[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

>Gets One of the biggest debut pops of all time
>T shirt sells out on the first day of being put online

If Vince knows whats good for his company it is to push AJ as a top baby face.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Upc3-68A7E
for those don't know that his theme is a remix version of this
>>
So can someone explain the gay community joke to me?

Also Seth vs AJ would be a great match
>>
>>910905
Triple H Vs AJ Styles would be one hell of a mania main event.
>>
>>910908
Did not like his theme music at all. It just doesn't fit him.
>>
>>910915
AJ was doing an interview on radio, some guy called and asked how he felt about his large following in the gay community. AJ spluttered 'THE GAY COMMUNITY' like he couldn't believe what he just heard. People then kept calling to troll him about being gay, it's funny shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpZCKnha464
>>
His theme hype af
>>
i love aj but he old af
>>
>>911206
He's still got at least another good 5 years barring any major injuries.
>>
>>911206
He has the same age as Brock Lesnar
>>
>>911212
Maybe he should start working part time too then.
>>
looked in preddy gud shape desu

shame his music sucked
>>
>>911206
Styles is barely a year older than Flair was once The 4 Horsemen formed.

Just for some perspective.
>>
>>910905
Get ready for Styles v Del Rio for US Title at Mania. Yawn.
>>
His entrance theme fucking sucked.
>>
>If Vince knows whats good for his company
Yeah, about that
>>
I wonder what Vince was thinking when Styles came out to a monster pop. Probably that every cent he spent on him was well spent.
>>
>>911450
He'll make a spectacular midcarder.
>>
>>911450
He probably thought they were popping for Roman as the camera was on his fucking face for the entire reveal.
>>
>>911450
"You know what will make him even more over? A 4 month feud with Sheamus"
>>
>>911456
Don't be ridiculous.

>>911453
Yeah, and I hope he goes after the IC belt soon, Dean was pretty much left directionless after last night. But even then I think he'll probably get a reign as WWE champ at some point.
>>
>>911206

Dude is 38 according to wiki

That means he's in his late 20s to early 30s in pro wrestling years....as long as he can still go in the ring and maintain popularity he's still got a few years left to be a major player

R-Truth started getting in major storylines in WWE for the first time when he was 40
>>
i don't really watch wrestling so this was a surprise to me

he looks completely different to the geek he was in TNA, the last time i saw him he was doing a weird thing with ric flair.
>>
>>911487
he's 38 but if you watch New Japan he is very much in his prime
>>
> Only got popular by being a Heel by only promotion Vince doesn't regard as competition
> Babyface of a rival company
Even if he acts like a face right now, he will by heel by the time Gallows and Anderson get tag titles
>>911501
He turned himself into a Tekken character so the japanese crowd will like him
>>
>>911439
Did you watch the US title defense senpai?
>>
>>910905

> 2016
> Vince doing whats good for his company instead of just doing whatever the fuck he wants like a senile old fuck and making the fans accept it
> Vince pushing a manlet just because he's actually talented and incredibly over with the fans

fucking kek

Styles will probably start off interacting with the top players like Reigns and Lesnar for a few months, a few matches here and there....then they'll make him a designated IC title holder if he's lucky

They will do everything in their power to not let the 'Daniel Bryan' problem happen again
>>
>>911459
Those matches would be good though.
>>
File: 0415 - 8ytbWYt.jpg (48KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
0415 - 8ytbWYt.jpg
48KB, 322x279px
his music was awful
>>
AJ vs samoa joe when
>>
>>911566

His music was great for a debut

Certainly better than any generic rock they could've given him.....hip hop always stands out

They'll have to eventually change it down the road if he ever gets a major push, though
>>
File: AJ-Styles-tna-superstar-11.jpg (34KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-tna-superstar-11.jpg
34KB, 480x433px
>>910905
Its like two different people, gotta be the hair
>>
>not using his 'get ready to fly' theme
Everything else doesn't fit him.

Would have been great if he had his ~2008 look as well
>>
>>911585

I agree. I like what they went with, especially because nobody knew wtf was going on when it started up. DAT FUCKING POP AT I AM PHENOMENAL!!!
>>
File: AJ-Styles-3051.jpg (88KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-3051.jpg
88KB, 533x800px
>>911606
goofy heel AJ was a QT
>>
File: 1437557194608.png (357KB, 846x359px) Image search: [Google]
1437557194608.png
357KB, 846x359px
>By far the loudest op of the night
>we get to see Roman's weird face for like 4 seconds instead of either A: AJ's titantron and entrance or B: the crowd's reaction

It's like they are trying their best to make us hate the product
>>
I got chills when I heard the crowd pop. Shane the camera was focused on Romans face.
>>
Am i the only one to like his hair now? He looks cute and it's a pretty unique look.
>>
>>910905
>If Vince knows whats good for his company it is to push AJ as a top baby face.

He'll be jobbing to Sheamus and feuding with Big Show by Summerslam.
>>
>>911132
AJ is a religious guy, right? I legit wonder what he thinks of boys kissing boys
>>
>>911673
>Shame the camera was focused on Romans face.

WWE in a nutshell
>>
>>911691
Probably doesn't support it but he's not outspoken about shit like that. He's not outspoken in general.
>>
>>911501
yeah mate I remember him in TNA as well he was always wearing a suit and was like the next Ric Flair, I remember him feuding with a black wrestler who seemed cool but I know that AJ has been big in Japan, not that I watched it but I like to know a bit and plus I've got his CAW on WWE2k16.
>>
Fuck off, manlet
>>
Is it safe to say that Sin "suicide man" Cara is canned and Kalisto is going solo? Can't wait to see his new entrance/theme.
>>
>>911691
Considering wrestling is filled with gay people he probably doesn't think anything of it.
>>
>>911596
He looks like such a generic country dweeb with short hair. I'm glad he grew it out and has more of a look. Everyone saying he should cut it is retarded.
>>
>>911439

Kalisto has the US title.
>>
>>911007
My Evil Ways is one of the greatest themes of all time
>>
File: 4863 - edge grin wwe.png (179KB, 421x315px) Image search: [Google]
4863 - edge grin wwe.png
179KB, 421x315px
>>911691
He has probably grown accustomed since his profession is literally feeling up hot jacked oily guys around in a ring
>>
When AJ views this thread then sees all these post about him. "THE GAY COMMUNITY?!?!"
>>
>>910905
He's a good dude. Watched him here in GA last Saturday night at ROH. Put a video of it on my site if anyone wants to see it. First video.

thughachi.com
>>
>>911661

According to the Meltz and Bryan of WO they had production guys stuck in New York due to the Blizzard on the east coast so they probably only had the NXT goons or some randoms do the Rumble.
>>
>>911748

>He's not outspoken

Except that one time in the indies when some randy tried to cut his own Austin 3:16 and AJ shoot hit him thinking he was making fun of the bible when AJ is a known devout Christian.

Keep in mind this was almost a decade ago.
>>
when is GLAAD gonna get on WWE for hiring a homophobe like AJ
>>
>tfw got to see AJ regularly last year at Rev Pro shows.
Now I won't get to see him live anymore.
>>
Everyone who's saying his entrance theme was bad is a racist

I'll bet if it was Shelton Benjamin returning with the same theme you'd have no problem with it
>>
File: laptop babby.jpg (81KB, 289x288px) Image search: [Google]
laptop babby.jpg
81KB, 289x288px
>>912100
>Everyone who's saying his entrance theme was bad is a racist
>>
>>910905
lol
>>
He's gonna get dropped like fuck when he cuts a promo and Vince hears that retarded accent he's got.
>>
>>912502
beckys and paiges are worse.
>>
>>911409
Aside from fucking up his forehead, Flair didn't do a tenth the body wrecking shit AJ has.
>>
>>911571
Already happened... About 30 times
>>
>>911681
how much money went into his contract? I'll bet at the least he gets one wwe championship run
>>
>>913041
Just about enough for him to do dance offs without bitching.
>>
>>911450
Smark crowd. His pop won't be that big on RAW.
>>
>>911007
I really like it. I know it's not energetic as he is but it seems to fit him being "Phenomenal"
>>
>>910905
I will kill Vince if they bury AJ.

He could be the most over guy in wrestling if they push him.
>>
>>910905
kinda hoping he pops ups on Xavier Woods's vidya channel and play some N64 wrestling games
>>
>>913153
>Hey AJ, remember me?
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (132KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
132KB, 201x200px
> if Vince knows what's good for his company
>>
>>913082
This RAW is on Miami, smark crowd again.
>>
>>910905
Someone shop this and put the WWE WHC on him.
>>
>>910905
Not gonna be "The Guy" but he'll probably win the WWE WHC
>>
File: 1453686436374.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1453686436374.jpg
59KB, 395x401px

Best case scenario is that in a few years he'll be doing what Bryan did in 2014.
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651KB, 1067x800px
> If Vince knows whats good for his company
>>
>>913153

That'd be pretty rad
>>
File: 1453756916578.png (493KB, 873x804px) Image search: [Google]
1453756916578.png
493KB, 873x804px
Did Rumble set up for his first feud to be with Owens? jw because Zayn showing up last night and getting that reaction from Owens has gotta be building up to a big feud/potential WM match too
>>
>>913620
>Owens vs AJ at Fastlane
>AJ wins and challenges Ambrose at mania
book it senpai
>>
>>913622
Ambrose would have to transition to a pretty strong heel then, no? Crowd wouldn't know who to cheer for
>>
>>913633
could just be a face vs face match
>>
File: father.jpg (72KB, 1024x336px) Image search: [Google]
father.jpg
72KB, 1024x336px
>>913640
>face vs face
>in wwe
>>
>>913633
Could just about pull it off with Owens in the ring as well, though KO is getting booked as a brave fighting heel at the moment so he probably can't pull the expected routine for that situation.
>>
But can he get a pop on a cold Tuesday in Stoke?
>>
>>913647
desu AJ's best work in NJPW as heel so he could go heel as well
>>
>>913662
IT WAS FRIDAY NIGHT, YOU CHEEKY CUNT!
>>
I liked it. Sounded biblical (if thats a word) in the beginning, and smarks know that AJ is a huge fan of the J.
>>
>>911836
give it four hours
>>
>>910905
He is going to be a Chirs Jericho 2.0
>>
>>915154
>We will have to endure AJ winning the Intercontinental Championship nine times
>And the heavyweight belt three times
>Plus tag team honours
>but no victory in the Royal Rumble ever

Why even live?
>>
>>911748
There is a gif of him saying something along the lines of "Fuck are you looking at, faggot?" before a match kek
>>
>>915154
i cant wait for his band kermit
>>
>>911748
>He's not outspoken in general.
how new are you? hes super religious
he doesnt like gays
hes called people faggots and according to the sheets a guy who was an exotico was working a dark match in TNA and aj called him a faggot that shouldnt be there.
>>
>>918927

Oh God...

Vince is gonna make him wrestle Darren Young SOOOO many times
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.