[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know any active/cheap hobbies that are time consuming?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

File: Fuck off Frodo.jpg (37KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off Frodo.jpg
37KB, 400x303px
Does anyone know any active/cheap hobbies that are time consuming? my parents don't like the fact that I sit inside the house all day doing nothing also my mother is afraid I'll get really fat just sleeping and eating all day.

I was going to invest in a bicycle but it's blazing hot outside and I can't really ride it around for several hours each day also I have no friends or girlfriend to spend time with so I'm just thinking of things that would get me out of the house.

I know I sound like a loser but I'm really just anti social and I prefer solitude but my parents are riding my ass about getting out of the house it's just I have no fucking idea where to go or what to do that would take up most of my day.

>Inb4 beta
>Inb4 faggot
>>
Start trying to fuck every girl in site.
>>
Are you at school, college or work?
>>
>>555274246
I'm a college student that is home for summer break and I did have a summer job but I left it because it was shit so right now I have more free time than I know what to do with though I'm fine with just sitting on the internet all day.

It's my parents who are not happy about it so to satisfy them I'm trying to find something that will get me out of the house.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Fishing anon, find bodies of water and extract their fruits. Pic related, it's me
>>
>>555274005
I was like you when I was a teenager, you should start getting out and going for hobbies while you can, you will learn to enjoy the outside world. Humans are a nature of habit if you know what I mean, the earlier you start the better you are off. Bike is a good start, thats what I did actually, it helps get things off your mind and is good for you, try getting vitamins like b 50 complex and zinc,mag, and calcium. it'll help you focus and be a good start, maybe you'll figure out what you'd like to do then.
>>
>>555274005
Musical instrument.
>>
>>555274005
I was like you when I was a teenager, you should start getting out and going for hobbies while you can, you will learn to enjoy the outside world. Humans are a nature of habit if you know what I mean, the earlier you start the better you are off. If you start your day on the internet, you will spend the rest of it on it because thats what youre used to. Give yourself a routine. Bike is a good start, thats what I did actually, it helps get things off your mind and is good for you, try getting vitamins like b 50 complex and zinc,mag, and calcium. it'll help you focus and be a good start, maybe you'll figure out what you'd like to do then.
>>
>>555274752
I'm not much on sports or fishing in general though I have gone fishing before it's not my cup of tea.

>>555274798
I'm 21 also like I said it's blazing hot outside so I can't really ride a bike for long periods of time everyday.

>>555274924
I've never had a desire to learn a musical instrument.
>>
>>555274665

Well, you're first mistake was quitting your job. A summer job is great; it only lasts a few weeks and it gives you something to do during a potentially boring period of the year. First, try and find a job. Work at a novelty shop, do yard work, etc. If you can get some light manual labor job (yard work!) then you can start tanning and building some muscle.

You could also grab a camera and go be a "photographer." If you live in a small town like I do, you can make a pretty penny off of mediocre pictures simply because people will pay for literally anything that looks remotely pretty.
>>
>>555274005

I'm going to ignore that you're 16

Guitar lessons man. If you're into nerdy shit (warhammer, gaming competitions, etc.) start hitting up conventions and get involved with the scene. Exercise is pretty sweet too, start out by doing p90x and then move onto a barbell routine at a gym after you've gained a bit of confidence

If you are just trying to eat up your time though, get a part time job. Make money, get your parents off your back, and learn new shit all at the same time. You'll probably meet other socially awkwards too
>>
>>555275172
Ummm you don't understand how shitty the job was but yeah I could start looking for another job and by the way I worked at this job for about 7 weeks but I still have like 6 more weeks to go until fall semester starts also I've never had an interest in photography or taking pictures but I suppose getting a tan and building muscle might be nice.

I could ask my dad what yard work needs to be done if any or I could just buy a bike and ride around in the blazing heat for long periods of time to get tan and fit though I'd have to apply a lot of sunscreen and drink lots of water so I don't pass out from heat exhaustion or get sunburned.

There are gyms in my hometime but I don't want to pay for just 6 weeks of membership but I can call and ask if it's possible to just be a member for 6 weeks or something and just start working out.
>>
>>555275479
First off I'm 21 though I know it's the internet and people usually don't believe other peoples ages since it's easy to lie about it and secondly I am into nerdy shit but we don't have nerdy conventions in this small town of mine it's a pretty boring place. Thirdly I use to go to the gym 4-5 times a week and I stopped but I'm thinking about trying to reapply for a membership again though I'm going back to college in 7-8 weeks though.
>>
>>555275097
Then don't, biking is just good for being healthy- stressfree mind and gives you energy for the day. do it in the morning. don't do it for long periods of time..thatd be kinda silly unless youre trying to lose your job is going to make you a loser man..all jobs get really repetitive and your first jobs are always going to be shitty. if you try really hard and focus all your energy on working you can make it somewhere. try doing temp agencies so you can get a variety of work done, I did that and 6 months later I'm a carpenters apprentice...but your first jobs are always going to suck ass, you gotta learn self discipline man.
>>
>>555275721

Yard work is probably your best bet. Make money, get fit, and you can start making connections with potential clients for next summer. Heck, they might have other job opportunities for you.
>>
>>555276419
Dude stop acting like I'm 15 alright? I'm 21 and I've had about 9 jobs in my life time most of them were just part time jobs in the summer but I've done a variety of work and secondly most people get summer jobs at shit places like fast food or retail chains you usually don't go looking for work at companies for a summer job unless it's an internship.

Personally your advice is pretty shit so I'm just going to choose not to follow anything you say because like I just said you give pretty shitty advice.

>>555276632
Well the problem with yard work is my town is full of people with their own yard work companies (Mostly mexicans) and a lot of kids are going door to door mowing lawns so there isn't much meat on the bone when everyone is eating away at it.
>>
>>555276081

Living in a small town is hard. Yeah you gotta get back to the gym man, you'll at least feel better about yourself. College is another good move

Small towns are fun but you need a group of friends to fuck around with. It sucks OP but going "im just not social" isn't enough at your age anymore. You gotta get over your shit and meet some new faces when you get to college. Make friends with the people you already know
>>
>>555277508
Well that isn't happening for another 7-8 weeks and kind of getting off topic but like I said I'm looking for something to get me out of the house and keep me busy.

I guess a job would be the only thing I can do because I don't have any friends to hang out with on a day to day basis or a girlfriend.
>>
>>555277210
>Dude stop acting like I'm 15 alright? I'm 21
you are the one who needs to stop acting like you're 15.
>>
>>555277210
okay but you said you stay at your house all day and act like you need motivation to get out. dont get mad at me for thinking i'm implying your immature
>>
>>555274005
code.org
>>
File: 1383889571881.jpg (696KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1383889571881.jpg
696KB, 1053x1070px
>>555277834
Ohhh nice burn haven't heard that one before

Take your macho/self confidence self someplace else.
>>
>>555274005
How about geocaching?
>>
>>555277210

Yeah, that's why you gotta start early. Get a job before summer starts, then be a diligent worker so you can return to it if need-be. But as it is, hitting the gym is a good Plan B.

>>555277508
Pretty much this as well. Meet people and meet people and meet people. If you make friends with a lot of people, you'll get invited to do things. Last week I was invited to Long Beach on a whim with some friends to launch off a bunch of fireworks.
>>
>>555278120
I don't know where that leads and I don't want to find out. I'm actually pretty cautious when it comes to websites I've never heard of before especially ones that are posted on /b/.
>>
Just go for walks then. I get some podcasts, buy some drinks, and just go for a walk when the weathers nice. Good way of killing time. If you live in urban area there is probably some kind of urban exploration you can do, if you live innawoods then a good time killer is to just walk through undergrowth.
>>
>>555277805

Yeah. I was a social recluse living in the city so it was easy to turn myself around, small towns can have a pretentious atmosphere and there is fuck all to do. Just smoke weed and survive another two months

Have you ever thought about just building some dumb shit? I was thinking about making my own camper to party in for next summer. I'd kill for 2 months off right now
>>
>>555278260
I've heard of geocaching but I'm not sure if anyone in this town does it like this isn't a very big town well we have 80,000 people living in it so I guess it is fairly big but it's not like huge.

Don't I need to invest a device for geocaching? or like go to a website for clues or hints on where things would be.
>>
>>555278393
Just some shit about computer science.
>>
>>555278658
Well I'm not interested in computer science I tried taking a basic course and I bombed it hard. It was much more difficult than I thought it would be learning how to code and write programs but it was fun and interesting just not for me.
>>
>>555278627

I live in a town of less than 10,000 and there are geocaches literally every-fucking-where. You can get a cheap/free app on a smartphone, or just follow clues you get from online. I sometimes go with friends; it can be a fun way to kill an afternoon.

If you have the cash, what about signing up for online classes?
>>
>>555278627
A site and a GPS I think. You could take up shooting or hunting?
>>
>>555278585
Well I don't mind the free time it's just getting my parents to stop bitching about me sitting in all day , everyday and I'm not really good at building things like I'm really lazy I just enjoy playing video games, and sitting on the internet but I know that's unhealthy to just sit in all day and eat/sleep/fap...etc

I can't just snap my fingers and make friends appear like I can go to the mall and try to meet people but that seems creepy to just start randomly talking to people haha.
>>
>>555274005
Photography. Street photography is cool, or if that makes you uncomfortable nature photography, animals or landscapes

If you don't have a camera get a really cheap dslr on ebay, spend a bit more on a lens because they're more important than the camera

Browse a few learner websites to pick up the basics like depth of field and rule of thirds composition.

Musical instruments take a ton of work to get anything tuneful out of, photography you'll get a few good shots here and there almost straight away, and then just continually get better at it if you like it.
>>
>>555278627
Well you CAN invest into a GPS device. But for starters, a smartphone with GPS will do as well. You can check if there are caches in your surroundings on https://www.geocaching.com/ for example
>>
>>555278852
Nonono I hate that shit I was just trying what that site led to.
>>
>>555279001
I've never hunted in my life or shot a gun plus I don't own one also I've never cared for hunting.

>Inb4 political gunfags

>>555278945
It's too late to sign up for classes at my local community college.

>>555279159
Someone already suggested a musical instrument or photography and I have no desire to learn an instrument and photography is something I've never been into or care to do.
>>
File: mr224_back.jpg (42KB, 340x471px) Image search: [Google]
mr224_back.jpg
42KB, 340x471px
So many posts and none of you mentioned Magic: the Gathering yet.

This shit will give you something to do with your life, it will consume your soul, you'll make tons of friends and you get a social life and it's fun as hell.

I bet there's a local gaming store in your area. Do it faggot.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/magic-gathering
>>
>>555279670
Like dogs? Walk dogs. Neighbour's dogs. Dogs from a local shelter. Seeing how much dogs love fucking walking it might rub off on you a bit. I dig walking a lot more since I got a dog.
>>
>>555277210
What are you studying at college? If your studying engineering, make some cool shit. If history, write a paper ir something.

I'm more or less in your boat, in a small town with a few thousand people waiting for college to resume after summer. I'm working on a science project with students around the world, better than a 'proper job' counting change or shit. It's pretty exciting, actually.
>>
File: 112.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
112.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>555274005

Be alpha as fuck and skate.
>>
>>555279125

>but that seems creepy to just start randomly talking to people

It kind of is, but I used to do this to break out of being shy as fuck. It's better you get that out of your system now than when you get to college. This'll occupy your time, torrent 'real social dynamics the blueprint decoded'. It'll pretty much teach you how to not be a pleb around girls/people in general

I'm shitty at building stuff too but that's why I do it. I would never randomly pick up a carpentry book and read it, but I would learn how to fuck around with wood enough to build something cool. You still pick things up that you can use later
>>
>>555279792
I do know of Magic and I bought the booster kit which comes with like 150 random cards but I don't know jack shit about how to play it like I'm a noob at it and also we do have shops that sell Magic but I hate investing the money into it also I don't know if their are any places around town that host gaming sessions like where you can show up for casual play.

I don't have any friends so you kind of need to have someone else to play a TCG with or it's no fun and I don't have anyone to play with.
>>
start going to the gym. im exactly like you OP. i work for my dad during the week but other than that i just play video games and go to the gym. It makes you feel better about yourself and it only takes like an hour for a full workout.
>>
>>555274005
Try doing some graffiti, no joke. Its time consuming, fun, creative and can be done alone. Have fun bud!
>>
>>555280440
Yeah no my stance on Skating is once you hit 20 or so you should get out of that phase. I went through the whole skater/emo/hipster phase in high school where I grew my hair out and tried to learn how to skateboard but I find anyone past 20 who is into skating to be a faggot because they look like faggot/hipsters with the piercings/jewelry and what not.
>>
What kind of talents do you have? If you have any creative abilities, consider working on a long-term project with some friends, either offline or online.
>>
Redneck bastard here go fishing. Cheap as shit unless you add cost of beer....Mmmm hmmmm
>>
>>555279792

>You will spend hundreds of dollars on a card game to distract yourself from reality
>>
>>555280869
Pretty sure that's illegal just saying

>>555281189
Ummmm I don't have many talents that I know of myself so I can't really say. I'm just a human male trying to live life that's about it....
>>
>>555281395
Dont be a pussy, live your life cunt
>>
>>555281259
Someone already suggested fishing and I said it's not my cup of tea....

>>555281381
He has a point I don't want to invest a lot of money into something like a TCG especially if I get addicted because I'll want more and more cards.
>>
>>555280674
You can always show up on Friday tournaments or whenever a local group plays, there will be no shortage of people to play with.

The best way to learn the rules is by buying the latest Magic game on the console of your choice (for instance http://store.steampowered.com/app/255420/ ) or just ask around in the store and someone will teach you. Magic players love new people to teach and then play with.
>>
>>555274005
ITT: anons giving helpful advice and one faggot with an excuse not to try every fucking one of them.
>>
Sounds like OP needs to stop being such a lazy ass cunt.

Just try doing stuff. Get some air-dry clay and make something. Draw or paint some shit, even if you suck. Go out for a jog or go lift some junk. (seriously, screw gyms.) make a kite or just a fucking bottle-rocket. Learn a language, or code. Learn to do 3D-modeling. Take a hike, build a raft

Nigger, the possibilities are endless.
>>
>>555281652

I already mentioned this but seriously, torrent what I told you to earlier. I'm out OP good luck finding shit to do
>>
>>555281395

Then start trying shit. Write, draw, sculpt, photograph, everything you can think of. Find something you're remotely good at and keep working at it. Get good enough and you can make money off of it.
>>
>>555281381
>reality is only what I like, everything else is a "distraction from reality", whatever that means
I can't even
>>
>>555281080
Oh you mean you were just a poser? No it's cool, I get it.
>>
>>555282095
Hmmm well I guess I am rejecting everything people tell me but why try something If I already know I'll hate it. It's kind of stupid to do something you don't like and why force yourself.
>>
>>555282627
Yeah I was a poser when I was 16 and in High School but if you want to be in your 20's and still look like a faggot/emo/hipster than it's your business.
>>
>>555281652
>>>555281259
>Someone already suggested fishing and I said it's not my cup of tea....

Sorry about that.. that kind of bordem is how I learned to build large model rockets
>>
>>555282724
Bitch, with that attitude you'll accomplish nothing in life.
>>
>>555274005
You could honestly go to like an internet cafe. Otherwise bowling? There's $20 summer passes for students where i live.
>>
>>555282941
I know they say don't knock something till you try it but I've tried fishing and drawing/writing/ like half the shit people have suggested on here and it wasn't for me...
>>
>>555283037
I always loved Bowling and I use to own my own bowling bowl I was even on a league but I don't think they do passes at the bowling alley in my town and it will get expensive really quick to just go bowling every day and to pay for multiple games.

What am I suppose to do just go bowling everyday and play like 5 games in a row by myself like a shmuck sounds like a loser thing to do kind of sad when you think about it lol
>>
>>555274005
>Does anyone know any active/cheap hobbies that are time consuming?
Minecraft?

>my parents don't like the fact that I sit inside the house all day
Oh.

Minecraft in a Starbucks?
>>
File: NO.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
NO.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>555282897
>Implies I could be a faggot, emo, hipster because I skate
>lives with parents
>sitting on /b/ complaining about your life to a bunch of neckbeards

Man. you sure told me.
>>
>>555283110
Do what? You have no interests, nothing that you enjoy doing that could be even remotely profuctive?
>>
>>555274005

1. TURN OFF COMPUTER

2. find musical instrument

3. practice all day and all night

4. find some other losers to play with (it doesn't matter how good you are at first)

5. play music, maybe have a band

see what happened there? activity, friends, shared interest, which leads to girls etc.
>>
>>555283509
So what? *
>>
Unprotected sex.

Cocaine.

Put a cap in someone's ass.

They'll change their "sit in your room and jerking off is a problem" stance *real* quick.
>>
>>555282724
I feel u anon, i'm actually in the same boat but i'm lucky enough to be out on my own and not have anybody breathing down my neck about it. The way I see it, you have 7 or 8 weeks until you go back to college. That's more time than it sounds like, even getting a job for 2 months isnt out of the question. But it's not a short enough time frame to rule out anything that has been suggested already. Like I said, i basically don't do shit but work and sit around my empty ass apartment, so i know where you're coming from. But people can toss ideas at you all day, and they won't do a damn thing for you unless you are really willing to give it a try. I choose not to, so I may seem hypocritical, but i'm also not on the internet bawwing about it. Just get out of the house. Go to a park, go walk around the mall, go out and have a couple beers at a local bar one night, basically put yourself in situations where you have the chance to interact with other people. Make a couple friends and you'll probably solve your problem of not having shit to do. Good luck anon, now just get out there and do it.
>>
Try drugs
>>
>>555283385
So basically go to Starbucks and sit on the internet there instead of at my house? Well it does get me out of the house but I'm sure my mom will be like "That's even more insane you just sit at Starbucks all day on the internet" she will find something to bitch about with it.
>>
>>555274005
>>555274005
What's your budget OP?
>>
>>555283509
Alright we get it now buzz off

>>555283539
What the fuck is with you people and instruments first off it's expensive as hell to invest in one depending on the instrument and secondly I have no desire what so ever to learn one.
>>
Fuck your mom faggot you're a grown ass man deal with it and get a life
>>
>>555284324
Hmmm it would be pretty small because I'm trying to save what I have like I don't want to say how much I have in my account but let's just say it's not a lot it's more than $1,000 but I'm trying not to spend a lot of it.

I'd say anywhere from 50-150 maybe $200 and that's pushing it.
>>
File: I still don't give a fuck.jpg (16KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
I still don't give a fuck.jpg
16KB, 450x315px
>>555284732
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
Do you read books? If so, just go to nearest park and read there sitting under a tree. If you don't read books - fucking start reading. That's what master race people do if they have free time.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 450x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 450x335px
Go hiking, bring an iPod fully charged and three bottles of water to compensate for the heat, let someone know, and if you hike in the same place a couple of times you may come to be familiar with other hikers. Helped me a lot and if you have a dog makes the experience all the better, but don't be a dick and make sure to bring plenty of water for the homie.
>>
>>555285498
Fuck yeah I love reading and I read in my spare time but I kind of don't like reading outside just because the wind blows the pages and I sweat easily so it's more comfy reading in my A/C house with pajamas on in my bed.
>>
>>555284704
>getting pissy

I think you misunderstood me. Do you really have no interests that could be turned into something a bit more productive than sitting locked up inside browsing /b/?

I mean, what do you do for fun except playing games? What do you do when you're at college?
>>
>>555275097
You're a boring useless piece of shit.
>>
>>555285871
Go to class, do homework, study, sit on the computer and play PC games.

Don't even get me started on my college life that is one big shitstorm you don't want to see. College for me has been a horrible experience like in terms of drama and depression I got put on anti-depressants, had issues with girls drama wise, had no friends, hated everyone up there...etc
>>
>>555287408
Any ambitions for what you want to do after college. Ever hear someone's job and thing "sounds cool"?
>>
knit chainmail
takes hours and you can sell the finished prodiucts to sca noobs
>>
>>555285805
get an ebook then and read outside. you have fucktons of books on the internet
>>
>>555274005
Learn martial arts, its good for your body and mind and might prepare you for the roads ahead. Self discipline will always be useful.
>>
>>555277834
This guy is right. OP is a faggot. You're 21 and need /b/ to explain basic life shit to you, holy fuck.
>>
If you're a real nerdy piece of shit you could do Dagohir and Belegarth. A friend took me out to try it out once before and besides the fact that it was probably the nerdiest fucking thing I've ever done it was fun to beat the shit out of people with a large foam wrapped piece of PVC pipe.
>>
>>555274752
fyre?
>>
>>555287846
I wanted to learn martial arts but the only quality dojo is run by an asshole who says he doesn't have classes for people my age like he said he has an adult class but you have to either be going into the miltary or be over 25 some bullshit rule like that all the other places are just McDojos that aren't worth a dime.
>>
>>555288059
Sounds like Ampguard
>>
Every idea you throw out because you're boring and lazy which is also why you don't currently have friends/girlfriend to be hang with.
>>
>>555274005
Start skateboarding. I started skating a few months ago and it's something you can pretty much always go do, a ton of fun, and despite being intimidating at first, it's a good way to meet people who are just trying to have fun too.
>>
>>555289680
You obviously didn't read my hate rant about Skaters so go through the thread and you'll see what I said about Skateboarding because someone already suggested it.

>>555289459
K
>>
>>555289765
i had no hobbies and was a bit like you now I play rugby and box
>>
>>555289765
You come here for help then shoot down everyone who tries. It's not our life. It's yours. You're literally insulting people for having hobbies, something that you currently want.

tl:dr You're a faggot m8
>>
>>555291102
K
>>
>>555289765
OP, I read through the entire thread. And god damn you are one sure faggot. You come asking us for help, and you barely even consider any of the ideas that we throw at you.

Go out for a fucking walk or something. Take a hike, literally. Nature is fucking gorgeous. This thing that we call existence can actually be pretty fucking awesome if you make something out of it. Go out and experience the world.

Stop living a shitty life and just fucking go and do something about it. Meet a girl. Seriously. It's not hard, its so fucking simple. Want to do something cool? Buy a telescope. Look off into the history of the universe, make your own star charts, track the path of stars/planets over time.

I mean, doesn't it astonish you that you are the fantastically complex thing, and that you’re doing all of this and you never had any education in how to do it?

So stop being a dick and go out and make life your bitch.
>>
>>555275721
>I could ask my dad what yard work needs to be done if any or I could just buy a bike and ride around in the blazing heat for long periods of time to get tan and fit though I'd have to apply a lot of sunscreen and drink lots of water so I don't pass out from heat exhaustion or get sunburned.

Holy fuck. I think I've seen you in a cringe video. I'm 102.5% I have, with a 2.5% margin error.
>>
>>555292392
I highly doubt it since I don't do films and rarely videotape myself but if you are making a joke about seeing some beta guy in a video well there are beta guys all over youtube in videos.
>>
>>555291714
he's not going to actually take anyones advice, he's going to continue to be cynical because of his deficiencies and its funny he posts a thread asking for hobbies. he believes everything everyone does is for their own ego so he's unable to gain a interest. let em stay a faggot i say.
>>
>>555274005
so far only thing you liked is reading, so take my advice
>>555287819

go find some nice quiet spots outside (mountain, river, whatever) and you get to do some walking and reading.
>>
Smoke weed
>>
>>555292578
im not even going to explain the reasons for my thinking. youre a piece of shit.
>>
A job
>>
ITT: An autistic beta complains about wanting something to do, then says everything there is to do is dumb.
>>
>>555293185
This. I feel bad for his parents.. He thinks they are annoying and "bitching" but all they want is for him to stop being such a disgusting worthless mouth breathing autist that feels sorry for himself constantly and thinks the world is against him. Funny how much everyone can tell about this kid without even meeting him.
As for you OP I have nothing to say to you, it'd be a waste of time and I really could care less if you go on being a failure. Try to be less of a complete prick though.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.