[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Bunker thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1448327989726.jpg (44KB, 563x657px) Image search: [Google]
1448327989726.jpg
44KB, 563x657px
There's no need to worry, guys.

When we got eliminated people weren't cheering, they were just confused.
We're gonna get back the title at Fastlane, mark my words. Hell we might even get it back tonight.

We're walking into Wrestlemania as the champ, with the long entrance and the pretty pyro. More importantly we're walking out of Wrestlemania as champion, with the colorful confetti and even prettier pyro.

BELIEVE THAT
>>
>>912953
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>tfw want him to fail
>tfw when he gets booed you feel bad

I'm feeling confused guys.
>>
>>913424
You want Cena 2.0 to fail but you want Joe Anoai' to succeed. If you don't think Reigns was ever good singles, look at 2014. He was booked perfectly then. Simple but effective promos, he wasn't lame as shit, he did badass things.
>>
>>913439

this x100

same shit as when I used to bitch about Cena in the main event. I don't hate the guy I just hate the booking and I mean, someone has to be the lightning rod.
>>
File: BOO-LIEVE.jpg (542KB, 1465x1660px) Image search: [Google]
BOO-LIEVE.jpg
542KB, 1465x1660px
>>912953
>>
>>912953
>weren't cheering
They were since its a NXT crowd

>get back the title at Fastlane
Nah, HHH will do mental gymnastics do keep Roman off the title scene until Roman does something that will make him agree to a match at Wrestlemania

I won't be surprised if Roman will fight all of the LON again
>>
>>912953
>we
This is the most mark thing I've read all year
>>
>>913439
His matches and promos were still crap though.
>>
>>919969
They were entertaining at least but his promos back then were much better because he didn't keep going on and on
>when roman reigns is in the house, you damn right cena sucks
>i'll punch ya in the mouth
>>
>>912953

please have sex
>>
>>920928
>his promos back then were much better because he didn't keep going on and on
Do you not remember the Bean stalk promo?
>>
>>920993
I was talking about Reigns before the bean stalk promo
>>
File: ooooahhhh.png (260KB, 486x622px) Image search: [Google]
ooooahhhh.png
260KB, 486x622px
>>913421
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.