[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I'm looking for some serious advice here, I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x548px
Hey /b/,

I'm looking for some serious advice here, I'm turning 24 in a month, until now I haven't achieved much with my life, I've been at university but dropped out since it was too hard for me and most importantly I was pretty weak-willed, then I have been doing small daily jobs such as waiter or cleaning warehouses but in the end I didn't save a lot of money. Now i have no education, no income and I still live with my parents. Sometimes I want to cry hard as. I don't see an end to this.

What do? Why is my life so shitty and how can. I improve it?
Please be honest but gentle, no 'kill yourself' and no 'you should've studied harder': some people are born with a weak will.

Pic unrelated
>>
Bump with an addition: on the girls front things aren't great, either. I can't say I'm a kissless virgin as I have kissed two girls when I was younger but I never had sex. But now I don't think about women to be fair...
>>
>>552358668
Hey bro, I can relate to you very well.

25 here, shitty grocery job, feel too dumb for uni, and had a couple of really bad semesters and my recent exam results will decide if I get kicked out or not. Still live at home with my mum.

I don't really have any advice for you but I guess what i'm saying is you're not alone..
>>
>>552359027
Well it's good to hear that. But is there a way to improve? I was thinking of those apprenticeship courses maybe...
>>
You come across like you think you're entitled to success. You are not. You have to go out there and get it. Stop fucking about and do something useful otherwise before you know it you'll be oldfag and it'll be too late.

tl;dr - carpe diem
>>
>>552358668
>Why is my life so shitty and how can. I improve it

Because you have a weak will and you lack the will to work for something. Good things seldom come to you by itself, you need to work for it. Trust me, if you don't start working and learning now, it will become much more shitty. No girl ever wants to date a jobless, broke guy that still lives at home. And since you don't do anything with your life, you probably won't get many friends either. Your future will be all black. Unless you start working for it.
>>
>>552359309
There's loads of stuff you can study at home and take an exam for very little cost. Self-improvement feels great, increases confidence, leads to more success
>>
first: go back to school. It's not too late you're only 24. After that your mind will have changed so much that giving you any other advice now would be totally irrelevant. If you want to change your life you need to go back to school. That's what I did and I congratulate myself everyday of my new, wealthy, life.
>>
>>552358668

You've already accepted that you're "weak-willed", so you won't ever achieve anything in your life unless you win the lottery or something like that.

You can either try to change, meditate, even slowly learn new things, find things, a hobby you like and change yourself through positive experiences and the passion towards something.

Or you can opt out and just live in lower-than-mediocrity. I'd still say you should at least find a hobby or something that gives you life fulfillment and drives you forward, occupies your mind, makes you wake up in the morning. And if you can socialize with people of similar interests, you have a better chance to find someone, who won't care if you're not exactly the "provider" type.
>>
>>552359624
to complete: I was a waiter too. You know, the guy that works while everybody else has fun. Now I am a client.
>>
Ok but what if I don't achieve success in the end?
I mean, there are two factors: firstly, I must catch up some years I have lost. Second, it's not guaranteed that I'll have success if I study/work hard.
In my native country a lot of people are jobless in spite of holding bachelor diplomas
>>
>>552359863
Ok thank you, I will try to meditate upon what you're saying
>>
>>552360063
stop to meditate, you already do that all the time. Going back to school is now what will follow. That's the way you must see it. Get it?
>>
>>552359960
you pathetic piece of shit, you're already making excuses why you should not work in your life. With that mindset you'll never get anywhere
>>
Fuck meditating. Jesus Christ. Whilst you're sat there cross-legged and chanting, all your competitors are succeeding.

Look at the employment market. Where's the demand? If there's something there that looks interesting, learn it.

Success isn't a difficult formula.

What country are you in, OP?
>>
>>552360335
Ok.

Sorry for being a faggot, I will meditate and... Act.

>>552360617
Italy
>>
I am 23 and live with my parents and sister. I think it´s awesome. Free food and I don´t have to do my own laundry or anything.
>>
File: 1389824119269.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1389824119269.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>552358668
I'm guessing you're not in the best shape and you stay home a lot. Your social must be small as shit too. The most important thing to get a decent job is having a certification in something. There are places that offer free training for jobs. You could look up temp agencies in your city and they hook you up with a job. You have to keep at it. You're not going to have a life just fall into your lap while you're playing vidya at mommy and dadda's house. You need a degree or certification of some kind to put on a resume. Get some experience working through a temp agency, which is free to use btw, and visit job fairs. Job fairs usually cost a small amount to attend, like admission to a gun show or a convention it just depends on where and how big. These people take there businesses there specifically to hire new people. It's almost impossible to visit one and not get a job as long as you're personable and not a retard. If all else fails, go to the fucking army or get a government job for shit sake. Government jobs pay decent and you get raw ass benefits.

Just make a list of reasonable things to do to get your shit together and follow it as best as you can. Any little bit helps. I know how it feels to be discouraged and filling out apps seems like a mountain in front of you. but once you get that ball rolling it's not so bad. Just get off your fat ass and go get it faggot. Jesus.
>>
>>552361378
mentally you're still a kid...
>>
>being 20
>no job or anything
>just dropped out from school in december
>get drunk and smoke weed with friends on daily basis
>mfw this is probably the best time of my life
>>
Don't just go back into education, find something you're good at and pursue it as a career. I had a friend just like you, no drive, no motivation, I offer him work on occasion and he comes up with bullshit excuses. He was a fucking pussy and so are you. People with such a weak willed attitude are not worth anyone's time and just a constant drain on everyone around them. Pull yourself together and go do what you're good at. Nobody wants to work but its a means to an end.

tldr; you are weak and will amount to nothing unless you grow balls
>>
>>552361965
yfw you don't become anything and commit suicide before 30 because you wasted your early years
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.