[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call me a fag but I need to finish this discussion: ">>546407806

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Call me a fag but I need to finish this discussion:

">>546407806 (You)
The reason Sherlock is better than Elementary is because Sherlock Holmes is a doer. He's probably mildly autistic so when he becomes fixated there's no stopping him. He doesn't care about love, money or fame. That's why Elementary is shit, Its trying to humanize Sherlock when he's better than human.

He's a crime solving machine with no interest in woman (except one) so casting Watson as a woman and causing sexual tension is illogical. Sherlock wouldn't keep Watson if she was not helping him solve crimes. So they made Sherlock weaker (addiction) to explain it, but it goes against everything i know about Sherlock Holmes. Which i might add is more than you."

>>546408541
>He doesn't care about love, money or fame.

Still doesnt

>causing sexual tension

Nigga there is NONE

>He's a crime solving machine with no interest in woman (except one)

Nigga it's always been Irene

>wouldn't keep Watson if she was not helping him solve crimes

Nigger I'm telling you WATCH THE WHOLE SEASON. Damn
>>
bump for anon to reply
>>
>>546409559
bump
>>
Watson is a war hero and a surgeon. He's useful and a bro. He is not some pussy counselor trying to hold Sherlock back. At least he wasn't until Elementary.
>>
File: 725sp.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
725sp.gif
2MB, 640x360px
anon you faggot
>>
>>546410071
>pussy counselor trying to hold Sherlock back

WATCH THE WHOLE SEASON
>>
>>546410212
fair point
>>
>>546410354
ok i'll keep watching it but it will only make me more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>546410514
No it will change your mind.

Its really well done.

The only thing they did was make Watson a chick.

I swore from the very first episode the moment they boned I was out and I'd never watch another episode

Currently awaiting the season 2 finale and excited for season 3
>>
>>546410514
I can't wait for the episode when Sherlock mocks Watson for being an idiot (comparatively) then she stabs him cos she's on her rags.
>>
>>546410775
Still, Doherty realizes that in this day and age in television, there is no unequivocal way to say something will never happen in the course of storytelling, so the possibility of a Holmes and Watson romance, albeit small, is still lingering in the distance.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/elementary-cbs-rob-doherty-1053859.aspx
>>
File: 1Sebastian_Moran_1x12_250px.png (181KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
1Sebastian_Moran_1x12_250px.png
181KB, 250x375px
>>546410514
Also, Sebastian Moran is this guy

>>546410817
lololo sexism. Just watch it faggot. Banter is God tier/10
>>
>>546411037
ooh that's a tick in the pro column i do like me some Vinne Jones.
>>
>>546410985
>Sep 26, 2012
I'm just gonna tell you to shut you the fuck up, shes on Mycrofts dick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.