[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
We all know how this will end
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 28
File: sdsgdsgd.jpg (387 KB, 1280x1023) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sdsgdsgd.jpg
387 KB, 1280x1023
We all know how this will end
>>
>>970540
Are those warts on her chin and by her nose?
>>
>>970540
When was this
>>
Well its already been confirmed that they're facing each other at Takeover, so I guess we do. As for who wins, it could go either way.
>>
>>970540

Asuka should have debuted on the main roste
>>
>>970541
Probably just spots. I don't think they'd let someone wrestle if they had something contagious like warts.
>>
File: 1434047613010.gif (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434047613010.gif
9 KB, 200x200
>>970540
>tfw no Asuka/Bayley Ultimate Surrender match
>>
>>970543
I say Asuka going to win and they will move Bayley to the main roster so the 4 horsewomen can duke it out
>>
>>970551
Asuka/bliss would be way better
>>
>>970543
Asuka's winning, Bayley will move up to the main roster
>>
bayley is so fucking ugly wtf
>>
I have dream where Asuka make that smile right before she rapes and beats me, god that smile turns me on so much
>>
File: 1446753364411.jpg (155 KB, 650x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446753364411.jpg
155 KB, 650x366
>>970555
>>970560
>Bayley will be under Vince's control soon
>>
Asuka wearing her merch over her gear looks so awkward.

She should stick to suits and ring gear.
>>
>>970566
>implying he won't love the idea of having a female Cena
>>
goddamn bayley has an ugly face
>>
>>970566
she going to be the woman's john dinner
>>
File: KBwz7Gd.0.jpg (97 KB, 988x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KBwz7Gd.0.jpg
97 KB, 988x559
>>970565
Her smile is pretty hot desu
>>
>>970557
No argument about Bliss, but if we're just doing dream scenarios, Nattie/Layla is still tops for me. Still, dat ass on Bayley.
>>
File: Bh-6BpHIgAEPG9C.jpg (48 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bh-6BpHIgAEPG9C.jpg
48 KB, 576x1024
>>970540
>Bayley is already losing her abs and becoming skinnyfat
Main roster mode strikes early
>>
>>970540
Ugh
I can smell the virgin wewtists collectively cum their pants at the sight of this through my phone speakers
> I.R. Baboon vs King Louie
> King Kong vs Ching Chong
> Donkey Kong vs Wonky Mong
> the shaved wookie vs the ugly old gookie
> man-grill vs the mandrill
> spiccy dip vs le outraw kicky nip
> lewd smile vs the green mile
> bayboon vs sailor moon


This is the ugliest match up since The Nasty Boys took on The Brainbusters
>>
>>970573
>>970575
Or she's getting put in storylines where the other divas call her ugly e.g. piggy james.
>>
>>970584
ARE YOU CALL ASUKA UGLY? ARE YOU GAY?
>>
>>970584
Here's a (You) for having mildly amusing b8
>>
>>970586
all the reports say that everyone in the company thinks she's got huge potential to make money and they're going to push her hard
>>
>>970593
She'll probably flop like most other NXT call ups. As much as I like her I don't want to see her Cena the whole division anyway, as there are more talented women than her.
>>
>>970540
With a happy ending? ;)
>>
>>970603
we can dream
>>
>>970586
The fucking cognitive dissonance for that was insane. Mickie James was smokin hot, maybe the hottest ever.
>>
File: thickie james.jpg (174 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thickie james.jpg
174 KB, 1024x576
>>970676
>this woman was called piggy
Smh Vince
>>
>>970695
If any woman employed isn't Vince's personal type, you can guarantee they will have to have at least one storyline where they are called ugly/fat, or something unpleasant physical about them will be the centrepiece.
>>
>>970676
>muh fetish porn diva is da hottest eva!
>>
>>970593
They have to actually treat the divas division properly and actually give a shit about the divas division before any of the pushes on the main roster actually matter.

And no, the "revolution" doesn't count. It's still Piss Break City.
>>
File: 1453685023029.jpg (237 KB, 952x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453685023029.jpg
237 KB, 952x536
>tfw Asuka will debut on the main roster as a geisha
>>
Even though it was predictable I hadn't marked that hard in awhile.
>>
>people think Bayley isn't going to insta flop on the main roster
>>
>>970718
Never going to happen in Vince's lifetime. All he cares about is plugging Total Divas. Even Charlotte's matches now have
>HASHTAG TOTAL DIVAS
despite her not being involved with it at all.
>>
>>970695
Vince likes his divas with massive fake tits, an ass made of steel, and a tan the color of the sun. The man is fucking senile.
>>
>>970752
she won't because she's a character for kids and the little girls who she appeals to absolutely adore her

they'll buy all her merch and she'll be pushed forever
>>
>>970593
what reports lmao

the shit Bryan alvarez said? even though he has shit sources and is wrong 90% of the time
>>
>>970763
the problem is that being a top diva also means having your face on everything and making mainstream appearances and bayley is butt ugly
>>
>>970767
the reports where she already sells a fuckton of merch to a demographic that WWE wants to get more of
>>
>>970771
link
>>
Asuka vs Charlotte when?
>>
>>970770
oh i'd do ugly things to her butt alright
>>
>>970770
It didn't stop Paige, who looks like a trashy slag, or The Great Nikkhi from having their faces plastered all over the place. She'll be fine.
>>
>>970773
Some WON or something, I'll have to find it - it was from around Takeover Brooklyn

her "I'm a hugger" shirt was the top selling item overall for the female performers (both nxt and main roster) - add on the fact that she has the cena-esque wrist bands, hairband etc. you can see why they'd push her.
>>
>tfw your face will never be in the middle of a Bayley and Asuka butt sandwich
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRr1boAj6KA

who Finn BAYlor here?
>>
>>970781
it didn't because a lot of people find those two attractive regardless of what you think of them

>>970782
it wasn't won, it was blog of doom and that dude is not only an idiot but the method he used was wwe shops top sellers list to determine this. it honestly tells you nothing because it changes all the time, doesn't give concrete numbers and no timeframe.
>>
>>970557
Only if you like watching someone average get the shit kicked out of them.

Bliss is thick, but pretty mediocre
>>
>>970782
This, little girls FUCKING LOVE HER, and everyone knows kids sell merc, rope their parents into getting several seats to shows, etc. They are easily the most profitable demographic.
>>
>>970799
That's what the Bayley match would be too.

Watching a hot girl get beaten into a bloody pulp is hot.
>>
>>970767
>hating on bryan
>>
>>970796
He definitely pounded that ass backstage already several times.
>>
>>970762
Because that's what was popular during the Attitude era and what a large portion of you guys here still insist are the hottest divas ever. Some of us were kids at that time, which means you can still find them hot but they aren't going to be the kind of girls you find the hottest.
>>
>>970985
That look was never that great even then. Stacy Keibler could pull it off but she had one in a million genetics.
>>
>>970734
>She will be Nakamura and Itami's valet
>>
>>970866
i like Bryan but he is consistently wrong and one of his latest sources got outed as not knowing shit.
>>
>>970972
Don't you know? Finn's gay, bro.
>>
>>971355
For Legos, if anything
>>
File: 1445062717553.jpg (123 KB, 940x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445062717553.jpg
123 KB, 940x400
>>970557
Holy shit my dick exploded.
>>
>>970582
Hispanic genes.

Hot until mid 20's then balloon to an unfuckable hedgehog.
>>
>>970763
>I will take "things they said about Emma for $2,000"

Just watch and see, she is going to come off as weird and awkward to the WWE crowd.

A lot of these NXT pagan favorite gimmicks just don't translate. NXT crowd is so focused on getting themselves over they lose their shit over everything.

>that embarrassing moment when the most recent NXT crowd tried to sing Bruce Channel's "Hey! Baby" like the lond crowd did.
>>
>Divas
>>
>kana pissed off all the Joshi promotions in Japan so now she's stuck being a bit player in NXT
>>
>>971606
>Kana is making more money in wrestling than any Japenese woman ever has or will.

lol
>>
File: Crushgals.jpg (13 KB, 220x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Crushgals.jpg
13 KB, 220x316
>>971665
Uh no honey
>>
>>971698
S-Sakurai?
>>
>>970540

Rape?
>>
>>971711
You're an interesting fella, aren't you?
>>
>>971709
That's the Crush Gals!
Chigusa Nagayo & Lioness Asuka
>>
>>970567
Shit body desu. Not very aesthetic.
>>
So I am new to Bayley. Is she full on hispanic or no?
>>
>>971898
I don't think her parent's ethnicities are known publicly, but I'd wager she's full Hispanic based on the way she looks. Definitely got a lot of Hispanic blood in her either way.
>>
>>971104

>Implying Nakamura's going to make the main roster
>Implying Itami's going to make the main roster
>Implying Asuka's going to make the main roster

KEKIMUS MAXIMUS
>>
File: bork.jpg (38 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bork.jpg
38 KB, 450x600
>>971821
Good thing they are wrestlers and not porn stars then.
>>
>>970676
>fatty with roast beef
>hottest ever
Virgin.
>>
>>970796
I hate MemeXT so much.
>>
>>972009
Yes, you posted this a couple days ago to the exact same thing.
>>
Asuka isn't attractive. She's cool, good at what she does, but let's not delude ourselves.
>>
>>972208
I think she is attractive.
>>
>>972208
She's the most attractive woman on roster to me.
>>
>>972009
> hates fun

Is he autistic?
>>
>>971821
Underage pls go.
>>
>>972274
PHYSICALLY attractive? You wouldn't even put one of those no name aussie chicks over her in the looks department? I feel like you are taking entirely too much inventory in her wrestling ability.
>>
>>970796
>dat sexual gratification for Finn
>>
>>972288
It's like you've never encountered a weaboo before.
>>
>>972288
I definetly get why others would find other divas more attractive. She's just more to me.

You've never seen a woman before and couldn't quite pick out why she was so attractive to you?

>>972397
I get it looks like that but I'm pretty far from a weeb. The best looking girls to me are either red headed (fake or not) or asian, but not every red head or Asian if that makes any sense.

Taste is subjective
>>
>>972397
Weeaboos don't like real girls
>>
>>970796
>being nervous about talking to somebody you have worked with for over a year
Is she autistic
>>
Why Bailey always look like she is about to cry?
>>
>>972570
> implying you wouldn't cry like a biatch if you found out you were about to get Asuka'D!
>>
>>972579
>implying any woman could beat a man
Epic mr reddito
>>
I took a sloppy diarrhea dump this morning that was more sexually attractive than Bayley.
>>
>>972208
>>972288
Nigga please. Most of the girls in WWE are so fucking basic and are caked in makeup. Asuka has exotic looks and stands out from the rest of the roster. Asian women have the most aesthetically attractive and feminine faces on average compared to other races. She's the most physically attractive on the roster by far. Even when you compare her to someone everybody here has the hots for like Bliss, who looks like a fucking weasel or Carmella, who has a long horse face. Not even a weeaboo. Don't give a shit about Japanese culture and hate anime.
>>
Asuka going to kill her
>>
Ever hear the proverb "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? It's not just something teen girls tell each other to improve self esteem. Attraction is subjective and varies widely from person to person.

You're all so goddamn insecure about which pro-wrestler you choose to jack off to.
>>
>>972644
Asuka has the body of an adolescent boy.
>>
>>970540
Does it matter.

Both these bitches have shitty gimmicks and will both bomb in the E.


They are so fucking ugly too.
>>
>>972679
Attraction is subjective, but it doesn't vary widely from person to person.

There is an accepted standard for beauty, and these bitchs don't live up to it.
>>
File: 1441932765856.gif (906 KB, 200x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441932765856.gif
906 KB, 200x197
>>972288
the eyes, man. there's something about an asian girl's eyes that's incredibly sexy. way different than the eyes of a white, latina, black, etc.

>>972724
you're a moron. adolescent boys don't have THICK bodies.
>>
>>971918
all three are huge money fuckton draws. they will be called up in the main roster by fall season.
>>
>>972741
> it doesn't vary widely from person to person.
Outside of actual deformities, how can anyone think this? Fat girls are desired by a significant percentage of the population, as are the anorexic. Uma Thurman is a sex symbol to many, too manly looking for others. Some people are attracted to grannies, some to children, some to cartoons, some to animals.

>There is an accepted standard for beauty
[citation needed]

If you want to go by the typical science of attraction being markers of fertility then chubby black women would be among the most desirable group. This obviously isn't the case.
>>
>>971898
Her name is Pam Martinez. Do the math.
>>
>>972806

Symmetry is definitely a standard. There is a high correlation between facial symmetry and attractiveness.

Not the dude you're replying too BTW. Just thought the conversation seemed interesting.
>>
File: 9geaso.png (396 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9geaso.png
396 KB, 500x500
If Bayley goes over, I'm fucking done.

Don't even know how I'm sticking around. How the fuck is Becky the least successful compared to the other bitches?
>>
>>972579
>implying you wouldn't be happy to get locked in Asuka Lock.

She can make me tap out anyday.
>>
>>970540

Bayley is always corpsing literally all the time. She can never ever be in a serious segment without her looking like she's about to burst out laughing
>>
>>972856
She's foreign and older than the others (excluding Charlotte but she has daddy)
>>
Asuka is hot because she's the most badass girl on the roster. She's unique and that makes her desirable.
>>
>>972856
The others have either an over gimmick or a legendary dad.
>>
>>972856

Becky can't talk
>>
>>972856
Yeah, Bayley going over would be dumb as fuck and I say that as a fan of her. She has nothing left to accomplish in NXT and is overdue for a call up.
>>
>>972880
>implying Bayley or Charlotte can either
See >>972863
>>
>>972886
Bayley or Charlotte don't have a horrible accent that makes you want to stab a pencil into your eardrum.
>>
Bayley's promos and interviews are so fucking boring though.
>>
>>970540
HLA?
>>
File: kanamio3.webm (3 MB, 838x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kanamio3.webm
3 MB, 838x470
>>972904
Asuka's already done HLA
>>
>>972896
Be honest lad: how far south of the Mason-Dixon Line are ya?
>>
>>972288
She's sexy as fuck, great THICK body, a unique look etc. There isn't just one type of attractive woman, and classical pin-up looks aren't always the best, personality actually goes a long way.
>>
>>972915
Moar!
Source?
>>
>>972916
>implying

I wake up thankful everyday I don't live in the fucking south. I live in the bestcoast. Doesn't change the fact that Becky sounds like a deaf potato.
>>
File: kanamio.webm (3 MB, 838x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kanamio.webm
3 MB, 838x470
>>972920
>Source?

Some gravure she did in Japan. The other girl is retired professional wrestler Mio Shirai (sister of Io).
>>
>>972921
So you're originally from the south, got it
>>
>>972924
This is my favourite webm of all time, of anything.
>>
>>972896
I really don't think most people have a problem with Becky's accent. Vocal minorities and all that. Some find it hot, even.
>>
File: CFgXozpUkAAuMNG.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CFgXozpUkAAuMNG.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
>>972904

>No Chyna in HoF, because porn
>Hires porn star
>Gives her an instant push
>>
>>972956
It's just softcore stuff, normal for joshi. More tame than what most women did in WWE in the attitude era.
>>
>>972956
>look up triple h videos on youtube
>find him having sex with a dead person
>>
>>972806
>some are attracted to ...
>name a type less than 1% of the population are attracted to
>some are attracted to....
>name a type less than 1% of the population are attracted to


The fact that you actually name types that aren't considered attractive by most and say some like them actually points out that you do understand that a general standard of beauty exists and those that sway from it in their taste are noted for being outside of the norm.
>>
>This fucking argument over beauty standards still going on
At least it's had actual attempts at debate, rather than shit like 18+ and lose weight being spammed over and over again. What a refreshing sight.
>>
>>972885
What the fuck is she gonna do with a call up?

She needs a heel turn if she wants any chance of being successful in WWE.

Her current gimmick will fail harder than Emma's did.
>>
>>972998
Emma's gimmick didn't fail, WWE booking failed her.
>>
>>972998
Not if she moves merch, it won't.

Listen, I'm not a Bayley fan, but it's obvious she's popular with the little kids, especially young girls (or at least that's the way WWE makes it look like on TV). And of course, it's all about getting the most amount of people to watch your show and buy merchandise as possible. If Bayley is indeed a hit with the young female demographic, they'll push her like they do John Cena. It doesn't matter what Vince or Dunn think about women or her looks, her goofy gimmick, whatever; if it's over with an untapped demographic and makes them money, they'll roll with it.
>>
>>972998
She'll almost certainly feud with Sasha who is certainly walking out of Mania as the champ. If its anything like their last two matches I'm all for it.
>>
>>972998
>comparing Bayley's gimmick to Emma's gimmick
Emma was literally a gimmick, she danced - Bayley doesn't really have a gimmick, she's just someone that all the little jennies absolutely love.
>>
>>973002
>Not if she moves merch, it won't.

Reminder that this is a company that went out of its way to bury Ryder after he sold enough merch to trigger the bonus for it without even being on TV.

If they don't want your money they have no problem burning it.
>>
>>973015
They did this to Christian as well.
>>
>>973015
>>973016

A millionaire who should have been a billionaire.
>>
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 1918x1080
>>973001
>>973014
>>973002
>>973003


All shit they said about Emma.

If just doesn't translate guys.

She has no character. She is another product of NXT crowd getting themselves over by cheering for everything.


They will try and carry her over with her same Momentium, but it will just be weird. All she does is stand around and look happy when he crowd cheers for her. When the crowd isn't cheering because they don't know who you are you will just look weird.


For Christ sake, look at Sasha.

Was loved and everyone though she was cool in NXT so she could just come off as cocky and it made sense.

Now she seems like a comedy heel.
>>
>>973002
>the young female demographic

They are spending their money on boy band shit.
>>
>>973015
>>973016
Like I said, demographics man. Ryback and Christian are bad comparisons because there's a whole locker room of male wrestlers WWE can use to push merch. However, there has never really been a female wrestler in the WWE that appeals to children in the way Bayley does, especially young girls. Most of the female wrestlers have always been eye candy for men or influences for female teenagers and young women. Turning more young girls into WWE fans is an obvious no-brainer if you want to make money and increase your influence. Bayley's popularity with this demographic will be something WWE will milk the shit out of, well beyond when we're all sick of her. If her popularity translates to the main roster, she will be the female Cena.
>>
>>973032
>For Christ sake, look at Sasha.

You mean the chick who gets "WE WANT SASHA" chants in divas matches she's not even in?
>>
>>973032
>If just doesn't translate guys.
>She has no character. She is another product of NXT crowd getting themselves over by cheering for everything.

Stopped reading here, you're either baitposting or dumb-as-fuck. Probably a mix of both.
>>
>>973032
You could be right, but Sasha came off as a comedy heel was because she was being booked that way. She's become a lot more like her old self again in recent weeks. She's being booked strong as fuck actually.

As for Bayley. I wouldn't write her off yet. Becky got over by being the noble underdog, I don't see why Bayley can't.
>>
>>973015
Why would they bury her? She's the best chance they have at getting that new demographic.
>>
>>973039
Ok fatty
>>
>>973048
Because the WWE is fucking asinine.

Vince has stated that he would rather have a half-full arena cheering for HIS guy than a sold out arena cheering for THEIR guy.
>>
>>973037
No, I mean the one that everyone just kinda looks at like, "who is this idiot?" When she is standing around in her clown jewelry flashing her gaudy outfit with boss (a mid-90s term) all over it.
>>
>>973048
>best chance

Lol no.

Just because fat smarks at NXT like her doesn't mean normal girls like her.

Normal girls don't like wrestling.
>>
>>973049
I've taken craps that are less shit than your posts.
>>
File: IZZYMANIA.png (375 KB, 596x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IZZYMANIA.png
375 KB, 596x310
>>973052
Wow, you're not even trying to think before posting about this.
>>
>>973050
I see this all the time. Where has he actually said this?
>>
>>973052
There are lots of little girls in the crowds at NXT. No matter how much you want to believe otherwise, your hobby isn't a secret club anymore. It is normie as fuck. I've overheard many supposed Chads talking about WWE in recent years.
>>
>>972998
I think her gimmick is fine, but only in NXT. If she gets called up, she's essentially going to need a full reboot of the same character. The reason she's loved so much on NXT was because she spent so long being on the bottom, when she finally managed to work her way to the top, everyone loved it.
>>
>>973052
nice meme
>>
>>973069
>>973050
He didn't say that - Kevin Nash did - albeit it's probably true.
>>
>>973052
>Normal girls don't like wrestling.
Maybe if you actually spent any time with real life girls you'd realise they like all sorts of things, including but not limited to wrestling.
>>
>>973936

This is /WWE/ not /Jezebel/, /themarysue/, or /tumblr/.
>>
>>973061
>one little girl bough a shirt because NXT is located a few blocks from her house


General population of girls don't have a clue who she is.
>>
>>973082
This is essentially what I am trying to say.


If she just stands around like, "omg everyone loves me and I like it" as she does now, then she isn't getting over.
>>
>>973072
There isn't even a lot of people at NXT crowds, much less a lot of little girls. They only get like 400 people on a good show. Even your average little Jenny that watches WWE probably doesn't know who she is because they don't have the network.
>>
>>974437
>one little girl bough a shirt because NXT is located a few blocks from her house
Either b8 or you've never watched NXT. She is a superfan and is front row for Takeovers to see Bayley wrestle. She adores her.
>>
>>974440
You underestimate (or overestimate?) children. They'll see her happy demeanour, those fucking hugger things in her entrance, all the brightly coloured merc etc and buy into it.
>>
>>974490
Just like they did Emma.
>>
>>974464
So, she is a super Mark, that means that girls all over know who she is.

No.
>>
>>974534
Emma doesn't have any of those attributes other than being goofy.

If they had actually given her any kind of push or had her be LITERALLY ANYTHING but a sidekick for Santino maybe she could have got over.
>>
>>974539
Lol, no.


She had a bad gimmick. Her gimmick was literally "stupid dance". But at least she had a gimmick.

Bayley doesn't have have that though. Her gimmick is literally "just stand there and look stupid" she is not cute, she is boring in the ring, and cringe on the mic.
>>
>>974535
That isn't what I said at all. I said she wasn't just some person who bought a shirt because it's cool.
>>
>>974555
Why would you waste your time pointing it out them?

No one here gives a fuck about fans trying to put themselves over. Go to reddit and hang out with frank the clown
>>
>>974550
She didn't even have that on the main roster.
>>
>>974574
Yes, yes she did.

I remember my gf asking who the stupid bitch was. Her words.
>>
>>974579
She had the dance but not the rest of her gimmick, because was basically used as a valet for Satino.
>>
>>974582
Because her whole fucking existence was stupid.
>>
>>970549

You're now aware that Johnny Ace encouraged Cowboy Bob Orton to bleed all over the Undertaker, even after learning that Cowboy Bob had hepatitis C.

Taker only learned this after the fact, and I still don't know how he mustered up the restraint necessary to not murder one or both of the fucking idiots.
>>
>>974579
>I remember my gf asking who the stupid bitch was.

Does she not own a mirror?
>>
File: The Weirdest Boner.jpg (542 KB, 800x1426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Weirdest Boner.jpg
542 KB, 800x1426
>>970576

Asska is really hotter than a doughy Asian has any right to be
>>
>>974437
But there are 2 girls in that photo m8

Dumb. As. FUCK.
>>
>>974550
>She had a bad gimmick. Her gimmick was literally "stupid dance".

Yes, in WWE. Because they cannot into characters.
>>
File: Losing It.jpg (91 KB, 487x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Losing It.jpg
91 KB, 487x480
>>970584

>I.R Baboon
>King Kong vs Ching Chong
>le outlaw kicky nip
>bayboon vs sailor moon

You're a retard, but god damn I'm dying laughing.
>>
>>974587
She was pretty great in NXT, her gimmick worked and was over.
>>
>>974607
>oh yeah, your girlfriend is Bayley

Good comeback kiddo
>>
>>974613
And only one of them is wearing a shirt purchased from NXT.
>>
>>974618
Because the NXT crowd is shit.

They will cheer anything in hopes of getting themselves over

>that cringe when they tried to sing Hey! Baby this past week
>>
>>974623
They're both dressing up as her, dummy-dumb.
>>
>>974619
Where's yours then m8?
>>
>>974627
> it's a "crowd trying to get themselves over" post

This meme sucks. Fuck off Corpus Christi cuck.
>>
File: boring.png (159 KB, 402x378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boring.png
159 KB, 402x378
>>970540
With Super Bayley over-comming the odds again?
>>
>>970734

Despite being what hypersensitive weenies will call racist, that could work pretty well.

Bring her up as Swaguske's heel manager (because face managers uniformly suck), have her accompany him to matches and throw salt/mist or distract or otherwise dick up Swaguske's matches for a couple weeks, without ever speaking much (I guess this would be more valet than manager, whatever). Before that gets too stale (like, inside of a month), have one of the Queen Bee Bitchy type Divas (Naomi, Summer Rae, Charlotte, really pretty much the entire Diva roster except for Becky) confront her in the ring and insult her and all that jazz. Asuka says nothing, then smiles, throws off the stupid Geisha robe thing to reveal ring gear, kicks the unholy crap out of whoever was shit talking her, and when she's done she just puts the robe back on, bows, and walks up the ramp.

Since she can barely speak English anyway, just have her be a silent violencer.
>>
>>974640
> can barely speak English
> use her as a manager

When the casual racism isn't even the dumbest part of your post it's time to stop posting.
>>
>>970763
Vince doesn't give a fuck about Bayley, she isn't going to be the next John Cena. She hardly gets a reaction when coming to the ring, just because one little girl is obsessed with her doesn't mean she is going to become some mega star.

This shit needs to stop.
>>
>>970796
HAHAHHA SO COOL!!!!! SHe is wearing finn's clothes and pretending to nbe him

NXT NXT NXT THIS IS WRESTLING

#NXMEME
>>
>>974643
>She hardly gets a reaction when coming to the ring,

This is just fucking sad. You're either delusional or a moron.
>>
>>974632
And as per my post, only one of them is doing it with merch.
>>
>>974652
You do realise we have only seen her in front of the Full Sail crowd being cheered and nowhere else, right? And their shows are heavily edited.

She doesn't get a reaction anywhere else.
>>
>>974656
you answer this as if she has been other places and have received no reaction from them
>>
>>974656
OK, so you're a moron, got it.

>And their shows are heavily edited.

[Citation Needed]
>>
>>974654
Bayley has been a top merch seller from as far back as last Summer.

And that's in the whole company, not just NXT.

Your move, pal.
>>
>>974662
[Citation Needed]

>>974663
>[Citation Needed]
NXT isn't live, are you retarded?
>>
>>974663
smell my bellend m8
>>
>>971095

Stacy also didn't have blatantly fake tits. No one born after 1980 finds obviously fake tits to be attractive.
>>
>>974652
Dude, you need to understand NXT crowds are a tight group of like 400 people.


How many people do you need to see be super over in NXT only to flop hard on Mondays before you stop getting worked by a crowd and really evaluate a gimmick.


Bayley is special to the people at full sail, but the wwe fans couldn't give a shit less.

And her boring, shy demeanor isn't going to draw in the big crowds.
>>
>>974676
That was the case a year ago, now NXT tours much bigger arenas across the US and even in the UK and gets even louder reactions.
>>
>>974676
This sums up NXT and Bayley perfectly.
>>
>>974681
>much bigger arenas
Oh, sorry, my mistake. 401 people.
>>
>>974666
Prove that it is edited.

>>974666
>>974676
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32q90f

> How many people do you need to see be super over in NXT only to flop hard on Mondays before you stop getting worked by a crowd and really evaluate a gimmick.

How many times do you need to see RAW completely fail at getting somebody over before you work out what the real problem is?

> but the wwe fans couldn't give a shit less.

lol, you fucking pillock.
>>
>>974686
Takeover London had a crowd of over 10,000. Her pop was *still* insane.
>>
>>972763

Dark brown eyes are objectively the prettiest eyes on a girl.

Bright blue is second best.
>>
>>974665
>a top merch seller
>top item is 21st


wow googled and found a whole bunch of people citing one blog that cites nothing and a bunch of redditors that really believing that Bayley is the next cena.
>>
>>972806

>Fat girls are desired by a significant percentage of the population, as are the anorexic.

Both of these are deformities, stupid.
>>
>>974666
>NXT isn't live
Completely irrelevant. There are plenty of videos recorded by people in the crowds that prove the NXT stars get huge reactions. It's exactly the same as it comes across on TV.
>>
>>974688
>lol, you fucking pillock.
Show me one NXT wrestler that has made it on the main roster?

>the ascension
>sami zayn
>seth rollins
>cesaro
>bo dallas
>Adam Rose
>Emma

All of them have failed miserably.
>>
>>974693
It was, but really the crowd was putting over the rehased hey baby chant.
>>
>>974695
Retard Alert.

> WWEshop.com
> Sort Results By: Top Sellers

Hug Like A Champ is 11th overall and the 5th best-selling shirt on the site.
>>
>>974665
>top merch seller
Do you even go to WWE Shop? She is ranked #21 at the moment.
>>
>>974704
KO
>>
File: wink.gif (1015 KB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wink.gif
1015 KB, 200x150
>>974704
>seth rollins
>>
>>974704
>Seth Rollins, champ for over 200 days
>hasn't made it
What? You also curiously left out Kevin Owens, who beat Cena clean and got reactions from the crowds since day 1. He is over. Sami Zayn isn't even on the main roster so I don't know why he's there. His pop at the rumble was huge, for what it's worth.
>>
>>974704
> failed miserably

Amazing how there seems to be no bottom to your stupidity.
>>
>>974709
>KO
>jobbed to Dolph Ziggler

WOW so successful!
>>
>>972968

Please lose 18+ sex
>>
>>974705
> 10K+ fans "rehased" a chant

That must've been one fucking huge practice hall.
>>
>>974711
Yes he was. He got injured and now Vince doesn't want him back.
>>
File: asukanichijou.jpg (48 KB, 599x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asukanichijou.jpg
48 KB, 599x536
>>974640
While I like the general idea, the geisha thing is fucking stupid. Racial stereotypes don't go over well with the audience anymore. I'd rather they tried the yakuza thing they wanted to do with Tajiri with them, hoping they aren't worried about their families back home as well.
Also, why do you guys think she hasn't began incorporating the mist? Not just because she's a jap but she's worked with Tajiri for years now.
>>
>>972998

>She needs a heel turn

Holy shit no. There are two women in the entire company that are remotely capable of being over as faces, and Bayley is one of them. You don't fuck that up.

Or you end up like TNA under Russo, where EVERY girl was an unlikable harpy and people stop giving a shit entirely.
>>
>>974713
>no superstar ever has went through a dull period
Cena jobbed a good bit before he become FOTC. WWE are clearly high on Owens if they threw him into a programme with the biggest star in the company as soon as he arrived. He's been on the main roster for like a year. Were you seriously expecting him to become 3000x world champ in that time or something?
>>
Carmella is the only Woman worth talking about.
>>
>>973050

>Because the WWE is fucking asinine.

This is true. She SHOULD be over as fuck on the main roster, perpetually at the top of the Diva's card with Becky and Sasha.

She WILL be absolutely fucking ruined by Vince and Bucky Beaver like Becky and Sasha.
>>
File: 1406948860329.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406948860329.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>972924

>no one will ever have the full video of this
>>
>>973072

Dumbass, wrestling is more a "secret club" than it has been since 1998. The ratings clearly reflect this.

3 million people and change watch this throughout America. That means about 1 in 10 watch it. Which means it's to be expected that you encounter others who watch. It DOES come across as a surprise regardless, I remember being shocked anyone else on the rugby team got a Ric Flair reference, but it shouldn't.

This doesn't change the fact that ratings have been trending downward for a straight decade. Fewer people watch this shit than they have since the Clinton administration.
>>
>>974550

>Being this obsessed with needing a gimmick one can sum up in two words

Go back to 1994. No one wants you here.
>>
>>970541
Pimples covered by makeup
>>
>>974707
>only count site sales
>>
>>974716
>he thinks the Hey! Baby chant is original for Bayley.
>>
>>970540
>>
>>974739
>wrestlersIn is deep and don't need to appeal to the masses to be successful
>tips fedora
>>
>>974656
Did you watch Takeover London?

HEEEEEEY BAYLEY OH AH, I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOW, WILL YOU BE MY GIRL? the entire fucking match
>>
>>974839
Post your sources.
>>
>>974880
>a rehash of an old chant

Wow, it's fucking nothing
>>
My God, there's a lot of bait/shitposting here.
>>
>>974908
How the fuck does that make it nothing? A reaction is a reaction. She got the chant throughout the entire UK tour.
>>
>>974707
Stop using that. It changes so often it barely tells you anything about sellers
>>
>>972998

>Bayley
>Heel turn

Lol do me a favor and find the clip of OP's picture and see how hard she tries not to laugh or smile. What else? Sami Zayn heel turn? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>974938
>attacking 12 hour old posts

Get lost fatty
>>
>>974656
She got cheers and chants in both Brooklyn and London. She is more over than any main roster diva. If your only response to this is "those chants don't count" then you can say why and then proceed to tell me why the cheers also don't count. I'd like to know your definition of over, because she gets big reactions everywhere, and sells merch.
>>
>>974947
Are you that fatass that keeps say Bayley is the next Cena?
>>
>>974946
If you didn't respond to 12 hour old posts on this board then you'd probably only have about 10 posts to choose from at most times.
>>
>>974949
>projecting
No, I just chipped in because your argument against Bayley being over is stupid. She's her own character who may or may not flop on the main roster but she is over currently and has the potential to be huge.
>>
>>974946

Unfortunately your shitposts don't lose their stench as time goes by.
>>
>>974946
> attacking

holy shit you're a cuck
>>
>>974954
lol, ok

I can guaran-fucking-tee you that I have better facial aesthetics than you. I am a literal 9.5 on the looks scale. Do you know how many girls say that I look like Zayn Malik? I am a literal dead ringer for that little faggot. I get pussy every fucking night you silly cunt. I bet you're some fat shit 300lb neckbeard who fucks his pillow on friday nights because no girl would ever fuck your tall lanky fat ass, am I right? Get mad faggot
>>
>>974843
I absolutely do not, silly. 18+
>>
>>974933
What should I use then? Your delusions?

Bayley has been consistently in a top site on there since like July.

Suck a chode.
>>
>>974961
>Do you know how many girls say that I look like Zayn Malik? I am a literal dead ringer for that little faggot.

Well, they are right in that you ARE a dead ringer for a faggot.
>>
>>974961
Why does this bring you amusement?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>972915
Sweet jesus almighty
>>
>>974603
>Johnny Ace
There's your answer.
Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 28
Thread DB ID: 521332



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.