[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Any talk of Undertaker vs. Strowman now is 99 percent dead.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: strowman.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
strowman.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>Any talk of Undertaker vs. Strowman now is 99 percent dead. Right now the plan is for Strowman to win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal and get a major push from that point on as a monster, to build him for an eventual title program with Reigns as well as a potential PPV match with Lesnar, which right now is on the books for SummerSlam. So at this point there doesn’t appear to be an idea what the situation is with Undertaker unless Cena is going to make it back by then. Owens pitched real hard backstage for the Undertaker match but that also isn’t happening.

THIS IS EVEN WORSE

NOBODY LIKES YOUR MASTODONS VINCE
>>
File: Screenshot+(7812).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot+(7812).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>969471
>"I know what the fans want"
>>
>>969471
sauce?
>>
>>969512
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0210/607523/braun-strowman-wrestlemania-plans-reportedly-changed/
>>
Hopefully the André Trophy being cursed affects him too
>>
Worse that. Titus
>>
>>969471
Who cares if he wins the Battle Royal? That's actually an okay idea.
>>
>>969553
It doesn't matter who wins the battle royal. It means nothing. The issue is the wwe championship program with roman. He is literally the most shit wrestler on the roster. I'd rather see party animal Adam Rose face Roman.
>>
>>969561
Rose is a good wrestlah tho
>>
>>969471
Bruam stroman makes funny faces
>>
File: sabby.png (102KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
sabby.png
102KB, 350x254px
>>969568
I'd rather watch a shitty nfl safety face roman
>>
>>969574
Then your opinions are shit.
>>
i'd accept it more if he didn't have that fucken goober face. we all know these people get their push and with a decent midcard cushion i can accept it. but they barely have enough stars as it is, and pushing this one to the moon is terrible cuz they don't have proper backup while he improves
>>
Of all the Wyatts to get such a singles push why is it Strowman? The fuck isn't it Luke Harper? Why is WWE pushing people based on looks alone?
>>
>>969561
Didn't read that part whoops
>WWE Championship program with Reigns
>Match with Lesnar
Shitttt........
just don't overhate roman pls
>>
Braun is getting too much flak. He's in the mid card where he belongs.
>>
>>969471
Owens
BTFO
T
F
O

Based taker!!
>>
>>969761
>Why is WWE pushing people based on looks alone?

Because that's all Vince cares about.
>>
>>969793
And marks, advertisers and mainstream media
>>
>>969801
Daniel Fucking Bryan.
>>
>>969816
Duck fuckin dynasty
And the chant
>>
>>969819
> you have been THIS wrong for 3 (THREE!) years straight

Astounding.

It ain't 1985 anymore, pal. Folks don't pay to see Bigg McLargeHueg awkwardly stumble around the ring.

RECORD
LOW
RATINGS
>>
Undertaker shouldn't even be wrestling anymore desu family.
I swear hes collapsed backstage after every one of his matches for the past 5 years.
>>
>>969761
>Implying WWE hasnt been giving Harper more mic time recently
>Implying they aren't featuring Luke Harper vs Brock Lesnar on the upcoming Network Special.
>>
>>969827
Undertaker needs to retire after his next match. Wrestlemania is the perfect scene for him to leave like a badass, and with a great ending

>Implying WWE won't fuck it up

yeah.....
>>
>>969831
Being fed to Lesnar is hardly a push.
>>
>>969781
>he's in the midcard where he belongs
Not for much longer apparently
>>
I think it is more of The Wyatt Family as a whole getting an even push though.
Storywise everyone hates them: Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins, The Dudleys, Taker, Kane, on and on.

Harper is a former IC champ, let Strowman be "the" big guy for now.
It's just Bray and Rowan that have not gotten any major victories as of yet.

These guys need some gold around them asap.
>>
Strowman needs to wrestle better, first. He's not the best, but he's better than the Great Khali, the Giant Gonzales and late career, fucked up André the Giant.
>>
File: woolly_mammoth_carnegie_6.jpg (103KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
woolly_mammoth_carnegie_6.jpg
103KB, 800x558px
>Braun Strowman starts 50 year undefeated streak at WrestleMania
>Undertaker jobs to Zack Ryder on Main Event.
>>
>Summerslame 2016 is gonna be eternally buried Wyatts and "THE BIG ONE" vs "Reigns is totally the underdog here even though on the go home raw he beat Luke Harper and Erik Rowan in a handicap match in the main event, we swear he's the underdog, don't you believe us?!"
>>
>They are only booking him to face Roman cause they think Reigns will get cheered for once.
>>
>>970011
> better than some of the all-time worst
>>
>>969976
Dudley just turned heel so they chill with them for now.

Give the Tag Titles to Harper & Rowan like they should've done 2 years ago.
>>
>>970061
Even for WWE it's obtuse to have STILL not learned from this.

People will just boo the match entirely.
>>
>>969518
Put the source in the op next time, mark.
>>
>>969572
He looks like the friendliest man in the world.

Would definitely hang out with.
>>
>>969761
Remember Ahmed Johnson? Because that's Vince's thing.
>>
>>969483
Christ that tie is horrendous
>>
>>970104
Yup.

They seem to think "well, they have to cheer ONE of them, at least!" forgetting the crowd can just boo the entire thing.
>>
>>970253
Big oiled-up black guy?

I think McMahon might have gone racist because he just suspended Ahmed Johnson 2, Titus O'neil for being too frisky at the latest Raw.
>>
>>969761
>Why is WWE pushing people based on looks alone?
Are you new to WWE?
>>
>>970261
Titus doesn't have shit on Ahmed
>>
>>969761
luke harper is so fucking overrated
>>
>>970308
Fucking go off yourself and don't ever come back.
>>
>>969471
>Bray Wyatt still didn't get a shot at the championship
>>
It's worth mentioning that Meltzer also said that the word is that the undertaker match is going to someone "Unexpected".

I guess Styles. One of the few guys that could carry old man concussion prone taker through a match and Vince would love to have Cole hammer on about "The Phenomenal One vs The Phenom"
>>
>>970421
I'm gussing it will be kane. They could make it a double retirement match. Both are big and old so there would be no problem with pacing. Probably the most fitting last match for both of them and one of the few matches involving them that people would care about.
>>
>>970421
Its obviously going to be Sting.
>>
>>970472
Wouldn't that match be slow as fuck, though? Undie's knees have the structural integrity of wet digestives by this point. He needs to fight someone with a bit more bounce to them.
>>
>>970472
If cagesideseats' unsourced rumor is to be believed, he's not planning on retiring this year.

I hope his last match is a casket match.
>>
>>970099
>Harper-Rowan as tag team champs
>Bray as IC champ
>Stroman as Heavyweight champ
>Just as Bray is about to win the US belt
>Du-du-du-duuuuuu
>>
>>970303
They're both terrible black guys in speedos.
>>
>>970421
>Styles
Phenom vs The Phenomenal?

I dunno. It looks to me like AJ is going to fuck around in non-title midcard hell with Jericho and Miz, not exactly a strong build-up to Taker.
>>
>>969837
>Wrestlemania is the perfect scene for him to leave like a badass, and with a great ending
it would have been perfect if the streak was intact
>>
>>970589
Ahmed had tons of charisma, if he wasn't injury prone/prone to injure, he'd have been World Champ at some point
>>
File: JUST LIKE ROMAN ALREADY.gif (980KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
JUST LIKE ROMAN ALREADY.gif
980KB, 500x211px
>>970550
But how? If he's going to win a Casket Match, he needs an appropriate opponent,. And for that Taker would need something of a storyline, I say. Otherwise it's just "Oh yeah, Undertaker STILL wrestles."

>>969471
>Strowman to win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal and get a major push from that point on as a monster, to build him for an eventual title program with Reigns as well as a potential PPV match with Lesnar,
So, another huge dude who can't do shit in the ring against Strowman, and later Strowman will be destroyed by Lesnar. Well, I'm sure this will work out just fine, and everyone will love it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.