[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Predicts... Royal Rumble 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

File: ASP Predicts....jpg (46KB, 327x375px) Image search: [Google]
ASP Predicts....jpg
46KB, 327x375px
> What is /asp/ Predicts...?
This is a thread where we all vote and see if we can correctly predict the results of the current PPV.
> What are the rules?
Just simply follow the link to do the survey and that's it. If a match ends in DQ or no contest however, that is scratched from the total for the interest of fairness.
> How's this gonna work?
After each match I will post the updated results to see WHO is on their way to being a clean sweeper.
> 5 matches in total to predict.
Link to vote: https://derpy.me/xtwJO
Please offer a courtesy bump after voting, good luck!
>>
>>884049
>>884049
>>884049
And don't forget to participate in the Rumble Bet to put your name for an entrant in the Rumble to represent you.
>>
File: 1404452710261.png (46KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1404452710261.png
46KB, 800x1000px
Bump
>>
So it begins
You might aswell count the rumble winner too, since there is only 3 possible outcomes
>>
File: 1452564100080.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1452564100080.png
1MB, 1024x576px
Bump
>>
bamp
>>
I'm in.
>>
File: kabuk.gif (3MB, 290x295px) Image search: [Google]
kabuk.gif
3MB, 290x295px
Courtesy bump.
>>
File: typical charles robinson mark.jpg (102KB, 542x718px) Image search: [Google]
typical charles robinson mark.jpg
102KB, 542x718px
courteous bump
>>
>>898709
Bump, also why do I keep thinking this is Bo from the thumbnails?
>>
>>898709
> not marking for Lil' Naitch

18+
>>
I predicted last year Royal Rumble correctly, I hope that I will do the same this year. Too bad that there are only 5 matches + RR.
Btw, 2Cold - Steve0, why is RR match excluded from predictions?
>>
>Late in The Rumble
>Countdown to #30 commences
>3....2....1!!!
>"Cult of Personality" hits
>Smarks everywhere pull out their daddy's handguns and blow their brains out
>As the lyrics begin to flow, Donald Trump emerges from the entryway
>Libcucks everywhere literally shit their brains out and drop dead
>Meanwhile ADR and Kalisto begin to panic
>With a great leap from outside the ring and over the ropes, Trump lands in the center of the ring where a shockwave blasts away the two competitors outside the ring
>Jericho and Owens laugh hysterically as The Don turns to them and underneath his majestic gaze, their Canadian shame drives them to simultaneously eliminate each other
>The League of Nations by this time have already thrown themselves from the ring as the awesome radiance of Trump was too bright for them to handle; Sheamus suffers third degree burns
>Neville lunges at Trump, but The Don is prepared
>With a touch of his finger, the laws of gravity literally forget about Neville and he floats up and over the ropes before gravity remembered he was a French manlet that talked shit about them so they drop his ass to the ground
>Meanwhile Cesaro is watching from home when his other shoulder rips itself from its socket, causing his erect penis that was being sucked upon by Tyson Kidd at the time to jerk upward at the pain with such force that it severed his spinal cord, killing him instantly
>Finally, it is just Roman and Trump
>They stare each other down, then look to the Wrestlemania sign
>"Mr. Reigns, Vince sent me out here to tell you something"
>As the realization of what was going to happen hits Roman, his thoughts turn to his young daughter...
>"You're fired"
>Roman is hit with an invisible force of unemployment that sends him over the ropes where he lands on his head
>As Roman feels his neck snap, he sees The Rock laughing and he dies
>MY GOD MAGGLE, HALL OF FAMER DONALD TRUMP HAS DONE IT, HE'S THE DUBYA DUBYA E WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Trump would draw.
>>
winner of the rumble coming through
>>
bump for you
>>
My horrible predictions are in.

Dudleys qualify.
Becky wins over Charlotte w/ Ric Flair
Kalisto wins over Del Rio.
Ambrose holds on to the title though Owens kicks his ass.
Roman wins the rumble but Triple H kills him and it sets up for a non-title match at Wrestlemania.
>>
>tfw Kane is 48y.o.
>tfw his last RR

At least give him back the record of most eliminations and let him take out half the roster.
>>
>>899352
>a non-title match at Wrestlemania

>>
I swear to god, if Daniel Bryan shows up, I want his goat ass immediately picked up and thrown out by Lesner/Reigns.
>>
>>899352
>wins the Rumble
>non-title match at Wrestlemania
>he thinks that there are people in the roster right now who could draw better than Reigns other than Brock Lesnar
>>
File: Laughing injured superhero.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing injured superhero.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>>899255
>>
would 3 minutes of stiffing the yeti man be enough to get Reigns over with the smarks?
>>
>>899395

Brock vs. Rock is a much better headliner. Undertaker vs Kane in a dual retirement match. After that, the WHC match doesn't even matter.
>>
>>899364
It will happen. Again.
>>
>>899417
Please fucking die in a fire
>>897925
Hunter Hearst Helmsley AKA The King of Kings AKA The Cerebral Assassin AKA The Game AKA The Biggest Draw of the Attitude Era AKA The Guy Who Ended The Monday Night Wars by Driving a Tank through WCW AKA Triple H is winning the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>899454

Ok tripfag since you said so. I'll make sure you get credit for that post in the archives of internet history.
>>
>>899255
Brilliant, t b h.
>>
File: 1433809177756.jpg (1MB, 2562x3618px) Image search: [Google]
1433809177756.jpg
1MB, 2562x3618px
>banking heavily that the winner will not be Roman
>>
File: 181.jpg (24KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
24KB, 642x361px
>Wyatt has never even held a wwe title

Vince fix this !
>>
>>899255
Would mark
>>
My predictions before I go to bed
>ADR beats Kalisto clean
>Ambrose beats Owens
>Tag titles change hands
>Charlotte beats Bex in a "controversial" finish of some sort
>HHH is #2 in the rumble and comes out and uses a sledge to eliminate roman
>reigns will be taken off by medics but will later come out & attack HHH causing his elimination
>steven amell is a surprise entrant and does some shit with stardust
>at one point the wyatts will be dominating the rumble then brock comes out
>eliminates rowan then the wyatts get the better of him due to numbers, then taker comes out and they clean house
>styles debuts but the rest of the new signings dont
>both samoa joe and finn balor enter the rumble and have good showings
>no bryan
>at least 1 new day member will be in the final five
>brock wins

cap this post
>>
File: 1453565766935.jpg (122KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453565766935.jpg
122KB, 672x960px
>>899255
Why aren't you booking the WWE?
>>
>>899352
Those are my predictions all the way through...
>>
>Royal Rumble
>somewhere between number 11 and 17
>Countdown starts
>3
>2
>1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dytVxs-dQ
>>
>>899255
someone /r/4chan this
>>
Roman gasing out after 5minutes and is hiding near the ring for an hour.
>>
>>899826
ROMAN USING HIS HEAD MAGGLE!
>>
File: image.jpg (832KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
832KB, 4032x3024px
Bump
>>
>>899873
HE'S DOING THE SMART THING, MAGGLE, LETTING ALL THEM OTHER SUCKERS TIRE THEMSELVES OUT WHILE HE'S CATCHING HIS BREATH. IT'S *GEN-US*, MAGGLE!
>>
>>900283
THATS WHY THEY CALL IT THE ROMAN EMPIRE MAGGLE! SMART TACTIC FROM THE BIG DOG!
>>
Closing in under 15 minutes.
>>
>>899826
Almost right.
>>
File: trump's wall.jpg (1MB, 2298x2447px) Image search: [Google]
trump's wall.jpg
1MB, 2298x2447px
>>899255
Fuck you making me sad.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.