[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CM Emo "injured"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: WhiningEmoBitch.jpg (297KB, 576x874px) Image search: [Google]
WhiningEmoBitch.jpg
297KB, 576x874px
>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Never drew a penny
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history

So after being signed to UFC for what feels like seven years he finally has an opponent in Mickey Gall.....now all of a sudden he's hurt. Does anyone out there REALLY think this scrub will ever step up to fight?
>>
the thing that surprises me about him is how flabby he is
like does he do any supplementary training? he's the definition of skinny fat, he has no muscle tone at all

does he realize that actual athletes need to actually exercise?
>>
>>968172
Why does he look like hes never lifted a weight in his life
>>
Can it be be agreed that both MMA fans & pro wrestling fans want to see him get BTFO?
>>
>>968292
yes, nobody is in his corner and he proved he was a bitch on day 1 when he called out jason david frank who responded by accepting the challenge, and then phil backed out
>>
>>968172
>Over 6"
>Manlet
Do you have to be Shaquille O'Neal to not be considered a man let on 4chan?
>>
>>968172
>Manlet
>Emo geek
>Never drew a penny
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history

These are not true. Tito Ortiz is the most laughable fighter in UFC history.
>>
>>968623
easy there little guy.
>>
>>968636

Tito Ortiz was a champion who defended his title many times. Laughable? No. You should stick to WWE wrasslin'
>>
>>968172
>Booze-dodger

>Implying this isn't a bad thing
>>
>>968623
Manlet detected
>>
>>968172

Agreed the emo whiner will NEVER fight, every adult knows this.
>>
>>970193
> implying you're an adult
> calling anything "emo"
>>
>>968234
He has nice nipples

>>968623
5'11. Billed height is not the same thing as irl height. Take 3 inches off whatever they're billed at.
>>
>>968172
What is with the Pepsi logo?
>>
>>968234
>>968283
Did he wear a shirt in WWF matches?
>>
>>968172
>1.88 cm is manlet
Confirmed for knowing nothing.
>>
>>970350
188 cm*
>>
Yeah he is undergoing surgery. How the fuck is that even

He could also beat the fucking fat out of you, virgin.
>>
>>970321
"I like Pepsi"
>>
>>968172
CM Punk makes me feel better about myself because it makes me realize there are whinier people than me.
>>
>>968623
>Do you have to be Shaquille O'Neal to not be considered a man let on 4chan?
Yes.

You don't know this yet?

If you're under 6'6", bench less than 450lbs for reps, and your dick isn't 11" long and as big around as a soda can, you're a babby dicked weak manlet.
>>
>drunk father
>drug addicted sister
>>
>>970669
his body is probably just worn down; he's an old 38-39 year old anyway
>>
File: CM_Punk kek.gif (500KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
CM_Punk kek.gif
500KB, 500x259px
>>968292
I was truly in Punk side... But now, damn this makes look him very coward.

Considering than his oponent its a fucking rookie, and Punk has been trained with elite fighters for more than a year, it seems completly ridiculous the fact than he fears Mickey that much.

>Apparently CM Punk has a vagina.
>>
>>968292
Master heelwork. He's over as fuck
>>
It's difficult to actually believe that Dana White would let Punk take this long and yet they didn't know about his back? One would think that he would have gone through so many check ups that every issue he had would have been made perfectly clear, but alas, he gets a "new old" injury even though he hasn't wrestled in 2 years.

Sorry but I was a massive punk mark for over 10 years, and i can finally say i'm done. There is no fucking way he spent the last two years training and didn't know about his back, i mean, it's his fucking back. I feel like they wanted to go with Gall but then someone said "he's gonna beat the fuck out of punk" and so everyone backed out immediately. Punk is about 40 and he's gonna face a brash young lad in his first (and only) fight? nah son. And finding a similarly aged man with similar experience(i.e none) is impossible unless they get someone with similar name power who also wants to debut in the UFC, but then that would make UFC a joke, as if it wasn't already.
>>
>>970195

>Whining emo manlet detected
>>
>>970357

>ANGRY emo brat detected

Is that you Phil?
>>
what amazes me is that as a pro wrestler he has thus far made his career in a show that is 100% based on boisterous phony shit talking, so I'm surprised hes so sensitive to it.
>>
>>968172
He's cute
>>
If he had back problems why would he lift Ariel in the interview they had after Mickey's match?

>>968172
>gets nasty infection and leaves the company on bad terms
>screws the situation for his wife and she has to leave too
>brag about going to ufc
>can't even lift
>act like a jackass in interviews
>can't even train properly and he gets ''injured''
>the internet turns against him
>becomes a laughing stock

JUST
>>
File: 1455074717652.jpg (39KB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
1455074717652.jpg
39KB, 610x350px
>>970413
> tfw not anthony burch or cm pussy
>>
Is there any chance Dana just hates him and signed him knowing he'd make a colossal fool out of himself
>>
>>971479
dana has a serious coke and gambling problem to support, when it comes to money he's not playing around
>>
http://cmpunk.livejournal.com/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone please defend this
>>
>>971479
>>971604
Dana literally signed CM Punk so he wouldn't bring any exposure fighting for Bellator. He doesn't care if he gets shitcanned in his first fight, he bough Punk for the hype not for the fighting ability
>>
>>971613
Holy shit. That's literally what a high school scene girl is like on the internet. I cringed so hard, I think I busted a nut.
>>
>>971613
>>971637

>Dork behind the counter spots my drug free tattoo on my knuckles and tells me he's straight edge too.....about three breaths before he tells me he, and I quote, "cheats now and then". I wanted to punch this little shit right in the face. I stole a diet pepsi instead. Take that you trendy sellout douche bag!

holy shit i feel better about myself now.
>>
Wait he's injured? FROM DOING WHAT? God dammit he is going to get himself killed in his debut match, if it ever happens.
>>
>>972582
Phil pls
>>
>>968292
>>968295
I really wanna see the Green Ranger fuck his shit up.
>>
>>972604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjmARhbVCOY
>>
im so glad he isn't in wwe anymore, it was a slight improvement
>>
>>968172
He's actually a bitch just like Goldberg
>err I ain't coming back to wwe I should be unbeatable and the champ
>I'm burnt out I work to hard compared to the lazy guys back stage that travel the world like me
>I'll show you how strong I am by fighting for real
>>
>>971613
>I have the best girl ever. She's so sweet to me. She calls me after all my matches to make sure i'm okay, and she actually takes an interest in what it is I love to do. My so-called vegan ex-girlfriend (who used to drink milkshakes when she had cramps) never did anything remotely as compassionate for me. Live and LAUGH.
>>
>>972582

Adorable. Such an emo thing to say. Hi Phil!
>>
>>968172
Entitle, punk and somewhat a geek, whiner, ugly tatoos, skinny fat, ugly wife, 5'10 manlet. Fuck this faggot.
>>
>>972582

Hi Phil
>>
>>968172
i can't believe cena jobbed for him :(
>>
Who's willing to be that he'll get "injured" again before his fight?
>>
>>975436

Sure. The whining emo coward will NEVER fight
>>
>>968172

>I don't do drugs
>Has a tattoo of a Pepsi logo

Hopefully he's drinking caffeine-free.
>>
Give him a break dude. He's just trying out to break through. After all the shits from WWE. Man, he's cute too!
>>
File: Look_of_Regal_dissapointment_02.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Look_of_Regal_dissapointment_02.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>975668
> Man, he's cute too!
>>
>>975668

WWE made him champion for over a year and paid him millions of dollars. Must have been really tough for yoru precious emo hero.....
>>
File: retardedrebel.png (451KB, 569x499px) Image search: [Google]
retardedrebel.png
451KB, 569x499px
>>975903
They shoulda paid him tens of millions...
>>
>>976098

He'd still whine
>>
I always figured if I was a pro MMA fighter I would show up on fight night with a new temp tattoo that somehow mocks my opponent
in his case I would probably get coca cola as a band around my bicep, and maybe some drawings of scars like I was cutting my wrists and eye liner
>>
>>968172
>>968283
>>968637
>>969548
>>969548
>>970193
>>970413
>>970995
>>971012

It's funny because these punk criticisms have as much depth as a ryback promo
>>
>>977172

>Fearing Ryback
>Whining
>Manlet detected
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 381x424px
>>977172
Fuck off phil.
>>
>>978117
>ratings plummeted during his title reign and immediately shot back up when Rock won the title
>>
>>978133
>and immediately shot back up when Rock won the title

lel they most certainly did not
>>
>>977172

Don't cry little Phil
>>
>>968172

That picture is hilarious beyond belief. Nobody takes this emo geek seriously!
>>
>>968172

Hahahahahahahahahaha! So much truth. Na, he won't ever fight.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.