[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will we see Balor on the main roster permanently? Wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nxpbs9xJNR1ti9wd0o2_1280.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxpbs9xJNR1ti9wd0o2_1280.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
When will we see Balor on the main roster permanently?
Wouldn't now be the best time to debut him? They desperately need a solid heel.
>>
>>910526
They have Kevin Owens.
>>
He's not even a NXT heel.
>>
>>910538
He's not getting a good reaction from fans.
>>
>>910526
Finn is strange. He's fairly good looking (should get female fans), has a pretty cool character (body paint being unique) and wrestles fairly well yet people don't like him and gets little to no crowd reaction at times.
>>
>>910539
Yes he is.
>>
>>910559
He already has a lot of female fans, At an NXT even some chick held up a sign that said "Face Fuck Me Finn"
>>
He is the posterboy for NXT he's not going anywhere.
>>
>>910783
Isn't the point of NXT to ultimately wrestle on main roster? Keeping him back seems detrimental.
>>
>>910783
Fuck, NXT really needs a midcard doesn't it? There is literally NO singles mid card for men, just a main event and then tag wrestling.
>>
>>910559
>people don't like him and gets little to no crowd reaction at times.
Have you ever even watched NXT? Have you not seen any of their takeover events or beast in the east?
>>
>>910828
It's developmental territory. He was already a well established wrestler in Japan before he got there so it's not like they're waiting for him to get better, they have him there as a measuring stick for the new talent. He may never get a big main roster run.
>>
>>910838
That would be a shame if he didn't.
>>
>>910839
I agree, but I don't see him getting the push he deserves unless Vince up and dies in the next 6-12 months.
>>
>>910966
It's hard to ruin a gimmick like his though.
>>
But this "solid" heel is basically guaranteed to get cheered over the guy WWE is trying to make top babyface.
>>
>>910831
The mid card is female division
>>910559
>No crowd reaction
Have you ever watched an NXT show where at least a third of the crowd didn't do the arm raising thing during his theme?
>>910582
> KO Feud
KO is a heel for betraying Zayn
> Joe Feud
Joe suckerpunches him, gets heel heat
He shoots promos about how good his opponents are, not him.
He's a face.
>>
>>911785

I think the women, generally speaking, are way more over with the Full Sail crowd than the men are.
>>
>>911888
I don't think "being less over as a babyface than BAYLEY" is as big of a diss as you're trying to make it seem
>>
>>910526
He'd be a terrible Heel in the fed because he has zero personality.
He's locked into Face because jimmies like paint and he can't speak worth shit to garner heat.
>>
>>912007
His mic skills were good enough to get him heat from people who didn't even understand his language.

Just sayin'.
>>
>>910559
His wrestling style is boring and repetitive in WWE, and he's pretty shy. While Reigns for instance can fuck up his lines and gets nervous when he does, you can tell he isn't shy in the same sort of way.
>>
>>910828
It's like that guy in one punch man, he's an A rank hero who could advance to S rank, but to preserve the quality of A rank he stays at the top. He could beat most S ranks but he'd rather be the number one A rank than a mediocre S rank.
>>
I can't wait til Sheamus introduces Roman to his wee cousin fergal
>>
>>910526

Hopefully never
>>
They don't need another manlet on the main roster unless they plan on resurrecting the cruiser-weight title.
>>
>>912329
Yeah, they should only call up more REAL wrestlers like Brawn Strongman!
>>
File: tamatonga2.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
tamatonga2.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>912271
then roman brings in his cousin, the biggest free agent in wrestling the bad boy tama tonga
>>
>>910526
>manlet
>worse on the mic than roman
>boring as fuck

lets not
>>
The fact that people are calling him a manlet is funny seeing as he's the best looking wrestler in both nxt and wwe
>>
File: Juq3YUE.jpg (5KB, 206x201px) Image search: [Google]
Juq3YUE.jpg
5KB, 206x201px
>>910760
>>
>>910526
Probably the day after Mania. Seems to be when WWE likes to debut new talent on the main roster.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.