[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I blame the mainstream popularity of new social media for the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 50

File: image.jpg (107KB, 635x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 635x960px
I blame the mainstream popularity of new social media for the rise in kissless Virgins over 18.

I lost my virginity at 14, this was before the popularity of social media and especially cell phones. Looking for a friend to hang out with meant busting a mission which often meant unwittingly creating a group of friends and adventuring. Anyway, went looking for my boy James, met his sister Amanda, she said I could wait for him. Long story short, I fingered her and a week later, V-card was gone. Sooo many of my first sexual experiences came of this type of physical networking, or just out of sheer dumb luck, being at the right place at the right time.

Even back when MYSPACE was popular some odd 15 years ago, I could post shit like, "Dude, I cant believe I banged that Claudia chick in the ladies room at monster massive, and her friend let you bump cokr off her tits, this pic says it all!!"
And the picture would be posted In your comment section and not worry about mod nazis deleting it.
Or your mom, grandmother, boss or little sister seeing it, because they had no fucking clue how to use social media or the internet in the first place.

I read alot of these posts these virgins rant on, and Im sooooo glad I had the experience points that gave me the real social skills I have.

I'd kill myself If i couldnt get pussy on the reg. I can't imagine being a 15 year old virgin, let alone a 18,21, or even 22 year ond virgin.

Fucking WOW!!!

Just,..,, WOW!!!!!
>>
WOW!!!
>>
>>548735109
Why blame the media? I blame pussies who can't talk to girls.

People who are secure don't feel the need to meet a deadline to lose thier virginity, however being confident like that generally results in a earlier session of bumping uglies.

TL;DR OP is insecure bout his sexuality.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 467x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 467x319px
>>548736207
Wtf r u talkin bout?

Most guys just want to get it over with, its like a badge of honor to lose your virginity. It has nothing to do with security, for LAID guys most of the time its just for bragging rights n dominance ( because lets face it, yours dealing with 14 year olds) YOU might see it as an desperately needed overwhelming sense of superiority over your weak inferior conscious self you must get past in order to fill some bullshit void of self worthlessness.
Some just see it as a first step in a stairway that is endless, best to get it over with as soon as possible.

However, the virginity is STRONG in you, my son.
>>
Bump for continuity,

And virgins
>>
What is this wall of fucking text?
>>
>Just,..,, WOW!!!!!
die in a fucking hole
>>
If you listen to a group of attractive, single women talking alone over dinner or drinks, the topic will always turn to MEN.

And in most cases, it will eventually turn into a RANT session about how hard it is to find good men to date...

Which will lead to a FULL-ON RAG SESSION about men in general...

...And wind up with a detailed list of all the traits guys have that are ANNOYING AS HELL.

The reality is that single women have an entire laundry list of traits, qualities, and characteristics that they HATE in single guys.

Did you know this?

I didn't think so.

Well, the truth is that up until a few years ago, I didn't know this either.

So take heart in the idea that you're about to learn something that most men on this planet will DIE not knowing.

My hope is that what I'm about to share with you will change how you interact with women FOREVER... and help you meet and date more of the kinds of women you're interested in.
>>
>>548737291
Not a virgin mate.
What I'm saying is people with sexual doubts and problems are the ones who feel the need to "earn a badge of honor."
Everyone else just gets in asap because it's good, not cause they need respect. but also it's understood that sex is great but not the most important/best thing int he world
And no, not a virgin.
>>
>>548737823

>FULL-ON RAG SESSION

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!
>>
It's only going to get worse from here on out.
>>
monster massive was always the sketchiest big rave.

I miss those days. I still have the flier from the last monster massive that never happened.
>>
FRIENDSHIPS AND ROMANCE

For women, friendships and romantic relationships are two separate things. They are NOT the same.

One can lead to another, but it's RARE when it happens.

Remember that.

One CAN lead to another, but it's RARE.

"Romantic" relationships are very different from "friend" relationships.

While most men would sleep with most of their female "friends" if the woman "came on" to them, most women would NOT sleep with most men that they consider "just friends".

But why is this?

How do women differentiate between "just friends" and "I'll be intimate with you"?

And why is it so hard to become "more than friends" with a woman you've been "just friends" with for a long time?

The answer to this riddle is very interesting to me.

I believe that the answer comes down to understanding HOW women "know" when they want to "be intimate" with a man... and, even MORE importantly, understanding how women "know" when they DON'T want to "be intimate" with a man...

The thing that tells a woman whether the guy she's with is "friend" material or "lover" material is how she FEELS.

It's a combination of EMOTIONAL feelings and PHYSICAL feelings.

It is NOT logic.

She might USE logic to "rationalize" her decision... or she might USE logic to SOUND like she has a good reason for either "being with" or "not being with" a particular guy.

But don't let that distract you.

Logic isn't important AT ALL in this context.

So let me say this another way.

A woman FEELS something emotionally and/or physically, then she uses those FEELINGS as the basis for her "decisions" and actions with a particular guy.

If she feels that "Ewwww Yuck!" feeling, then her "logical" conclusion will probably not be that she wants to date the guy in question.

If she feels that "It's Gettin' Hot In Here" feeling, then her "logical" conclusion will probably be that this guy is interesting and attractive, and a good "choice" to date. At this point she'll take ACTION on her feelings and thoughts
>>
>>548738474
well said, women operate on emotion,how they feel. I think a lot of guys fail to realize this
>>
>>548737954
A non virgin would take no offense whatsoever, its like calling a str8 guy a homosexual. He would just brush it off. Who gives a fuck, its some dude on some website, who cares?

A closet homo would get PISSED, because he is truly insecure.

Anyway yes, youre a Virgin. You proved it with that " insecure" defense.
>>
>>548738474
>If she feels that "It's Gettin' Hot In Here" feeling, then her "logical" conclusion will probably be that this guy is interesting and attractive, and a good "choice" to date. At this point she'll take ACTION on her feelings and thoughts

True, but some do not even care about that and go after money, which would be a gold digger.
>>
File: le supreme gent face.jpg (17KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
le supreme gent face.jpg
17KB, 290x174px
>mfw this thread
>>
Anyway, insecure virgins defending their insecurity aside,.,,

It goes like this:

FEEL--->THINK--->ACT

First the FEELING, then the THOUGHT... and THEN the action.

Now, with this in mind, let me ask you an important question:

How do most guys behave around women that they're "romantically" interested in?

And another:

What do they do to get the woman that's the object of their desires to be with them?

Take a few minutes to think about this. Make a list if you have paper and pen handy.

I'm serious. I'll wait.

Come back when you're finished.

Now take a look at your list.

I'll bet that almost every single thing on your list was something "external".

In other words, your list probably contains things like "Take her to dinner" and "Give her compliments" and "Buy her flowers" and "Call her often".

These are all things that demonstrate that he's INTERESTED.

They are NOT things that trigger those emotional and physical feelings inside of a woman that tell her that THIS IS THE GUY.

In other words, men try to use "props" to LET A WOMAN KNOW HE'S INTERESTED...

...HOPING that when the woman sees these displays she'll be interested in him.

Almost NONE of the things men do to court women make women FEEL ANYTHING even remotely similar to "Attraction" and "Arousal".

Of course, you know this.

You've probably done this stuff about a bazillion times. I have, too. I know what it's like to try OVER AND OVER to let a particular woman know that I'm interested... only to have her NOT RESPOND in a "romantic" way.

The PROBLEM with this kind of thing is that it makes TWO HUGE MISTAKES at once.

First, it's just the plain-old wrong way to go. Telling or showing a woman that you "like her" has no effect on how she feels about YOU.

In the moment it sure seems to make sense... "If I show her how I feel, she'll return the feelings".

Duh.
>>
>Im sooooo glad I had the experience points that gave me the real social skills I have.
You are looking at this issue the wrong way, OP.
Losing the V card won't get you social skills, losing the V card is the proof of you having the social skills to being with.
It's like a college degree, the paper itself is worthless, it's just a piece of paper, but it represents what you know, therefore people will think better of you.
The act of having sex itself is a fairly dull moment to live through, but having done it is a proof of you having what it takes to be a well adjusted member of society.

Social media is another issue, whether it could possibly have an effect on this, or not. I'm not sure about that one. I'll need to look at some studies on that.
>>
>>548739131
please continue to disseminate your knowledge, master. I'm lurking and listening.
moar ploz
>>
File: 1101081357.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1101081357.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>548735109
wizards in training
>>
>>548738990
Egocentricity is a bad thing, i dont mean egotism as in an overinflated sense of self ala: Kanye West. I mean ego as in the brick wall you create in your conscious mind that doesnt let you see both sides of an argument, idea or other.
Its like a comfort zone that protects inferior weak minds from reality and lets them be content with the stupidity that their opinion and point of view is snuggly soft n comfy. Like a warm blanket that protects you from the truth.

The truth is Youre a loser, youre the problem, YOU suck!!!!

I know that was harsh, but some guys need the proverbial bitch slap to snap them out if their narrowminded idiocy.
>>
>>548739923
that's no news to me. i just want to understand how woman think better. i'm pretty sure i'm almost there... please moar advice on their crazy minds
>>
>>548735109
I blame girls for having sex before 20 and making it a damn requirement for us males to have sex before 20 otherwise we are losers.
>>
>>548735109
Like I said, it seems like the right thing to do in the moment (when your inner little girl has a big fat crush). But it's not... it will have NO effect on her feelings for you.

And second, it communicates clearly that YOU DON'T GET IT. It tips a woman off INSTANTLY that you're not hip to what's going... and it kills your chances with her.

Say what?

You mean that doing nice things for women, and trying to show how you feel can actually HURT your chances with a woman?

Yea, it can.

Look, if you've been dating a woman exclusively for six months, and her birthday comes... it's OK to buy her a gift and tell her that you like spending time with her.

YOU'RE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP.

But if you've known a woman for six DAYS and you try this kind of thing, you're going to shoot yourself in the foot.

Women are EXPERTS at recognizing men who DON'T GET IT. And if you DON'T get it, PLUS you're trying to compensate for the fact that you don't get it with gifts and compliments, then you're REALLY screwed (or not screwed, as the case may be).

Remember what I'm about to tell you.

Burn it into your mind.

Write it on a sticky-note and put it on your computer monitor...

SINGLE, ATTRACTIVE WOMEN WATCH MEN TRY TO WIN THEM OVER ALL DAY LONG. THEY KNOW WHEN A GUY DOESN'T "GET IT"... AND THEY'RE ANNOYED WHEN A GUY WHO DOESN'T "GET IT" JUST KEEPS TRYING AND TRYING AND TRYING.

Keep in mind that single, attractive women watch guys do this stuff 24/7. They shake their pretty heads and say "He doesn't get it... He doesn't get it... He doesn't get it" over and over and over.

The point is that if you DON'T GET IT, then nothing you do is going to work for you.

The problem is bigger than you can imagine, and you're going to need to take a totally different road to get where you're going...
>>
>>548739923
>guy losers suck
>women losers are victims of a massive conspiracy

Is it so wrong to think that some women just suck? There exists a scenario where a woman will do things to get money, the fact that guys buy into it by thinking they are obligated to shower women with tokens of affection is wrong. He should stop thinking his money = affection, but women who accept and expect said tokens of affection for personal benefit are wrong too.
>>
>>548737823
What the fuck is this, a sales pitch?
>>
>Social media

Nowadays, because of this most people do not know how to interact with one another in person, only through text.

When I was younger everyone interacted with one another in person, played outside, etc. The food was still horrible and filled with processed soy, GMO's, HFC, MSG, colors that are not needed, artificial everything, etc (yes you can buy ogranic, etc. I know). Still, not as many kids were obese, because they actually got up and did something, unlike today.

Early internet from in the late 90's up until 2008 - 2009:

I remember when people would actually talk on a mic over the internet or video chat a lot, but now that is not the case. Sure it still happens, but texting in general has taken over by a huge amount. Whenever you're out take a look around you and observe what everyone is doing.

>On their phone.
>Texting
>Posting to a social network.

Even when I was in college people did the same thing and no they did not pass the class.

To sum all that up:

When you put all of what happens today together, you're going to get a large scale of people who cannot partake in social situations correctly. When you have no physical (in person) interaction, then you will not know what to do when that situation arrives. Those are things you should learn as a child, but so many people are not. Now, technology is not a bad thing when used in moderation, but when it consumes every waking moment of your life… you might want to reconsider what you're doing.

Plus, we see more now than ever before, due to the internet, so stuff like this could have happened when the internet wasn't huge, but it is covered up.

>Egocentricity is a bad thing.

Agreed, but my statement still stands. All women are different, so not all go that route, but some do, and if someone can see that, then they're living in a false reality.
>>
>>548740417
What if I want girls who also dont "get it"? Who are as clueless and inexperienced as me?

Not every woman is just magically an expert on this matter. There are also women wizards.
>>
>>548741221
>and if someone cannot see that*

There is a lot more to this problem than how men approach women.
>>
>>548740417
so if I can't tell a women I'm interested, and she likes me, how does the ball get rolling?
>>
>>548740364
Girls, especially desirable ones have sex in JR HIGH. From then on they usually want much older more experienced guys. NOT SEXUALLY EXPERIENCED guys, just worldly wiser more life experienced guys, guys that can make them feel like they can help them grow into more complete people. Girls more than anything want to know more about themselves. That brick wall ego thing I was talking about back there^^^^

Girls don't have that, theyre a clean slate. BLAME MALE EGO FOR THAT not women.

Truth is young girls especially high school girls don't really see their male peers as sexual objects. Theyre kinda like neutered dickless generic non threatening neutral people to them. They will act friendly and "cool" with you because theres no sexual tension there.

THIS WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY because it srnds mixed signals and your hormone driven mind takes slight so seriously. You interpret things as something thats not really there.

Imagine an old sweet lady, she bakes you cookies, makes you laugh, foes you favors, but one day proffesses her love for you.

EWWW!!!

As if, gag me!!! Now that nonsexual entity is a creepy perv you never want to see again, how gross!!! How creepy!!!

The difference between men and women is, youll never want to see her again, whereas a woman will keep him around because now she can derive some leverage and power over his emotional state.

And that, my son, is how a " friend zone" is born.
>>
>>548741636
By your post since I don't give women stuff and I don't compete for their attention with man flexing the only conclusion I can make is that no women I have ever met has ever been romantically attracted to me. If that is the case how does this become my fault, I am who I am. What you are saying is that who I am is completely unlovable, or as you would say I suck. In other advice about this they talk about how women know when you aren't being yourself, but if yourself is not worth being involved with what exactly is the solution than?
>>
Your first post (if it was actually typed up by you and not copy/pasted) explained everything:

>This was before the popularity of social media and especially cell phones. Looking for a friend to hang out with meant busting a mission which often meant unwittingly creating a group of friends and adventuring.

Due to social media, hardly anybody does this anymore, so the answer to why everything is so fucked socially is right there. Social media is not helping, because there is no face to face human interaction, and whether we like it or not things will only get worse in the future.

Everything else you are explaining is true to an extent, so continue on.
>>
>>548741973
The beauty thing about being a guy is no matter what you look like, theres always some niche that makes any guy lovable to women.

Its safe to say women can be categorized into less categories than men. Women are also afraid of competition from other women and have way more insecurities than men could ever possibly dream of.

Some men may not be Zac Efron in the looks category. But they have other passions, talents or traits that some or at least one woman out there would swoon over him for. Some girls like nerdy guys, some like sickly looking emo-ish guys. Some like guys that play guitar, some like guys that are into movies. If youre clever, insightful or even a little cynical theres a woman out there for you.
>>
File: 1302590835730.png (124KB, 261x282px) Image search: [Google]
1302590835730.png
124KB, 261x282px
>>548741650
>derive leverage and power over his emotional state.
>non threatening neutral people

pick one
>>
>>548742532
You can tell an archeologists that the lost city of Atlantis exists, I'm sure that makes them feel great when they waste 20+ years of their life looking for it and everyone calls them a fucking loser.
>>
>>548742016
It also works against everybody hat everyones "BEST" self is projected on their facebook. It pedastalizes people where there should be no pedastal. It creates a false standard on oneself or others and thisay be a barrier for some guys projecting some women as unattainable. In reality, theyre no "cooler" than anyone else.

Unless youre Robert Downey Jr.

THAT guy is awesome.
>>
>>548738062
I dont know why this made me laugh so much
>>
WHAT HOT WOMEN DISLIKE MOST ABOUT SINGLE GUYS...

Let's return to where we started.

There are a few particular things that REALLY annoy single, attractive women.

One of the reasons that these things annoy women is because they're DEAL KILLERS.

A woman can like everything about you, but if you do these things (or even ONE of these things), it can DESTROY your chances of success with a particular woman.

Here are a few of the BIG things that single women hate:

1) Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

If I had to describe the one single thing that both annoys women and DESTROYS a guy's chances, it would be this.

It has taken me a long time to see this particular pattern, but it's EVERYWHERE.

Men, in effect, say "Hi, I want your approval and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control... and let YOU call the shots... and do anything to please YOU... if you'll give me your attention and approval".

But the problem is that women DON'T WANT you to give up your status and "manliness".

Women aren't ATTRACTED to men who act weak and tentative.

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.

THEY HATE IT!

I could literally write an entire book on this one single concept.

Take a few minutes to think this one over, and maybe write down the ways that you make this mistake with women.

More importantly, think about how you're going to STOP DOING IT IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>548735109
And NO!!

NONE OF YOU ARE LOSERS!!!!

Late bloomers and quitters maybe, but it's NEVER too late.

EVER!
>>
>>548743157
And, wait for it. Here it comes. And cue misogynist wet dream.
>>
>>548743713
It's never too late to be a misogynist. So, come on down Señor Anon. You too can show your hatred of women.
>>
>>548743713
Thanks, anon. How much do woman love it when a man can make them laugh constantly? What does that do for the man's chances? I keep bitches laughing the entire time I am talking to them. Its one thing I can do.
>>
>>548744258
See guys this is a GREAT example of egocentricity in play.

The virginity is STRONG in this one.
>>
File: 1390580743444.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390580743444.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>548738474
>" "
Got on my nerves to the point of not finishing your BS.
Wanna get laid? Be confident and flirtatious. If she blows you off…walk away.
Wanna fuck your crush?
Talk to another hoe and ignore her for a week-maybe 2.
Women think with their emotions and seek acceptance from men through their pussies. It's that simple.
>>
File: hartman-001.gif (23KB, 216x211px) Image search: [Google]
hartman-001.gif
23KB, 216x211px
>>548744596
Alright faggot, you seem to have something useful to say unlike the other tards posting here so let me ask you this: What are some good avenues for meeting/getting to know women?
also check em
>>
>>548744258
No, im not. I will admit that I am sexist as in that I know for a rock solid fact that women are vastly different from men. Are men superior? No, we are vastly different and those differences make the man- woman dynamic spectacular to those willing to partake in that beauty. When you understand this,... Who am I kidding, you will NEVER understand this.
>>
>>548744837
Also true.
>>
>>548745098
>Sit next to her
>Can I buy you a drink?
>Be yourself
Note: more than one woman at the bar is a drink trick. They just want free drinks….don't fall for that shit.
>>
File: Autism Factory.jpg (25KB, 488x275px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Factory.jpg
25KB, 488x275px
>>548735109
He'll forever be known as A Virgin Killer. Not THE Virgin Killer, A Virgin Killer.
See:

>>548745691

as I don't want to have a flood detetection
>>
It's true. The interent has created all these kissless virgins. Autism wasn't really a thing when I was a kid. Everyone played outside, and we fucked girls from a young age.
>>
>>548745098
I like you.

For myself, I find the gym the best place to find fit, attractive, sexually charged women. Their endorphins are pumping high along with emotions,her body's sweaty and phermones are primed and gym attire is the closest form fitting clothing short of nudity. It also helps that there is a coed sauna. I've switched gyms 7 times because I don't like running into women I've taken home with me over and over and over again. It gets slightly uncomfortable after awhile, mainly because they stare. Of course youd never know it, I always act like they are old friends or like we just met and always ALWAYS keep it friendly and cool.

Bookstores and school libraries are also great places in that they give you an open window into her personality and tastes via her choice in reading material.

If youre religious, church is a great place to meet a nice girl. If youre going the opposite way, A bar or nightclub is also a good place, preferably a bar so you can find a nook or quiet place to ask the right things to allow her to reveal more and more about herself. Once you get a woman talking about herself, she will feel more snd more comfortable with the connection youre creating.

I'm sure You probably have your own hunting grounds that you've otherwise overlooked, anywhere is a great place to meet a woman and anytime is always the right time, work, grocery store, gas station, you name it. It all depends on you. It always has.
>>
>>548746484
This guy gets it.
>>
>>548737291

how do you let some obviously dtf and interested bar slut know that you are dtf and interested , without sperging out and bluntly saying so?
>>
File: 1401404058480.jpg (161KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1401404058480.jpg
161KB, 960x960px
>>548739131
Mister 39JJPsWT, I was friendzoned a year ago because of my physique. 110lbs dry. She told me I made her think of her little brother.

Now I'm jacked, do you think I have a shot with her? I'm 20 btw.
>>
>>548741221
I like you.

You get it.
>>
File: Trainspotting.jpg (288KB, 962x635px) Image search: [Google]
Trainspotting.jpg
288KB, 962x635px
>>548735109
I'd only kill myself...probably will anyways if i dont manage to get some until 20...
>Prostitutes don't count....
>>
>>548746934
Please respond?
>>
I love these old virgins. They make me feel good about myself. I lost my virginity at 16.

If I was still a virgin at 22, I would drive to Walmart, buy a shotgun, and blow my head off in the parking lot.

If you are a virgin past high school you are a fucking pathetic piece of shit. No exceptions.
>>
>>548747256
I don't get all these faggots killing themselves because they are virgins?

Things aren't given to you in life, you have to go get what you want, and you will never develop the skills to get what you want from life if all you do is sit in front of a monitor all day.

You want to know they key to regualr pussy? Fucking social skills, the ones you learn when you are a kid, playing outside with groups of other kids.
>>
>>548744383
Women associate a sense of humor with intelligence. Also they associate it with desirability, and popularity. A funny guy doesn't need to be alpha, he can put an alpha in his place and use humor to diffuse a bad situation. Women LOVE funny guys. I truly wish I WAS FUNNY, I'm just clever and worldly.

Women have soooo many problems, insecurities and drama, most of it, created in their head by their own imagination and worrisome nature. A guy that can make light of that and brighten her day?!? You're top of the foodchain bud!
>>
>>548735109
Debatable.

I lost my virginity at 15. Pretty much the same story as OP. A friend knew a friend that knew a friend and things got hard.

But even so, Ive banged a few chicks thanks to social media.

Its not all that bad.
>>
>>548746934
Whoah!!!

I'm NOT touching this one!!!

( neither will she)
>>
>>548735109

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCcwMS0D70Y&feature=youtu.be

this. getting ass (head, whatever) was from that rare blend of luck, mutual curiosity, and hormones. it comes easier to some than others, that's all
>>
File: 1305456118002.jpg (30KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1305456118002.jpg
30KB, 555x644px
>>548747256
fucking 20? lots of people don't have sex in college or at that age, tina fey didn't have sex until she was 25. Will Ferrell at 21. Tim Tebow I think still is.

30 is the real ship sailing point, besides if you anhero at 30, you just come back as a lich. Bitches love liches.
>>
ANYWAY,

Before I trail off again, lest we not forget,...,,,

2) Coming Off as Needy, Clingy, And Insecure

When one person "clings" to another person "psychologically", the person who is being "clinged to" RESENTS and REJECTS the needy, clingy emotional parasite...

This is WUSS behavior at its worst.

If a guy is on the phone with a girl he just met, and she says "Hey, I have to go", he might say "Aw, well... um... OK. Um, will you call me when you get home?".

Or let's say a guy and a girl are out on their first date, and they're walking around in a large department store.

Most guys will follow the woman everywhere, and not leave her side for a minute.

If she wanders away, he'll come find her IMMEDIATELY.

He'll stay physically close to her, as if he's afraid she'll leave without him.

And an even worse example is a guy who is so emotionally insecure that he actually ASKS a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, etc.

"Do you think I'm interesting?"

"Do you think we could ever have a relationship?"

"Am I your type?"

Women HATE this stuff. It makes them shiver with the heebie-jeebies. It makes them want to RUN AWAY.
>>
File: six_pack_shortcuts_h.gif (37KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
six_pack_shortcuts_h.gif
37KB, 300x250px
>>548740684
jesus crust im with ya it sounds like one of those
infomercials you see on porn sites n shit
" I HAVE THIS SECRET TRICK TO GETTING THE HOTTEST GIRLS NOW JUST SIT THROUGH THIS 20+min LONG RANT ABOUT HOW I CAME TO THIS SOLUTION AND THEN ASK YOU TO BUY IT AT THE END OK?!?!?"
>>
File: 1392835261181.jpg (65KB, 604x589px) Image search: [Google]
1392835261181.jpg
65KB, 604x589px
>>548747590
I have pretty good social life, i go out with friends almost daily...however, when i'm sober i'm a pussy to make a move, because i don't take rejection well...and when i'm drunk i'm a massive fucking asshole.
also the main reason i want to suicide myself is not virginity, as i said, technically i'm not a virgin.
>>
File: hfdisbelief.jpg (32KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
hfdisbelief.jpg
32KB, 323x323px
>>548747953

>Tim Tebow I think still is.
>>
3) Not Being The Leader- And Even Worse, Trying To Get Her To Lead

Women have WUSS-DAR.

One of the things that triggers a woman's WUSS-DAR is a man who FOLLOWS.

The REAL problem is that most women won't try to LEAD naturally.

So you've got a situation where a man is trying to FOLLOW a woman who isn't LEADING.

He's looking for little cues so he knows where to go and what to do... but he isn't getting them.

So what does he do?

He ASKS for them!

He says "So, I was thinking of maybe taking you to Olive Garden for dinner... how does that sound?".

Everything about the way he asks says to the woman "I'm trying to figure out what you want me to do... please help me know how you want me to act, where you want me to take you, and what you want me to say".

This is ATTRACTION DEATH!

men who don't lead, and even worse, try to get a woman to lead, ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF SINGLE WOMEN.

They HATE IT!
>>
>>548748335
So basicially you just have confidence issues?
>>
>>548737792
this
>>
>>548748310
That guy just pushed out his gut, then tightened his abs and oiled them so they "pop" more. Those pics were taken literally 5 minutes apart.

I award you NO creativity points, and appoint you official "Fail King of this thread.

So sayeth Faggot OP!!'n

(Inb4 Billy Madison "The puppy that lost its way" post tirade by academic triathlon host who's wife is a dirty, dirty tramp, I KNOW you seen it!)
>>
>>548747590
>the ones you learn when you are a kid,

so this is where it all went wrong. I didn't start becoming social until I was 18, after I graduated highschool.
>>
4) Using Insecure, Approval-Seeking, Low-Status Posture, Gestures, Voice Tone, And Body Language

There's a term that single, attractive, in-demand women use to describe men who use weak, approval-seeking posture, gestures, comments, and mannerisms...

The term is "NICE".

"He's nice... but... there's no chemistry."

This is one of those areas that's not easy to talk about.

Since SO DAMN MANY GUYS do this stuff, it's almost impossible to explain.

It's like trying to tell a fish that they're not going to get anywhere in life if they stay wet.

The fish doesn't even KNOW it's wet in the first place.

But let me try.

This is important.

Go spend a day observing couples.

Go places where couples that have just met spend time together.

Bars, clubs, coffee shops, whatever.

Now watch the GUYS.

Watch how they lean towards the women.

Watch how they raise their eyebrows in exaggerated response to women's comments.

Watch how they slump over, let their shoulders fall forward, and smile fake-ly at whatever the women say.

If you're close enough, listen to how men ask questions and make comments with a voice tone that says "I'm insecure and I'm trying to be extra nice to compensate for it".

You'll see it EVERYWHERE.

In fact, you'll see it so much that you'll probably write me back to tell me that I'm the one who's crazy, and that since it happens so much, it must be "the right way".

Well, it's not.

If there's one thing that triggers an attractive single woman's WUSS-DAR, it's a man's posture, gestures, eye contact, voice tone, etc.

It all happens in an INSTANT.

Women read this stuff and interpret it as instantly and accurately as you read and interpret the cover of Playboy.

NO ANALYSIS NECESSARY.

I'd say that probably 90% of all men alive today INSTANTLY disqualify themselves with women because of this problem.
>>
>>548748734
I guess you could say that.
>>
Their voice tone, gestures, posture, etc. TELEGRAPH the message that they're a WUSS.

They do a thousand weird little things to let a woman know that they're uncomfortable and "not being themselves".

And you guessed it...

Single women HATE IT!

5) Not Coming To The Understanding That She's A Woman And You're A Man

I'm about to get philosophical on your ass, so be cool.

When it comes down to it, most men don't understand women.

But the REAL kicker is that most men don't understand MEN, either!

Most guys don't know what it's like to get in touch with their MALE NATURE.

Combine these two issues, and you get a guy who behaves in ways that DO NOT trigger ATTRACTION in women.

Women have a "nature". A female nature.

Men also have a "nature". You guessed it, it's a MALE nature.

Women are coy. They like to play hard to get. They like to enjoy the chase. They love anticipation. They love to "let a guy catch them"...

Men are competitive. Men are dominant. Men like to play rough games, win things, and rule their territory.

Well guess what?

Most men don't BEHAVE like men when they're in the presence of a woman that they "like".

And since most men don't understand female human nature, they don't demonstrate that they "get it" when they're with women that they "like".

Women like men. Men like women. There are POWERFUL causes at play here.

When you're around a woman you like, don't act like a GIRLY-MAN. It's not sexy, and it's not attractive...
>>
>>548749005
well yes, learning how to interact with others at at young age conditions you for life. For example playing with girls, knowing you shouldn't rugby tackle them, knowing they are sensitive creatures etc.. You learn this as a child, if you are only learning it in adulthood, it will be difficult for you.

>>548749128
What is it that you don't feel confident about? starting and holding a conversation? Being rejected?
>>
File: 1252151783420.jpg (278KB, 720x675px) Image search: [Google]
1252151783420.jpg
278KB, 720x675px
>>548749252
>>548749117
>>548748392
>>548748252
>>548743157
Tell it again!
>>
>>548749464

so what should I do? How do I go about changing what I am? I feel a great social pressure to do this (not going to shoot up places tho, I don't get that reaction) so what can I do? I go out to bars regularly, how should I approach, hold their interest, and lead them to the idea of sleeping with me?
>>
>>548749464
I'm good at convesations, and girls have expressed their affection for me, i just don't know how to make a move, and not acting like a retard at that...
Being a virgin over 16 is pretty fucking pathetic in itself.
>>
>>548748392
yeah everything you're saying seems pretty legit... except for this;

The difference between men and women is, youll never want to see her again, whereas a woman will keep him around because now she can derive some leverage and power over his emotional state.

And that, my son, is how a " friend zone" is born.

..... yeah see that's not really the case. see despite what basement wizards who don't know any women will tell you, generally speaking, women don't actually give a fuck about having power over men. the fact that men go duh over a chick when her body comes of age has nothing to do with her wanting it to happen. it just does. it takes quite a while for most chicks to even realise their bodies are having that effect on men. so yeah... it's a pretty fuckin good analogy... the old woman... but the thing is... you say men would leave the old woman alone and never wanna see her again. i don't know if that's true. if it is then that's where the old woman analogy falls severely short. because in the course of her talking with you all the time and bonding and her baking you cookies and shit... she's now your friend. someone who's done things with you, for you... you like her and you don't want to hurt her... you certainly wouldn't want to put her through the pain of just cutting her off from you entirely, would you? irl could you just cold cut someone right off like that just because she said she liked you? even though they were your friend? i'm not sure all men could and i know a LOT of women couldn't. agreed... the friend zone is definitely there in this situation. but it is not born from some chick-enjoying-power-over-you bullshit. that's something men are more likely to employ. chicks don't need to subjugate people, it makes them feel GUILTY. the friend zone is in fact created because chicks, through you having spent time with each other that was enjoyable because you bonded, are now EMPATHIC toward you and DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU by cutting you off.
>>
>>548748335
Alcohol is never a good way to enhance your social skills unless you're already somewhat of a social butterfly.

But you're NOT.
You're a catarpillar, but thats cool, youre just going about it the wrong way. Alcohol is the " social lubricant" so to speak, but it will just enhance the person you were emotionslly before you drank it. If youre reserved, it will just make you retreat into yourself further and youll be the cringy quiet one.
The only answer? Another drink and a sinking deeper into yourself.

Its best to prime yourself in a situation where youre at your most confident. Have a small coed get togethet or Have some brews with your buds at a strip club. Once youve interacted with a few 10/10 naked women without mumbling like a mental patient or dribbling all over your jeans, that 7/10 at the bar will be putty in your hands.

BUT BEWARE,

Strippers will pretend to like you and find you interesting to bleed you dry of cash, its their job and theyre pros and they will try harder than you will at that bar going for a 6/10 chick before last call after you downed 7 jack n cokes. Be strong.
>>
>>548750120

>generally speaking, women don't actually give a fuck about having power over men

That is possibly the dumbest thing anyone has ever written on 4chan.
>>
>>548750336
i don't drink alcohol to get laid, duh.
>>
>>548749252
>Women are coy. They like to play hard to get. They like to enjoy the chase. They love anticipation. They love to "let a guy catch them"

as usual... mostly correct from over here except for this. chicks don't love being chased. we've just noticed you guys feel unmanly if we do the chasing. and we don't want you to feel unmanly. not at all. hence waiting for you to do it. it's for you, not because we 'love the chase'. there's a percentage of any gender that likes the chase but that's a personal thing and not a trait of most women.
>>
File: 1264976007518.jpg (33KB, 208x225px) Image search: [Google]
1264976007518.jpg
33KB, 208x225px
>>548749252
This is what is wrong with feminism. If even part of this rant is true, being a feminist and actually adopting and internalizing their rhetoric is detrimental to a healthy male sex life. Traits that women find attractive are attacked as being bad, so you change your behavior because you think it is the right thing to do. When you don't understand why changing your behavior has made you relationship repellent when you thought changing your behavior would make you more agreeable, which it can just not in a romantic way, you start resenting that you listened at all, and then you become an even worse misogynist than you were before. ANd then they ask you to change your behavior again because you are a terrible person who needs to change, remembering when you did change it didn't do any good so you say FUCK IT!

GJ Feminism!
>>
6) Not Being Interesting To Be Around

Underneath most behavior that I see most guys acting out is a "core belief" that goes like this:

"I don't believe that an attractive woman would want to be around me just because she enjoys my presence... so I make up for it by saying and doing certain things that I hope she'll enjoy... and if she enjoys those other things enough, then maybe she'll want to spend more time with me."

Heavy, man.

Well guess what? Most attractive single women KNOW that if a guy isn't interesting to be around, they she's eventually going to go CRAZY being around him.

In other words, no amount of material gifts, compliments, dinners, and other "displays" will EVER compensate for a lack of BEING INTERESTING.

Here's a profound thought:

I and several other guys I know have many women who call us often... just because they enjoy being around us.

These women would be happy just to be in the same room with us... and enjoy our company.

And yes, these women CALL US.

Often.

Material gifts, food, flowers, and other "displays" have ZERO lasting value to a woman when it comes to how she FEELS about you...

An attractive single woman wants a guy who LIGHTS HER UP. She wants to FEEL GOOD.

She wants mystery... she wants to laugh... she wants a challenge... she wants sexual tension...

If you're using compliments, gifts, food, and other "displays" to get a woman's attention... you need to ask yourself a tough question:

Is it because you don't believe that a woman would want to be around you just to be around you?

Because if you don't know how to be INTERESTING to a woman, then no amount of compensation is going to fix the problem.

If you're boring, predictable, and uninteresting, then you're never going to have women calling YOU to hang out.
>>
>>548749805
You can't really change who you are, you can try to change how you think, stop making your decisions on women based on what you are reading on the internet. When you go out to bars, are you that guy? They usually quiet dude who has a few beers and becomes the wild one? If so, stop that, Have a couple of drinks, make it your objective to get their numbers, not have sex with them straight away, then use that number to text her the next day and show her that you actually like her. Just strike up a conversation, it could be about anything, get her number and take her for a walk or something the next day.
>>
>>548750481
i highly doubt that. if you're a shitty quality of man who attracts that shitty quality of woman... of course you're going to think all women are like that. doesn't make it true... no matter how many guys agree.
>>
>>548751050
Isn't that how feminists get all their talking points about men?
>>
File: 1400965184704.jpg (117KB, 789x800px) Image search: [Google]
1400965184704.jpg
117KB, 789x800px
This thread is officially gay as fuck
>>
File: 1400967654160.jpg (235KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1400967654160.jpg
235KB, 1500x1000px
>>548751363
>>
>>548750114
Then you are already at an advantage. Don't make your conversations too deep or controversial at the start, keep it simple and relevant. It is really easy to make a move, simply tell her that you think you like her and would like to know if she would go out somewhere with you sometime, even if she says no, the seed has been planted, so ask other girls out that you like too. Don't be fucking creepy about it, a simple 'hey, I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat with me sometime?' will do it.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, if the girl you really like says no, then ask some of her friends out. When she sees that her friends like going out with you, she will want to see what all the fuss is about.
>>
File: 1400965018098.png (356KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1400965018098.png
356KB, 850x1100px
>>548751420
>>
File: 1401038329350.jpg (369KB, 953x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1401038329350.jpg
369KB, 953x1300px
>>548751456
>>
File: 1401038849748.jpg (152KB, 1224x820px) Image search: [Google]
1401038849748.jpg
152KB, 1224x820px
>>548751508
>>
File: 1401038902220.jpg (218KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1401038902220.jpg
218KB, 1100x1100px
>>548751564
>>
File: 1401039305360.jpg (178KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1401039305360.jpg
178KB, 1300x1300px
>>548751612
>>
>>548751323
dunno man, i'm tapped out tho, take it easy.
>>548751363
agreed. i'm off to find some gore.
>>
it's not social media. it's a bitch ass culture that really started with obama's presidency. we turned into a whiny bunch of bitches that rile against bullies and get personal armies for every little insult aimed at a faggot and then someone like this demands external gratification because he was raised by "barney".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uigHV-gOHxs
>>
>>548735109
>Myspace
>15yrs ago

Don't need to read anymore seeing as your sense of time is undoubtedly more stable than your sense of reality.
>>
File: 1401039384684.jpg (843KB, 896x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1401039384684.jpg
843KB, 896x1500px
>>548751642
>>
File: 1401039670759.jpg (168KB, 1100x807px) Image search: [Google]
1401039670759.jpg
168KB, 1100x807px
>>548751696
>>
File: 1401039698440.jpg (172KB, 1280x890px) Image search: [Google]
1401039698440.jpg
172KB, 1280x890px
>>548751731
>>
>>548747449
Getting pounded in the ass by your faggot boyfriend doesn't mean you're not a virgin, queerboy.
>>
File: 1401041679996.jpg (664KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1401041679996.jpg
664KB, 1250x1250px
>>548751786
>>
File: 1401043054712.jpg (286KB, 1052x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1401043054712.jpg
286KB, 1052x1300px
>>548751830
>>
>>548751443
>Don't be fucking creepy about it, a simple 'hey, I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat with me sometime?' will do it.

like, just throw that in there? in the middle of a conversation? at the end? do you break off with that prospect, and go try to plant other seeds? you lucky bastards really have no idea how clueless we really are.
>>
>>548738824
How about I agree with him, lost my V-card at 15, and fucked my co-worker yesterday.

You dense motherfucker
>>
File: 1401044265992.jpg (152KB, 1100x778px) Image search: [Google]
1401044265992.jpg
152KB, 1100x778px
>>548751869
>>
File: 1401044545788.jpg (65KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1401044545788.jpg
65KB, 482x800px
>>548751912
>>
File: 1401044582281.jpg (170KB, 920x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1401044582281.jpg
170KB, 920x1300px
>>548751968
>>
File: 1401044702858.jpg (99KB, 700x812px) Image search: [Google]
1401044702858.jpg
99KB, 700x812px
>>548752010
>>
File: 1401139320777.png (441KB, 538x808px) Image search: [Google]
1401139320777.png
441KB, 538x808px
fixed,
steve carell shit but bugging the hell out of me
>>
File: 1401084138903.png (224KB, 565x844px) Image search: [Google]
1401084138903.png
224KB, 565x844px
>>548752051
>>
File: 1401084261922.jpg (73KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1401084261922.jpg
73KB, 1000x667px
>>548752090
>>
File: 1401084813634.png (488KB, 937x885px) Image search: [Google]
1401084813634.png
488KB, 937x885px
>>548752137
>>
File: 1401086513767.png (1MB, 1080x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1401086513767.png
1MB, 1080x1200px
>>548752170
>>
File: 1401087191016.jpg (82KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1401087191016.jpg
82KB, 800x1067px
>>548752217
>>
File: 1401088552722.png (926KB, 1058x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1401088552722.png
926KB, 1058x1290px
>>548752254
>>
>>548751895
Yeah, like just throw that in there, if you're in a club, then say "Yeah, its really bloody noisy in here, maybe we can meet up somewhere else sometime, maybe get some food?'

If you have gotten a girls interest randomly in a club, then stick with her, going round every other girl will make her think you're a cunt.

And yeah, just let her know during your converstaion that you would like to see her again, get her fucking number, and ask her out on a date.
>>
File: 1401088998401.png (403KB, 910x780px) Image search: [Google]
1401088998401.png
403KB, 910x780px
>>548752294
>>
Everyone's insecurity about being a virgin probably contributes more than anything.

Nothing changes when you lose your virginity. Nothing.

They key here, is not to give a fuck.
>>
>>548735109
it was a psyop. its time to realize you are the new nazi germany/soviet union.
>>
>>548735109
oh sweet deal. you mention my name
I love mine virginity at 12 with consent on both sides. BUGGIEST GOOF ofmy life.. Sex is great but i still love pissing off women..
Oh btw I served time in jail for a false rape accusation.
>>
File: 1401089029528.png (441KB, 529x900px) Image search: [Google]
1401089029528.png
441KB, 529x900px
>>548752392
>>
>>548752306

thanks for the advice
>>
File: 1401145066631.png (539KB, 900x934px) Image search: [Google]
1401145066631.png
539KB, 900x934px
>>548752509
>>
File: 1401147040352.jpg (366KB, 811x900px) Image search: [Google]
1401147040352.jpg
366KB, 811x900px
>>548752536
>>
File: 137800577421.jpg (64KB, 800x503px) Image search: [Google]
137800577421.jpg
64KB, 800x503px
>>548752536
join us >>548743205
>>
File: 1401224994644.jpg (82KB, 1106x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1401224994644.jpg
82KB, 1106x1280px
>>548752580
>>
File: 1401228264346.jpg (75KB, 800x665px) Image search: [Google]
1401228264346.jpg
75KB, 800x665px
>>548752604
That thread's too manly.
>>
File: NQHKSVE.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
NQHKSVE.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>548752441
>>
File: 1400923062594.jpg (343KB, 928x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1400923062594.jpg
343KB, 928x1200px
>>548752667
I suppose
>>
>>548735109
>I blame the mainstream popularity of new social media for the rise in kissless Virgins over 18.

Lol Im kissless virgin 26 yo. And I born in Russia. I rised in times before the popularity of social media and cellphones too. Where is your god now?
>>
>>548752062
THANK YOU!

I like you.
>>
>>548752392
>>548752940
OP is atheist comrade.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 360x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 360x502px
>>548735109
>"Dude, I cant believe I banged that Claudia chick in the ladies room at monster massive, and her friend let you bump cokr off her tits, this pic says it all!!"
>>
Anyone have success picking up girl in bars/clubs? I haven't except a few times. But I really feel clueless in those situations. I prefer more casual settings.
>>
>>548735109

Do you know I've never actually watched Farscape? I'm thinking of grabbing it off TPB is it worth it? It does have Claudia Black in, I guess.
>>
>>548752441
I'm sorry to hear that.

Let OP tell you a story about a close personal friend of mine that was very near and dear to my heart.

Around 2007 a good friend of mine Jeremy Jackson had a self distructive streak. He was a talented guy, had the whole world in his hands, although he couldnt see it. Unconsciously he always found a way to sabotage himself when things were going well for him. He met a young lady who would verbally and physicslly emasculate him and put him down. He eventually came to define his reality by how miserable life was for him. When he found out this woman was the problem, he left her. He was convinced his life was meaninhless without her.

He went on UFC The ULTIMATE FIGHTER and was poised to be the next weterweight contender. Until he was kicked out of the house by Dana White for leaving the house to bang a lifeguard he met.

Later, his old coach BAS RUTTEN gave him contract for then fight league THE IFL, he was dating 2 playmates and a hot milf w fake boobs and he went to pick up a box of belongings from psychotic said Ex.

She beat herself and accused him of raping her. He got 25 to life and I never saw him again.
>>
>>548735109
>>548754198

>"Dude, I cant believe I banged that Claudia chick in the ladies room at monster massive, and her friend let you bump cokr off her tits, this pic says it all!!"

Interesting. I never actually bothered reading your post, I just posted something completely unrelated because I'm sick of these Elliot shitposts. I wonder if I unconsciously saw the word "Claudia" and that made me decide the reply?

That would mean I don't really have free will!
>>
>>548735109
luv ya Elliot
>>
>>548754176
I'm getting sleepy, but it's all in the approach and the body language you use. 90% of the communication you use when talking to women is non verbal. Stand tall, dont slouch, appear relaxed. Dont look anxious or nervous, talk in a deep voice as deeper voiced helps establish dominance over the person youre talking to, aim your chest away from her on approach, youre body language has to appear as if youre ready to leave at any given moment, rock your body slightly as if you kinda need to be somewhere else, scan around calmly for other women, let her know you're on the prowl. Dont brag or say too much about yourself, thats what pillow talk is for, keep her talking about herself.
>>
>>548735109
Don't knock social media, man. While it can be overused and, in some cases, become an absolute crutch for socially awkward people, those are probably he types of people who wouldn't talk to anybody IrL anyway.

I started dating the girl I eventually lost my virginity to because I was sad and alone one Friday night in high school and randomly started talking to her on Facebook. The only reason I talked to her was she was online, I was online, we had 1 class together (never spoke irl) and I decided I needed to leave my comfort zone.
>>
>>548752393
Thats right, women love a guy that dont give a fuck

This guy gets it.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 550x831px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 550x831px
>>548735109
Most importantly,

NO FEDORAS!!!!
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.