[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the rumor is that Reigns is going to be winning at fastlane....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: ambrose.png (294KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose.png
294KB, 600x337px
So the rumor is that Reigns is going to be winning at fastlane.... Do they really think it's such a smart idea to book the entire thing about Ambrose and Lesnar then? If Reigns wins he's going to get nuclear heat if things keep going this way...
>>
>>963297
>Haitch and Reigns match must happen at WM for the main event
>Brock vs Dean for IC title match because why not seriously guys the card is in shambles

Everyone needs something to do
>>
>>963297
it didn;t stop them when it was Cena, it didn't stop them when it was HHH back in 2002. It won't stop them now.
>>
>>963315
>>963344
Haitch vs Atom Bomb
but honestly though can they not see that they are setting themselves and Reigns up for disaster? As if the Royal Rumble didn't piss people off enough by having Reigns sit out for almost the entire match... Legit everytime he comes out it's either the crowd goes mild or nuclear heat. Cena at least got over witht he fans first, but with Roman they just keep trying to shove him down our throats.
>>
>>963356
again I'll say it
It's never stopped them before.

So buckle up nice and tight cause Vincent Kennedy McMahon is gonna drive this shit train right into the toilet.
>>
>>963356
> WWE learning from its mistakes

Please watch the 2014 & 2015 Royal Rumbles back-to-back.
>>
>>963404
>tfw you could include the 2016 rumble

mark my words people are calling it good now, but in time they're gonna realise it sucks just as much as the past two.
>>
>>963418
It's nowhere near as offensive because we weren't expected to cheer for the ending, plus the match wasn't as banally alienating as last year's was.
>>
>>963356
>Cena at least got over witht he fans first

They are trying to fast track him past one very important stage that Cena benefited greatly from, being a true heel.

Granted, he had that to an extent in the early days of the Shield, but he was the strong silent type. He needs a solo run to really build up a personality. Rock was the same way. I'd turn him loose, throw away the script, and give him bullet points about the fans not being grateful, etc. Literally Rock 2.0. Not that he'd have that charisma, ever, but it'd be sink or swim and I honestly think he could swim if he really got the chance.

They want people to love him like the Rock and Cena did after their heel runs and its not ever going to happen like that. Let him be monster heel while you still have enough years in Cena being the ultimate face of the company.
>>
I'm okay with that if Dean turns heel because of it.
>>
>>963901
Why would you want this?
>>
>>963914
I want Dean to turn on Roman
>>
>>963918
Why? So that the failed Reigns experiment can roll on while yet another better performer is sabotaged?
>>
>>963418
It was servicable, had a fantastic moment in AJ's debut, some funny moments, and a good ending. Predictable as fuck, but not terrible.

2015 was an actual insult to the fans. 2014 was a massive oversight.
>>
>>963961
>2015 was an actual insult to the fans. 2014 was a massive oversight.
this. in 2014 they just really didn't know it was going to turn out poorly. in 2015 they completely knew what they were doing and did it anyways.
>>
>>963966
> implying Reigns is better than Ambrose
>>
>nuclear heat

Smark heat ≠ nuclear heat

Roman will never be accepted by older fans because he's not an indy darling and has the backing of Vince and HHH so pandering to that crowd is pointless

As long as little kids and women cheer for him it does not matter if he gets booed in smark towns
>>
>>964027
> unless your talking

Why are Deanetty meme shitters always this dumb?
>>
File: tumblr_o29f4w1RQu1triic3o2_500.png (164KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o29f4w1RQu1triic3o2_500.png
164KB, 500x281px
>>964027
>>
>>964029
>Roman will never be accepted by older fans because he's not an indy darling

Neither is Ziggler.
>>
>>964029
>women cheer for him
it's ridiculous how much women like him. I don't get it
>>
>>964047
He's got a pretty face, long wet hair and the padded push-up on his chestpiece hides his no-cuts.
>>
>>964047
>I don't get it
Samoan Fabio
>>
>>964050
> implying you had points

So dumb.
>>
File: 1448859672744.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448859672744.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>>964047
The Shield in general are probably the most well received group of wrestlers in terms of female popularity. Dean, Seth, and Roman are all good looking young guys (most wrestlers are /fit/ but not good looking) and they all have different looks that worked well together. The Shield pretty much created the Tumblr wrestling fanbase because teenage girls fell in love with them.

Dean and Roman already get the female screams, when Seth returns as a face he'll get it even more.
>>
>>964054
This

The WWE literally has 3 Randy Ortons at their disposal
>>
File: tumblr_nzegafMrZ61v04h1go1_250.gif (963KB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzegafMrZ61v04h1go1_250.gif
963KB, 245x265px
>>964048
>the padded push-up on his chestpiece hides his no-cuts.
lies
>>
>>964054
>Seth returns as a face
Agreed with everything but this. He'll come back as heel, it's what he's best at
>>
>>964066
He's not as toned down there compared to other big guys
>>
>>964068
I should have worded it differently. I meant when he returns and when he does eventually make a babyface turn. Not that he'll come back immediately as a face. My b.
>>
>>964066
That photo is so old that when it was taken Chris Hero could pass for skinnyfat.
>>
>>964069
They need to stop passing him off as a big guy. He's only ten pounds heavier then Ambrose.
>>
>>964094
This is really dumb even for a forced meme.
>>
>>963297
How is brock not a lock for the main event?

He is the only legit star in the WWE right now.

HHH vs Brock Lesnar seems like the biggest main event draw given the stars they currently have.
>>
>>964108
HHH vs Brock
Ambrose vs Reigns

One can dream
>>
File: sm.png (905KB, 820x818px) Image search: [Google]
sm.png
905KB, 820x818px
>>964094
Seriously.
>>
>>964114
>Little brother against big brother
>>
>>964115
compared to this
>>
>>964122
It really needs to happen in order for the shield to get back together.

They need to be fragmented so they all have something to forgive the others for.

Ambrose and Roman just taking Seth back doesn't make sense.
>>
>>964128
>implying the shield is getting back together

it'll never happen
>>
>>964122
I think that would be the only way to keep Vince happy and actually have fans want to watch a reigns match.

The last time these two fought was a ten minute rushed joke.
>>
>>964127
>ddp yoga

Not even once
>>
>>964131
They will reunite to bury the Clip Club
>>
>>964132
>fans want to watch a reigns match

Only smarks complain about Roman
>>
>>964136
And who attends WrestleMania again?
>>
>>964132
>The last time these two fought was a ten minute rushed joke.

Blame that on Roman and his non-existent cardio.
>>
>>963966
>calling dean deanetty when dean has moved on from the shield and roman hasn't
>implying roman isn't romanetty because he can't stop leeching off the popularity of the shield
>>
Will the shield ever get back together?
>>
>>963297
>I think Deans winning
The way they had him get Lesnars face and not focus on Roman is a good sign.
>>
>>964636
*in
>>
>>964636
But then Roman came out and helped him in the end. It was the exact same thing we've been seeing for months.
>>
>>963297
Deanetty will turn and join the authority after WM
>>
How do you guys ship the Shield? I'm an Ambrollins guy, myself.
>>
>>964662
Ambreigns > Ambrollins

Hate Roman/Seth
>>
File: sexual-tension.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sexual-tension.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
>>964662
I don't ship The Shield. The only thing I ever shipped was Kane/Seth.
>>
>>963597
i don't really see how a heel turn for roman would fix anything. sure it worked for the rock but things were different back then compared to today. and the rock didn't just get a heel turn he got a complete rebranding

>>963901
>>963914
dean is supposed to be the savage/austin/punk to roman's hogan/rock/cena

a feud between them is inevitable
>>
>>964068
I don't see Seth getting booed on his return, I see cheer all round.

Obviously he will make the heel turn but on the initial return I can see him being a babyface.
>>
>>964758
Turning heel is the only thing that can fix Roman. It would work. Smarks boo him anyway, at least then all those boos he gets will be legit.
It works though, being a true heel always works, it worked for The Rock, Randy Orton. Get them over as a heel if you can't get them over as a face. Once they're over, they're over it doesn't matter what their alignment is.
>>
>>964636

It's just to help build up the match, to actually build up Dean's "legitimacy" to even be in that match to begin with.

Even though a smart smarkbuster would see this as corny as shit.
>>
>>964779
>Once they're over, they're over it doesn't matter what their alignment is.

Except a guy like Reigns cannot return to being a face, so he'll be next on Cena's plate.
>>
Is Seth healed up yet? I can only hope that he returns at Fastlane, setting up a Shield triple threat at Mania. I realize that this'll never happen and we're stuck with HHH/Reigns.
>>
>>964054
> people think ambrose & rollins are pretty

what? really?
>>
>>964544
>>implying roman isn't romanetty because he can't stop leeching off the popularity of the shield
so the roman empire was the shield?
meanwhile how many world titles has ambrose won? and how many feuds?
dean is the deanetty.
>>
>>965116
>implying roman hasn't been booed by numerous crowds.
>>
>>963297
Classic WWE tactics.
Dean is more over. Brock is more over.
Make it all about them so the angle itself is hot and they hope that natural heat will seamlessly transition onto Reigns when he wins.
It won't.

>>964034
>Why are Deanetty meme shitters
>shitters
>s
>>
>>964068
>he's best as a Heel

His mic skills are bland as fuck and he wrestles an exciting style.
Not a Heel.
>>
>>965122
so was BMJ, roman has the bitches and the jimmies which =$$$$
>>
>>964037

>Le no selling lunatic

I LOVE IT MAGGLE!!
>>
File: 1453946725586.jpg (166KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453946725586.jpg
166KB, 782x960px
>>965116
>still wears a vest
>still comes through the crowd
>still uses the shields music
>still needs dean to help him through promos
How do they expect fans to get behind him when he isn't interesting enough to have his own gimmick?
>>
>>963390
The thing is, it actually has stopped them before; before I get to that occurrence, let me first say that you can't compare Roma to either haitch or cena BC cena drew (I hate cena, but that has to be admitted) and either haitch or other talent on the roster (debatable) drew during haitches reign.

Roman can't draw. He can't make the fans happy. He alienates (and this is the most important) at least half the crowd, and while the other half (casuals) accept him mildly, they'll accept almost anyone and there are wrestlers far more suited to keep them happy.

Diesel alienated people and couldn't draw. He was vinces wet dream of what a wrestler should be but he finally had to come to terms with the fact that it just wasn't happening.

Michaels in the 90s couldn't draw, despite having the look that women and children loved. He alienated male audience members too much.

Austin drew, and he became the guy no matter how much Vince probably resented having to allow it.

Romans diesel, and this generation is just waiting for its austin
>>
>>965496
Who is this generation's Shawn then?
>>
>>965516
In terms of career-course parallel, Seth.
In terms of ability and career-course, DBry.
>>
>>965589
I would probably give it to Orton. Gets all the ladies screaming, ratings poison.
>>
Can you imagine being so sour that you actually don't mark for New Day?
>>
>>963297
Yes, actually. WE, know that Roman is winning. So the entire point of this build is to sell you that Dean has a shot. And while they are teasing a heel turn with him, Brock (the actual heel in the match according to wwe) is who he has to go up against until that happens. Because lord forbid a face v face match where Roman has no shot to be cheered happens...again
>>
>>965648

The only time my gf will watch wrestling is when Orton is on TV. He makes her lady bits tingle lol.

Actually, she gets pretty awestruck when Brock starts ragdolling people with suplexes. She doesn't find Lesnar attractive though.
>>
>>965083
>I can only hope that he returns at Fastlane

WWE fans are so dumb.
>>
>>964079
>Hero could be in his Place now
I want Chris to do Elbows..
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.