[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebooting Kane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Kane.jpg (349KB, 2120x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Kane.jpg
349KB, 2120x1192px
Can Kane be rebooted? I dont mean the wrestler himself but the Character.

Just find some 7 foot giant put him a mask and dont let him near a microphone then make him wreck shit.

WWE really lacks a monster and i like the character so it would be nice to still have Kane for the foreseeable future.

What do you think?
>>
>>885485
the only Republican i can stand.
He honestly is better off retiring from wrestling and running for office. He's a bad ass libertarian looking out for the every day joe.
>>
Kane was always better as a character, rather than a wrestler. Right now (well, up to his leave) he's the best actor on Raw and one of few blessed with comedic talent. Skits were gold. Feuds sucked. Matches were poor.

If he stays with WWE he should retire as a wrestler and become Director of Operations (and Condiments) fulltime.
>>
Someone else could be put in the mask, but with the Undertaker on his way out there's not much to be gained. Might as well just start something new.
>>
>>885485
they can give it to strowman.
>>
>>885485
On one hand, I think that's a stupid fucking idea. On the other, I'm wondering How Harper would look in Kane's old suit..
>>
What if Kane had a story line where he trained a apprentice?

Dumb idea from watching too much starwars, or great idea that could bring a new Kane like character in without it upsetting long time kane fans?
>>
>>890551
>>890541
Harper is Kane 2.0
I would mark.
>>
>>890558
His faces and grimaces are based though. He doesnt need a mask.
>>
>>890551
More like since he is a demon then he says he will return to hell but will return stronger than ever.

Then have him (New guy this time) debut at RR and break Ramen record and win the RR.
>>
WWE have apparently re-hired Gallows...
>>
>>893943
Dont remember him that big.
>>
>>885485
If they use the whole "mask is possessed " angle. Yeah they could. But why would they? Just make a new monster heel, and slap a new style of mask on them.
>>
>>894060
He played the Impostor Kane in 2006
>>
I could see Kane being a decent heel colour commentator.
>>
File: Kane reimagined WWE.jpg (183KB, 642x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Kane reimagined WWE.jpg
183KB, 642x1400px
>>885485

posted this pick at least 3 times before on /asp (original is from WWE website), but I think it's a good look... far, far better than "muh DAEAEMAOEN KEEIIIN", and should be used

this Hellraiser Kane + possessed mask-gimmick... maybe on someone like Strowman?

i think there's potential
>>
>>894535
I like it.
>>
I liked his slim look right before he unmasked.
>>
>>894535
I like it. The trench-coat is to gimmicky though
>>
https://youtu.be/VzhxwuizY9M?t=103

best return EVER
>>
>>894535
Was this made before or after the Captain America movie? Looks too much like Red Skull with the trenchcoat IMO. Not necessarily a bad thing though.
>>
>>900327
IIRC way way before that movie was even an idea.
>>
>>894164
Really? Well then its possible unless WWE wants the Bullet Club stable

.>>894535
Looks cool and i think Harper would fit better given he has terrifying eyes.

>>900307
Agree.
>>
>>900307
If WWE doesn't feel/look as cool and edgy as that, it doesn't matter who gets pushed or who is champion because the whole company is garbage. That's why it doesn't matter who wins anything - they'll just become the new poster child of a boring Raw.
>>
I would've booked a Rowan/Kane rivalry when he was solo. He sucks so bad compared to Bray and Luke but WWE seems to want to keep him for the long run, commentators have called him Big Red as well so I'd like that for him. A way of Kane passing the torch & legacy to an otherwise insignificant wrestler
>>
I would have the current Kane, played by Glenn Jacobs, hyped up for one more feud with a talent that could use a good rub.

I'd book him to look as close to the unstoppable force he once was and put him in some kind of gimick match, such as a Casket/Inferno match where he could, for example, be put in a casket and set of fire in such a way as to be irreparably damaged/killed off.

At this point, Glenn Jacobs retires and some new talent has the honor of being the man to put the big Red Machine away for good and possible Wrestlemania moment.

Once the dust has settled for a few months, a new talent could don the mask and a new costume. Because you have kayfabe scarred/disfigured him in his retirement match there is now genuine reason for him to wear the mask and unless your an autist smark who looks everything up on the internet, there is now some genuine curiosity as to who is under the mask.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.