[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypocrites and gelatinous tapeworms is right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: JerichoAngry.gif (1013KB, 328x240px) Image search: [Google]
JerichoAngry.gif
1013KB, 328x240px
Why is Jericho the most disrespected, hated guy on this board? You guys tolerate the other washups like HHH,Taker and Kane? I remember 2 years ago Chris Jericho was everyone's GOAT. He can still outwrestle more than half the roster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0pcfdhWAX8
>>
Jericho is loathed because he's become the very thing he made his career breakout railing against.

>>919643
>He can still outwrestle more than half the roster.

Wrong.
>>
>>919643
There's a big difference between a has-been and a never-was. Jericho is drawing heat for sullying his legacy, same way that Flair did for a while.
>>
I hate his hairstyle, that's all.
>>
>>919643
Jericho was at one time the only good thing about WCW and as an in-ring performer he's very good even at his age currently.

2008 Jericho against Michaels is the GOAT feud maybe bar Austin vs. McMahon. They had great matches and the heat was so fucking there. There's no disputing (ayyy Undisputed geddit) that he's hall of fame material and one of the greats but his time has come and in terms of putting people over, a win against Jeridad just doesn't mean that much.
>>
My main problem with him now is that he comes back for a few months, fucks off for the rest of the year and returns with a bigger belly than before.
>>
>>919643
>Why is Jericho the most disrespected, hated guy on this board?

Because sheeple, anon.
>>
>>919643
I still love Jericho. Sure a lot of his stuff now is cringey but he can still go. I really wish he'd become a heel again though.
>>
>>919643
He's hated now because he is only brought in to job for a few months. Then he's off, running around with his band Fozzy.

They could have Big Show and Mark Henry do the same in ring jobbing, for the same effect to the fans.
>>
>>919643
>comes back to put over newer talent
>afterwards said talent is buried
It always happens like this and it's made Jericho look weak. I respect him for trying to help the new guys but wwe doesn't follow it up and it ruins Y2J.

>He can still outwrestle more than half the roster
maybe if this was 2012, but not anymore. Just look at the AJ Styles match. That match shoulda been fast paced but alcoholic cool dad jericho can't do that anymore. He lasted 50 minutes in the royal rumble and 45 minutes of which he was in the corner taking a nap.
>>
Face Jericho is boring. He is a natural heel.
>>
>>920861
Most faces are better as heels, The Rock is one of the biggest examples, Hollywood Rock was GOAT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.