[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/ros i am coming to you in dire need of help. I have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

Hello /b/ros i am coming to you in dire need of help. I have never had a girlfriend, nor done most anything with a girl in my life. I finally had the courage to ask one to the movies, but I am at a loss as to what to say to keep the conversation going. Furthermore, I am lost as to what to do as a whole in this world of females.

>18 male

please help
>>
please help, am desperate
>>
Treat any girl like you would treat a retarted child. Proceed to drown in pussy.

You're welcome.
>>
>>555393778
just talk with her like any other person, it's a date not a life or death situation.
>>
>>555393528
Just be natural. Just talk about anything you would talk about with your friends. Plus, remember that if she said yes it means she already has a good opinion about you, so you just cruise control and you'll be tasting that pussy in no time.
>>
>>555394980
>talk about anything i would with friends
Problem - she doesnt game and thats what 95% of what we talk about is. The other % is shit from 4chan or my friends' relationships.
>>
>>555395209
so you don't listen to music? read books? watch tv or movies? eat interesting food? go places? seen or did some wild/funny shit?
>>
>>555395623
Music - Yeah, I do. I don't see how that correlates though. Like, it would have to be something to bring up mid-date or where you actually have music playing.
Books - I mostly read fantasy books like Pendragon/Rangers Apprentice/shit like that, and she seems more like the girl who wouldn't be into that
Tv/movies - tried to incorporate tv/movies, but she kinda felt out of place talking about them like she doesn't watch much of either
Food - nope only pizza and shit for me
go places - no mostly stayed indoors most my life, as all my friends from school have done the same. hell most people from school did it/do it

we are on 4chan, we see wild shit all day. do i tell her "i saw some dude get hit and run over and his head exploded"

I just don't feel like common "benchmarks" are actually good. I can talk endlessly to any friend about almost anything, but when it comes to her/any girl I feel lost in what I should say and how to bring it up/say it :/
>>
>>555395209
Well you already have the movie to talk about. You can also talk about other movies you saw or like.

Basically, just use anything you see or hear when you're with her to bring up something to talk about.
>>
File: calm.png (44KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
calm.png
44KB, 1366x768px
>>555393528
>Hello /b/ros i am coming to you in dire need of help. I have never had a girlfriend, nor done most anything with a girl in my life. I finally had the courage to ask one to the movies, but I am at a loss as to what to say to keep the conversation going. Furthermore, I am lost as to what to do as a whole in this world of females.

Relax, she's going to the movies with you on the promise that you later bury your fingers in her pussy.... you've already won, there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>555393528
Just relax /b/ro, after the movie just talk about that, see where it goes from there, don't overthink it because the conversation will then seem unnatural
>>
>>555396275
True enough, and it is 22 Jump Street so I presume it'll entail plenty to talk about. I just hope it will be able to lead somewhere, as I haven't found a girl interesting until I met her.

>>555396402
Again, yeah true. Though, in the past when talking of movies to friends, it's hard to keep it a entertaining conversation before it dulls out since you both just saw it, and reacted in similar ways.
>>
>>555396201
Just ask her questions on those things then, people love hearing themselves talk. "oh anonita, have you traveled?" " I've been looking for some new music, what do you listen to?""alright fine, what's the funniest wildest thing that happened to you?"
> amerifats stay in at all costs
I feel bad for you brah, by your age I was cooking my own food and going to other states for the fuck of it. went to wisc just for icecream. then drove 160+ with some friends for some place that claimed to have the best pizza around.
>>
>>555396870
Agreed that travelling would be fucking amazing, however I chose the path of college sadly...

Regardless, thanks. I mean, I guess I can try to stimulate it with random questions like that. I just feel that if I ask, say "soo have you traveled?" and it dies for whatever reason; the questions thereafter feel like forced conversing for whatever reason. I just feel like it's so hard getting the girl to realize you like them, but once they do it's easy to open up with what you say :/
>>
>>555397365
> chose college sadly
Uhm, as did I.
> if the conversation dies out
Well allow it to flow and change naturally.
> Sooo have you traveled?
Shitty way of phrasing it.
>>
>>555397365
Also your going to see 22 jump street, plenty of different locations there, you can ask her if she'd ever go to springbreak scene from the film. Then you ask her where has she been. It's not difficult, it's worse to go in with questions ready rather than just know the general topic.
>>
>>555397662
Well, it was more of an example than something I'd legitimately say. Also, I started attending college within 2 weeks of leaving HS so I didn't have time to travel :/ would of made for great topics in times like this, however.

In retrospect, I guess you are right. I should try to stick to topics I am familiar with/talk with my friends about. I know her brother from High School, and he is also a heavy gamer. So presumably, she has to have some knowledge of some things. Conversely, it could lead to outside topics relating back to it; or even better relating to the movie based on past experiences/movies.

You know what anon, I think you have given me inspiring confidence. I thank you.
>>
You don't need to say anything because shut up the movie started
>>
>>555393528
moar of those titties. they are gorgeous.
>>
>>555396201
Firstly, women are not such misterious beings, like most of us they love to talk about themselves, so just ask and see if you have something you like in common.

Other than that, it's not an issue of "what" to talk about but "how".

Assume she's not a nerd and talk about shit in broad terms, do not obsess on the details and just, you know, keep it interesting. Talk about stuff that is almost universally interesting.

Stranger in a Strange land can be a good example. If you go in too much detail it's boring as shit to talk about, but in broad strokes it's a universal story about belonging and culture clash. That's interesting.

You can do this with pretty much anything, you just have to be good at, you know, talking.
>>
For all the help. Thanks guys.
>>
make sure not to start shooting them mate. Chicks don't dig an Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>>555399685
MOAR!
>>
>>555396201
No offense, but you don't seem like a very interesting or mature person.

YOu should get new/more hobbies, expand your taste in movies, music, TV, etc etc
Learn to cook, too. You need to put in effort to presentable, just like women.

Become a more interesting and well-rounded person.
>>
>>555399603
True enough. I get that it has to be a flow.
>>555400239
Eh, I can cook at a fairly decent level. Mother died when I was young, so I've been trying to help out with the cooking. As for maturity and interesting, I don't like judging myself but I purposefully act way less mature online. Who the fuck cares about it, anonymity is amazing as it lets us do whatever we want for the most part. As for interesting, I guess it depends on how you define it in context of what makes "interesting" interesting.
>>
>>555400624
You have to post EVERY picture you have of this bitch. she looks absolutely like my ex. what can i post for you in advance?
>>
>>555401039
I second this, dump pls op
>>
There's nigh on 730 pictures/videos. I don't have the time for that fellow friends.
>>
>>555401242
if you would be a real friend you would upload them somehow.
>>
>>555401242
ZIP EM AND UPLOAD FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
>>
>>
>>555401242
be sure to fucking post on a legit website like anonfiles etc.
>>
>>555401842
the tits are just perfect
>>
My trick is to memorize a few questions to keep the flow going before and after the movie. If whatever you're talking about starts fading, ask one of the questions such as, "So, what kind of music do you like?". Just talk normally don't hide things you would normally say to people you're close with as long as it's appropriate. You've already asked her out, the hard part is over OP.
>>
The only way to get better at something is to practice. Talk to as many chicks as you can, and try to get with ones you don't even like. You'll eventually be an expert.
>>
File: how-men-and-women-take-photos.jpg (32KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
how-men-and-women-take-photos.jpg
32KB, 500x356px
>>555393528

Oh, you can let her handle that part, actually. Just ask her about herself. Girls fucking LOVE talking about themselves. Listen and ask follow-up questions. You may even find yourself interested in what she's saying.
>>
>>555401842
anonfiles dot com

upload a .zip or .rar here please op we'll love you forever
>>
>>555393528
Going to the movies and trying to keep the conversation going good one... Just ask a question before the movie about random stuff and LISTEN to what she has to say conversation will flow from there... After the movie its easy talk about that...
>>
>>555393528
Man up, OP.
>>
>>555393528
an hero op, all hope is lost
>>
>>555402128
Yeah, the problem is working them in at opportune times. It seems to die on my when I talk with her. Not in a bad way though.

>>555402150
Ehhh.. In all honesty, to not sound cheesy, she is the first girl I actually find interesting enough to ask out anywhere.
>>555402208
Hahahaha. I was told this by my friends, I'll probably follow this avenue but would like back up for failure

To all else here for the pictures - Give me incentive to do it.
>>
>>555402528
is there a full face shot? i want to bust my load right between her eyes.
>>
>>555402528
pls more pics
>>
>>555402672
>>
File: 1404774792691.jpg (39KB, 413x620px) Image search: [Google]
1404774792691.jpg
39KB, 413x620px
>>555402870
OP, for being such a virgin you have a good understanding of how to tease. POST MOAR!

in advance a pic
>>
>>555403113
I'm one of those fags who wants to find the right girl
>>
>>555402150
10/10 verified method. if you just go up and TALK to them once in a fuckin' while maybe they'll notice you.

You don't have to say anything. Just for the love of FUCK don't be a stereotypcial neckbeard. You know. Beady eyed, wears glasses, never showers, never brushes his teeth, and would shit himself upon the mere conversation with a female.

Go get em, tiger.
>>
Girls don't want to hear anything you have to say.
They want you to be interesting/hot/rich, and they want to talk about their pointless shit and have you listen.
No, girls don't care about your online gaming skillz or your opinion on some probably shitty band.
Grab a dilapidated dandelion out of the crack in the monoxide covered road and she'll be ready to suck your dick because your so thoughtful.
>>
>>555403237
Is there also a pic of her fucking herself with something? I came once but her tits made me hard again.

I support your attitude but keep in mind that it's not wrong to practice a bit before finding the right one.
>>
>>555403237
anonfiles dot com slash file slash 542980e3d8467bbf5e1db9ae801d0baa

I offer this video as tribute op
>>
File: h1a81hurcs00h1374040892556.jpg (42KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
h1a81hurcs00h1374040892556.jpg
42KB, 640x960px
>>555403394
None of that, friend.
>>555403240
Is..is that how it works???
>>
>>555403838
Just keep them coming and for the love of god, zip and upload them. I never found someone posting pics being that similar to my ex. she is like her doppelganger and that makes me unbelievably horny.
>>
>>555403838
Lol, just read the text now because i was distracted of fapping. I like how she says that her parents are destroying her life while she sends nudes to strangers.
>>
>>555403239
Lol. i actually corresponded to everything other than the conversation and beady eyes part until recently.
Then I started to hygiene it up. I was lucky though before, as I wasn't that much of a stinker. Sure, I was filthy, but at least I didn't reek as much as other people would have.
Now only really glasses applies, and that I'm fat. But working on that.
>>
>>555404268
Right on. Girls hate stink. You'd best have washed, brushed your teeth, everything. Like you would do if you was going to a interview (but for the love of god, you're not interviewing the girl).

Want to lose weight? Stop drinking soda. Drink nothing but purified water. Used to weigh 230, a year later I weighed 165. Hardly exercised, but made me lose like 10 lbs in 1 month.

10/10 verified method. Again, literally keep your chin up, go get em' tiger.
>>
>>555404907
I already have a gf which I actually met through league of legends.. Been with her for 2 and a half years now, she'll move in with me in january/february. That's not the problem here even. She's not fat, she's not ugly, she's just.. Kinda weird, misunderstood by most people. I generally like her very much though. Imagine a NEET that can actually exist in public, is in uni and is fine with her bf.
It's 600km between us now, but whatever. I see her every month more or less.

And for the weight part - for me, it isn't soda at all. I only drink a 3dl glass of apple juice mixed with sparkling water a day which you could consider as "soda", rest is water.
The problem for me is that I do not move nearly enough and always nibble on sweet stuff absent-mindedly. It's slowly working out better, but I do catch myself having eaten a whole fucking chocolate bar just absent-mindedly and going "fuck. That was bad."
Also, I haven't been gaining weight recently. I poofed up around age 8-10, while growing it just.. grew with my height and as soon as I stopped growing the getting fatter too stopped. I have a very minor case of Hypothyrosis, which could cause me getting fatter faster, but pills didn't do anything, so I just myself have to get /fit/.
I'm 160lbs at 6'0 btw.
>>
>>555405623
>160
I meant 260. lol.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.