[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have tips on how to steal alcohol from safeway? Pic

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: 7314580676_0b7ceedef1_z.jpg (255KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7314580676_0b7ceedef1_z.jpg
255KB, 640x480px
Does anyone have tips on how to steal alcohol from safeway? Pic related.
Also general shoplifting thread
>>
>>552781798
Work there.
>>
>>552781798
>take bottle
>hide it
>buy some small shit
>walk out
>>
You pay the homeless guy to steal it for you.
>>
take a water bottle and fill it quickly when no1 is looking
>>
Grab it and run, stop being a pussy.
>>
>>552781798
>get a job
>get paid
>use paycheck to buy gun
>rob the safeway
>>
>>552781798
don't do it, fucking poorfag 12 year old.
inb4 "im not", well if you're not, get a job and buy it you fucking hippie
>>
>>552781798
Wish alcohol were that cheap where I am
>>
yes. get a job at safeway, figure out where the security cameras are, go stealth
>>
>>552781798
>Go somewhere with a self checkout.

>"Onions"

>weigh alcohol
>>
File: Flipping you off.gif (497KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
Flipping you off.gif
497KB, 500x369px
>>552781921
"But I bought something how did they catch me"

"We have cameras retard"

>MFW you think because you buy something they won't catch you.
>>
wait for a rainy/cold day, then wear two jackets. Wear one with big pockets then over that wear one with small pockets.
It helps to have someone else go in and see how busy it is, make sure that there are only the cashiers and that they have a bunch of customers, then just go in and grab som bottles that will fit into the pockets of the inside jacket, one bottle per pocket so you don't a glass clanging sound.
Then get a pint of something cheap, or something that doesn't cost much.
Just act cool through the whole thing, once you get outside you are in the clear.
Just don't go back to that store for about a week.
>>
honestly ive done this before, not at a grocery store but at a gas station. just get your alcohol, walk slowly to the register, then bust out the door running. have a car parked nearby and take off
>>
>>552781798
2 words op
>fire exit
knew a guy in jail who used to walk out of walmart with like 3 laptops at a time by going through the fire exit and hopping in a getaway car
>>
>>552782684
Thought about doing this before, scared shitless of them calling the popo or something...
>>
>>552783025
What'd he go to jail for?
>>
>>552782592
do you need an id to buy alcohol thru self checkout?

inb4 under 21
>>
>>552783056
do it at night they cant see your license plate :) have the car running preferably with a driver but its not crucial. nobody is going to run after a full grown man anyway, not at night time
>>
How to steal alcohol from anywhere GUARANTEED:

>Wait until you're 21
>Take alcohol to cash register
>Put down money on the counter as a diversion tactic
>Cashier will be distracted by the money
>Put alcohol in bag and leave

You're welcome.
>>
File: Knife fight.gif (913KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
Knife fight.gif
913KB, 375x250px
>>552782684
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

You literally just found a way to turn a simple shoplifting charge into a fucking burglary.

Seriously, by having a car outside you are entering the property with the intent to steal OR commit a felony.

You just turned community service into prison time.

Retard.

And by the way, they have cameras everywhere that can capture the licence plate.
>>
Just buy it you cheap bastard
>>
>>552783186
stealing laptops like a faggot
>>
>>552783317
hes saying ring up the sale as onions, idiot. of course you need id to buy alcohol at self checkout
>>
>>552783186
getaway driver fucked up
>>
>>552781798
If you have to make this thread you're too young and shouldn't be drinking anyway. Buy it when you're of age, son.
>>
>>552783354
lol thats not burglarly. made me laugh though. also they cant prove intent. and, by the way, no they dont have cameras everywhere
>>
Just buy it and svae yourself the criminal conviction for a bank robbery
>>
>>552781798
>go to store
>steal alcohol
>leave store
>>
fucking looser, get a job
>>
>>552781798
………….……………………. „-/*"\„,„,
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ :\_ / o '"*'"¯/' BARK BARK
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : ¸„,-~"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :- THIS IS THE BARKING DOG WIENER
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ PUT THIS ON THE PROFILE OF 5 OTHER PEOPLE
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯ OR HE WILL HAUNT YOU
:.:.:; :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"
>>
>>552783484
i know but i assume someone would notice that you're buying alcohol and ask for an id.....
always got my alcohol from friends, not stores so far
>>
>go in with friend
>wear dockers or any decent material pants
>curl up bottom of one leg
>slip bottle down that side of pants
>leave with friend walking on your side that blocks cashier or employees view
>>
I'm a klepto but I don't steal alcohol. I steal dvds, though. Also tons of 64gb flash drives and such
>>
>>552781798
yes grab two bottles
one of what ever the fuck you want
and another as insurance
start heading for the door at a semi quick and casual pace
dont stop for anything or anyone
if you feel someone try and stop you, dont hesitate to smash bottle on them
>>
>>552783648
Drinking age in most countries is 16-18.

>>552783667
>mfw international college student, scared like hell of being deported from us.
>>
i havnt stole alcohol in years but the way i used to do it was at grocery stores that also had alcohol. i would pretend to be shopping with a cart filling it up with random things. never anything cold or frozen. id find a bottle of alcohol that doesnt have any security tags or caps on it. goto an aisle that is out of the view of cameras and people and put the bottle under my armpit. i had to wear a jacket or hoodie or something to hide it. then just abandon the cart (which is why i never put anything cold/frozen in it) and walk out the store. its worked every time for me.
>>
>>552784437

Fucking laughed my ass off.
>>
I stole jack Daniels every night for 2 weeks til they caught on and chased me out. Didn't get caught tho luckily it was drunk and mobbed out. Just walk in with a hoodie, slip it up said hoodie, hold hands in pockets, and walk out casually.
>>
>>552783667
Nigger you cannot be that stupid.

What is the definition then, please, enlighten me.
>>
>>552783348
Damn son you got me
>>
>>552782684
this.

did it this way before - though I wasn't stealing, they just refused to return a faulty toe rope I bought so I figured the drive by approach to 'exchange' them was the best
>>
Get a pair of handcuffs. Handcuff yourself to the liquor rack. Drink as much as you can before the police turn up.
>>
>>552784718
Oh and be white in a white neighborhood. Helps a lot.
>>
>>552784846
burden of proof is on you; youre the one who claimed theft is burglary
>>
During nightshift when there I few employees.
I worked at Safeway, this I best time. Like once a month they had a sec. gaurd secretly watching cams but otherthanbthat...2ez.
>>
>>552781798
We used to have these thick plastic kind of bags and safety pinned em inside our baggy jeans and threw in a couple bottles and left before people noticed.
>>
>>552781798
i have experience. currently sipping on a stolen bottle of pinnacle country fair cotton. here are some tips

>perform the shoplifting quickly and quietly. the longer you hang around the store the more suspicious you become.
>i ALWAYS wear cargo shorts with a belt when stealing bottles so i can just slip them in my waistline and walk out
>make sure no one can see you conceal the bottles. more of my klepto friends have been caught because of snitches than because of loss prevention
>>
>>552785510
Nigger.

Read the broad definition!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/burglary

"the act of breaking and entering a dwelling at night to commit a felony (as theft); broadly : the entering of a building with the intent to commit a crime"

Entering the building with the intent to commit a crime!

Ex. ENTERING A FUCKING LIQUOR STORE WITH THE INTENT TO STEAL, AND HAVING A CAR OUTSIDE, PROVING YOUR INTENT.
>>
>>552786054
I'm a bulimic klepto. I mostly steal food and dvds, flash drives, that sort of thing, but bottles are like anything... Just walk out with them in your pants
>>
>>552781798
Find a Kroger. Why Kroger? Their stores usually have 2-3 main entrances. Always pick the entrance that's nowhere near registers. Managers like to hang around the registers. Managers can't legally detain you. The most they can do is ask you to put the product down and leave. Go on a Friday, that's when it's generally the busiest. Grab what you want and walk out the furthest entrance from the registers. Be quick but not suspicious. Don't look nervous, just grab and walk out. For the love of god, don't use a cart. It helps to have another person to player lookout though. You might be able to hit the same store 2-3 times before they start catching on to you.
>>
>>552786320
yeah, but it also states that you break and enter. walking into an open business isnt breaking and entering. also you cant prove intent just because your car is outside. lots of people drive to the store. you can always say while inside, satan suddenly told you to steal and run out, or whatever
>>
>>552786528
yep and if youre wearing thick enough pants or a long enough shirt or both you literally cant even see theres a stolen bottle pressing against your dick
>>
>>552787084
Varies on state.

In some states entry with intent is enough.

In other states you have to enter illegally.
>>
OP is a nigger
>>
>>552787591
learn something new everyday. ill have to brush up on local law before committing a crime next time
>>
>>552787746
ALWAYS check local laws before you commit a crime so you know what you are in for and you can weigh the risks.

Is alcohol worth prison time? What can they prove? ect.
>>
>>552785497
White in an asian neighborhood, close enough?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.