[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you love someone completely and absolutely

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 26

File: feels.jpg (37KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
37KB, 550x453px
What would you do if you love someone completely and absolutely and the other person doesn't and will never? Pic related, feels thread.
>>
you lift weights
>>
>>552503584
You go out more.
I'm in your situation now. I've been on the other end of things a few times in the past so it was only a matter of time really. I watched those girls get over it so I know you and I can too.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 450x300px
I'm in the same spot as you OP. you can't make anyone love you and we have to try and move on to someone els as hard as its going to be to try and let go.
>>
File: smon.gif (603KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
smon.gif
603KB, 400x225px
>>552503789
>>
>>552503584

You cut all ties and forget they ever existed. Sound impossible? It isn't. It's not easy, but nothing were doing ever was.
>>
File: 34912-so-many-feels-gif-uQy0.gif (418KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
34912-so-many-feels-gif-uQy0.gif
418KB, 500x282px
Thank you, friends.
>>
File: DogInFire.jpg (42KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
DogInFire.jpg
42KB, 276x268px
Move on, in the same boat, as I guess everybody else is here.
I feel the feel, guys.
>>
>>552503584
This already happened to me once. I just stopped caring and moved on.
>>
>>552503584

thats my fucking feel this year. i used to laugh at all the assholes who got into this situation, but boy am i obsessed. worse part is got to see em a couple times a week. though that should end soon.

time to move on.

TL;DR cut em out of your life.
>>
>>552504186
Maybe you and OP should meet and rub one out.
>>
Why want something you can't have?
>>
>>552506046
Because we're stupid humans and that's all we do.
>>
>>552503584
OP are you me?
>>
>>552503584

You let go. If you love them, you won't try and push them into anything they don't want. So you have to let go of them.

It hurts, it hurts more than you could ever believe. But backing up now will save you so much pain later on. You may not have to sever all ties with them, you may not be able to. But you need to stop needing them.

Trust me, it'll hurt for a bit. Then things heal up. It won't hurt forever.
>>
File: 1154899314.png (591KB, 1153x4789px) Image search: [Google]
1154899314.png
591KB, 1153x4789px
This rings too true.
Is this you OP? It's from a thread a few weeks back.

Wish the best of luck.
>>
File: e (34).jpg (74KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
e (34).jpg
74KB, 500x686px
>>552506046

the heart wants what the heart wants.
>>
>>552503584
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1387705542538.jpg (68KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1387705542538.jpg
68KB, 511x428px
you go and love one of the other 3,000,000,000 women on the planet. this whole notion of falling in love with "the one" is naive and only works in movies made for teenage girls.
>>
>>552506213
Summer fag, kill yourself
>>
File: 1398310583343.jpg (161KB, 1248x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1398310583343.jpg
161KB, 1248x1284px
>>552503584

I hav the same story friend. Loved her for almost all my life. she led me on and continues to do so, at least twice a year. It doesnt get easier if you're a fool. Jusrt get drunk and high, makes it easier.
>>
>>552505746
Problem is that the other person may consider you a friend and be deeply hurt by something like that, which they don't deserve for not wanting to fuck your pathetic ass.
>>
>>552506628

well no wonder you're her bitch if thats how you handle problems.
>>
>>552506196
From a psychology standpoint, fucking this.
>>
>>552506196
>>552506303
Seriously thought, it's like a sickness, a cancer you need to take out. You take it out of your life. Like anon says, you avoid it and move on
>>
>>552503584
I know this feel
>>
File: yoshi-s-wooly-world-11.jpg (219KB, 1280x874px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi-s-wooly-world-11.jpg
219KB, 1280x874px
>Been with girlfriend for 4 years
>live together
>things were going great
>recently we started fighting because she wants kids and I won't be ready for a long time
>fighting makes me slowly not want to be with her.
>I care about her more than anyone else as a person.
>I don't think I want to be anything more than friends with her now though.
>I'm afraid that will never happen though.
>I am normally the person who would be completely content making other people happy
>for some reason this is different.
>I have to tell her this soon it is going to be the hardest thing I've had to do.
>>
File: 1298776347594875.jpg (111KB, 861x927px) Image search: [Google]
1298776347594875.jpg
111KB, 861x927px
I wish I could start life over.

I hope when I die, I get to start over.

That's the least God can give me.
>>
>>552506683
This, exactly this. Cutting all ties is dramatic, and it just hurts more people.

All you can do is stop wanting them. Not necessarily stop loving them, since love can have a wider definition. Just stop wanting them.

Realize that you can move past them, because I know you can. There isn't a "One true love" that you have to find or you end up a miserable old bachelor. Love can be learned, love can be unlearned. Doesn't make it hurt any less.
>>
>>552506920
No, you don't remove it. If you're too weak to deal with it rather than fix it by hurting others, then you're a faggot. Get over it, live with it, doesn't matter, just continue day after day. I'm in the same boat and refuse to hurt her that way. I live. You live. We all fucking live.
>>
>>552503584
You move on, if it's really that easy to tell the feeling will never be mutual, what's the point? People who fall in love fall out of love all the time, why obsess over someone you'll never have an opportunity with?
>>
>>552503584
Go on with my life, like the last two times it happened. Grow the fuck up, you useless piece of shit.
>>
I know how you all feel, but you want to know what 's worse? Not being sure about how they feel about you.
I'm in love with someone that some days (or weeks) we talk and laugh and do a lot of stuff together, and then suddenly I'm ignored for days or weeks, and I really don't know why.
And it's a cycle that nevers ends and Im stuck in.
We speak, we laugh, we get close and hang out... then he stops speaking, he hangs out with his other friends, he ignores me when I say something. I tell myself this won't work, that he doesn't love me back. And then one day he speaks to me again and the spark appears once more, and we speak, we laugh, we get close and hang out and it all starts over again.
And I think he doesn't notice he does this, but it hurts.
>>
>>552507215
Wait, only if I can retain the memories from this previous try. Otherwise it would suck the same.
>>
>>552507215
>god
topkek
>>
holy fuckin feels
> am girl
> ex showed me this page
> look for him on here to see if he ever posts about me
> miss him like hell
> we don't really talk
> am unsure how his feels are
> texted him causally and friendly asking if we could simply text
> his response "I get nothing out of texting u"
> am still convinced I'm in fucking love
>>
It has already happened to me. I love her with every part of my body, and I can't stop thinking about her for more than 5 minutes. And she will never like me. Oh well, video games now.
>>
>>552507348
Yeah, I lived this, and it was really awful.
I felt so relieved when it ended...
>>
>>552507348
Probably because she cares about you as a friend, and when she gets busy, friends become less important. Friends are important, but you'll never be more important than the shit she has to deal with.
>>
Stop being a pussy and either pull the trigger or move on. Moping around like a faggot is a pointless waste of breath.
>>
>>552506271
this hurt my heart to read
>>
>>552507627
Katharine?
>>
>>552507348
These situations happen all the time. What you need to do, is you need to just nudge things a little bit. TELL HIM. It's that simple. That little nudge can clear up all of your uncertainties.

Believe me, this is coming from experience. And fair warning, it won't automatically mean that the two of you are in a relationship. It could mean that what you two have isn't as great of a friendship anymore.

It's really your choice. Either you choose this limbo of uncertainty and stay close, but never quite close enough, or you take a risk.
>>
>>552507607
*tips fedora*
>>
>>552507865
mAt?
>>
>>552508054
*tips bible*
>>
I smoke weed, shitpost on 4chan and watch anime
>>
>>552508120
Nope, Sean
>>
>>552503584
I'm still wondering if it's you OP >>552506271
>>
File: 8YDIJKxonQJgzs1pjzGn1SO4afR.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8YDIJKxonQJgzs1pjzGn1SO4afR.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
I was in a relationship, would've been 2 years yesterday. Has been hard for a while, I live and work a state away. She was going to move to the state I live in to pursue her masters. As soon as she got into the school she wanted and it became real, she started pulling away. I stopped working and moved back near her for a month to try and fix it. After a month she says she doesn't think she can ever get back to how we felt when we were happy. She wants to be alone. I love her more than anything and sacrificed so much to try and fix it. Like I said it would've been 2 years a few hours ago, hurts so much, we were so happy and so in love. Mature enough to realize that she still needs to grow and figure out her life. Mature enough to let her go. It hurts so fucking much /b/ I've never loved anything like her, but I need to keep going with my life. Maybe she'll grow and go to school near me and we'll reconnect. But that hope won't stop me from living. It shouldn't stop any of you from living.

TLDR Invest in yourself, it's the best thing to do. Love will come and stay when you are ready for it
>>
>>552508319
This man, he knows what he's talking about.
>>
File: stephin_merritt2.jpg (346KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
stephin_merritt2.jpg
346KB, 750x500px
>>552503584
become a musician and write song after song after song about her, hoping it would somehow fill the void in my heart.

Also, I'm in a friends with benefits situation with someone I REALLY REALLY like, but she says she doesn't feel romantic with me, which is why she won't date me. But she has said that she'd wouldn't mind having children with me.
>>
>>552507224
>>552506683
true, but you shouldnt be forced to be their friend either, some people cant handle being just friends because if they are that amazing being just friends will never suffice
>>
>>552503584
Been there, done that. You just keep moving forward and hopefully grow beyond the experience in a positive way.

>Love hurts like fuck, but being unable to love is worse.
>>
>>552508452
All the advice you have given is also very sound

Manhood is about letting go
>>
>>552509256
No, absolutely not. If you feel that you can't handle never getting as close as you want? GET OUT. You're going to save yourself so much pain that way.
>>
>>552509437
yeah im agreeing with you, i just worded that really terribly
>>
>>552507731
How did it end?

>>552507754
It's a he. And I know that maybe he is dealing with other stuff, but it's not like he looks worried, he still laugh and talks with everyone, just not with me. Sometimes I wonder if I did something wrong...

I've been stuck on the "bad" side of the cycle for almost 3 weeks now, never been stuck on it for more than 1. I feel really bad, I want to not love him, I really do, but I cant help it.

>>552507961
I know, I know and I wish it was this simple, but I'm not even sure he even likes me a little, I mean, I thought he did a while back because of a lot of things he did (a lot), but right now, as I said, Im stuck on the bad side of the cycle and I'm not even sure he even felt like me once, or maybe I did something that bothered him... I'm really sorry.
>>
>>552509256
So you endure. If you REALLY care, what you do is acknowledge its existence, and acknowledge that what would make her happiest is for things to stay as is. If you really care, you wouldn't be so selfish, and this is coming from a semi psychopath who's only cared for three people ever, in any way(two best friends and perfectgrill).
>>
>>552509697
You shouldnt have to put yourself through that, if they really cared they'd have some sense of understanding of why you cant be their friend
>>
File: gsc3318-my-grill-373X250.png (57KB, 373x250px) Image search: [Google]
gsc3318-my-grill-373X250.png
57KB, 373x250px
>>552509697
>>552509697
>>
>>552509642
He probably has better friends than you. Or worse. Basically when you've got shit going on in your life, you either want the people you care about most to comfort you, or the random people you care about least to party with and help you forget shit. The medium level friends like you get left out.
>>
>>552509930
That's the point, they don't care and you do. If you can't stop caring you try to make them happy, and you do that by being their friend. And you live your life, because there's no other option.
>>
>>552503584

You don't "love" somebody unless you understand them.
>>
>>552509642
It's never that simple, is it? Without hearing your story, the only real advice I can give is this:

Wait. Wait until this cycle rolls around again, when you two become closer. Then, just bump things in the right direction. Ask him. He may feel the same way you do. Or, he may not, but he isn't opposed to getting closer to you.

If the cycle never turns its way back around, then you have your answer, don't you?

Any way things turn out, chances are they can't get any worse.
>>
Well ...
> be me
> have 4 years relationship that ended 2 years ago
> still love her
> still miss her
> still friends with her, fuck sometimes
> she has a new bf
> will never come back
> wants me in her life as close friend but not as bf

fucked up. I'm still searching for an answer, but it seems like I may either
leave and feel like shit for hurting her and for running away, or I keep going
like this, never really able to cope with her having a new bf and not me.

I get the feeling that I will be sad about this all the time whichever way I go ...
>>
>>552509991
I guess you are right, I'm just a "middle" friend. We are not very close, and he doesn't open up with anyone (I've seen it), maybe he is having some problems.
I hope he can solve them...

But then again, he seems to really speak to everyone but me, and I mean everyone. There is this friend I have that doesn't really like him, and they started to randomly speak during class one day. Another day, I was with another friend and he said hi to her and just ignored me, I have tried saying thing in front of him and Im just ignored.... god Im overthinking this.
>>
>>552510174
the other option is cut them outta your life, they dont care, so you shouldnt either, it sucks but still
>>
>>552510574
But they do care, there are many ways of caring. And if they do care a LOT, then that doesn't change that they don't, most it'd get you is a pity fuck, which sucks.
>>552510554
Again, middle. You confide in the closest people you care about most because you trust their judgement, and you confide with random people(like you guys)because you may glean useful knowledge, and you don't give a fuck what they think. Middle people you care a bit about what they think, but don't trust that they're on the same page with you enough to offer a valid opinion.
>>
>>552510574
it's not like someone doesn't care if there is only friendship and no love.
If you leave someone that loves you as a friend you are basically saying
that this person is only something to you if the person is your partner.
what does that say about caring?
>>
>>552509324
You're right, sometimes it is. Sometimes it's about holding onto things, and doing whatever you can to preserve them.

Manhood is about wisdom, and knowing right from wrong. Every day you spend as a living, breathing human being helps you just a little bit more with that.
>>
File: Super-Mario-World-Map.jpg (357KB, 1920x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Mario-World-Map.jpg
357KB, 1920x1091px
>>552503584
You know what's worse?
When you finally get to be honest with the person you have always wanted to be with but they're too far away for it to become a reality. When there were so many chances in the past that either of you could've said something and been together.
But now you live too far away from each other, and you're 3 years into a relationship that you don't really want to be in but you live together and split bills
The person your with is someone you really care about as a friend so you can't just dump them and go for the other person.

You and the girl you have always wanted to be with plan on moving to the same town and going to the same grad school. all you can do is hope that by then, she hasn't found someone and you and the person you're with now are just good friends.
Because you know, that could happen...
>>
>>552510379
You're right. I was going to tell him, I just wanted the time to be perfect. I didn't knew I was going to be stuck on this crazy cycle, and know I dont know if we'll ever get to be as close as we used to, the last few "good" sides of the cycle has just been us talking a little but not as much as we did a few months ago, he doesn't seem to care about me like before.

And I have told myself, like many times before, that this will never work, and I slowly start to get over him. I was doing it this week, and then suddenly yesterday he said "Good Job, Anon!" And I was just perplexed that I just did a small nod but I think he didn't notice so he said it again and I just smiled.

Why did he had to do this? Why is it always like this? I promess to myself never to fall again and he appears and it all starts again.
>>
>>552511273
Well said, but how does one decide what to do?
To me it seems like chosing between two mistakes.
>>552510426
>>
>>552511000
I get it, I get it... but I still dont understand why he just ignores me and not all the "middle" people in his life. It's like he sometimes pretends I didn't say anything, even If I say it on his face.

Also, nice trips.
>>
>>552511536
It's about choosing to your best judgement, and learning, ALWAYS learning. If you make a mistake you learn not to, if you make the right choice, then you learn to do it more. You judge what was the right choice by comparing how happy it made you vs another choice, like breaking contact may let her stop influencing me, but it would hurt like fuck to know she's hurting too. Ergo soldiering on, status quo is what causes the least pain.
>>552511837
Best I can make of it then is that he may just be an all around awesome, nice dude to EVERYONE, and may just forget about you more than others. Guys forget what isn't important to them, it's how things work. It's not that he's actively trying to avoid you, it's probably moreso a "wait, who? OH HER, better hang out with her or she'll be sad", because he doesn't want you to be unhappy, but he doesn't want anyone to be unhappy. Basically he realizes that he makes you happy and humors you once in a while, but you yourself don't make him happy.
>>
>>552512276

Yep, that's him, he is that guy that everyone likes, that can talk and laugh with anyone, the guy that takes different "personalities" (or has different ways to talk to everyone) with everyone cuz he knows what their humor is and how he should speak to them.

I guess he doesn't care about me that much.
I just hope he remembers me, and that maybe we can just speak one last time like we used to.
I just feel nothing will ever be like it used to be.
>>
>>552511470
I've tried waiting until things are just perfect. I've spent years doing that, and the time still wasn't perfect. If she hadn't said something, I'd still be waiting. And I sometimes wish that I had said something sooner, just so things had turned out the way I wanted them to. But I didn't, and now I'm in a long-distance relationship with a whole lot more distance than relationship.

Take it from me. Change things now.

>>552511536
Honestly, some times it is. Some times there's no good answer, and yet you still have to do something. It's part of maturity, being able to make decisions where both choices seem terrible. Maturity is also being responsible for these decisions, whether or not they're right.

My philosophy? I look at myself ten years ago, and I see a foolish child. I look at myself last year and I still see that. And I believe that ten years down the road, I'll still say the same thing about myself. Some mistakes last a very long time. Some of them will last longer than you. But you'll never grow unless you're willing to risk a mistake.
>>
>>552512872
No, he probably doesn't remember you right now. He's not thinking of you, it's not that he considers you and considers you irrelevant, you're literally just not there. Of course you can talk with him again "like you used to", but like you used to was probably a sham too. Stop initiating contact with him for a bit, but don't ignore him. If he talks to you, talk back, if not, then he's out of your life, and you can start to heal without worry of hurting him. The breaking contact option's valid if it doesn't hurt the other person, but you can't know until you experiment.
>>
>>552513229
Exactly, mistakes happen, that's life, and no one's perfect. But what's important is that you've learned something from each and every one.
>>
>>552513229
I guess its better late than never.
I wished I could do it, Its just not that simple, and right now it seems impossible. Maybe later I could try, I just dont know.

>>552513397
You're probably right, I mean, that's how I used to feel about him, like he was nothing, just ignored him, but that was before we really met and talked, I fell in love with him, and maybe he didn't... I wished I could just go back to pretending he doesn't exist, but I cant get him off my mind.
>>
>>552514582
That's exactly the same as mine pretty much, I truly believe that love at first sight is a load of bullshit, and it takes time to fall. For me, she was "that other girl" in a group of people I was trying to get to know. Then when I actually started hanging out with her more, woah shit, this tingly thing's weird. Only difference between you and me is that she hates most people and if she doesn't like someone, they know it unless they're an oblivious fucktard. She likes me a lot, but just not enough to be in that way, she doesn't like anyone in that way. In her words, "I hate everyooooooone.......I hate some people less."
>>
>>552514582
What exactly is the situation between you two? I've gone/still going through a similar scenario.

We're after all here to feel and help others
>>
>>552514582
I guess my point is, whatever you do? Don't stay where you're at. Get some closure, one way or the other.
>>
File: 1403406193244.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1403406193244.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
Hey /b/ros my mom died last week I don't know what to do she helped me with everything and anything I don't want to but I'm slipping out of this world and I don't fell like I want to come back

Help me
>>
File: image (10).png (194KB, 700x832px) Image search: [Google]
image (10).png
194KB, 700x832px
>>552516015

My mom doesn't let me play videogames beyond 10PM.

Having no mom is like...having no rules

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
>>
i'm going through this right now avoid all contact with that person try not to stalk them either and just focus on working on yourself you'll start to feel better
>>
>>552506334
thiss shit right heree
>>
>>552507215
Whoever made that image is gay as fuck
>>
Well, funny thing is that my problem would probably be solved if her bf found out that she is still fucking me sometimes ...
I mean, we are close, they had some bullshit going already (because he's a fool) and she still likes me a lot.
Just can't find a way to make him find out since it would be my fault, therefore she's hate me. Also: I would be an asshole.
Oh glorious vicious cycle, where every option seems more shit than the other.
>>
>>552515121
Yes, that's what happened to me, I used to find him unattractive and just unapproachable, but as I got to know him more and more, I fell in love with how he is. Sweet, nice, always makes me laugh, and its pretty smart, and had lots of things in common (things I kept to myself because I thought nobody where I lived thought the same as me), I fell in love with his physical traits too. I guess its just how a person is that makes a person fall in love. Thing is, If I had known I was going to end up like this, I wished we had never spoke.

>>552515130
Well, I'll put it like this, its a cycle, a never ending cycle. There are "good days" and "bad days", in the good days we speak, laugh and do stuff together, on the bad days he ignores me and forgets I'm there, and likes talking to other people more than me, he is also more aggresive. So this cycle works like this, there are days or weeks that are good and are suddenly followed by days or weeks that are bad, and its followed by good days or week and it goes on and on and on, and it drives me crazy. Right know I've been on the bad side for almost 3 weeks, longer than usual. I really don't know what I did or what I should do.

>>552515203
If he doesn't feel the same, there is no use. I just want him to show me a small sign that here is at least some interest, and maybe then I could try and we could go back to what we were.
>>
>>552516932
Mah nigga. Problem is that you can't change the past, no matter how much you want to. Experiment, figure out what's the least he can be in your life without hurting him, and follow through. And of course it's mental, real attraction is always mental. Also I'm sorry to say that from the sounds of things he probably doesn't have interest besides in making you happy to make people in general happy.
>>
>>552515121
that pretty much sums up my situation
I thought she was unattractive and I was so annoyed of her trying to talk to me but once I got to hangout with her I caught the feelings
>>
File: feels.png (98KB, 1285x642px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
98KB, 1285x642px
not even /b/
>>
>>552503584

what if you're unsure if you are capable of love?
>>
>>552516932
Have you asked him what is going on in his life?
Speaking from experience, when I would become hostile or aggressive in any way towards a person I cared about it would be because I was crying for help.

I tell everyone I'm fine with a grand smile and on the inside I'm suffocating.
>>
>>552517482
Doesn't matter. Instead of trying to identify specific emotions, because emotions are a broad concept that's different for everyone, you act based on what you think would make you happiest.
>>
I basically erased the girl from my life when that happened to me. It's a shitty feeling and only way I got over her.
>>
>>552517723

but whats happiness?
>>
>>552508235
JASSSSOOOOOOOON?!?
>>
>>552518294
No, sorry this is Cristian
>>
>>552518029
Again, different for everyone. For me specifically, it's HARD to judge, because almost nothing makes me happy, only thing I know for certain is that I AM happy for sure when I'm spending time with her. Otherwise I'm just killing time.
>>
>>552518434
Nope, sorry, this is Allah.
>>
>>552518458

i guess we're on opposite sides you live for pro-creating and well i'm not to sure what i live for yet lol
>>
>>552517305
Oh how many times I've tried. How many time I've told myself I will move on and forget him. It hurts me, not him, but I try, and when I think I'm doing it... he just appears out of nowhere and speaks to me and the cycle starts again. He always does this, makes me think we could have a chance just to destroy everything in a day. And I think the doesn't notice he does this.

>>552517510
No, and I think there is something bothering him but he wouldn't open up, not with me. I overheard him talking to one friend (who he is just as close with as he is with me) about how she thought "something was bothering him" and he just said "it was nothing" and that he liked to keep to himself (just like I do) and its difficult for him to open up.

Im scared to ask him if he is ok, because he might, just like you, say he is ok or that maybe there really isn't something bothering him and I will end up looking weird.
>>
same situation OP. I'm still talking to her but keeping everything strictly platonic :/ apparently she needs some time to get over her exes and stuff so I'm just waiting and being there for her as a friend right now.
>>
>>552506334
I'd say love doesn't even exist in the way that a lot of people think about it. It's all about attraction, physical and mental.

After the attraction starts going away in a relationship, you either decide to love each other in a conscious way that takes effort or you move on.
>>
>>552507224
I cut all ties in high school. Sometimes I think about what could've been but overall I don't regret it. I got a completely fresh start first at a different school and then in a totally different state after I graduated from high school.
>>
>>552519197

whats the point then? thats what im confused about..why waste time and enegry to just waste it? i can think of a million things to do that would be a better benefit then wasting time over a girl that may (probably wont) work out..like sex sucks these days..girls just lay there like dead fish and 90% of them stink like dead fish..why chase a rotten cake??
>>
>>552518598
Is this the Krusty Krab?
>>
It's hard to remember in times like these, but you can't spend your time on someone who doesn't want to spend her time with you.

Forget about dat bitch. There will be another, and she'll make you happy for a while. Then she'll get bored and you'll find another. Then she'll make you happy for a while, etc etc etc.

>tfw I don't want women to be disposable, but they end up making sure I see them that way.
>>
>>552519515
>what's the point?
Yeah, there might be no point at all and it sucks, but we are weak. There ain't no resisting a tight hot ass with a beautiful smile who is into you even if you know that it may not work out.
>>
>>552518758
I hate kids, definitely not procreating. I'm the smart type, and I'm trying to live my life to be the most "successful", but it really doesn't matter to me, not much does. Depressed as all fuck, and I even have a sneaky suspicion that even if I was with her, I'd still be depressed overall.
>>552518794
Every time I think to myself that it's been a while and I've not talked to her in a bit, and to see how far it can go, she texts me up the next day. We normally don't go for a week without communication in some way.
>>
>>552518794
Why not take the risk?

I just want to open up to her but our turbulent past keeps me from saying anything. These days I just try to cheer her up

Even if that's all I can do.
>>
>>552519551
NO, THIS IS PATRICK
>>
>>552503584
i think we both no the answer to your question, move on with your life and learn from the experience
>>
File: 410743.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
410743.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
>>552503584
been there done that
get a booze and some stims and party till it dosnt hurt anymore
its about a week, try to get down between and if you still have the feels just ride on
also wank alot
>>
>>552519515
Also, if you end up being in long-term relationship with someone who is just as committed to being committed, then you just have the benefit of companionship and understanding, and sex if you wanted...but that mostly dries up as you stay together longer and longer.
>>
>>552519797

but this is what im saying..ive banged the tight ass..and it sucked..smelled like shit..so again..whats the point? why chase rotten cake?
>>
>>552520157
Companionship?
>>552520106
>>
>>552520106

maybe ive just never had a companion...the entire relationship/having a girl in your life for longer then 30 minutes is foreign to my brain..my brain almost rejects it maybe im fucked lol
>>
>>552520157
Because rotten cake is better than no cake to some people. Or you could go for steak and do the college.
>>
>>552519886
It's been like 2-3 weeks for us now, Im starting to lose hope.

>>552519931
I'm scared I might push him away by doing so.
Like I said Im on the bad side, he is ignoring me. I'm afraid he is going to ignore me if I ask him, besides he is always "busy" talking with someone else all the time so I never would have time to ask him (which I would have to do in private)
>>
well the person i loved used to love me 7 months ago. so there is still a chance for me.
>>
>>552520328

never had companionship so i have no idea what it feels like and even the thought of it is just weird my brain rejects the thought..i mean if you consider screwing a chick a companion then yeah ive had tons but other then that never
>>
>>552520448

im self employed so i work from home..college is a no go and so is meeting random girls out in public lol
>>
>>552520476
Trust him more, "busy" probably legitimately means too busy to think of you. Not too busy to think of others he cares about more, but you, yes.
>>
>>552520407
Yeah it's hard to stay with one person for long because, especially if you're young, you might be missing out on someone better.
>>
>>552520758

im almost 30 ;) still young i guess
>>
>be 17
>not poor not rich
>regular guy regular friend regular job
>whealty chilhood friend 8.5/10
>being in love with her
>cliche as fuck
>girl 6.5/10 hitting on me ,still very fuckable
>trying to ignore her because i'm in love and shit
>normal day at work
>6.5/10 come to me and says he want to fuck right now
>take her to the back room and strip her
>lights out because she want it
>sucking her boobs and kissing
>she's jerking me off
>chilhood friend comes to mind
>erection go away
>tell 6.5/10 that i can't do this because i'm in love with someone else
>she understand and put on her clothes and go to her home almost crying
>super faggot but i don't care because im in love

that was 4 years ago, im 21 and 8.5/10 is 20, she is in canada with some german guy, im here all virgin as fuck with nobody to fuck or even kiss

fuck my life
>>
I'm out now, tired. Can't say it's been enlightening.
>>
>>552520476
Anon I have been addicted to drugs, fought against the world, and remain with emotional scar tissue all over.

We're men, we can't show weakness. That's what hurts us the most. Wanting to break down without being able to.

What we look for in another is not a quick fuck but that person you can cry to. Someone who we can share a life with and give our soul too.

Like Faust we give you our soul for your love and may the devil come and take our life when it is gone.

My soul already belongs to one J.H. Sanchez and I'm nearing my end . . .
>>
File: 1380997713384.png (439KB, 458x611px) Image search: [Google]
1380997713384.png
439KB, 458x611px
Unrelated to topic.. still sad though
>>
OP, my solution isn't healthy, but it is effective. Drink/smoke until you're dead inside, and when you hold no value for your own life, you understand why she doesn't love you and why you don't actually care. Worked for me when my fiance fucked a dude while I was at sea.
>>
>>552518794
>Oh how many times I've tried. How many time I've told myself I will move on and forget him. It hurts me, not him, but I try, and when I think I'm doing it... he just appears out of nowhere and speaks to me and the cycle starts again. He always does this, makes me think we could have a chance just to destroy everything in a day. And I think the doesn't notice he does this.

This also happens in relationships. Story of my life. Every time I try to break up because he's not good for me, he'd come back and be sweet and nice. So I stay and hope and wait for the next time when he fucks it all up.
>>
>>552521849
I thought it was for a long time... then I loved a music geek and she left me. Now even music puts a woman's face in my mind.

All I have left is MechWarrior Online. That's the only thing I enjoy that I've never shared with a woman.
>>
>>552522075

yolo
>>
File: damaged soul.jpg (121KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
damaged soul.jpg
121KB, 960x960px
>>552522075
It's hard to believe so many people can fall for a fake smile

I could not put it better

If it matters . . .
Julie, you are slowly but surely killing me

-C.C.R.
>>
>>552521802
I just... dont want him to hate me for getting in his life...

>>552520691
I guess I could give him more time... still it sucks how little he thinks about me and how much I care about him.
>>
>>552522093
If you were/are in a relationship, it means he at least feels the same way. It suck too I know, but ig you both feel the same then you can get over this problems. In my case I dont know how he feels about me, and sometimes I start to doubt what I feel for him
>>
File: 1365349774772.jpg (48KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365349774772.jpg
48KB, 750x600px
>>
I'm in the same situation, it's very frustrating...
>>
>>552506271
Jesus Christ, that was some heavy shit
>>
>>552522896
Not sure if he feels the same way. He says he loves me, but treats me as if he hates me. Not sure why he is keeping me around. Propably he just can't be alone. So, nope, not sure if he really feels the same way.
>>
>>552523434
Oh wow, I'm sorry you have to go through this.
But you should speak to him about this, he is your boyfriend after all, confront him about his true feelings.
>>
forget about it, move on and a couple of months later you might realize how much of a retard you are being, and never do it again. or not if you're really stupid or emo.
>>
people say "better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all"

I'd rather keep thinking no one loved me instead of thinking that I'm nothing but a fuck up who cannot be loved.

I've been in multiple relationships, all ended within 2 months. I try to be loving, sometimes its too much, others not enough, sometimes im too clingy, others im too distant.

its better to not love, than to love and have that feeling be torn from you
>>
>>552523870
How many times have I tried to do that. Then he says he loves me, and I just can't leave, because I love him as fuck.

By the way, I went through your situation before. Lasted 3 years. Looking back, I'd say nope, he doesn't love you. If he did, you'd be important enough to talk to and hang out more. If he'd love you, he'd spend time with you, call you, write you. It's easy as that. Few times I told him what I feel and he said he's not ready for a relationship. So dumb me waited for him to be ready for a relationship, but truth is: men are ready for a relationship as soon as they fall in love. He never fell in love with me throughout all these years, and that's the ugly truth. For me, the only way to get over it was to fall in love with others. Didn't love them as much as HIM, but it helped to forget, each time a bit more. Today I don't give a flying fuck about him anymore.
>>
>>552525136
I hope someday I get over him...
>>
>>552525797
The best way to get over someone is to get on someone.
Or something.

Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't. Kinda depends on whether or not the new chick is good in bed.
>>
>>552503789
Stop being picky, OP.
If someone loves you, love them back. It's not always going to be the perfect match, and you'll likely never get a chance at the person you really feel for. So just wait for someone to warm up to you, and eventually you'll warm up to them too.

I'm still deep for this girl that used to be my best friend back in middle school. Won't ever get over it. But now that i've been in my current relationship for more than 3 years I can say it's good to love someone and get the love back.

It hurts, anon.. It hurts.
>>
>>552527404
>tfw I really loved my first long-term gf, and she left me because it was long distance and inconvenient
>tfw I really loved my first wife, and she cheated because I was on deployment and the distance was inconvenient
>tfw I haven't really loved anyone else, I don't think. I've had a few that were "good enough" and loved me, but knowing that real love right from the beginning makes it hard to stick around with "good enough."
>>
File: 1398620868542.jpg (27KB, 592x413px) Image search: [Google]
1398620868542.jpg
27KB, 592x413px
>>552516015
I am waiting till my parents pass away so I can go after them. What is holding you back to go after your mom?
>>
>>552527685
Don't get me wrong anon.

My first real passion for a woman was the best friend I had mentioned earlier.

We used to lay in our driveways until 2 in the morning and talk about stars and planets like we were philosophers. Talked about how one day her and I would go on adventures together and travel the world because life was too short to worry about jobs and money and all that sort of shit.

Now she's in a long term on and off relationship that she complains about but won't get away from.

Now I'm in a long term solid relationship with the most sexually boring person on the face of the earth.

I don't talk to that best friend anymore.
Instead I take the love I get from my current girlfriend and love her back because she does make me happy.

But it still hurts when I look out my window and see the stars that my first real crush and I had oggled over for so long.

Why can't you see we would have been happy together?
>>
BUMP

DON'T LET THE FEELS DIE
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 700x395px
>>552503584
Find someone younger, better looking and a slut.

Forget old hag.
>>
>>552529183
Or, if you have a big cock. Show her. Chicks are disgracefully so easily swayed by a big cock.
>>
>>552520014
fucking hell this made me laugh
+10
>>
i love this girl and im scared because
>small penis
and im afraid to tell her or anyone
my biggest fear is to be ridiculed because of it
>im 7 ft tall btw
big man, but small dingle

im afraid to lose myself in my fears
>>
>>552529749
Get a bathmate. Now.
>>
>>552529932
this is a deep seeded fear/anger

it's not just a simple "Get X. Now" kind of solution.

i fear that if anyone close to me finds out and mocks me because of it, that i might kill them.

Fear, Sadness and Anger go hand in hand for me.
>>
I do know this feel. I like him, he's not interested. It sucks, but we're still friends and stuff.

I'm sure I'll find someone else who will make me happy.
>>
Same here...

To Hero, or not. Thats the question here.
Thinkin 2 years to be an Hero now. I think the day is not far where i become what i am. A new hero is born now hes on the path of the gods to become the ultimate power of the gods.
Becoming hero is the one and last evolution of human life.
Cutting myself for years.
Because of her. Because of that bitch.
Was loving her... no.. im love her... she cant feel the same... she says.. she cant become my gf she says. Only friends, good friends.

Shes gone 3 years ago
Shes living with a guy.
"Its only a living com".. she says.

Since i know her.. thats 8 years now...
Shes doing and saying things to me... where a mans brain says "God.. she wants your D man oO"

Are we so fuckn ugly?
So stupid to get her?

I dont know, the only thing i know is..
She's the one i can love.
I tried to forget her..
I tried everything.
So many other girls.. but shes in my fuckn mind! My mind... is broken...
Im speaking with my other 2 inside of me
Thats awesome. Im fucking Shizo and i know it...Is that even shizo if you know that your'e Shizo?
.. i hate myself.... every cut on myself is the punishment for mistakes im doing.
Im not going outside of my room for a long time.. I hate people.. i hate them..
I dont hate them like "i want to catch em all!!"
i dont want hurt someone else because..
My problem isnt the problem of other people..
Its only.. hate..
Fuck it

Its not my native langague.. so sorry if you dont understand the words of an coming hero
Nope, sorry guys. I cant go now.
I have to do some family shit before im going the path of my freedom..
But guys.. dont forget me. Maybe i stream my path to the gods. And if i do ... you can watch how Heros are born...
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.