[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Seth Rollins/ General thread #4 BRIE MODE edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: A+mode.png (455KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
A+mode.png
455KB, 500x500px
A+Thread to discuss everything about the A+Player, the aerialist, the architect, the undisputed future, the man who built and destroyed The Shield, the crossfit jesus, the new day captain, the champ, the man.
>>
>>953369
Not wrestling related. Fuck off.
>>
>>953386
No, fuck you deanettyfag. You are just jelaous that your reddit tier shit wrestler will never be WHC.

Sethfags unite.
>>
>>953369
SETH

FREAKING

ROLLINS
>>
When is based Seth coming back?
>>
>>953417
In about 6-8 months from now. Knee injuries require a lot of rehabilitation to be medically cleared.
>>
File: image%3A32499.gif (647KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A32499.gif
647KB, 250x141px
>>
>>953388
Fuck off back to asp woodflipper.
>>
BRIIIIIEEE MOOOOOODDEEE
>>
File: tumblr_nup91iHVjq1sqfdmzo1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nup91iHVjq1sqfdmzo1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x281px
>>
>>953420
He's already ahead of schedule apparently

RAWafterMania is a long shot but you never know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIQHp86E15E

>WHO ARE YOU REALLY JAAAHN?
>ARE YOU THE PHONEY I'VE BEEN CALLING OUT FOR MONTHS OR ARE YOU THE REAL DEAL JAAAHN?
>>
>>953420
My guess is Mania as a promo setup up. Back by June.
>>
>>954140
This was probably the best moment in the entire of heel Seth run. Of course we don't know if Seth is going to stay heel when he comes back.
>>
>>953420

His schedule was 6-8 months from the day he injured it, not from now.
>>
Post your favorite piledriver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8wigNal8m8
>>
>>954204
oh shit wrong thread
>>
>>954140
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHNNN
>>
>>954140
Why didn't Edge just push the briefcase away?
>>
>>954140
>all those cuts from the real segment which went for fucking ages
>>
>>954140
>>954169
Really? That was cringeworthy.
His improv was terrible and he's really lucky the meat of the segment itself was actually good because he fucked his part up.
Hopefully he's not Heel when he comes back because he's a vanilla one.
>>
>>954288
Yeah, because if there's two things renowned for flavour, it's:

> babyface Rollins
> WWE babyfaces
>>
>>954298
He's a pretty vanilla personality either way, I'd rather he'd be vanilla and allowed to wrestle to his capabilities than vanilla and withheld as he was as a Heel.
>>
>>954298
>>954307
i pretty much agree with him being face. tho i did like his heel work more than this guy seems to have, he was fairly copy-paste "ill insult your sports team then ramble for a bit"
he book-ended it with some good promos every now and then but it was generic usually
his greatest strength is by far his ring ability. hes probably a top 5 wrestler in the wwe and has an exciting style, no need to emphasize his normal-tier-promos when thats the case
>>
>>954307
But he was allowed to wrestle to his capabilities, he tore it up as champ a bunch of times.

A+ Player was the first guy to use a Phoenix Splash in a WWE ring for what, how many years?
>>
>>954334
>But he was allowed to wrestle to his capabilities, he tore it up as champ a bunch of times.

top kek, what?
He had like five memorable matches at most over a 200+ day reign and the rest was senselessly boring promo. I'd rather he just be a Face and commit to being utilized nightly as opposed to monthly at best if we're lucky.
>>
>>954340
>He had like five memorable matches at most over a 200+ day reign

Is this even worth something nowadays?, there's like only a title defense for every ppv, not even or raw, and the other shows aren't even worth mentioning.
>>
>>954346
No, it's not.
His matches with Cena, Neville and Dean, that's it. 200 some days and that's all that springs to mind for a guy of that caliber.
I'm not saying he'd be having classics nightly on Raw because, frankly, who is? But at least he'd be able to be much more consistently entertaining on merit of being allowed to expand in-ring regularly as opposed to once every few months if he doesn't have to wrestle Kane.
>>
>>954340
The fact that you're harping on this fucking much about promos is a pretty clear indicator of where your priorities lie.

> WWE utilising their talents nightly

top kek
>>
>>954409
>stop pointing out that his boring promos were boring!

It's kind of hard not to when it's what made his Heel reign so bad. My priorities lie merely in being entertained, and that happens when Seth gets to actually wrestle, not when he touches a mic.
So I'd rather see him wrestle more often as a Face.
No need to get bootyblasted familia
>>
>>954424
It's more like "stop banging on about promos that don't matter" but whatever you gotta tell yourself, laddy.

Please elaborate on your claim that Rollins will get to wrestle more as a face when he was basically wrestling every night anyway.
>>
>>954446
Well you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.
I mentioned his promos because they were boring, if he were a Face he wouldn't need to open up with a dull Heel promo every week and he'd get to open up his move-set more and display his athleticism with more regularity because he'd be actively seeking to pop the crowd, unlike his Heel days.
He was wrestling every night but a Heel style doesn't = a Face Style and he's very much the type of wrestler that would shine more-so under a Face style (which is what he did at PPVs).
>>
>>954467
If he were a face, he'd be getting promo segments like Reigns is now.

Pick your poison.

> and he'd get to open up his move-set more and display his athleticism with more regularity because he'd be actively seeking to pop the crowd,

REMINDER: First guy to use a Phoenix Splash in a WWE ring in nearly a decade.
>>
>>954446
not him, but do you not understand the difference between face and heel wrestling styles
seth wrestled regularly, yeah, but gimped as fuck because he had to look weak as fuck and couldnt do half the shit he was capable of because hed have started flying around fast-paced and getting over
not what you want for a heel champion
>>
>>954473
I doubt it. They know he's ring-centric and would be more inclined to use that whereas Roman is being made to fit the Cena mold.

>REMINDER: First guy to use a Phoenix Splash in a WWE ring in nearly a decade.

Yeah and that was on PPV. Like I said, he wrestled a Face style at PPVs, which actually bolsters the claim I just made that they know what they have in-terms of his ring ability.
I'm just saying I'd rather they have him be a Face so he could open up like he did at PPVs more regularly.
>>
>>954474
Considering that there has been barely any difference in Rollins's WWE babyface work and his heel work, do you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vsXAmhL-Fg
>>
>>954479
He also tore it up on TV against the likes of Neville and Cena...

>I doubt it. They know he's ring-centric and would be more inclined to use that

Because if there's one thing WWE is known for currently, it's booking talent to their strengths.
>>
>>954486
But there is a pretty profound difference.
Look at his Shield Face work vs his ME Heel work.
You're literally singling out all the rare occasions in which he was allowed to open up his move-set and claiming they were the usual. They weren't. Usually he was much, much more restrained.
I really don't see what's disagreeable about the statement that I'd want him to be a Face so I could see him utilize his abilities with more regularity and cut less shit promos. You know, focus on his strengths, not his weaknesses. But hey, to each their own.
>>
>>954488
Again, singling out very specific times he was allowed to go and acting like that was the norm.
You're not providing me anything new to retort to.
>>
>>954486
>Considering that there has been barely any difference in Rollins's WWE babyface work and his heel work

no
just no
>>
>>954473
>REMINDER: First guy to use a Phoenix Splash in a WWE ring in nearly a decade.

and he botched it kek
Nev should do his midrope more often, kills seths
>>
>>954489
>>954492
Y'know, you can keep saying that basically every title defense of his is against his norm, but after a while you just gotta realise that stats aren't in your favour.

The numbers DON'T lie!
>>
>>954502
It is against the norm when the majority of his matches were poorly-booked throwaways on Raw and he wrestled to that level monthly-at-best.
Like you yourself said: he wrestled nightly. He did not get to utilize anywhere near his capabilities nightly, he only did that on PPV and very scant times on TV (Cena and Neville).
So, yeah, he was regularly very restrained due to his Heel booking.
Again, as you say, the numbers don't lie.
>>
>>954507
Do you honestly believe that his TV matches will be any less throw away based off his alignment?

Are you completely ignorant as to how RAW is run?
>>
>>954508
If he's a Face it means he'll get to do flashy shit more often.
So, yeah, they'll be a little less throw-away by definition.
Like I keep saying, Faces that can wrestle the more enthralling, flashy style. That's what Rollins is good at. Thus I'd like to see him come back in the role that would allow them to emphasize his strengths in the ring, not the one that has them withhold them in fear of him getting over.
>>
>>954501
Nev should do everything more often desu, can't believe what they're doing to him
>>
>>954512
You're typing like a person trying to come off as far more profound than he actually is. Oughta watch that.

And yeah, like what Neville is doing now?

>>954501
>botched

How?
>>
>>954525
>this passive aggression

Stop being so butthurt.
Neville is a different case because the machine clearly isn't behind him as they are with Seth. Seth would get the chance to shine in ways he does not.
Also, not that other guy, but it was a fairly sloppy PS. I think he missed the mark on John (referring to his one at the Rumble).
He's been a little inconsistent with it.
>>
>>954570
Honey, the only butthurt one here is >>(You) and your obvious projection.
>>
>>954576
>memes

And I've won.
>>
>>954580
I'm sure your mother will be so proud.
>>
>>954592
18+
>>
>there is actual discussion
This threads is for memes, shitposting and talk shit about Dean Ambrose
>>
File: 1438402777688.png (295KB, 404x320px) Image search: [Google]
1438402777688.png
295KB, 404x320px
>we never had Seth vs Bryan for the WWE WHChampionship
>>
Now that Bryan is done and won't be making any real money anymore, will Brie leave him for Seth?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.