[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even most of the most beautiful women you see are only attractive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 22

File: fabulous gentleman.jpg (52KB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
fabulous gentleman.jpg
52KB, 420x237px
Even most of the most beautiful women you see are only attractive because of all the make up they wear on a daily basis...

However, they still judge men solely on their facial features and determine whether or not they'd be suitable candidates just based on their face.

>Confident+Attractive = Charming/Knows What He Wants
>Confident+Ugly = Creep/Please Don't Touch Me!

Women are superficial stuck up cunts. Yet.. the majority of their looks (the thing they solely judge guys on) is dependent on cosmetics.

Fucking explain that shit to me.
>>
File: guy.brush.jpg (51KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
guy.brush.jpg
51KB, 500x663px
>>552012414

That's the way things fuckin' are, and you better get used to it, Nancy. Quit your bitchin'.
>>
>>552012414
aren't you late for school ?
>>
>>552012414
Don't forget that
Attractive+Not-Confident=Shy/Cute
and Ugly+Not-Confident= Right where he belongs

also don't forget that you'll get kicked/stepped over while you're down, but get your dick sucked while you're up
>>
File: Pay Attention.jpg (31KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pay Attention.jpg
31KB, 1366x768px
who op, you are one pathetic loser
>>
File: tmp_1402917173490-1828621339.gif (288KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1402917173490-1828621339.gif
288KB, 292x256px
>>552012414
>thinks women judge men based solely on looks
>mfw Lemmy from Motorhead
>mfw Ron Jeremy
>mfw Danny Trejo

Pic also related: have you seen the guy's wife?
>>
>>552014165
> famousandrich.jpg
>>
>>552014165
>naming off people with a boatload of money
I'll bet they found themselves trophy wives solely on their personality and charm. I bet if they had no money to their name, they would still have the same shot.
>>
>>552012414
You're free to wear makeup.
>>
>>552012414
>Even most of the most beautiful wo...
Then I guess you have a gay taste for women.
>they still judge men solely on their...
Not true, I know countless counter-examples. Confidence always makes you more attractive and also makes you intimidating (it's all part of manliness), regardless if you are good looking or not.

But let's say that's true. Now what? You think it is not fair? Well, the world is not about being fair. It's about what people want and if they have the power to get it.
>>
File: ugly guy.jpg (50KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
ugly guy.jpg
50KB, 400x490px
>>552014579
>Confidence always makes you more attractive
So, if this guy approached women and was confident, he'd have a shot?

I mean, it's not about looks right? You just have to be confident with women, so this guy should have a shot.. right?
>>
File: image.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>552014542
>>
File: tmp_1401662402307176470456.jpg (15KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1401662402307176470456.jpg
15KB, 188x250px
>>552014264
But still ugly, thus rendering your argument invalid on its own merits.
>>
>>552014678
Yes, he would be more attractive if he was displaying a more confident personality. Which doesn't mean he would have a shot with any women, but they would already treat him better. In this pic, though, he has a shitty facial expression and posture.
>>
File: again.jpg (135KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
again.jpg
135KB, 636x358px
>>
>>552015009
>he would be more attractive
>doesn't mean he would have a shot with women

So, confidence really doesn't matter then?

>they would treat him better

Oh I'll bet. I'm sure any girls that that guy approached would have nothing but warm and kind thoughts going through their mind while they try to think of an excuse to leave.
>>
>>552014678
If he wore contacts, grew a beard and bought some new clothes he would feel more confident in himself, thus giving him a better chance. So yes.
>>
>>552015116
Not with ALL women. But his odds would higher up.
>>
>>552014963
This isn't my argument.
don't act like having a fuck ton of money and being famous isn't a big plus when it comes to pussy
>>
>>552015164
AHA

So, if he changed his appearance, he'd have a better shot with women?

Thanks for proving my point. Anything else you'd like to add?
>>
>>552015116
>I'm sure any girls that that guy approached would hav...
Less girls would do that if he was looking more confident.
>>
>>552012414

"Its not the fedora on your head, but the fedora in your heart"
-Anonymous

You shouldn't take that into consideration. "Just live a happy life" as I would say. I don't think you'll get far with that kind of thinking.
>>
>>552015298
See, now you're trying to change your argument into "oh well if he changed his appearance he'd look more confident" without trying to call women the shallow superficial cunts that they are.

This thread reeks of femanons and betas trying to defend their stuck up cunt ways.
>>
>>552012414

Survival of the fittest
>>
File: just be confident.png (126KB, 481x271px) Image search: [Google]
just be confident.png
126KB, 481x271px
Hey femanons, this guy would like to say hi to you.

He's super confident and really friendly. I'm sure he has a shot with you right?

Right you fucking bitches?
>>
>>552015521
Man, I am talking about facial expression, posture, gestures, not physical appearance. If he acted more confident (therefore looking confident) then he would be clearly more attractive, even if he was still with the same appearance. Not twisting anything.
>>
>>552012414
theres always masturbation
>>
Thats how it is
we naturally select the best from the genetic pool
is the same for women and men, everybody wants to be with an attractive partner

thats why i laugh and palmface when i see alpha/beta threads
alpha is nothing more than a man with good or perfect genetics, he has all the girls hitting on him and thats why the "alpha attitude"
We "betas" can only WORK HARD in the hopes of getting a decent girl
>go gym
>get a job
>save money
>bough nice clothes
>be funny and outgoing
and thats pretty much all we can do

to make a comparison
is like born poor vs born rich
if you born rich thats it
if you born poor you have to work your ass up and even working like a slave doesn't guarantee that you will ever be successful

life is unfair, the blame is on your parents, they weren't genetically prepared to procreate but they did it anyway
is like having a child without money your son will be a poorfag and suck dicks on craiglist or having a child being ugly as fuck, guess what your son will be ugly as fuck too
THINK before procreate!
>>
>>552012414
pffft, all i really care about is a guy's money and if we get along/like similar stuff.

I want stability from my man, not a model.
>>
File: baggy chain pants.jpg (131KB, 428x644px) Image search: [Google]
baggy chain pants.jpg
131KB, 428x644px
>>552015793
TESTING
>>
>>552015831
Whelp, you're not b&

>>552015793
This is probably b8 but..

You guys connect well and get a long, but he's struggling to find a career. What do?
>>
File: hmm.gif (2MB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
2MB, 250x186px
>>552012414

I used to think this was true
then I met this guy who was a 5/10 at best, short+scrawny but yet he was hooking up with 9/10 girls all the time (no he's not rich)
he shared some of his secrets with me and they really do work

confidence is the foundation to attracting women but you need a charming/masculine personality to go along with it. this is why you nechbeards/m'ladies men fail, you couldn't charm your way out of a wet paper bag
>>
>>552016008
I'd be friends with him and maybe casually date, but to settle long term, I want a guy that can provide for me and my children. My dream has always been to be a housewife. I'd like a guy that wants and can provide that life for us.
>>
File: emc.jpg (53KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
emc.jpg
53KB, 500x370px
>>552015772

here's a little secret:
only about 10% of "alphas" were born alpha. the rest were made through hard work
I'm an oldfag, it took me 10 years to make the transition from beta to alpha. yeah it was incredibly hard work. yeah it's unfair that I wasn't born alpha but so fucking what, most of us weren't.
so suck it up and put some effort into your life
>>
>>552016037
The decision of narrowing your options to rich men so you can be a housewife is reached through reason. But I think you can get attracted to men who are not rich almost as much as you get to the rich guys, but you don't feed this attraction because of your dream.
>>
>>552016209
I'm sure you would...

>implying you're not some guy pretending to be a woman
>>
>>552016209
This was for you:
>>552016676
>>
>>552016209
So you wanna retire before thirty lkike all women USED to back in the "bad old days" before feminism? Tough shit honeytits, get used to being a wage slave like the rest of us, and remember to thank your mom and grand mom's generations for fucking shit up for you.
>>
>>552015772

>decent girl

Maybe what the hordes of 0-5/10 dudes consider to be a decent girl is just out of their league.
>>
>>552017080
>out of their league
And what makes women out of a guy's league? I'm more than curious to this.
>>
>>552016676
Stable isn't the same as rich. I just want a quiet, comfortable life.

And sure there are guys that I find more attractive than others physically. But it's meaningless unless we have an emotional connection or a potential future to me. I don't care about casual sex so physical attraction is a pretty low priority. I want someone I love and that I have a future with. That's what makes life worth living and I care about it way more than physical appearance.
>>
File: nydu.jpg (204KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nydu.jpg
204KB, 500x500px
>>552015709

being alpha means you have superior genetics over the average male

mister confident neckbeard here is fat as fuck
being fat indicates horrible genetics, both physically and mentally.
women must reject this fat neckbeard in order to protect our gene pool. the survival of the species is more important than the welfare of a genetic dead end loser
>>
File: sarcozy and wife.jpg (74KB, 350x453px) Image search: [Google]
sarcozy and wife.jpg
74KB, 350x453px
>judge men solely on their facial features
>facial features
>not money/power

Innocent.
>>
>>552017174
You don't want a husband. You want to be a NEET. Without the negative stigma attached to the concept of NEET.

You don't want no man, you want to love comfortably for the rest of your life without doing hard work.

You're the poor mans Gold Digger.
>>
File: 8018767646_4233be0e41_b.jpg (314KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
8018767646_4233be0e41_b.jpg
314KB, 1024x683px
>>552012414
ugly guys get ass all the time. personality is what counts. make a girl laugh. youll figure out. or not.
fuck a doodle doo
>>
>>552016676

If you don't think that "she" will be banging every brawny working-class hero who comes to the house to check a meter or deliver a package while her beta-provider is out earning her cash for her, you are truly delusional.
>>
>>552017039
There are more housewives than you think. And it's hardly retiring. It's just a shift in focus. The most important thing to me is raising children. I want to raise my own. I want to home school them. I want to shape their lives and prepare them for the future. I don't think all women should do this, but it's what I want for myself and my family and it doesn't really matter if some guy on the idiot thinks it's not gonna happen. If you give up on what you want in life, there's no point in living
>>
>>552017295
NEETs don't have kids. I will work until the day I have children. And then raising those children will be my job. When they get old enough to leave, I'll go back to work.
>>
>>552017328
>personality is what counts

I know your mother told you that, but she was full of shit.
>>
>>552017119

Physical beauty.
>>
>>552012414

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/12v1hf/almost_a_hundred_subscribers_welcome_newcomers/
>>
>>552017560
So, a woman's physical beauty that's mostly dependent on cosmetic products is what puts them in a league above men who weren't blessed in the gene pool at birth?

Explain that shit.
>>
>>552012414
Actually genuine confidence/classiness/success/humor seem to resonate with girls far more than looks. I can't even count the amount of times I've seen fat and/or ugly guys with top tier women.

Women are far more forgiving of fat/ugly men than men are forgiving of fat/ugly women.

But the key is social skills, confidence, sense of humor, and to project success (never grip about being mad, mopey, sad, or depressed; this steers women away quicker than anything)....

I'd say what drives women away the quickest are lack of social skills. Also the guy is ALWAYS expected to make the first move, separates the men from the boys.... if you're too much of a coward to flirt with girls, you'll never get any pussy.

Moral of this story is learn social skills and learn to make girls laugh, then you may have a chance. When I was much younger, hotter, and fitter; I couldn't get girls to save my life.... now I'm old, fat, and balding and ROLLING in women because I learned how to talk to them.

Women are forgiving of looks. They are not forgiving of social awkwardness.
>>
File: oilpaint.jpg (488KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
oilpaint.jpg
488KB, 800x778px
>>552017328

none of these tards have a clue what personality means

"why won't these stuck up cunts appreciate my charming personality and have sex with me? whyyyyyyyyyy??!?! it must be because i don't look like Ryan Gossling. fucking superficial cunts"
>>
>>552013206
>That's the way things are
>get use to it.
You're so submissive, push-over, anon. You like being pegged too?
>>
its about being interesting or not
>>
>>552017516
then explain to me how im bangin ^ pic related and i look like this?
also i cant afford a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, so dont tell me its money.
>>
>>552017358
Unless she is afraid enough he will discover or he already has the qualities she would look for in your "brawny working-class hero".
But I agree that's a very common behavior, and not just in women married with rich men: Females are naturally designed to sneakly cheat on their provider to breed with males with better genetics, so they can get both a father to help her and well built offsprings.
>>
>>552012414
Please do not shoot skool
>>
>>552012414
If your stupid enough to judge them on their looks then yuh u will probs attract that TYPE of girl.
A) We dont all wear makeup to look good
B)Beauty is on the inside
C)Your a cunt
>>
>>552018147
>we
Man, what is with all these wanting to believe betas pretending to be women?

I know you all are lonely and you're saying shit that you wish was true, but it's not.

Women are superficial stuck up cunts and that's just the way it is.
>>
>>552017821

That shit explains itself. See it in action around you every day, at all times.

And I'm not sure what cosmetics has to do with anything.
>>
ITT: retards, betas, children and one or two people who know what they're talking about

women don't owe you sex for your appearance/personality (if you don't have either then fuck off cause you aint getting no pussy), you either earn it through something or you're left with a dry cock wondering why women aren't attracted to losers such as yourself

alphas aren't born, they're made. whether they're made 14 years after they're born or 40... it makes no difference. the DIFFERENCE is what you're going to do when you want something, you either MAN THE FUCK UP AND SEIZE WHAT YOU WANT THROUGH HARD WORK (AND USE THE EXPERIENCE IN THE FUTURE)

or you go on /b/ and whine
>>
>>552012414
That's why i fuck man holes and not female ones.
I mean, really, i can fuck a easy 7/10 guy or work hard for a 5/10 bitch.
So no, thanks.
>>
>>552017362
though i find your dream agreeable, your dream is based on other people. unless you meet right people, you will not reach it no matter how hard you work for it. i think your happiness is at risk.
>>
>>552018380
faggot...
>>
>>552018542
If I was rich, I'd love to have a housewife as my wife.
>>
File: me 003.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
me 003.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>552012414
really ? i thought girls choose men only depending on their inner qualities and the sizes of the dicks, nothing else.
here is me on the picture, and girls aren't attracted to me, because my personality is weak, they don't consider me as a male
>>
>>552018542
Most people desire other people to be happy. I have faith that I'll find the right guy.
>>
>>552017961

neckbeards please dust off your greasy cheetos fingers and take notes

this guy is clearly not what you would call handsome, but
observe his posture, reminiscent of Michelangelo's David, it emanates a stress-free confidence
the clothes, not fancy but also not neckbeard slobish, radiate a "I don't give a fuck" attitude
a sly subtle smirk that hints "my inner world is fascinating"

just trying to give you losers a few pointers
>>
>>552017192
but when i banged your mom your pool was already fucked
>>
>However, they still judge men solely on their facial features and determine whether or not they'd be suitable candidates

you're talking like a freak, that's pseudo-intelligence if ever i saw it. Someone with notable sophistication and intelligence wouldn't give the time to posting this petty shit in the first place.
& everyone should stop trying to aspire and improve to be 'good enough' for things that are clearly below them, as they state it, instead of pursuing real shit.
Disappointing that 95% of the human race is stuck on repeat.
As a whole; vile species.
>>
>>552018814
>things that are below them

Gotta love how people actually think like that. People think a woman is "above" a man just because he wasn't born lucky in the gene pool.

Yet, she wasn't either.. she needs a fuck ton of make up to look that good.

God fucking damnit women piss me off..
>>
>>552018307

If you'll ever have a women cry for you, you'll know that women are not stuck up cunts.

If you're ugly but 100% other stats, she'll eventually get sick of your ugly ass, and cheat you with chad douchesson who is hotter than you

If you hare 100% other stats, but you're poor as fuck, she'll eventually get sick of your poor ass and your ramen noodels, and crave for some luxury stuff.

etc.

"the secret" is to have something 100%, and be sorta-ok at everything else. You're born 2/10 ? work to get 5/10 and have a flawless career. Drown in pussy. You're born 8/10, but poor? work to be 10/10 and have a job. Drown in pussy.

Also, keep yourself focused on anything else. Women pay more attention to you if you're focused on anything else. If that thing gains you respect, it also gains women. Keep yourselves busy.
>>
>>552018804
*internet hug*
im actually not ugly, i just picked the shittiest picture i could.
but i am wicked 5' 8" and ectomorphic.
what you described is exactly my strategy.
>>
>>552018774
because you're a cutfag?
>>
Wrong, they also take income/wealth into account
>>
>>552019441
uncut looks weird. i mean i'd date a guy who was uncut but i can't imagine giving him oral. bleh
>>
>>552019441
oh it's not a big problem, the actual problem is me behaving like a child, having no money, and avoiding any responsibilities
>>
>>552019182
it's the men on here that place women below them but then contradict it by constantly pondering how to properly please them and match their wants by changing themselves.
>>
File: 1400973610767.jpg (205KB, 710x690px) Image search: [Google]
1400973610767.jpg
205KB, 710x690px
all of you faggots just need to realise this simple trick: you need lipgloss, like the supreme gentleman wore on every single picture.
>>
>>552019694
your opinion is only valid if you fuck one of the /b/tards here

frankly, no i hate your shit
women can gtfo for all I care
>>
>>552013206
No, that's not the way things are, you ignorant punk.
That's the way we've been conditioned and told they are.
>>
>>552015758
You are twisting everything anon
>>
>>552019798
you sense no make

last statement though, agree
>>
>>552019890
Explain.
>>
>>552012414
when u so confident, why u look like getting punched
>>
>>552012414
Funny that you criticize women for not being attracted to you for the way you look yet at the same time you are only attracted to them because of the way they look.

Sadly, traditionally attractive people usually date other traditionally attractive people. That's just how our society works and it has to do with both biology and culture (probably more so culture). So if you are an unattractive guy and are going after really attractive girls because they represent some image of beauty to you, then you are likely setting yourself up for failure. This is not to say you should just settle for some person you find ugly, but maybe just try not focusing so much on physical attractiveness (but that is hard given that men are constantly surrounded by images of hyper-sexualized women of a certain few types). After all, when you fall in love with someone their physical appearance doesn't really matter, unless you're completely shallow, and in that case, you should just fuck off.

Having said that, I see unattractive girls with traditionally attractive guys and unattractive guys with traditionally attractive girls relatively often. There are a lot of external pressures on people. A girl might not only turn down a nice but ugly dude because of her personal preference but also because of the fear of being judged by her peers, by society. We put these pressures on ourselves and each other, but it is slowly getting better. No need to be so upset and stressed about it. Obsessing over sex and "getting the girl" is the problem, not "not getting the girl".
>>
File: 1403005981554.jpg (106KB, 594x868px) Image search: [Google]
1403005981554.jpg
106KB, 594x868px
Regal roge
>>
>>552019563
ah sry I ment it the other way like emolike cuttingfag
>>
>>552019286
download Tinder
make a fake facebook
put a "beta" picture no girl will talk to you or only disgusting morbid fat
do the same with an "alpha" symmetrical, cute face, nice body and girls even send nudes or videos touching themselves asking you when, where and how you will fuck them

i did that experiment, same with OKCupid, Hot or Not whatever...

people who born out of a good genetic pool seems not to understand that for us betas is HARD to get even a semi-decent girl interested in us, they are simply not attracted, we are invisible to them and if we try we are labeled as "creeps" or "weirds"
yeah i know we can improve like i said, gym, money, dress well, be outgoing, whatever, but it will never be like born with good genetics, we actually have to trick a girl to be with us and at the end that brings problems like she cheating on us or leaving us with our hearts broken :(
>>
File: 8022439798_1d2041eecd_o.jpg (4MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
8022439798_1d2041eecd_o.jpg
4MB, 5184x3456px
>>552020318
if i can bang hot chicks so can you. turd.
>pic related

just make them laugh dude
>>
>>552020318
>yeah i know we can improve like i said, gym, money, dress well, be outgoing, whatever, but it will never be like born with good genetics, we actually have to trick a girl to be with us and at the end that brings problems like she cheating on us or leaving us with our hearts broken :(

translation: yeah I know I can improve but I'm too weak, spineless and self-defeating to do anything about it. why won't women have sex with me??
>>
>>552020318
I've done the same experiments..

Whenever I would call a girl out, the response was almost always "you seemed like my type" "you seem like the type I go for"

None of them could ever clarify how I was their type. They'd never met me, the only thing they saw was how big of an asshole I was in our conversations and some good looking shirtless guy I was using.

Women just LOVE Tinder

Tinder doesn't allow men to talk to a woman unless you match with her.
>>
>>552013206
this
>>
>>552020318

>uses an app that matches ppl solely on looks
>rages hard when he gets responses based solely on looks
>>
>>552020753
The fact that that app is so popular only proves the point...
>>
It's funny cuz when you treat a girl like shit she comes back to you gets mad for like 1 second then forgets again. At least that's what happends to me.
>>
>>552021115

you mean that most people are attracted to attractive people?
you might be on to something there...
>>
>>552021324
No.. what i mean is, women.. who depend upon make up for their attractiveness are only attracted to men who were lucky in the gene pool.

Women are double standard fucking superficial god damn cunts.
>>
File: 1328528198270.jpg (17KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1328528198270.jpg
17KB, 211x211px
>>552021430
are you seriously trying to make the point that women care more about looks in their partners than men do?
>>
>>552021430
dude. you browse fucking /b/. all we do is look at 10/10's all day and disparage any one or any thing less. men are superficial too.
you could get laid if you stopped blaming your problems on the world and looked inward.
not even being an asshole right now.
>>
>>552012414
Get used to it faggot. Now that you've cracked the formula, get out there, get in shape, and get girls.
>>
>>552021430
Why dont you put yourself in their shoes. Men who depend on working out and bravado are only attracted to women who were lucky in the gene pool.

Doublestandards wat.
>>
>>552021575
No, this is /b/

People post what they think are 10s and everyone rips them apart (2/10s them) because it makes them feel better.

>>552021719
Are you people completely fucking stupid?

>lucky in the gene pool
Putting on a pound of make up on your face every day isn't lucky in the gene pool you dumbass.

Besides, all those "models" and "hollywood" shoots are re-touched and have a team of people working on their hair and face for hours before the shoot.
>>
>>552014432
>battletoad of money
>>
>>552012414
Everyone judges everyone on their looks. if you're an ugly sack of shit, you're not getting that 10/10.
that goes for BOTH genders. so shut the fuck up and go work on that pathetic excuse for a body and stop being such a cunt.
>>
>>552021958
Yeah you can fuck off.

I never said I was a fat and I'm not. Nice assumption though.

You're probably another stupid fucking bitch who gets used more than a county jail urinal. Or you're just some shit posting troll.
>>
Elliot had a good thing going.. it's only a shame women didn't learn anything from it.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.