin <3
>>
File: 1404017416679.gif (2MB, 367x385px) Image search: [Google]
1404017416679.gif
2MB, 367x385px
>>555568056
hold in the feels hold in the feels hold in the feels
Just keep dancing and the feels will go away
>>
>>555561971
>arents have always hated me anyway.

shes probably doing it for her dad shitwad. his deathwish is for her to dump you. she probably doesnt want to do it, but how do you deny a deathbed request?
>>
>>555563650
I hope that story is true, so much.
I hope that shameless whore suffers every day in that car.
>>
>>555571586
Don't do that OP. Trust me.
>>555571154
This is what you should do. Not so much at first but don't break contact completely. Eventually you WILL get over it and you will be much better off with her in your life hopefully as a friend than without.

Well hopefully anyways. What happened to me is after a couple of years (never 100% broke contact) we started being friends again and I was completely cool with it. Then the strangest fucking shit happened. She said she has feelings and because of it can't be friends. I was a little baffled. Here I am completely over her in a relationship she broke years ago and I just wanna be good friends and suddenly she wants me and therefore can't be friends?

Either way, You will at best gain a good friend who knows you really well and at worst you will come out on top and gain massive closure.
>>
File: faggotOP.gif (675KB, 283x230px)
faggotOP.gif
675KB, 283x230px
>>555561971
>John I'm sorry. I care about you but not in the same way that I used to. I've decided that I honestly can't handle a boyfriend in addition to the new one I'm fucking right now, and you are unfortunately 2nd banana. It's just too much. And I mean you're a great person, so I'm breaking up with you so you can find some other woman who isn't me, because I'm happier with this new guy. Did you know he has an 8 inch cock? I'm really really sorry and I hope you're not mad that I am going to get railed within the next hour, and feel his massive balls slapping against my clit just before he pumps me full of the biggest load of cum I have ever experienced.
>>
>>555571626
The guys in the picture at least have friends with similar interests. Of course, two of them have the same waifu, so that could cause problems.
>>
>itt a loser gets dumped. Lol
>>
>>555572470
>shes probably doing it for her dad shitwad.

Apparently you don't know women at all. The more their fathers hate their boyfriends, the better the girl feels about him.
>>
Remember OP, if she attempts to come back to you it only means she needs money/a house/child support. Don't believe her lies.
>>
File: Fttcj0G.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fttcj0G.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>555572314
I kept seeing it pop up here. Halfway through and I keep watching it, so that beats out a lot of others
>>
File: 1374473979746.jpg (114KB, 864x756px) Image search: [Google]
1374473979746.jpg
114KB, 864x756px
>>
>>555572737
in normal situations yes, but if her dad is DYING?

shes probably getting pressure from both parents
>>
File: 1397966487343.png (742KB, 1005x716px) Image search: [Google]
1397966487343.png
742KB, 1005x716px
>>555572314
>>555572776
plus the dubs are good so i can watch it on the big screen and not feel like a goddamn otaku.
>>
John?
What a fucking basic name you poor cunt. She on the nigger dick now brah
>>
>>555573054
If her dad is dying, she's going to care less about how that fucker feels about her boyfriend. What country do you live in where children give a fuck about their parents' unreasonable dying wishes?
>>
>>555573337
Welcome to the NHK? That show was amazing. Agreed on dubs being good
>>
File: SNN2327FF-380_761733a.jpg (39KB, 380x260px) Image search: [Google]
SNN2327FF-380_761733a.jpg
39KB, 380x260px
>>555565868
fuck gum these things are the shit

Also OP don't be sad bro, all the good things that attracted her to you in the first place are still true
As other Anons have stated, you should live life for you and not be dependent on other to be happy
be happy because you are you :)

>best mints in the world nigga
>>
>>555573337
I watched the subbed version, but I'm not some dick who doesn't also watch dubs. Some dubs have better voice acting.

Unfortunately, I related to that show too well -- except I support myself and don't live off my parents.
>>
>>555561971
>Fuck everything. I have nothing left.
Man the fuck up you pathetic little bitch.

As long as you're alive you have everything you need. So make something of yourself and disregard the shit that is going to hold you back.

I dumped my girlfriend, finished my degree, and now I'm making bank as a commodities trader in Australia.

Buck the fuck up and do something with your life. A human being with a lukewarm hole between her legs is not your "everything." A person exists in your life to enrich your own experiences, if they're not keep moving forward, because they're obviously not worth thinking about.

Best of luck, but you're not getting coddled like a little bitch.
>>
>>555573428
geeze did you not have the attention span to read past his name? so that was all you could come up with to insult him in the midst of this sad ass story of a weakling? Hundreds of millions of people in the world have the name John and you just insulted everyone of them. Good job
>>
>>555575308
Fuck off john
>>
>>555561971
too many feel threads today
good luck /b/ro
>>
>>555561971
I know how u feel OP. My situation was worse cuz she left me for her ex. When I threw away every girl for her just to keep her happy and at the end she starts to ignore me and goes back to her ex.
>mfw she used me
>mfw she was my senior year
>>
File: 1370231542765.jpg (41KB, 402x399px) Image search: [Google]
1370231542765.jpg
41KB, 402x399px
>>555574328
oh man, are you going to crash hard one day..
>>
File: Welcome-to-the-NHK-3-600x340.png (342KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome-to-the-NHK-3-600x340.png
342KB, 600x340px
>>555573929
I switch back and forth too depending on the voice actors. I think it would be awesome to be one :D
>>
File: mgtow2.jpg (155KB, 769x609px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow2.jpg
155KB, 769x609px
women don't care about YOU ever.
>>
>>555575906
you dodged a bullet, nothing of value was lost
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (227KB, 741x607px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
227KB, 741x607px
>>555576491
>>
File: Seal_of_approval.jpg (56KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Seal_of_approval.jpg
56KB, 500x332px
>>555563650
>>
>>555563690
m8 m8 m8 m8
>>
>>555574328
>A human being with a lukewarm hole
>human being
>human

Anon thinks girls are human
>>
>>555561971
You're finally free. She was setting you back, and now you can go and do thing your way, without worrying about whatever some old crones have to say.
Carpe-fuckin'-Diem, /b/ro.
>>
3 years and she broke up with you on facebook? and you named your fake name John.

>0/10
>>
File: shiggy-diggy.jpg (32KB, 301x339px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy-diggy.jpg
32KB, 301x339px
>>555577346
>>
I'd suggest you talk to her, instead of posting on /b/.
The responses itt are on the maturity level of a retarded donkey.
>>
>>555572529
lel
>>
>>555575731
>oh man, are you going to crash hard one day..
Maybe, but it sure as shit isn't today.
>>
>>555568983
this is was i was trying to say and some douche called me a newfag. he was probably from tumblr and he was a she
>>
>>555569464
you would definitely "loose" at scrabble.
>>
>>555561971
I know how you feel OP. MY ex broke up with me because "she couldn't handle it" and I was "holding her back."

Know what happened by the end of the week? She got back with her ex. I hate her because she got back with him for the sex. I know it.

I felt terrible for a while, and didn't want to do anything, but I tried not to dwell on it too long. Sulking is not healthy. Move on. I know it's hard, but it's the best thing to do.
>>
>>555569950
na. you need to ignore her. and if you must must answer, be very short. "ok, yeah, good, fine."
>>
>>555570183
I'm going to play the shit out of those. thx for info, faggot.
>>
Just slash your wrists and get it done and over with. Don't forget to stream it faggo.
>>
an hero
>>
>>555570585
how could that bitch let herself be seen in public?
>>
white knights needs to gtfo. OP needs to go on twitch and fucking off himself.
>>
>>555571154
exactly. be very short and emotionless. also, don't use emoticons.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (11KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
11KB, 236x176px
You shoud kill your self, is the best for everyone.
>>
>>555571586
go to the reunion, bro. if you don't she knows she won. go and have fun. ignore her and be seen having a blast. it will help.
>>
File: saidjoasijfhsafo.jpg (72KB, 373x281px) Image search: [Google]
saidjoasijfhsafo.jpg
72KB, 373x281px
>>555561971

>I hope you're not mad at me

welcome back anon
>>
>>555573654
nigga those aren't mints you fuckin pleb. they're coughdrops
>>
>>555561971
now you have everything anon! let her be and enjoy your life
>>
>>555580007

This, fuck it, have a good time and bang some ugly former-popular girls
>>
>>555561971
Should've stayed a virgin
>>
>>555561971
Is her name Laura, OP?
>>
>>555579263
No. That communicates a wounded puppy kind of whiny implication that you're not happy and it will make her feel important to you. Doesn't sound like you have a lot of experience with situations like these.
>>
>>555561971
I WILL NOT READ ALL OF THESE OTHER RESPONSES......too stupid

KEY POINTS: I've been struggling to make money and I've been trying to get a car just so I could see her more often.

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A VEHICLE ?

Men with $$...will take her away every time

IDIOTIC BOYS REACTION: fuk her, go do this or that, she is this....etcetc

OP....sorry....but YOU LOSE to class, $$$, style
>>
>can't handle a boyfriend right now

HORSESHIT! If she's stressed she would need someone to be there for her, hold her and other lovey dovey shit. People always need a hug or whatever when something like a family member dies. It's not too much to just have a boyfriend.

The real truth is that she's fucking someone else (probably her dad)
>>
>>555561971
Tell her your mad, but now you two are even for all the times you'v cheated on her. Then go home and make some spaghetti.
>>
>>555581317
*tips fedora*
>>
>>555561971
LIVESTREAM FAGGOT
>>
>>555561971
then who was phone?
>>
>>555562171
actually "fuck"'s oppressive to womyn
>>
happened to me as well OP
>I love you anon but I can't do this
>it's too big of a distraction from my exams
>my parents don't approve
>I can't handle an LDR

two days after she breaks up? she has a date with some other guy.
>>
>>555563260

>Doesn't understand she's probably a psychotic fucking cunt

how's therapy treating you?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 294x313px
Bit of a story here
>be me almost done with school and residency to become plastic surgeon
>been with gf for about two years
>leaves me because she needs someone with financial stability
>fucking crushed that she left me, makes me think she was with me just so I could slave for rent for both of us while she contributed shit
>leaves for some pot-head faggot making maybe, MAYBE 40k
>about 6months later she's pregnant with the faggot
>twins, fucking twins and some unmotivated pot-head making shit
>about 5months later I start my practice
>about 3 months later he literally fucking disappears
>about a month after birth she's living with her parents and her twins
>begs for me to come back and work things out
"Sorry but I'm not your fucking plan b. You didn't want me. You just wanted somebody to support you because you're a lazy cunt. What happened to Dalton huh? What happened to 'financial stability'? Find some other faggot to leach off of, cunt."
>she's homeless after a few years
>I'm happily making 6-figures doing what I love
Lesson OP, don't fucking bitch and whine over some disloyal cunt with no respect to even fucking call you and break up. Do what you do best and be a faggot. A faggot that can get off his ass, work out, learn what to look for in a girl, and not make the same mistake.
Last time I saw this cunt was at a stop light.
I was in a brand new Mercedes C 400 and she was in some shitty '90s Civic with both boys in the back seat. Taking off never felt so bueno.

You have to learn from this OP. Not whine and regret.
>>
In all honesty this bitch isn't worth your time. Iv'e been in my relationship for 5 years now and still going strong and the problem is bitches like drama and attention. I speak from experience of being with this one bitch for 2 whole years then she decided to call me up on everything I did like 'Why did you make me a cup of tea this morning' bitch was convinced I had cheated on her, this girl could not go one day without causing an argument over the pettiest shit. Came home one day and found so dudes shirt in our room and asked her what it was doing there and gave me the ole' we're just friends and he needed his clothes washing, I'm not that fucking stupid as I know what she was becoming, after I broke it off and moved back in with my parents she wanted me back and said sorry and all that shit and admitted to cheating, once a cheater always a cheater I say. Now I'm happily engaged to someone that I share everything with, no hassle, no drama even after 5 years. There is someone out there for everyone stop being a lazy faggot and go out there you fuck.
>>
File: scissors.png (139KB, 645x913px) Image search: [Google]
scissors.png
139KB, 645x913px
>>555568804
>>
I feel ya, man. Shit sucks. Funny thing is that she came back to me and I was stupid enough to accept her back but only to have her ditch me after her finals. Listen to what most of these guys have to say. Go out there and improve yourself like workout or some shit. You got this OP.
>>
Do what I did. Fuck all of her friends, destroy her social network and leave her broken.

Become a god among men with fitness, education and job prospects.

Wait ten years, track her down and rub all of your accomplishments and hot women in her stupid face while ejaculating glory on her shattered ego.

Just remember that ALL women are trash, run them like animals and keep them on a short leash.

Fuck petty, selfish bitches. Blood for the fucking Blood God
>>
>>555561971

If she breaks up with you via text after 3 years together she is not worth your time...
>>
File: 1383363767150.jpg (233KB, 1276x976px) Image search: [Google]
1383363767150.jpg
233KB, 1276x976px
>>555561971
>>
>>555561971
"I have nothing left"

Hope you didn't come here for condolences.
>>
>>555583991

greatest post i have ever seen
>>
>>555579263
No. Makes you seem like a sad, wounded puppy. Makes her feel important. Extremely poor tactics.
>>
>>555561971
>john

there's your problem.
>>
>>555571586

Time heals all anon. Sometimes it takes longer than you'd like but you'll come out of this alright. You're doing right by cutting all contact. Don't give her the validation of an emotional response. No more love and no more hate. What you're looking for is indifference.

Being indifferent is pretty much the only way to gracefully handle a breakup. Go about your life and continue radio silence with this woman.
>>
>>555561971
>Fuck everything. I have nothing left.

how lucky you are. you don't have to care about anything anymore. that is pure freedom. do something with that

shit hurts like hell and you will keep that feeling for a long time but you are free. isn't that wonderful? we are living and get to be free
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.