[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 years old virgin fag reporting it. I dont have friends. Never

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1391970449282.jpg (310KB, 1960x778px) Image search: [Google]
1391970449282.jpg
310KB, 1960x778px
20 years old virgin fag reporting it.

I dont have friends. Never kissed a girl. I dont know any girls outside in real life to hangout it.I'm unemployed im living with my mom until she kicks me.
Can my life get worse?
>>
>>555399583
yes after your mom kicks you out
>>
>>555399583

28 year old kissless virgin here. Stop whining faggot.
>>
I know that feel bro.
>>
18 here. Lost it at 16. Losers
>>
>>
Lower your standards?
>>
Anon believe becoming a master race wizard is far better than anything women can offer.
>>
23 years old - lost it at 18. Fucked 31 women and had a 2 year relationship in that time period.

>Feels good man
>Op is a faggot.
>>
Going through Adolescence without any sex is like losing an important part of your life because this is where you get the change to fuck youthful hot chicks.
>>
>>555403597

Yes. This is the my greatest regret.
>>
>>555399583
>I dont have friends. Never kissed a girl. I dont know any girls outside in real life to hangout it.I'm unemployed im living with my mom until she kicks me.
>Can my life get worse?
Yeah, your mom could die a long and disgusting death that eats all your time money and heart away, then you could have an accident that leaves you with 30% mobility and slight brain damage so you know just how good you had it and just exactly what you lost.
Caring about virginity is for boys, i kept mine til 22, fucked around til 33 got married had four kids, jesus, you're in paradise make the most of it.
>>
Please. I go to an engineering college with less than 25% women. Most of the dudes are into hardcore gaming; the rest are into anime and wear fedoras.

How many times a day do you think I hear this? Yawn.
>>
OP don't fall for the temptations of man. You can and will become a master wizard. You have so much to gain from this. Please listen to me.
>>
being a virgin doesnt mean shit anymore, i stopped caring long ago seriously who gives a shit that much really?
>>
File: Tom Cruise.jpg (26KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Cruise.jpg
26KB, 300x384px
>37
>kissless wizard
>NEET (no education, employment or training)
>car's broken
>bicycle is broken
>washing machine's broken
>computer's broken
>on 300mg/day Efexor XR

Ohhhh yes, OP, it can get a lot worse. FOR YOU.
>>
>>555403653
But you still got a change in your twenties.
>>
File: 1402533418635.jpg (101KB, 960x669px) Image search: [Google]
1402533418635.jpg
101KB, 960x669px
>>555403597
Psh. Being in your early twenties is awesome. 18 and 19 year old girls are still youthful, more fun than younger ones, have fuller figures, and are easier to impress than you might imagine. You only have to compete with fucking teenagers. It's great.
>>
>>555404252

Not OP. I'm 28. It starts to get creepy by that time.
>>
>>555404529
Sorry to hear that bro, at least im 20 and still got the change.
>>
>>555404862

Use it.
>>
Lost my virginity when I was 16.

I love these threads because they make me feel so good about myself.
>>
>>555404931
I am a little late in my education so i will be starting high school next year and hopefully i will get the change there.
>>
>>555399583
I'm 38, I don't think I'll ever have sex with a woman. I've come close a couple of times, but something always seems to go wrong, like I say something stupid or the girl I like just wants to be friends.. it's really fucked up I've got like a 9in dick and wank all the time.. but I've never felt how good it must feel to bury it deep.. I think if I get to 40 I'll just start fucking guys..
>>
>>555399583
I'm 37 and still a virgin, paralyzed from the waist down in a car wreck at age 5. Fuck you and your great life op.
>>
>>555404289
You still have the opportunity to fuck 15 16 and 17 years old girls when you are 20.
>>
>>555399583
lost my virginity on the week at 19 years, felt good for the first 2 days but now the girl is realising I'm a loser and doesn't want to go any further :(
>>
File: 1400742528817.jpg (1MB, 3100x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1400742528817.jpg
1MB, 3100x1618px
>>555399583
How does this shit even happen? I'm ugly as fuck and was home schooled until my freshman year. Managed to lose it sophomore year. Just ask some bitch bluntly if she wants to slob on your nob. It wont work 90% of the time, but dat 10...
>>
>>555406910

Social anxiety, isolation and alcohol problems in my case. I'm not particularly ugly and the exact opposite of fat.
>>
>>555402453
18, lost it a year and a half ago, still with the girl I lost it to, been with her 2 years now, I'd honestly say she's a 10/10, probably a 7+ to you guys.
I'm hardly some good looking confident douche that gets girls easily either, so why can't the rest of you do it /b/?
>>
>>55539958 Yoy remined me of this OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YroEheD6CaQ
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.