[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Mick Foley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: WWE-Mick-Foley.jpg (33KB, 482x297px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Mick-Foley.jpg
33KB, 482x297px
What do you think about Mick Foley
>>
>>946660

Badass.
>>
>>946660
Overrated.
>>
>>946660

Mick "Ten Burgers" Foley is a fat whining beta hobo.
>>
>>946660
He shouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of any female wrestler. Just in case.
>>
>>946660
badass
>>
>>946660
one of my favs
>>
>>946660
Great, but I now understand why you hate his FB page
>>
Great guy but really should stop giving female wrestlers advice / encouragement over Social Media. He sounds too desperate to get back in the game, and it's getting creepy.
>>
Is a fan of Siri.

I like Siri.

Good dude
>>
>"Foley has a cult following because of his contribution to hardcore wrestling, but hardcore is such a small part of the history of this business. When I was training, falling off a ladder was not a prerequisite to making it was a professional wrestler. Being fundamentally sound was ..."

>"I don't care how many thumbtacks Mick Foley has fallen on, how many ladders he's fallen off of, how many continents he's supposedly bled on, he'll always be known as a glorified stuntman."

>"Verne Gagne didn't fall off a ladder. Dory Funk Jr. didn't fall off a ladder. Neither did Wahoo (McDaniel), (Ricky) Steamboat or Steve Austin. Terry Funk was a great worker before he started doing that. Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho can do it and maintain their reputations because they're already respected as athletes."

>"And what about people who never did anything else, like the Sandman? He's no wrestler. Hardcore became a niche for a lot of guys who couldn't do (anything) in the ring."

>"I'm not saying that Mick Foley wasn't a star, that he wasn't a great attraction. But in my estimation, Mick Foley was not a great worker. He couldn't punch. He couldn't kick. In the World Wrestling Federation, he'd spend half the day sucking up to the writers -- because he's such a fan of himself."

>"There's a difference between being a great performer and being a guy -- like Brutus Beefcake or The Ultimate Warrior -- who became famous because he happened to be working for Vince (McMahon). It's the same with Foley. When he hasn't been working for Vince, there's been no demand for him whatsoever. He's just another guy."

Based Ric Flair
>>
Hilly billy
>>
Accidentally stumbled in here looking for /adv/ but I gotta say that Mankind Vs. Undertaker is still something I watch every couple of years, it's so intense.
>that bloody smile after ditching the paramedics
>that look of sheer terror on The Undertakers face.
Fucking fantastic.
>>
>>946660
Really really want to fuck his daughter.
>>
>>946953
>In the World Wrestling Federation, he'd spend half the day sucking up to the writers -- because he's such a fan of himself.

Flair bitching about someone else politicing behind the scenes, the universe isn't remotely big enough to contain my kek.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 201x251px
I'm really attracted to him.

When I was younger he stood out because of his different body shape and just the presence he has so he was my favorite, and now I just think he is(was) really hot.

Also how damn adorable is Mankind? I just want to pet him.
>>
>>946953
I was going to post something, but then I saw this. Flair summed him up perfectly. End of thread.
>>
>>946953
ehhh, when push comes to shove, i'd rather watch foley take bumps than arn anderson put a guy in a headlock
>>
>>946953
Wow, what a dick.
>>
File: images-38.jpg (20KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-38.jpg
20KB, 443x332px
Hes pretty goood
>>
>>946660
Made Stone Cold and Rock happen.
More or less made the Attitude Era happen.
>>
Good in-ring performer. I don't care what Flair says, hardcore wrestling was great.

Very good talker. Was the GOAT commissioner.
>>
>>948164
Flair was trained by Verne Gagne a former AAU champ who almost got into the Olympics. He had one of the first wrestling schools in the states and the people he trained were god-tier.
>>
>>946953
He's right in everything, but he forget something... Foley did the GOAT promo "Cane Dewey"
>>
>>946660
Shit wrestler but ultimately the nicest human being in the industry
>>
>>946953

Foley was better than Flair.
>>
>>948457
And that disproves Flair being on the the most politicing douchebags in the history of the industry how exactly?
>>
File: 1452857497162.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1452857497162.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>2016
>people are still a fan of redneck "hardcore" spotfest wrestling
>>
>>948988
You were probably just watching the matches where Flair didn't like the guy. If Flair was afraid that his opponent might take his spot on the roster he would sandbag and make them look like shit because Flair was, is and always will be a pussy.
>>
File: 1449546621373.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449546621373.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>948991
>2016
>people over the age of 12 are still fans of PG children's wrestling
>>
>>949050

Oh, I enjoy wrestling.

Breaking tubes and smash one another through tables isn't really wrestling. It's dumb people shit. You'd have to be as drunk and redneck as the person in your gif to enjoy something like that. ECW is over only with millennials.
>>
>>949059
>Breaking tubes and smash one another through tables isn't really wrestling
It's 'sports entertainment'

>It's dumb people shit
Ok. Enjoy your olympic/amateur wrasslin thread m8
>>
>>949075
No he's absolutely right, if you think that ECW was purely hardcore bullshit with no wrestling, then please leave 18+. But backyard wrestling where 2 rednecks just bash each other the heads with lightbulbs for cheap pops from 15 juggalos is sad as shit.
>>
does Flair not realize that even though Flair tried to bury him back in the day he still managed to make it to the big leagues and become a major player in Wrestling during the attitude era. im not going to shit on Flair because hes a great wrestler, but Foley helped bring wrestling to the forefront in new age
>>
>>946660

He refused to sign a sock my friend brought to him.
>>
>>946660
Hero, great man.
Anyone who says otherwise is a tremendous faggot.
Words cannot do this man just to the scale of on so many levels how bad ass and awesome he is.
>>
>>946953
Ric is full of shit here because Mick was actually a great worker and put so many people over it's not even funny. Even really late in his career when he didn't even do most of the hardcore stuff. Sure he used it to stand out but he started in WCW doing traditional wrestling and was very good at it, if anything I'd say he was underrated from a worker perspective.

If Ric was talking about someone like Sandman or Sabu then I'd absolutely fucking agree. But Mick is a different beast and that's why he was so successful.
>>
>>946953
Taking anything vomited out of flairs pompous ass as a true fact.
Fuck that boring old overrated politicking piece of shit.
Fuck him, could never draw a dime.
Mick foley put asses to seats and glued eyes to TV sets as evident in wcws greatest blunder as well as being the driving force behind the highest rated segment in wrestling history.
Flairs just a jealous old fart who pissed away all of his money and sold a hall of fame ring.
Ric may like this business.
Foleys life is and has always been wrestling.
He's not broke.
He only wants to comeback occasionally to put over talent, be Santa, plug a bug, give someone an endorsement.
He did things no one else was willing to cause he viewed it necessary to get himself where he is.
I would not be a fan had it not be for this man.
Flair is like an old pull string doll that spews a few tired sayings walks a few steps before embarrassingly fall face forward.
Fuck you if you actually value ric flairs word and contributions over foleys.
Good day to you sir.
>>
>>946953
Foley put Randy Orton over though, he was literally a nobody before their match. After their match, Randy Orton became a star.
>>
>>948389
Thank you this dude is the reason rock got over so well as a heel.
I hated the rock with a burning passion as a mark fourth grader the amount of times he screwed mick out of the title. He also helped me appreciate the rock, cause while people started to like him he screwed my favorite wrestler multiple times.
Heel rock via foley, and hhh stealing steph from test raping drugging marrying her were two heel turns that made me infuriated. Even if hhhs wasn't exactly a turn.
I hated him for that.
I despite the corporation bullshit was so wrapped up in steph and test that when he ruined their wedding day it crushed little kid me,
God being a mark was pretty damn cool.
>>
>>950353
Same with Triple H, that match at the Royal Rumble fucking made him.
>>
>>948653
Next to Owen hart, who he carpooled and practically lived with, both wanted to save money for their families.
Unlike flair who pissed away money he never had.
I'd rather the fact that currently my son is in creative with wwe there's a chance that my daughter can be a wrestler, my family goes to events for free. And the only bad case of the scenario is maybe my daughters a whore than.
To have to failures of sons, one of which is dead.
A damn fine wrestler that for whatever reason you want to take the spotlight from her.
More divorces than mick foley had girlfriends
Alimony, cs, owe everyone you know money dead son.
Or living comfortably constantly donating money to charity with the same loving family you've had since the early 90s and you all absolutely love wrestling,mlive comfortably and are also an accomplished 3 time ny times best selling author.
No debt.
Multiple houses.
Your family is alive.
The saddest part of micks case is knowing in ten years mentally he'll be in a bad way.
I'd live micks life over flairs regardless of how much pussy ric smashed
>>
>>948991
Long Island New York is the farthest thing from being a redneck I would know I live here.
>>
>>950360

I think he's referring to the fans.
>>
>>948991
>>949059
Hardcore wrestling as we know it originated in Japan and is more of a northeast thing
>>
>>950349
>Sandman
Yes, no one can argue that one

>Sabu
As much as he botches, isn't he considered a wrestler?
>>
In his era mankind was cool and fun to watch, and i was happy for him and his success

As a older statesman he's too fucking preachy and needs to shut the fuck up
>>
>>950381
I'm a fan from Long Island farthest thing from a redneck.
>>
File: blart.jpg (6KB, 179x256px) Image search: [Google]
blart.jpg
6KB, 179x256px
>>950359
>>950356
>>950350

This is some of the most cringe-inducing shit that I've ever read on this site.
>>
>>946660
He's a pretty cool guy
>>
>>946660
Best ever on the mic.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.