[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, I know you're NPYA, but I come to you with a serious

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 25

File: Inbox16.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Inbox16.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
/b/, I know you're NPYA, but I come to you with a serious request. I'm not sure I'm going to live to see the end of the year due to the fact my health has gone to hell over the last few months, add to that I've always believed I'm going to die before my 32nd birthday.

Back to my request, which needs a little explaining. About 8 years ago, a very good friend of mine disappeared off the face of the planet. No goodbye, no nothing. Eventually I tried to put it behind me, and it worked for a very long time.

Fast forward to this year, and I get a nasty comment on my old blog. It accused me of causing her to kill herself and to watch myself because they were coming. Again, I managed to mostly get over it. Then the weirdest things involving my social media profiles happened - someone who I happen to know is her father went through everything they could find on me. So much time had passed I'd almost gotten rid of the memories. It's frustrating to have this shit dredged up with my current mental and physical health, it's almost threatening to push me over the top.

Pic related, Gwen. Help me find out if she did kill herself, or an accident. I'd spent years looking without success, but now my time is running out I don't have the option but to ask for help.
>>
Full name.
>>
>>548272058
Gweneviere Blaire Louis

May also have been known as Jacinda Killinger (alias)
>>
>>548272536
Alright OP, I'm not telling you who I am but I have experience in this, I'll need:

>Date of Birth
>Age
>Ethnicity
>Location
>Area Born in
>Identifying characteristics
>Siblings and Family info
>Schooling
>and anything else
>>
>>548272536
Was this her address?

12065 Aviles Cir
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418-8985
>>
>>548273146
It's been so long I can't remember the exact day, but the year was 1987. Ethnicity: Caucasian. Last known location: Centreville, VA. Born in Toronto. Siblings: Callentha, Alejandro, Bendek, Fiachra, Hamlen.

I know her biological father is a belgian named "Christophe Louis", but that's all the information I had there. Schooling was pretty much non existant, some home schooling from what I knew. Religion: Wicca. Had been planning to move to either Canada or Saarbruecken, Germany.

I'll try to dig up more, but there are huge holes in my records for some reason.
>>
>>548273593
Alright OP, did she by any chance meet a friend named Jason Sycamore? Right before she disappeared. Try and remember, you won't remember the name most likely, but try and remember the face.

>Handsome, toned face.
>Spoke Arabic a bit.
>Seemed to be really into her even though he was wayyy above her league.

If not, then try and tell me more about the circumstances of her disappearance.
>>
>>548273839
>Jason Sycamore
Not that I know of. She'd been desperately keeping in touch with me after her sister Callentha Killinger (a.k.a Rowyn Louis) died on the 2nd december 2004 (Rowyn's birthdate was 11-11-1981)

One day no more calls or emails came. Phone line was disconnected and she was nowhere to be found. Around the time she disappeared I had a bit of a paranoid stretch, constantly feeling watched - so clichee, I would see nondescript black cars with tinted windows.
>>
>>548274284
OP, it's best if you let this go. If you want, we can continue. But, if my suspicions are correct, she was 'kidnapped' in a way.

The death of a sibling, the reason I specifically asked for any, was the nail in the coffin. The fact that you saw 'things' as well proves it even further.

I recommend that you delete this thread and go back to sleep. Her dad is just a little 'troubled'. Of course, if you want to continue, I have more questions.
>>
Recently, I also found her name popping up as someone living in belgium, very close to the biological father's address, but the lead ends with merely an address that I can't find out any more information on.
>>
>>548274625
I need the information for closure. Hell, I'd even accept she's dead, but I just want to know for sure.

Not sure if this helps much, I know her brother Alejandro supposedly had some sort of job at the White House, and another brother (Bendek) was a pilot for Air Canada
>>
>>548274689
Belgium...
A bit far from Czechoslovakia but viable, you mind linking me her facebook or anything that contains more information about her.

Also, were her parents divorced and did she have a stepfather. If yes, then I'm more or less convinced on my theory.
>>
>>548274843
As a man who was once at the edge of death himself, I know what you feel OP. But first, are you alone in the house.

You might want to check the downstairs bathroom.
>>
>>548274845
She only ever had a myspace, she disappeared before Facebook was a thing. The myspace also appears to have been deleted recently, and the livejournal/deviantart accounts were wiped out when they did their cleanups.

Spot on with the parents though, her mother was a total bitch and the biological father and her were divorced. Yes to the stepdad also.

I'm certainly alone in my apartment, apart from my wife. I can't help but get the feeling the father's watching me again. For what possible reason, not a fucking clue.
>>
This thread is too much for me.
Its like a god damn Liam Neeson movie in here.
>>
>>548275220
OP, I'm sorry to keep coming back to this but are you 100% sure you checked the toilet.

And just do me a favour, I know this will sound weird but trust me on this.

Go up to your wife and just ask her something to prove it's really her. I know this sounds gay as fuck but just trust me on this.
>>
>>548275369
what's your theory anon?
>>
>>548275489
I'd prefer to wait until I get confirmation from OP that everything is as I described it.
>>
>>548275357
right here with you bro, this is some intense shit right here.
>>548275369
What, you think they planted a decoy of his wife to spy on him?
>>
>>548275584
I know it sounds weird and gay and god fucking dammit I can't describe how faggoty that was but please just go with me on this.
>>
>>548275220
Also the mother died about 18 months before she disappeared. I do know that Callentha had been the victim of a violent crime in the year 2000, and was still very screwed up because of it. Here's a kicker though, it caused multiple dissociated personalities.
Gwen had been involved in some pretty weird/heavy shit as well. Especially the Wicca thing that often took on... weird forms.
Just checked the toilet and shat in it. Seems fine. The wife test was successful too,
>>
Bumping most interesting personnel army request in recent times
>>
>>548275663
Actually, if I'm not entirely wrong, I think Alejandro may even have been Secret Service, as mad as that sounds.
>>
>>548274845

Czechoslovakia hasn't existed since 1993.
>>
>>548275668
>>548275665
Well thank fucking God, please do me a favour and stay out of the toilet. Also, was the violent crime a mugging/armed robbery?

Also, I'm going to describe your friend Gwen:

>After the death of her sister, she became involved in some mumbojumbo spiritual shit.
>She kept in constant contact with you, infact her attempts to keep in touch grew in strength before she vanished.
>She described herself as being depressed at times and horribly happy at times.
>She seemed to have no idea of what she wanted.
>>
>>548275663
I'm not sure how helpful an old phone number is, but this one was valid up till the end of 2004: 703-2663895
>>
>>548275798
I always refer to the Czech Republic as Czechoslovakia. A force of habit from my teaching days.

>>548275997
Thank you. This is very helpful, do you have any idea who disconnected it?
>>
File: il.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
il.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>
>>548276079
I don't want to sound like a dick but can we not? If we do that then the newfags will descend upon this thread like niggers on KFC.
>>
>>548275932
Well people tend to get manic depressive and spiritual after such a tragedy so i see your logic.
>>548276043
The fuck are you, an FBI profiler who later got a desk job as a teacher for more stability?
>>
File: 1398015850130.jpg (75KB, 829x645px) Image search: [Google]
1398015850130.jpg
75KB, 829x645px
I have a feeling shit's about to go down in this thread, good show.
>>
>>548276220
FBI? Oh no, nothing as interesting as that.
>>
>>548275932
he knows too much

Where is Gwen?
>>
>>548276216

fair enough.
>>
>>548276332
Then you're a psychology teacher/psychologist who helps the coppers track missing people.
I'l keep going untill i run outta ideas, even though i realise i'm being a dick. I am intrigued s'all...
>>
>>548275932
It was rape and attempted murder, she'd been the guy's fourth victim and the only one to survive.

Your description's pretty spot on actually, but her goal seemed to be to move to europe. If you count things like telepathic communication as mumbojumbo then yes.

Also sent me a postcard from Disneyland at some point mentioning being followed. What pisses me off is I'm missing three years of emails, emails that I'm sure also had her emails in. Her sister Fiachra died in mysterious circumstances, apparently buried by a truckload of gravel.

This record leads me to believe she made it to belgium.

https://pipl.com/search/?q=gwen+louis&l=Belgium&sloc=&in=6

Gwen Louis, Congostraat 27, Hasselt, Belgium, 117-437.
>>
>>548276603
Haha. Nah, I'm nothing that special. In fact, I've barely worked with the cops.

>>548276628
Did she ever mention Czechoslovakia. Ever? And, did she ever mention moving with someone? Also, about the emails. Don't concern yourself with them, I'm afraid they're gone.

Also, I'm 100% sure the police never recovered a body, am I right?
>>
>>548275932
stop cold reading anon
>>
>>548276821
Not from Gwen, no. She mentioned moving, or at least she lived together with a guy named Isaac for quite a bit. CZ was never mentioned, only Saarbruecken, Germany and Belgium.
>>
>inb4 fresh prince
>inb4 dinosawr
>inb4 cookie monster vagina rape
>>
>>548276821
oooo barely worked - which means you have worked with them.
Just...don't tell me you're a pshychic or some bullshit like that. That'd just crush everything.
>>
>>548276998
You're going to find a distinct lack of that here, this shit's been bothering me for so long I'd not turn it into a fucking troll post.
>>
>>548277004
God no. I don't believe in psychics.

>>548276984
This 'Issac' person. Did he seem to be slightly middle eastern or very old cultured. Like, the kind of man who acts as if he lives in the 19 or 1800's?

>>548276902
Whats that?
>>
>>548276902
yeah that was a totally obvious cold read, ruined the thread for me
>>
File: whatdoestheboxsay.jpg (6KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
whatdoestheboxsay.jpg
6KB, 236x236px
>>548276425
>inb4 WHATS IN THE FUCKING BOX?!
>>
>>548277097
>inb4 gwen was an avid fan of spaghetti
>>
>>548277121
Yes. Something weird going on, computer locking up again and again.
>>
>>548271546
Requesting a greentext of this so i can read it
>>
>>548277121
bah, I could suspended belief until this post. "Whats that", definitely overplayed your part there.
Great thread otherwise though.
>>
>>548277346
Actually she needed Gluten-Free food.
>>
>>548277480
Was only temporary, I had too much crap open
>>
>>548277348
Alright OP, one more question. Did Issac leave Gwen or did she leave him. This is very important so be VERY specific regarding the terms of their breakup.

Also, I'm sure there was a breakup, am I right?

>>548277480
I know what cold reading is, I was just inquiring as to how I was displaying signs of cold reading.
>>
she did wicca? what if she joined some secret occult requiring her to disappear. Have you considered it. And I hope you get well soon OP. she sounds like she did it on purpose. It's her right. If you really need to find her. You should hack into the FBI or IRS or NSA computer system. I know they developed cross reference system to find faggot doers. But you should pay some one to look her up on her aliases. None of us here aren't ballsy enough to hack into those system. So maybe just let it go OP.

> inb4 vsauce fag
>>
>>548277594
They were never actually "together" from what I know, he was there to look after her. He left a few weeks before she disappeared to "Go home" whatever that means.
>>
>>548277608
I'm afraid that even if OP did hack those servers, he wouldn't find anything there. They keep that info on a separate hard drive. Not one that's available through the internet, if memory serves right, its a CSS system.
>>
If you live in the US, get a CCW permit and get fucking strapped. I'm talking gun on IWB holster, shoulder holster, ankle holster, and one in your asshole. Barely even joking about that last one. Spend a lot of money on ammo and time at the range. Practice walking and going about your routing without printing. PRACTICE DRAWING AND FIRING QUICKLY.

Trust me, you're going to need this.
>>
>>548277713
Then what was he relationship to this Issac person?
>>
File: 1400644561942.gif (1MB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
1400644561942.gif
1MB, 256x144px
>>548277608

>"You should hack into the FBI or IRS or NSA computer system"
>>
>>548277869
I think the best way to describe it would be "Guardian" or Bodyguard I suppose. I think he actually worked for the biological father.
>>
>>548277963
Usually this isn't relevant but how exactly was he biological father involved.

Another thing, did she ever mention 'home'? As in, she wasn't sure where she wanted to be?
>>
File: trip.jpg (49KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
trip.jpg
49KB, 300x433px
I have a few more pictures, no idea if that helps.
>>
>>548278138
Who exactly took this photos?
>>
>>548277963
sounds like the whole family made some very serious enemies, and she fled.

How do we know you aren't trying to track her down to finish the job you started on her family.

After all, someone who was worried about her wouldn't risk putting her information back out into the publis, and would have fully considered that she wanted to remian hidden.

tl;dr OP is the danger
>>
File: breakingbadfinale225[1].jpg (34KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
breakingbadfinale225[1].jpg
34KB, 500x415px
>>548278245
>>
>>548278362
Highly unlikely, people like this usually don't post on fb.
>>
>>548278245
The best movie twist ever or the best movie twist ever?
>>
>>548277728
Is anyone willing to infiltrate a government building and use their computers?
Regardless CSS system can be hacked through the other software not just the internet. To bad they stopped playing video games to find terrorist. I think OP needs to ask for the cops involvement and gradually get more help as the case go by
>>
Bump and a good luck from me. Hope you get what you are looking for!
>>
>>548278226
As far as I know, Callentha.

>>548278245
... you know what, I have no proof to the contrary, but I don't even care to know where she is, I just want to know if she killed herself like the ominous messages on my blog, and why the fuck the father's still watching me.
>>
>>548277950
It's been done before.
>>
I've enjoyed my read so far, I hope you find solace OP.
>>
File: 1400563741627.jpg (62KB, 531x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400563741627.jpg
62KB, 531x480px
>>548278493
>let's hack fbi databenkz guise
>ANONYMOUSE IZ LEGUN!
>>
>>548278581
Op, can I get the text from the threatening message on your blog? And, was it from the step dad or the biological dad?
>>
>>548278636
>implying this guy is a top 1% hacker with the balls and capability to pull off a federal agency heist or can even afford such a thing
>>
>>548278636

So has walking on the surface of the moon.
>>
>>548278709
Can we not? newfags are going to be here any second now.
>>
>>548278748
I'll try to find it, but Xanga's wiped my blog. I don't think the father wrote that one, it was far too... well basically written by someone with the brain of a 12 year old. It's the biological dad that keeps wandering in and out of my field of view.
>>
>>548278773
idk if they are. Just a thought cunt. Still say he should ask for the police help. The info is enough to go on with the proper systems the law officials have.
>>
we need Morgan Freeman in here
>>
>>548278886
what about archive.org/web/web.php

can you find your blog there?
>>
>>548278886
Do you have the biological dad's name?

Now, OP. Listen carefully please. And make sure you answer the question VERY honestly.

Was her biological dad normal at first but,later on became very strange, paranoid and abusive. Did he at some point experience an incidence that caused this change. And, was she constantly at odds with her step father about her real father?
>>
>>548275357
That would require an Angry man holding a Phone every 5 minutes and threaten everyone and shaking people in the street.
>>
>>548279118
Biological father's name: Christophe Louis.

He seemed mostly like your standard overbearing father but with ties to more sinister operations (could have even been law enforcement) that scared off most people.

Stepfather also died about 13 months before her disappearance. It was a fucking weird family.
>>
>>548279118
it's pretty obvious that you have a theory that people are being replaced by imposters, or at least having their personalities controlled remotely.

Earlier you asked him to test his wife.

Why not just tell us your theory?
>>
if I was a cop I would investigate the biological dad, he sounds like he's been acting weird, I wonder if he has an alibi around the time she disappeared
>>
>>548279308
I'd rather not post it here. Although my ultimate goal is to give OP closure. Posting it here would be problematic.

>>548279357
You seem to be under the illusion that the law enforcement can help.

>>548279294
How did the stepfather die? Did they recover a body?
>>
The theory that would make the most sense to me would be Witsec, which would not surprise me in those circles.
>>548279357
You know what, he did really really want her to come to Belgium, but he seemed to try to convey the message it was for safety.

Also, these captchas are getting more and more illegible.
>>
>>548279357
she dissapeared
stepfather died
sister killed
another by a bizzare accident

am I missing something? that's a lot of alibis

If I was OP I'd consider moving too.
>>
>>548278773
And they gonna fuck you up, even if you'd get in. Just look at what they did to solo... Being grey is not any better than black to them, they won't care what reasons you had.

>>548278837
I'm sorry.
>>
>>548279483
So for witsec, that means a trial. Could be a lead.
>>
>>548279483
Do you have any details about the step fathers death? If the death was criminal related or accidental, my theory becomes more solid.

>>548279663
It's possible but highly unlikely, she was in Belgium at the time.
>>
>/b/, I know you're NPYA
>you're NPYA
>NPYA
>Not personal your army
>>
>>548279740
witsec is for family members of witnesses too

can you prove that she was in Belgium? posst on the internet are easy to fake, could be a cover story "I'm going to Belgium for a while, that's why you won;t be seeing me"
>>
File: jacy.jpg (9KB, 220x178px) Image search: [Google]
jacy.jpg
9KB, 220x178px
>>548279410
Another picture.
>>548279527
It used to be much worse when I was still "with" her, I couldn't go anywhere without something seeming quite off in the "we're watching you" sense.

>>548279740
Ok it just hit me, I was never told the cause of death of Rowyn/Callentha. She'd been suffering from cancer so I kinda assumed that that was what killed her. Stepfather died in a tanker truck explosion, as did the "secret service" brother.
>>
>>548279410

I guess you are an edgy fuck the government teen, you see there are these things called detectives that solve murder cases for a living

>>548279527

stepfather died before her disappearance >>548279294

and if you know anything about alibis instead of oversimplifying everything, if the biological father doesn't have a solid alibi for where he was around the time she disappeared then he could have killed her
>>
>>548279929

that's if she was killed which sorry I think was
>>
>>548279887
The plan was for her to move to belgium to be closer to me, as I'd moved to germany at that point.

Our relationship was ... complicated. Considering I'd initially been with the sister Callentha and then with both of them.

However if Callie was murdered, that would put witness protection certainly into the realm of possibility.
>>
File: mr-freeze-schwarzenegger.jpg (206KB, 575x370px) Image search: [Google]
mr-freeze-schwarzenegger.jpg
206KB, 575x370px
TIME TO PUT THIS ON ICE

SAGE
>>
I know the two guys here are just friends making a thread to fuck with/entertain people, but it's the best read I've had on /b/ for quite some time. 8.5/10, only a few parts that make it too obvious
>>
>>548279887
OP said so himself. She had pictures.

>>548279906
Alright OP, thats enough. I think we've all gotten the picture. Did she ever say she was being followed?

I might as well tell you a limited version of my theory.

The stepfather and brother were taken care of. The younger sister was about to die anyway and they determined that she had no knowledge.

All they had to do was determine what she knew and didn't know. The father isn't as important as you think and neither is the government. Nor is it some shady men-in-black group. I'll tell you all once I have more evidence.

>>548280190
Op...this is important information. You should tell us more about your relationship.

>>548279929
Huh? Oh no, the detectives and the feds are enormously helpful. But a case this old and of this range, it would be shelved by them.
>>
>>548280253
I'm afraid I have no idea who OP is.
>>
>>548280253
I think it's genuine.

Otherwise it'd be a little bit wicked, man.
>>
>>548280280

they have cold case detectives, OP has to keep as much attention on this case as possible and use the public to her advantage
>>
>>548280253
i want to believe
>>
>>548280280
Where to start... well, I was the first person to be able to be intimate with Callie after her attack two years prior. Jacinda/Gwen got in a lot of trouble because, supposedly, she hung out with drug dealers.

About a year in, Gwen moved in with Callentha just after the mother died. One thing led to another while comforting her one night and well, then I was doing two girls.

>>548280253
I wish this were made up, at least it wouldn't have been fucking gnawing on me for years. From one day to the next still rattles me to this day. I'm fairly sure the neighbour would have told me anything out of the ordinary, but not even he noticed anything.
>>
> Jacinda Killinger (alias)

why did she have an alias? When did she start using an alias, before or after all of the deaths?
>>
>>548280690
Huh, and why did Gwen call herself Jacinda? Why did she even need an alias?
>>
someone screencap this entire shit
>>
>>548280797
>>548280807

lol looks like he anseered the question before we could ask.
>>
>>548280807
>>548280797
It appears you and I think alike.
>>
OP if you want to be really helpful you should try to give a timeline of info that is important that starts somewhere of your choice and ends at the day of her disappearance
>>
>>548280892
Appears so. However, I'm not inclided to belive that. We all do drugs here but do we use an alias?

>>548280932
This would be helpful. Please include the deaths, attacks, trips, locations and ANYTHING you can remember from the time you became intimate to the time she vanished.
>>
Saving this thread as a pdf because its fucking good.
>>
>>548281023
Please don't. Posting this on the internet would be problematic.
>>
>>548281012
I know you are busy with OP. I have to ask though, are you familiar with the Italian mafia at all?
>>
>>548281139
I'm not a fag. But this is good read.
>>
>>548280797
After, and the remaining sister took a new name also. They claimed it was because they were leaving the mess behind that their lives had once been. I didn't really look into it anywhere near as much as I did. I can understand why Callentha wanted to dump her name, her mental stability hinged on it (due to the whole Dissociated Identity Disorder she was eventually cured of.... let me tell you though, the "switch" between personalities was fascinating but terrifying, often fucking inconvienient)

I'm trying to construct a timeline, but my memory is very fuzzy nowadays because of the medications I'm on. The only way I'll be able to have a vague one is by going through the emails/messages I do still have from 2001-2006

I'll get right on that. A few key dates should jump out at me if they jolt anything.
>>
>>548281139
You do realize that even responding to him gives him an actual reason to do it, right? This is /b/ we're talking about
>>
>>548280890
Working on it. Have to go soon, though, so someone else do it too.
>>
>>548281256
Well, I'm married to a half-italian Long Islander whose grandmother apparently often had dinner with some sort of big deal person. Also the grandparents live well above what one would think their means are. But that's all an entirely different story.
>>
>>548281387
Were any of those people from Kansas City?
>>
>>548281267
You misunderstood, not because of newfags. Because of other....elements.

>>548281256
Surprisingly yes. I was hired to find the son of a mob boss. However, I was only able to locate the body.

>>548281272
Godspeed OP.

>>548281293
I..... did not think that through.

>>548281469
Do you know what SKUN.1 is?
>>
done
>>
>>548281272

when she disappeared did she take her important stuff with her like her phone and wallet or we they still at the house
>>
>>548281589

were they*
>>
>>548281565
Skun.1? Doesn't ring a bell. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>548281804
Oh crap, neverming. I accidentally typed that out.
>>
File: 1347269341578.jpg (30KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1347269341578.jpg
30KB, 480x357px
>>548281865
>>
>>548281565
I don't know if this is true or not. But even if it is, re-posting it somewhere doesn't give me any personal gain.
SN: Not everyone who lurks in /b/ Does stupid shit because someone tells them not to. But a great majority of them do. Even if you tell me not to show this off, someone else probably will.
>>
File: MRTORGUEENLARGED.jpg (13KB, 248x240px) Image search: [Google]
MRTORGUEENLARGED.jpg
13KB, 248x240px
goodamn this is fuckin tense guys
>>
>>548281865
Well ultimately I am just going to ask does the last name Palmentere bring anything to mind?
>>
ZZZZZ CIKSK MKAFH QBBXJ FXDHT KBTOV GAIGA NXERU DOGEP NFNLB RMMAG
WSTVW BLJRE KGRVO PJNBL CCIHR RDVPQ GRFPA GXMXQ BAJBQ SJPXV XXCUT
KNHDC OWAAH RVOWH UECCI JQQMP QFSOW HFTPA HGEES XEQQB PFPTC OUSEM
ITAVP GDLIL ONUHN FWBVS OJEEA ODTTH DKSCH NOPIN BTMEG VWFJE FUGDU
CNDXR BXVRE WNTOJ BHFDV DTRDR XHRKP UNCEP BQMSQ IPSDL GUNMT PUBLU
LWMKI VCDRE RVHFT DVQZZ YYYYY
##### End encrypted message
>>
>>548281982
>Palmentere
Are you referring to Joseph Charles Palmentere?

>>548281951
I know, and that's why I was ok with you saving it, but if you don't mind, please don't upload it to reddit or 9gag or evern 4chan. Not because of newfags but if this spreads, it would attract unsavory elements.
>>
>>548281469
Not that I know of, I think they'd lived in canada for a long time before moving to VA.
>>548281589
All her stuff was gone, but it had been a "from one day to the next" thing. Even Max (the neighbour) was taken aback by the whole thing. It was pretty much traceless. What's even weirder is that the she lived directly next to the neighbour, sharing a wall, and he and his family heard nothing at all.

On her siblings, I've tried to get information from Air Canada about her brother Bendek Killinger - they, of course, were not cooperative. He's one of the only truly solid leads I had/have.

>>548281982
Absolutely nothing at all, sorry.

I'm going to see if the wayback machine can help me a bit or not
>>
>>548271546

Hey OP, i had a similar situation.

Sometimes it's better to let it go, whoever you find might not be the same person you remember. People change, you've changed, and sometimes we can't get through that changes. That's why we always end up sticking with new friends, making others seem so outdated.
Leave it behind and live/die with the good memories from the person you really liked because the new person you'll find might even blur those good memories to the point you hate both and yourself.
>>
>>548282146
What can you tell me about Joseph?
>>
OP did you google street view around the address in Belgium with the similar name near her fathers address?

You never know what you might see.
>>
>>548282167
OP, please listen to me. Give me the brother's contact info. I have a certain talent from obtaining information.

Don't you worry, I'll get everything he knows.

>>548282181
True, but the fact is this person is dead/kidnapped/missing. It's his right to know.
>>
>>548282012
Just tried all these codes in Steam. Most didn't work, but thanks for Goat Simulator!
>>
>>548282305
Best not to talk here.
>>
>>548282321
...... You're a fed aren't you?
>>
Something in the back of my mind is yelling something about Ireland in connection with all this, but it's dark and murky in there - will try my best to make more sense of it.

>>548282181
I HAD let it go, until shit went batshit with the threats and the father watching me again.

>>548282317
I had that idea a long time ago, it's a completely nondescript bland townhouse - boring as hell.

>>548282321
I don't have any more than his name and occupation sadly, I never actually met him face to face.

I know Gwen owned a 90s Altima at some point. Sorry for the vagueness, I'm dredging shit up in my brain I wanted to forget forever.
>>
>>548282436
I thought I already clarified that. If you read my earlier posts and all the hints I've dropped, you should be able to find out who I am.
>>
>>548271546
havent seen that copypasta in years
>>
>>548282402
Where then?
>>
>>548277728
CSS system. Fucking guy knows his/her shit.
>>
>>548282564
Sadly, I'm afraid this will hurt Op. Trust me, go in the toilet, sit there and try and remember.

Please, if you've heard me out for so long just trust me on this. Do not let this go, remember.

>>548282615
Not copypasta freind. I checked multiple times.

>>548282702
Want a coke-zero?
>>
>>548282167

the police should of been able to get the info from Air Canada that's weird, and can you clarify this a bit for me, so the neighbor and the family who supposedly shares a wall with her was home at the same time here stuff disappeared am I right?
>>
File: jack.jpg (27KB, 682x462px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
27KB, 682x462px
>>548271546
>yfw this is the ultimate bait thred
>>
>>548282781
And the newfags have arrived. I was wondering what took you so long?
>>
>>548282781

even if it is I am having fun playing detective
>>
>>548282615
I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but please don't let this become copypasta, it would be undignified towards the dead.

>>548282761

Correct. They heard nothing.

Found the message from my blog. All praise the wayback machine.

you sack of shit
you don't know me but i know you
i am gwens best freind
finally i found you
you broke gwens heart when you married that bitch
you need to fucking die
she killed herself becaus of you
i will fine you and kill you
shithead
Posted 5/29/2013 2:01 PM by youwillnotseemecoming
>>
>>548282748
Before you told him to stay out of the toilet.

lol

What country are you from, BTW?
>>
>>548282575
..... Why are you here?
>>
>>548282748
Coke-zero?
>>
>>548283114
God dammed auto correct!

Just forget I said anything.

>>548283042
Now thats a good question.

>>548283076
Another excellent question.

>>548283012
Trust me, go in the toilet, sit there and try and remember.

Please, if you've heard me out for so long just trust me on this. Do not let this go, remember.

OP, trust me on this.
>>
>>548283012

I find that suspicious, do the neighbors harbor any grudges against her
>>
>>548283012
Sometimes people will pretend to look stupid when they type.

This looks like a genuine stupid person though.

Also seems male, as "sack of shit" and "shithead" aren't used by females too often. There are exceptions, of course, but it's rare.

It's also odd not to capitalize the first name of someone you cared so deeply about. It happens almost unconsciously. This person might be a product of the texting generation, or perhaps just a troll who doesnt like you and is using this as an angle to get in your head.

All speculations, of course.
>>
>>548283202
They had no problem with either of them. Max is the one who "saved" Callentha from her captor. He also bought the house off her when the mother died and left it to Callie.

>>548283042
It's complicated. I've lived in a lot of different places (growing up in the 90s chasing oil took you to some really weird places), I've never really considered myself "from" anywhere.
>>
>>548283012
OP sit on the toilet and breathe. Regardless of what happens next, it will lead to another clue.

>>548283189
You..... Why do I feel like I've been chasing what you're doing my whole life? Trying to learn it but not getting the why, just the how..... I need to talk to you more later. Even though it will probably kill me. Back to OPs girl hunt though.
>>
>>548283343
No, no. 100% male. Females would not act in this manner towards him. Trust me, I do this for a living.

It's most likely that this was intentionally spelled badly, in order to make OP reply and lure him into a false sense of security.
>>
>>548283189
The father leaked sensitive information. Protocols dictate that all who hear it must die. It's no surprise the family was wiped out. It is a surprise that this exact subject was brought about on /b/ and by someone with the skills to deduce information at this level. Be careful friend.
>>
>>548283343

I would bet more as a product of the texting generation, probably a younger person male

>>548283424

so he did all that for her and they were just friends?
>>
>>548283456
That would show what lengths whoever it is would go to to somehow throw me off track.

>>548283616
He was already married with children when the incident occured.

>>548283543
I wondered when Heavens would start clocking in.
>>
>>548283543
Thank you. But trust me, I'll be fine.

>>548283424
OP, must I ask you again. At least attempt the toilet.

>>548283424
Thats a bit too friendly.

>>548283426
That is a good question. What do you think I'm doing?

>>548283674
Exactly, but OP. Why have you not heeded my advice?
>>
>>548283674
whats wrong with heaven? not a believer?
>>
>>548283456
>lure him into a false sense of security

if he wanted to do that, he wouldnt have posted on his blog out of nowhere in the first place.

He obviously wanted him to feel insecure, that was the whole point.
>>
>>548283747
Where do you think I've been typing from the whole time?
>>
>>548283815
How would you feel if some 13 year old kid threatened you and stuff?

>>548283832
OP, no computer.
Leave for five minutes and then come back. But, while you're there. Simply Concenterate.
>>
>>548283674

a married man doesn't necessarily mean a loyal man, my theory is that the neighbor was secretly obsessed with her and may have approached her and maybe asked her out on a date and when she refused he got mad and made her disappear, he probably has his family scared into helping him
>>
>>548283884
Ok, putting it all down, brb in five
>>
>>548283994
Quite possible, considering that he BOUGHT a house for her.

>>548284018
Good, trust me on this.
>>
>>548283747
Backtracking the information given using context clues, and heavy searching on the remaining subnet, for names, addresses, any details to help OP because he's not lying you can tell. As I know you know I am lying about what you're doing. I have no idea. But the possibility is enticing, I want to be able to do what you're doing. But I think I'd learn more listening than anything else, the toilet and the wife, spilled knowledge spills blood. And privacy is the best reflection. As for how you know what's going on around him.... No clue. But I've been waiting for one of you to come by anywhere I look, so I can ask you to teach me.
>>
>>548284018
Incoming shitstorm. Something happened since you were in the bathroom, I'm betting, and ole green ID over there knew it was gonna happen.
>>
and now we wait
>>
>>548275357
Kek'd
>>
>>548283884
I don't believe that OP could have any unconscious memories if that's something your taking into account. I only base this on the fact that he claims to have been away from the family for 8 years. If she disappeared after that time there might not be a connection to make with him.

And the girl herself might have contacted OP. If they were close before she could have developed an intricate plan to screw with his sanity. It's a long shot, more information is needed.
>>
>>548284018
>inb4 OP is kill
>>
What if she sent him the message? Or one of her personalities. Maybe the old "her" is dead..
>>
>>548284108
I can't fucking wait.
>>
File: 1400955314334s.jpg (3KB, 73x125px) Image search: [Google]
1400955314334s.jpg
3KB, 73x125px
>>548284183
Meg
ps
sux

>ye
>>
OP is Gwen, but he doesnt know it yet, let her sit on the toilet.
>>
.... They're both gone.
>>
>>548284251
Good one, I'm glad I posted. This ID conquers all.
>>
>>548284089
You're quite the smart one aren't you? You've figured out, partially, my methods and are putting it in my face. Nicely done for someone who hasn't found their path in life yet.

>>548284143
Oh no, there's no special magic or anything in the toilet that unlocks memories. But, you'll see if you pay attention that what I did is something 'else'.

There is no power in the toilet, but the mind itself. What i've done is simply help OP... remember.

>>548284178
You're leaning towards spiritual. We must keep a level head. Consider both the physical and spiritual equally.

>>548284405
Excuse me?
>>
>>548284076

well I feel the text message creates another theory, it was obviously written by someone who was very passionate about this situation, if I had to guess this quite could possibly be the killer trying to cover up his tracks I would guess whoever sent that email could quite possibly be the killer and he made his typing look young so maybe people would just think it's a troll, he probably wants people to think it's a suicide
>>
>>548284076
You misunderstood, he bought the house FROM her. Being on the loo has, however, reminded me of how I acted towards her in the final weeks/months... It's a wonder nobody had me killed, I really did fuck her over in pretty much every possible way.

I've also remembered an adress fragment, 234 was the house number, in Centreville, VA

>>548284143
Jesus christ you've just made me even more fucking paranoid.
>>
>>548284405
Im thinking of the scene in lethal weapon with danny glover on the shitty with the bomb on the seat.
>>
>>548275932
What happened to staying out of the toilet?
>>
>>548284506
THERE WE GO! Nicely done OP. Thats just what I needed. I'll be back in a second.

>>548284542
Thats a good question.

>>548284503
Or it was used in order to make op not take it seriously and think of it as a childish useless threat.
>>
>>548284502
..... I know some things but it's not enough. As for both of you gone was the quietest I've seen this thread.
>>
>>548284503

and if you are going to say well it's been so long he's already gotten away with it, a lot of these killers get cocky and like to test their luck
>>
>>548284502
So you do believe that OP has repressed memories. It's possible that he caused her suicide in someway I'll agree. But if nothing turns up you might have to jump to another theory.
>>
>>548284737
No no no. There is rarely a true case of repressed memories. What I did was a bit more technical.
>>
>>548284648

that's what I said, it could of been the killer maybe testing his luck for fun possibly, but just made the message look like some kid wrote it so she would dismiss it as a troll
>>
any luck from the way back machine?

ARE ANY BELGIANS HERE?
>>
OP, watch out, I'm kind of getting a shakey feeling from (56/qYmE9). He may be out to mislead or even harm you. Possibly from this "group" your friend got mixed up in :(
>>
>>548284648
You have to be either CIA or a government psychological investigator. NSA wouldn't disclose information and FBI would not have the personnel trained for this. I get the feeling you might live in Maryland or Virginia, just a hunch but i figured i'd throw it out there.
>>
>>548275357
10/10
>>
>>548284775
..... You had him remember his actions by putting him in a calm space. More so you had him try to think of some sort of information, street, state, he'll even country where she was last seen. Give you a root to use as a foothold to climb.
>>
>>548284901
hes not even a US citizen
>>
>>548284506

well if she was desperately looking for a buyer for the house I would say that still is an act of kindness especially if he was generous on how much he paid for it
>>
>>548284506
OP, I'm close. But, I need you to describe the memories you 'unlocked'.

Describe how you nearly forced into depression.
Describe how she only wanted your support in her broken life.
Describe how you threw her away like an old toy.

And above all, don't feel bad.

>>548284835
I was simply agreeing with you.

>>548284882
I'm here to help. Nothing else, honestly.

>>548284901
Thats a good hunch.

>>548284910
Thats a good guess, but not close enough.
>>
>>548285042

what's up with you and her being on the toilet did I miss something?
>>
>>548284542
It seemed like a good place to "meditate" and try to access the locked off portions of my brain. It helped, too.

>>548284648
Indeed, I dismissed it for the most part as some bullshit, my wife freaked the fuck out and asked me why I'd not told her, going on about crazed murderers tracking me down and shit.

>>548284737
If I really did cause it... I'm not sure what that would do to me.

More information just popped in, not sure how useful. One of Callentha's "personalities" used the name "Lilian deCosimo" which happens to be a gynecologist close to Centreville, VA.

>>548285042
Don't feel bad? God fucking damnit that's a fucking guilt trip right there. Fuuuuuuck.

The ireland thing is still bugging me, I'm going to try the loo again to see what pops into my mind
>>
>>548285042
>I'm here to help. Nothing else, honestly.
Why would you devote so much of your time to a stranger on /b/?
>>
Hey OP,
This guy look familiar? I found it from the "youwillnotseemecoming" lead...
>>
>>548285205

boredom and solving mysteries are fun at least for me, I don't know about you, I am guessing the other guy agrees with me
>>
>>548285170
Not really, simply read the old posts.

>>548285202
I'm sorry OP. But I need to make you feel the worst things you've done, only then can we bring you peace and find out what happened to this poor girl.

You didn't do this OP. It's not your fault. You were horrid to her, but times change and man's will is iron, bendable but strong. Humanity is one thing that can always preserve.

Do not let emotions cloud your memory.

>>548285205
Thats a good question.
>>
>>548285339
Please, when you're stuck with my job, boredom eventually becomes something your crave.
>>
>>548285229
I try to stay away from people who look like douchebags even across the room. I'm still not sure the message was left by a male though, Gwen didn't really have many of them.

More fragments, an AIM screen name, "Storm Royale", will see where I can go with that.
>>
>>548285042
CIA is based around Langley Virginia with select offices in DC. As far as I'm aware you could have had today off, gotten up early due to the usual commute you must take daily (and force of habit), saw OP's problem, and decided to help.

Though your clearence must be either a grade 2 or higher, though not above a 6. You might be in your 20's, not 30 or above. And based on your psychological insight you must have a degree in either Psychology or some other social science.

Just another hunch.
>>
>>548285205
why the hell are we reading it?!
>>
>>548285361

I have read the whole thread, I just think there's something I missed with the toilet

>>548285430

well we have a difference of opinion then
>>
>>548285481
It's entertaining and doesn't require much energy or involvement, as opposed to what Mr. Green ID is doing. I suppose >>548285339 is right, though.
>>
>>548285463
I'm afraid thats a miss.
>>
>>548285042
You need to find her too..... The address fragment and the city give you another point to run off of. How many 234's as houses can there honestly be in a small town..... past owners, missing persons..... No wrong..... who she sold it too, more over where she could have gone, no forwarded addresses, wouldn't want to be followed. Probably just left but.... No trail ends when she still has to use data..... How though. ... How do you find her from there....
>>
it's a neckbeard talking to himself on 2 computers

sage
>>
>>548285481
Because it's better than yet another faproll or YLYL thread, which seems to be par for the course around here.

>>548285361
Somehow this post has gotten "Everybody hurts" by REM on permaloop in my brain.
>>
>>548285582
Oh don't worry about that. I've already taken care of that.

All I need OP to do... is remember his cruelty.
>>
>>548285581
Then my guess is that you are a current college student with a knack for this.
>>
>>548285586
Wh-what?
>perfect
>gr8 b8 m8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA1fONCH-CY
>>
>>548285712
That's.... huh. Okay now back to lurking this thread then..... Because I have no idea what he did to that woman.
>>
>>548285721
I wish, but no.
>>
>>548285579

megsux hah
>>
>>548285579
>>548285671
It's like a game of clue, I have a feeling there's an ending so I'll wait it out
>>
>>548285712
Do you think OP killed Her and he removed it? So he created a story of misteries in his mind because he can't accept what he has done. Amiright?
>>
File: Screenshot_167.png (654KB, 828x332px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_167.png
654KB, 828x332px
>>548271546
I'm sorry OP, but Gwen is kill
>>
>>548271546
Probably died of diabetes, fatty.
>>
>>548285940
Oh noooo. OP had nothing to do with her death. But, he has forgotten his sins and alongside with that, his memory. I need to make him relive it, so I can give him peace.
>>
File: l.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
>>548285891
this guy...
>>
>>548286039
Peace... Forever????
>>
>>548285582
The main problem I encountered was that Centreville's street numbers have changed to four digits.

>>548285712
God damnit man, you really know how to make someone feel guilty. I suppose I do deserve it, sometimes I'd not talk to her for weeks, even though we'd been about as close are you can get....

It all came down to the fact I married someone else - that got to her and contact after that date was even sporadic from her end. I didn't care at the time, she'd become a nuisance in my mind back then.

>>548285882
I abandoned her in her hour of need. If I'd only listened to her for a bit instead of having my head up my arse, being happily married and all.

I remember one thing Gwen said over and over again. "What does your wife have that I don't?"

I never really could explain, and that can't have helped.
>>
sorry I think the only two plausible theories are the neighbors did it or op has done it and is repressing the memories
>>
You will never find us, and if you do, they will never find your body.

Also, I am Batman

captcha - armies smitably
>>
>>548286124
Nope, the hell man. i just want him to get a weight off his shoulders.

>>548286136
Good, the sin has come and gone. Now, go in the toilet again and remember.

>>548286163
Nope, you're concenterating on OP too much. Decenteralize my friend.
>>
>>548286163
I doubt I did it, unless I took a flight while sleepwalking. I'd moved to Germany by this time.

Fuck, I just realised also, by abandoning her, screwed her chances at ever having another trusting relationship.
>>
>>548285712
No.... wait.... he didn't kill her he broke her heart twice, possibly more. And then left with the other woman and married her. Only now is he worried about her because he's been threatened. She had family with dangerous knowledge and dangerous psyches as a near hereditary link. Then she disappears, claims of her being dead surface. Now this you won't see it coming..... He's not doing it for.... but wants to protect.... OP Did more than that though..... he knows something else entirely.
>>
6:42am and I haven't slept for this shit. Worth it.
>>
>>548286329
OP! ENOUGH!

You've relived the sin, now go in the godamn toilet!
>>
>>548285904
I wish it had been GwenSux or something along those lines, but beggars can't be choosers.

>>548286246
>>548286392
So how much time does he need to spend in the toilet to open up his third eye?
>>
>>548286246
>>548286329

the problem with this is her stuff disappearing, it all disappeared with a whole family of people who shared a wall with her and didn't even hear it, no one noticing anything is highly unlikely
>>
>>548286392
Once dirts on an Internet forum though.... It's almost cased in stone.
>>
>>548286424
Third Eye?

Nope, but it's a particular talent of mine.
>>
>>548271546

You killed her OP, you fucking killed her!
>>
>>548286392
You are a psychologist, or something Like that, aren't you?
>>
/b/: "Not your personal army, but we will be your private eye."
>>
>>548286498
Your manner of speaking very much reminds me of a /x/phile.
>>
Oh man did is gettin good
>>
>>548286467
>>548286492
You're not thinking clearly, decentralize men.

OP did not kill her, but, to find out her fate. I need knowledge OP has forgotten.

>>548286531
No. I consider psychology the most pathetic of the medical arts. I once made a psychology student change his major in fourteen minutes.

Psychiatry on the other hand is a legitimate science, although i am not one.

>>548286631
I'm afraid that I'm not an /x/phile, I am an occasional visitor though.
>>
>>548286523
Thanks for that fucking vote of confidence.

Another small fragment: Callentha worked at some sort of electronics store a la Best Buy or some shit. She was also anorexic when I first met her. Not sure how useful this is, but I think it might help me in a mental bridge, will keep trying.
>>
>>548286498
I think i understand. Do you meditate? Have you attempted magic? Actual magic.
>>
>>548286814
Good. You're close OP. Now, remember.
>>
>>548286858
Magic? Oh no! Hahaha, I'm not nearly that impressive.
>>
>>548286329

you could of easily went to the airport and hopped on a plane

>>548286776

but you can't really explain that contradiction
>>
>>548286776
>occasional visitor
Uber-detective confirmed for alien
>>
>>548286952
It's actually kind of fun, and semi-rewarding. Dangerous to spirits though.
>>
toasting in epic bread
>>
1 has anyone checked the dark net yet? can anyone get TOR running with this. next did you notice her name had the word killinger in the alias? the name can be said Jac inda killing er ( jus kinda killing her) maybe the girl herself was a killer and was really smart about hiding herself away, she might be somewhere where our social media can reach. also i dont get how Belgium and a sibling working in the amarican white house link. next you can add email me at [email protected] for a private convo and for hacker support to find her. once again ALL info you know is needed
>>
File: 1400800927031.jpg (28KB, 316x317px) Image search: [Google]
1400800927031.jpg
28KB, 316x317px
Its like I am watching some kind of mystery/thriller movie in this thread. Shits interesting as fuck.
>>
>>548287017
I preferred the comparison to L....
My son used to watch that show all the time.
>>
>>548287150

>>548286952 should check the deep web or whatever since he's supposedly a fed
>>
>>548287150
I've already run a comprehensive search and I'm building an image of consequence.

Don't you worry, I'm compiling the image.

>>548287021
Do tell?
>>
>>548287021
I gave that shit up after my lifelong best friend went too far and lost his mind. He spent 3 months in an institution and it destroyed our friendship. Some people cant handle demons others can. He was an idiot.
>>
>>548287381
Can we please not derail the thread with magic?
>>
>>548286858
I used to believe in that sort of stuff, but either I don't care anymore or just can't be bothered, seeing how magick/wicca and all that shit seem to be a lot of fuss for little reward. Hell, I even had my own wand at the time, a bare pinebranch that had been washed up on a river's shore, with a solid copper core.

Ugh, looking back at that paragraph I feel like an idiot. It's odd, the whole concept of magic and so on reviles me now.

God I was naiive. I even did proper "rituals" using what a large rock we'd considered as Altar. I could also, at least in my at the time clouded brain, "feel the surrounding's natural magick"

>>548286864
>>
File: outta_dis_world.jpg (756KB, 1398x960px) Image search: [Google]
outta_dis_world.jpg
756KB, 1398x960px
>>548286814
OP took the soy sauce
>>
>>548287328
You're like a 4chan version of Stephen Grosz. Good stuff bro
>>
>>548287413
my bad
>>
>>548287479
It's fine, forgive my rudeness. My brain is working overtime

>>548287446
Op, did you remember.
>>
>>548287184
Fantastic show, and L is easily the best character I've seen in any show.
>>
You are all gay
>>
>>548287601

this guy is the murderer
>>
>>
>>548287547
inb4 he kidnapped her
>>
This...
this is pretty damn tense
>>
>>548287547
It's alright, i understand. I still don't see how you could deduce all this but i commend you for it.
>>
>>548287328
This isn't the only world. Not even the only dimension. Dreams can reach back in time through memories but when they stop swaying back they pull forward. And as the universe turns so does the mind. Quite frankly I haven't done anything of consequence in years. Last thing was pass beyond the viel and see the court of mad creatures. Signed in blood and now I can't dream. Dangerous to the mind. I can't feel whole.... I feel missing almost. Dangerous to the spirit. Wiccans, are not going far enough, shamans knew. True druids knew.
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1136x640px
Killed her good fagits
>>
>>548287643
>>548287464
Still prefer L...

>>548287581
I grew to love it, my son forced it on me tbh.

>>548287698
Sorry for my rudeness once again.

>>548287732
I see.
>>
>>548287737

you forgot the come at me bro caption
>>
Suddenly, I remember the last ever phonecall I had with her - fairly vividly. I'd spent months treating Gwen as an annoyance... I said something along the lines of "Man the fuck up, stop whining."

This escalated a bit, at some point I blurted "With all your damn complaints you'd probably be better off dead."

That was the last I ever heard of her.
>>
>>548287763
Mate are you like some sorta agent or something? Because I have been reading most of your posts and you seem too different to be an average /b/tard.
>>
>>548287732
All this is very true. Just don't go too far and end up lost.

>>548287763
and really it's alright lol
>>
>>548287763
Sorry derailing....
>>
>>548287847
inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>548287847
oh shit nigga
>>
>>548287850
He's putting on an act. I may sound cynical but /b/tards often talk different when they want to sound all serious and stuff.
Check out all the "...."s he uses to sound dramatic.
If this shit is all true and anon is actually experienced AND trying to help then I apologise. But it sounds kinda gimmicky.
>>
>>548287847
Come to think of it, Gwen may have formed multiple personalities too. Oh fuck have I engaged White Knight mode?
>>
>>548287847

oh look more evidence backing my theory
>>
>>548287847
Fuck someone needs to get a screencap or something of this thread, This shit is too surreal to miss.
>>
>>548287763
woudl you rather be L or Rust from True Detective?
>>
>>548287923
Halfway too late, halfway stopped before danger zone
>>
inb4
>>548287847 and >>548287763
are the same person using two browsers.
>>
>>548287850
Close... but not exactly.

>>548287847
I see....

I see OP. I think I have what i need to know. OP, I have reached a conclusion.

The overwhelming majority of my brain believes that she commited suicide due to your cruelty.

But, a small part of me thinks that she could not have possibly done it. The conclusions that she exhibits alongside her odd behaviour and coincidental events.

>>548287924
>>548287923
No, no. I'm sorry for my rudeness.

>>548287984
I am a bit dramatic...

>>548288015
Quite possible OP

>>548288061
L, easy choice.
>>
This thread is wild. Who's screencapping?
>>
File: mfw bs.gif (498KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
mfw bs.gif
498KB, 500x268px
>>548287847
>Suddenly, I remember the last ever phonecall I had with her
>"With all your damn complaints you'd probably be better off dead."
>>
>>548287984
I dunno man, this shit has been getting intense for the past hour. If this is a ruse then good fucking job I have been had. If not I am heading out before something real bad happens.
>>
>>548287847
This better not end up being a man shaming feminism shit post
>inb4 feminism
>>
>>548288145
Sorry but no..
>>
>>548286864
you may not be who you say you are.
you clearly do not work for a publicly known government organisation.
Even if any of what your saying about yourself is true (why would it be when you are clearly trying to mislead your identity) my guess is that you are somewhere in the 30s.

if you do this with for a living, then I believe you would have too be some privatised organisation. possibly doing some level of government work in a fashion but maybe not directly for you.

either way you seem purposely misleading to create a vague identity of yourself.
>>
>>548288161
Are you trying to hide details about yourself for protection/privacy purposes or are you still trying to be vague and dramatic?
>>
>>548288167
Please for the love of all that is good someone fucking do this.
>>548288161
Not to derail your investigations but this shit is far to surreal for a /b/ thread.
>>
>>548288161
Well i do have one question. You don't have to be specific or give away details. This is the internet after all so i understand anonymity. But i honestly need to know, what are you? How can you deduce information like this? Is it just a hobby? Your job? Were you trained? I'm at a loss.
>>
>>548288362
Not important, dude what happened to Gwen?
>>
>>548288074
I made another thread about magic, would you like to join? I do not want to derail this one
>>
>>548287984
It's funny you point the dotdotodot thing out to me, I sort of do that naturally. I must love causing suspense or something. I'll try to do less dots.

>>548288198
I can guarantee it's not going to turn into something retarded, like spaghetti.

More fragments: Gwen was quite the gamer, she played NWN and NWN2 religiously.
>>548288326
I don't really wander into any of the other boards, for the night is dark and full of terrors.
>>
>>548288161

sorry I can't agree with you, your theory is dismissing some details as trivial
>>
>>548271546
The 15 year olds in this thread are enjoying story time I see. The way anon writes makes me cringe

>"Oh don't worry..I've taken care of that"
>"All I need to do..is remember his cruelty"

Once again no hard feelings anon but holy shit balls
>>
>>548288161

for example why would a person who is planning to commit suicide go through the trouble to take all of their stuff
>>
>>548288491
.....Honestly no. I've delved beyond what is more than I need. Thanks though.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.