[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Used to be a fan when I was 15. >Grew up and eventually

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Used to be a fan when I was 15.
>Grew up and eventually just found him an annoying, whiny bitch who only talks fast and loudly about edgy or dramatic stuff.
>Annoyed me how he couldn't stfu about his mom being terrible.
>Heard everyone is crazy about his latest video where he apologizes to his mother. That it's so emotional and powerful.
>Want to like the guy again, so decided to watch with an open mind
>It's just him again talking a lot and being loud, saying boring and emo stuff

TL;DR what the fuck do people like about him so much. I'm usually capable of enjoying things many people like. I can't pull it off with Eminem. And Harry Potter.
>>
>>546411659
He's just another generic rapper/drama queen. Let it go /b/ro.
>>
>>546411659
>implying many people like eminem
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>546411659
He's the Tanya Harding of rap music
>>
FUCK EMINEM FUCK RnB BITCH NIGGERS

FUCK HAY-Z

FUCK KANYE

FUCK LIL WAYNE AND DRAKE FUCKING CANCER RnB

POP/RnB IS NOT HIPHOP

PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO RnB/POP ARTISTS MUST DIE

thank you!
>>
>>546411659
*tips fedora*
>>
I like him because he usually rapped about his life and why he became a rapper, at a time where it was all just niggaz talking about bitches and how rich they are.
>>
>>546411815
>>546411831
>>546412040
>>546412109

Wasn't expecting the hate. Good to know though. I saw a thread on /b/ the other day where every faggot was basically fapping over this guy.

Guess it was just cancer.
>>
>>546411659
The most real shit on /b/
>>
ITT: retarded hipsters
>>
slim shady and MMLP 1 were and still are fucking awesome. The over the top graphic violence while insulting everyone as well as himself are just fucking hilarious. His new shit isnt that great IMO but if you deny the slim shady LP you are a huge faggot.
>>
>>546412595
>muslim reasoning
>>
>>546411659
Hopefully I don't get hate but his old stuff was good. But he became a nigger in the end.
>>
>didn't listen to Slim Shady LP and Infinite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC8ebyjTwbM
>>
>>546411659
Harry potter is terrible.
Eminem = Rap God
>>
>>546411659
Your problem is that you listen to music for the lyrics.
>>
Eminem be like: Yo if I ever apologize to my mom, I would rather shave my nuts and be a huge faggot queer sell out

>apologizes to his mom last weekend in a song he made just for her

lol k
>>
Very very glad I did not give his new album time of day after this mother'sday garbage shit, so fucking weak
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.