[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Vs Y2J

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: ajVsy2j.png (901KB, 779x562px) Image search: [Google]
ajVsy2j.png
901KB, 779x562px
>Dream match a lot of people wanted to see
>No build
>On TV

Is the WWE retarded?
>>
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>918782
Looks like they're gonna make a fued out of it, I'm sure they'll have a proper match with full build at Fastlane or something
>>
> 2016 Jericho
> dream match
>>
>>918793
Y2J is having Ambrose and Roman on the highlight reel on Smackdown so I think he will turn on Ambrose and set up Ambrose Vs Y2J
>>
>>918807
Well ambrose already has a Fastlane match. Maybe Jericho turns and AJ makes the save but other than that not sure
>>
AJ's dream matchups are KO, DB, and Deanitty.
>>
>have already set him up with KO in rumble, a match internet fans would love to see in a wwe ring
>give a match away for free people have wanted to see
>complain about it anyway
>>
>>918847
m8 AJ vs Seth is the true dream
>>
>>918782
Jericho is probably the only established veteran who could somewhat adjust to AJ's indie style. He probably could've had a better match with someone like Neville or Kevin Owens, but they don't have that seniority that would've been able to legitimize AJ.
>>
>>918851

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6UNa9yeo4
>>
>>918782
>cry that you want better matches on raw
>get one
>cry about it
fucking smarks
>>
ay m8s can someone send me a link to the full match? was working until the last 30 minutes of RAW
>>
>>918782
Giving away a PPV match on TV. Feels like the Monday Night Wars again - but who are they competing with?
>>
>>919216
The OFF button on a remote control
>>
>>918782

Is that Jericho or Vince Neil? And they call Owens fatass?
>>
>>919422
jobber is a rocker that wrestles to pay the bills, owens is a full time wrestler and "prize fighter" he has zero excuse.
>>
Jericho was my fav wrester back when he was in the WCW and then came to the WWF, and now I dont even care about seeing his cool dad ass on tv. He has gotten so stale and boring
>>
>>918897

Smarks are literally retarded. The match itself wasn't that good, and they're complaining about it being on RAW. Maybe they wanted Mark Henry vs. Stardust to take up that time slot.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to pay to watch fat Jericho on PPV in 2016?
>>
>>919496
I'd think easily working >>(You) with it is a reason for Owens to keep his current build.
>>
File: gilby.png (89KB, 199x251px) Image search: [Google]
gilby.png
89KB, 199x251px
>>919585
>working the marks is a good excuse to stay morbidly obese
>>
>>919589
> morbidly

He's in good enough shape to be a workhorse MVP.
>>
>>919601
he literally looks like randy from trailer park boys you ignorant fuck

he's going to die before 50 because he's fat
>>
>>919606
> watching "Trailer Park Boys"
> calling anybody an ignorant fuck
>>
>>919619
>not knowing the greatness of trailer park boys

you ignorant fuck
>>
>>919601
>He's in good enough shape to be a workhorse MVP.
thats something seth and tyson kidd did better. and were in better shape.
>>
They definitely held back a lot and it wasnt a title match or anything and it was a roll up win
>>
>>918797
>>919422
>>919575
>>919583
18+
>>
>>919622
Yeah, and how are they doing now?
>>
>>919633
Jericho is way past his prime bud. Sorry to be the one to tell you that childhood idol is a shell of his former self.
>>
>>919667
cashing in their checks after years of being workhouses for the wwe and not indies like owens, who already has missed a few raws not even a year into his wwe career.
>>
>>919679
>workhouses

keked
>>
will AJ be on smackdown too?
>>
>>919683
lel autocorrect, whatever point stands workhorses.
>>
>>919621
It's not that good, bro.
That being said, Bubbles is best boy
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.